PDA

View Full Version : Fairytail RP

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Static
July 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Accepted! Only thing is please be careful to not make your character too op with the dragon slaying magic. Thank you!))
I won't.and change it to poision dragon slayer?)

Jappy
July 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM
I won't.and change it to poision dragon slayer?)

(Of course. Noted that you changed it)

Jurassic~Spirit
July 19th, 2017, 04:21 PM
(Sees this rp. Eyes pop out. Can I join? Ive been working on my oc..)

Name: Brook
Magic ability: Requip magic. (She doesn't have any armours yet)
Appearance: She has short brown hair and blue eyes. She normally wears a blue jacket over a white shirt. She has ripped jean shorts and black sneakers.
Personality: Brook isshy and mostly a loner. She can ramble on infinitely and loves to read.
Backstory(optional): When she was younger she dreamed of the day she would join a guild. She studied hard and is working harder then ever. She hopes to join fairy tail.
Other(optional): Im trying to decide if she is blind or not. What do you think? Jingle-Wingle

Kay I fixed it

Jingle
July 19th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Eres gave Coilin a soft smile, before gently slipping her hand away and making her way to the kitchen to then make their tea. "Now, something about that tea needs to be done, hm?" She pulled down two mugs, cracking her neck and rolling it as well before moving to put the kettle on the stove.

Coilin nodded, a small smile on his bright face. He wasn't too keen on leaving everything he had worked for here and the woman he loved tomorrow- but it was his duty as the prince.

He sat down on a bar stool and watched her, smiling softly. "I'll miss you."

Bora sighed softly as they walked, his frown deepening as they continued to stumble forwards. Their slow pace was maddening, but any faster could be too much for Humbertus and only hurt him further. At this point, he was almost tempted to just haul his brother figure onto his back and continue from there. It could possibly be much faster than this, though he doubted that Bertus would allow himself to be given a piggy ride. And Bora would most definitely drop him once they reached Magnolia's borders.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Taking another sip of her soup, Marisol quietly considered the question before laying her utensil down. Leaning back, the Wizard fished out a napkin and pulled down her veil just enough to allow herself to wipe herself off. Lowering the napkin, Marisol shrugged her shoulders before smiling softly. She then pulled the veil back into its place as she rested her forearms against the counter.

"Oh, baking and cooking both sound delightful, though I admit that I'm better at baking than I am at cooking," She admitted with a tilt of her head, her magic turning her green eyes to a purple color. "But it's up to you, alright?"

Arve paused as he heard the question, the man gritting his teeth in annoyance as he sighed. Turning on his heel, he couldn't help but glare at the Wizard in question. Just as he thought, Luke was smirking his beyond irritating grimace. If he was any younger, the tan-skinned Memory Mage would have crossed his arms angrily over his chest.

"They're gifts from my mother, and a part of our culture," Arve almost spat, his green eyes narrowing as he began to glare once more, "And at least I don't walk around wearing a damn hood and looking beyond shady, you idiotic caffeine-addict." He added for good measure, a scowl forming on his face.

"Can you think of any way we can get there faster, my ankle is really ticking me off." Humbertus grumbled, looking away from the other man for a moment of time. He took a small breath and continued alongside Bora at their painfully slow pace, but it was the only thing Bert had thought of doing for a while.

Fawn quickly and carefully cleaned herself up before nodding. "Mhm. We could head over to my place after we stop at the market to pick up some supplies. I'm thinking some lemon bars and maybe a cake or cookies?" she inquired, giggling slightly.

"I don't have a caffeine addiction! I was wearing a hood because I didn't want to be harassed on the way home after what I did." Luke said, looking at the other man. "Your 'culture' seems odd as well. Goodbye." He grumbled, turning and before he completely went to leave, he shot a burst of wind at the other man, hoping to knock him down.

LerotheRabbit
July 19th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"Can you think of any way we can get there faster, my ankle is really ticking me off." Humbertus grumbled, looking away from the other man for a moment of time. He took a small breath and continued alongside Bora at their painfully slow pace, but it was the only thing Bert had thought of doing for a while.

Fawn quickly and carefully cleaned herself up before nodding. "Mhm. We could head over to my place after we stop at the market to pick up some supplies. I'm thinking some lemon bars and maybe a cake or cookies?" she inquired, giggling slightly.

"I don't have a caffeine addiction! I was wearing a hood because I didn't want to be harassed on the way home after what I did." Luke said, looking at the other man. "Your 'culture' seems odd as well. Goodbye." He grumbled, turning and before he completely went to leave, he shot a burst of wind at the other man, hoping to knock him down.

Bora nodded his head as he moved his arm away from Humbertus' torso while keeping the man leaning on his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure I could carry you on my back, which would be faster," He grumbled in reply with a slight sigh. He didn't want to have to do it, but he was drawing blanks for other ideas. He wasn't sure how a broken ankle would transfigure to their Lightning transformation abilities, nor how would Bertus land with such a wound in his foot.

Marisol got to her feet and moved around the stool before tucking it closer to the counter. "Alright, that sounds delicious!" She replied with a nod of her head, adjusting her veil to make sure it covered as much of her face as she could before lowering her hands. One hand slipped into her robes' pocket and pulled out a wallet so she could pay for her own meal.

If it wasn't for the fact that Arve didn't want to bother himself with getting into more trouble with Luke, nor did he want to bother to come up with another insult, was going to let the insult to his homeland pass. It wasn't his fault that the other man couldn't appreciate art or exoticness; the man probably couldn't even notice what was true beauty, even if it did break his nose.

But the uncalled burst of wind was what decided it. Arve stumbled back, almost falling over if it wasn't for a quick spell. Using another one of Luke's techniques, he used wind to push at his back and righted himself before he started his descent. Shooting a glare at the Wind Mage in question, Arve kept his fingers to his forehead as he used another spell: a combination of his rival's two magic types. A magic circle flashed both over the smug man and beneath him, and if he didn't get out of its range in time, a burst of wind magic from above would knock him down while the circle at the floor would use gravity magic to drag him to the ground. Overkill? A little, but Arve enjoyed using Luke's spells against him, especially when he was combining different spells that the man used.

Jappy
July 19th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Kay I fixed it

Okay you're all good to go))

Static
July 19th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Kate sat at a table in the guild hall by herself,like she alwase did.She didn't really know anyone in the guild and didn't really know if it mattered,because she liked doing the jobs by herself anyways.
(Wrost start ever -_- )
(Open)

Jurassic~Spirit
July 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Brook slowly walked up to the Fairy tail guild hall. She stood nervously by the entrance. How does one join a guild? Much less walk in one? She wavered hesitantly, before turning tail and running off. Straight into a wall.

Jingle
July 19th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Bora nodded his head as he moved his arm away from Humbertus' torso while keeping the man leaning on his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure I could carry you on my back, which would be faster," He grumbled in reply with a slight sigh. He didn't want to have to do it, but he was drawing blanks for other ideas. He wasn't sure how a broken ankle would transfigure to their Lightning transformation abilities, nor how would Bertus land with such a wound in his foot.

Marisol got to her feet and moved around the stool before tucking it closer to the counter. "Alright, that sounds delicious!" She replied with a nod of her head, adjusting her veil to make sure it covered as much of her face as she could before lowering her hands. One hand slipped into her robes' pocket and pulled out a wallet so she could pay for her own meal.

If it wasn't for the fact that Arve didn't want to bother himself with getting into more trouble with Luke, nor did he want to bother to come up with another insult, was going to let the insult to his homeland pass. It wasn't his fault that the other man couldn't appreciate art or exoticness; the man probably couldn't even notice what was true beauty, even if it did break his nose.

But the uncalled burst of wind was what decided it. Arve stumbled back, almost falling over if it wasn't for a quick spell. Using another one of Luke's techniques, he used wind to push at his back and righted himself before he started his descent. Shooting a glare at the Wind Mage in question, Arve kept his fingers to his forehead as he used another spell: a combination of his rival's two magic types. A magic circle flashed both over the smug man and beneath him, and if he didn't get out of its range in time, a burst of wind magic from above would knock him down while the circle at the floor would use gravity magic to drag him to the ground. Overkill? A little, but Arve enjoyed using Luke's spells against him, especially when he was combining different spells that the man used.

"We could try that." Humbertus said, huffing faintly as he accidentally moved his ankle. He looked up at his brother, a small smile on his face. "Finally I'll be taller than you." he said, a smirk on his face. He knew he was treading on a dangerous path but he was pretty sure Bora wouldn't hurt him, after all he was already hurt.

Fawn nodded and smiled widely as she took out her wallet to pay for her own food as well. The prices at the restaurant were average for the quality and quantity of food they had received so she was happy to pay for it. She handed the hundred jewels to the waitress and looked back at Marisol. "Ready to go?" she asked.

Luke's smirk quickly turned into a frown as he was knocked to the ground and had gravity forced against him. He grimaced and closed his eyes, trying to breath normally so he could blow the other man out of sight. "Quit being so petty!" he yelled, opening his eyes to glare at the other man.

He started to push himself back, his muscles strained under the intense pull of the gravity.

Okay you're all good to go))

BUMPITY BUMP FOR JAPPY

Coilin nodded, a small smile on his bright face. He wasn't too keen on leaving everything he had worked for here and the woman he loved tomorrow- but it was his duty as the prince.

LerotheRabbit
July 19th, 2017, 10:23 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

"We could try that." Humbertus said, huffing faintly as he accidentally moved his ankle. He looked up at his brother, a small smile on his face. "Finally I'll be taller than you." he said, a smirk on his face. He knew he was treading on a dangerous path but he was pretty sure Bora wouldn't hurt him, after all he was already hurt.

Fawn nodded and smiled widely as she took out her wallet to pay for her own food as well. The prices at the restaurant were average for the quality and quantity of food they had received so she was happy to pay for it. She handed the hundred jewels to the waitress and looked back at Marisol. "Ready to go?" she asked.

Luke's smirk quickly turned into a frown as he was knocked to the ground and had gravity forced against him. He grimaced and closed his eyes, trying to breath normally so he could blow the other man out of sight. "Quit being so petty!" he yelled, opening his eyes to glare at the other man.

He started to push himself back, his muscles strained under the intense pull of the gravity.

At the quip about him finally becoming taller, Bora jabbed the man's side with his elbow, though it was fairly painless and gentle. And then the Godslayer grabbed his adopted brother and threw him over his shoulder like a pack of potatoes, careful to not jostle his ankle further.

"Mhm. Yes. Taller. Of course," He huffed as he tightened his grip on Humbertus and continued to walk.

Marisol placed her own Jewels in the waitress' palm before putting her wallet back, a soft smile on her face as she glanced a Fawn. "Oh, I am! And were you wanting to do it at my house or yours?" She inquired, stepping over to her friend as her head tilted. She hoped that it would be her own, considering she had set it up in a way that she could have plenty of artificial light and be out of her robes.

Arve squeezed his fist as he tried to tighten the grip of the Gravity part of the spell, doing his best to restrict Luke on the ground. At the remark of him being petty made the Memory Mage chuckle dryly and unamused, "Says the immature one who tried to knock me down just as we were leaving in a... somewhat civil departure."

Jingle
July 19th, 2017, 11:32 PM
At the quip about him finally becoming taller, Bora jabbed the man's side with his elbow, though it was fairly painless and gentle. And then the Godslayer grabbed his adopted brother and threw him over his shoulder like a pack of potatoes, careful to not jostle his ankle further.

"Mhm. Yes. Taller. Of course," He huffed as he tightened his grip on Humbertus and continued to walk.

Marisol placed her own Jewels in the waitress' palm before putting her wallet back, a soft smile on her face as she glanced a Fawn. "Oh, I am! And were you wanting to do it at my house or yours?" She inquired, stepping over to her friend as her head tilted. She hoped that it would be her own, considering she had set it up in a way that she could have plenty of artificial light and be out of her robes.

Arve squeezed his fist as he tried to tighten the grip of the Gravity part of the spell, doing his best to restrict Luke on the ground. At the remark of him being petty made the Memory Mage chuckle dryly and unamused, "Says the immature one who tried to knock me down just as we were leaving in a... somewhat civil departure."

Humbertus huffed as he was hoisted up onto Bora's shoulders, looking down at his brother's head. "Well, it isn't too often that I am taller so this will be interesting." he teased, patting Bora's head. "Thank you, by the way."

The dragon slayer relaxed and held onto Bora, making sure not to hinder Bora's balance too much- or movements for that matter.

"Hmm... we could do it at your place if you wanted!" Fawn said with a smile. "And if you are missing anything to cook with I can run to my place and get the supplies needed once we are done shopping~." The young girl said, looking at her robed friend.

"I don't mind either way." she continued, making her way to the exit of the pub.

Luke stumbled back to the ground, grimacing at the pressure. He tried to use his own magic to deflect it, however it did no good in the current situation. The man looked at Arve, glaring at the other man. "With us it's never civil." he hissed, shifting as he tried to leave the circle of gravity.

LerotheRabbit
July 20th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Humbertus huffed as he was hoisted up onto Bora's shoulders, looking down at his brother's head. "Well, it isn't too often that I am taller so this will be interesting." he teased, patting Bora's head. "Thank you, by the way."

The dragon slayer relaxed and held onto Bora, making sure not to hinder Bora's balance too much- or movements for that matter.

"Hmm... we could do it at your place if you wanted!" Fawn said with a smile. "And if you are missing anything to cook with I can run to my place and get the supplies needed once we are done shopping~." The young girl said, looking at her robed friend.

"I don't mind either way." she continued, making her way to the exit of the pub.

Luke stumbled back to the ground, grimacing at the pressure. He tried to use his own magic to deflect it, however it did no good in the current situation. The man looked at Arve, glaring at the other man. "With us it's never civil." he hissed, shifting as he tried to leave the circle of gravity.

Bora simply grunted as he continued to walk, the weight staggering his stride as he tried not to drop Humbertus. He kept his gaze on the ground, scanning for roots and rocks that could trip him up. While the tease did tempt him to let go of Humbertus and see what happened, but again, that would end up hurting him.

"Alright! That sounds good~ I think I should have most, if not all, of the ingredients. But as you said, we can just get what we wanted from your place or just go shopping," Marisol commented with a shrug and a smile, her eyes beginning to turn into a soft shade of indigo blue.

Arve yanked his hand, causing Luke to be yanked to his feet. The Memory Mage then relinquished the spell, supposing that the other man could easily catch himself. And if not, well, he wouldn't really care either way. "Yeah, I wonder why," The white-haired man snapped, his narrowing as he returned the glare, "Do you think I enjoy our damn fights?"

Jurassic~Spirit
July 20th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Brook slowly walked up to the Fairy tail guild hall. She stood nervously by the entrance. How does one join a guild? Much less walk in one? She wavered hesitantly, before turning tail and running off. Straight into a wall.

Brook was sitting against the wall. She couldn't join a guild, she was a lost cause. She groggily got to her feet, feeling her way around. She turned around a corner before collapsing. She couldn't do anything. Her magic existed for no purpose apparently, she started to cry, her hands on her face. Why can't things go right for me for once! she thought to herself angrily.

(Welp. Im open)

Jappy
July 20th, 2017, 08:54 AM
BUMPITY BUMP FOR JAPPY

Bumpity bump, I have arrived.))

Eres gave him a soft smile, humming her agreement before she turned around, leaning back against the counter and giving Coilin and honest look. Her eyes moved to the window then, and she felt her stomach quiver a bit. Luke was ever present but she didn't want to bring the mage up right now- she was assured that Coilin and Luke being tense wasn't something she was imagining. The kettle whistled and she turned back to it, grabbing the mugs and pouring the hot water in.

Jingle
July 20th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Bora simply grunted as he continued to walk, the weight staggering his stride as he tried not to drop Humbertus. He kept his gaze on the ground, scanning for roots and rocks that could trip him up. While the tease did tempt him to let go of Humbertus and see what happened, but again, that would end up hurting him.

"Alright! That sounds good~ I think I should have most, if not all, of the ingredients. But as you said, we can just get what we wanted from your place or just go shopping," Marisol commented with a shrug and a smile, her eyes beginning to turn into a soft shade of indigo blue.

Arve yanked his hand, causing Luke to be yanked to his feet. The Memory Mage then relinquished the spell, supposing that the other man could easily catch himself. And if not, well, he wouldn't really care either way. "Yeah, I wonder why," The white-haired man snapped, his narrowing as he returned the glare, "Do you think I enjoy our damn fights?"

Humbertus sighed faintly, a small smile growing on his face. He was happy that his brother came back to help him and was still currently helping him. The man sighed gently and closed his eyes, enjoying the small bit of breeze from the wind.

"Yeah we could." Fawn replied, nodding as she hurried out of the pub. "I'm thinking we'll need flour, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, milk, butter, and powdered sugar. Then we should be dandy." She said, a smile on her face.

"I mean..." Luke replied, catching himself with a small grunt. "I think you do like these fights." He hissed, crossing his arms. The wind mage wasn't too happy about everything that had gone down in the past several days, however he would have to deal with it. He looked up at Arve and glared, "If you had any different type of magic it would be easy to squash you like a bug."

Bumpity bump, I have arrived.))

Eres gave him a soft smile, humming her agreement before she turned around, leaning back against the counter and giving Coilin and honest look. Her eyes moved to the window then, and she felt her stomach quiver a bit. Luke was ever present but she didn't want to bring the mage up right now- she was assured that Coilin and Luke being tense wasn't something she was imagining. The kettle whistled and she turned back to it, grabbing the mugs and pouring the hot water in.

Coilin was daydreaming about Eres joining him in ruling the kingdom before the loud screeching sound of the kettle woke him up from his moment. "Oh." he said softly, not loud enough for Eres to hear. "Thank you, Eres." he said, a small sigh escaping his mouth. "I will really miss you, ya know."

Static
July 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Brook was sitting against the wall. She couldn't join a guild, she was a lost cause. She groggily got to her feet, feeling her way around. She turned around a corner before collapsing. She couldn't do anything. Her magic existed for no purpose apparently, she started to cry, her hands on her face. Why can't things go right for me for once! she thought to herself angrily.

(Welp. Im open)
Kate walked outside,her hands in her pockets.She kept walking around in town intill she came to the place where Brook was moping."What's wrong with you?" She asked curiously.It wasent her business,but it would be nice to talk to someone.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 20th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Kate walked outside,her hands in her pockets.She kept walking around in town intill she came to the place where Brook was moping."What's wrong with you?" She asked curiously.It wasent her business,but it would be nice to talk to someone.

Brook jumped, startled. She slowly got to her feet. "I- I can't help but feel useless... I was going to try and join Fairy tail today but... I ran." She said, trying to hold back tears. "I don't know why I panicked, i've been wanting to join for as long as I remember but..."

Static
July 20th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Brook jumped, startled. She slowly got to her feet. "I- I can't help but feel useless... I was going to try and join Fairy tail today but... I ran." She said, trying to hold back tears. "I don't know why I panicked, i've been wanting to join for as long as I remember but..."
Kate smiled."Luky you.I happen to be in fairytail.I might be able to convince them to let you join.I can't really just do it myself though because I joined not to long ago." She said.
(Who is the guild master by the way?)

Jurassic~Spirit
July 20th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Kate smiled."Luky you.I happen to be in fairytail.I might be able to convince them to let you join.I can't really just do it myself though because I joined not to long ago." She said.
(Who is the guild master by the way?)

Brook slightly stepped back, "B- Why.." She said softly, "I mess up things all the time and, I..." She paused. How would they react... She hung her head, "I can't see..." Great. She had told a complete and total stranger her secret. For all she had known they might want to kill her!

Static
July 20th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Brook slightly stepped back, "B- Why.." She said softly, "I mess up things all the time and, I..." She paused. How would they react... She hung her head, "I can't see..." Great. She had told a complete and total stranger her secret. For all she had known they might want to kill her!
Kate stayed where she was."Because that's what guilds are for.Helping people that want to use there magic to help people." She said,not moving Frome that one place in case she scared the girl off.

Jappy
July 20th, 2017, 05:20 PM
."

Coilin was daydreaming about Eres joining him in ruling the kingdom before the loud screeching sound of the kettle woke him up from his moment. "Oh." he said softly, not loud enough for Eres to hear. "Thank you, Eres." he said, a small sigh escaping his mouth. "I will really miss you, ya know."

Eres noded at the thanks before settling next to him and nodding. "I know Coilin. Im sorry." She murmured, sipping her tea loghtly before letting out a sigh. The redhead felt the pull of sleep and she looked over at Coilin for a moment before resting her head on his shoulder. It was a platonic exchange, meant for comfort but she knew that with all things considered it could be not considered as such. But she found herself not caring. She was going to lose a friend she had quickly became friends with over basically three days. It stung something harsh. So she let it serve as a valid motive.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 20th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Kate stayed where she was."Because that's what guilds are for.Helping people that want to use there magic to help people." She said,not moving Frome that one place in case she scared the girl off.

Brook lifted her head. She stood there for a moment, thinking. "Could you really get me in Fairy tail?"

(MY MOTION SICKNESSSSS... im on an airplane rn. Sorry if this is really bad.)

Jingle
July 20th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Eres noded at the thanks before settling next to him and nodding. "I know Coilin. Im sorry." She murmured, sipping her tea loghtly before letting out a sigh. The redhead felt the pull of sleep and she looked over at Coilin for a moment before resting her head on his shoulder. It was a platonic exchange, meant for comfort but she knew that with all things considered it could be not considered as such. But she found herself not caring. She was going to lose a friend she had quickly became friends with over basically three days. It stung something harsh. So she let it serve as a valid motive.

Coilin smiled faintly, leaning into her and closing his eyes. He would enjoy these last few moments with this beautiful woman beside him. He would miss her far too much, and who knows how long it would be before he could see her again. The prince- er... now king, had a crap-ton of responsibilities once he returned, and probably a lot of paperwork as well.

Jappy
July 21st, 2017, 12:59 AM
Coilin smiled faintly, leaning into her and closing his eyes. He would enjoy these last few moments with this beautiful woman beside him. He would miss her far too much, and who knows how long it would be before he could see her again. The prince- er... now king, had a crap-ton of responsibilities once he returned, and probably a lot of paperwork as well.

Eres let thr silence consume the two of them, sipping from her tea gently and feeling the pull of sleep get heavier on her mind. With all things considered, it had been an incredibly long day. She closed her eyes cor a few moments, before peeling them back open carefully as she set dowm the mug. Her mind forced itself to work, and she went through the shuffles of hrr thoughts, giving another forlonging look at the door from her current position and frowning. They would have contacted her if things had gone south, and Luke would have come back by now if everything went swell. So that meant some sort of weird in between. It made her stomach clench in uncertainty.

Static
July 21st, 2017, 10:35 AM
Brook lifted her head. She stood there for a moment, thinking. "Could you really get me in Fairy tail?"

(MY MOTION SICKNESSSSS... im on an airplane rn. Sorry if this is really bad.)
Your anime brother is officialy natsu :3 )
Kate nodded."Yhea.I can take you to the guild hall now."

Jurassic~Spirit
July 21st, 2017, 10:55 AM
Your anime brother is officialy natsu :3 )
Kate nodded."Yhea.I can take you to the guild hall now."

Brook nodded her head, "Thank you so much!" She said excitedly, bouncing in excitment.

Static
July 21st, 2017, 11:00 AM
Brook nodded her head, "Thank you so much!" She said excitedly, bouncing in excitment.
Kate smiled."Come on then.I'll see if I can find the guild master." She said,walking in the direction of the fairytail guild hall.

Jingle
July 21st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Eres let thr silence consume the two of them, sipping from her tea gently and feeling the pull of sleep get heavier on her mind. With all things considered, it had been an incredibly long day. She closed her eyes cor a few moments, before peeling them back open carefully as she set dowm the mug. Her mind forced itself to work, and she went through the shuffles of hrr thoughts, giving another forlonging look at the door from her current position and frowning. They would have contacted her if things had gone south, and Luke would have come back by now if everything went swell. So that meant some sort of weird in between. It made her stomach clench in uncertainty.

Coilin sighed and sipped his own tea, enjoying the herbs and flavors of this type. The man looked back at Eres, smiling softly. "Really... thank you for the tea and for everything." he replied, eyes twinkling.

"I'm sure Luke will be home soon, Eres." the prince said, sighing softly and looking away.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 21st, 2017, 06:11 PM
Kate smiled."Come on then.I'll see if I can find the guild master." She said,walking in the direction of the fairytail guild hall.

Brook listened to Kate as she walked, trying to follow the sound of her steps. "So what kind of magic do you use?" She asked curiously, looking up at where she assumed Kate's head was. "I use requip magic."

Static
July 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
Brook listened to Kate as she walked, trying to follow the sound of her steps. "So what kind of magic do you use?" She asked curiously, looking up at where she assumed Kate's head was. "I use requip magic."
" Poision dragon slayer magic.I never met someone who uses requip magic.How many weapons and armor do you have?" She asked.
(Is she blind?)

Jurassic~Spirit
July 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
" Poision dragon slayer magic.I never met someone who uses requip magic.How many weapons and armor do you have?" She asked.
(Is she blind?)

(Yes XD)

"Uh..." Brook paused, slightly blushing. "None yet... it takes up a lot of my magic energy to access it right now, and I don't have that much.. I tried once..."

Static
July 21st, 2017, 07:19 PM
(Yes XD)

"Uh..." Brook paused, slightly blushing. "None yet... it takes up a lot of my magic energy to access it right now, and I don't have that much.. I tried once..."
Kate nodded." Just need practice." She said.When they got to the guild hall,she opened the door for brook.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
Kate nodded." Just need practice." She said.When they got to the guild hall,she opened the door for brook.

Brook stopped, adrenaline rushing through her body. No, why was she doing this again, she hesitated before slowly stepping in. She wasn't sure what to expect. Was there a test to join, maybe they wouldn't accept her because she couldn't use her magic...

LerotheRabbit
July 22nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

Humbertus sighed faintly, a small smile growing on his face. He was happy that his brother came back to help him and was still currently helping him. The man sighed gently and closed his eyes, enjoying the small bit of breeze from the wind.

"Yeah we could." Fawn replied, nodding as she hurried out of the pub. "I'm thinking we'll need flour, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, milk, butter, and powdered sugar. Then we should be dandy." She said, a smile on her face.

"I mean..." Luke replied, catching himself with a small grunt. "I think you do like these fights." He hissed, crossing his arms. The wind mage wasn't too happy about everything that had gone down in the past several days, however he would have to deal with it. He looked up at Arve and glared, "If you had any different type of magic it would be easy to squash you like a bug."

Bora huffed as he carried Humbertus, shifting his grip on the man as they walked. His fingers dug into the other's skin, his grip tight as to ensure that he wouldn't fall down. The Godslayer didn't slow until they had reached the borders of the forest, pausing so he could allow his brother off him. But he didn't remove his grip altogether, allowing Bertus to lean on him so that he wouldn't fall over.

Despite the multiple layers slowing her down, Marisol swiftly followed Fawn out of the pub. She nodded in agreement to the list of ingredients that the other had listed, her smile once again hidden by her pesky veil. "Sounds good to me, Fawn! Do you want to make anything to drink to go along with the cookies?"

Arve snorted in disbelief as he mimicked Luke, exaggeratingly crossing his own arms across his chest. The chains that the Memory Mage wore rattled at his movements, yet the noise didn't bother him having spent so much time growing used to it. "Which makes me smart to use it against you. And I think any...useful magic would still prevent you from, as you so eloquently worded, 'squash me like I'm a bug'. And anyway, you're the one who usually start these fights."

Jingle
July 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Bora huffed as he carried Humbertus, shifting his grip on the man as they walked. His fingers dug into the other's skin, his grip tight as to ensure that he wouldn't fall down. The Godslayer didn't slow until they had reached the borders of the forest, pausing so he could allow his brother off him. But he didn't remove his grip altogether, allowing Bertus to lean on him so that he wouldn't fall over.

Despite the multiple layers slowing her down, Marisol swiftly followed Fawn out of the pub. She nodded in agreement to the list of ingredients that the other had listed, her smile once again hidden by her pesky veil. "Sounds good to me, Fawn! Do you want to make anything to drink to go along with the cookies?"

Arve snorted in disbelief as he mimicked Luke, exaggeratingly crossing his own arms across his chest. The chains that the Memory Mage wore rattled at his movements, yet the noise didn't bother him having spent so much time growing used to it. "Which makes me smart to use it against you. And I think any...useful magic would still prevent you from, as you so eloquently worded, 'squash me like I'm a bug'. And anyway, you're the one who usually start these fights."

Humbertus carefully got off his brother and leaned on him, keeping a firm grip on the God slayer. He bit his lip and winced as he accidentally hit his foot on the ground. "So are we seeing a doctor or are we treating it at home?" he asked, green eye looking at Bora.

"Oh and we will need some chocolate chips or something for the cookies too." Fawn continued, thinking of what drink to have. "We could make homemade hot chocolate or chocolate milk?" She suggested, smiling widely. "Or if you have any other drinks in mind, Marisol?"

Luke rolled his eyes, looking away and sighing. "No. You have a relatively weak magic. None of the magic you preform is your own. You steal it from others.. And I did not start the fight this time." he hissed, glaring at the other man.

Jappy
July 25th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Coilin sighed and sipped his own tea, enjoying the herbs and flavors of this type. The man looked back at Eres, smiling softly. "Really... thank you for the tea and for everything." he replied, eyes twinkling.

"I'm sure Luke will be home soon, Eres." the prince said, sighing softly and looking away.

Eres nodded before sighing and looking back at him. "And don't mention it- the tea. I want you to know that we can still be friends and even if I...if you don't want to be mine which I totally get because that might be creepy and..." She rubbed her face and let out a small laugh. "I'm rambling. What I am trying to say is, don't forget I am here. If you need me, send me to call, or a letter, or whatever you need. I'lll be available. Swear it."

Jingle
July 27th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Eres nodded before sighing and looking back at him. "And don't mention it- the tea. I want you to know that we can still be friends and even if I...if you don't want to be mine which I totally get because that might be creepy and..." She rubbed her face and let out a small laugh. "I'm rambling. What I am trying to say is, don't forget I am here. If you need me, send me to call, or a letter, or whatever you need. I'lll be available. Swear it."

[Pardon the delay!!]

Coilin nodded and chuckled at her comment. "I get what you are saying- again...thank you. I'll make sure to keep in touch." he said, a small smile on his face. The man wasn't too excited about leaving but he knew he would have to as the time came. "Oh speaking of which...I should probably contact the kingdom and tell them I will be on my way shortly or something."

"I'll do that tomorrow." He said after a small sip of coffee.

Jappy
July 28th, 2017, 11:17 PM
[Pardon the delay!!]

Coilin nodded and chuckled at her comment. "I get what you are saying- again...thank you. I'll make sure to keep in touch." he said, a small smile on his face. The man wasn't too excited about leaving but he knew he would have to as the time came. "Oh speaking of which...I should probably contact the kingdom and tell them I will be on my way shortly or something."

"I'll do that tomorrow." He said after a small sip of coffee.

((No problem dude!)
Eres nodded, looking at her empty cup before she then moved to the sink to rinse out the dish. Yawning again, she scratched the back of her neck. "So, the guest room still is open for you." She offered, turning back towards him. "I'm going to stay up and read for a bit on the couch before I fall asleep there. I know you might wanna go home to pack up but just let me know."

Jingle
July 28th, 2017, 11:49 PM
((No problem dude!)
Eres nodded, looking at her empty cup before she then moved to the sink to rinse out the dish. Yawning again, she scratched the back of her neck. "So, the guest room still is open for you." She offered, turning back towards him. "I'm going to stay up and read for a bit on the couch before I fall asleep there. I know you might wanna go home to pack up but just let me know."

"I can wait until tomorrow." Coilin replied, finishing off his drink and looking at his lap. He wasn't too keen on leaving everything he had worked for here- much less Eres. The man didn't want to leave everything he loved for something he was destined to do- even if he didn't want to.

Yawning, Coilin took a small breath and leaned back, closing his eyes.

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 28th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Is it to late to join? *Extreme fangirling is hidden*)

Jappy
July 30th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Not too late but if you want to join the other Fairy Tail rp since this one is already past the 100-page mark, it might be easier to integrate into that one instead of this one!))

"Sounds good." Eres responded before settling on the couch, grabbing the blanket off the coffee table. Settling in, she grabbed her book and celestial magic history and turned to the page she had been on before, flipping through it at a moderate speed. Eventually, the sun had disappeared beyond the horizon, and she yawned, cracking her neck once more. She told herself she would sleep soon, but only after one more chapter.

Jingle
July 31st, 2017, 12:35 AM
Not too late but if you want to join the other Fairy Tail rp since this one is already past the 100-page mark, it might be easier to integrate into that one instead of this one!))

"Sounds good." Eres responded before settling on the couch, grabbing the blanket off the coffee table. Settling in, she grabbed her book and celestial magic history and turned to the page she had been on before, flipping through it at a moderate speed. Eventually, the sun had disappeared beyond the horizon, and she yawned, cracking her neck once more. She told herself she would sleep soon, but only after one more chapter.

As Eres went into the other room, Coilin took out a piece of paper and started writing in it with his simple but elaborate print. The man began to write, smiled and frowns echoing on his face as he did so. He took a small breath after he finished, reading the letter over- this would be his note to Eres that he would give her just before he left tomorrow. The letter read:

'Dear Beloved Eres,

I apologize for my behavior at dinner- I was upset and was just placed with a lot to burden within a few moments of my life. I deeply regret how I acted.

I will miss you dearly- you are the first person I have been able to connect with on more than any level besides friend. You are my sunshine and moon- my night and my day. You are the rose to my petal- and I will deeply miss your bright personality and beautiful smile.

We are two hearts strung together by fate as it seems- and I hope you will visit and I will take any opportunity I can to return here and visit you. Please know that if you need anything, I will be happy to help you.

On that note- I would like to propose an offer that won't ever expire. If you ever would like to settle down with someone, start a family, or even just get married- I will be open. I would like you to be my queen one day- I would like you to love me as much as I love you.

Warmest Regards,
King Coilin.'

With that, he sighed and put it in and envelope for the morning. The soon to be king for up and walked to the living room, smiling as he saw her read. "Goodnight." He said softly, walking back to the guest room.

[Timeskip?]

Jappy
August 3rd, 2017, 06:15 PM
As Eres went into the other room, Coilin took out a piece of paper and started writing in it with his simple but elaborate print. The man began to write, smiled and frowns echoing on his face as he did so. He took a small breath after he finished, reading the letter over- this would be his note to Eres that he would give her just before he left tomorrow. The letter read:

'Dear Beloved Eres,

I apologize for my behavior at dinner- I was upset and was just placed with a lot to burden within a few moments of my life. I deeply regret how I acted.

I will miss you dearly- you are the first person I have been able to connect with on more than any level besides friend. You are my sunshine and moon- my night and my day. You are the rose to my petal- and I will deeply miss your bright personality and beautiful smile.

We are two hearts strung together by fate as it seems- and I hope you will visit and I will take any opportunity I can to return here and visit you. Please know that if you need anything, I will be happy to help you.

On that note- I would like to propose an offer that won't ever expire. If you ever would like to settle down with someone, start a family, or even just get married- I will be open. I would like you to be my queen one day- I would like you to love me as much as I love you.

Warmest Regards,
King Coilin.'

With that, he sighed and put it in and envelope for the morning. The soon to be king for up and walked to the living room, smiling as he saw her read. "Goodnight." He said softly, walking back to the guest room.

[Timeskip?]

Yup!))

Eres had fallen sleep half way through the chapter, passed out on the couch and drooling a little onto her pillow below her. The redhead had little grace at moments like these nor when she woke up. She did around 9, sitting up and looking towards the door, and than around her real quick. No Luke. It sent her stomach into more of a curdle and maybe she'd go check with thr Magic Council later if her didnt come back. Standing, Eres went to the kitchen, moving to her kettle and staring a second at the coffee pot before making that too. Just in case, she told herself.

Jingle
August 3rd, 2017, 09:49 PM
Yup!))

Eres had fallen sleep half way through the chapter, passed out on the couch and drooling a little onto her pillow below her. The redhead had little grace at moments like these nor when she woke up. She did around 9, sitting up and looking towards the door, and than around her real quick. No Luke. It sent her stomach into more of a curdle and maybe she'd go check with thr Magic Council later if her didnt come back. Standing, Eres went to the kitchen, moving to her kettle and staring a second at the coffee pot before making that too. Just in case, she told herself.

Coilin woke from his slumber, his eyelids still heavy and tired. The mage sat up from his bed and blinked, rubbing the sleep away. He sighed at the remembrance of what he'd have to do today. The man walked out to the kitchen and looked at Eres, a small smile brewing on his face.

"Good morning, Eres." He said with a small smile.

Jappy
August 6th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Coilin woke from his slumber, his eyelids still heavy and tired. The mage sat up from his bed and blinked, rubbing the sleep away. He sighed at the remembrance of what he'd have to do today. The man walked out to the kitchen and looked at Eres, a small smile brewing on his face.

"Good morning, Eres." He said with a small smile.

Eres turned her head and smiled brightly at him before it dimmed slightly at the bittersweet gaze she sent his way. "Good morning, Coil." She murmured, cracking her neck when she moved her head again to look at the tea kettle once more. "Is herbal tea good for this morning?" She offered slightly, shaking the box and sending a questioning look towards the other.

Jingle
August 6th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Eres turned her head and smiled brightly at him before it dimmed slightly at the bittersweet gaze she sent his way. "Good morning, Coil." She murmured, cracking her neck when she moved her head again to look at the tea kettle once more. "Is herbal tea good for this morning?" She offered slightly, shaking the box and sending a questioning look towards the other.

"That's perfectly fine. Thank you." Coilin replied with a smile, pushing his bangs out of his face. "Also, I was thinking about getting a haircut before I returned- I've had this style since I left so maybe it would be time for a change of some sort?" He said with a small shrug. "Oh and good morning, Eres."

Jappy
August 8th, 2017, 11:25 AM
"That's perfectly fine. Thank you." Coilin replied with a smile, pushing his bangs out of his face. "Also, I was thinking about getting a haircut before I returned- I've had this style since I left so maybe it would be time for a change of some sort?" He said with a small shrug. "Oh and good morning, Eres."

Eres nodded before gently adding the bags, and pouring the heated water into each mug. She set it to the side of the counter, adding a little milk and one cube of sugar in each before bringing it over to Coilin. Eres examined his face for a moment before nodding. "If you want it cut, I think maybe a shorter look would be nicer on you. I mean, you got to pretty eyes- you shouldn't cover them up!" She gave a cheeky smile, before sitting at the counter next to him and sipping gently. "If you want something to eat, I can get you something but I am not much of a...'breakfast person'."

Jingle
August 8th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Eres nodded before gently adding the bags, and pouring the heated water into each mug. She set it to the side of the counter, adding a little milk and one cube of sugar in each before bringing it over to Coilin. Eres examined his face for a moment before nodding. "If you want it cut, I think maybe a shorter look would be nicer on you. I mean, you got to pretty eyes- you shouldn't cover them up!" She gave a cheeky smile, before sitting at the counter next to him and sipping gently. "If you want something to eat, I can get you something but I am not much of a...'breakfast person'."

The man blushed at her comment about his eyes, "Not a big fan of them- to be honest. They are very odd." He said with a shrug, looking at the tea before taking a small sip of the delicious liquid. "Oh and I don't do much breakfast either."

Coilin looked into his tea for a moment before looking back at Eres again. "I should get going sometime later today. It shouldn't take me too long to get there- I'm sure I can hitch a ride with someone and get there before nightfall." he mumbled, shrugging. "I'll miss you though. Also, I think I'm going to keep my apartment here, so I wont really have a need to pack."

Jappy
August 9th, 2017, 11:30 PM
:engagementring:

The man blushed at her comment about his eyes, "Not a big fan of them- to be honest. They are very odd." He said with a shrug, looking at the tea before taking a small sip of the delicious liquid. "Oh and I don't do much breakfast either."

Coilin looked into his tea for a moment before looking back at Eres again. "I should get going sometime later today. It shouldn't take me too long to get there- I'm sure I can hitch a ride with someone and get there before nightfall." he mumbled, shrugging. "I'll miss you though. Also, I think I'm going to keep my apartment here, so I wont really have a need to pack."

Eres nodded her understanding before sending him a smile at the mention of keeping the apartment. "Sounds good. I didn't have many plans today. I mean, Pit and Soleil have this tendency to just show up when they are concerned or need to talk to me outside of work do unless they appear I wasn't really planning on dong much because I don't...Sorry I'm rambling." she laughed weakly before rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't know if you wanna go anywhere as a last momento or do anything today so if you want we can leave I was just thinking..." Eres sent a sideways glance to the door, pursing her lips.

Jingle
August 9th, 2017, 11:57 PM
:engagementring:

Eres nodded her understanding before sending him a smile at the mention of keeping the apartment. "Sounds good. I didn't have many plans today. I mean, Pit and Soleil have this tendency to just show up when they are concerned or need to talk to me outside of work do unless they appear I wasn't really planning on dong much because I don't...Sorry I'm rambling." she laughed weakly before rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't know if you wanna go anywhere as a last momento or do anything today so if you want we can leave I was just thinking..." Eres sent a sideways glance to the door, pursing her lips.

"Hmm.." Coilin started, tapping his chin as he listened to her. "You could walk me to a transportation center- I have no idea where one is." He said, looking at her and smiling softly. He wanted nothing more than to take her with him- even if it was just briefly- to his kingdom so she could see what she could have with him.

"If you could accompany me there after my haircut...it would be greatly appreciated." He said, looking at his lap and sighing.

Jappy
August 10th, 2017, 12:02 AM
"Hmm.." Coilin started, tapping his chin as he listened to her. "You could walk me to a transportation center- I have no idea where one is." He said, looking at her and smiling softly. He wanted nothing more than to take her with him- even if it was just briefly- to his kingdom so she could see what she could have with him.

"If you could accompany me there after my haircut...it would be greatly appreciated." He said, looking at his lap and sighing.

"Of course!" She clapped her hands together, immeadiatly brightening herself up. "Hair cut and transportation station! Who knows? Maybe I'll get one too!" She winked, but the thought was more than a joke. Long hair was hard to pull back in the middle of a fight and inpossible to feal with afterwards. Maybe it was high time she got herself something as well. Eres shrugged. "Than again, gotta love this precious curls." She stuck out her tongue and ran a hand through her hair. "It is my baby after all."

Jingle
August 10th, 2017, 12:07 AM
"Of course!" She clapped her hands together, immeadiatly brightening herself up. "Hair cut and transportation station! Who knows? Maybe I'll get one too!" She winked, but the thought was more than a joke. Long hair was hard to pull back in the middle of a fight and inpossible to feal with afterwards. Maybe it was high time she got herself something as well. Eres shrugged. "Than again, gotta love this precious curls." She stuck out her tongue and ran a hand through her hair. "It is my baby after all."

Coilin chuckled and pushed his bangs back, smiling at the woman. "I can see that- but if you want to change it I'd be more than happy to pay for it to be done." He said, smiling faintly and grabbing his jacket from the chair behind him.

Jappy
August 10th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Coilin chuckled and pushed his bangs back, smiling at the woman. "I can see that- but if you want to change it I'd be more than happy to pay for it to be done." He said, smiling faintly and grabbing his jacket from the chair behind him.

Eres laughed gently, picking up there mugs and going to the sink. "No way. I dont know if you werent able to tell this but-" she waved a mug in his direction. "I have a horrible victim complex.' A sly smirk spread on her face, and she moved to grab her own little sweatshirt for the outing. Compared to her normal clothing, it was plain- a sweatshirt and jean shorts. But comfort beat out her desire to look nice and so she ended up not caring too much. She grabbed her own wallet.

Jingle
August 10th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Eres laughed gently, picking up there mugs and going to the sink. "No way. I dont know if you werent able to tell this but-" she waved a mug in his direction. "I have a horrible victim complex.' A sly smirk spread on her face, and she moved to grab her own little sweatshirt for the outing. Compared to her normal clothing, it was plain- a sweatshirt and jean shorts. But comfort beat out her desire to look nice and so she ended up not caring too much. She grabbed her own wallet.

The mage chuckled faintly and looked at her, nodding. "Fine. Fine." he said, smiling and heading towards the door of her apartment, thinking about how this was probably going to be the last time he was ever going to be in Eres's apartment for the next long while.

"Let's get going then, shall we." He teased, thickening his accent to be so painfully clear.

Jappy
August 10th, 2017, 10:03 AM
The mage chuckled faintly and looked at her, nodding. "Fine. Fine." he said, smiling and heading towards the door of her apartment, thinking about how this was probably going to be the last time he was ever going to be in Eres's apartment for the next long while.

"Let's get going then, shall we." He teased, thickening his accent to be so painfully clear.

Eres stuck out her tongue while she unlocked the door, little glare also directed in Coilin. But she was smiling, something she couldn't help but do. Stepping out and down the stairs, she started talking again. "The place I go to ge tmt haircuts is a pretty nice ppacr down the street a few blocks. They usually do female hair but theyre2 good with male styles too! I hope that works nicely? Unless there is a place you usually go."

Jingle
August 10th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Eres stuck out her tongue while she unlocked the door, little glare also directed in Coilin. But she was smiling, something she couldn't help but do. Stepping out and down the stairs, she started talking again. "The place I go to ge tmt haircuts is a pretty nice ppacr down the street a few blocks. They usually do female hair but theyre2 good with male styles too! I hope that works nicely? Unless there is a place you usually go."

"Honestly I normally cut my hair... but I don't know how to cut any other style than this so the place you are talking about should be fine." Coilin said, smiling faintly and walking with the girl.

Jappy
August 10th, 2017, 11:23 AM
"Honestly I normally cut my hair... but I don't know how to cut any other style than this so the place you are talking about should be fine." Coilin said, smiling faintly and walking with the girl.

Eres nodded. "Glad it'll work out then." She looked around at the shops as she walked, taking a particular glance towards the general magic store to see if they had any new keys available. It was fun to browse, but as she thought of her keys on her own belt she mentally shrugged. She didn't really need any more keys, 10 is a lot already. Especially when she used so little out of the selection, and even when some keys had barely interacted with her as is.

Eres perked up as it reminded her of something else. "By the way- do you like your new, wrapping....things?" She blushed a little at her lack of knowledge on the subject, but pointed to his arm."Are they working out okay?"

Jingle
August 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Eres nodded. "Glad it'll work out then." She looked around at the shops as she walked, taking a particular glance towards the general magic store to see if they had any new keys available. It was fun to browse, but as she thought of her keys on her own belt she mentally shrugged. She didn't really need any more keys, 10 is a lot already. Especially when she used so little out of the selection, and even when some keys had barely interacted with her as is.

Eres perked up as it reminded her of something else. "By the way- do you like your new, wrapping....things?" She blushed a little at her lack of knowledge on the subject, but pointed to his arm."Are they working out okay?"

Coilin looked at the ribbons wrapping around his arms, nodding at her question. "Yeah, they work pretty well. It's less about the material and more about how you use it." he said with a shrug, smiling faintly and walking with her. "Pretty much all of them are the same, I think"

Jappy
August 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Coilin looked at the ribbons wrapping around his arms, nodding at her question. "Yeah, they work pretty well. It's less about the material and more about how you use it." he said with a shrug, smiling faintly and walking with her. "Pretty much all of them are the same, I think"

Eres nodded her head in understanding, still a little embarrassed but hiding it not so well. She finally turned the street to her destination- doors with a logo of little scissors with the words 'Magical Manes' on the front. "I know the name is really cheesy, but they are really good. Swear it." she smiled before opening the doors.

A man with hair done up in what looked like a drill entered, before smiling wickedly and approaching over to them. "Oh Eres! Been too long!" he claimed, clasping his hands over hers. "Have you finally taken my offer to dye your hair blonde?"

Eres shook her hands out of his hairs and gave him a miny glare. "No you know I don't like the fact the blonde hair makes me look like-" she paused. "Like a stupid person."

The man sighed. "Whatever you say, Eres." He turned his attention to Coilin and smiled again."My, my,my! Unless you are going for an emo in 8th grade I think you need a hair cut." Eres hid hers nicked behind a hand, but still gave the man a miny glare.

"This is my friend Coilin. Be nice, Howard. If that is even possible for you." She murmured out after composing herself but the man, Howard, only waved her off.

Jingle
August 10th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Eres nodded her head in understanding, still a little embarrassed but hiding it not so well. She finally turned the street to her destination- doors with a logo of little scissors with the words 'Magical Manes' on the front. "I know the name is really cheesy, but they are really good. Swear it." she smiled before opening the doors.

A man with hair done up in what looked like a drill entered, before smiling wickedly and approaching over to them. "Oh Eres! Been too long!" he claimed, clasping his hands over hers. "Have you finally taken my offer to dye your hair blonde?"

Eres shook her hands out of his hairs and gave him a miny glare. "No you know I don't like the fact the blonde hair makes me look like-" she paused. "Like a stupid person."

The man sighed. "Whatever you say, Eres." He turned his attention to Coilin and smiled again."My, my,my! Unless you are going for an emo in 8th grade I think you need a hair cut." Eres hid hers nicked behind a hand, but still gave the man a miny glare.

"This is my friend Coilin. Be nice, Howard. If that is even possible for you." She murmured out after composing herself but the man, Howard, only waved her off.

Glancing at the sign and nodding towards Eres, he stepped inside- blinking as the man with an interesting hair-do walked up to Eres and talked to her. When the man- Howard commented on his haircut- his brows furrowed.

"Ey- I've been having this haircut for years now and now one has said a word about it being outdated." He said in his defense. "Anywho, I'm getting it cut anyways so... yeah."

Jappy
August 13th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Glancing at the sign and nodding towards Eres, he stepped inside- blinking as the man with an interesting hair-do walked up to Eres and talked to her. When the man- Howard commented on his haircut- his brows furrowed.

"Ey- I've been having this haircut for years now and now one has said a word about it being outdated." He said in his defense. "Anywho, I'm getting it cut anyways so... yeah."

Something of a smirk came onto Howard's face and he nodded his head. "Perfect. And Eres?" He asked curiousily. Eres felt up her head to the root before sighinv and shaking her head in a definite no.

"Nah, love this baby too much, ya know?" Howard rolled his eyes but nodded anyways. Eres felt a little embarrassed as he dismissed her but said nothing more.

Howard clapped his hands together and grabbed a cape before waving Coilin forward. "Well, lets get started. We can talk what you want when we get to the chair." He assured, walking briskly. Eres sat down and gave him a smile before sitting down herself in a waiting chair.

Jingle
August 14th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Something of a smirk came onto Howard's face and he nodded his head. "Perfect. And Eres?" He asked curiousily. Eres felt up her head to the root before sighinv and shaking her head in a definite no.

"Nah, love this baby too much, ya know?" Howard rolled his eyes but nodded anyways. Eres felt a little embarrassed as he dismissed her but said nothing more.

Howard clapped his hands together and grabbed a cape before waving Coilin forward. "Well, lets get started. We can talk what you want when we get to the chair." He assured, walking briskly. Eres sat down and gave him a smile before sitting down herself in a waiting chair.

Coilin nodded and followed the man to the chair, sitting down. "I was thinking something longer on top but the back and the sides are short- I need to look more my age." he said with a shrug, looking at Howard.

Part of him was incredibly nervous about the idea of all his hair being cut off and styled differently- would anyone be able to recognize him anymore? The new king sighed and looked in the mirror- seeing the last bit of his long shaggy hair.

Jappy
August 15th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Coilin nodded and followed the man to the chair, sitting down. "I was thinking something longer on top but the back and the sides are short- I need to look more my age." he said with a shrug, looking at Howard.

Part of him was incredibly nervous about the idea of all his hair being cut off and styled differently- would anyone be able to recognize him anymore? The new king sighed and looked in the mirror- seeing the last bit of his long shaggy hair.

Howard hummed before then moving to push the hair back, after draping a cape over Coilin's body. "Well, we could perhaps move your bangs to the left like so-" He did just as he said. "And then we can trim and shave up the back and the sides. that way you can flip the bangs over the top! It's quite the style nowadays, from what I've heard!" Howard gushed a bit.\, complementing himself in his head. "Good with you?" He asked quickly, hands already move to clip back the hair in a way to cut it in the fashion he wanted.

Jingle
August 16th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Howard hummed before then moving to push the hair back, after draping a cape over Coilin's body. "Well, we could perhaps move your bangs to the left like so-" He did just as he said. "And then we can trim and shave up the back and the sides. that way you can flip the bangs over the top! It's quite the style nowadays, from what I've heard!" Howard gushed a bit.\, complementing himself in his head. "Good with you?" He asked quickly, hands already move to clip back the hair in a way to cut it in the fashion he wanted.

"I'm fine with that." Coilin said, looking in the mirror and feeling rather nervous about having his hair cut. It had been years since he last had it done- and the last thing he wanted to do was look like an idiot furring his ceremony to become king.

Jappy
August 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"I'm fine with that." Coilin said, looking in the mirror and feeling rather nervous about having his hair cut. It had been years since he last had it done- and the last thing he wanted to do was look like an idiot furring his ceremony to become king.

Howard frowned after a moment and placed two hands on Coilin's shoulder. "Honey, relax." He murmured, patting his shoulder before moving to clip the bangs up. "I'm sure you'll look stunning. After all, it's my salon. You always come out satisfied!"

Eres huffed as she picked up a magazine. Some model on the front was shooting her a finger gun, the title is 'How to Flirt Up Your Life!' with several side stories along with it. Then, she guessed, at least it would be fun to rip on. She moved her legs under her and read biting her lip while Howard worked.

Jingle
August 17th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Howard frowned after a moment and placed two hands on Coilin's shoulder. "Honey, relax." He murmured, patting his shoulder before moving to clip the bangs up. "I'm sure you'll look stunning. After all, it's my salon. You always come out satisfied!"

Eres huffed as she picked up a magazine. Some model on the front was shooting her a finger gun, the title is 'How to Flirt Up Your Life!' with several side stories along with it. Then, she guessed, at least it would be fun to rip on. She moved her legs under her and read biting her lip while Howard worked.

His shoulders relaxed as he let out a small sigh. "Alright alright." Coilin replied, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes. He had to learn to put trust in the man and hope to God that his hair wouldn't be screwed up. "Thank you."

Jappy
August 17th, 2017, 09:59 PM
His shoulders relaxed as he let out a small sigh. "Alright alright." Coilin replied, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes. He had to learn to put trust in the man and hope to God that his hair wouldn't be screwed up. "Thank you."

Howard brightened slightly before setting to work, carefully clipping and making precise cuts and shaving to create the undercut look he was going for.

Later, when he finished, he quickly rubbed oil into it before then finishing the haircut. "Perfect!" He murmured, taking a step back and putting away his supplies. "I assume it is to your liking?"

Jingle
August 17th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Howard brightened slightly before setting to work, carefully clipping and making precise cuts and shaving to create the undercut look he was going for.

Later, when he finished, he quickly rubbed oil into it before then finishing the haircut. "Perfect!" He murmured, taking a step back and putting away his supplies. "I assume it is to your liking?"

Coilin opened his eyes, blinking as he saw himself in the mirror. It had been years since he had changed up his look- and now it was drastically different. He bit his lip as he looked it over, turning his head to see the sides. "Yeah..." the man said before smiling. "I do like it. I feel like it suits me better."

Jappy
August 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Coilin opened his eyes, blinking as he saw himself in the mirror. It had been years since he had changed up his look- and now it was drastically different. He bit his lip as he looked it over, turning his head to see the sides. "Yeah..." the man said before smiling. "I do like it. I feel like it suits me better."

Howard let out a sigh. "Nothing less of yours truely to give you a great haircut!" He proclaimed, taking off the cape before going to the front desk. He smiled up at Coilin and held out a hand. "15,000 gems, please!" He called out, and Eres got up at his voice, having not see Coilin yet. When she did, she stopped before smiling brightly. "You look super good, Coil!" She commented.

Jingle
August 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Howard let out a sigh. "Nothing less of yours truely to give you a great haircut!" He proclaimed, taking off the cape before going to the front desk. He smiled up at Coilin and held out a hand. "15,000 gems, please!" He called out, and Eres got up at his voice, having not see Coilin yet. When she did, she stopped before smiling brightly. "You look super good, Coil!" She commented.

Coilin smiled and nodded, reaching into his pocket and pulling out 20 thousand jewels for the tip. He handed it to Howard with a smile and looked back at Eres, nodding. "Why thank you~" he said, smiling.

Jappy
August 20th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Coilin smiled and nodded, reaching into his pocket and pulling out 20 thousand jewels for the tip. He handed it to Howard with a smile and looked back at Eres, nodding. "Why thank you~" he said, smiling.

Eres laughed at his tone, while Howard looked at the money with a bit of overzealousness. He quickly stashed it away and then moved to the back to look it over. The red head smiled before pointing to the door. "Lunch?"

Jingle
August 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM
Eres laughed at his tone, while Howard looked at the money with a bit of overzealousness. He quickly stashed it away and then moved to the back to look it over. The red head smiled before pointing to the door. "Lunch?"

"Sounds fantastic." Coilin replied, holding the door open for the redhead. He smiled faintly, his head feeling lighter with the sudden cut of hair. It was like the back of his head was cold or something. "Where are we going to go?" He asked.

Jappy
August 24th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"Sounds fantastic." Coilin replied, holding the door open for the redhead. He smiled faintly, his head feeling lighter with the sudden cut of hair. It was like the back of his head was cold or something. "Where are we going to go?" He asked.

So sorry it took me so long to respond!))

Eres nodded her head as thanks and tapped her chin as they walked. "There's the cafe I really like- its got paintings on its walls and those are always really cool to look at, ya know?" She offered slightly, and using her question to gauge how much Coilin actually was into the idea. "if not, there's a more fancy place down from there a few blocks too."

Jingle
August 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM
So sorry it took me so long to respond!))

Eres nodded her head as thanks and tapped her chin as they walked. "There's the cafe I really like- its got paintings on its walls and those are always really cool to look at, ya know?" She offered slightly, and using her question to gauge how much Coilin actually was into the idea. "if not, there's a more fancy place down from there a few blocks too."

"Mhm. Sounds great. I'm fine with that." Coilin responded, walking next to her and smiling faintly. He was happy to spend his last few hours here with her... it was nice.

Jappy
August 24th, 2017, 11:33 PM
"Mhm. Sounds great. I'm fine with that." Coilin responded, walking next to her and smiling faintly. He was happy to spend his last few hours here with her... it was nice.

"Okay!" She agreed, happy at the choice selection. Well, mainly that Coilin was okay with her choice selection but she waved it aside. Walking fast, they quickly got to the cafe and she waved him inside, before picking a booth towards the back for some privacy. Picking up a menu, she peeked over the top of the menu towards Coilin. "I really like their tea here. And their cod is also so good."

Jingle
August 26th, 2017, 12:42 AM
"Okay!" She agreed, happy at the choice selection. Well, mainly that Coilin was okay with her choice selection but she waved it aside. Walking fast, they quickly got to the cafe and she waved him inside, before picking a booth towards the back for some privacy. Picking up a menu, she peeked over the top of the menu towards Coilin. "I really like their tea here. And their cod is also so good."

"Inner it's lovely." Coilin replied, running his hand through his much shorter hair. He looked back down at her, wanting to stay with her forever... he wanted no one but her in his life. The man quickly turned away and took a small breath.