PDA

View Full Version : The Inferno

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the kingdom of Roux, the land of Dragons.

Storyline:

The young princess Lily Evergreen of the Fiar Kingdom had been kidnapped by dragons when she was naught but a child. The dragons, however, did not hide her away in a dungeon. Instead, they brought her to their hidden kingdom of Roux, to be raised as the king's own daughter.

The reason?

In her veins runs the ancient blood of the Dragon Queen, the only human to have the powers of the Dragons. Flight, strength, fire; Each of these traits have been passed down, generation by generation, lying dormant until the day the true queen returns to her people.

Things You May Want to Know:

~The dragons live side-by-side with the humans. Dragons can take the form of humanoid creatures.
~The humans of the Roux Kingdom have dragon blood running through their veins, so they are not full human; Rather, they are half-human, half-dragon.

Are You Writing a Book About This?

~I might. It really depends on how it goes, to be honest. I may use this Roleplay for inspiration, I may end up writing it without really using the roleplay for inspiration.

Can We Have the Form Now?

~Sure! Here it is;

Form:

Name:
Race: (Human/Dragon)
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Name: Lily Evergreen
Race: Human
Looks: Lily (http://img.wallpaperfolder.com/f/73612C8DC6FE/princess-surrounded-dragons-17202.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: She has a pet wolf named Sky. (http://earthjustice.org/sites/default/files/styles/image_800x600/public/mexican-gray-wolf_don-burkett-800.jpg?itok=fC0jRIMF)

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Still bumping old posts XD

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Name: Axril
Race: Dragon
Looks: http://img09.deviantart.net/e8a0/i/2014/325/9/8/mirage_reference__wings_of_fire__by_jeredulevenin-d876k5o.jpg
Other: None

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Name: Jasmine
Race: (Human/Dragon) Dragon
Looks: brown scales with dark brown wings, forehead, and claws, dark brown eyes with a bit of green
Human- brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly ,outspoken
Other: None

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Name: Cody Oakwood
Race: Human (Human/Dragon)
Looks: Black hair with amber eyes.
Other: nope

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Name: Alistre (Ah-liss-tur) Unluc
Race: Human
Looks: https://postimg.org/image/40w3e7rn1/
Personality: A man not without chivalry, Alistre has his moments as a brooding, solemn knight, but he generally acts quite relaxed and happy, with a winning sense of humour. Chaotic good in some form.
Other: I don't know enough about this world to give much information about him. ^.^'

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:13 PM
All accepted!
^.^

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:20 PM
(Can we start?)

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 02:22 PM
What does the Roux kingdom look like? And lemme make one more dragon charrie

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Yep!)

Lily sat quietly on the balcony, watching the city below. Her legs swung over the side, as she brushed her flowing hair out of her eyes gently.

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 02:26 PM
(Do the humans from Fiar start at Roux?)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Jasmine was walking around the city streets with a basket of pastries. She only came here a few times to buy bread and other things when she needed it.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Name: Maki
Race: Dragon
Looks: http://orig04.deviantart.net/a052/f/2010/210/3/e/3e6d0993eb765da0adc8b369ad2e3751.png (without the whiskers)
Other: None)

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:29 PM
(Accepted)
(The humans from Fiar can start in Roux, or in Fiar, it's up to the people role playing.)

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Axril was sitting on a ledge, his wings folded to his side. His barbed tail was lashing, making a light scraping noise as the stone brushed against his thick scales. In his talons he held a scroll, and it was very interesting.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Jasmine walked out the gates of Fiar. She smiled and waved at the humans as she quickly walked back to Roux.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Lilly pulled put a leather bound book, and began reading quietly.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Changing back into a dragon Jasmine flew to Roux. She flew over the dragon city looking for a place to land.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Axril could see a dark shape circling above him. With a grunt, he narrowed his dark eyes. Slightly unfolding his wings, he looked up, his lip slightly twitching back to reveal teeth.

Maki landed on a thick tree branch, her claws griping the thick bark as she made herself slow down. With a slight flick of her head, which caused the feathery mane on her neck to fall from her eyes, she curled her tail around the branch. Stifling into a laying position, she closed her eyes.

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Alistre was on the road often untravelled. The stallion beneath him, strapped up with bags of supplies and wear, and his battle-axe hanging from the horse in a sling, all of which clattered with its movement, cantered along as it carried him on his way to Roux. The sight of a dragon flying overhead in the direction he was travelling was something of a surprise to him.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Maki opened her eyes. Great. I can't sleep. Grunting, she flared her feathered wings, her tail uncoiling from the branch located under her. Flexing her talons, she leapt off the branch, her wings spread wide. She flapped, bringing her through the thin canopy of branches and leaves. Now in the sky, she narrowed her eyes scanning the ground for any possible prey.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Landing near a cave entrance Jasmine yawned before going in. Her cave was decorated like a human home but most of the rugs were animals she skinned herself. Opening a wooden door she placed basket on the stone counter.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Axril wrenched his gaze from the sky, forcing himself to refocus on the scroll. Okay. I need to find something to eat. The Dragon thought, tucking the leather-wrapped scroll in a pouch strung across his neck. Snorting through his nostrils, he leapt into the air, wings spread.

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Alistre figured he might be able to keep up with the dragon flying above for a while. He was interested in seeing what it was doing, and it wasn't like he was going out of his way to do it. So he followed it, urging his horse into a trot with his spurs.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Maki flexed her talons. She was still soaring, a slightly breeze causing her feathered mane to be flattened. Slightly curling the edges of her large wings, she was able to drift downwards slowly. From here she could see a furry back, indicating a raccoon. Folding her wings, she dove. She stretched her front talons wide, her jaws snapping open. Her tail whisked out behind her. Just before she could slam into the ground, which would of most likely result in death, she spread her wings open to catch herself. In the quick moment, she was able to snatch up the mammal. Bringing it up to her mouth and she circled back into the air, she crunched down on its back, snapping its spine. It went limp in her claws. Still steadily mounting into the air, she clamped her mouth around its head, dhaking her subtly she tore it off. She ate that, soon finishing the rest.

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 04:59 PM
(I guess to get this going?)

Alistre stopped his horse when he saw the dragon suddenly plummet down. For a moment he thought it might have seen him, and fear had made him stop, but he quickly realized it was going after something else. Then, just like that, it was off again, and Alistre kept his horse moving. It must be hunting, he thought, coming to a conclusion. And that was confirmed when a chunk of raccoon thudded into the earth nearby. But why would it be hunting so close to civilization?

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Yup, I was about to do that if you didn't this post)

Maki paused in the air for a few heartbeats, licking any blood on her talons. Once that was finished, she flicked her tail before flying again. Wait, is that a person? She wondered. It had to be, nothing else would ride a horse. Erm, what should I do? Just circle above it, or go and land near it?

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Jasmine walked out of her and strikes her wings. Flapping her wings she flew into the sky. Hovering low under the clouds she saw a human on a horse. Jasmine circled above Alistre.

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 05:53 PM
And then...another dragon showed up. This wasn't the first time he'd ever seen a dragon, but seeing two, and having them both circle above him was certainly the first. "Of course...I had to leave the day two dragons decided to fly around the countryside." He said under his breath and gave a silent prayer for the Gods to spare his life. Maybe I can turn around if they haven't seen me? he pondered.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Jasmine flew down a bit still hovering over the human. She got a closer at him as she beat her wings faster.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Maki cast a quick glance at the other dragon. Wait.. I think I know her.. maybe I do? Eh.. She thought, dismissing the thought with a quick lash of her tail. Okay. I'm going down there. She finally decided, spiraling downwards. She was able to land infront of the human. She could now see the human's details, and based on the hairstyle and body shape, she could telll it was male.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Jasmine saw the other dragon land in front of the human. She did the same and landed beside the horse. She carefully moved back a bit and looked at Maki,"Do you think this human will run?"

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 06:10 PM
That was when Alistre decided not. The stallion neighed and nearly reared, but the knight kept it under control. He raised a hand timidly and spoke, "Uh, hey there, dragons. Fair day, is it not? Perfect weather for not killing humans, that it is." He swung his arm across his chest, emphasizing his feigned certainty. He eyed the dragons back, noting that one was surprisingly feathery.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Jasmine laughed a bit,"He's funny!", she lowered her head to Alistre,"You don't understand us do you?"

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Maki shrugged. "I dunno if he'll run or not." He probably will, seeing he had any common sense She thought, clutching the ground with her talons. She folded her feathered wings. She took a small pace foward, lowering his head to sniff him. Her tail, adorned with a larger feather on the end, was just raised enough so it wouldn't be dragging in the slightly dry ground.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Personal space means nothing to dragons! XD)

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Yeah XD)

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Alistre leaned back away from the approaching heads and gave the first speaker a look that said, 'Are you talking to me?' He could tell from the chitterings that it must have been amused, but at what? Probably laughing at how it's going to kill me. "Well, on days like today, we all have a lot of work to do I'm sure. So, I shall be on my way now, nice meeting you two er...ladies, or gentlemen. Or either or. Perhaps none?" His shoulders shrugged pathetically. As he was leaned towards one side of the saddle away from dragon who'd moved closer to him, he remembered his battle-axe and groped for it, looking to grab a hold in case they decided they were done playing with him.

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Maki narrowed her eyes when she saw him cast a glance at his battle-axe. She snorted, flaring her nostrils while at it. Her tail tip was twitching, her front talons flexing. She cast an amused at Jasmine.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Jasmine was amused. She didn't feel like killing a human today."You can go ahead. I'll watch.",she sat looking at the human.

Grimshadow
November 13th, 2016, 07:22 PM
He didn't like the way they were looking at each other, nor the agitated motions the feathery one was doing. Slowly, Alistre got his horse moving again. "Farewell. I will invite you over for coffee some time. Is that agreeable?" What have I gotten into? he thought agonizingly.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Jasmine snorted in laughter,"Really? Coffee?",she got up,"I think I changed my mind about this human."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:30 PM
(I'm going to be inactive at 8:00-10:00. Walking Dead!:rainbowllama: )