Liam: "A baby crib is basically a bed for a baby" "Well, go sleep."

Piketooth
July 11th, 2017, 11:40 AM
"Well, go sleep."

Liam laughed

Liam: "Well... it seems you like to take charge?"

Rivergold
July 11th, 2017, 11:44 AM
She shook her head. "It just seems like you're about to fall over. Go to your bed and sleep." She curled up on a rug and closed her eyes.

Piketooth
July 11th, 2017, 11:44 AM
She shook her head. "It just seems like you're about to fall over. Go to your bed and sleep." She curled up on a rug and closed her eyes.

Liam sighs and heads to his room, he climbs into his covers and falls asleep

Rivergold
July 11th, 2017, 12:10 PM
~miniskip to the middle of the night~

An especially loud rumble of booming thunder shook the house, making Violet shriek from under the bed.

Piketooth
July 11th, 2017, 02:34 PM
~miniskip to the middle of the night~

An especially loud rumble of booming thunder shook the house, making Violet shriek from under the bed.

I wake up and look around

Liam: "Violet? where are you?"

Rivergold
July 12th, 2017, 08:51 AM
THere was another boom of thunder and Violet whimpered.

Piketooth
July 12th, 2017, 12:59 PM
THere was another boom of thunder and Violet whimpered.

I look under my bed

Rivergold
July 13th, 2017, 10:54 AM
(...why is it first person now?)
Violet was curled into herself, talons over her head, eyes squeezed shut. She was shaking, and with every roll of thunder she shook harder and whimpered, cowering even more.

Piketooth
July 13th, 2017, 02:02 PM
(...why is it first person now?)
Violet was curled into herself, talons over her head, eyes squeezed shut. She was shaking, and with every roll of thunder she shook harder and whimpered, cowering even more.

(Don't judge me >.<

Liam picked Violet up and brought her into his bed

Liam: "Shhh it's ok..."

Rivergold
July 13th, 2017, 08:16 PM
She flinched when he touched her, but melted into his embrace, pressing into him as thunder rolled outside. (uhh...who's looking after Riss? *suddenly thinks Zalgo might wanna steal the helpless dragonet and zalgofy her*)

Piketooth
July 14th, 2017, 04:35 PM
She flinched when he touched her, but melted into his embrace, pressing into him as thunder rolled outside. (uhh...who's looking after Riss? *suddenly thinks Zalgo might wanna steal the helpless dragonet and zalgofy her*)

(Riss is protected... Liam put a device in the house that hides it from everyone... I.E. Turning it invisible Zalgo won't find her)

Liam snuggled Violet

Liam: "Shhhh its just thunder..."

Rivergold
July 14th, 2017, 09:54 PM
(nothing fuels romance like some fear and protection. ohhh I cant wait until they wake up one day and she's a human!~ :handflapper:)
She whimpered and buried her head in his chest.

Piketooth
July 14th, 2017, 10:21 PM
(nothing fuels romance like some fear and protection. ohhh I cant wait until they wake up one day and she's a human!~ :handflapper:)
She whimpered and buried her head in his chest.

Liam looked at her in shock, but then snuggled up to her and fell asleep

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 09:29 AM
She fell asleep as well.
(so, my plan is that when they're really in love and are actually sleeping together, Violet finds an old dragon-mage in the woods and gets this magic potion for her to be a human for a day, because Liam seems so sad. Then comes back...OOH BETTER She goes and searches today, and finds the dragon to get the spell, but when it doesn't work she gets disheartened and forgets about it. Then when they are in love she wakes up as human? Oh goodness I'm sorry for ranting)

Piketooth
July 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
She fell asleep as well.
(so, my plan is that when they're really in love and are actually sleeping together, Violet finds an old dragon-mage in the woods and gets this magic potion for her to be a human for a day, because Liam seems so sad. Then comes back...OOH BETTER She goes and searches today, and finds the dragon to get the spell, but when it doesn't work she gets disheartened and forgets about it. Then when they are in love she wakes up as human? Oh goodness I'm sorry for ranting)

(Mmmmph... Idk ;3;)

Liam woke up in the morning and smiled

Rivergold
July 17th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Violet was asleep on her back with her neck stretched straight up, her head back, and her forelegs close to her chest in a fashion reminiscent of a dog begging. She let out a soft snore.

Piketooth
July 19th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Violet was asleep on her back with her neck stretched straight up, her head back, and her forelegs close to her chest in a fashion reminiscent of a dog begging. She let out a soft snore.

Liam smiled and got up

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Liam smiled and got upShe remained asleep.

Piketooth
July 19th, 2017, 02:05 PM
She remained asleep.

Liam started to make breakfast for both him and Violet

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Liam started to make breakfast for both him and Violet(Whatever happened to the thing in Riverclan?)
Violet stirred, wondering what the softness was that she was laying on. Suddenly the memory of the might before flooded through her and she sat straight up, looking around. Liam was nowhere to be seen. She looked down at the soft platform beneath her talons and gave it a sniff. So this is a bed...She lifted her head and looked around again. "Liam?" she called softly.

Piketooth
July 20th, 2017, 08:51 AM
(Whatever happened to the thing in Riverclan?)
Violet stirred, wondering what the softness was that she was laying on. Suddenly the memory of the might before flooded through her and she sat straight up, looking around. Liam was nowhere to be seen. She looked down at the soft platform beneath her talons and gave it a sniff. So this is a bed...She lifted her head and looked around again. "Liam?" she called softly.

Liam: "In the Kitchen!" Liam replied to Violet

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Liam: "In the Kitchen!" Liam replied to VioletShe blinked. "Ki...chin?" She hopped down from the bed and loked around for Liam, eventually just following her nose. "What is that smell?"

Piketooth
July 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM
She blinked. "Ki...chin?" She hopped down from the bed and loked around for Liam, eventually just following her nose. "What is that smell?"

Liam smiled

Liam: "It's food... you must be hungry"

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Liam smiled

Liam: "It's food... you must be hungry""But what is it?" she asked, finally finding him.

Piketooth
July 20th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"But what is it?" she asked, finally finding him.

Liam: "For you Steak, and for me its cereal"

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Liam: "For you Steak, and for me its cereal"She blinked at him. "I have no idea what either of those things are."

Piketooth
July 20th, 2017, 07:03 PM
She blinked at him. "I have no idea what either of those things are."

Liam sighs

Liam: "It's Food Violet"

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Liam sighs

Liam: "It's Food Violet""I know that you said it's breakfast!" she exclaimed. "I just don't know what those things are made of."

Piketooth
July 20th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"I know that you said it's breakfast!" she exclaimed. "I just don't know what those things are made of."

Liam: "Steak is meat... and cereal is basically Grains and Milk"

Rivergold
July 21st, 2017, 10:11 AM
Liam: "Steak is meat... and cereal is basically Grains and Milk"She took a curious step forward. "Meat from what?"

Piketooth
July 21st, 2017, 08:31 PM
She took a curious step forward. "Meat from what?"

Liam looked at her

Liam: "Steak is from Cow... Basically Meat is from animals and humans*

Rivergold
July 22nd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Liam looked at her

Liam: "Steak is from Cow... Basically Meat is from animals and humans*She snorted. "I know what meat is. I was just making sure you weren't trying to feed me Dragon or something poisonous."

Piketooth
July 22nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
She snorted. "I know what meat is. I was just making sure you weren't trying to feed me Dragon or something poisonous."

Liam gave you a look

Liam: "Why would I want to poison you? That would go against what I do"

Rivergold
July 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
Liam gave you a look

Liam: "Why would I want to poison you? That would go against what I do"
"Not all things your kind eat can be eaten by my kind. And vice versa. I mean, can you eat lava?"

Piketooth
July 22nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
"Not all things your kind eat can be eaten by my kind. And vice versa. I mean, can you eat lava?"

Liam just stares

Liam: "We melt in Lava"

Rivergold
July 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Liam just stares

Liam: "We melt in Lava"
She blinked at him. "Really?"

Piketooth
July 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
She blinked at him. "Really?"

Liam nodded

Rivergold
July 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Liam nodded
"That's weird. So what, do you freeze in ice too?"

Piketooth
July 24th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"That's weird. So what, do you freeze in ice too?"

Liam: "yes... that or... we are put in suspended sleep... which it\f not thawed properly can kill us"

Rivergold
July 24th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Liam: "yes... that or... we are put in suspended sleep... which it\f not thawed properly can kill us"She blinked. "Humans are so weird..."

Piketooth
July 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM
She blinked. "Humans are so weird..."

Liam sighs

Liam: "Yet nobody knows about what happened to The Human Planet called Earth... and we aren't weird... we are... fragile creatures that learn on our own"

Rivergold
July 24th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Liam sighs

Liam: "Yet nobody knows about what happened to The Human Planet called Earth... and we aren't weird... we are... fragile creatures that learn on our own" "...Fragile...."

Piketooth
July 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"...Fragile...."

Liam: "Yeah... we aren't born with strong bones, or Scales, or Fur, or any defense... we develop that as we grow and mature..."

Rivergold
July 24th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Liam: "Yeah... we aren't born with ... we develop that as we grow and mature...""Bbones, scales, fur, or the defense?"

Piketooth
July 24th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Bbones, scales, fur, or the defense?"

Liam just looks at Violet

Liam: "Humans are fragile creatures... yet, also destructive... however, there is only 1 human left in the universe... and that is me"

Rivergold
July 25th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Liam just looks at Violet

Liam: "Humans are fragile creatures... yet, also destructive... however, there is only 1 human left in the universe... and that is me"
"And yet you are not bitter."

Piketooth
July 25th, 2017, 03:36 PM
"And yet you are not bitter."

Liam looked at Violet in confusion

Liam: "what do you mean 'I'm not bitter'?"

Piketooth
July 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Rivergold (Pokes)

Rivergold
July 29th, 2017, 12:53 AM
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177) (Pokes)(Sorry!)
"Sometimes the last of a kind gets lonely and aggressive towards others," She scratched at a mark on the floor with a foreclaw. "But you don't let it get to you, you're actually...nice."

Piketooth
July 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM
(Sorry!)
"Sometimes the last of a kind gets lonely and aggressive towards others," She scratched at a mark on the floor with a foreclaw. "But you don't let it get to you, you're actually...nice."

Liam looked away

Liam: "I was like that... but then I met my friends, Like Spyro and Cynder... then I realized my friends would always be there for me..."

Rivergold
July 31st, 2017, 11:41 AM
Liam looked away

Liam: "I was like that... but then I met my friends, Like Spyro and Cynder... then I realized my friends would always be there for me..."
"It's nice to have friends..." she murmured.

Piketooth
July 31st, 2017, 11:47 AM
"It's nice to have friends..." she murmured.

Liam smiled and placed the steak down in front of Violet

Liam: "There... you must be hungry!"

Rivergold
July 31st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Liam smiled and placed the steak down in front of Violet

Liam: "There... you must be hungry!"
She blinked down at it. "It's....cooked."

Piketooth
July 31st, 2017, 12:24 PM
She blinked down at it. "It's....cooked."

Liam: "Yeah? Its cooked"

Piketooth
August 2nd, 2017, 12:44 PM
Rivergold (Pokes -.-)

Rivergold
August 3rd, 2017, 05:40 PM
Liam: "Yeah? Its cooked"(I'm sorry I've been at Band camp and it's keeping me busy and e3xausted!)She stared at him "You said you melt with lava!!"

Piketooth
August 5th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(I'm sorry I've been at Band camp and it's keeping me busy and e3xausted!)She stared at him "You said you melt with lava!!"

Liam: "... Yes we melt in Lava, we can Burn in Fire, We can freeze in Ice and Water"

Rivergold
August 6th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Liam: "... Yes we melt in Lava, we can Burn in Fire, We can freeze in Ice and Water"She stared at him. "Then how did you cook that without melting?"
(in her mind currently, humans are like butter)

Piketooth
August 7th, 2017, 02:09 PM
She stared at him. "Then how did you cook that without melting?"
(in her mind currently, humans are like butter)

Liam Laughed

Liam: "We use Stove and Microwaves to cook food... however stove tops cook better than a Microwave since Microwaves nuke the foods... making them taste a bit bland... but they still get the job done, besides Microwaves were invented to re-cook the foods when they get cold"

Liam looks at Violet realizing she probably doesn't know what they are

Liam: "I basically used Fire to cook your food... and don't worry... we don't burn easily... it takes a certain amount of Heat to burn us..."

Piketooth
August 8th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Rivergold (This is as good as dead now... -.-)

Rivergold
August 10th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Liam Laughed

Liam: "We use Stove and Microwaves to cook food... however stove tops cook better than a Microwave since Microwaves nuke the foods... making them taste a bit bland... but they still get the job done, besides Microwaves were invented to re-cook the foods when they get cold"

Liam looks at Violet realizing she probably doesn't know what they are

Liam: "I basically used Fire to cook your food... and don't worry... we don't burn easily... it takes a certain amount of Heat to burn us..."
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177) (This is as good as dead now... -.-)(NOOOOOOO I WAS AT BAND CAMP I'M SORRY BUT I'LL BE ON MORE NOW SINCE IT'S OVER)
She was just staring at him. "But....how?"

Piketooth
August 10th, 2017, 08:12 PM
(NOOOOOOO I WAS AT BAND CAMP I'M SORRY BUT I'LL BE ON MORE NOW SINCE IT'S OVER)
She was just staring at him. "But....how?"

Liam goes on explaining a brief History of how humans survived... how they lived, and how they fought and died protecting their freedom from the helghast

(Cuz I am sick and tired of the same questions over... and over... and over... -.-)

Rivergold
August 11th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Liam goes on explaining a brief History of how humans survived... how they lived, and how they fought and died protecting their freedom from the helghast

(Cuz I am sick and tired of the same questions over... and over... and over... -.-)(XD blame the misunderstanding of the poor dragon who has no idea what she got herself into.)
She blinked at him, eyes glazed over.

Piketooth
August 11th, 2017, 09:57 AM
(XD blame the misunderstanding of the poor dragon who has no idea what she got herself into.)
She blinked at him, eyes glazed over.

Liam sighs

Liam: "Or... at least... that was what we were like... now... I'm the only human left in existance..."

Rivergold
August 11th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Liam sighs

Liam: "Or... at least... that was what we were like... now... I'm the only human left in existance...""Just shut up about that already!" Violet shouted at him. "You aren't the only one who's last of their kind!!" She turned and ran out of the of the house, taking to the still morning air and flying out over the forest.

(Cuz I'm sick and tired of him saying that over... and over... and over... -.-)

Piketooth
August 11th, 2017, 11:30 AM
"Just shut up about that already!" Violet shouted at him. "You aren't the only one who's last of their kind!!" She turned and ran out of the of the house, taking to the still morning air and flying out over the forest.

(Cuz I'm sick and tired of him saying that over... and over... and over... -.-)

(Sorry ;n;)

Liam sighed

Liam: "... I might as well find Spyro and Cynder then..."

Zekrom comes in through the door

Liam: "Oh hey Zekrom..."

Rivergold
August 11th, 2017, 11:49 AM
(Sorry ;n;)

Liam sighed

Liam: "... I might as well find Spyro and Cynder then..."

Zekrom comes in through the door

Liam: "Oh hey Zekrom..."
(and she didn't even eat the steak...)
Violet flew hard and fast, winging her way over several miles before landing in a tree, exhausted and out of breath. And seriously hungry. Looking around, she couldn't see anything but trees, their crowns waving gently in the wind. She stayed in the tree awhile, thinking about what she'd yelled at Liam, and her ears flicked back in regret. She couldn't just leave. She lifted her head and raised her wings to go back, but hesitated when she realized she didn't know where Liam's camp was. She placed a claw on the trunk of the tall tree and rose up on her hind legs, the purple dragon looking around for signs of smoke, landmarks, anything that might give her direction. But there were only trees. She looked up at the sky to mark the position of the sun, but the sky was covered with an even layer of clouds, unintelligible from one spot to another. She turned and looked behind her, squinting as she spotted what looked like a thin line of smoke in the distance. The stove he mentioned; it must use fire. She opened her wings and flew towards it, gliding often to conserve her energy.

Piketooth
August 11th, 2017, 12:32 PM
(and she didn't even eat the steak...)
Violet flew hard and fast, winging her way over several miles before landing in a tree, exhausted and out of breath. And seriously hungry. Looking around, she couldn't see anything but trees, their crowns waving gently in the wind. She stayed in the tree awhile, thinking about what she'd yelled at Liam, and her ears flicked back in regret. She couldn't just leave. She lifted her head and raised her wings to go back, but hesitated when she realized she didn't know where Liam's camp was. She placed a claw on the trunk of the tall tree and rose up on her hind legs, the purple dragon looking around for signs of smoke, landmarks, anything that might give her direction. But there were only trees. She looked up at the sky to mark the position of the sun, but the sky was covered with an even layer of clouds, unintelligible from one spot to another. She turned and looked behind her, squinting as she spotted what looked like a thin line of smoke in the distance. The stove he mentioned; it must use fire. She opened her wings and flew towards it, gliding often to conserve her energy.

Liam walked into the woods, and light a campfire... he needed a break from the War Life he was thrown in, so while Spyro and Cynder took care of things in Warfang for him, he and Zekrom were in the woods and light a campfire

Zekrom: "Liam... you need to stop worrying..."

Liam: "Zekrom... I don't want to lose you or anyone else..."

Rivergold
August 16th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Liam walked into the woods, and light a campfire... he needed a break from the War Life he was thrown in, so while Spyro and Cynder took care of things in Warfang for him, he and Zekrom were in the woods and light a campfire

Zekrom: "Liam... you need to stop worrying..."

Liam: "Zekrom... I don't want to lose you or anyone else..."(Apologies)
Violet wove between the trees to land on the soft and springy ground, lifting her talons in surprise at the feel of the pine needles. She looked towards the source of the smoke and blinked in more surprise. There was a small building similar to Liam's house, but different. This "house" seemed to have grown up from the forest itself, made of ancient-smelling stone and short trees that formed a waterproof roof with their leaves. The thin trail of smoke grew even thinner as she approached, disappearing altogether by the time she reached the door. She cautiously lifted a talon, but flinched back as the door opened of its own accord, revealing darkness within.

Piketooth
August 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(Apologies)
Violet wove between the trees to land on the soft and springy ground, lifting her talons in surprise at the feel of the pine needles. She looked towards the source of the smoke and blinked in more surprise. There was a small building similar to Liam's house, but different. This "house" seemed to have grown up from the forest itself, made of ancient-smelling stone and short trees that formed a waterproof roof with their leaves. The thin trail of smoke grew even thinner as she approached, disappearing altogether by the time she reached the door. She cautiously lifted a talon, but flinched back as the door opened of its own accord, revealing darkness within.

Liam sighed

Liam: "I feel like I was too hard on Violet..."

Rivergold
August 18th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Liam sighed

Liam: "I feel like I was too hard on Violet..."
GAH I HAD A POST FOR THIS BUT IDK WHERE IT WENT)

Piketooth
August 19th, 2017, 03:33 PM
GAH I HAD A POST FOR THIS BUT IDK WHERE IT WENT)

(...)

Rivergold
August 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
(...)
"Hello?" Violet asked, peering through the darkness. The sound of a fire whooshing to life made her jump, and the silhouette of a short figure moved in front of the hearth, changing into the shadow of something tall and thin.. "...Hello?" she asked again, squinting against the firelight as the figure changed shape again. "What are you?"

"The question is, dearie, what do you want to be?"
Violet jumped again, hearing the voice behind her. "What do you mean? I-I'm fine as I am."

Rivergold
September 15th, 2017, 07:54 AM
"Hello?" Violet asked, peering through the darkness. The sound of a fire whooshing to life made her jump, and the silhouette of a short figure moved in front of the hearth, changing into the shadow of something tall and thin.. "...Hello?" she asked again, squinting against the firelight as the figure changed shape again. "What are you?"

"The question is, dearie, what do you want to be?"
Violet jumped again, hearing the voice behind her. "What do you mean? I-I'm fine as I am."

Piketooth

Piketooth
September 15th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Piketooth
Liam got up and walked through the forest

Liam: "Zekrom... What will you do when this war is over?"

Zekrom: "What do you mean?"

Rivergold
September 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Liam got up and walked through the forest

Liam: "Zekrom... What will you do when this war is over?"

Zekrom: "What do you mean?"
Are ye?
She nodded. "Yes."
And thine love?
"What love?" She asked, getting defensive.

Piketooth
September 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Are ye?
She nodded. "Yes."
And thine love?
"What love?" She asked, getting defensive.

Liam sighs

Zekrom: "You really want to sacrifice yourself for the greater good... Don't you..."

Liam nodded

Liam: "What choice do I have?"

Rivergold
September 19th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Liam sighs

Zekrom: "You really want to sacrifice yourself for the greater good... Don't you..."

Liam nodded

Liam: "What choice do I have?"
"I said, what love?" Violet took a step forward and halted, unable to move.
THe love you were promised before you were born...
"Wh-what?"

Piketooth
September 24th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Liam Sighs

Liam: "well... I must do this alone"

Rivergold
September 28th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Liam Sighs

Liam: "well... I must do this alone"
(A long time ago, I had this lovely long post about what went on in that little cottage, but I forgot it. So I'mma gonna skip it.)

Head spinning, Violet stepped into the rays of sunlight that filtered through the tall pines around her. She turned around, and was momentarily confused by her expectation for something to be there. What was it? She put a hand to her head and closed her eyes, trying to figure out what she last remembered. She had stormed off from Liam, caught her breath in a pine tree, flown back to-- where? She looked around again with frustrated shakes of her head. Something was missing, something important. What is it??

Piketooth
September 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM
(A long time ago, I had this lovely long post about what went on in that little cottage, but I forgot it. So I'mma gonna skip it.)

Head spinning, Violet stepped into the rays of sunlight that filtered through the tall pines around her. She turned around, and was momentarily confused by her expectation for something to be there. What was it? She put a talon to her head and closed her eyes, trying to figure out what she last remembered. She had stormed off from Liam, caught her breath in a pine tree, flown back to-- where? She looked around again with frustrated shakes of her head. Something was missing, something important. What is it??

Liam was walking through the forest alone passing by Violet without noticing her he disappeared further into the forest

Rivergold
September 29th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Liam was walking through the forest alone passing by Violet without noticing her he disappeared further into the forest
She heard a snap and turned. "Who's there?"

Piketooth
September 29th, 2017, 03:36 PM
She heard a snap and turned. "Who's there?"

Violet saw Liam walk by a couple trees and disappear into the woods

Rivergold
October 4th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Violet saw Liam walk by a couple trees and disappear into the woods
(oy do not say what Violet can and cannot see.)
"Who's there?" she called, pricking her ears.

Piketooth
October 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
(oy do not say what Violet can and cannot see.)
"Who's there?" she called, pricking her ears.
(:/)

The noises stopped and Liam continued walking

~Meawhile~

Zalgo: "Hmmm... It seems that killing Liam's wife and child has completely broken him, this is good! Now... To work on the rest of his friends... Then he will so distraught will surrender the planet to me!"

Sonic.EXE: "But what about that new Dragon? And Riss?"

Jeff The Killer: "Riss is in a Coma, she is out of action for a while"

Tails Doll: "I think if we need to drive the I.S.A. Forces out of the planet we will need to take both cities and kill Liam"

Zalgo: "One thing at a time lads, besides there are other Worlds that need to be conquered!"

Rivergold
October 9th, 2017, 12:22 PM
(:/)

The noises stopped and Liam continued walking

~Meawhile~

Zalgo: "Hmmm... It seems that killing Liam's wife and child has completely broken him, this is good! Now... To work on the rest of his friends... Then he will so distraught will surrender the planet to me!"

Sonic.EXE: "But what about that new Dragon? And Riss?"

Jeff The Killer: "Riss is in a Coma, she is out of action for a while"

Tails Doll: "I think if we need to drive the I.S.A. Forces out of the planet we will need to take both cities and kill Liam"

Zalgo: "One thing at a time lads, besides there are other Worlds that need to be conquered!"
Violet sniffed the air. "Liam?"

Piketooth
October 10th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Violet sniffed the air. "Liam?"

Liam arrived in a small clearing

Rivergold
October 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Liam arrived in a small clearing
Nose twitching, she followed the scent.

Piketooth
October 14th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Nose twitching, she followed the scent.

Liam artived in a clearing alone

Rivergold
October 14th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Liam artived in a clearing alone
Pike it is raining ;-;)
Violet suddenly fell to the ground and cried out.

Piketooth
October 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Pike it is raining ;-;)
Violet suddenly fell to the ground and cried out.

(IRL or in the RP)

Liam hears the cry and runs to the direction of the cry

Rivergold
October 15th, 2017, 10:53 AM
(IRL or in the RP)

Liam hears the cry and runs to the direction of the cry
Irl. It was a severe thunderstorm warning. )
She writhed on the ground, tearing at her skin that itched so terribly. Somewhere in her mind, she wondered that it didn’t hurt, but she was more concerned with getting out of the covering that squeezed her too tight to breath, that would kill her if she didn’t free herself.
Finally, covered in blood and a blanket of the skin she just shed, the human girl lay unconscious on a bed of pine needles which carpeted the ground around her.
I wonder if he’ll think she killed violet?)

Piketooth
October 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Irl. It was a severe thunderstorm warning. )
She writhed on the ground, tearing at her skin that itched so terribly. Somewhere in her mind, she wondered that it didn’t hurt, but she was more concerned with getting out of the covering that squeezed her too tight to breath, that would kill her if she didn’t free herself.
Finally, covered in blood and a blanket of the skin she just shed, the human girl lay unconscious on a bed of pine needles which carpeted the ground around her.
I wonder if he’ll think she killed violet?)

Liam arrived and saw the human girl, only to draw his VC8 Shotgun pistol when he saw the skin if Violet

Liam: "Who are you?"

Rivergold
October 16th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Liam arrived and saw the human girl, only to draw his VC8 Shotgun pistol when he saw the skin if Violet

Liam: "Who are you?"
She remained unconscious.

Piketooth
October 25th, 2017, 01:42 PM
She remained unconscious.

Liam Drew out his VC8 Shotgun Pistol

Liam: "WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH VIOLET?"

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2017, 07:58 AM
Liam Drew out his VC8 Shotgun Pistol

Liam: "WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH VIOLET?"
(IM SORRY!!!! YOU NEED TO BUMP THIS OR MENTION ME)
She stirred, then gasped, curling up beneath the skin and pulling it around herself, not noticing Liam.

Piketooth
November 3rd, 2017, 10:25 AM
(IM SORRY!!!! YOU NEED TO BUMP THIS OR MENTION ME)
She stirred, then gasped, curling up beneath the skin and pulling it around herself, not noticing Liam.

Liam clocks the Pistol

Liam: "I will not ask you again... who are you?"

Piketooth
November 5th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Liam clocks the Pistol

Rivergold)

Rivergold
November 6th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Liam clocks the Pistol

She looked up, flicking her tongue over her muzzle and tasting blood--she froze. Her tongue felt strange in her mouth, too short. She lifted a talon to her face and shrunk back in fear, a high keening coming from her lips. Suddenly she noticed the boots in front of her again and looked up, her face a grimace of fear and confusion. "Lim..." she croaked, the words coming strangely in her soft mouth. "Fi...let.."

Piketooth
November 6th, 2017, 09:08 AM
She looked up, flicking her tongue over her muzzle and tasting blood--she froze. Her tongue felt strange in her mouth, too short. She lifted a talon to her face and shrunk back in fear, a high keening coming from her lips. Suddenly she noticed the boots in front of her again and looked up, her face a grimace of fear and confusion. "Lim..." she croaked, the words coming strangely in her soft mouth. "Fi...let.."

Liam watched Violet with eyes full of confusion and anger

Liam: "How so you know my name?,

Rivergold
November 6th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Liam watched Violet with eyes full of confusion and anger

Liam: "How so you know my name?,
She flinched back at the sound of his voice, which sounded so much deeper and rougher now. She ran her tongue over her teeth, too close together, too flat and dull. "Om Filot." she grimaced again, not knowing how to control her new mouth. "Fioet. Fiolette." she let out a hiss of frustration. "OM FIOLET!" she roared. Well, screamed.

Piketooth
November 6th, 2017, 12:22 PM
She flinched back at the sound of his voice, which sounded so much deeper and rougher now. She ran her tongue over her teeth, too close together, too flat and dull. "Om Filot." she grimaced again, not knowing how to control her new mouth. "Fioet. Fiolette." she let out a hiss of frustration. "OM FIOLET!" she roared. Well, screamed.

Liam lowered his gun, and eyed her carefully.

Liam: "If your really Violet... Prove it"

Rivergold
November 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Liam lowered his gun, and eyed her carefully.

Liam: "If your really Violet... Prove it"
She narrowed her eyes. "Can hyu eat lafa?."
(just about the best conversation in this rp.)

Piketooth
November 10th, 2017, 11:11 AM
She narrowed her eyes. "Can hyu eat lafa?."
(just about the best conversation in this rp.)

Liam looked at Violet

Liam: "Violet it is you..."

Rivergold
November 10th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Liam looked at Violet

Liam: "Violet it is you..."
"Is it? I can't tak" She tried to flick her tongue out but it was slow ant thick. She wrinkled her nose and looked at him. "I guesth Iyull melt en lafa too."

Piketooth
November 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"Is it? I can't tak" She tried to flick her tongue out but it was slow ant thick. She wrinkled her nose and looked at him. "I guesth Iyull melt en lafa too."

Liam looked at Violet, then tilted his head to the side

Liam: "I guess we will have to teach you how o speak again, which should be simple..."

Rivergold
November 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Liam looked at Violet, then tilted his head to the side

Liam: "I guess we will have to teach you how o speak again, which should be simple...""No, I'll guet th hung of it soom." She opened and closed her mouth. "Hoomuns moof ther lyps so mutf."

Piketooth
November 12th, 2017, 10:06 AM
"No, I'll guet th hung of it soom." She opened and closed her mouth. "Hoomuns moof ther lyps so mutf."

Liam smiled

Rivergold
November 12th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Liam smiled A cold wind blew through the trees, stirring the pine needles on the ground. Violet shivered and instinctively pulled her skin around herself, then realized what she was doing and shuddered. "It...so werd te see may..." she trailed off, looking at it. "My skin," she looked up at Liam, "withut me en it."

Piketooth
November 13th, 2017, 08:19 PM
A cold wind blew through the trees, stirring the pine needles on the ground. Violet shivered and instinctively pulled her skin around herself, then realized what she was doing and shuddered. "It...so werd te see may..." she trailed off, looking at it. "My skin," she looked up at Liam, "withut me en it."

Liam nodded

Liam: "You will get used to it"

Rivergold
November 16th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Liam nodded

Liam: "You will get used to it"
"I doan know..." She pushed herself up to her talons--hands and...her legs were too long, so she went on her knees. "I guess i'll lun to wok en two leks, huh?"

Piketooth
November 16th, 2017, 08:25 AM
"I doan know..." She pushed herself up to her talons--hands and...her legs were too long, so she went on her knees. "I guess i'll lun to wok en two leks, huh?"

Liam chuckled

Liam: "Yeah you will"

Liam helps Violet up

Rivergold
November 16th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Liam chuckled

Liam: "Yeah you will"

Liam helps Violet up
As he did, her skin fell off her shoulders onto the ground. She shivered in another cold breeze. "It wes not thus cold erler."

Piketooth
November 16th, 2017, 12:25 PM
As he did, her skin fell off her shoulders onto the ground. She shivered in another cold breeze. "It wes not thus cold erler."

Liam gives Violet his jacket

Rivergold
November 16th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Liam gives Violet his jacket
(does...he realize she is completely in the nude?)
She leaned into him, still shivering.

Piketooth
November 16th, 2017, 03:22 PM
(does...he realize she is completely in the nude?)
She leaned into him, still shivering.

(Yes he does, but he is trying to ignore it)

Liam: "Lets get you back to Warfang"

Rivergold
November 21st, 2017, 02:59 PM
(Yes he does, but he is trying to ignore it)

Liam: "Lets get you back to Warfang"
She looked at him. "How faw is it?"
(YOU NEED TO MENTION ME)

Piketooth
November 21st, 2017, 08:32 PM
She looked at him. "How faw is it?"
(YOU NEED TO MENTION ME)

Liam pointed in the general direction

Liam: "A couple minutes that direction"

Rivergold
November 27th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Liam pointed in the general direction

Liam: "A couple minutes that direction"
She looked at him, confusion on her face. "I...I flew for howrs..."

Piketooth
December 1st, 2017, 07:12 PM
She looked at him, confusion on her face. "I...I flew for howrs..."

Liam walked in the direction

Liam: "Don't worry"

Rivergold
December 4th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Liam walked in the direction

Liam: "Don't worry"
"O...okay..."

Piketooth
December 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"O...okay..."

Liam walked until he reached Warfang, where Spyro and Cynder were waiting for him

Spyro: "Who is that?"

Liam: "It's Violet..."

Spyro: "Huh I have seen weirder things happen but this... Tops them!"

Rivergold
December 5th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Liam walked until he reached Warfang, where Spyro and Cynder were waiting for him

Spyro: "Who is that?"

Liam: "It's Violet..."

Spyro: "Huh I have seen weirder things happen but this... Tops them!"
"Sparow, Sinder. Hi..."