PDA

View Full Version : Miraculous Ladybug (Private)

wickedvirtues
March 23rd, 2019, 10:50 PM
Hyp3rGamin

I'll post a starter to get us going)

Marinette's eyes opened slowly as she groaned and sat up. Her midnight hair was disheveled as she glanced at her clock. Her eyes widened quickly. "I'm late!" She cried to herself, stumbling out of her bed and quickly putting on her usual outfit. She brushed her hair and tied it into her normal pigtails before putting a cookie in her purse for Tikki, who went into her bag with a flash of red.

She arrived at the school a few minutes later, making sure she looked decent. The last thing she wanted to do was look silly in front of Adrien. Even though it was too late for that most likely. Even the blond's name made her heart flutter and a blush rise to her cheeks. She took a deep breath to try to calm herself, just in case she did run into Adrien.

Hyp3rGamin
March 24th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Hyp3rGamin

I'll post a starter to get us going)

Marinette's eyes opened slowly as she groaned and sat up. Her midnight hair was disheveled as she glanced at her clock. Her eyes widened quickly. "I'm late!" She cried to herself, stumbling out of her bed and quickly putting on her usual outfit. She brushed her hair and tied it into her normal pigtails before putting a cookie in her purse for Tikki, who went into her bag with a flash of red.

She arrived at the school a few minutes later, making sure she looked decent. The last thing she wanted to do was look silly in front of Adrien. Even though it was too late for that most likely. Even the blond's name made her heart flutter and a blush rise to her cheeks. She took a deep breath to try to calm herself, just in case she did run into Adrien.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien Agreste woke up well before his alarm, and was combing his blonde hair into place when Nathalie was at his door. "Get dressed, Adrien. Gabriel wants to meet you in the dining hall in twenty minutes."

He listened to Nathalie, then watched her walk away from his door. My father is always busy with his work, so what could be important enough for him to have a talk with me? Adrien thought as he put on his regular clothes. He woke Plagg, who muttered something about camembert as he disappeared into Adrien's pocket.

Adrien then grabbed his phone, checking the Ladyblog, which has not been updated since yesterday, when Ladybug and him had saved Paris yet again from peril. I hope I see her again today... He quickly out his phone away, and exited his room, entering the dining hall moments later. "Father, I'm here." He watched as his father turned around, looking at Adrien sharply through his spectacles.

He listened to Gabriel, who told him that he was to model Marinette's hat again in a few days. With that, Gabriel Agreste left Adrien to eat breakfast on his own. Adrien was driven by security to school, neither of them talking the whole way, where he left the car, and spotting Marinette, waved and smiled.

wickedvirtues
March 24th, 2019, 08:47 PM

Adrien Agreste woke up well before his alarm, and was combing his blonde hair into place when Nathalie was at his door. "Get dressed, Adrien. Gabriel wants to meet you in the dining hall in twenty minutes."

He listened to Nathalie, then watched her walk away from his door. My father is always busy with his work, so what could be important enough for him to have a talk with me? Adrien thought as he put on his regular clothes. He woke Plagg, who muttered something about camembert as he also into Adrien's pocket.

Adrien then grabbed his phone, checking the Ladyblog, which has not been updated since yesterday, when Ladybug and him had saved Paris yet again from peril. I hope I see her again today... He quickly out his phone away, and exited his room, entering the dining hall moments later. "Father, I'm here." He watched as his father turned around, looking at Adrien sharply through his spectacles.

He listened to Gabriel, who told him that he was to model Marinette's hat again in a few days. With that, Gabriel Agreste left Adrien to eat breakfast on his own. Adrien was driven by security to school, neither of them talking the whole way, where he left the car, and sporting Marinette, waved and smiled.

A large grin spread over Marinette's face as Adrien waved at her. She ignored Alya's smug grin as she felt her cheeks once again warm with blush. "A-Adrien! You are how? I-I mean, how are you?" She cursed her stuttering and her crush on the model. If she could get one normal sentence out, it'd be a miracle.

She made sure she looked as normal as she could, trying to ignore Alya's knowing glance and the nudge she got from the other teen as she fidgeted slightly with her pigtail. Calm down, Marinette, it's just Adrien! She thought, just Adrien Agreste, famous model, hottest and sweetest and most amazing guy ever! Okay, that wasn't helping. At least she managed to form a decent sentence this time?

Hyp3rGamin
March 24th, 2019, 09:05 PM
A large grin spread over Marinette's face as Adrien waved at her. She ignored Alya's smug grin as she felt her cheeks once again warm with blush. "A-Adrien! You are how? I-I mean, how are you?" She cursed her stuttering and her crush on the model. If she could get one normal sentence out, it'd be a miracle.

She made sure she looked as normal as she could, trying to ignore Alya's knowing glance and the nudge she got from the other teen as she fidgeted slightly with her pigtail. Calm down, Marinette, it's just Adrien! She thought, just Adrien Agreste, famous model, hottest and sweetest and most amazing guy ever! Okay, that wasn't helping. At least she managed to form a decent sentence this time?

Adrien smiled and laughed as Marinette spoke, his eyes catching Alya's look, but he pretended not to see it. He spoke smoothly and casually to Marinette, his mind still focused on Ladybug. "I'm doing great. What about you? " He paused, then started talking again. "I heard that I get to model your fabulous hat again in a few days."

He focused back on the conversation, but never heard Marinette's answer because the bell had cut her off. " See you later!" Adrien said, walking towards his locker.

wickedvirtues
March 24th, 2019, 09:57 PM

Adrien smiled and laughed as Marinette spoke, his eyes catching Alya's look, but he pretended not to see it. He spoke smoothly and casually to Marinette, his mind still focused on Ladybug. "I'm doing great. What about you? " He paused, then started talking again. "I heard that I get to model your fabulous hat again in a few days."

He focused back on the conversation, but never heard Marinette's answer because the bell had cut her off. " See you later!" Adrien said, walking towards his locker.

Marinette jumped slightly as the bell rang just as she was about to answer. She hurried to class, thoughts racing in her mind. Adrien's modelling my hat again! Adrien LIKES MY HAT! ADRIEN TALKED TO ME! She grinned as class started, writing notes about the material and doodling small pictures on the sides of her notebook. Tiny hearts, some with A + M in them.

Today would be perfect if there was no akuma attack. She wished they could beat Hawkmoth already, but she wasn't quite sure who exactly he was. She had a suspect, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Maybe she was being silly. There hadn't been an akuma yet. If she was lucky, she could get through the day and see Adrien model her hat again! The thought made her grin and disregard her villain-themed thoughts.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 07:17 AM
Marinette jumped slightly as the bell rang just as she was about to answer. She hurried to class, thoughts racing in her mind. Adrien's modelling my hat again! Adrien LIKES MY HAT! ADRIEN TALKED TO ME! She grinned as class started, writing notes about the material and doodling small pictures on the sides of her notebook. Tiny hearts, some with A + M in them.

Today would be perfect if there was no akuma attack. She wished they could beat Hawkmoth already, but she wasn't quite sure who exactly he was. She had a suspect, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Maybe she was being silly. There hadn't been an akuma yet. If she was lucky, she could get through the day and see Adrien model her hat again! The thought made her grin and disregard her villain-themed thoughts.

Adrien hurried to his locker, checking his surroundings to make sure no one else was there, then pulling out a slice of camembert cheese. Play immediately came out, flying over to the cheese. "Eat up, Plagg. You might need it." Adrien said as he grabbed his books from his locker.

Plagg went down into Adrien's pocket with a flash of light. Adrien set off for class, and Chloe rushed over as he entered. She swung her arms around his neck, and he looked away, exasperated.

"You're here, Adrikins!" She said. Adrien side stepped her, heading towards his seat. He waved and smiled at Nino, who said a quick "What's up dude?" as the bell rang again, signaling that the passing period was over.

He got out the required books, listening as Miss Bustier taught.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 02:52 PM

Adrien hurried to his locker, checking his surroundings to make sure no one else was there, then pulling out a slice of camembert cheese. Play immediately came out, flying over to the cheese. "Eat up, Plagg. You might need it." Adrien said as he grabbed his books from his locker.

Plagg went down into Adrien's pocket with a flash of light. Adrien set off for class, and Chloe rushed over as he entered. She swung her arms around his neck, and he looked away, exasperated.

"You're here, Adrikins!" She said. Adrien side stepped her, heading towards his seat. He waved and smiled at Nino, who said a quick "What's up dude?" as the bell rang again, signaling that the passing period was over.

He got out the required books, listening as Miss Bustier taught.

(Should we add an akuma later btw? Also what episode should we say this is around if you wanna do that? I haven't watched season 3 yet oof)

Marinette tried to ignore Chloe throwing her arm around Adrien's neck, her knuckles white with how tightly she gripped her pencil. She averted her gaze before the other girl could notice her and continued writing her notes. She finished and absentmindedly flipped to a new page in her notebook to continue a sketch she'd worked on last night. It was a dress, ironically Ladybug themed. She'd gotten the basics down, a sleek and somewhat short dress with a red base and black accents. Now all she needed were a few details and accessories.

She wanted to make an article of clothing for each Miraculous holder. She figured Chat's would look nice as a suit. A black base with hints of green. She wasn't quite sure about the others, but she knew they'd come to her eventually. Marinette continued adding small details, a few dark spots in areas as she thought about accessories. She knew most of what Miss Bustier was talking about, though she flipped the page occasionally to add more to her notes.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 04:53 PM
(Should we add an akuma later btw? Also what episode should we say this is around if you wanna do that? I haven't watched season 3 yet oof)

Marinette tried to ignore Chloe throwing her arm around Adrien's neck, her knuckles white with how tightly she gripped her pencil. She averted her gaze before the other girl could notice her and continued writing her notes. She finished and absentmindedly flipped to a new page in her notebook to continue a sketch she'd worked on last night. It was a dress, ironically Ladybug themed. She'd gotten the basics down, a sleek and somewhat short dress with a red base and black accents. Now all she needed were a few details and accessories.

She wanted to make an article of clothing for each Miraculous holder. She figured Chat's would look nice as a suit. A black base with hints of green. She wasn't quite sure about the others, but she knew they'd come to her eventually. Marinette continued adding small details, a few dark spots in areas as she thought about accessories. She knew most of what Miss Bustier was talking about, though she flipped the page occasionally to add more to her notes.
(You really need to watch season 3. They encounter Hawk Moth! What episode are you in so I don't spoil too much? Also, yes, add an akuma. We could Have the akumatized come in the middle of the class maybe? Have you seen Miss Bustier's akumatized form? If yes, we could have her get akumatized. If no, we could just stick with Mylene's akumatized form.)

Adrien sat at his desk, looking around the class. Chloe smiled at him, Nino was looking at Alya, Mylene was looking at her notes, and Adrien's eyes finally settled on Marinette. He looked at her for a long second, then turned back to Miss Bustier.

Adrien Agreste looked out the window, noticing a dark purple moth. Is that an akuma?

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 05:08 PM
(You really need to watch season 3. They encounter Hawk Moth! What episode are you in so I don't spoil too much? Also, yes, add an akuma. We could Have the akumatized come in the middle of the class maybe? Have you seen Miss Bustier's akumatized form? If yes, we could have her get akumatized. If no, we could just stick with Mylene's akumatized form.)

Adrien sat at his desk, looking around the class. Chloe smiled at him, Nino was looking at Alya, Mylene was looking at her notes, and Adrien's eyes finally settled on Marinette. He looked at her for a long second, then turned back to Miss Bustier.

Adrien Agreste looked out the window, noticing a dark purple moth. Is that an akuma?

(I've seen clips/read about it so I know most of the general stuff, I've been meaning to watch it soon but procrastination pf. I got to Captain Hardrock i'm pretty sure + just started Frightningale, but I've seen some of her akumatized form and read up on the Wiki so that should work if you want)

___

Marinette eventually glanced up from her notes and out the window, hoping for motivation. She noticed a small black moth, eyes widening. An akuma? She dropped her pencil and clutched the strap of her bag, ready to transform in case it was an akuma. She watched as it disappeared from the window's view, holding her breath and waiting. If it was an akuma, there would certainly be chaos any second now. Just enough for her to escape and transform into her alter-ego.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 08:54 PM
(I've seen clips/read about it so I know most of the general stuff, I've been meaning to watch it soon but procrastination pf. I got to Captain Hardrock i'm pretty sure + just started Frightningale, but I've seen some of her akumatized form and read up on the Wiki so that should work if you want)

___

Marinette eventually glanced up from her notes and out the window, hoping for motivation. She noticed a small black moth, eyes widening. An akuma? She dropped her pencil and clutched the strap of her bag, ready to transform in case it was an akuma. She watched as it disappeared from the window's view, holding her breath and waiting. If it was an akuma, there would certainly be chaos any second now. Just enough for her to escape and transform into her alter-ego.
(Mk let's do Miss Bustier.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien got up out of his seat as the moth got closer to the open window. He stood there looking out of the window. As the moth creature got closer, he could tell it was an akuma. I hope you're ready, Plagg.

"Adrien, is something wrong?" Miss Bustier asked, but she turned and screamed as she saw the akuma.

Chloe ran from the room with Sabrina, yelling "I'm telling daddy!" As she ran for saftey.

Miss Bustier held out some books on her desks, swatting at the akuma with the books. "I will not let you get my kids!" She yelled. The akuma was drawn to her anger, and it touched the lipstick that Miss Bustier was holding.

Adrien ran out of the room as he saw this happen, heading words in the distance that he assumed were Hawk Moth's.

"Hello, Zombizou. You want..." Hawk Moth's words faded into the distance because of the commotion and that Adrien was already in the boy's bathroom. Adrien handed Plagg some camembert as he got ready. "Plagg, claws out!"

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 09:00 PM
(Mk let's do Miss Bustier.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien got up out of his seat as the moth got closer to the open window. He stood there looking out of the window. As the moth creature got closer, he could tell it was an akuma. I hope you're ready, Plagg.

"Adrien, is something wrong?" Miss Bustier asked, but she turned and screamed as she saw the akuma.

Chloe ran from the room with Sabrina, yelling "I'm telling daddy!" As she ran for saftey.

Miss Bustier held out some books on her desks, swatting at the akuma with the books. "I will not let you get my kids!" She yelled. The akuma was drawn to her anger, and it touched the lipstick that Miss Bustier was holding.

Adrien ran out of the room as he saw this happen, heading words in the distance that he assumed were Hawk Moth's.

"Hello, Zombizou. You want..." Hawk Moth's words faded into the distance because of the commotion and that Adrien was already in the boy's bathroom. Adrien handed Plagg some camembert as he got ready. "Plagg, claws out!"

(Kk)
__
Marinette rushed out of the room and into the bathroom as the akuma fluttered into the room. She had seen it touch the lipstick in Miss Bustier's hand as she had escaped. "Time to transform," she said, glancing at her purse. She could hear screaming from the halls. "Tikki, spots on!" She was covered in a pink light as she transformed into Ladybug and rushed out of the bathroom.

"I need to find Chat Noir..." she mumbled, trying to avoid the students surrounding her. She gripped her yo-yo tightly as she attempted to spot her partner. She knew where the akuma was, but she needed to know the akuma's abilities before she could formulate a plan. And she also needed Chat Noir.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 09:13 PM
(Kk)
__
Marinette rushed out of the room and into the bathroom as the akuma fluttered into the room. She had seen it touch the lipstick in Miss Bustier's hand as she had escaped. "Time to transform," she said, glancing at her purse. She could hear screaming from the halls. "Tikki, spots on!" She was covered in a pink light as she transformed into Ladybug and rushed out of the bathroom.

"I need to find Chat Noir..." she mumbled, trying to avoid the students surrounding her. She gripped her yo-yo tightly as she attempted to spot her partner. She knew where the akuma was, but she needed to know the akuma's abilities before she could formulate a plan. And she also needed Chat Noir.

Cat Noir dashed out of the bathroom, and upon spotting Ladybug, he took out his pole and used it to swing over to her. "Hello Milady! Fancy seeing you here." He said, giving her a wink and broad smile.

I'll pretend not to know who has been akumatized so that my identity isn't revealed... Cat Noir glanced around. "Do you know who was akumatized?"

Zombizou had gotten instructions to grab Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous in exchange for the ability to spread love. "No one can escape my love!"

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 09:18 PM

Cat Noir dashed out of the bathroom, and upon sporting Ladybug, he took out his pile and used it to swing over to her. "Hello Milady! Fancy seeing you here." He said, giving her a wink and broad smile.

I'll pretend not to know who has been akumatized so that my identity isn't revealed... Cat Noir glanced around. "Do you know who was akumatized?"

Zombizou had gotten instructions to grab Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous in exchange for the ability to spread love. "No one can escape my love!"

"Glad to see you, kitty," she replied. "It's one of the teacher's here. Luckily I- uh, one of the students told me that her akumatized item is her lipstick." She replied hastily. "Which means we're going to need to get that before this chaos can escape the school, hopefully." She added, mostly to herself. "Try to avoid her attacks while I figure out a plan," she added, observing the akuma's abilities as much as she could while managing to avoid any attacks.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 09:29 PM
"Glad to see you, kitty," she replied. "It's one of the teacher's here. Luckily I- uh, one of the students told me that her akumatized item is her lipstick." She replied hastily. "Which means we're going to need to get that before this chaos can escape the school, hopefully." She added, mostly to herself. "Try to avoid her attacks while I figure out a plan," she added, observing the akuma's abilities as much as she could while managing to avoid any attacks.

Car Noir nodded at her words. "Anything for you, milady." He said playfully, then turned around to see a group of people running towards him, kiss Mark's on their cheeks.

" Kissoo!" They yelled, running straight at Cat Noir.

Cat Noir side-stepped the group of girls that Zombizou had gotten. "I'm sorry, ladies, but I'm already taken." He said, winking in Ladybug's direction as he ran from the crowd of kissing zombie-like people.

Cat Noir used his pole to transport himself to the other side of the room, away from the crowd of love crazed people.

"Got a plan, Milady? It seems Zombizou makes everyone want to spread the kindness through kisses." He said, grabbing Ladybug quickly as the zombie-like people came towards them.

He lifted them up into the school roof with his pole, then looked down the side of the building, noticing that the infected people were trying to climb the walls of the school building to get to them.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 09:39 PM

Car Noir nodded at her words. "Anything for you, milady." He said playfully, then turned around to see a group of people running towards him, kiss Mark's on their cheeks.

" Kissoo!" They yelled, running straight at Cat Noir.

Cat Noir side-stepped the group of girls that Zombizou had gotten. "I'm sorry, ladies, but I'm already taken." He said, winking in Ladybug's direction as he ran from the crowd of kissing zombie-like people.

Cat Noir used his pile to transport himself to the other side of the room, away from the crowd of love crazed people.

"Got a plan, Milady? It seems Zombizou makes everyone want to spread the kindness through kisses." He said, grabbing Ladybug quickly as the zombie-like people came towards them.

He lifted them up into the school roof with his pole, then looked down the side of the building, noticing that the infected people were trying to climb the walls of the school building to get to them.

Ladybug rolled her eyes playfully at the remark before dodging the crowd of infected students, careful not to be kissed by any of them. Well, the spread the love thing was taken quite literally.

"It seems like her power comes from her lipstick. If we can manage to stall her and take her akumatized item without being kissed, then we should be able to purify the akuma before there's too many infected.'' she replied once they reached the roof.

"They're like zombies," she shivered slightly as the people attempted to climb the walls to reach the two heroes. "Right, we need to find the akuma so I can use my Lucky Charm and get her item. And we need to avoid them while we do so," she gestured to the crowd of crazed students.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Ladybug rolled her eyes playfully at the remark before dodging the crowd of infected students, careful not to be kissed by any of them. Well, the spread the love thing was taken quite literally.

"It seems like her power comes from her lipstick. If we can manage to stall her and take her akumatized item without being kissed, then we should be able to purify the akuma before there's too many infected.'' she replied once they reached the roof.

"They're like zombies," she shivered slightly as the people attempted to climb the walls to reach the two heroes. "Right, we need to find the akuma so I can use my Lucky Charm and get her item. And we need to avoid them while we do so," she gestured to the crowd of crazed students.

Zombizou kisses two more students, and they joined the crowd. "Spread your love to the two superheroes! They will be needing it most..." She cackled. The students climbed the school building with renewed vigor, some making it all the way up to the gutter before toppling back down.

Cat Noir glimpsed Zombizou as he continues scanning the crowd. Faint cries of 'Kissoo! " could be heard in the rooftop.

"If I can draw her attention up here, you can capture the akuma and save her." He said, watching as two fell off of the gutter, then swinging into the gutter himself, attracting the attention off all of the love-crazed humans. " Come and get me!"

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 10:03 PM

Zombizou kisses two more students, and they joined the crowd. "Spread your love to the two superheroes! They will be needing it most..." She cackled. The students climbed the school building with renewed vigor, some making it all the way up to the gutter before toppling back down.

Cat Noir glimpsed Zombizou as he continues scanning the crowd. Faint cries of 'Kissoo! " could be heard in the rooftop.

"If I can draw her attention up here, you can capture the akuma and save her." He said, watching as two fell off of the gutter, then swinging into the gutter himself, attracting the attention off all of the love-crazed humans. " Come and get me!"

Ladybug nodded as Chat drew the attention off of her. "Lucky Charm!" She cried, flinging her yo-yo into the air. An item landing in her hand. "...Makeup remover?" She mumbled to herself, glancing around to attempt to find the items she would need to cleanse the akuma. The makeup remover flashed red with black polka dots as she scanned the area. She noticed fabric in one of the classrooms that also flashed from the open window. She slipped through the window and grabbed the fabric.

She dumped the makeup remover on the fabric, an idea sprouting in her mind as she exited the room with her yo-yo. She had an idea to stop Zombizou. "Any sign of her, Chat?" She called, the fabric in one hand as she tied it to her yo-yo. She needed to get the lipstick off of Zombizou in order to get the akuma.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Ladybug nodded as Chat drew the attention off of her. "Lucky Charm!" She cried, flinging her yo-yo into the air. An item landing in her hand. "...Makeup remover?" She mumbled to herself, glancing around to attempt to find the items she would need to cleanse the akuma. The makeup remover flashed red with black polka dots as she scanned the area. She noticed fabric in one of the classrooms that also flashed from the open window. She slipped through the window and grabbed the fabric.

She dumped the makeup remover on the fabric, an idea sprouting in her mind as she exited the room with her yo-yo. She had an idea to stop Zombizou. "Any sign of her, Chat?" She called, the fabric in one hand as she tied it to her yo-yo. She needed to get the lipstick off of Zombizou in order to get the akuma.

Cat Noir pointed down at the students from where he was dangling from the gutter. "They seem to be leaving to notify her that they spotted me." He said, watching as the crowds came back again, this time Zombizou with them.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 10:14 PM

Cat Noir pointed down at the students from where he was dangling from the gutter. "They seem to be leaving to notify her that they spotted me." He said, watching as the crowds came back again, this time Zombizou with them.

"Time's up, Zombizou," Ladybug stated, readying her yo-yo with the makeup remover and fabric. "I'm afraid you won't be able to spread your 'love' anymore." She smirked at the akumatized villain, eyeing her target with determined and confident eyes. Once Zombizou went to reapply her lipstick, she could snatch the item and release the akuma before her time ran out.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 10:19 PM
"Time's up, Zombizou," Ladybug stated, readying her yo-yo with the makeup remover and fabric. "I'm afraid you won't be able to spread your 'love' anymore." She smirked at the akumatized villain, eyeing her target with determined and confident eyes. Once Zombizou went to reapply her lipstick, she could snatch the item and release the akuma before her time ran out.

Cat Noir watched as Zombizou came up to the roof, swinging up behind her. "Cataclysm!" He cried, swiping his paw of destruction a few times, preparing to use it on her lipstick if she turned around to flee.

But Cat Noir wasn't ready when a student came up from behind him, kissing his cheek. "Kissoo!" He yelled, holding his law out to destroy Ladybug if she wouldn't kiss him. He sprinted towards her, dodging her to yoyo , then swung his claws at her.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2019, 10:28 PM

Cat Noir watched as Zombizou came up to the roof, swinging up behind her. "Cataclysm!" He cried, swiping his paw of destruction a few times, preparing to use it on her lipstick if she turned around to flee.

But Cat Noir wasn't ready when a student came up from behind him, kissing his cheek. "Kissoo!" He yelled, holding his law out to destroy Ladybug if she wouldn't kiss him. He sprinted towards her, dodging her to yoyo , then swung his claws at her.

Ladybug yelped and managed to dodge Chat's claws, though barely. Her eyes widened as she clutched her yo-yo. This was going to complicate things. Now she had to attempt to deal with Chat Noir and get Zombizou's lipstick. She dodged another attack, trying to spot either of their next moves. If she could both restrain Chat Noir and get the akumatized item, that would be ideal. "Chat Noir! Snap out of it!" She attempted. She didn't want to have to fight her partner once again, as well as deal with the main akuma.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 07:34 AM
Ladybug yelped and managed to dodge Chat's claws, though barely. Her eyes widened as she clutched her yo-yo. This was going to complicate things. Now she had to attempt to deal with Chat Noir and get Zombizou's lipstick. She dodged another attack, trying to spot either of their next moves. If she could both restrain Chat Noir and get the akumatized item, that would be ideal. "Chat Noir! Snap out of it!" She attempted. She didn't want to have to fight her partner once again, as well as deal with the main akuma.
(Maybe Ladybug can use Cat Noir to break something?)
---------------'--------------------------------------------------

Cat Noir lunged again for Ladybug, missing. His paw of destruction was in front of him, held out at arm's length. He heard Ladybug tell him to snap out of it, but the only reply he could give was "Kissoo!" and he lunged at her, trying to kiss her.

Zombizou laughed, moving closer to watch the scene. "Looks like your little kitty cat knows that my love will spread." She said, jumping up onto a power generator that was kept on the rooftop. A pink moth shaped outline appeared on her face.

Hawk Moth's voice could be heard, but his words weren't clear to anyone else but Zombizou. "Grab the miraculous! Your time is running out!"

Zombizou jumped down onto the other side of the roof, reapplying her lipstick as she went.

Cat Noir ran at Ladybug again, this time almost catching her.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 09:23 AM
(Maybe Ladybug can use Cat Noir to break something?)
---------------'--------------------------------------------------

Cat Noir lunged again for Ladybug, missing. His paw of destruction was in front of him, held out at arm's length. He heard Ladybug tell him to snap out of it, but the only reply he could give was "Kissoo!" and he lunged at her, trying to kiss her.

Zombizou laughed, moving closer to watch the scene. "Looks like your little kitty cat knows that my love will spread." She said, jumping up onto a power generator that was kept on the rooftop. A pink moth shaped outline appeared on her face.

Hawk Moth's voice could be heard, but his words weren't clear to anyone else but Zombizou. "Grab the miraculous! Your time is running out!"

Zombizou jumped down onto the other side of the roof, reapplying her lipstick as she went.

Cat Noir ran at Ladybug again, this time almost catching her.

Ladybug dodged another attack from Chat Noir. She was going to run out of time at this rate. Maybe she could get Chat Noir to use his Cataclysm on something around them. "Right, Chat Noir," she mumbled. She needed to get her partner restrained before she could focus on Zombizou, since he was infected.

She glanced around and decided that a wall was definitely better than her. "Chat Noir! Ya want a kiss?" She positioned herself so she'd be able to dodge the attack and swing her yo-yo at Zombizou once she did. She fluttered her eyelashes at the other hero, making herself look as innocent as possible in an attempt to get his attention.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 09:51 AM
Ladybug dodged another attack from Chat Noir. She was going to run out of time at this rate. Maybe she could get Chat Noir to use his Cataclysm on something around them. "Right, Chat Noir," she mumbled. She needed to get her partner restrained before she could focus on Zombizou, since he was infected.

She glanced around and decided that a wall was definitely better than her. "Chat Noir! Ya want a kiss?" She positioned herself so she'd be able to dodge the attack and swing her yo-yo at Zombizou once she did. She fluttered her eyelashes at the other hero, making herself look as innocent as possible in an attempt to get his attention.

Cat Noir turned to see Ladybug, then ran at her again. "Kissoo!" He said, running at her at full speed.

Zombizou jumped into a position behind Ladybug. "You are surrounded by love!" She yelled, then cackled. "Everyone will feel my love!"

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 10:34 AM

Cat Noir turned to see Ladybug, then ran at her again. "Kissoo!" He said, running at her at full speed.

Zombizou jumped into a position behind Ladybug. "You are surrounded by love!" She yelled, then cackled. "Everyone will feel my love!"

Ladybug watched as Chat Noir approached, leaping as he got closer to the area she was positioned in. She zipped to the other side of the roof with her yo-yo, panting slightly and once again readying her yo-yo to get the akumatized item from the villain. "I don't think so," she replied, a slightly cocky smile forming on her lips.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 01:14 PM
Ladybug watched as Chat Noir approached, leaping as he got closer to the area she was positioned in. She zipped to the other side of the roof with her yo-yo, panting slightly and once again readying her yo-yo to get the akumatized item from the villain. "I don't think so," she replied, a slightly cocky smile forming on her lips.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat Noir kept running when Ladybug jumped out of the way. "Too bad you didn't see past my disguise, Zombizou!" He shouted, running straight at her with his paw of destruction. He touched the lipstick, and the item broke, the akuma coming out.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, milady." He said. He glanced at his ring. With only a minute until I transform back.

Zombizou looked up in shock. "Noo!" She screamed as her lipstick decintagrated in her hand.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 01:30 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat Noir kept running when Ladybug jumped out of the way. "Too bad you didn't see past my disguise, Zombizou!" He shouted, running straight at her with his paw of destruction. He touched the lipstick, and the item broke, the akuma coming out.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, milady." He said. He glanced at his ring. With only a minute until I transform back.

Zombizou looked up in shock. "Noo!" She screamed as her lipstick decintagrated in her hand.

Ladybug's eyes widened as he lunged at Zombizou and Cataclysmed her lipstick. She was mostly thankful, but part of her wanted to throw him over the Eiffel Tower. She caught the akuma in her yo-yo, spinning it as it glowed a vibrant white. "Time to de-evilize!" She stated as she released the now white insect.

She tossed the item into the air with a shout of, "Miraculous Ladybug!" As any damage the akuma managed to do. A shrill beep from her earring alerted her to her time limit. "I'm going to transform back soon," she stated to her partner, preforming their normal fist-bump before swinging out of sight and detransforming, Tikki flying into her purse to recharge.

"Hopefully Miss Bustier's alright," she said to herself as she rushed towards the crowd of students, acting just as confused as they were in an attempt to blend in.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Ladybug's eyes widened as he lunged at Zombizou and Cataclysmed her lipstick. She was mostly thankful, but part of her wanted to throw him over the Eiffel Tower. She caught the akuma in her yo-yo, spinning it as it glowed a vibrant white. "Time to de-evilize!" She stated as she released the now white insect.

She tossed the item into the air with a shout of, "Miraculous Ladybug!" As any damage the akuma managed to do. A shrill beep from her earring alerted her to her time limit. "I'm going to transform back soon," she stated to her partner, preforming their normal fist-bump before swinging out of sight and detransforming, Tikki flying into her purse to recharge.

"Hopefully Miss Bustier's alright," she said to herself as she rushed towards the crowd of students, acting just as confused as they were in an attempt to blend in.

Cat Noir watched as Ladybug captured the akuma. He used his pole to host himself up, then did the usual fistbump. "Pound it!" He said. He dashed out of sight, going into the locker room.

"Plagg, claws in." He said. Plagg, who was exhausted, toppled to the ground, but Adrien caught him. Handing him a Camembert, Adrien stuffed Plagg back into his pocket.

Adrien left the room, heading back to class, his view getting blocked by Chloe. "Where were you, Adrikins?" She asked.

"Oh, I just got kissed and became a zombie." He said, covering up. He sat down in his row, sighing. I should have asked her to go somewhere with me. If only she would say yes...

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 02:09 PM

Cat Noir watched as Ladybug captured the akuma. He used his pole to host himself up, then did the usual fistbump. "Pound it!" He said. He dashed out of sight, going into the locker room.

"Plagg, claws in." He said. Plagg, who was exhausted, toppled to the ground, but Adrien caught him. Handing him a Camembert, Adrien stuffed Plagg back into his pocket.

Adrien left the room, heading back to class, his view getting blocked by Chloe. "Where were you, Adrikins?" She asked.

"Oh, I just got kissed and became a zombie." He said, covering up. He sat down in his row, sighing. I should have asked her to go somewhere with me. If only she would say yes...

"Where were you, girl?" Alya asked as Marinette stumbled into the classroom. She blinked a few times and stuttered, running a hand through her hair. She realized Alya was looking at her with concern and waved her hand.

"I-uh...I got turned into a zombie!" She replied with a slight nod, sitting beside the other girl. "It was pretty crazy. Lucky that Ladybug and Chat Noir saved us," she added. Alya nodded, raving on about how she couldn't get a lot of footage for her Ladyblog because of being turned herself. Marinette half tuned out of the conversation.

Maybe she could meet up with Chat Noir later. She hadn't gotten much time to talk before she'd had to rush off and recharge her Kwami. Despite how much she hated to admit it, the cat-themed hero was slowly growing on her. Yes, even his puns. Even if she acted annoyed by them, and sometime was admittedly.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 03:52 PM
"Where were you, girl?" Alya asked as Marinette stumbled into the classroom. She blinked a few times and stuttered, running a hand through her hair. She realized Alya was looking at her with concern and waved her hand.

"I-uh...I got turned into a zombie!" She replied with a slight nod, sitting beside the other girl. "It was pretty crazy. Lucky that Ladybug and Chat Noir saved us," she added. Alya nodded, raving on about how she couldn't get a lot of footage for her Ladyblog because of being turned herself. Marinette half tuned out of the conversation.

Maybe she could meet up with Chat Noir later. She hadn't gotten much time to talk before she'd had to rush off and recharge her Kwami. Despite how much she hated to admit it, the cat-themed hero was slowly growing on her. Yes, even his puns. Even if she acted annoyed by them, and sometime was admittedly.

Adrien kept up as soon as the school bell rung. I need to look out for Ladybug, and prepare my plan for her. He ran to his locker, bumping into Marinette on the way. He felt Plagg move around to avoid getting squished.

His expression softened as he saw her. She is like our everyday Ladybug with how she helps everyone. "Sorry Marinette." He said, closing his locker. He walked out of the school, avoiding ChloƩ, and got into his ride.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 04:06 PM

Adrien kept up as soon as the school bell rung. I need to look out for Ladybug, and prepare my plan for her. He ran to his locker, bumping into Marinette on the way. He felt Plagg move around to avoid getting squished.

His expression softened as he saw her. She is like our everyday Ladybug with how she helps everyone. "Sorry Marinette." He said, closing his locker. He walked out of the school, avoiding ChloƩ, and got into his ride.

"I-It's fine!" She managed before he walked off. She grinned at her coherent statement before closing her own locker. Once the hall was clear, she looked down into her bag. "How about an early patrol today, Tikki?" The Kwami nodded and she rushed out of the school and to her house.

She greeted her parents before going upstairs to her room and depositing her school bag before stepping onto her balcony. She enjoyed the feeling of cool air on her skin. "Tikki, spots on!" She could hopefully find Chat Noir without an akuma interfering. She felt the magic wash over her as she used her yo-yo to swing to a close rooftop.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 04:16 PM
"I-It's fine!" She managed before he walked off. She grinned at her coherent statement before closing her own locker. Once the hall was clear, she looked down into her bag. "How about an early patrol today, Tikki?" The Kwami nodded and she rushed out of the school and to her house.

She greeted her parents before going upstairs to her room and depositing her school bag before stepping onto her balcony. She enjoyed the feeling of cool air on her skin. "Tikki, spots on!" She could hopefully find Chat Noir without an akuma interfering. She felt the magic wash over her as she used her yo-yo to swing to a close rooftop.

Adrien hurried straight up to his room once he got home. Hopefully my dad won't notice... He swung himself into his bed, pulling Plagg out of his pocket and handing him some cheese. "Eat up, Plagg. I want a chance to see Ladybug." He said, saying the name Ladybug dreamily. He sighed, waiting for Plagg to finish the camembert.

"Ready Plagg? Okay then, Plagg, claws out!" Adrien brushed himself off after he transformed. He hopped out his open window, heading towards the Eiffel Tower.

Once Cat Noir was at the Eiffel, he sat up some candles he had brought with him, then set up the rest of the candle light dinner he had planned. "Now to wait for Ladybug and the evening." He said, hopping to a house, then another and another.

He waited on top of a high building, where Ladybug would be able to see him from a distance.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 04:22 PM

Adrien hurried straight up to his room once he got home. Hopefully my dad won't notice... He swung himself into his bed, pulling Plagg out of his pocket and handing him some cheese. "Eat up, Plagg. I want a chance to see Ladybug." He said, saying the name Ladybug dreamily. He sighed, waiting for Plagg to finish the camembert.

"Ready Plagg? Okay then, Plagg, claws out!" Adrien brushed himself off after he transformed. He hopped out his open window, heading towards the Eiffel Tower.

Once Cat Noir was at the Eiffel, he sat up some candles he had brought with him, then set up the rest of the candle light dinner he had planned. "Now to wait for Ladybug and the evening." He said, hopping to a house, then another and another.

He waited on top of a high building, where Ladybug would be able to see him from a distance.

Ladybug spotted something from the Eiffel, tilting her head slightly. "Please don't be an akuma..." she groaned. She was still somewhat tired from Zombizou, she didn't need another. She swung towards the tower and landed with a light thud. She noticed...candles. "Hm?" She approached them and spotted a familiar blond head of hair. "Chat?"

The scene was pretty, candles scattered about. She felt a light blush dusting her cheeks, which made her feel somewhat guilty. She liked Adrien. But Chat was...she was starting to like him too. How easy would it be if they were the same person. She chuckled quietly at the thought. Way too easy for her life. Though Adrien being Chat made the blush darken slightly. "What's all this for?" She questioned.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Ladybug spotted something from the Eiffel, tilting her head slightly. "Please don't be an akuma..." she groaned. She was still somewhat tired from Zombizou, she didn't need another. She swung towards the tower and landed with a light thud. She noticed...candles. "Hm?" She approached them and spotted a familiar blond head of hair. "Chat?"

The scene was pretty, candles scattered about. She felt a light blush dusting her cheeks, which made her feel somewhat guilty. She liked Adrien. But Chat was...she was starting to like him too. How easy would it be if they were the same person. She chuckled quietly at the thought. Way too easy for her life. Though Adrien being Chat made the blush darken slightly. "What's all this for?" She questioned.

Cat Noir turned around then he heard Ladybug's familiar voice. "You of course, milady." He said, giving a charming smile. He looked for her reaction, hoping she liked it. I put quite some time and effort into it... I just hope she doesn't leave.

He pointed to a table with two chairs in the middle on the scene. "Choose your seat, milady."

The table was laid with foods of all kinds, and one chair had a black cat, while the other had a Ladybug an a leaf.

"Ladies first." He said, gesturing to the table.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 04:37 PM

Cat Noir turned around then he heard Ladybug's familiar voice. "You of course, milady." He said, giving a charming smile. He looked for her reaction, hoping she liked it. I put quite some time and effort into it... I just hope she doesn't leave.

He pointed to a table with two chairs in the middle on the scene. "Choose your seat, milady."

The table was laid with foods of all kinds, and one chair had a black cat, while the other had a Ladybug an a leaf.

"Ladies first." He said, gesturing to the table.

Ladybug giggled quietly as she sat. She pushed the guilty thoughts of Adrien out of her mind for now. Maybe giving Chat a chance wouldn't hurt? Besides, the two had grown closer over their time fighting akumas. One dinner wouldn't hurt, would it? "This is...nice. Did you do this all by yourself?" She asked, leaning onto her hand slightly.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Ladybug giggled quietly as she sat. She pushed the guilty thoughts of Adrien out of her mind for now. Maybe giving Chat a chance wouldn't hurt? Besides, the two had grown closer over their time fighting akumas. One dinner wouldn't hurt, would it? "This is...nice. Did you do this all by yourself?" She asked, leaning onto her hand slightly.

Cat Noir's smile fell slightly, but he managed to bring it back up. Alone, like most of the things in my life.

"Yes. I set it up myself!" He said, covering his sadness. " You don't like it, do you?" He asked, not looking at her. I've flunked this already, haven't I?

He risked a look at her beautiful face.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 04:49 PM

Cat Noir's smile fell slightly, but he managed to bring it back up. Alone, like most of the things in my life.

"Yes. I set it up myself!" He said, covering his sadness. " You don't like it, do you?" He asked, not looking at her. I've flunked this already, haven't I?

He risked a look at her beautiful face.

"Of course I do! It's beautiful. Thank you, Chat." She reassured, a genuine smile on her face. It was quite pretty, and she was pleasantly surprised that he'd do all this for her. She quickly took a bite off of one of the plates in order to not embarrass herself more, and found it tasting quite nice.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 04:57 PM
"Of course I do! It's beautiful. Thank you, Chat." She reassured, a genuine smile on her face. It was quite pretty, and she was pleasantly surprised that he'd do all this for her. She quickly took a bite off of one of the plates in order to not embarrass herself more, and found it tasting quite nice.

Cat Noir watched Ladybug eat, not touching his plate. I wish I knew who was behind that mask...He thought as he continued watching Ladybug eat. She reminded him slightly of Marinette, who was also very kind, and was starting to grow on him.

Cat Noir looked down at his ring, noticing that he would transform back soon, for he had used his power to set something up for her.

He decided not to say anything for now, not wanting to end their time together so soon.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 05:29 PM

Cat Noir watched Ladybug eat, not touching his plate. I wish I knew who was behind that mask...He thought as he continued watching Ladybug eat. She reminded him slightly of Marinette, who was also very kind, and was starting to grow on him.

Cat Noir looked down at his ring, noticing that he would transform back soon, for he had used his power to set something up for her.

He decided not to say anything for now, not wanting to end their time together so soon.

Ladybug continued to eat, occasionally glancing at Chat Noir. In a lot of ways, he reminded her of Adrien. When he wanted, he could be sweet and caring. Like now. Ladybug liked that side of him, and the punny, flirty side was growing on her as well. She was much less annoyed than she had been during their first akumas.

She noticed he was glancing at his ring from time to time, guessing he was checking his time. Which would mean he must've used Cataclysm on something. Or perhaps he was simply nervous. "You alright? You're checking your ring a lot. And you haven't eaten anything," she gazed at him with slight concern in her bright blue eyes.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Ladybug continued to eat, occasionally glancing at Chat Noir. In a lot of ways, he reminded her of Adrien. When he wanted, he could be sweet and caring. Like now. Ladybug liked that side of him, and the punny, flirty side was growing on her as well. She was much less annoyed than she had been during their first akumas.

She noticed he was glancing at his ring from time to time, guessing he was checking his time. Which would mean he must've used Cataclysm on something. Or perhaps he was simply nervous. "You alright? You're checking your ring a lot. And you haven't eaten anything," she gazed at him with slight concern in her bright blue eyes.

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, smiling. "I'm fine, Bugaboo." He said. He stopped looking at his ring, acting like nothing happened. I want to show her who I really am.

He glanced down at his ring. One minute left... Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, then thought of Marinette. Who do I like more? He thought, deciding.

"I have to go. My ring..." He said, swinging away to a boys restroom nearby.

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 08:44 PM

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, smiling. "I'm fine, Bugaboo." He said. He stopped looking at his ring, acting like nothing happened. I want to show her who I really am.

He glanced down at his ring. One minute left... Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, then of Marinette. Who do I like more?

"If you say so..." she replied, taking a few final bites. She tilted her head slightly, a few locks of midnight blue hair falling across her forehead. Now that she thought about it, Chat and Adrien looked a lot alike. Green eyes, fair skin, blond hair. A few things were different, but she could definitely see them being the same person. If she was that lucky.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 09:25 PM
"If you say so..." she replied, taking a few final bites. She tilted her head slightly, a few locks of midnight blue hair falling across her forehead. Now that she thought about it, Chat and Adrien looked a lot alike. Green eyes, fair skin, blond hair. A few things were different, but she could definitely see them being the same person. If she was that lucky.

An akuma flew overhead, landing on the peak of the Eiffel tower.

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, about to transform back. "I am about to change back." He said, looking at the sky and spotting the akuma. "Akuma!" He shouted, feeling his mask start to disappear.

He grabbed Ladybug's hand, bringing her into the stairs. " Got a plan, Bugaboo? I'm starting to transform back, and the akuma hasn't stirred evil up yet."

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2019, 09:33 PM

An akuma flew overhead, landing on the peak of the Eiffel tower.

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, about to transform back. "I am about to change back." He said, looking at the sky and spotting the akuma. "Akuma!" He shouted, feeling his mask start to disappear.

He grabbed Ladybug's hand, bringing her into the stairs. " Got a plan, Bugaboo? I'm starting to transform back, and the akuma hasn't stirred evil up yet."

Ladybug nodded. "I'll try to follow the akuma, you recharge your Kwami and retransform. We can talk about all of this after we defeat the next villain," she replied, swinging off with her yo-yo in pursuit of the dark moth. She swung from rooftop to rooftop, eyes fixed on the insect. "What're you up to, Hawkmoth?" She mumbled to herself with narrowed eyes.

She was still slightly fixated on the idea that she had almost found out Chat Noir's identity. Maybe if they did it carefully enough...she did trust him. And if it was a secluded enough area, and Hawkmoth especially didn't see. Then...then maybe it could work. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Hawkmoth. Akuma. That was the focus right now.

Hyp3rGamin
March 27th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Ladybug nodded. "I'll try to follow the akuma, you recharge your Kwami and retransform. We can talk about all of this after we defeat the next villain," she replied, swinging off with her yo-yo in pursuit of the dark moth. She swung from rooftop to rooftop, eyes fixed on the insect. "What're you up to, Hawkmoth?" She mumbled to herself with narrowed eyes.

She was still slightly fixated on the idea that she had almost found out Chat Noir's identity. Maybe if they did it carefully enough...she did trust him. And if it was a secluded enough area, and Hawkmoth especially didn't see. Then...then maybe it could work. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Hawkmoth. Akuma. That was the focus right now.
(Who should be akumatized?)

Cat Noir's mask faded to nothing right as Ladybug left. His suit faded too, and Plagg fell to the ground, groaning about napping and camembert cheese.

Adrien was still standing there, sighing. I almost showed her. He signaled to Plagg, who kept groaning. "Plagg, I can get you so!e camembert if we go home. Faint her will be mad if I disappear again." He said, running quickly down the stairs that lead to the ground.

I wish I had my powers so that I could move quickly. He thought as Plagg zoomed into his pocket.

The akuma fluttered high above the city, making it's way towards the nearest angry person.

wickedvirtues
March 27th, 2019, 11:10 AM
(Who should be akumatized?)

Cat Noir's mask faded to nothing right as Ladybug left. His suit faded too, and Plagg fell to the ground, groaning about napping and camembert cheese.

Adrien was still standing there, sighing. I almost showed her. He signaled to Plagg, who kept groaning. "Plagg, I can get you so!e camembert if we go home. Faint her will be mad if I disappear again." He said, running quickly down the stairs that lead to the ground.

I wish I had my powers so that I could move quickly. He thought as Plagg zoomed into his pocket.

The akuma fluttered high above the city, making it's way towards the nearest angry person.

(Uhh we can either do a random student or make someone up, whichever you prefer)

Ladybug followed the akuma, eyes focused as it made its way towards Hawkmoth's next target. No matter how she tried to cleanse her mind of her partner, the thought of almost seeing him unmasked was still clear in the back of her mind. She groaned and internally hit herself. Focus, Ladybug! Akuma battle.

She heard crowds of people below the rooftops as she ran and used her yo-yo to travel after the creature. She tried to ignore it, focused on the object of her attention. "I hope Chat Noir will be able to get here soon," she whispered. Whatever help she could get, she would take. Besides, she didn't know who the akuma's next victim was going to be.

Hyp3rGamin
March 27th, 2019, 03:38 PM
(Uhh we can either do a random student or make someone up, whichever you prefer)

Ladybug followed the akuma, eyes focused as it made its way towards Hawkmoth's next target. No matter how she tried to cleanse her mind of her partner, the thought of almost seeing him unmasked was still clear in the back of her mind. She groaned and internally hit herself. Focus, Ladybug! Akuma battle.

She heard crowds of people below the rooftops as she ran and used her yo-yo to travel after the creature. She tried to ignore it, focused on the object of her attention. "I hope Chat Noir will be able to get here soon," she whispered. Whatever help she could get, she would take. Besides, she didn't know who the akuma's next victim was going to be. (one of us can make someone up.)

Adrien hurried down the streets, running, but he knew he wouldn't be able to make it to his house very quickly. He looked up, spotting the akuma, which was flying down towards him. Come quickly, Bugaboo. I am in a bit of a jam...

He veered off, trying to distract the akuma away from himself.

wickedvirtues
March 27th, 2019, 03:45 PM
(one of us can make someone up.)

Adrien hurried down the streets, running, but he knew he wouldn't be able to make it to his house very quickly. He looked up, spotting the akuma, which was flying down towards him. Come quickly, Bugaboo. I am in a bit of a jam...

He veered off, trying to distract the akuma away from himself.

(I'll go ahead and make someone)

Ladybug spotted Adrien as she was following the akuma, which made her face turn bright red and she stumbled. "Gah!" She squeaked, hopping off the roof and landing near him. "A-I mean- you're Adrien Agreste, right?" She grabbed his shoulders and moved him slightly to the side, positioning herself slightly in front of him. "Sorry! There's uh, akuma! Don't want you getting hurt, heh-"

A few blocks away, near the school, tears streaming down her face. In her hand was the half heart charm from her friendship necklace. She had just caught her 'best friend' spreading lies about her behind her back, and now she was trying to avoid being seen as she cried. She didn't notice, as the charm fell from her hand, the small black moth entering the charm.

Hyp3rGamin
March 27th, 2019, 03:58 PM
(I'll go ahead and make someone)

Ladybug spotted Adrien as she was following the akuma, which made her face turn bright red and she stumbled. "Gah!" She squeaked, hopping off the roof and landing near him. "A-I mean- you're Adrien Agreste, right?" She grabbed his shoulders and moved him slightly to the side, positioning herself slightly in front of him. "Sorry! There's uh, akuma! Don't want you getting hurt, heh-"

A few blocks away, near the school, tears streaming down her face. In her hand was the half heart charm from her friendship necklace. She had just caught her 'best friend' spreading lies about her behind her back, and now she was trying to avoid being seen as she cried. She didn't notice, as the charm fell from her hand, the small black moth entering the charm.

Adrien's heart fluttered slightly as Ladybug moved him behind her. "Yes mila- I mean Ladybug. I am Adrien. You said there was an akuma?" He made him voice sound alarmed when he said akuma, trying to cover up the fact that he had halfway said milady.

" I should really go. My father will be worried."

He dashed off, sprinting towards his home. He made it to the gate, slipping past the security, hoping his father wouldn't notice.

wickedvirtues
March 27th, 2019, 04:09 PM

Adrien's heart fluttered slightly as Ladybug moved him behind her. "Yes mila- I mean Ladybug. I am Adrien. You said there was an akuma?" He made him voice sound alarmed when he said akuma, trying to cover up the fact that he had halfway said milady.

" I should really go. I have a photo shoot soon." He lied, knowing that there would be no photo shoot with an akuma flying around.

He dashed off, sprinting towards his home. He made it to the gate, slipping past the security, hoping his father wouldn't notice.

"Yeah! Alright, I'll uh, keep an eye out." She swung off, groaning at how much she stuttered even as Ladybug. And she had lost track of the akuma! Just great!

"Revealer, I am Hawkmoth." A voice spoke in the girl's head, causing her hazel eyes to fly open. All she remembered was agreeing to his request, get Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous, before magic washed over her.

Ladybug wasn't surprised that the akuma was near the school. The students were almost always akumatized. The akuma was a girl with pale, almost white skin, glowing yellow eyes, and a gold and white dress. "I am Revealer, and you will reveal all your lies!" Her voice seemed to echo.

Hyp3rGamin
March 27th, 2019, 09:22 PM
"Yeah! Alright, I'll uh, keep an eye out." She swung off, groaning at how much she stuttered even as Ladybug. And she had lost track of the akuma! Just great!

"Revealer, I am Hawkmoth." A voice spoke in the girl's head, causing her hazel eyes to fly open. All she remembered was agreeing to his request, get Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous, before magic washed over her.

Ladybug wasn't surprised that the akuma was near the school. The students were almost always akumatized. The akuma was a girl with pale, almost white skin, glowing yellow eyes, and a gold and white dress. "I am Revealer, and you will reveal all your lies!" Her voice seemed to echo.

Adrien dashed into his room, having made it past the cameras. It really is easy if you know the place like the back of your hand. He thought as he reached for the camembert he had laid on his desk.

Plagg are the cheese noisily, with one big chomp, and savored the taste until Adrien spoke up.

"Seriously Plagg? Ladybug will need our help soon. Plagg, claws out!" He said, extending his fist as if he were doing a fist bump, watching as Plagg flew into the ring. He transformed, slashing his claws a few times afterwards. This never gets old...

Cat Noir took his pole off of his back, pressing the green glowing cat paw symbol. A small screen extended from the end, sending Ladybug a signal. Please pick up... He thought, holding the pole and looking at the phone-like screen.

He leaped out his open window so that Ladybug wouldn't see that he was in Adrien 's house, just in case she knew Adrien. After all, there is a chance she goes to the same school as me. She even owned the same textbook!

He bounded along the rooftops, heading to the Eiffel tower, the last place I had seen her. He turned, seeing a good and white dress standing on the Eiffel, her voice resounding.

wickedvirtues
March 27th, 2019, 10:10 PM

Adrien dashed into his room, having made it past the cameras. It really is easy if you know the place like the back of your hand. He thought as he reached for the camembert he had laid on his desk.

Plagg are the cheese noisily, with one big chomp, and savored the taste until Adrien spoke up.

"Seriously Plagg? Ladybug will need our help soon. Plagg, claws out!" He said, extending his fist as if he were doing a fist bump, watching as Plagg flew into the ring. He transformed, slashing his claws a few times afterwards. This never gets old...

Cat Noir took his pole off of his back, pressing the green glowing cat paw symbol. A small screen extended from the end, sending Ladybug a signal. Please pick up... He thought, holding the pole and looking at the phone-like screen.

He leaped out his open window so that Ladybug wouldn't see that he was in Adrien 's house, just in case she knew Adrien. After all, there is a chance she goes to the same school as me. She even owned the same textbook!

He bounded along the rooftops, heading to the Eiffel tower, the last place I had seen her. He turned, seeing a good and white dress standing on the Eiffel, her voice resounding.

Ladybug dodged another attack from the akuma, glad to see her partner. "Good to see you, kitty," she said, leaping away from another golden stream of light. "Akuma has the power to make people tell the truth if you get hit with one of her attacks. I'm still trying to find the akumatized item," she told him.

"So, Ladybug and Chat Noir," Revealer sneered at the heroes, "What are you hiding with those silly costumes?!" The akuma threw another attack at the two heroes. "Sooner or later, everyone will know the truth!" She exclaimed, dodging Ladybug's yo-yo.

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Ladybug dodged another attack from the akuma, glad to see her partner. "Good to see you, kitty," she said, leaping away from another golden stream of light. "Akuma has the power to make people tell the truth if you get hit with one of her attacks. I'm still trying to find the akumatized item," she told him.

"So, Ladybug and Chat Noir," Revealer sneered at the heroes, "What are you hiding with those silly costumes?!" The akuma threw another attack at the two heroes. "Sooner or later, everyone will know the truth!" She exclaimed, dodging Ladybug's yo-yo.

Cat Noir turned his head at Ladybug's voice. "Nice to see you here, milady." He said casually, dodging a jet of golden light. He moved up the Eiffel, looking down at Revealer. Where could the akuma be?

"Well, Revealer, I should reveal that I am not planning to reveal anything yet." He said.

He watched her another moment, then looked at Ladybug for a signal, or sign of a plan.

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 02:55 PM

Cat Noir turned his head at Ladybug's voice. "Nice to see you here, milady." He said casually, dodging a jet of golden light. He moved up the Eiffel, looking down at Revealer. Where could the akuma be?

"Well, Revealer, I should reveal that I am not planning to reveal anything yet." He said.

He watched her another moment, then looked at Ladybug for a signal, or sign of a plan.

Revealer huffed and threw another round of attacks at the two heroes. "If you're not going to tell me the truth, I guess i'll have to force it out of you!" She replied, voice raising as a butterfly shaped mask formed around her glowing eyes. Hawkmoth spoke to her, telling her to get the Miraculous. "And I think i'll be taking those Miraculous, too!" She grinned wickedly.

"I don't think so!" Ladybug swung her yo-yo as she scanned the akuma for the item she needed to break. She dodged another blast, sighing thankfully. If she got hit, who knew what she'd reveal? She really didn't want to find out. Hawkmoth would definitely be able to hear her if she did. I need to summon my lucky charm soon, she thought.

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 04:38 PM
Revealer huffed and threw another round of attacks at the two heroes. "If you're not going to tell me the truth, I guess i'll have to force it out of you!" She replied, voice raising as a butterfly shaped mask formed around her glowing eyes. Hawkmoth spoke to her, telling her to get the Miraculous. "And I think i'll be taking those Miraculous, too!" She grinned wickedly.

"I don't think so!" Ladybug swung her yo-yo as she scanned the akuma for the item she needed to break. She dodged another blast, sighing thankfully. If she got hit, who knew what she'd reveal? She really didn't want to find out. Hawkmoth would definitely be able to hear her if she did. I need to summon my lucky charm soon, she thought.

Cat Noir dodged the attack, jumping to the side. He looked around to see another attack, but couldn't move on time. His eyes became a pure white color, and the words tumbled out of his mouth.

"I like Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" He blurted, falling to the ground as he spoke. The words ejected from his mouth, and he landed with a thud, his eyes becoming normal again.

Cat Noir felt dizzy. He rolled over on the ground, then got up, confused. What just happened? He couldn't remember being forced to tell something, and he glanced at Ladybug, a confused expression on his face. He turned and leapt up as another beam shot straight towards him, using his pole to boost himself into a cross beam.

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 05:51 PM

Cat Noir dodged the attack, jumping to the side. He looked around to see another attack, but couldn't move on time. His eyes became a pure white color, and the words tumbled out of his mouth.

"I like Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" He blurted, falling to the ground as he spoke. The words ejected from his mouth, and he landed with a thud, his eyes becoming normal again.

Cat Noir felt dizzy. He rolled over on the ground, then got up, confused. What just happened? He couldn't remember being forced to tell something, and he glanced at Ladybug, a confused expression on his face. He turned and leapt up as another beam shot straight towards him, using his pole to boost himself into a cross beam.

Ladybug felt heat rise to her face. Her fair skin turned bright red, blue eyes widening as she let out a squeaky noise. He likes me?? Like...likes me?! But- gah! No, akuma. Focus on the akuma. She barely dodged another attack, though her face was still bright red, and she could barely focus.

"Aw, does the little kitty have a crush?" Revealer cooed. "Well, let's see what our brave little bug is hiding behind her mask!" With that, she dodged another swing from the heroine's yo-yo and leapt to a higher ground. She aimed her beam at Ladybug, a sinister grin on her pale face as a butterfly mask formed around her eyes once again. "If we can trust you, then surely you'll be able to tell us the truth, Ladybug!"

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Ladybug felt heat rise to her face. Her fair skin turned bright red, blue eyes widening as she let out a squeaky noise. He likes me?? Like...likes me?! But- gah! No, akuma. Focus on the akuma. She barely dodged another attack, though her face was still bright red, and she could barely focus.

"Aw, does the little kitty have a crush?" Revealer cooed. "Well, let's see what our brave little bug is hiding behind her mask!" With that, she dodged another swing from the heroine's yo-yo and leapt to a higher ground. She aimed her beam at Ladybug, a sinister grin on her pale face as a butterfly mask formed around her eyes once again. "If we can trust you, then surely you'll be able to tell us the truth, Ladybug!"

Cat Noir watched as Revealer aimed a blast at Ladybug, then jumped in front of her, taking another blast, his eyes turning white again. He spoke in a voice that wasn't his, and it sounded like a robot.

" I go to CollƩge FranƧiose Dupont." He spat. His eyes again returned to normal, and he moved in front of Ladybug.

" Got a plan, Bugaboo?" Did I say something weird? I feel like I did... She looks flustered... He held his pole out in front of him, ready to move if Revealer fired another blast.

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 07:30 PM

Cat Noir watched as Revealer aimed a blast at Ladybug, then jumped in front of her, taking another blast, his eyes turning white again. He spoke in a voice that wasn't his, and it sounded like a robot.

" I go to CollƩge FranƧiose Dupont." He spat. His eyes again returned to normal, and he moved in front of Ladybug.

" Got a plan, Bugaboo?" Did I say something weird? I feel like I did... She looks flustered... He held his pole out in front of him, ready to move if Revealer fired another blast.

"...Y-Yeah! Sorry!" As she was stumbling out an excuse, shocked he went to her school, a beam hit her side. She squeaked, attempting to keep her lips shut, but her eyes turned white. "I like Chat Noir." She winced as her eyes turned to normal, seeming not to know what she had said. "H-huh?" She blinked, but quickly remembered her goal. "Lucky Charm!" She cried.

A mirror landed in her hand. "A...mirror?" She glanced around, noticing the mirror and Revealer. She smirked. "Chat, just keep dodging for now. Try not to get hit in case she tries to make us reveal our identities." She dodged a beam of golden light with her mirror in hand. She needed the perfect shot to be able to reflect it off the mirror and hit Revealer with it. Hopefully, that'd tell her where the akuma was, and nothing else would be revealed.

"A mirror?" Revealer cackled. "Aw, how cute! That won't protect you from me, Ladybug!" She fired more attacks at the heroes, trying to hit either of them. Once she got their identities, she could get the Miraculous for Hawkmoth, and she could get her revenge!

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 07:58 PM
"...Y-Yeah! Sorry!" As she was stumbling out an excuse, shocked he went to her school, a beam hit her side. She squeaked, attempting to keep her lips shut, but her eyes turned white. "I like Chat Noir." She winced as her eyes turned to normal, seeming not to know what she had said. "H-huh?" She blinked, but quickly remembered her goal. "Lucky Charm!" She cried.

A mirror landed in her hand. "A...mirror?" She glanced around, noticing the mirror and Revealer. She smirked. "Chat, just keep dodging for now. Try not to get hit in case she tries to make us reveal our identities." She dodged a beam of golden light with her mirror in hand. She needed the perfect shot to be able to reflect it off the mirror and hit Revealer with it. Hopefully, that'd tell her where the akuma was, and nothing else would be revealed.

"A mirror?" Revealer cackled. "Aw, how cute! That won't protect you from me, Ladybug!" She fired more attacks at the heroes, trying to hit either of them. Once she got their identities, she could get the Miraculous for Hawkmoth, and she could get her revenge!

Cat Noir turned as Ladybug got blasted, blush rising to his face when she said that she liked him. "Ladybug...likes...me?" He whispered to himself, barely catching her next words.

" Right milady." He said with a charming smile, pouncing on her to get her out of the way of an attack.

He looked down at her, giving her a wink, then moved himself off of her, using his pole. I had a chance to kiss her, but I didn't take it. He sighed, moving back into a fighting position. His feelings would have to wait for later.

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Cat Noir turned as Ladybug got blasted, blush rising to his face when she said that she liked him. "Ladybug...likes...me?" He whispered to himself, barely catching her next words.

" Right milady." He said with a charming smile, pouncing on her to get her out of the way of an attack.

He looked down at her, giving her a wink, then moved himself off of her, using his pole. I had a chance to kiss her, but I didn't take it. He sighed, moving back into a fighting position. His feelings would have to wait for later.

Ladybug positioned herself in front of Revealer, holding up the mirror as a blast came for her. She held it in front of her, causing the beam of light to bounce back towards the akuma. She sidestepped the first beam, and it hit a random citizen. Ladybug mumbled a curse, using the mirror to attempt to hit the akuma, the beams hitting the glass as she followed her movements.

Finally, a blast hit Reverser. "The akuma is in my necklace!" She blurted, her eyes glowing brighter and turned white. Her eyes faded back to gold and a livid expression grew on her face. "You'll pay for that, Ladybug!" She shrieked, throwing a large barrage of glowing beams at the heroine from each palm.

Ladybug dodged to the best of her ability, but the akuma seemed even more infuriated now, her attacks quicker and less spaced apart. "Necklace," Ladybug whispered, spotting the charm. "That's gotta be it! All I need to do now is break that and get the akuma without revealing anything," she whispered to herself.

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Ladybug positioned herself in front of Revealer, holding up the mirror as a blast came for her. She held it in front of her, causing the beam of light to bounce back towards the akuma. She sidestepped the first beam, and it hit a random citizen. Ladybug mumbled a curse, using the mirror to attempt to hit the akuma, the beams hitting the glass as she followed her movements.

Finally, a blast hit Reverser. "The akuma is in my necklace!" She blurted, her eyes glowing brighter and turned white. Her eyes faded back to gold and a livid expression grew on her face. "You'll pay for that, Ladybug!" She shrieked, throwing a large barrage of glowing beams at the heroine from each palm.

Ladybug dodged to the best of her ability, but the akuma seemed even more infuriated now, her attacks quicker and less spaced apart. "Necklace," Ladybug whispered, spotting the charm. "That's gotta be it! All I need to do now is break that and get the akuma without revealing anything," she whispered to herself.

Cat Noir watched Ladybug reflect the shot, weaving in and out between the blasts of golden light. The ground had many bullet sized holes in it after the attack.

If only I can use my cataclysm on that necklace, then Ladybug can get everything back to normal. "Cataclysm!" He shouted, slashing his claws with the black essence of destruction in them.

" I can either distract her or attempt to break her necklace." He said, again trying to save his feelings for later. I really need to focus... He turned to Ladybug, keeping an eye on Revealer just in case.

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 09:02 PM

Cat Noir watched Ladybug reflect the shot, falling that his part was next. "Cataclysm!" He shouted, slashing his claws with the black essence of destruction in them.

" What next, milady?" He asked, again trying to save his feelings for later. I really need to focus... He turned to Ladybug, keeping an eye on Revealer just in case.

"Focus on the necklace for now," she replied. "If we can get the akuma, we can get the damage cleaned up and the victim back to normal before we say anything that can put us in danger." She replied. A shrill beep from her earring reminded her she had used her Lucky Charm. "I'll deflect as many of her attacks as I can so you can get the necklace. Try to avoid as many beams as you can." She replied with a slight nod. The item was close to her body and it was inconvenient, but she knew that they could work it out if they used both of their powers.

Reverser had been watching, waiting for the moment Ladybug was distracted enough to be hit with another beam of magic. A butterfly mask formed around her eyes again and she grinned, spotting the girl's earrings. They were missing a spot, only four remaining. She grinned and sent another bolt of energy in her direction as she spoke to her partner. The mask faded, as did Hawkmoth's voice.

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 09:05 PM
"We need to get the akuma out of her necklace. I have a feeling it's in the charm on the chain, but getting the whole thing would be ideal. Getting only the charm would be inconvenient. If we can deflect her shots long enough, then we can probably avoid revealing anything that could put us in danger." She replied, turning to him. The shrill beep from her earring alerted her of her time limit. "And we need to do that before we run out of time." She added, glancing down at the mirror. They only had one, so Chat would need to dodge her attacks while she deflected them.

Reverser had been watching, waiting for the moment Ladybug was distracted enough to be hit with another beam of magic. A butterfly mask formed around her eyes again and she grinned, spotting the girl's earrings. They were missing a spot, only four remaining. She grinned and sent another bolt of energy in her direction as she spoke to her partner. The mask faded, as did Hawkmoth's voice.
( I was editing my quote, so can you go back and make any changes you need to? Sorry for the inconvenience...)

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 09:06 PM
( I was editing my quote, so can you go back and make any changes you need to? Sorry for the inconvenience...)

(Yee! No problem)

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 09:11 PM
(Yee! No problem)
(Thanks!)

wickedvirtues
March 28th, 2019, 09:12 PM
(Thanks!)

(Should be good now uwu)

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 07:57 AM
"Focus on the necklace for now," she replied. "If we can get the akuma, we can get the damage cleaned up and the victim back to normal before we say anything that can put us in danger." She replied. A shrill beep from her earring reminded her she had used her Lucky Charm. "I'll deflect as many of her attacks as I can so you can get the necklace. Try to avoid as many beams as you can." She replied with a slight nod. The item was close to her body and it was inconvenient, but she knew that they could work it out if they used both of their powers.

Cat Noir jumped out of the way as the blast of light came, then checked his ring. the fifth mark is starting to fade... He glanced around, then snuck behind a crossbeam.

I'm going for her necklace now. No time to lose.He looked back down at his ring, which only had four marks now. He prepared himself to pounce, crouching, holding his claws out.

Cat Noir ran forward with a burst of new energy, then pounced towards Revealer, aiming for her necklace. He flew through the air, prepared in his he would land just in case he missed. It's now or never.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 10:39 AM

Cat Noir jumped out of the way as the blast of light came, then checked his ring. the fifth mark is starting to fade... He glanced around, then snuck behind a crossbeam.

I'm going for her necklace now. No time to lose.He looked back down at his ring, which only had four marks now. He prepared himself to pounce, crouching, holding his claws out.

Cat Noir ran forward with a burst of new energy, then pounced towards Revealer, aiming for her necklace. He flew through the air, prepared in his he would land just in case he missed. It's now or never.

Revealer had been focused on Ladybug. "Gah! Why are you being so difficult?!" She shrieked at Ladybug, who shrugged nonchalantly as she watched Chat Noir approach. Revealer sent more attacks at Ladybug, who continued to dodge and reflect them with the mirror from her Lucky Charm. Her earrings beeped again, three spots remaining on the jewlery. "Hah! Soon you'll run out of time, Ladybug, and all of Paris will know the truth!"

Not if Chat gets your akuma she thought smugly, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I wouldn't be so sure, Revealer." She replied. The akuma noticed Chat Noir with wide eyes. "Seems you'll just have to deal with a few secrets remaining kept."

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Revealer had been focused on Ladybug. "Gah! Why are you being so difficult?!" She shrieked at Ladybug, who shrugged nonchalantly as she watched Chat Noir approach. Revealer sent more attacks at Ladybug, who continued to dodge and reflect them with the mirror from her Lucky Charm. Her earrings beeped again, three spots remaining on the jewlery. "Hah! Soon you'll run out of time, Ladybug, and all of Paris will know the truth!"

Not if Chat gets your akuma she thought smugly, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I wouldn't be so sure, Revealer." She replied. The akuma noticed Chat Noir with wide eyes. "Seems you'll just have to deal with a few secrets remaining kept."

Cat Noir knocked Revealer down to the ground, touching the akumatized necklace. "I think we still have some time to spare, milady. Better catch that akuma." He said, winking. He watched as the girl was revealed, her skin and clothes going back to normal.

He waited for Ladybug to do her thing, before walking over and whispering to her. "Eiffel tower this evening, Bugaboo." He whispered, before vaulting himself over the rooftops and back towards his house.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 01:52 PM

Cat Noir knocked Revealer down to the ground, touching the akumatized necklace. "I think we still have some time to spare, milady. Better catch that akuma." He said, winking. He watched as the girl was revealed, her skin and clothes going back to normal.

He waited for Ladybug to do her thing, before walking over and whispering to her. "Eiffel tower this evening, Bugaboo." He whispered, before vaulting himself over the rooftops and back towards his house.

Ladybug followed her normal routine, catching the akuma in her yo-yo and de-evilizing the small insect before restoring any damage the akuma had caused. Her earrings let out another beep, alerting her that she should probably be leaving soon. She nodded as Chat whispered to her, making a mental note to meet him later.

Once she made sure the victim was okay, she swung back to her old house and landed on her balcony, detransforming. "What do you think Chat Noir wants to meet you for, Mari?" Tikki asked as Marinette pulled out a cookie for her.

"Not sure, but it'll probably have something to do with what happened before the akuma," she replied, sitting on her chair by her desk and turning on her computer. Footage was already on the LadyBlog of the two of them fighting Revealer, and she decided to watch it while she waited.

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 02:00 PM
Ladybug followed her normal routine, catching the akuma in her yo-yo and de-evilizing the small insect before restoring any damage the akuma had caused. Her earrings let out another beep, alerting her that she should probably be leaving soon. She nodded as Chat whispered to her, making a mental note to meet him later.

Once she made sure the victim was okay, she swung back to her old house and landed on her balcony, detransforming. "What do you think Chat Noir wants to meet you for, Mari?" Tikki asked as Marinette pulled out a cookie for her.

"Not sure, but it'll probably have something to do with what happened before the akuma," she replied, sitting on her chair by her desk and turning on her computer. Footage was already on the LadyBlog of the two of them fighting Revealer, and she decided to watch it while she waited.

It was about 5:30 and Adrien was excited. He had given Plagg a large amount of camembert, and now Plagg had finally finished it.

"Plagg, time to see Ladybug! Claws out!" He said, transforming and jumping out his window, using his pole to vault over the buildings and towards the Eiffel.

He stopped once he got there, looking out at the sunset. She should be here any minute... He thought, deciding whether to see her as Adrien or Cat Noir. Cat Noir would be better. I will confess, then we will get married, and have a pet hamster named...

His thoughts broke off at a sound.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 02:10 PM

It was about 5:30 and Adrien was excited. He had given Plagg a large amount of camembert, and now Plagg had finally finished it.

"Plagg, time to see Ladybug! Claws out!" He said, transforming and jumping out his window, using his pole to vault over the buildings and towards the Eiffel.

He stopped once he got there, looking out at the sunset. She should be here any minute... He thought, deciding whether to see her as Adrien or Cat Noir. Cat Noir would be better. I will confess, then we will get married, and have a pet hamster named...

His thoughts broke off at a sound.

Ladybug had transformed a few minutes ago and swung to the Eiffel Tower, landing a bit later. She stretched and glanced around for Chat Noir. She noticed him and grinned slightly. "Chat! What did you want to meet me here for?" She asked, a relaxed smile on her face. She tilted her head slightly as she approached, her eyes bright. She hoped that the akuma prior was enough for Hawkmoth. She really wanted a nice time with Chat Noir, and they needed to talk about a few things.

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Ladybug had transformed a few minutes ago and swung to the Eiffel Tower, landing a bit later. She stretched and glanced around for Chat Noir. She noticed him and grinned slightly. "Chat! What did you want to meet me here for?" She asked, a relaxed smile on her face. She tilted her head slightly as she approached, her eyes bright. She hoped that the akuma prior was enough for Hawkmoth. She really wanted a nice time with Chat Noir, and they needed to talk about a few things.

Chat Noir looked over his shoulder as Ladybug came. "There you are Bugaboo! I was starting to think you wouldn't come." He said. He jumped into another crossbeam, a vending the Eiffel tower until he was close to the top.

He looked down at Ladybug, who was still down where he was moments ago. " Come on, Bugaboo. Not scared of heights, are you?" He said teasingly.

Finally, some time alone with her. I wish I could show her who I really am, but she probably still wants to wait until we defeat Hawk Moth. He thought, his ears drooping slightly.

He looked down again, but this time she wasn't there.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 05:12 PM

Chat Noir looked over his shoulder as Ladybug came. "There you are Bugaboo! I was starting to think you wouldn't come." He said. He jumped into another crossbeam, a vending the Eiffel tower until he was close to the top.

He looked down at Ladybug, who was still down where he was moments ago. " Come on, Bugaboo. Not scared of heights, are you?" He said teasingly.

Finally, some time alone with her. I wish I could show her who I really am, but she probably still wants to wait until we defeat Hawk Moth. He thought, his ears drooping slightly.

He looked down again, but this time she wasn't there.

"Course I came. What kinda partner would I be if I left you hanging?" She replied with a shrug. The sky was turning orange and pink as the sun began to set, creating a pretty scenery.

While Chat had been talking, she had swung up to where he was. "Don't think so, kitty," she replied with a smirk. She swung her yo-yo casually beside her. She gazed out at the horizon. She ran a finger over her earring. Five spots.

She wanted to reveal her identity, wanted to get this silly crush over with. But Hawkmoth was still out there, and she didn't want to put anyone in danger. She noticed his ears drop slightly. "You alright?" She asked, her voice soft and somewhat low.

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 08:50 PM
"Course I came. What kinda partner would I be if I left you hanging?" She replied with a shrug. The sky was turning orange and pink as the sun began to set, creating a pretty scenery.

While Chat had been talking, she had swung up to where he was. "Don't think so, kitty," she replied with a smirk. She swung her yo-yo casually beside her. She gazed out at the horizon. She ran a finger over her earring. Five spots.

She wanted to reveal her identity, wanted to get this silly crush over with. But Hawkmoth was still out there, and she didn't want to put anyone in danger. She noticed his ears drop slightly. "You alright?" She asked, her voice soft and somewhat low.

Cat Noir looked over so Ladybug, who was now beside him. "I-I just wish I could tell you, could show you who I am. Then there wouldn't have to be any secrets." He paused, turning away from her. " You probably don't feel the same. But..." He stopped, continuing his sentence inside his head.

I wish you did, milady.

He sighed, looking out into the sunset, breathing in the fresh air. The sun was barely visible, and in the opposite side the moon was already rising. "If only we could learn Hawk Moth's location. The everything would be so much easier." He said, looking back over at Ladybug. Her eyes are so beautiful, so understanding and comforting...

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 09:00 PM

Cat Noir looked over so Ladybug, who was now beside him. "I-I just wish I could tell you, could show you who I am. Then there wouldn't have to be any secrets." He paused, turning away from her. " You probably don't feel the same. But..." He stopped, continuing his sentence inside his head.

I wish you did, milady.

He sighed, looking out into the sunset, breathing in the fresh air. The sun was barely visible, and in the opposite side the moon was already rising. "If only we could learn Hawk Moth's location. The everything would be so much easier." He said, looking back over at Ladybug. Her eyes are so beautiful, so understanding and comforting...

"...Listen, Chat, I really, really want to tell you who I am. I was thinking about doing it earlier but," she sighed, "Hawkmoth..." she trailed off. "I was thinking maybe we could do it if we weren't seen, but we don't know his full capabilities. He could have some sort of way to see us." She chewed her lip slightly. If only this wasn't so hard. She wanted to tell Chat who she was, but she wanted to keep him safe as well.

She thought about it for a moment. "I...did have a bit of a suspicion, from something that happened a bit ago, but it might be...out there," she admitted. "And I...don't want to be right. It'd destroy one of my classmates and closest friends," she glanced away. The thought of Adrien being akumatized, or even just upset thanks to her, made her heart ache.

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 09:08 PM
"...Listen, Chat, I really, really want to tell you who I am. I was thinking about doing it earlier but," she sighed, "Hawkmoth..." she trailed off. "I was thinking maybe we could do it if we weren't seen, but we don't know his full capabilities. He could have some sort of way to see us." She chewed her lip slightly. If only this wasn't so hard. She wanted to tell Chat who she was, but she wanted to keep him safe as well.

She thought about it for a moment. "I...did have a bit of a suspicion, from something that happened a bit ago, but it might be...out there," she admitted. "And I...don't want to be right. It'd destroy one of my classmates and closest friends," she glanced away. The thought of Adrien being akumatized, or even just upset thanks to her, made her heart ache.

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, his heart plummeting into the deepest pit. "It's okay. I understand." He said, looking away. What was I thinking? She likes me, but she probably likes someone else. Maybe I should talk to Marinette? She always knows what to do...

"Well, milady. I need to go talk to a friend soon. Can you tell me your suspicion?" He asked.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 09:14 PM

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug, his heart plummeting into the deepest pit. "It's okay. I understand." He said, looking away. What was I thinking? She likes me, but she probably likes someone else. Maybe I should talk to Marinette? She always knows what to do...

"Well, milady. I need to go talk to a friend soon. Can you tell me your suspicion?" He asked.

Ladybug slouched slightly. "Gabriel Agreste." She said after a moment. It made sense to her. The man did have a Miraculous book. And it wasn't entirely silly to think that Hawkmoth could use an akuma to make himself look innocent and avoid questioning. "It might sound far fetched, but I've got reasons to believe that he could be a suspect." She added. "But I really want to believe i'm wrong, Chat. It'd destroy Adrien! I-I mean, his son. And he doesn't deserve that." Still, Ladybug thought, she needed to look into the withdrawn and harsh man. Find any motive he might've had to take up the villain role with the butterfly miraculous.

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Ladybug slouched slightly. "Gabriel Agreste." She said after a moment. It made sense to her. The man did have a Miraculous book. And it wasn't entirely silly to think that Hawkmoth could use an akuma to make himself look innocent and avoid questioning. "It might sound far fetched, but I've got reasons to believe that he could be a suspect." She added. "But I really want to believe i'm wrong, Chat. It'd destroy Adrien! I-I mean, his son. And he doesn't deserve that." Still, Ladybug thought, she needed to look into the withdrawn and harsh man. Find any motive he might've had to take up the villain role with the butterfly miraculous.

"No. It couldn't be him." Cat Noir was torn up inside. Father... He ran to the edge of the Eiffel tower in one swift movement, jumping off, using his pole to move over the buildings, moving towards Marinette's house. I hope she is home... She will know what to do. She can help.

He sobbed slightly, then tried to call himself down. She's wrong. She has to be. He walked over towards Marinette's house, knocking on the door.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 09:35 PM

"No. It couldn't be him." Cat Noir was torn up inside. Father... He ran to the edge of the Eiffel tower in one swift movement, jumping off, using his pole to move over the buildings, moving towards Marinette's house. I hope she is home... She will know what to do. She can help.

He sobbed slightly, then tried to call himself down. She's wrong. She has to be. He walked over towards Marinette's house, knocking on the door.

"Chat-" by that time, Chat was already gone. Ladybug sighed and swung back to her house, detransforming on her balcony before hearing a knock at her door. Tikki hid as she hurried downstairs. She opened the door, eyes widening. "C-Chat Noir?" She squeaked after a second, stuttering slightly. It wasn't overly surprising, they had talked before, but she didn't think he was talking about, well, her, when he said he was going to see a friend. Now she had to act clueless about the conversation that they had earlier. "Are you okay? You look upset," she asked as she moved slightly to make room for him to enter.

Hyp3rGamin
March 29th, 2019, 10:32 PM
"Chat-" by that time, Chat was already gone. Ladybug sighed and swung back to her house, detransforming on her balcony before hearing a knock at her door. Tikki hid as she hurried downstairs. She opened the door, eyes widening. "C-Chat Noir?" She squeaked after a second, stuttering slightly. It wasn't overly surprising, they had talked before, but she didn't think he was talking about, well, her, when he said he was going to see a friend. Now she had to act clueless about the conversation that they had earlier. "Are you okay? You look upset," she asked as she moved slightly to make room for him to enter.

Cat Noir entered Marinette's house, the aurora of freshly baked macaroons making him smile slightly. He looked around, taking in the bakery, before picking her up, heading outside, and jumping onto the balcony.I

"Sorry for the unexpected arrival. I needed someone to talk to, but it is okay if you are busy." He said, thinking back to his and Ladybug's conversation. He looked back down at Marinette. I see resemblance of Ladybug in her... I think I like her too! But I have to push that aside and stick to Ladybug.

wickedvirtues
March 29th, 2019, 10:48 PM

Cat Noir entered Marinette's house, the aurora of freshly baked macaroons making him smile slightly. He looked around, taking in the bakery, before picking her up, heading outside, and jumping onto the balcony.I

"Sorry for the unexpected arrival. I needed someone to talk to, but it is okay if you are busy." He said, thinking back to his and Ladybug's conversation. He looked back down at Marinette. I see resemblance of Ladybug in her... I think I like her too! But I have to push that aside and stick to Ladybug.

"I'm not busy! Of course you can talk to me." She replied, squeaking slightly as he lifted her. They ended up on her balcony, where she had detransformed moments ago. She knew she had to act like she had no idea what had happened earlier with her alter ego. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked after a moment. Stars were beginning to form in the darkening sky, and she tilted her head a bit and leaned on the edge of her balcony. She didn't know why her theory had upset him so much earlier. Perhaps being Marinette could give her a clue as to why.

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 08:34 AM
"I'm not busy! Of course you can talk to me." She replied, squeaking slightly as he lifted her. They ended up on her balcony, where she had detransformed moments ago. She knew she had to act like she had no idea what had happened earlier with her alter ego. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked after a moment. Stars were beginning to form in the darkening sky, and she tilted her head a bit and leaned on the edge of her balcony. She didn't know why her theory had upset him so much earlier. Perhaps being Marinette could give her a clue as to why.

He looked as Marinette leaned over the balcony. "Thanks." He said, partially smiling despite how he felt. "Well, A friend of mine suggested that someone related to me is Hawk Moth, and it really alarmed me, and I just know it couldn't be him. There is no way..." He sighed, looking away from her, and up to the stars that are shining so brightly.

"That same friend... Who I have a crush on... I believe she has a different crush. I don't deserve her. But- I wish I could." He took Marinette's hand, leading her to a different part of the balcony. "But there is someone else that I like too..." He said, smiling softly at Marinette.

wickedvirtues
March 30th, 2019, 12:56 PM

He looked as Marinette leaned over the balcony. "Thanks." He said, partially smiling despite how he felt. "Well, A friend of mine suggested that someone related to me is Hawk Moth, and it really alarmed me, and I just know it couldn't be him. There is no way..." He sighed, looking away from her, and up to the stars that are shining so brightly.

"That same friend... Who I have a crush on... I believe she has a different crush. I don't deserve her. But- I wish I could." He took Marinette's hand, leading her to a different part of the balcony. "But there is someone else that I like too..." He said, smiling softly at Marinette.

Marinette blinked. Someone related to him? But she had only suggested Gabriel...Agreste. She felt her breath catch in her throat. It couldn't be. There was no way that Chat Noir was Adrien Agreste. But...they did look kind of similar, and Chat was really sweet when he wanted to be. She realized she had been silent and brought herself back to reality.

"Chat," she replied after a moment, "I know you. And you're great. If you like this girl, then you should tell her. Besides, anyone who doesn't like you would be an idiot," she replied, a slight smile on her face. She knew she was being a bit of a hypocrite, as she had yet to confess to Adrien, but still. Chat deserved happiness. And she was still thinking about if they were the same person. Gabriel Agreste and related. It made sense.

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Marinette blinked. Someone related to him? But she had only suggested Gabriel...Agreste. She felt her breath catch in her throat. It couldn't be. There was no way that Chat Noir was Adrien Agreste. But...they did look kind of similar, and Chat was really sweet when he wanted to be. She realized she had been silent and brought herself back to reality.

"Chat," she replied after a moment, "I know you. And you're great. If you like this girl, then you should tell her. Besides, anyone who doesn't like you would be an idiot," she replied, a slight smile on her face. She knew she was being a bit of a hypocrite, as she had yet to confess to Adrien, but still. Chat deserved happiness. And she was still thinking about if they were the same person. Gabriel Agreste and related. It made sense.

Cat Noir smiled at her answer. "You're right. Anyways, think of how Mrs. Ag- I mean Mrs. Noir sounds!" He stuttered, covering for himself. If she found out... She'd probably get nervous. She seems to do that a lot around me. Cat checked the time, looking back to her after.

"I gotta split. Can I come by here tomorrow for some advice?" He asked, moving away, tucking his ears embarassedly. Prince charming doesn't know how to talk to girls. He took his pole off of his belt, extending it to touch the ground. He gave a slight wave before disappearing into the night.

wickedvirtues
March 30th, 2019, 03:18 PM

Cat Noir smiled at her answer. "You're right. Anyways, think of how Mrs. Ag- I mean Mrs. Noir sounds!" He stuttered, covering for himself. If she found out... She'd probably get nervous. She seems to do that a lot around me. Cat checked the time, looking back to her after.

"I gotta split. Can I come by here tomorrow for some advice?" He asked, moving away, tucking his ears embarassedly. Prince charming doesn't know how to talk to girls. He took his pole off of his belt, extending it to touch the ground. He gave a slight wave before disappearing into the night.

"Y-Yeah!" She replied, returning his wave before quickly moving inside. "Oh God Chat Noir is Adrien." She walked over to her bed and pushed her face into her pillow, her thoughts screaming. Sweet, kind, Adrien Agreste was punny, flirty Chat Noir. And he liked her! She heard Tikki sigh as she flipped over, grinning excitedly.

She turned on her computer, met by Adrien's face as her desktop background. She grinned and leaned on her hand, sighing happily. "Can you believe it, Tikki?" She asked her Kwami, her eyes bright with excitement. "Now if only I could let him know as Ladybug," she sighed, pouting slightly. She knew his, but he didn't know her identity.

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 07:31 PM
"Y-Yeah!" She replied, returning his wave before quickly moving inside. "Oh God Chat Noir is Adrien." She walked over to her bed and pushed her face into her pillow, her thoughts screaming. Sweet, kind, Adrien Agreste was punny, flirty Chat Noir. And he liked her! She heard Tikki sigh as she flipped over, grinning excitedly.

She turned on her computer, met by Adrien's face as her desktop background. She grinned and leaned on her hand, sighing happily. "Can you believe it, Tikki?" She asked her Kwami, her eyes bright with excitement. "Now if only I could let him know as Ladybug," she sighed, pouting slightly. She knew his, but he didn't know her identity.

Adrien had arrived home, and had vaulted himself through the window. "I get to see Marinette after school tomorrow! She can help me tell Ladybug that I have a crush on her! I do know that Ladybug likes me, at least a little bit." He was grinning widely as he spoke to Plagg, then walked over and plopped himself in front of his computer, spinning around a few times in his chair before turning the computer on.

" You know, Adrien, Ladybug isn't the only pot you have simmering on the stove. You seem to have a soft spot for Marinette, just like I have for my gooey beauty!" He said, taking a piece of camembert that Adrien have him and cradling it like a baby. "My sweet camembert!" He said, before throwing it up in the air and catching it in his mouth.

Adrien sighed. "Who do I choose? Marinette is awesome, but milady is awesome too..." His voice trailed off as he sighed, spinning in his chair again before checking the Ladyblog, then turning to Plagg to see what he had to say. He groaned and rolled his eyes at Plant's remark on the cheese. Why do I turn to him for advice again? The teenager thought as he turned back to his computer and started scrolling to the most recent post on the Ladyblog.

Adrien watched the footage again, if only just to watch his lady in action.

Plagg finished savoring his camembert, thinking about how he and Tikki had learned who the miraculous holders were. He muttered the answer to Adrien's question to himself. "Even though there is only one pot simmering in the stove. And the pot is almost boiling over."

He grabbed another slice of cheese, putting it in his mouth.

wickedvirtues
March 30th, 2019, 08:45 PM

Adrien had arrived home, and had vaulted himself through the window. "I get to see Marinette after school tomorrow! She can help me tell Ladybug that I have a crush on her! I do know that Ladybug likes me, at least a little bit." He was grinning widely as he spoke to Plagg, then walked over and plopped himself in front of his computer, spinning around a few times in his chair before turning the computer on.

" You know, Adrien, Ladybug isn't the only pot you have simmering on the stove. You seem to have a soft spot for Marinette, just like I have for my gooey beauty!" He said, taking a piece of camembert that Adrien have him and cradling it like a baby. "My sweet camembert!" He said, before throwing it up in the air and catching it in his mouth.

Adrien sighed. "Who do I choose? Marinette is awesome, but milady is awesome too..." His voice trailed off as he sighed, spinning in his chair again before checking the Ladyblog, then turning to Plagg to see what he had to say. He groaned and rolled his eyes at Plant's remark on the cheese. Why do I turn to him for advice again? The teenager thought as he turned back to his computer and started scrolling to the most recent post on the Ladyblog.

Adrien watched the footage again, if only just to watch his lady in action.

Plagg finished savoring his camembert, thinking about how he and Tikki had learned who the miraculous holders were. He muttered the answer to Adrien's question to himself. "Even though there is only one pot simmering in the stove. And the pot is almost boiling over."

He grabbed another slice of cheese, putting it in his mouth.

Marinette's happiness had soon turned to panic. "If Adrien is Chat Noir...I'VE BEEN TURNING DOWN ADRIEN!" She exclaimed, face paling. Tikki watched, chewing a cookie, as Marinette continued to rant and ramble about how stupid she was. She was turning down her crush this whole time! And now she was going to start stuttering and being awkward around Chat!

She noticed that it was getting late and decided to relax a bit. She scrolled through her phone for a bit before drifting off. If she got lucky, there wouldn't be an akuma tomorrow. Then she could try to sort all of this out. She let her eyes close as she buried under her covers.

The next morning, Marinette rushed to school with her bag, excited. "Look who's finally on time," Alya teased. Marinette rolled her eyes slightly with a sarcastic laugh. "What's gotten into you, girl? You're never this early." Marinette simply shrugged nonchalantly and made up something about just getting a good night's rest.

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 10:03 PM
Marinette's happiness had soon turned to panic. "If Adrien is Chat Noir...I'VE BEEN TURNING DOWN ADRIEN!" She exclaimed, face paling. Tikki watched, chewing a cookie, as Marinette continued to rant and ramble about how stupid she was. She was turning down her crush this whole time! And now she was going to start stuttering and being awkward around Chat!

She noticed that it was getting late and decided to relax a bit. She scrolled through her phone for a bit before drifting off. If she got lucky, there wouldn't be an akuma tomorrow. Then she could try to sort all of this out. She let her eyes close as she buried under her covers.

The next morning, Marinette rushed to school with her bag, excited. "Look who's finally on time," Alya teased. Marinette rolled her eyes slightly with a sarcastic laugh. "What's gotten into you, girl? You're never this early." Marinette simply shrugged nonchalantly and made up something about just getting a good night's rest.
(I just realized That means Ladybug also told Adrien that she thought that his father is Hawk Moth!)

Adrien woke up, following his normal morning routine. Get dressed, eat alone, get escorted to school. I hope I see Marinette today... He thought as he was driven to school. He walked into the school, heading straight towards the locker room. He got his stuff out of his locker, then headed towards class. No akuma today hopefully! He thought, not paying attention and bumping into Marinette.

He smiled awkwardly, then picked up a few items that she had dropped. "you might be needing these." He said, patting Marinette on the back before heading to class.

He avoided eye contact with Chloe, about to sit down in his seat when the teacher announced that Lila was coming back to class, and the seating was to be changed for her 'medical problems'.

wickedvirtues
March 30th, 2019, 10:07 PM
(I just realized That means Ladybug also told Adrien that she thought that his father is Hawk Moth!)

Adrien woke up, following his normal morning routine. Get dressed, eat alone, get escorted to school. I hope I see Marinette today... He thought as he was driven to school. He walked into the school, heading straight towards the locker room. He got his stuff out of his locker, then headed towards class. No akuma today hopefully! He thought, not paying attention and bumping into Marinette.

He smiled awkwardly, then picked up a few items that she had dropped. "you might be needing these." He said, patting Marinette on the back before heading to class.

He avoided eye contact with Chloe, about to sit down in his seat when the teacher announced that Lila was coming back to class, and the seating was to be changed for her 'medical problems'.

Marinette let out a squeaky noise resembling a thank you as Adrien walked off. Alya had already gone to class a few minutes ago, and she realized she was going to be late if she didn't hurry. She scrambled to organize her belongings and rushed to the classroom, mumbling a sorry as she entered the room after the bell had rang.

She blinked, realizing that certain people were sitting in different seats. "What's going...on?" She asked, glancing around with a confused look as she held her books to her chest, blinking a few times. Nino was where she usually sat with the ombre-haired girl. "Huh?"

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Marinette let out a squeaky noise resembling a thank you as Adrien walked off. Alya had already gone to class a few minutes ago, and she realized she was going to be late if she didn't hurry. She scrambled to organize her belongings and rushed to the classroom, mumbling a sorry as she entered the room after the bell had rang.

She blinked, realizing that certain people were sitting in different seats. "What's going...on?" She asked, glancing around with a confused look as she held her books to her chest, blinking a few times. Nino was where she usually sat with the ombre-haired girl. "Huh?"
(Have you seen the episode Chameleon?)

Adrien set down in his normal seat, confused. Lila is back? He watched as Lila spoke with the teacher.

Lila raised her hand from where she was sitting down with Nino in the second row. "Miss Bustier? I need to sit in the front of the classroom because of my hearing problem." She said, and when Miss Bustier nodded, she moved right next to Adrien, leaving barely any space between them.

Adrien looked over to see Lila move to the seat beside him, listening to her as she scooched over and started talking about how she had been gone on a world tour, but now she was back. He only partially listened, watching as Alya and Nino were assigned the row behind them, then Marinette was assigned the back bench by herself.

wickedvirtues
March 30th, 2019, 10:34 PM
(Have you seen the episode Chameleon?)

Adrien set down in his normal seat, confused. Lila is back? He watched as Lila spoke with the teacher.

Lila raised her hand from where she was sitting down with Nino in the second row. "Miss Bustier? I need to sit in the front of the classroom because of my hearing problem." She said, and when Miss Bustier nodded, she moved right next to Adrien, leaving barely any space between them.

Adrien looked over to see Lila move to the seat beside him, listening to her as she scooched over and started talking about how she had been gone on a world tour, but now she was back. He only partially listened, watching as Alya and Nino were assigned the row behind them, then Marinette was assigned the back bench by herself.

(I haven't watched it in full but I know most of the info about it)

Marinette slumped into the back row. Her attempts to stand up for herself had gotten her angry glares, and she didn't need her classmates being angry at her right now. She sighed, glancing at the front of the room. Lila seemed to be clinging to Adrien. She sent a glare in Lila's general direction, her knuckles white as her fingers curled into fists. Hearing problem, ha. Yeah right. Jagged Stone didn't even have a cat. She of all people would know that.

It wasn't fair she was forced into the back while Lie-la got to cling to Adrien. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming in rage, tugging slightly at the ends of her pigtails. She could hear the teacher talking, but her irritation made it somewhat muffled as she leaned on her hand, her eyes narrow.

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 07:36 AM
(I haven't watched it in full but I know most of the info about it)

Marinette slumped into the back row. Her attempts to stand up for herself had gotten her angry glares, and she didn't need her classmates being angry at her right now. She sighed, glancing at the front of the room. Lila seemed to be clinging to Adrien. She sent a glare in Lila's general direction, her knuckles white as her fingers curled into fists. Hearing problem, ha. Yeah right. Jagged Stone didn't even have a cat. She of all people would know that.

It wasn't fair she was forced into the back while Lie-la got to cling to Adrien. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming in rage, tugging slightly at the ends of her pigtails. She could hear the teacher talking, but her irritation made it somewhat muffled as she leaned on her hand, her eyes narrow.

Lila fake laughed as Adrien and her talked, obviously enjoying his attention. "Adrien! You can help me make up my missing homework. Wouldn't that be great?" She said, throwing a devilish smile towards Marinette. She looked back towards Adrien, running her fingers through his hair.

Adrien was trying to focus on the lesson and the clock, but Lila kept distracting him. "Yeah! I can help you make up your work. When do you want to...?" He noticed Marinette looking over at him, and he tilted his head sideways. She seems mad. Wonder what happened? He looked away again when Lila ran her hand through his hair, and he scooted away, which only caused her to move closer.

wickedvirtues
March 31st, 2019, 10:54 AM

Lila fake laughed as Adrien and her talked, obviously enjoying his attention. "Adrien! You can help me make up my missing homework. Wouldn't that be great?" She said, throwing a devilish smile towards Marinette. She looked back towards Adrien, running her fingers through his hair.

Adrien was trying to focus on the lesson and the clock, but Lila kept distracting him. "Yeah! I can help you make up your work. When do you want to...?" He noticed Marinette looking over at him, and he tilted his head sideways. She seems mad. Wonder what happened? He looked away again when Lila ran her hand through his hair, and he scooted away, which only caused her to move closer.

Marinette knew she should try to control her negative emotions. Anger plus Paris didn't mix. But seeing Lila running her fingers through Adrien's hair, practically clinging to him, she felt her pencil almost snap in her hand. She wasn't even asked if she wanted to change her seat! She huffed, her knuckled white and her nose wrinkled slightly.

She could feel Tikki bumping against her side from her purse, trying to calm her down. Marinette could barely feel anything except annoyance and anger as she wrote down whatever was on the board, while also keeping her eye out for any akumas.

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 01:42 PM
Marinette knew she should try to control her negative emotions. Anger plus Paris didn't mix. But seeing Lila running her fingers through Adrien's hair, practically clinging to him, she felt her pencil almost snap in her hand. She wasn't even asked if she wanted to change her seat! She huffed, her knuckled white and her nose wrinkled slightly.

She could feel Tikki bumping against her side from her purse, trying to calm her down. Marinette could barely feel anything except annoyance and anger as she wrote down whatever was on the board, while also keeping her eye out for any akumas.
(Can Marinette do something to anger Lila so that she gets akumatized into Chameleon?)

Adrien continued trying to focus, then stopped, taking a deep breathe. He looked out the window, hoping it would calm him down. But it only made him feel worse.

An akuma, sensing Marinette's anger, slipped through the window, evading Miss Bustier's notice, and landed on a table, surveying the classroom. The anger was still there, but it had calmed down a little.

Lila was bugging Adrien, and Chloe was looking at them, her arms crossed. Nino and Alya were talking, while Alix was looking at her watch. The classroom seemed fine, despite the purple butterfly that had entered the room, uninvited.

Adrien Agreste looked around, trying to ignore Lila, his eyes finally landing on the akuma. Another one? He thought, springing to his feet and leaving a startled Lila to look up at him in confusion. "May I please go to the bathroom, Miss Bustier?" He asked, planning to go and transform.

Miss Bustier only nodded, looking confused.

He walked out of the room, breaking into a run almost as soon as he left the class. Adrien moved swiftly, plucking a slice of cheese out of his bag as he went, then stuffing it into his pocket with a quick "Eat up, Plagg! There is an akuma roaming around.", before dashing into the bathroom. I'm not sure if I want to see Ladybug after her telling me about her suspicion... Maybe I will make sure Marinette is safe first.

wickedvirtues
March 31st, 2019, 01:59 PM
(Can Marinette do something to anger Lila so that she gets akumatized into Chameleon?)

Adrien continued trying to focus, then stopped, taking a deep breathe. He looked out the window, hoping it would calm him down. But it only made him feel worse.

An akuma, sensing Marinette's anger, slipped through the window, evading Miss Bustier's notice, and landed on a table, surveying the classroom. The anger was still there, but it had calmed down a little.

Lila was bugging Adrien, and Chloe was looking at them, her arms crossed. Nino and Alya were talking, while Alix was looking at her watch. The classroom seemed fine, despite the purple butterfly that had entered the room, uninvited.

Adrien Agreste looked around, trying to ignore Lila, his eyes finally landing on the akuma. Another one? He thought, springing to his feet and leaving a startled Lila to look up at him in confusion. "May I please go to the bathroom, Miss Bustier?" He asked, planning to go and transform.

Miss Bustier only nodded, looking confused.

He walked out of the room, breaking into a run almost as soon as he left the class. Adrien moved swiftly, plucking a slice of cheese out of his bag as he went, then stuffing it into his pocket with a quick "Eat up, Plagg! There is an akuma roaming around.", before dashing into the bathroom. I'm not sure if I want to see Ladybug after her telling me about her suspicion... Maybe I will make sure Marinette is safe first.

(Yee)
Marinette had finally calmed herself down, reminding herself that she still had Adrien's friendship and Lila wasn't worth an akuma. Besides, he already probably knew she was a liar thanks to Volpina. She copied down the notes on the board, ignoring Alya and Nino and Lila to the best of her ability.

When class finally ended, Marinette stood only to be interrupted by Lila as other students filed out of the room. "Why are you so jealous, Mari? Surely all of this over a boy isn't worth it! Let's just be friends" She said, jutting out her bottom lip slightly. Marinette grit her teeth.

"I'll be your friend when you stop lying to everyone!" She replied, gathering her things and storming past the other girl. Lila glared before noticing the akuma. Hm... she thought as the insect recognized her anger and fluttered towards her. She made no attempt to move as it fluttered into her earring and a butterfly shaped mask formed around her eyes.

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 02:20 PM
(Yee)
Marinette had finally calmed herself down, reminding herself that she still had Adrien's friendship and Lila wasn't worth an akuma. Besides, he already probably knew she was a liar thanks to Volpina. She copied down the notes on the board, ignoring Alya and Nino and Lila to the best of her ability.

When class finally ended, Marinette stood only to be interrupted by Lila as other students filed out of the room. "Why are you so jealous, Mari? Surely all of this over a boy isn't worth it! Let's just be friends" She said, jutting out her bottom lip slightly. Marinette grit her teeth.

"I'll be your friend when you stop lying to everyone!" She replied, gathering her things and storming past the other girl. Lila glared before noticing the akuma. Hm... she thought as the insect recognized her anger and fluttered towards her. She made no attempt to move as it fluttered into her earring and a butterfly shaped mask formed around her eyes.

Lila talked before Hawk Moth could. "Hawk Moth, I am Lila. I believe we have met before. I'll get those miraculous if you give me my powers again!" She said. My chance has come... Again!

Hawk Moth's voice spoke. "Ahh, yes. I remember. But I think I'll give you some new powers now." He paused, smiling. "Chameleon, I give you the powers to steal anyone's identity. In return, you must fetch Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous."

Lila smiled. "I will crush that little bug for you, Hawk Moth!" She cackled as the dark purple substance covered her body.

Cat Noir had transformed moments ago, and was rushing to get out of the bathroom. Marinette... He moved quickly out of the bathroom, spotting Marinette on the way. He lifted himself over to where she was with his pole.

"Looking purr-fect today, princess." He said, smiling and winking. He picked her up, transporting them away from where he had seen the akuma gone.

wickedvirtues
March 31st, 2019, 02:33 PM

Lila talked before Hawk Moth could. "Hawk Moth, I am Lila. I believe we have met before. I'll get those miraculous if you give me my powers again!" She said. My chance has come... Again!

Hawk Moth's voice spoke. "Ahh, yes. I remember. But I think I'll give you some new powers now." He paused, smiling. "Chameleon, I give you the powers to steal anyone's identity. In return, you must fetch Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous."

Lila smiled. "I will crush that little bug for you, Hawk Moth!" She cackled as the dark purple substance covered her body.

Cat Noir had transformed moments ago, and was rushing to get out of the bathroom. Marinette... He moved quickly out of the bathroom, spotting Marinette on the way. He lifted himself over to where she was with his pole.

"Looking purr-fect today, princess." He said, smiling and winking. He picked her up, transporting them away from where he had seen the akuma gone.

"Chat Noir!" She exclaimed as he lifted her. She squeaked slightly. "What's going on? Is there an akuma?" She asked. If there was, she definitely needed to transform. But there was no way to transform in front of Chat without revealing her identity. She wasn't sure if he was over the other night quite yet.

She felt Tikki bump against her side. Definitely an akuma on the loose. But who could it be? She needed to get away and transform, but with Chat Noir there she'd have to make do with her civilian form for now. If worse came to worse, then she'd need to be extra cautious and know the villain's powers.

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 02:58 PM
"Chat Noir!" She exclaimed as he lifted her. She squeaked slightly. "What's going on? Is there an akuma?" She asked. If there was, she definitely needed to transform. But there was no way to transform in front of Chat without revealing her identity. She wasn't sure if he was over the other night quite yet.

She felt Tikki bump against her side. Definitely an akuma on the loose. But who could it be? She needed to get away and transform, but with Chat Noir there she'd have to make do with her civilian form for now. If worse came to worse, then she'd need to be extra cautious and know the villain's powers.

Cat looked down at Marinette, grinning. "An akuma got a student." He said, letting her down.

"Also, Marinette... I-" His sentence was cut short as Lila walked into the room, pulling Cat Noir away.

"I will be taking the kitty away from you for a minute." She said with a sly smile. She moved into the other room and kissed him on the cheek, causing her to become identical to him.

Cat Noir lay on the ground, appearing to have fainted.

Cat Noir (Lila) walked out of the room, heading over to Marinette. "Have you seeen Ladybug? I need her help..." Chameleon said, acting innocent.

wickedvirtues
March 31st, 2019, 03:03 PM

Cat looked down at Marinette, grinning. "An akuma got a student." He said, letting her down.

"Also, Marinette... I-" His sentence was cut short as Lila walked into the room, pulling Cat Noir away.

"I will be taking the kitty away from you for a minute." She said with a sly smile. She moved into the other room and kissed him on the cheek, causing her to become identical to him.

Cat Noir lay on the ground, appearing to have fainted.

Cat Noir (Lila) walked out of the room, heading over to Marinette. "Have you seeen Ladybug? I need her help..." Chameleon said, acting innocent.

"Ladybug? Uh no, come to think of it," she replied. She hated having to lie, but this was her identity. She didn't want to transform unless she absolutely had to. "But i'm sure she'll be here sooner or later," she added. "What were you going to tell me before?" She asked, tilting her head a bit to the side.

Chat seemed a bit off, suddenly bringing up Ladybug and not finishing his prior statement. Perhaps Lila had done something to the other hero. She narrowed her eyes slightly at her thoughts. She wouldn't put it past Lila. Maybe Marinette trying to call her out earlier got her akumatized in some way?

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 03:11 PM
"Ladybug? Uh no, come to think of it," she replied. She hated having to lie, but this was her identity. She didn't want to transform unless she absolutely had to. "But i'm sure she'll be here sooner or later," she added. "What were you going to tell me before?" She asked, tilting her head a bit to the side.

Chat seemed a bit off, suddenly bringing up Ladybug and not finishing his prior statement. Perhaps Lila had done something to the other hero. She narrowed her eyes slightly at her thoughts. She wouldn't put it past Lila. Maybe Marinette trying to call her out earlier got her akumatized in some way?

Lila was about to scowl, but she changed her look. She kept her smile, and was feeling like she had out smarted Marinette. I listened to the whole conversation, just to be prepared.

"I was just going to say that I was wondering if you had seen Ladybug, but you haven't. Come on, princess. Lets go away from this room. I have a feeling a student named Lila Rossi might have attracted the akuma earlier." Chameleon could barely keep herself from saying 'princess' sarcastically, so she moved them across the school with Cat Noir's pole as a distraction, and so that she wouldn't find Cat Noir's body.

I need Ladybug...

wickedvirtues
March 31st, 2019, 03:22 PM

Lila was about to scowl, but she changed her look. She kept her smile, and was feeling like she had out smarted Marinette. I listened to the whole conversation, just to be prepared.

"I was just going to say that I was wondering if you had seen Ladybug, but you haven't. Come on, princess. Lets go away from this room. I have a feeling a student named Lila Rossi might have attracted the akuma earlier." Chameleon could barely keep herself from saying 'princess' sarcastically, so she moved them across the school with Cat Noir's pole as a distraction, and so that she wouldn't find Cat Noir's body.

I need Ladybug...

Marinette blinked a few times. Chat was acting a bit off. As she landed, further from where they had been before, she considered a way to sneak off and transform. "Adrien! I mean," she said after a moment, "I'll be fine up here, you should go and make sure the other students are alright. Lila,er, the akuma might've found them by now." She waited for his reply.

She needed to transform and, if her theory was correct, she needed to find Chat Noir. The real Chat Noir. And she needed to stop the akuma as well. Lila was a decent guess, seeing as she told her off a bit ago. Who knew how far that girl would go to protect her lies and reputation?

Hyp3rGamin
April 1st, 2019, 05:01 PM
Marinette blinked a few times. Chat was acting a bit off. As she landed, further from where they had been before, she considered a way to sneak off and transform. "Adrien! I mean," she said after a moment, "I'll be fine up here, you should go and make sure the other students are alright. Lila,er, the akuma might've found them by now." She waited for his reply.

She needed to transform and, if her theory was correct, she needed to find Chat Noir. The real Chat Noir. And she needed to stop the akuma as well. Lila was a decent guess, seeing as she told her off a bit ago. Who knew how far that girl would go to protect her lies and reputation?

Cat Noir had detransformed in the room, and Plagg was giving the biggest effort to wake him up. "I will have to go to Tikki's owner..." Plagg muttered. He flew off, leaving Adrien to his enchanted sleep.

Chameleon looked away, making an angry face. She calmed herself, turning back to Marinette. "Okay princess! I will be waiting for you." She said. She leapt off, heading towards the room she had left Chat Noir in. Why did she call me Adrien?

Plagg hovered in a dark corner, spotting Marinette and flying down to her. He snuck behind her as not to be seen, before finally slipping into her purse and bumping into Tikki.

"It's my miraculous holder! He won't wake up. He must have eaten too much Camembert..." He said, stopping at the look Tikki gave him.

wickedvirtues
April 1st, 2019, 06:37 PM

Cat Noir had detransformed in the room, and Plagg was giving the biggest effort to wake him up. "I will have to go to Tikki's owner..." Plagg muttered. He flew off, leaving Adrien to his enchanted sleep.

Chameleon looked away, making an angry face. She calmed herself, turning back to Marinette. "Okay princess! I will be waiting for you." She said. She leapt off, heading towards the room she had left Chat Noir in. Why did she call me Adrien?

Plagg hovered in a dark corner, spotting Marinette and flying down to her. He snuck behind her as not to be seen, before finally slipping into her purse and bumping into Tikki.

"It's my miraculous holder! He won't wake up. He must have eaten too much Camembert..." He said, stopping at the look Tikki gave him.

"This has nothing to do with cheese, Plagg!" Tikki scolded, zipping out of Marinette's purse. "The akuma must've done something to Chat Noir!" Marinette nodded, determined.

"We need to find the fake Noir. It must be Lila!" She said after a moment. "Tikki, spots on!" A blinding pink light as she transformed into Ladybug. She remembered the direction that the other 'hero' had leapt in and followed.

"Hm," she glanced around. "Where could that akuma be?" She asked loudly, eyeing the area surrounding her. She needed to be on the lookout. And maybe she could find the real Chat as well. He was acting strangely moments ago, and she had a suspicion.

Hyp3rGamin
April 1st, 2019, 08:05 PM
"This has nothing to do with cheese, Plagg!" Tikki scolded, zipping out of Marinette's purse. "The akuma must've done something to Chat Noir!" Marinette nodded, determined.

"We need to find the fake Noir. It must be Lila!" She said after a moment. "Tikki, spots on!" A blinding pink light as she transformed into Ladybug. She remembered the direction that the other 'hero' had leapt in and followed.

"Hm," she glanced around. "Where could that akuma be?" She asked loudly, eyeing the area surrounding her. She needed to be on the lookout. And maybe she could find the real Chat as well. He was acting strangely moments ago, and she had a suspicion.

"Sorry... I got carried away..." Plagg sighed. "But the camembert... My beauty..." He didn't notice as Ladybug transformed or left the room.

"Wait! I can show you where my miraculous owner is! But you would know his identity..." He said as he zoomed up to Ladybug. He hovered in the air, waiting for a response. "We need to move him so that the akuma won't realise who he is. The akuma has some sort of shape shifting power."

He paused, taking in just how bad the situation was. "I need to recharge, too." He said softly so that no one else could hear.

Chameleon used Cat Noir's pole to move closer to where the sleeping Cat Noir's room was. A pinkish purplish mask glowed around her face as she moved. "Don't worry, Hawk Moth. Cat Noir is trapped in a room, and Ladybug will be here to rescue him soon. I will take her out first!" She said, laughing and smiling. Hawk Moth can have his stupid miraculous. I will get revenge on Ladybug for humiliating me!

wickedvirtues
April 2nd, 2019, 12:30 PM

"Sorry... I got carried away..." Plagg sighed. "But the camembert... My beauty..." He didn't notice as Ladybug transformed or left the room.

"Wait! I can show you where my miraculous owner is! But you would know his identity..." He said as he zoomed up to Ladybug. He hovered in the air, waiting for a response. "We need to move him so that the akuma won't realise who he is. The akuma has some sort of shape shifting power."

He paused, taking in just how bad the situation was. "I need to recharge, too." He said softly so that no one else could hear.

Chameleon used Cat Noir's pole to move closer to where the sleeping Cat Noir's room was. A pinkish purplish mask glowed around her face as she moved. "Don't worry, Hawk Moth. Cat Noir is trapped in a room, and Ladybug will be here to rescue him soon. I will take her out first!" She said, laughing and smiling. Hawk Moth can have his stupid miraculous. I will get revenge on Ladybug for humiliating me!

"I already sort of guessed who Chat is. What matters now is getting to him and stopping that akuma," she replied to the Kwami. "Shapeshifting power, hm..." she thought. So the akuma could take anyone's appearance," she said to herself. That could be difficult. If the akuma took another person's appearance, there was no telling what it was going to do.

"Right, take me to Chat," she said to the Kwami. She needed to check on him first, to make sure the akuma hadn't done anything too bad to her partner. She held her yo-yo, eyes confident. She needed to find the akumatized item as well. She was almost certain it was Lila. The teen didn't like getting called out for her lies.

Hyp3rGamin
April 2nd, 2019, 03:13 PM
"I already sort of guessed who Chat is. What matters now is getting to him and stopping that akuma," she replied to the Kwami. "Shapeshifting power, hm..." she thought. So the akuma could take anyone's appearance," she said to herself. That could be difficult. If the akuma took another person's appearance, there was no telling what it was going to do.

"Right, take me to Chat," she said to the Kwami. She needed to check on him first, to make sure the akuma hadn't done anything too bad to her partner. She held her yo-yo, eyes confident. She needed to find the akumatized item as well. She was almost certain it was Lila. The teen didn't like getting called out for her lies.

Lila waited around, needing to stay as Chat Noir for a little longer. Or else my plan won't suceed... She backed into an empty classroom, sporting Alya, who was recording for the Ladyblog. "You must be the reporter for the Ladyblog? I can give you an interview while Ladybug weapons this whole thing up." She said slyly. Looks like I have my next victim right here!

Plagg nodded at the heroine's words, leading the way to Adrien. Somehow, he didn't seem surprised at Ladybug knowing Chat Noir's identity. True love always finds a way... Just like you, my favorite cheese. He thought, flying up to the door. "You can open it." He said, waiting for her response.

Alya nodded at his words. "A one on one interview with Cat Noir? That is what all you Ladybug and Cat fans will get, coming to you live! I have famous superhero Cat Noir with me right now. Cat Noir, can you tell us how you felt on your first day fighting crime?"

Adrien lay on the floor of the locker room, his body sprawled out against the worn down floor, and it seemed impossible to sleep in the uncomfortable position he had fallen into. He didn't even hear as the door freaked open, a kwami and a superhero standing there.

wickedvirtues
April 2nd, 2019, 03:56 PM

Lila waited around, needing to stay as Chat Noir for a little longer. Or else my plan won't suceed... She backed into an empty classroom, sporting Alya, who was recording for the Ladyblog. "You must be the reporter for the Ladyblog? I can give you an interview while Ladybug weapons this whole thing up." She said slyly. Looks like I have my next victim right here!

Plagg nodded at the heroine's words, leading the way to Adrien. Somehow, he didn't seem surprised at Ladybug knowing Chat Noir's identity. True love always finds a way... Just like you, my favorite cheese. He thought, flying up to the door. "You can open it." He said, waiting for her response.

Alya nodded at his words. "A one on one interview with Cat Noir? That is what all you Ladybug and Cat fans will get, coming to you live! I have famous superhero Cat Noir with me right now. Cat Noir, can you tell us how you felt on your first day fighting crime?"

Adrien lay on the floor of the locker room, his body sprawled out against the worn down floor, and it seemed impossible to sleep in the uncomfortable position he had fallen into. He didn't even hear as the door freaked open, a kwami and a superhero standing there.

Ladybug pushed open the door, seeing an unconscious Adrien. "That other Chat Noir is a definite fake then," she mumbled, approaching the blond. She poked at him a bit, finding him fully unconscious. She noticed the ring still on his finger. Good, at least the akuma didn't know his identity. "Right, so whoever the villain takes the appearance of gets knocked out," she said to herself.

"And until the akuma takes another appearance," she once again glanced at the unconscious teen, "Chat's not going to be of much help." She sighed. "At least he isn't hurt," she mumbled. "Right, if i'm right, the akuma's going to be taking other appearances for whatever task she needs. We need to track 'Chat Noir' down and get the akumatized item."

She managed to get Adrien into a somewhat more comfortable position before leaving. "She couldn't have gotten that far, she might be looking for another student to take the appearance of!" She determined after a moment of thinking, rushing down the hall. "But how am I going to tell who she is?" She sighed, wrinkling her nose slightly. "Well, let's see if this works."

"Come on out, akuma!" She stated, her voice louder than normal and her motions exaggerated. "I know you're here, you're not going to get away with this!" She exclaimed, her yo-yo securely in her hand as she smirked, waiting for any confirmation.

Hyp3rGamin
April 2nd, 2019, 05:54 PM
Ladybug pushed open the door, seeing an unconscious Adrien. "That other Chat Noir is a definite fake then," she mumbled, approaching the blond. She poked at him a bit, finding him fully unconscious. She noticed the ring still on his finger. Good, at least the akuma didn't know his identity. "Right, so whoever the villain takes the appearance of gets knocked out," she said to herself.

"And until the akuma takes another appearance," she once again glanced at the unconscious teen, "Chat's not going to be of much help." She sighed. "At least he isn't hurt," she mumbled. "Right, if i'm right, the akuma's going to be taking other appearances for whatever task she needs. We need to track 'Chat Noir' down and get the akumatized item."

She managed to get Adrien into a somewhat more comfortable position before leaving. "She couldn't have gotten that far, she might be looking for another student to take the appearance of!" She determined after a moment of thinking, rushing down the hall. "But how am I going to tell who she is?" She sighed, wrinkling her nose slightly. "Well, let's see if this works."

"Come on out, akuma!" She stated, her voice louder than normal and her motions exaggerated. "I know you're here, you're not going to get away with this!" She exclaimed, her yo-yo securely in her hand as she smirked, waiting for any confirmation.

This 'interview' has been going on for too long. Time to wrap things up! Chameleon thought, moving closer to Alya. "Want to know a secret?" The fake Cat Noir said, winking. As Alya nodded, she came closer, then whispered something in her ear.

"I'm not actually Cat Noir." Lila whispered, a smile spreading across her face. Before Alya could register what she had just said, Chameleon planted a kiss on her cheek, and the teen fell into an enchanted sleep. 'Alya' picked up Alya's phone, turning the Ladyblog live video off, saying "Say goodbye to your heroes!" as she did it. She threw the phone down, and stayed where she was when Ladybug spoke.

Adrien woke up, seeing Plagg by his side and Ladybug leaving."She knows?! Is she disappointed?" He asked Plagg. He slowly got up, brushing himself off. "Plagg, what happened?"

Plagg looked away from Ladybug as Adrien spoke. "Knew you would come around!" He said, but his words were cut off by Adrien's questions. "I'll answer your questions when you give me the cheese! My precious Camembert..." He said dreamily. He caught the cheese Adrien took out of his pocket, doing a dance with it before stuffing it in his mouth and rubbing his belly.

wickedvirtues
April 2nd, 2019, 07:35 PM

This 'interview' has been going on for too long. Time to wrap things up! Chameleon thought, moving closer to Alya. "Want to know a secret?" The fake Cat Noir said, winking. As Alya nodded, she came closer, then whispered something in her ear.

"I'm not actually Cat Noir." Lila whispered, a smile spreading across her face. Before Alya could register what she had just said, Chameleon planted a kiss on her cheek, and the teen fell into an enchanted sleep. 'Alya' picked up Alya's phone, turning the Ladyblog live video off, saying "Say goodbye to your heroes!" as she did it. She threw the phone down, and stayed where she was when Ladybug spoke.

Adrien woke up, seeing Plagg by his side and Ladybug leaving."She knows?! Is she disappointed?" He asked Plagg. He slowly got up, brushing himself off. "Plagg, what happened?"

Plagg looked away from Ladybug as Adrien spoke. "Knew you would come around!" He said, but his words were cut off by Adrien's questions. "I'll answer your questions when you give me the cheese! My precious Camembert..." He said dreamily. He caught the cheese Adrien took out of his pocket, doing a dance with it before stuffing it in his mouth and rubbing his belly.

Ladybug made her way through the halls, spinning her yo-yo. "Hm..." she heard a thud and froze, glancing in the direction it'd come from. Quietly, she made her way towards it. "I know you're there, akuma!" She spoke stopping her yo-yo and keeping it securely in her hand once more. "You're not the real Chat, er, whoever you are right now!" She added.

She hoped Chat would be joining her during this fight. But she could deal for now. The only problem was that she didn't know how the akuma switched appearances, or knocked the original person out. She needed to avoid her attacks, but it would be hard to do if she didn't know those attacks. She'd just have to go with her gut for now.

Hopefully Chat Noir wakes up soon. Or the akuma decides to choose a new identity, She thought, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she waited for any form of response, akuma or otherwise. Ladybug realized she still needed to know where the item was as well, and right now she was on her own. She suppressed a groan. All because Lila, if she was correct, got called out.

Hyp3rGamin
April 2nd, 2019, 10:12 PM
Ladybug made her way through the halls, spinning her yo-yo. "Hm..." she heard a thud and froze, glancing in the direction it'd come from. Quietly, she made her way towards it. "I know you're there, akuma!" She spoke stopping her yo-yo and keeping it securely in her hand once more. "You're not the real Chat, er, whoever you are right now!" She added.

She hoped Chat would be joining her during this fight. But she could deal for now. The only problem was that she didn't know how the akuma switched appearances, or knocked the original person out. She needed to avoid her attacks, but it would be hard to do if she didn't know those attacks. She'd just have to go with her gut for now.

Hopefully Chat Noir wakes up soon. Or the akuma decides to choose a new identity, She thought, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she waited for any form of response, akuma or otherwise. Ladybug realized she still needed to know where the item was as well, and right now she was on her own. She suppressed a groan. All because Lila, if she was correct, got called out.

Adrien waited, still feeling slightly dizzy and lightheaded, for Plagg to eat, and he demanded his answers of the kwami, even threatening no camembert.

"Alright, Alright! Fine. Ladybug saw your identity, a girl kissed you and you tell into some sort of enchanted sleep, and now the girl has taken someone else's form." Plagg explained through a mouthful of cheese. He looked over at Adrien. " She needs your help. You can think about it later." He said.

Adrien sighed, not given enough time to even process the information straight with the rate it was sent at him. He looked at Plagg. "If milady needs me, then claws out!"

Cat Noir came out of the classroom, swinging over to Ladybug, his prior feelings towards her forgotten in the excitement of fighting another akuma along her side.

Chameleon picked Alya's phone back up, getting prepared to act like she was recording for the Ladybug. "I will squish that big under my feet!" She growled, taking on an Aya like excited smile as she exited the classroom. "Ladybug!" She shouted in an excited voice.

Cat Noir glanced over. "Looks like you have got yourself a fan, Bugaboo!" He said, smiling and waving at the phone Alya held up.

wickedvirtues
April 2nd, 2019, 10:56 PM

Adrien waited, still feeling slightly dizzy and lightheaded, for Plagg to eat, and he demanded his answers of the kwami, even threatening no camembert.

"Alright, Alright! Fine. Ladybug saw your identity, a girl kissed you and you tell into some sort of enchanted sleep, and now the girl has taken someone else's form." Plagg explained through a mouthful of cheese. He looked over at Adrien. " She needs your help. You can think about it later." He said.

Adrien sighed, not given enough time to even process the information straight with the rate it was sent at him. He looked at Plagg. "If milady needs me, then claws out!"

Cat Noir came out of the classroom, swinging over to Ladybug, his prior feelings towards her forgotten in the excitement of fighting another akuma along her side.

Chameleon picked Alya's phone back up, getting prepared to act like she was recording for the Ladybug. "I will squish that big under my feet!" She growled, taking on an Aya like excited smile as she exited the classroom. "Ladybug!" She shouted in an excited voice.

Cat Noir glanced over. "Looks like you have got yourself a fan, Bugaboo!" He said, smiling and waving at the phone Alya held up.

She was glad that Chat was awake again, at least. "Nice to see you, kitty. Hope you got your beauty rest," she spoke to her partner, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She had an idea for later that would hopefully work. She could trust Chat...right? She was almost entirely sure. Besides, he was Adrien!

"Al-I mean, you're that girl that runs the Ladyblog, right?" She asked, panicking slightly at the sight of her best friend. "Listen, I'd really love to stop for an interview, but we're sort of looking for an akuma on the loose right now," she explained. She considered meeting up with the other teen and doing an interview later to make it up to her.

"Speaking of which, kitty, did you happen to see what the akuma looked like before you got knocked out?" She asked. Hopefully he had some sort of clue as to the akuma's appearance. "The faster we find it, the faster we can get to..." she paused, realizing she was about to reveal her idea, "that interview!" She exclaimed. She really did need to sit down with the reporter for a bit at some point.

Something told her the akuma was close. She narrowed her eyes, glancing around the hall. "Anyways, uh, Alya, right? You should try to get somewhere safe. The akuma appears to be able to take someone's appearance and put them to sleep while they have that appearance," she explained.

Hyp3rGamin
April 3rd, 2019, 07:15 AM
She was glad that Chat was awake again, at least. "Nice to see you, kitty. Hope you got your beauty rest," she spoke to her partner, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She had an idea for later that would hopefully work. She could trust Chat...right? She was almost entirely sure. Besides, he was Adrien!

"Al-I mean, you're that girl that runs the Ladyblog, right?" She asked, panicking slightly at the sight of her best friend. "Listen, I'd really love to stop for an interview, but we're sort of looking for an akuma on the loose right now," she explained. She considered meeting up with the other teen and doing an interview later to make it up to her.

"Speaking of which, kitty, did you happen to see what the akuma looked like before you got knocked out?" She asked. Hopefully he had some sort of clue as to the akuma's appearance. "The faster we find it, the faster we can get to..." she paused, realizing she was about to reveal her idea, "that interview!" She exclaimed. She really did need to sit down with the reporter for a bit at some point.

Something told her the akuma was close. She narrowed her eyes, glancing around the hall. "Anyways, uh, Alya, right? You should try to get somewhere safe. The akuma appears to be able to take someone's appearance and put them to sleep while they have that appearance," she explained.

Cat Noir smiled, ready for the question. "I went into the room with Lila, and she kissed my cheek! I-I fainted after that." He jogged his memory, seeing if he could remember anything else.

Alya frowned at Ladybug's words. She wasn't supposed to do that! Ugh! Lila moved forward towards her. "You know me! Always right up in the action to see whatever stupid stuff is happening." Realising the words that has slipped from her mouth, she ran, heading towards the park.

wickedvirtues
April 3rd, 2019, 10:05 AM

Cat Noir smiled, ready for the question. "I went into the room with Lila, and she kissed my cheek! I-I fainted after that." He jogged his memory, seeing if he could remember anything else.

Alya frowned at Ladybug's words. She wasn't supposed to do that! Ugh! Lila moved forward towards her. "You know me! Always right up in the action to see whatever stupid stuff is happening." Realising the words that has slipped from her mouth, she ran, heading towards the park.

"Right," she replied. That confirmed her suspicion. "If Lila got akumatized, she'll definitely be after someone," She mumbled. She didn't need anyone getting hurt because of her. "The sooner we get to her, the sooner we get that akuma," she added, a bit louder this time. "Alright, so we need to find her as soon as possible. If we loose track of who she's disguised as, it'll take forever to find her!"

Ladybug blinked at Alya's statement before she ran. "Am I going insane, or was that very not Alya-like?" She turned to Chat with a furrowed brow. "Maybe we should follow her," she added after a moment. She'd known Alya for what felt like forever, and that didn't feel like something she'd say or do. Maybe, since Chat was awake, the akuma had taken another appearance. Which meant Alya was passed out somewhere right now.

Hyp3rGamin
April 5th, 2019, 06:08 PM
"Right," she replied. That confirmed her suspicion. "If Lila got akumatized, she'll definitely be after someone," She mumbled. She didn't need anyone getting hurt because of her. "The sooner we get to her, the sooner we get that akuma," she added, a bit louder this time. "Alright, so we need to find her as soon as possible. If we loose track of who she's disguised as, it'll take forever to find her!"

Ladybug blinked at Alya's statement before she ran. "Am I going insane, or was that very not Alya-like?" She turned to Chat with a furrowed brow. "Maybe we should follow her," she added after a moment. She'd known Alya for what felt like forever, and that didn't feel like something she'd say or do. Maybe, since Chat was awake, the akuma had taken another appearance. Which meant Alya was passed out somewhere right now.

Alya bumped into a little kid when she arrived, planting a kiss on his cheek and dragging his body behind a small toy pony. She went over to the carousel, swinging around like a little kid, nothing seeming suspicious at all.

The real Alya sat up, blinking a couple of times before asking herself "Where did Ladybug go?" And sitting up.

Chat Noir ran close behind his lady, watching their backs carefully. "The akuma could be anywhere, Milady. Where do we go first?" He asked, winking at her. " Today would be purr-fect if it weren't for the akuma!" He said as they moved, using his pole to vault over a building.

He smiled at her words. "My Bugaboo happens to know Alya, who goes to my school?" He said, a sly smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

wickedvirtues
April 5th, 2019, 07:13 PM

Alya bumped into a little kid when she arrived, planting a kiss on his cheek and dragging his body behind a small toy pony. She went over to the carousel, swinging around like a little kid, nothing seeming suspicious at all.

The real Alya sat up, blinking a couple of times before asking herself "Where did Ladybug go?" And sitting up.

Chat Noir ran close behind his lady, watching their backs carefully. "The akuma could be anywhere, Milady. Where do we go first?" He asked, winking at her. " Today would be purr-fect if it weren't for the akuma!" He said as they moved, using his pole to vault over a building.

He smiled at her words. "My Bugaboo happens to know Alya, who goes to my school?" He said, a sly smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Hm," she examined the scene for a moment. Everyone seemed to be acting normal enough. "There's got to be some way to figure out who the akuma is disguised as," she told her partner. "There doesn't seem to be any sort of pattern to her appearances." She added. "But there might be some sort of clue as to who she is."

She couldn't be any of her classmates. Those would be too easy, too easy to tell the difference from the normal ones. Plus, she didn't see anyone she recognized from the school. She ran a hand through her hair, pursing her lips slightly. "If we find out who she is, then we can use my Lucky Charm and get that akuma from Lila."

She leapt down to the ground, swinging her yo-yo by her side and her eyes narrowed. She glanced around and then up to Chat Noir. "See anything suspicious, Kitty?" She questioned, raising a brow slightly as she continued to pace slightly.

Hyp3rGamin
April 6th, 2019, 04:30 PM
"Hm," she examined the scene for a moment. Everyone seemed to be acting normal enough. "There's got to be some way to figure out who the akuma is disguised as," she told her partner. "There doesn't seem to be any sort of pattern to her appearances." She added. "But there might be some sort of clue as to who she is."

She couldn't be any of her classmates. Those would be too easy, too easy to tell the difference from the normal ones. Plus, she didn't see anyone she recognized from the school. She ran a hand through her hair, pursing her lips slightly. "If we find out who she is, then we can use my Lucky Charm and get that akuma from Lila."

She leapt down to the ground, swinging her yo-yo by her side and her eyes narrowed. She glanced around and then up to Chat Noir. "See anything suspicious, Kitty?" She questioned, raising a brow slightly as she continued to pace slightly.

Chameleon wandered around the playground, keeping her eyes out for any sign of Ladybug. "That stupid little bit shouldn't have hurt my pride in the first place! She will regret it..." Her voice trailed off as she spotted Cat Noir. " Perfect. Ladybug must be near."

Cat Noir looked over. "Nothing, Bugaboo. You see anything?" He called over his shoulder, pulling out his pile and vaulting over a building. " They can't have gotten far by now." He commented as he searched. He took a turn, running towards the park, where many people were enjoying their 'normal' days, since most of them didn't know about the akuma.

His eyes darted between the grownups and kids that were enjoying themselves.

wickedvirtues
April 6th, 2019, 05:57 PM

Chameleon wandered around the playground, keeping her eyes out for any sign of Ladybug. "That stupid little bit shouldn't have hurt my pride in the first place! She will regret it..." Her voice trailed off as she spotted Cat Noir. " Perfect. Ladybug must be near."

Cat Noir looked over. "Nothing, Bugaboo. You see anything?" He called over his shoulder, pulling out his pile and vaulting over a building. " They can't have gotten far by now." He commented as he searched. He took a turn, running towards the park, where many people were enjoying their 'normal' days, since most of them didn't know about the akuma.

His eyes darted between the grownups and kids that were enjoying themselves.

Ladybug followed her partner, swinging from her yo-yo as she landed next to him. "This would be a good place for her to hide," she commented, "there's plenty of people and places to disguise herself," she commented, surveying the park with a narrow gaze. She put her yo-yo back before leaping to the ground and walking through the park. She heard a few gasps from children and adults alike.

"Nothing seems odd," she muttered, tapping her chin slightly. "Why would the akuma be here, besides the people she could disguise herself as?" She questioned. "Chat, do you remember anything specific about the akuma? Maybe that can help us pick her out," she called to her partner. Everything seemed to be in order, but she wanted to investigate a bit more before they left.

Hyp3rGamin
April 9th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Ladybug followed her partner, swinging from her yo-yo as she landed next to him. "This would be a good place for her to hide," she commented, "there's plenty of people and places to disguise herself," she commented, surveying the park with a narrow gaze. She put her yo-yo back before leaping to the ground and walking through the park. She heard a few gasps from children and adults alike.

"Nothing seems odd," she muttered, tapping her chin slightly. "Why would the akuma be here, besides the people she could disguise herself as?" She questioned. "Chat, do you remember anything specific about the akuma? Maybe that can help us pick her out," she called to her partner. Everything seemed to be in order, but she wanted to investigate a bit more before they left.

Chat looked over at Ladybug. "Well, her name is Lila Rossi, and she is from my school. Lila seems to have you, so she will probably try to squish the bug, milady." He said, backing I to a little boy, then turning quickly around.

" Sorry!" Cat Noir said, trying to help the boy back up.

A little boy wandered around, a butterfingers mask just fading away from his face. Spotting Cat Noir, he walked up right behind him, kissing him as Chat helped him up.

The fake Cat Noir stepped to the side as the hero's body fell, crashing with a thud into the ground. "Pretty kitty can't help you now, Milady." Chameleon said, grinning. She pulled out Cat's pole, holding it at the ready.

wickedvirtues
April 9th, 2019, 09:55 PM

Chat looked over at Ladybug. "Well, her name is Lila Rossi, and she is from my school. Lila seems to have you, so she will probably try to squish the bug, milady." He said, backing I to a little boy, then turning quickly around.

" Sorry!" Cat Noir said, trying to help the boy back up.

A little boy wandered around, a butterfingers mask just fading away from his face. Spotting Cat Noir, he walked up right behind him, kissing him as Chat helped him up.

The fake Cat Noir stepped to the side as the hero's body fell, crashing with a thud into the ground. "Pretty kitty can't help you now, Milady." Chameleon said, grinning. She pulled out Cat's pole, holding it at the ready.

"Not again!" Ladybug groaned, grabbing her yo-yo and swinging it beside her. "You're not going to get away with this!" She spat, narrowing her eyes. "Where could the akuma be?" She mumbled. The heroine swung her yo-yo quicker at her side, preparing for an attack. If she could restrain her, perhaps she could find the akumatized item.

"What's your goal?" She challenged, puffing out her chest slightly, voice laced with false confidence. Where could the item be? She couldn't see anything obvious like most akuma's had. Ladybug needed to buy time, find the item, and purify the akuma. And she needed to free her partner from the akuma's grasp.

Hyp3rGamin
April 11th, 2019, 05:15 PM
"Not again!" Ladybug groaned, grabbing her yo-yo and swinging it beside her. "You're not going to get away with this!" She spat, narrowing her eyes. "Where could the akuma be?" She mumbled. The heroine swung her yo-yo quicker at her side, preparing for an attack. If she could restrain her, perhaps she could find the akumatized item.

"What's your goal?" She challenged, puffing out her chest slightly, voice laced with false confidence. Where could the item be? She couldn't see anything obvious like most akuma's had. Ladybug needed to buy time, find the item, and purify the akuma. And she needed to free her partner from the akuma's grasp.

"How nice of you to ask, milady!" Chat said mockingly. His voice became hard with loathing and anger as he said his next line. "To get rid of you! And Marinette while I'm at it.." He said, extending the stick outward to hit Ladybug's yoyo.

"Ladybug? More like gnat. Or so says the cat!" Chameleon spat as she flung herself towards Ladybug.

"Cataclysm!"

wickedvirtues
April 11th, 2019, 07:13 PM

"How nice of you to ask, milady!" Chat said mockingly. His voice became hard with loathing and anger as he said his next line. "To get rid of you! And Marinette while I'm at it.." He said, extending the stick outward to hit Ladybug's yoyo.

"Ladybug? More like gnat. Or so says the cat!" Chameleon spat as she flung herself towards Ladybug.

"Cataclysm!"

Ladybug's eyes widened at the mention of her civilian form. Definitely Lila, then. "What do you have against this Marinette girl?" She decided, playing dumb for now. She was distracted by her words and yelped as her yo-yo went flying, clattering to the ground due to the hit from 'Chat's' stick.

"Come on, that's not even clever," she taunted, barely dodging the akuma's attack as she eyed her yo-yo. She needed to get to it before anything worse happened. She needed it for her Lucky Charm, and to purify the akuma after she defeated the villain.

Ladybug's gaze stuck on her weapon, she startled as she heard the akuma cry out Chat's signature attack. She bit her lip, eyeing her surroundings. She decided, watching the akuma carefully, that she needed to get her yo-yo before anything. "I'm sure we can...not do that?" She attempted to stall, slowly moving towards her yo-yo, prepared to dive for the item once the akuma was distracted enough, if that moment came.

Hyp3rGamin
April 15th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Ladybug's eyes widened at the mention of her civilian form. Definitely Lila, then. "What do you have against this Marinette girl?" She decided, playing dumb for now. She was distracted by her words and yelped as her yo-yo went flying, clattering to the ground due to the hit from 'Chat's' stick.

"Come on, that's not even clever," she taunted, barely dodging the akuma's attack as she eyed her yo-yo. She needed to get to it before anything worse happened. She needed it for her Lucky Charm, and to purify the akuma after she defeated the villain.

Ladybug's gaze stuck on her weapon, she startled as she heard the akuma cry out Chat's signature attack. She bit her lip, eyeing her surroundings. She decided, watching the akuma carefully, that she needed to get her yo-yo before anything. "I'm sure we can...not do that?" She attempted to stall, slowly moving towards her yo-yo, prepared to dive for the item once the akuma was distracted enough, if that moment came.

Chameleon held her cataclysm hand out, leaning against her pole for a second. "You're not worth telling about my goals." She said, smirking slightly. She retracted her pole, hooking it onto her back.

"I'm done Chat-ting. This will be the purr-fect revenge!" She snarled, rage written across her face as she charged towards the one who had ruined her chances with Adrien. She held her Cataclysm at her side, forcing it towards Ladybug as she pounced at her.

A purple mask formed around her face, telling her not to use it on Ladybug, but Lila didn't listen.

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2019, 04:40 PM

Chameleon held her cataclysm hand out, leaning against her pole for a second. "You're not worth telling about my goals." She said, smirking slightly. She retracted her pole, hooking it onto her back.

"I'm done Chat-ting. This will be the purr-fect revenge!" She snarled, rage written across her face as she charged towards the one who had ruined her chances with Adrien. She held her Cataclysm at her side, forcing it towards Ladybug as she pounced at her.

A purple mask formed around her face, telling her not to use it on Ladybug, but Lila didn't listen.

Ladybug's eyes widened as the akuma lunged at her with Cataclysm. She froze, her eyes wide as she scrambled away from the attack, just barely dodging. Unfortunately, now she was even further away from her yo-yo, having moved in the wrong direction in her panic. She knew she wasn't going to be able to stall sooner or later. The Cataclysm would have to land on something to vanish, and even then she wasn't sure if that'd work. This wasn't the real Chat Noir.

The teen glanced around, and then let her gaze hit her yo-yo again. Then she focused on the akuma. "This is an un-fur-tunate situation," she replied, letting the pun slip off her tongue without much thought. Ladybug chewed on her bottom lip for a moment. She needed to figure out her next move, but she needed to figure out the akuma's next attack first. Then she could hopefully get her yo-yo and summon her Lucky Charm to get the akumatized item.

Hyp3rGamin
April 15th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Ladybug's eyes widened as the akuma lunged at her with Cataclysm. She froze, her eyes wide as she scrambled away from the attack, just barely dodging. Unfortunately, now she was even further away from her yo-yo, having moved in the wrong direction in her panic. She knew she wasn't going to be able to stall sooner or later. The Cataclysm would have to land on something to vanish, and even then she wasn't sure if that'd work. This wasn't the real Chat Noir.

The teen glanced around, and then let her gaze hit her yo-yo again. Then she focused on the akuma. "This is an un-fur-tunate situation," she replied, letting the pun slip off her tongue without much thought. Ladybug chewed on her bottom lip for a moment. She needed to figure out her next move, but she needed to figure out the akuma's next attack first. Then she could hopefully get her yo-yo and summon her Lucky Charm to get the akumatized item.

Chameleon tripped on Ladybug's yo-yo, sending it sliding even further from Ladybug, and her hand touched the railing, which immediately vanished. She growled, turning back t face Ladybug.

"Cataclysm!" She yelled again, and again it came. The fake ring on her finger didn't even blink, and none of the bars went down. The akuma rushed at Ladybug again, but made a sharp turn, and started heading towards her yo-yo.

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2019, 06:46 PM

Chameleon tripped on Ladybug's yo-yo, sending it sliding even further from Ladybug, and her hand touched the railing, which immediately vanished. She growled, turning back t face Ladybug.

"Cataclysm!" She yelled again, and again it came. The fake ring on her finger didn't even blink, and none of the bars went down. The akuma rushed at Ladybug again, but made a sharp turn, and started heading towards her yo-yo.

Ladybug's breath caught in her throat as 'Chat' turned towards her yo-yo. Now that the item was even further from the heroine, she knew that it was risky to try and chase it. The akuma didn't seem to have any sort of time limit or limit on Cataclysm, seeing as once she touched the railing she was able to summon it again.

Hurriedly, Ladybug scrambled to her feet and started to race towards her yo-yo. The akuma was much closer and her heart was pounding in her chest as she rushed forwards, eyes wide. If she didn't get to it, she wasn't sure what she could do. Would Cataclysm work on her yo-yo? She tried to contain the anxiety growing in her stomach as she continued on. She must've been farther away from it than she thought she was.

Hyp3rGamin
April 19th, 2019, 08:45 AM
Ladybug's breath caught in her throat as 'Chat' turned towards her yo-yo. Now that the item was even further from the heroine, she knew that it was risky to try and chase it. The akuma didn't seem to have any sort of time limit or limit on Cataclysm, seeing as once she touched the railing she was able to summon it again.

Hurriedly, Ladybug scrambled to her feet and started to race towards her yo-yo. The akuma was much closer and her heart was pounding in her chest as she rushed forwards, eyes wide. If she didn't get to it, she wasn't sure what she could do. Would Cataclysm work on her yo-yo? She tried to contain the anxiety growing in her stomach as she continued on. She must've been farther away from it than she thought she was.

Chameleon snarled as Ladybug drew close, shoving her out of the way. He pounced, slamming his hand with all of his force into is yo-yo with a sense of excitement. He turned towards Ladybug, yo-yo in hand, grinning wildly. Chat Noir held up the yo-yo for her to see, the same maniac smile darkening his face as he looked at her.

"Just give up and watch your precious yo-yo disintegrate!" He yelled to her, not watching the yo-yo, his stare fixed on Ladybug.

The yo-yo hadn't done a thing. it was still whole, but it seemed to reverse onto Chameleon, and Chat Noir began to crumble into pieces, forcing the akuma to escape Chat's body before it happened to her too.

Lila ran off in a different direction, still carrying the yo-yo, then proceeding to blend in with the people around her.

Plagg flew up and replaced where Lila was moments ago, standing by Ladybug, the ring miraculous in his hand. "I was able to grab this before Chat Noir disintegrated... I don't think he will be back until you fix everything. Come with me. It is really important!" He said, eating a piece of cheese along the way as he flew behind a tall building.

wickedvirtues
April 19th, 2019, 08:55 AM

Chameleon snarled as Ladybug drew close, shoving her out of the way. He pounced, slamming his hand with all of his force into is yo-yo with a sense of excitement. He turned towards Ladybug, yo-yo in hand, grinning wildly. Chat Noir held up the yo-yo for her to see, the same maniac smile darkening his face as he looked at her.

"Just give up and watch your precious yo-yo disintegrate!" He yelled to her, not watching the yo-yo, his stare fixed on Ladybug.

The yo-yo hadn't done a thing. it was still whole, but it seemed to reverse onto Chameleon, and Chat Noir began to crumble into pieces, forcing the akuma to escape Chat's body before it happened to her too.

Lila ran off in a different direction, still carrying the yo-yo, then proceeding to blend in with the people around her.

Plagg flew up and replaced where Lila was moments ago, standing by Ladybug, the ring miraculous in his hand. "I was able to grab this before Chat Noir disintegrated... I don't think he will be back until you fix everything. Come with me. It is really important!" He said, eating a piece of cheese along the way as he flew behind a tall building.

Her heart froze as she was shoved out of the way, falling to the floor. She leapt to her feet. The akuma grabbed her yo-yo. Her breath caught in her throat. If something happened to it, there would be no way for her to purify the akuma or have her Lucky Charm and- why was nothing happening?

At first she was relieved. The yo-yo didn't crumble, meaning she still had a chance. But then Chat started so seemingly crumble, like what happened when he used his cataclysm on an object. She assumed it was because it was a Miraculous item. Some sort of protective magic. Perhaps it was also on Chat's staff?

Ladybug's eyes were wide as she watched the akuma rush off and blend into the crowd. "What..." she mumbled, "just happened?" She didn't wait for an answer before following the Kwami. It seemed to have Chat's Miraculous, at least. She couldn't let Hawkmoth get it. He swore under her breath as she realized that when the akumatized Lila had fled, she'd taken her yo-yo. And she had no idea where she, or her weapon, were.

"So if I fix all this, purify the akuma and restore all the damage, Chat'll come back?" She questioned hurriedly to the small creature. "But to do that I need to get the yo-yo back," she mumbled to herself, biting her bottom lip as she thought.

Hyp3rGamin
April 19th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Her heart froze as she was shoved out of the way, falling to the floor. She leapt to her feet. The akuma grabbed her yo-yo. Her breath caught in her throat. If something happened to it, there would be no way for her to purify the akuma or have her Lucky Charm and- why was nothing happening?

At first she was relieved. The yo-yo didn't crumble, meaning she still had a chance. But then Chat started so seemingly crumble, like what happened when he used his cataclysm on an object. She assumed it was because it was a Miraculous item. Some sort of protective magic. Perhaps it was also on Chat's staff?

Ladybug's eyes were wide as she watched the akuma rush off and blend into the crowd. "What..." she mumbled, "just happened?" She didn't wait for an answer before following the Kwami. It seemed to have Chat's Miraculous, at least. She couldn't let Hawkmoth get it. He swore under her breath as she realized that when the akumatized Lila had fled, she'd taken her yo-yo. And she had no idea where she, or her weapon, were.

"So if I fix all this, purify the akuma and restore all the damage, Chat'll come back?" She questioned hurriedly to the small creature. "But to do that I need to get the yo-yo back," she mumbled to herself, biting her bottom lip as she thought.

"Exactly!" Plagg said, dropping the miraculous into her hand. "But if you want that yo-yo back, you'll be needing Chat Noir's enhanced senses, and destruction power to face this akuma! But you should take off the ladybug kwami's miraculous... It's too dangerous to have both on at once, for now!" He said, waiting for her answer.

"And the phrase is "claws out!" by the way." He said, engulfing another piece of Camembert as he spoke.

wickedvirtues
April 19th, 2019, 09:11 AM

"Exactly!" Plagg said, dropping the miraculous into her hand. "But if you want that yo-yo back, you'll be needing Chat Noir's enhanced senses, and destruction power to face this akuma! But you should take off the ladybug kwami's miraculous... It's too dangerous to have both on at once, for now!" He said, waiting for her answer.

"And the phrase is "claws out!" by the way." He said, engulfing another piece of Camembert as he spoke.

Ladybug's eyes widened, but she nodded and pulled out both of her earrings, releasing her transformation. She gently placed them down before slipping the ring onto her finger. If this would help her defeat the akuma, and get the actual Chat back, she'd simply have to do it. "So I just say," she paused. If his Kwami worked like hers, she simply had to say the phrase. "Alright, Claws Out!"

I hope this works, she thought. She'd never switched Miraculous before, especially like this.

Hyp3rGamin
April 19th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Ladybug's eyes widened, but she nodded and pulled out both of her earrings, releasing her transformation. She gently placed them down before slipping the ring onto her finger. If this would help her defeat the akuma, and get the actual Chat back, she'd simply have to do it. "So I just say," she paused. If his Kwami worked like hers, she simply had to say the phrase. "Alright, Claws Out!"

I hope this works, she thought. She'd never switched Miraculous before, especially like this.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAKABJ_enUS813&biw=1366&bih=609&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Btu5XIKiNNGgswWulYfADw&q=marinette+as+chat+noir&oq=marinette+as&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.20293.28543..30653...3.0..0.135. 1455.11j4......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i10i24.OcJ8idZl6O8&safe=active&ssui=on#imgdii=Prp35pK8xMoeKM:&imgrc=FWoTmLnjqpsUiM: (Here is Marinette as Chat Noir, so you get the idea!)

"Alright, Lady Noir!" Plagg said as he slipped into the ring, the Camembert falling on the floor.

Lila walked through the crowd, knowing she had to change bodies soon. She walked up to Nino, and kissed his cheek.

Nino fell to the ground, and Chameleon dragged him off to the side. "Well well, look at this! Now I can get Marinette! I just need to find out where she is..."

wickedvirtues
April 19th, 2019, 09:41 AM
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAKABJ_enUS813&biw=1366&bih=609&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Btu5XIKiNNGgswWulYfADw&q=marinette+as+chat+noir&oq=marinette+as&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.20293.28543..30653...3.0..0.135. 1455.11j4......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i10i24.OcJ8idZl6O8&safe=active&ssui=on#imgdii=Prp35pK8xMoeKM:&imgrc=FWoTmLnjqpsUiM: (Here is Marinette as Chat Noir, so you get the idea!)

"Alright, Lady Noir!" Plagg said as he slipped into the ring, the Camembert falling on the floor.

Lila walked through the crowd, knowing she had to change bodies soon. She walked up to Nino, and kissed his cheek.

Nino fell to the ground, and Chameleon dragged him off to the side. "Well well, look at this! Now I can get Marinette! I just need to find out where she is..."

Lady Noir examined herself quickly. Her hair was longer and braided, a darker color as well. There were green accents on her black suit, mostly around the neck, waist, forearms, and knees. Her eyes had turned green as well, and she had oblong pupils. "Hm, interesting," she muttered. "No time to focus on that, gotta find Lila!"

She felt more cat-like. Flexible, almost. She leapt easily from roof to roof. It was much different than her yo-yo, but she could make this work. She held her staff in her hand, using it for larger gaps. "If I was Lila..." she gasped, "she's going to be going after my civilian form! She's got to be disguised as one of my classmates!"

"But who would she be?" Lady Noir muttered. "It's got to be someone close to me. She was already Alya, that'd be to obvious." She rushed on, still deep in thought. "Nino? That'd work. We are close," she considered. "Right, I should find him. He'll either be Lila, or I'll get to warn him!" She determined, searching for the other teen.

She finally found him and wondered how she was going to do this. She couldn't explain the sudden Miraculous switch, and she couldn't tell him she was Marinette, because that'd reveal her identity. Even if she wasn't Ladybug currently, it'd surely lead to some connection.