PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Spyro RP

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Rivergold
May 9th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Liam stepped forward "That would be me"
His eyes narrowed and he growled. "You s--" With a scream of rage, the dragoness launched herself at Liam, fangs down to shoot her venom. With an equally passionate scream, Riss appeared in a blaze of vibrant reds and oranges, wings stretched to their widest as her tail curled protectively around Liam's throat. "You shall not harm him!"
(gtg)

monfang
May 9th, 2017, 09:09 AM
{ I got someone special }

The boy watched from the trees, shaking slightly. He grabbed his gun and aimed it at the dragon infront of Liam, not realizing she was with him and not against.

Piketooth
May 10th, 2017, 11:36 AM
His eyes narrowed and he growled. "You s--" With a scream of rage, the dragoness launched herself at Liam, fangs down to shoot her venom. With an equally passionate scream, Riss appeared in a blaze of vibrant reds and oranges, wings stretched to their widest as her tail curled protectively around Liam's throat. "You shall not harm him!"
(gtg)

Liam just stood there wondering what he did wrong

Rivergold
May 10th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Both dragons stopped and stared openmouthed at the dragonet before them.
Wings still open and swirling reds and oranges, Riss settled on Liam's head, glaring at the pair. "Why are you here?" At their lack of reply, she growled. "Well?"

"You..." the male took a step forward, eyes wide in awe of his daughter. "You are our child. You were stolen from us."
The female hissed, her eyes on the human. "By him."

Piketooth
May 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Both dragons stopped and stared openmouthed at the dragonet before them.
Wings still open and swirling reds and oranges, Riss settled on Liam's head, glaring at the pair. "Why are you here?" At their lack of reply, she growled. "Well?"

"You..." the male took a step forward, eyes wide in awe of his daughter. "You are our child. You were stolen from us."
The female hissed, her eyes on the human. "By him."

Liam: "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! I did not steal anyones daughter! If I hadnt of picked the egg from the Helghast! They would have either killed her or turned her against us!" Liam snapped

Piketooth
May 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM
{ I got someone special }

The boy watched from the trees, shaking slightly. He grabbed his gun and aimed it at the dragon infront of Liam, not realizing she was with him and not against.

Zekrom felt something was off and looked towards the treeline

Rivergold
May 12th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Liam: "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! I did not steal anyones daughter! If I hadnt of picked the egg from the Helghast! They would have either killed her or turned her against us!" Liam snapped
"Like you have?" The female demanded.

monfang
May 13th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Zekrom felt something was off and looked towards the treeline
The boy flinched and froze, hoping she would not see him.

Piketooth
May 13th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Like you have?" The female demanded.

Liam: "In case you haven't noticed I saved her life! that is what the I.S.A. Does! we save people and beings from the helghast!"

Piketooth
May 13th, 2017, 04:22 PM
The boy flinched and froze, hoping she would not see him.

Zekrom eyed the treeline making sure nothing was there before turning her attention back to Liam, in case he needed help

Zekrom: "Liam is right, He saves people... he has no reason to turn your daughter against you"

Rivergold
May 13th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"I was protecting the man who raised me from the ones trying to kill him!" Riss hissed.

"Which is exactly what we were told she would say." the male growled. "We are taking back our daughter."

Piketooth
May 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"I was protecting the man who raised me from the ones trying to kill him!" Riss hissed.

"Which is exactly what we were told she would say." the male growled. "We are taking back our daughter."

Liam Nodded

Liam: "As you wish... Riss, its tine for you to go back with your real parents"

Rivergold
May 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
She tightened her hold on his neck. "No! Don't you see! They were turned! Someone told them I would say that!"

Piketooth
May 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
She tightened her hold on his neck. "No! Don't you see! They were turned! Someone told them I would say that!"

Liam looked closely at their eyes, they were zalgofied

Liam: "..."

Zekrom: "Liam! Look out!!!"

Liam looked up to see Zalgo aiming a Heavy Sniper rifle at Liam

Zalgo: "Taa taa!"

Zalgo pulled the trigger, and the bullet tore through Liam's Heart

Rivergold
May 14th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Riss launched herself at Zalgo, scorpionlike tail stabbing at him even as her venom sprayed from her jaws and icy frostbreath billowed forth.

monfang
May 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM
The boy gasped and aimed his gun again, this time at Zalgo. There he pulled the trigger, and looked up from the scope hoping it would hit the target intended.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Riss launched herself at Zalgo, scorpionlike tail stabbing at him even as her venom sprayed from her jaws and icy frostbreath billowed forth.

Before Zelgo Disappeared into the portal of Darkness, The bullet the boy shot tore through his arm and he scowled

Zalgo: "This is just the beginning"

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 12:51 PM
The boy gasped and aimed his gun again, this time at Zalgo. There he pulled the trigger, and looked up from the scope hoping it would hit the target intended.

Zalgo disapeaered into the portal and was gone

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Zalgo disapeaered into the portal and was gone
The boy's proud look twisted into confusion and he tried to silently climb down the tree, but a branch broke and he fell with a thud and a yelp. He lifted his top half, rubbing his head, looking up. "Ow..." he said softly.

Rivergold
May 15th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Before Zelgo Disappeared into the portal of Darkness, The bullet the boy shot tore through his arm and he scowled

Zalgo: "This is just the beginning"

The two dragons that had been there earlier had also disappeared.

Riss howled at the loss of her prey, and spun around at the crack of the branch. With another scream of anger and fury She launched herself at the humanoid form, blinder by grief and rage.

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
The two dragons that had been there earlier had also disappeared.

Riss howled at the loss of her prey, and spun around at the crack of the branch. With another scream of anger and fury She launched herself at the humanoid form, blinder by grief and rage.
The boy gasped and barely dodged in time, and he scrambled about, and ran into the opening where Liam and Zekrom were. "H-Hey! I-I'll shoot!" he called, pulling out a very familiar pistol.

Rivergold
May 15th, 2017, 01:43 PM
The boy gasped and barely dodged in time, and he scrambled about, and ran into the opening where Liam and Zekrom were. "H-Hey! I-I'll shoot!" he called, pulling out a very familiar pistol.
With a roar Riss blasted frostbreath at the person, leaping into the air to fly after him.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 01:46 PM

Liam laid on the ground, bleeding to death, Zekrom was freaking out and trying to help him

Zekrom: "STOP LIAM IS DYING HERE!!!"

Rivergold
May 15th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Rizz froze. She had thought Liam was already dead. She flew over to Liam, panicking for a half moment when she saw his wound. "Liam!"

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Rizz froze. She had thought Liam was already dead. She flew over to Liam, panicking for a half moment when she saw his wound. "Liam!"

Liam laid there, unmoving

Zekrom: "Liam please! Come back! PLEASE! You can't die! not like this!"

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 02:11 PM
The boy looked down at Liam and gasped. "My mom might be able to help him..." he said, looking at them. "She's this way!" he called and grabbed his gun, looking back to see if they followed. Then he ran off, and ran to a house.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 02:40 PM
The boy looked down at Liam and gasped. "My mom might be able to help him..." he said, looking at them. "She's this way!" he called and grabbed his gun, looking back to see if they followed. Then he ran off, and ran to a house.

Zekrom picked up Liam and flew after the boy

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Zekrom picked up Liam and flew after the boy
The boy looked up and saw Zekrom, and he opened the door, panting. "Mom!" he called, and the woman turned, her eyes glowing slightly. "What is it?" she asked, and he pointed outside, and she walked up to the entrance and gasped. "Liam..." she whispered and looked down for a moment. "Bring him in!" she called, and cleaned off the couch.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 03:27 PM
The boy looked up and saw Zekrom, and he opened the door, panting. "Mom!" he called, and the woman turned, her eyes glowing slightly. "What is it?" she asked, and he pointed outside, and she walked up to the entrance and gasped. "Liam..." she whispered and looked down for a moment. "Bring him in!" she called, and cleaned off the couch.

Zekrom walked inside and placed Liam on the couch

Zekrom: "Liam... Please... wake up... I need you... I'm lost without you..."

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Zekrom walked inside and placed Liam on the couch

Zekrom: "Liam... Please... wake up... I need you... I'm lost without you..."
"So was I." the woman said, placing a hand on Zekrom's shoulder. "Will, go take Zekrom outside, show her the garden." she said and looked at Zekrom for a moment before she grabbed bandages and wrapped Liam's wound.

The boy nodded and looked at Zekrom. "It's this way." he said, leading her out.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"So was I." the woman said, placing a hand on Zekrom's shoulder. "Will, go take Zekrom outside, show her the garden." she said and looked at Zekrom for a moment before she grabbed bandages and wrapped Liam's wound.

The boy nodded and looked at Zekrom. "It's this way." he said, leading her out.

Zekrom looked at the woman, and nodded following will outside

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Zekrom looked at the woman, and nodded following will outside
The woman worked in silence, trying her hardest and finally she stopped the bleeding. She grabbed some equipment, and began to try and clean the wound before she sewed it up.

-meanwhile-

Will tended to the flowers, talking with Zekrom. "My mom told me she used to work for a big facility." he said, looking at her. He had blue eyes and short, well-tended black hair.

Rivergold
May 15th, 2017, 05:30 PM
(oh well carp what about Riss? ...Eh I'll put her where she always is.)

Snifflings were heard as the air rippled around Liam's neck.

(Random thought:
person: Hey Liam, why's your neck so pale?
Riss: *makes Liam's neck look very tan*
Person: Um...
Liam: What?
Person: Nothing)

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The woman worked in silence, trying her hardest and finally she stopped the bleeding. She grabbed some equipment, and began to try and clean the wound before she sewed it up.

-meanwhile-

Will tended to the flowers, talking with Zekrom. "My mom told me she used to work for a big facility." he said, looking at her. He had blue eyes and short, well-tended black hair.

Liam did not move an inch

Zekrom: "Oh? what big facility?"

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Liam did not move an inch

Zekrom: "Oh? what big facility?"
She looked down at him, worry pushing through her gaze. "Damn it, Liam. Live!" she growled, and she went to work on getting the bullet fragments out of his chest.

Will shrugged. "She didn't say. She said that there was a dragon, like you, and another one. His name is Resh, he's always by the river." he said, pointing in the direction.

Reshiram admired the fish swimming by him, and he gave a slight smile at it.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 08:27 PM
She looked down at him, worry pushing through her gaze. "Damn it, Liam. Live!" she growled, and she went to work on getting the bullet fragments out of his chest.

Will shrugged. "She didn't say. She said that there was a dragon, like you, and another one. His name is Resh, he's always by the river." he said, pointing in the direction.

Reshiram admired the fish swimming by him, and he gave a slight smile at it.

Zekrom stared at Reshiram... her eyes filled with sorrow

Zekrom: "Reshy...?"

Liam still made no movements

Silverfur & Co
May 15th, 2017, 08:29 PM

Spirit howled and whines and then sighed

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Spirit howled and whines and then sighed

Liam was locked in a dreamscape, in a place called Silent hill...

In the Real world Liam's Hologram beeps to life giving a Resident Evil 6 hud; Green for his health, and a MP (Magic Points) bar which was blue. it showed Liam inside Silent Hill

Silverfur & Co
May 15th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Liam was locked in a dreamscape, in a place called Silent hill...

In the Real world Liam's Hologram beeps to life giving a Resident Evil 6 hud; Green for his health, and a MP (Magic Points) bar which was blue. it showed Liam inside Silent Hill

Spirit heard the beep and ran to it lookin at it and howled knowing he was ok

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Spirit heard the beep and ran to it lookin at it and howled knowing he was ok

Liam looked around the foggy streets, suddenly air raid sirens started to ring out from within the town and Liam looked around wondering what was going on

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 08:46 PM

He heard the voice and he turned and looked, first squinting his eyes at her, confusion on his face. "Zeky...?"

The woman worked frantically, and she saw Spirit, and then the bar. "That's it, Liam. Stay with us!" she said, and she began to sew the wound up, and she glimpsed out the window, seeing Zekrom and Reshiram. "Oh, hell.." she muttered, and went to work.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 08:58 PM
He heard the voice and he turned and looked, first squinting his eyes at her, confusion on his face. "Zeky...?"

The woman worked frantically, and she saw Spirit, and then the bar. "That's it, Liam. Stay with us!" she said, and she began to sew the wound up, and she glimpsed out the window, seeing Zekrom and Reshiram. "Oh, hell.." she muttered, and went to work.

Zekrom walked up to Reshy and hugged him

Zekrom: "I thought we lost you!"

Meanwhile the Hologram was showing Liam's "dreamscape" and a mysterious being in a Organization XIII (13) coat appeared

Mysterious Being: "You better be careful... if he dies in the dream of his... he dies in real life..."

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Zekrom walked up to Reshy and hugged him

Zekrom: "I thought we lost you!"

Meanwhile the Hologram was showing Liam's "dreamscape" and a mysterious being in a Organization XIII (13) coat appeared

Mysterious Being: "You better be careful... if he dies in the dream of his... he dies in real life..."
"No..." she huffed, and watched as she cut the thread, his wound completely stitched.

Reshiram hugged her back, tears welling in his eyes. "I thought I lost you..." he said and looked up at Will, who was confused.

"Zekrom, you... remember William... right?" he asked, pulling from the hug, looking at the boy. He was about 10 now.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 09:06 PM
"No..." she huffed, and watched as she cut the thread, his wound completely stitched.

Reshiram hugged her back, tears welling in his eyes. "I thought I lost you..." he said and looked up at Will, who was confused.

"Zekrom, you... remember William... right?" he asked, pulling from the hug, looking at the boy. He was about 10 now.

Zekrom Nodded "I remember him when he was just a baby"

Mysterious Being: "You know Alex... that if he dies... the world is as good as gone right?"

Silverfur & Co
May 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Liam looked around the foggy streets, suddenly air raid sirens started to ring out from within the town and Liam looked around wondering what was going on

She watched the screen then went and laid by his body she was sad but she didn't know what to do it was not like she could teleport to where he was.

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
She watched the screen then went and laid by his body she was sad but she didn't know what to do it was not like she could teleport to where he was.

Mysterious Being: "I can Teleport ONE of you in there... so choose wisely"

Silverfur & Co
May 15th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Mysterious Being: "I can Teleport ONE of you in there... so choose wisely"

She looks at Alex and nuzzles her saying "he is ur man it should be you."

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 09:24 PM
She looks at Alex and nuzzles her saying "he is ur man it should be you."

The Mysterious Being looked between the wolf and Alex

Mysterious Being: "I was thinking someone who has been by his side throughout his life... someone big" he points towards Zekrom

Silverfur & Co
May 15th, 2017, 09:25 PM
The Mysterious Being looked between the wolf and Alex

Mysterious Being: "I was thinking someone who has been by his side throughout his life... someone big" he points towards Zekrom

She nods

Piketooth
May 15th, 2017, 09:27 PM
She nods

Zekrom nuzzled Reshiram

Zekrom: "Reshy... Liam has been shot... in the heart"

monfang
May 15th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Zekrom Nodded "I remember him when he was just a baby"

Mysterious Being: "You know Alex... that if he dies... the world is as good as gone right?"
"Shut up! He won't die!" Alex growled. "There has to be someone to help him. William can, right?" she said.

William tilted his head again in confusion. Reshiram chuckled. "That man in there is your father." he said, head low. Will's eyes widened and he looked back to the house, and ran. Reshiram followed.

Rivergold
May 15th, 2017, 10:02 PM
HEY WHAT ABOUT RISS!!!!!)
"I'll do it," she said, her head becoming visible.

(Ok so if the kid is 10, and Riss hatched before Alex was necessarily pregnant.......Riss is a tiny dragon for 11.)

Silverfur & Co
May 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Zekrom nuzzled Reshiram

Zekrom: "Reshy... Liam has been shot... in the heart"

Spirit looked at them

Piketooth
May 16th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Liam instantly ran into some monsters and was running for his life

Zekrom: "Ill go"

Piketooth
May 18th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Spirit looked at them

(Pokies)

Silverfur & Co
May 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Liam instantly ran into some monsters and was running for his life

Zekrom: "Ill go"

Spirit nodded

Piketooth
May 18th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Spirit nodded
Liam ran for his life in the world

Silverfur & Co
May 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Liam ran for his life in the world

She watched

Piketooth
May 19th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Shut up! He won't die!" Alex growled. "There has to be someone to help him. William can, right?" she said.

William tilted his head again in confusion. Reshiram chuckled. "That man in there is your father." he said, head low. Will's eyes widened and he looked back to the house, and ran. Reshiram followed.

(poke)

Rivergold
May 19th, 2017, 07:55 PM

(Ok so if the kid is 10, and Riss hatched before Alex was necessarily pregnant.......Riss is a tiny dragon for 11.)
(bump)

Piketooth
May 24th, 2017, 06:24 PM
(bump)

I'm afraid without moonfang... this RP is dead :( )

Rivergold
May 24th, 2017, 07:54 PM
(Did she quit? moonfang )

Piketooth
May 25th, 2017, 01:55 PM
(Did she quit? moonfang )
(Read her profile... she left WCO to go to another site... so without her... this rp is dead :(

Rivergold
May 25th, 2017, 02:03 PM
but...She posted yesterday.....and she's picking up new charries...

Piketooth
May 25th, 2017, 02:23 PM
but...She posted yesterday.....and she's picking up new charries...

(Ok? but still we need her and if she leaves this site... then this RP dies...

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 01:54 AM

(bump)
she gonna do it or what?

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 10:38 AM
she gonna do it or what?

The Mysterious Being looked at Zekrom, then at Riss "Its between you two..."

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Riss looked pleadingly at Zekrom.

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Riss looked pleadingly at Zekrom.

Zekrom sighed "Riss, will go"

The Mysterious Being snapped his fingers and Riss teleported into Liam's Dream

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Riss yelped and looked around. "Liam??"

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Riss yelped and looked around. "Liam??"

The sirens stopped and parts of the ground started flying up like pieces of flesh

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 11:20 AM
"WHAT IN THE FLARK IS GOING ON IN HERE???" Riss too,k to the air and tried to fluy above the clods of ground.
(why flesh?)

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 11:34 AM
"WHAT IN THE FLARK IS GOING ON IN HERE???" Riss too,k to the air and tried to fluy above the clods of ground.
(why flesh?)

(Cuz if you watched the Silent Hill Movies... you will know what happens when the Darkness falls upon the town, I suggest you watch the first one... its on Netflix)

Liam ran inside the Midwhich elementary school and hid in there

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"LIAM!!!!!"

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 12:38 PM
"LIAM!!!!!"

Liam heard Riss's Voice and stepped out of the school "Riss?"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 12:47 PM
She continued to fly around, dodging the pieces of ground. "LIAM WHERE ARE YOU THIS IS FLARKING WEIRD!!!"

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM
She continued to fly around, dodging the pieces of ground. "LIAM WHERE ARE YOU THIS IS FLARKING WEIRD!!!"

Suddenly it turned really dark and the ground stopped losing flesh, Liam saw giant insects coming out of the school

Liam: "Oh Crap!"

Liam bolted, away from the school and into the streets

~Meanwhile~

Zekrom: "Come on Riss... Hurry up and find him! He is in big trouble!"

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 01:25 PM
"LIAM!!!" she roared again, able to see a little thanks to her seawing sight. ...seawing... She put all her energy into trying to make her scales glow as brightly as possible.

The bluish glowing dragon wove crazily through the still-in-the-air clods of dirt as they appeared in her sphere of light.

Piketooth
May 26th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"LIAM!!!" she roared again, able to see a little thanks to her seawing sight. ...seawing... She put all her energy into trying to make her scales glow as brightly as possible.

The bluish glowing dragon wove crazily through the still-in-the-air clods of dirt as they appeared in her sphere of light.

Liam spotted Riss and took out his Flare gun, and fired it into the air

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"Whaat is- okay it's a flare." She tucked in her wings and shallowly dove to where the flare came from. "LIAM THAT BETTER BE YOU!!" she yelled.

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 11:10 AM
"Whaat is- okay it's a flare." She tucked in her wings and shallowly dove to where the flare came from. "LIAM THAT BETTER BE YOU!!" she yelled.

Liam smiled when he saw Riss flying towards him

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 11:26 AM
She landed on the ground and flared her wings to see better. "Liam?" she asked, worried.

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 12:51 PM
She landed on the ground and flared her wings to see better. "Liam?" she asked, worried.

Liam sighs

Liam: "Yeah its me..."

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:53 PM
She ran towards the sound of his voice and tackled him.

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 12:54 PM
She ran towards the sound of his voice and tackled him.

Liam gasps and falls to the ground

Liam: "Riss... I know where we are... and now is not the time for affection... we need to find somewhere safe and fast!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Liam gasps and falls to the ground

Liam: "Riss... I know where we are... and now is not the time for affection... we need to find somewhere safe and fast!"
She got off him and sniffed him. "Why did you shrink?" She was now the size of a half-grown dragon.
(like she should be)

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 12:58 PM
She got off him and sniffed him. "Why did you shrink?" She was now the size of a half-grown dragon.
(like she should be)

Liam: "I didn't shrink Riss... you grew!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Liam: "I didn't shrink Riss... you grew!" She blinked. "Really? You're so small now..."

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
She blinked. "Really? You're so small now..."

Liam smiled

Liam: "Your growing up into a big dragoness now Riss!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 05:08 PM
She looked distressed. "But..."

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 05:16 PM
She looked distressed. "But..."

Liam looked at the Insects heading towards them

Liam: "we'll talk later right now... RUN!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 05:26 PM
She turned and instinctively roared at them, but, instead of frostbreath or venom, flames blasted from her jaws. She snapped them shut in surprise as dead insects lay twitching on the ground.

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 05:57 PM
She turned and instinctively roared at them, but, instead of frostbreath or venom, flames blasted from her jaws. She snapped them shut in surprise as dead insects lay twitching on the ground.

The insects just kept coming

Liam: "Riss... RUN NOW!!!"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
She ran beside him. "Hey! You know what's great about being big?"

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 06:14 PM
She ran beside him. "Hey! You know what's great about being big?"

Liam looked at Riss "Whats that?"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"I can carry you!"

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM
"I can carry you!"

Liam stared at Riss, then shook his head

Liam: "This way hurry!" runs towards a building

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 07:50 PM
She ran towards it, easily keeping pace with him.

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 09:06 PM
She ran towards it, easily keeping pace with him.

Liam opened the door to let Riss in, Then quickly shuts t and bars it

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 09:10 PM
"I probably could carry you,' she grumbled, laying down and putting her head on her talons.

Piketooth
May 27th, 2017, 09:21 PM
"I probably could carry you,' she grumbled, laying down and putting her head on her talons.

Liam: "How did I get here???"

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"Oh right," Riss looked up at him. "You're in a dream, and I got sent in to help you before you die. That mysterious being thingy wasn't all that clear on what I was supposed to do though."

Piketooth
May 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Liam smiled

Liam: "Thank-you Riss"

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 08:15 AM
Liam smiled

Liam: "Thank-you Riss"
She huffed and closed her eyes, but a small, happy trill escaped.

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 09:07 AM
She huffed and closed her eyes, but a small, happy trill escaped.

Liam noticed that everything was Returning back to normal

Liam: "Well we have to find a way to leave"

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 09:25 AM
Liam noticed that everything was Returning back to normal

Liam: "Well we have to find a way to leave"
"The person wasn't all too clear about that part. He literally just said that if you die here, then you die in real life. And that the world is done for if you die."

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 09:32 AM
"The person wasn't all too clear about that part. He literally just said that if you die here, then you die in real life. And that the world is done for if you die."

Liam: "Person?"

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 10:10 AM
"Mysterious being, person, something."

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 10:17 AM
"Mysterious being, person, something."

Liam: "What was he wearing?"

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 10:46 AM
She stared at him "You think I was worried about what that person was wearing?" She stood. "In the real world, you are laying on a table with a very large hole in your chest. My attention was focused on you,"

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 10:53 AM
She stared at him "You think I was worried about what that person was wearing?" She stood. "In the real world, you are laying on a table with a very large hole in your chest. My attention was focused on you,"

Liam: "Riss if he was wearing a black robe..."

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 11:25 AM
"Then what?"

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Then what?"

Liam: "Then e may be an Enemy..."

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 01:44 PM
"Who would he be?"

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 02:32 PM
"Who would he be?"

Liam sighed
Liam: "Either three things... 1. He is a member of the Creepypasta Council order/council... 2. He is a member of the Organization XIII... Or 3. He is the being that has taken no sides..."

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 02:35 PM
"Sounds fun."

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 02:46 PM
"Sounds fun."

Liam growled

Liam: "Well lets find a way out of here..."

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 03:00 PM
"How?"

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
"How?"

Liam: "I could use my portal of light to teleport us out... But it didnt work..."

???: "Thats because you are weak and pathetic"

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 03:43 PM
Riss looked at Liam. "That wasn't me"

Piketooth
May 31st, 2017, 04:57 PM
Riss looked at Liam. "That wasn't me"

Liam looked around...

Liam: "Who is there???"

Zalgo stepped out of the shadows

Zalgo: "Oh... Liam... To think you would know me by know..."

Piketooth
June 1st, 2017, 07:11 PM
Silverfur & Co

(Pokies)

Silverfur & Co
June 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Liam looked around...

Zalgo: "Oh... Liam... To think you would know me by know..."

Spirit growled circling the bad guy zialgo

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 02:44 AM
Liam looked around...

Zalgo: "Oh... Liam... To think you would know me by know..." Riss Roared and launched herself at him, camouflaging herself as she did.
Spirit growled circling the bad guy zialgo (girl they in his dream remember?)

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
Riss Roared and launched herself at him, camouflaging herself as she did.
(girl they in his dream remember?)

Liam took out his VC8 Shotgun Pistal and pointed it at Zalgo

Liam: "What are YOU doing here???"

Zalgo quickly grabbed Riss by the neck with on hand and lifted her

Zalfo: "Why... Im here to finish what I started! By eliminating the Human Race!"

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 12:47 PM
Liam took out his VC8 Shotgun Pistal and pointed it at Zalgo

Liam: "What are YOU doing here???"

Zalgo quickly grabbed Riss by the neck with on hand and lifted her

Zalfo: "Why... Im here to finish what I started! By eliminating the Human Race!" She blasted fire, venom and frostbreath at his face.

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 12:49 PM
She blasted fire, venom and frostbreath at his face.

Zalgo howled in pain as he threw Riss to the ground

Zalgo: "AAARRRG! YOU LITTLE..."

Zalgo took Riss by the neck and started to choke her

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
(can his hands even fit around her neck now?)
She snapped at his hands, wrenching her neck from side to side and clawing at his chest with her front talons, beating him with her wings.

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
(can his hands even fit around her neck now?)
She snapped at his hands, wrenching her neck from side to side and clawing at his chest with her front talons, beating him with her wings.

Liam shot at Zalgo with his VC8 Shotgun Pistal, Zalgo disappeared before the bullet hit. He then took out a knife and stabbed Liam.

Liam: "Gah! You really want me dead that badly huh?"

Zalgo: "Oh ho ho ho... you have NO idea..."

Liam looked at Riss with Sorrowful eyes

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Liam shot at Zalgo with his VC8 Shotgun Pistal, Zalgo disappeared before the bullet hit. He then took out a knife and stabbed Liam.

Liam: "Gah! You really want me dead that badly huh?"

Zalgo: "Oh ho ho ho... you have NO idea..."

Liam looked at Riss with Sorrowful eyes
(You know how you usually have Liam almost die like every other page? )
Riss met his gaze, then slowly looked down at the blood starting to drip down her scales from the hole in her chest.
(my turn.)

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
(You know how you usually have Liam almost die like every other page? )
Riss met his gaze, then slowly looked down at the blood starting to drip down her scales from the hole in her chest.
(my turn.)

Liam instantly punched Zalgo

Liam: "YOU!!! YOU HURT RISS!!!" Liam started to beat Zalgo senseless...

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Liam instantly punched Zalgo

Liam: "YOU!!! YOU HURT RISS!!!" Liam started to beat Zalgo senseless... (actually Liam that was you. Zalgo just got out of the way)The young dragon looked up slowly, everything seeming to happen in slow motion. the edges of her vision dimmed, and she fell forward, landing hard on her forelegs. She watched the scarlet drops hit the floor as it suddenly came closer and the world went black.

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
(actually Liam that was you. Zalgo just got out of the way)The young dragon looked up slowly, everything seeming to happen in slow motion. the edges of her vision dimmed, and she fell forward, landing hard on her forelegs. She watched the scarlet drops hit the floor as it suddenly came closer and the world went black.

Liam waited until Zalgo was knocked out, before he went to try and heal Riss

Liam: "Come on Riss... STAY WITH ME!!!"

Liam instantly took out an adrenaline shot and injected it into Riss... afterwards he brought out his keyblade and healed her

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Liam waited until Zalgo was knocked out, before he went to try and heal Riss

Liam: "Come on Riss... STAY WITH ME!!!"

Liam instantly took out an adrenaline shot and injected it into Riss... afterwards he brought out his keyblade and healed her
(uhh is the bullet still in her?)
She didn't respond.

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
(uhh is the bullet still in her?)
She didn't respond.

(I forgot to say he took it out... ALSO if Riss dies in there she will be back in the original world... I.E. she will return with Zekrom and the others... but she will still feel the pain she felt in Liam's "Nightmare" world)

Liam started to do CPR on Riss

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 08:51 PM
(Liam doesn't know that.)
Riss still did not move.
(so...how dead is dream Zalgo?)

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 09:08 PM
(Liam doesn't know that.)
Riss still did not move.
(so...how dead is dream Zalgo?)

(Zalgo is knocked out... he isn't dead)

Zalgo instantly shot up awake

Zalgo: "Give it up Liam... You killed her... give it up!"

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
(you miss my meaning. How dead is Liam going to make him?)
Riss's body started to dissolve into dust.

Piketooth
June 2nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
(you miss my meaning. How dead is Liam going to make him?)
Riss's body started to dissolve into dust.

Liam: "RIIIIIISSS!!!"

Zalgo started walking towards Liam

Liam: "YOU... ARE GOING... TO... FREAKIN DIE!!!" Liam instantly got up and rushed Zalgo, landing punch after punch, he kept pummling Zalgo's face

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
(yeesssss Die you flarpbucket!!)

Silverfur & Co
June 2nd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Zalgo howled in pain as he threw Riss to the ground

Zalgo: "AAARRRG! YOU LITTLE..."

Zalgo took Riss by the neck and started to choke her

*spurit growled and leaped at them and said* Zalgo I thought I was after me and not the race or the dragon.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 10:03 PM
*spurit growled and leaped at them and said* Zalgo I thought I was after me and not the race or the dragon.(Riss got sent to Liam's dream and that's where she is now. Everyone else is at Liam's bedside.)

Silverfur & Co
June 2nd, 2017, 11:25 PM
(Riss got sent to Liam's dream and that's where she is now. Everyone else is at Liam's bedside.)

*spirit looked at them and sighed. She was inside growling. But she knew she couldn't do anything.*

Piketooth
June 3rd, 2017, 12:56 PM
(yeesssss Die you flarpbucket!!)

Liam instantly woke up from the nightmare

Liam: "GAH!!! what happened?"

Rivergold
June 3rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Riss, the same size she always was, was still draped around his neck, limp.

Piketooth
June 3rd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Riss, the same size she always was, was still draped around his neck, limp.

Liam tried to wake up Riss

Liam: "Riss??? come on Riss talk to me!"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:16 AM
She didn't move.

Piketooth
June 4th, 2017, 08:26 AM
She didn't move.

(Ugh... Why?...)

Liam picked Riss up and started to do CPR on her

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 11:14 AM
(Ugh... Why?...)

Liam picked Riss up and started to do CPR on her
Her breaths were coming small but stab.e.

Piketooth
June 5th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Her breaths were coming small but stab.e.

Liam checked Riss's pulse

monfang
June 5th, 2017, 12:34 PM
{ Piketooth Rivergold }
yes i left. i am making new charries, but not for wco. and i'm sure the roleplay will be fine pike.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Liam checked Riss's pulse
She was stable, just in a coma.

Piketooth
June 5th, 2017, 08:06 PM
She was stable, just in a coma.

Liam sighed

Liam: "Riss is in a coma... she will be fine..."

Zekrom sighed in relief

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Liam sighed

Liam: "Riss is in a coma... she will be fine..."

Zekrom sighed in relief
(now who will immobilize him?)
THe small dragon remained still, her scales clouded.

Piketooth
June 6th, 2017, 11:46 AM
(now who will immobilize him?)
THe small dragon remained still, her scales clouded.

Liam placed Riss on a pillow

Liam: "Rest well Riss... you will be safe here..."

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:03 AM
She remained still, but for her tail, which curled breifly around his wrist.

Piketooth
June 8th, 2017, 01:36 PM
She remained still, but for her tail, which curled breifly around his wrist.

Liam unwrapped her tail from his wrist

Zekrom: "We are leaving her here?"

Liam: "Safest place for her right now is here... if we have to leave the planet, I will send a patrol to come and fetch her..."

Rivergold
June 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Liam unwrapped her tail from his wrist

Zekrom: "We are leaving her here?"

Liam: "Safest place for her right now is here... if we have to leave the planet, I will send a patrol to come and fetch her..." Riss remained still.

Piketooth
June 8th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Riss remained still.

(No offence... this is getting annoying... make her do something...)

Liam sighed and started to walk out of the house with Zekrom

Rivergold
June 9th, 2017, 09:57 AM
(No offence... this is getting annoying... make her do something...)

Liam sighed and started to walk out of the house with Zekrom
SHe's in a flarking COMA and I only have one character. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? people don't move in comas. zero brain activity.)

Piketooth
June 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
SHe's in a flarking COMA and I only have one character. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? people don't move in comas. zero brain activity.)

(Make a new one... since Moonfang left the RP Liam could use a new mate...)

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 11:10 AM
(Make a new one... since Moonfang left the RP Liam could use a new mate...)(........have fun with this, Liam.)
A terrifying screech cut through the air.

Piketooth
June 10th, 2017, 11:29 AM
(........have fun with this, Liam.)
A terrifying screech cut through the air.

Liam and Zekrom instantly looked up into the air, wondering where that screech came from

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Liam and Zekrom instantly looked up into the air, wondering where that screech came fromThere was another screech, this time louder.
(don't worry, she's human)

Piketooth
June 10th, 2017, 11:52 AM
There was another screech, this time louder.
(don't worry, she's human)

(I was gonna go back to Liam being the Last Human in existance...)

Liam ran into the treeline

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 12:29 PM
(I was gonna go back to Liam being the Last Human in existance...)

Liam ran into the treeline
(ok then. what non human should she be?)
there was silence.

Piketooth
June 10th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(ok then. what non human should she be?)
there was silence.

(The choice is yours... but Liam is very fond of Dragons, like... he is pratically in Love with them)

Liam stopped to listen for the sound again

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 12:59 PM
(The choice is yours... but Liam is very fond of Dragons, like... he is pratically in Love with them)

Liam stopped to listen for the sound again(...oooh, I gots the perfect charrie for him, from a HTTYD rp. She looks like this (http://img10.deviantart.net/ecad/i/2012/262/4/2/purple_dragon__by_xezeno-d5f7k77.png), but somehow was/could be magicked into a human (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/cc/89/b3cc896d7d360f03232081554326caa4.jpg) form.)
There was another terrifying screech, much closer this time, and much louder.
(She was originally intended to be a love interest for Hiccup(person turned into dragon) but Astrid showed up. and then the rp died)

Piketooth
June 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(...oooh, I gots the perfect charrie for him, from a HTTYD rp. She looks like this (http://img10.deviantart.net/ecad/i/2012/262/4/2/purple_dragon__by_xezeno-d5f7k77.png), but somehow was/could be magicked into a human (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/cc/89/b3cc896d7d360f03232081554326caa4.jpg) form.)
There was another terrifying screech, much closer this time, and much louder.
(She was originally intended to be a love interest for Hiccup(person turned into dragon) but Astrid showed up. and then the rp died)

(I think the Dragon form is just fine Rivergold ;) )

Liam ran towards the scream only to find a Dragon huddled and surrounded by Helghast Soldiers. Liam pulled out his M82 Assault Rifle and Fired upon the Helghast soldiers

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 08:37 AM
(I think the Dragon form is just fine Rivergold ;) )

Liam ran towards the scream only to find a Dragon huddled and surrounded by Helghast Soldiers. Liam pulled out his M82 Assault Rifle and Fired upon the Helghast soldiers(How about the human form comes later? *Imagines scenario where they wake up one morning and she's a soft, squishy human with no claws, no wings, and no fire* Also, Liam isn't the only Human again. Also, she is not huddled on the ground.)
The purple dragon screeched again, the sound ripping through the air as she dived at the humanoid creatures, blasting purple flames at them to scatter them from the green dragon on the ground.

Piketooth
June 14th, 2017, 12:38 PM
(How about the human form comes later? *Imagines scenario where they wake up one morning and she's a soft, squishy human with no claws, no wings, and no fire* Also, Liam isn't the only Human again. Also, she is not huddled on the ground.)
The purple dragon screeched again, the sound ripping through the air as she dived at the humanoid creatures, blasting purple flames at them to scatter them from the green dragon on the ground.

The Helghast were more focused on Liam than the Dragon right now... They were in full retreat as they fell one by one

Liam then rushed towards the Dragon, Zekrom behind him

Liam: "It's ok... Your safe now"

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:49 PM
The Helghast were more focused on Liam than the Dragon right now... They were in full retreat as they fell one by one

Liam then rushed towards the Dragon, Zekrom behind him

Liam: "It's ok... Your safe now" "Leave him Be!" the purple dragon screechedas the skinny green one took to the air and fled.

Piketooth
June 15th, 2017, 12:15 AM
"Leave him Be!" the purple dragon screechedas the skinny green one took to the air and fled.

Liam stepped back and watched the purple dragon

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Liam stepped back and watched the purple dragon "Why can't anyone leave dragons alone?" she asked no one in particular as she landed in front of the human. "Very well, let's get on with it. attack me."

Piketooth
June 15th, 2017, 11:46 AM
"Why can't anyone leave dragons alone?" she asked no one in particular as she landed in front of the human. "Very well, let's get on with it. attack me."

Liam just stared at the Purple Dragon in confusion

Liam: "Im not going to attack you... I just saved you from those Helghast Soldiers... Which would do way more harm to you alive than dead..."

Zekrom: "Liam is right... Liam is the Master General of the I.S.A. Their goal is to protect the universe from the Helghast"

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Liam just stared at the Purple Dragon in confusion

Liam: "Im not going to attack you... I just saved you from those Helghast Soldiers... Which would do way more harm to you alive than dead..."

Zekrom: "Liam is right... Liam is the Master General of the I.S.A. Their goal is to protect the universe from the Helghast"She regarded them warily. "Often what happens is one kills the other in order to get the prize. And what is 'helgas' anyway?"

Piketooth
June 15th, 2017, 01:47 PM
She regarded them warily. "Often what happens is one kills the other in order to get the prize. And what is 'helgas' anyway?"

Liam: "The helghast is an Alien race that wants total galactic domination... Any planet that defies them is treated as a threat and is eliminated... The only ones standing in their way is us: The I.S.A."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Liam: "The helghast is an Alien race that wants total galactic domination... Any planet that defies them is treated as a threat and is eliminated... The only ones standing in their way is us: The I.S.A." She looked at the huan and the dragonlike beast. "And I should believe you, why?"

Piketooth
June 16th, 2017, 12:11 PM
She looked at the huan and the dragonlike beast. "And I should believe you, why?"

Liam: "Because I am not attacking you and I saved you from those red eyed freaks"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Liam: "Because I am not attacking you and I saved you from those red eyed freaks" "I wasn't the one in need of saving. He already left."

Piketooth
June 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM
"I wasn't the one in need of saving. He already left."

Liam sighed

Liam: "well... I.S.A. City is over in that Direction... I am off to warfang..."

Zekrom: "Liam... we can't leave her"

Liam: "... well its obvious she doesn't want our help..."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Liam sighed

Liam: "well... I.S.A. City is over in that Direction... I am off to warfang..."

Zekrom: "Liam... we can't leave her"

Liam: "... well its obvious she doesn't want our help..." She paused, nostrils flaring. "What is that scent on you?"

Piketooth
June 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM
She paused, nostrils flaring. "What is that scent on you?"

Zekrom stopped and looked at the Purple Dragon

Zekrom: "who me?"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Zekrom stopped and looked at the Purple Dragon

Zekrom: "who me?" She shook her head. "No, the monkey." She took a step closer and sniffed again. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. "Oh no, she meant you??"

Piketooth
June 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
She shook her head. "No, the monkey." She took a step closer and sniffed again. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. "Oh no, she meant you??"

Liam scoffed

Liam: "Monkey and what are you talking about?"

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Liam scoffed

Liam: "Monkey and what are you talking about?"She glared at him.
"Dragon scent and dragon friend,
Thus is the man you are to wed."

Piketooth
June 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM
She glared at him.
"Dragon scent and dragon friend,
Thus is the man you are to wed."

Liam stood there staring at the Purple Dragoness

Zekrom: "Uh Liam?"

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Liam stood there staring at the Purple Dragoness

Zekrom: "Uh Liam?"
She remained silent, glaring at the human.. "This is why I hate prophecies."

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 12:37 PM
She remained silent, glaring at the human.. "This is why I hate prophecies."

Liam sighed

Liam: "Well we will be going now... Come on Zekrom We are off to Warfang"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Liam sighed

Liam: "Well we will be going now... Come on Zekrom We are off to Warfang" "I'll come with you," she said.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"I'll come with you," she said.

Liam looked at the purple Dragon

Liam: "What is your name?"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Liam looked at the purple Dragon

Liam: "What is your name?"
(:I ...*forgot her name* .......uhhhhhhh)
"Violet."

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 08:09 PM
(:I ...*forgot her name* .......uhhhhhhh)
"Violet."

Liam: "Nice to meet you Violet... My name is Liam, And this is Zekrom"

Zekrom: "its nice to meet you"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
She dipped her head, then opened her wings. "Let's just get to your city," she said, taking off.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 08:25 PM
She dipped her head, then opened her wings. "Let's just get to your city," she said, taking off.

Liam got on Zekrom's back and they flew to warfang

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Liam got on Zekrom's back and they flew to warfangShe followed them.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
She followed them.

Liam arrived in Warfang with Zekrom and Violet, Spyro and Cynder both tackled Liam and began to nuzzle him

Liam: "Spyro! Cynder! Relax! sheesh!"

Spyro: "We thought you were dead for sure Liam!"

Cynder: "Yeah..." she punches Liam, tears in her eyes

Liam: "OW! what was that for?"

Cynder: "For scaring us!"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Violet landed a ways away, watching silently.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Violet landed a ways away, watching silently.

Liam looked around for Violet

Liam: "Violet! come here"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:44 PM
She walked to him.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 09:51 PM
She walked to him.

Liam smiled

Liam: "Spyro, Cynder, this is Violet"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 10:00 PM
She dipped her head to them.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 10:06 PM
She dipped her head to them.

Spyro and Cynder dipped their heads back

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 10:09 PM
"Are you...friends...of Liam?" she asked the two Dragons.

Piketooth
June 18th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Are you...friends...of Liam?" she asked the two Dragons.

Cynder: "Friends? yeah we are best Friends!"

Spyro: "Liam helped us in the war against Malefor... and now he is helping us with the war against Zalgo"

Rivergold
June 19th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Violet groaned, her head sagging. “I don’t suppose that he happens to be the only man here?” she asked dejectedly.

Piketooth
June 19th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Violet groaned, her head sagging. “I don’t suppose that he happens to be the only man here?” she asked dejectedly.

Liam sighs

Zekrom: "Liam is the last human in existence... all of his soldiers are clones of him... Zalgo is an evil being that has two forms... his weakness form... and his ultimate form..."

Liam: "His weakness form will look like the only person that can actually kill him... but there is a catch..."

Zekrom looked at Liam shaking her head

Liam: "The person has to die too... and that person is me..."

Rivergold
June 19th, 2017, 09:41 PM
(dude.......What about Liam's kid?)
Violet let out another groan, then cocked her head to the side at his words. "What? Why?"

Piketooth
June 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM
(dude.......What about Liam's kid?)
Violet let out another groan, then cocked her head to the side at his words. "What? Why?"

(When Moonfang left... Both chars died and Reshiram was taken to safety)

Liam: "Because... Its the only way for him to stay dead"

Rivergold
June 19th, 2017, 10:18 PM
(oh, ok....is it gonna end up Like Harry potter where he dies but doesn't?)

"Why?" she asked, confused. "Is he like your evil twin or something?"

Piketooth
June 20th, 2017, 06:44 AM
(oh, ok....is it gonna end up Like Harry potter where he dies but doesn't?)

"Why?" she asked, confused. "Is he like your evil twin or something?"

Liam rolled his eyes and spat on the ground in anger

Zekrom: "Zalgo isnt human at all... Like liam said Liam is the last human in existance, Zalgo lead his Creepypastas and the Helghast army, invaded Earth and completely destroyed it"

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Liam rolled his eyes and spat on the ground in anger

Zekrom: "Zalgo isnt human at all... Like liam said Liam is the last human in existance, Zalgo lead his Creepypastas and the Helghast army, invaded Earth and completely destroyed it"
Violet blinked. "What need does he have for scary spagetti?"

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 09:15 AM
She blinked, thinking of a planet made of spagetti.

Piketooth
June 20th, 2017, 10:18 AM
She blinked, thinking of a planet made of spagetti.

Liam growled he knew what she was thinking

Liam: "IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL PASTA... God give me strength!"

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 10:36 AM
(Oh she knows that...)
"But aren't they plates of spooky spaghetti?" she asked sweetly.

Piketooth
June 20th, 2017, 10:48 AM
(Oh she knows that...)
"But aren't they plates of spooky spaghetti?" she asked sweetly.

Liam rolls his eyes and just walks away

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Liam rolls his eyes and just walks away
she watched him leave then turned the other direction to find a tree to sleep in.

Piketooth
June 20th, 2017, 11:15 AM
she watched him leave then turned the other direction to find a tree to sleep in.

Liam sighs as he watched the purple Dragon walk off

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Liam sighs as he watched the purple Dragon walk off
(*was expecting Spyro and Cynder to ask her why she was dejected by the answers to her questions*)
She turned her head slightly at the sound of his sigh.

Piketooth
June 20th, 2017, 11:41 AM
(*was expecting Spyro and Cynder to ask her why she was dejected by the answers to her questions*)
She turned her head slightly at the sound of his sigh.

Spyro and Cynder look at each other then they walk towards Violet

Cynder: "Please excuse Liam the war has been taking a toll on him"

Rivergold
June 21st, 2017, 08:32 AM
Spyro and Cynder look at each other then they walk towards Violet

Cynder: "Please excuse Liam the war has been taking a toll on him"
She looked at them. "He's been taking a toll on me."

Piketooth
June 21st, 2017, 02:27 PM
She looked at them. "He's been taking a toll on me."

Spyro: "what do you mean?"

Rivergold
June 21st, 2017, 11:10 PM
She looked away and scratched a claw through the dirt. "My mother was one of those dragons who got premonitions. Not quite prophecies, more like fortune telling." She looked at both of them. "And they always come true."

Piketooth
June 22nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
She looked away and scratched a claw through the dirt. "My mother was one of those dragons who got premonitions. Not quite prophecies, more like fortune telling." She looked at both of them. "And they always come true."

Spyro: "Is your mother still alive? we could really use her help!"

Cynder looked at Liam concerned

Rivergold
June 23rd, 2017, 08:00 AM
Spyro: "Is your mother still alive? we could really use her help!"

Cynder looked at Liam concerned
She shook her head. "She and my entire tribe were killed by those human-type...were they the Creepyspaghettis?"

Piketooth
June 23rd, 2017, 01:26 PM
She shook her head. "She and my entire tribe were killed by those human-type...were they the Creepyspaghettis?"

Spyro: "Creepypasta's and they are able to bring the apocalypse... they already destroyed Liam's Planet... and that would most likely be the helghast's doing as well"

Rivergold
June 27th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Spyro: "Creepypasta's and they are able to bring the apocalypse... they already destroyed Liam's Planet... and that would most likely be the helghast's doing as well"
She blinked. "Planet?"

Piketooth
June 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM
She blinked. "Planet?"

Cynder nodded

Cynder: "Liam isn't from this planet... he is from a planet called Earth... Earth was completely destroyed because of the Helghast"

Liam huffed and clocks his VC8 Shotgun Pistol

Rivergold
June 28th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Cynder nodded

Cynder: "Liam isn't from this planet... he is from a planet called Earth... Earth was completely destroyed because of the Helghast"

Liam huffed and clocks his VC8 Shotgun Pistol
She blinked. "...right..."

Piketooth
June 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM
She blinked. "...right..."

Liam: "The Helghast started this war... and the I.S.A. are the only ones preventing them from galactic domination" He said without looking up

Rivergold
June 29th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Liam: "The Helghast started this war... and the I.S.A. are the only ones preventing them from galactic domination" He said without looking up
"Okay then..."

Piketooth
June 29th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"Okay then..."

Liam sighed and got up

Liam: "In heading home..."

Liam started to walk to his house

Rivergold
June 30th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Violet watched him.

Piketooth
June 30th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Violet watched him.

(Not gonna have her follow him? He is upset about losing Alex... And his baby... So if you kinda expect him to make the first move its... Not gonna happen xD)

Liam's home wasn't far, he unlocked the door and walked inside

Rivergold
July 1st, 2017, 06:23 PM
(Not gonna have her follow him? He is upset about losing Alex... And his baby... So if you kinda expect him to make the first move its... Not gonna happen xD)

Liam's home wasn't far, he unlocked the door and walked inside
Um his baby was a ten-year-old....tha's a kid)
Violet walked silently after him, stopping at his door.

Piketooth
July 3rd, 2017, 09:53 AM
Um his baby was a ten-year-old....tha's a kid)
Violet walked silently after him, stopping at his door.

Liam sighed and looked at the door, he walked over to it and opened it

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Liam sighed and looked at the door, he walked over to it and opened it(sorry,)
She squeaked and kept herself from scrambling out of the way.

Piketooth
July 5th, 2017, 08:56 PM
(sorry,)
She squeaked and kept herself from scrambling out of the way.

Liam looked at Violet and sighed

Liam: "Come inside... I don't think you have a house yet so for now... you can stay with me..."

(I suggest you make the move soon ;3 perfect opportunity right now!)

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Liam looked at Violet and sighed

Liam: "Come inside... I don't think you have a house yet so for now... you can stay with me..."

(I suggest you make the move soon ;3 perfect opportunity right now!)(The flark do you mean, "the move" She came to apologize for being snarky)
She blinked. "Um, okay. I was just going to sleep in a tree, but thank you."

Piketooth
July 6th, 2017, 05:59 AM
(The flark do you mean, "the move" She came to apologize for being snarky)
She blinked. "Um, okay. I was just going to sleep in a tree, but thank you."

(Nvm >.<)

Liam nodded

Liam: "Its fine, I think it would be best if you slept in a bed than a tree"

Rivergold
July 6th, 2017, 07:48 PM
(Nvm >.<)

Liam nodded

Liam: "Its fine, I think it would be best if you slept in a bed than a tree"(Uh uh. Explain.)
She tilted her head. "I've never slept in a bed. Are they very comfortable?"

Piketooth
July 7th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(Uh uh. Explain.)
She tilted her head. "I've never slept in a bed. Are they very comfortable?"

Liam nodded

Liam: "Yes they are comfortable"

(I was thinking some... romantic stuffs :3

Rivergold
July 7th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Liam nodded

Liam: "Yes they are comfortable"

(I was thinking some... romantic stuffs :3
Oh cheese muffins...)
She cautiously stepped inside his house, looking around.
So...is she gonna sleep in his bed or what? Oh and I have a little plan for pushing the romance along a little)

Piketooth
July 8th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Oh cheese muffins...)
She cautiously stepped inside his house, looking around.
So...is she gonna sleep in his bed or what? Oh and I have a little plan for pushing the romance along a little)

Liam smiled and closes the door behind him

Liam: "I only have one bed... unless you want to sleep in the Baby crib... But I doubt you would want to sleep in that"

Rivergold
July 8th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Liam smiled and closes the door behind him

Liam: "I only have one bed... unless you want to sleep in the Baby crib... But I doubt you would want to sleep in that"(what is that smile for?)
She turned around quickly. "I-um-I-I can sleep on the floor," she said, a nervous warble in her voice.

Piketooth
July 10th, 2017, 10:04 AM
(what is that smile for?)
She turned around quickly. "I-um-I-I can sleep on the floor," she said, a nervous warble in her voice.

(Being friendly -.-)

Liam nodded

Liam: "As you wish... or I can give you my bed and I can sleep on the couch" Liam said pointing to the couch

Rivergold
July 10th, 2017, 10:16 AM
(Being friendly -.-)

Liam nodded

Liam: "As you wish... or I can give you my bed and I can sleep on the couch" Liam said pointing to the couch She frowned at him. "If the couch was an option why did you offer the crib?"

Piketooth
July 10th, 2017, 09:57 PM
She frowned at him. "If the couch was an option why did you offer the crib?"

Liam shrugged

Liam: "you looked small enough to fit in it... and its much more comfier than the couch"

Rivergold
July 10th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Liam shrugged

Liam: "you looked small enough to fit in it... and its much more comfier than the couch" "If it's that comfy why don't you sleep in it?" she asked. "What even is a baby crib?"

Piketooth
July 11th, 2017, 11:36 AM
"If it's that comfy why don't you sleep in it?" she asked. "What even is a baby crib?"

Liam: "A baby crib is basically a bed for a baby"