PDA

View Full Version : DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Pages : 1 2 [3]

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 12:30 PM
She nodded,” I guess that is important.” She meowed trying to sound happy,” Please don’t abandon the clan the day I’m a warrior though.” She meowed

The elder tom's expression became somber at that comment, though it stayed that way for a brief moment. He entered the Medicine den and gently placed the herbs in a corner, and turned to his apprentice.

"I might stay to see how you're doing without my supervision ... " He started, his voice strained from the efforts he had made throughout the day. "But you have to keep my age in mind, Ravenpaw. I wont be around forever ..."

He stopped for a while, lost in his thoughts. While he was alone and in despair, a time that was still close in memory yet felt like forever ago sometimes, he would have welcomed his fate with a determined state of mind. Now, he wasn't so sure.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 12:43 PM
Trappedpaw walked over to Magpiepaw. "So many new cats.." He said to her.
He then sat down, watching the rest of the ceremony.

Mango
December 31st, 2017, 12:52 PM
The elder tom's expression became somber at that comment, though it stayed that way for a brief moment. He entered the Medicine den and gently placed the herbs in a corner, and turned to his apprentice.

"I might stay to see how you're doing without my supervision ... " He started, his voice strained from the efforts he had made throughout the day. "But you have to keep my age in mind, Ravenpaw. I wont be around forever ..."

He stopped for a while, lost in his thoughts. While he was alone and in despair, a time that was still close in memory yet felt like forever ago sometimes, he would have welcomed his fate with a determined state of mind. Now, he wasn't so sure.
Ravenpaw smiled,” I know. I’ll won’t take the time you have left for granted.” She murmered.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 02:26 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No you didn't miss any of mine. And sorry I haven't been on that much. Just been really busy that's all :ohnuu:)

Killa and Deadly stepped forward, ready for there new names. They also couldn't believe how many cats have decided to join the clan.
"Well Killa, I told you that this would be an excellent clan to join." He'd whisper.
"Yeah, guess I shouldn't judge as much." She'd respond.
He nodded in agreement.
Killa's eyes rested on Dragon ~ Star waiting for the she to announce their new names.
"killa(i forgot the name one is red something and dont remember the other....sorry)you will be known as (whatever it is)and deadly will be (redclaw or redwatcher i think)welcome to dragonclan"dragonstar said

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 04:29 PM
Trappedpaw walked over to Magpiepaw. "So many new cats.." He said to her.
He then sat down, watching the rest of the ceremony.

"Yeah. This clan is growing so fast ... It still feels like I'm dreaming sometimes ... that maybe I lost consciousness once I stepped out of my old clan's territory ..." The she-cat thought aloud, watching each and every cat that were receiving their ceremonies.

-

Ravenpaw smiled,” I know. I’ll won’t take the time you have left for granted.” She murmered.

The Medicine cat chose to let that conversation slide, and instead started to arrange the herbs.
"Alright, try to classify them by sizes." Swiftowl meowed. "Especially with the comfrey roots. And put the smaller ones on the front, that way they're the ones that will be put in use first, and the bigger ones will be used for emergency or act as a reserve should we run out of them. But the same can be done for any other herbs, of course." He rambled on, doing what he was explaining as he walked around the den, trying to find the perfect spot to stock each herbs.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Yeah. This clan is growing so fast ... It still feels like I'm dreaming sometimes ... that maybe I lost consciousness once I stepped out of my old clan's territory ..." The she-cat thought aloud, watching each and every cat that were receiving their ceremonies.

-

The Medicine cat chose to let that conversation slide, and instead started to arrange the herbs.
"Alright, try to classify them by sizes." Swiftowl meowed. "Especially with the comfrey roots. And put the smaller ones on the front, that way they're the ones that will be put in use first, and the bigger ones will be used for emergency or act as a reserve should we run out of them. But the same can be done for any other herbs, of course." He rambled on, doing what he was explaining as he walked around the den, trying to find the perfect spot to stock each herbs.
"Yeah, I mean, I'm new here, but it seems like the clan has grown so much." He said with a slight chuckle.

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 04:39 PM
"Yeah, I mean, I'm new here, but it seems like the clan has grown so much." He said with a slight chuckle.

Magpiepaw chuckled too, and subconsciously got closer to Trappedpaw, before she realized something.

"I sure do hope we won't run out of prey ..." She said, her pessimistic nature taking over.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Magpiepaw chuckled too, and subconsciously got closer to Trappedpaw, before she realized something.

"I sure do hope we won't run out of prey ..." She said, her pessimistic nature taking over.
Trappedpaw gasped at the thought of it. "That would be very bad." He meowed to her.

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 04:46 PM
Trappedpaw gasped at the thought of it. "That would be very bad." He meowed to her.

Magpiepaw's ears flattened down at the thought.
"Yeah ... it would." She sighed.

She didn't want to lose any members of her new clan. Sure, the ones with wings could provide for birds and squirrels with more ease ... should they know how to fly. Which, as it turned out, wasn't the black molly's case.

She bowed her head down in shame as she thought of how useless she seemed to others, not caring that someone else was there to see her in a vulnerable state.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:49 PM
Magpiepaw's ears flattened down at the thought.
"Yeah ... it would." She sighed.

She didn't want to lose any members of her new clan. Sure, the ones with wings could provide for birds and squirrels with more ease ... should they know how to fly. Which, as it turned out, wasn't the black molly's case.

She bowed her head down in shame as she thought of how useless she seemed to others, not caring that someone else was there to see her in a vulnerable state.

"Hey! It'll be okay!" He said looking at Magpiepaw. "I'm sure that won't happen." He smiled at her, trying to stay positive.

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 05:47 PM
"Hey! It'll be okay!" He said looking at Magpiepaw. "I'm sure that won't happen." He smiled at her, trying to stay positive.

Magpiepaw took in the other apprentice's words and smiled back a little, though her ears were still crouched down.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We just got some healthy warriors after all ..." She looked at the other cats yet again. "Sorry about that ..." She murmured.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 05:58 PM
Magpiepaw took in the other apprentice's words and smiled back a little, though her ears were still crouched down.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We just got some healthy warriors after all ..." She looked at the other cats yet again. "Sorry about that ..." She murmured.

"It's okay, we all have our moments.--
Er, not that was a bad thing to do!" He said. He gave himself a mental smack. 'Trappedpaw you idiot!' he thought.

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 06:03 PM
"It's okay, we all have our moments.--
Er, not that was a bad thing to do!" He said. He gave himself a mental smack. 'Trappedpaw you idiot!' he thought.

Magpiepaw couldn't help but chuckle. "Well it's true, I suppose, but you gotta admit that wasn't something really .... let's say ... dignified." She grinned, her ears moving up again.

"Starclan's kits ... me waking up in that way, and now this ... I must look like some kind of mouse-brained kit to you." She playfully moved her head to the side while looking Trappedpaw in the eyes, having retrieved her good mood.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 06:37 PM
Magpiepaw couldn't help but chuckle. "Well it's true, I suppose, but you gotta admit that wasn't something really .... let's say ... dignified." She grinned, her ears moving up again.

"Starclan's kits ... me waking up in that way, and now this ... I must look like some kind of mouse-brained kit to you." She playfully moved her head to the side while looking Trappedpaw in the yes, having retrieved her good mood.
"No, you look like a very smart apprentice." He said. "And hey, if you wanna talk about bad, I've been with you all day, so you've probably noticed how much of a pain in the tail I am." He joked. But, he wasn't really joking..

Mango
January 1st, 2018, 11:20 AM

-

She nodded,” Makes sense.” She began to sort them by size. She wasn’t even seven moons, she hoped she’d finish her training before he went to Starclan.

PeaFlower
January 1st, 2018, 11:35 AM
"No, you look like a very smart apprentice." He said. "And hey, if you wanna talk about bad, I've been with you all day, so you've probably noticed how much of a pain in the tail I am." He joked. But, he wasn't really joking..

The she-cat smiled a bit at the compliment, but frowned when she heard the next thing that came out of Trappedpaw's mouth. "A pain in the tail ? What do you mean ? You're one of the most agreeable and sensible cats I've met." She said in full honesty, looking him in the eyes yet again, this time with a determined gaze.

She nodded,” Makes sense.” She began to sort them by size. She wasn’t even seven moons, she hoped she’d finish her training before he went to Starclan.

"Good, if it makes sense to you then you'll remember it better. And it's an important thing to remember. Efficiency can save lives. Quite literally so." Swiftowl almost chuckled at his somewhat dark joke bust restrained himself. He had seen so many cats die during his life, but he had to keep in mind his apprentice wasn't as used to it as he was, and death still meant a great deal to her, even if she were to deny it. She was still young, after all.

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:42 AM
The she-cat smiled a bit at the compliment, but frowned when she heard the next thing that came out of Trappedpaw's mouth. "A pain in the tail ? What do you mean ? You're one of the most agreeable and sensible cats I've met." She said in full honesty, looking him in the eyes yet again, this time with a determined gaze.

-

"Good, if it makes sense to you then you'll remember it better. And it's an important thing to remember. Efficiency can save lives. Quite literally so." Swiftowl almost chuckled at his somewhat dark joke bust restrained himself. He had seen so many cats die during his life, but he had to keep in mind his apprentice wasn't as used to it as he was, and death still meant a great deal to her, even if she were to deny it. She was still young, after all.Trappedpaw smiled and said; "Thank you.." He didn't believe that he wasn't a pain in the tail.
But, she did.

Mango
January 1st, 2018, 12:05 PM

"Good, if it makes sense to you then you'll remember it better. And it's an important thing to remember. Efficiency can save lives. Quite literally so." Swiftowl almost chuckled at his somewhat dark joke bust restrained himself. He had seen so many cats die during his life, but he had to keep in mind his apprentice wasn't as used to it as he was, and death still meant a great deal to her, even if she were to deny it. She was still young, after all.
She was glad she hadn’t had to deal with an injury alone yet, but when would she deal with an injury in general. She wanted to know.

xYx_Void_xYx
January 1st, 2018, 12:27 PM
"killa(i forgot the name one is red something and dont remember the other....sorry)you will be known as (whatever it is)and deadly will be (redclaw or redwatcher i think)welcome to dragonclan"dragonstar said
-----------
Claw ~ Wing seemed happy with his new name, he'd glance at his sister who was now known as Stealth ~ Path. (Just changed her name Cause why not?) Which fit her greatly since she was very sneaky and barely leaves any pawprints in her path.
Stealth ~ Path dipped her head in appreciation of her new name. She'd pad away from her brother and greeting the other new warriors.
(Happy New Year :kittyface:)

xYx_Void_xYx
January 1st, 2018, 04:50 PM
Deadly thought he could do the same thing, but with a little twist. He glimpsed at the nursery.
'Talking to kits can't be hard.' He considered.
He dragged his paws towards the large den, he shivered viewing the misty breath that exited out of his nostrils. At last, he made it to the entrance of the den, peeking his head threw. Sighing he'd entered the den seeing the small white kit.
"Hello." He'd flick an ear.
(He doesn't have much experience with kits)

Fireflower
January 5th, 2018, 10:09 PM
"lightningscale i need to tell you something"dragonstar said jumping down"yes?"he said looking at her confuesed."im haveing kits,your the father"she said"really?!"he yelled"that amazeing"
"yes the kits will come soon,sooner than normal i think its due to me being part dragon or something!"she said"how long have you known?"he asked"not long just today"
PeaFlower

PeaFlower
January 14th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Trappedpaw smiled and said; "Thank you.." He didn't believe that he wasn't a pain in the tail.
But, she did.

Magpiepaw smiled back at the other apprentice. "Heh, you're welcome. Though I'm just stating the obvious here." She chuckled.

She then turned to th fresh kill pile, and saw it was starting to get empty. "Hey, wanna ask my mentor if he could accompany us on a small hunting trip ?" She asked, her whiskers twitching at the prospect of hunting.

( @Okapi , still wanna rp Flyingspirit ? )

She was glad she hadn’t had to deal with an injury alone yet, but when would she deal with an injury in general. She wanted to know.

Swiftowl continued arranging the herbs, but then froze and frowned.

"Hm ..." He pondered out loud. "Come with me, Ravenpaw, I need to ask something to Dragonstar. I'm not sure we have enough herbs, or at least some we really need, and since she is the most likely to know what is needed for the Clan ..." He didn't talk much more, exiting his den to go to Dragonstar's.

"lightningscale i need to tell you something"dragonstar said jumping down"yes?"he said looking at her confuesed."im haveing kits,your the father"she said"really?!"he yelled"that amazeing"
"yes the kits will come soon,sooner than normal i think its due to me being part dragon or something!"she said"how long have you known?"he asked"not long just today"
@PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321)

Once he arrived he noticed Dragonclan's leader wasn't alone, and from the two cats' expressions, it was somewhat of a private conversation it seemed.
"Oh, pardon me, Dragonstar, I didn't mean to interrupt ... whatever your conversation is about ..."
Feeling slightly embarassed, as he wasn't privy in the slightest, the old Medicine cat recoiled out of the den, muttering multiple excuses, mentally cursing himself for being so easily flustered. Why didn't he get past that stage in apprenticehood ?! He was an elder, for Starclan's sake !

Gabriel6o9
January 14th, 2018, 10:30 AM
potato

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Magpiepaw smiled back at the other apprentice. "Heh, you're welcome. Though I'm just stating the obvious here." She chuckled.

She then turned to th fresh kill pile, and saw it was starting to get empty. "Hey, wanna ask my mentor if he could accompany us on a small hunting trip ?" She asked, her whiskers twitching at the prospect of hunting.

"Hm ..." He pondered out loud. "Come with me, Ravenpaw, I need to ask something to Dragonstar. I'm not sure we have enough herbs, or at least some we really need, and since she is the most likely to know what is needed for the Clan ..." He didn't talk much more, exiting his den to go to Dragonstar's.

Once he arrived he noticed Dragonclan's leader wasn't alone, and from the two cats' expressions, it was somewhat of a private conversation it seemed.
"Oh, pardon me, Dragonstar, I didn't mean to interrupt ... whatever your conversation is about ..."
Feeling slightly embarassed, as he wasn't privy in the slightest, the old Medicine cat recoiled out of the den, muttering multiple excuses, mentally cursing himself for being so easily flustered. Why didn't he get past that stage in apprenticehood ?! He was an elder, for Starclan's sake !
"im haveing kits:soon"dragonstar said to the med cat.what even she dosent understand is how it doesnt look like she is going to have kits.she guessed it was due to her being part dragon no one can tell if a dragons about to have kit! right? she thought but even then was confused.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 02:29 PM
potato
eh?

Ariii
January 14th, 2018, 05:08 PM

Trappedpaw turned her head to look where Magpiepaw was looking. "Sure." He meowed.

Mango
January 15th, 2018, 02:27 PM

Ravenpaw stood in the den blinking in acnolagement, she never really experienced the apprenticehood stage of awkwardly shuffling her paws in embarassment. It was all part of learning after all.

PeaFlower
January 15th, 2018, 04:32 PM
"im haveing kits:soon"dragonstar said to the med cat.what even she dosent understand is how it doesnt look like she is going to have kits.she guessed it was due to her being part dragon no one can tell if a dragons about to have kit! right? she thought but even then was confused.
Ravenpaw stood in the den blinking in acnolagement, she never really experienced the apprenticehood stage of awkwardly shuffling her paws in embarassment. It was all part of learning after all.

Swiftowl froze at the mention of kits. It wasn't that he never had helped queens give birth, or that he had ever felt uncomfortable doing it, but he couldn't help but be reminded of his own, never to exist kits, and family. It may have been moons and moons ago, but the pain still persisted, or so it seemed.

Regaining his composure, as he had learned to do so as not to throw off his patients, he thought this over. He leaned close to the leader and saw her belly wasn't nearly as big as it should be. But over the moons, he had learned to trust and rely on a queen's instincts better than his own senses. And he had never had to help a half-dragon cat give birth. Perhaps that would explain things.

"Well, from my observations, I'd say you have a few moons to go by ... but from your feelings ..." He turned to Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, go fetch a nice, clean stick from the den, wont you ? As well as some thyme, just in case. I want everything I'll need to be in the nursery when the time comes."

He waited for his apprentice to get out of the den before asking what he went here to ask in the first place, but not before giving his blessings.

"Dragonstar, Lightningscale, I give you the best of my wishes, and I promise I will do my best so that your kits live, and live to be strong and healthy warriors for the clan." He meowed, respectfully bowing his head. "However, I first came to inquire if the clan needed anything in terms of herbs ... any warriors prone to getting hurt ? Sore pads ? ... I assume now I'll have to go fetch some borage leaves ..." He pondered, before turning back to the leader. " I would also like to know how close to giving birth you think you are, so that I can decide wether you can stay here or move to the nursery."

Trappedpaw turned her head to look where Magpiepaw was looking. "Sure." He meowed.

"Ok then !" Magpiepaw went in the direction she thought she last saw her mentor go. "Flyingspirit ?" She called, hoping the older tom was still there.

( 2018 Okapi )

Mango
January 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Swiftowl froze at the mention of kits. It wasn't that he never had helped queens give birth, or that he had ever felt uncomfortable doing it, but he couldn't help but be reminded of his own, never to exist kits, and family. It may have been moons and moons ago, but the pain still persisted, or so it seemed.

Regaining his composure, as he had learned to do so as not to throw off his patients, he thought this over. He leaned close to the leader and saw her belly wasn't nearly as big as it should be. But over the moons, he had learned to trust and rely on a queen's instincts better than his own senses. And he had never had to help a half-dragon cat give birth. Perhaps that would explain things.

"Well, from my observations, I'd say you have a few moons to go by ... but from your feelings ..." He turned to Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, go fetch a nice, clean stick from the den, wont you ? As well as some thyme, just in case. I want everything I'll need to be in the nursery when the time comes."

He waited for his apprentice to get out of the den before asking what he went here to ask in the first place, but not before giving his blessings.

"Dragonstar, Lightningscale, I give you the best of my wishes, and I promise I will do my best so that your kits live, and live to be strong and healthy warriors for the clan." He meowed, respectfully bowing his head. "However, I first came to inquire if the clan needed anything in terms of herbs ... any warriors prone to getting hurt ? Sore pads ? ... I assume now I'll have to go fetch some borage leaves ..." He pondered, before turning back to the leader. " I would also like to know how close to giving birth you think you are, so that I can decide wether you can stay here or move to the nursery."

"Ok then !" Magpiepaw went in the direction she thought she last saw her mentor go. "Flyingspirit ?" She called, hoping the older tom was still there.

( 2018 Okapi )
Ravenpaw gave a curt nod and sprinted to the den finding thyme and a clean stick before running to the empty nursery with stale moss, she placed it down the went without being instructed to, to fetch fresh moss.

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 04:39 PM

( 2018 Okapi )
"thank you swiftowl"dragonstar said and then thought "at the most i'd say 7 moons but could be 2 moons"(i dont want it to be that long in case of failing threads)she said looking at lightnigscale next to her:all she hoped was that they had no problems(ill try to send you and okapi the info on the kits

Ariii
January 15th, 2018, 05:36 PM

( 2018 Okapi )
Trappedpaw followed Magpiepaw

(Writers Block)

PeaFlower
February 12th, 2018, 06:48 AM
Bumpies.

Not gonna post anything worthwile as I still have my huge writer's block.

But it has started to go away, so I probably will be posting stuff again on here.

That's all, folks !
2018 Okapi
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
littledragon0625

Fireflower
March 9th, 2018, 08:10 AM
bumpies

Fireflower
March 22nd, 2018, 04:32 PM
Bumpies.

Not gonna post anything worthwile as I still have my huge writer's block.

But it has started to go away, so I probably will be posting stuff again on here.

That's all, folks !
2018 Okapi
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
littledragon0625
ok i know you are on a writeing block but you havent posted and we need to kitting to happen.....plz

Ravenclaw69
April 5th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Eclipsepelt wandered into Dragonclan territory, with no idea it belonged to a clan. She heard a bush rustle and dropped into a crouch.

Ravenclaw69
April 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Eclipsepelt heard a stick snap underneath her paw. She winced as a rabbit darted out of the leaves and she chased after it. Eventually, she caught it.

Ravenclaw69
April 5th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Without realizing it, she had run right into Dragonclan territory! after she finished the rabbit, she continued to explore.

Eclipsepelt was not expecting to meet another cat, and when she heard a voice say, "who are you?" she was very startled. She whipped her head around and found herself answering without thinking, "I-I'm Eclipsepelt."

When Eclipsepelt heard a voice say, "who are you?" she was visibly startled. She had never seen this cat before, and didn't know if she could trust him, so she returned the question. "who are you?" she asked.

Fireflower
April 5th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Eclipsepelt wandered into Dragonclan territory, with no idea it belonged to a clan. She heard a bush rustle and dropped into a crouch.
Eclipsepelt heard a stick snap underneath her paw. She winced as a rabbit darted out of the leaves and she chased after it. Eventually, she caught it.
all in one post)
lightingsclae walked out of the camp,a little stressed about dragonstars kitting happening soon but.he heard the snap of a twig and shot into a tree.he looked around to see a she-cat wandering around.he stayed in place and asked"who are you?"

Ravenclaw69
April 12th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Eclipsepelt was extremely startled from hearing another cat, not knowing there was anyone around. She turned and saw a tom sitting in a tree. She had learned to not trust any strange cat immediately, so she asked the same question. "who are you?"

Fireflower
April 12th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Eclipsepelt was extremely startled from hearing another cat, not knowing there was anyone around. She turned and saw a tom sitting in a tree. She had learned to not trust any strange cat immediately, so she asked the same question. "who are you?"
"i just asked that ya furball"he joked and jumped to the ground,landing on a pile of leaves.he tried to hide his wings but his pelt was not as thick as dragonstars or most cats in the small clan"the names lightingscale"then he added"i am pronouncing it right,by the way"

Ravenclaw69
April 12th, 2018, 08:45 PM
"i just asked that ya furball"he joked and jumped to the ground,landing on a pile of leaves.he tried to hide his wings but his pelt was not as thick as dragonstars or most cats in the small clan"the names lightingscale"then he added"i am pronouncing it right,by the way"
'Lightningscale huh? That's an unusual name," she thought. Then she realized that he had a warrior name, and he had been acting kind of protective, so she must be on Clan territory. "Um," she said, feeling awkward, "Am I in your territory?"

.:Virgo:.
April 12th, 2018, 08:53 PM
forum
name Ravenwing||Dovestorm||Mockingkit
rank warrior||queen||kit
looks a black Tom with black raven wings and green eyes||A white molly with White wings and stormy grey eyes||A light gray kit with white wings
likes having something to do, his mate and kit||likes being in the nursery and helping other queens, her mate, her kit, kits in general||his mom and dad
dislikes
mate Dovestorm||Ravenwing||open
kits Mockingkit||Mockingkit||none yet
littermate open||open||open
personality nice work ethic can have a short temper||nice can be annoyed easily||nice, intelligent, can be bored easily
enemys open||open||open
Littledragon

Fireflower
April 12th, 2018, 08:55 PM
'Lightningscale huh? That's an unusual name," she thought. Then she realized that he had a warrior name, and he had been acting kind of protective, so she must be on Clan territory. "Um," she said, feeling awkward, "Am I in your territory?"
"the far edge,yes"lightingscale said"and its not my terr. its is my mates land. welcome to dragonclan.i never got your name"he said wow this must sound strange to any non-winged cat!

Fireflower
April 12th, 2018, 08:56 PM
forum
name Ravenwing||Dovestorm||Mockingkit
rank warrior||queen||kit
looks a black Tom with black raven wings and green eyes||A white molly with White wings and stormy grey eyes||A light gray kit with white wings
likes having something to do, his mate and kit||likes being in the nursery and helping other queens, her mate, her kit, kits in general||his mom and dad
dislikes
mate Dovestorm||Ravenwing||open
kits Mockingkit||Mockingkit||none yet
littermate open||open||open
personality nice work ethic can have a short temper||nice can be annoyed easily||nice, intelligent, can be bored easily
enemys open||open||open
Littledragon
there is a sign up form,but ill take it!
do you know how the 'found' thing works?

April 12th, 2018, 08:58 PM
there is a sign up form,but ill take it!
do you know how the 'found' thing works?
yep (duskkit was found with his loner mother killed) the found thing means you have to be a loner/rouge/kittypet to join the clan

Fireflower
April 12th, 2018, 08:59 PM
yep (duskkit was found with his loner mother killed)
duskkit?

April 13th, 2018, 09:26 PM
duskkit?
the third person in my forms and that was my original name for her sorry!

Fireflower
April 13th, 2018, 09:49 PM
the third person in my forms and that was my original name for her sorry!
ok then so you mean mockingkit?

April 13th, 2018, 10:20 PM
ok then so you mean mockingkit?
yup

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 09:59 AM
yup
kk
well start when ever and ill try to send dragonstar or lighhningscale out to find you

April 14th, 2018, 10:55 AM
[btw their original names were Crow [ravenwing], Lady [dovestorm], and Norman [duskkit].]
Lady was gathering up a mouse skeleton and climbed up a fence, looking around she decided to go in the forest and sightsee around

Crpw was at the edge of the forest already, grooming himself.

Norman was curled up in a empty newspaper nest the body, killed by a wildcat, of his mother

Littledragon

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 12:22 PM
[btw their original names were Crow [ravenwing], Lady [dovestorm], and Norman [duskkit].]
Lady was gathering up a mouse skeleton and climbed up a fence, looking around she decided to go in the forest and sightsee around

Crpw was at the edge of the forest already, grooming himself.

Norman was curled up in a empty newspaper nest the body, killed by a wildcat, of his mother

Littledragon
(oh kittypets(ish) not many come around)
dragonstar didnt want to be kept in the campp just cause she told the med cat thats shes haveing kits.she left to go look around the southern edge of the terr.

April 14th, 2018, 12:38 PM
(oh kittypets(ish) not many come around)
dragonstar didnt want to be kept in the campp just cause she told the med cat thats shes haveing kits.she left to go look around the southern edge of the terr.
Lady and crow were both exploring the forest and heard footsteps and were immediately alert

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Lady and crow were both exploring the forest and heard footsteps and were immediately alert
dragonstar heard the cats and jumped in a tree,her wings did help her do it.she looked down and saw the cats below

April 14th, 2018, 08:29 PM
dragonstar heard the cats and jumped in a tree,her wings did help her do it.she looked down and saw the cats below
Lady shrank down and her ears lay close to her head, "Who's there?" she said nervously her white tail flicking sharply. Crow also stopped and sniffed, smelling the unfamiliar cat, "Hello?" he said uncertainly, looking around.

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Lady shrank down and her ears lay close to her head, "Who's there?" she said nervously her white tail flicking sharply. Crow also stopped and sniffed, smelling the unfamiliar cat, "Hello?" he said uncertainly, looking around.
dragonstar unleased her dragon-like wings letting out a fearsome hiss

April 14th, 2018, 08:56 PM
dragonstar unleased her dragon-like wings letting out a fearsome hiss
Lady stood back up and put her ears up, "Hello? Whoever you are we come peace if this is your territory." She said firmly and as nice as possible.
Crow looked at Lady then back at the forest around, "Yeah what she said!" He said confidently

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Lady stood back up and put her ears up, "Hello? Whoever you are we come peace if this is your territory." She said firmly and as nice as possible.
Crow looked at Lady then back at the forest around, "Yeah what she said!" He said confidently
smarter than most she though and jumped to the ground"who are you!?"she growled.she has been a bit stressed joining this whole clan together and honest to herself she knew it wouldnt hold up forever.

April 14th, 2018, 09:51 PM
smarter than most she though and jumped to the ground"who are you!?"she growled.she has been a bit stressed joining this whole clan together and honest to herself she knew it wouldnt hold up forever.
Lady tried to stand her ground, or at least keep standing at the sight of the cat, "Um.. C-Crow?" she stuttered slightly.

"Im Crow and that is Lady." he said solemnly keeping eye contact with the unknown feline. "We are not here to wreak havoc." he said.

"Y-yeah!" Lady said forcing a smile

Fireflower
April 15th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Lady tried to stand her ground, or at least keep standing at the sight of the cat, "Um.. C-Crow?" she stuttered slightly.

"Im Crow and that is Lady." he said solemnly keeping eye contact with the unknown feline. "We are not here to wreak havoc." he said.

"Y-yeah!" Lady said forcing a smile
"kittypets"she muddered under her breath"i never said you were 'wreaking havoc,you most likely cant even catch a mouse. i am dragonstar leader of dragonclan. why are you here?"

April 15th, 2018, 10:51 AM
"kittypets"she muddered under her breath"i never said you were 'wreaking havoc,you most likely cant even catch a mouse. i am dragonstar leader of dragonclan. why are you here?"
Crow growled " We are loners," he said solidly.
Lady's eyes glowed with anger "We can catch mice and, " she said calmed "Wait... Dragonclan? I've heard rumors that the cats of dragonclan have wings... is that true? and can we join? I mean we were just touring the forest but this sounds way cooler." Her eyes were sparkling like stars from excitement.

Fireflower
April 15th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Crow growled " We are loners," he said solidly.
Lady's eyes glowed with anger "We can catch mice and, " she said calmed "Wait... Dragonclan? I've heard rumors that the cats of dragonclan have wings... is that true? and can we join? I mean we were just touring the forest but this sounds way cooler." Her eyes were sparkling like stars from excitement.
"we could use more clanmates"dragonstar said

April 15th, 2018, 12:55 PM
"we could use more clanmates"dragonstar said
Lady's eyes sparkled wildly "yes please! Crow?"
"Fine..." He said

Fireflower
April 15th, 2018, 01:18 PM
"Fine..." He said
"id like to partol the border first"

Fireflower
April 22nd, 2018, 09:25 PM
"Fine..." He said
bump

April 29th, 2018, 01:15 PM
"id like to partol the border first"
"Yes Ma'am." Lady said and crossed calmly to the side when she heard a small mewl. She turned around and saw a blind staggering and badly hurt pepper colored kit. Gingerly, she picked up the kit and laid down. Putting the kit down, she started grooming it and looked at the wounds. The wounds were inflicted by either another cat,or maybe a lynx. The kit meanwhile, was asleep while she groomed him.

Fireflower
April 29th, 2018, 01:39 PM
"Yes Ma'am." Lady said and crossed calmly to the side when she heard a small mewl. She turned around and saw a blind staggering and badly hurt pepper colored kit. Gingerly, she picked up the kit and laid down. Putting the kit down, she started grooming it and looked at the wounds. The wounds were inflicted by either another cat,or maybe a lynx. The kit meanwhile, was asleep while she groomed him.
(but it says gray kit)
dragonstar saw lady with the kit"what happened?"

April 29th, 2018, 01:44 PM
(but it says gray kit)
dragonstar saw lady with the kit"what happened?"
"I don'tknow," she sniffed the kit's scent, "He smells like the barn that had the lynx living in the rafters with the cat colony there." she said, looking at the helpless kits eyes, they were still blue like any newborn kit. Crow walked over to lady nd laid down next to her.

Fireflower
April 29th, 2018, 02:29 PM
"I don'tknow," she sniffed the kit's scent, "He smells like the barn that had the lynx living in the rafters with the cat colony there." she said, looking at the helpless kits eyes, they were still blue like any newborn kit. Crow walked over to lady nd laid down next to her.
"we better get it back to the camp"dragonstar said

April 30th, 2018, 06:39 PM
"we better get it back to the camp"dragonstar said
"Good idea," Lady said urgently and picked the kit up by it's scruff. She stood up and walked behind dragonstar. Crow stood as well and followed Lady

Fireflower
April 30th, 2018, 08:47 PM
"Good idea," Lady said urgently and picked the kit up by it's scruff. She stood up and walked behind dragonstar. Crow stood as well and followed Lady
dragonstar lead the two cats to the camp"lets hope they be helpful"she muddered and that no one is attacked

Fireflower
May 21st, 2018, 09:38 PM
bump

May 22nd, 2018, 05:09 PM
bump
Im waiting for you

May 22nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
dragonstar lead the two cats to the camp"lets hope they be helpful"she muddered and that no one is attacked
They followed briskly and crow was thinking the same thing that dragonstar was

Fireflower
May 22nd, 2018, 05:58 PM
They followed briskly and crow was thinking the same thing that dragonstar was
dragonstar entered the small camp no cat was out in the clearing,but then she saw her mate lightnignscale walk to her out of the leader's den"your den is gloomly"he quickly said"and why are you in there in the first place?"
"nothing to do"
"thats not ture"the black she-cat said but lightningscale changed topic"new cats?"

May 24th, 2018, 02:20 PM
dragonstar entered the small camp no cat was out in the clearing,but then she saw her mate lightnignscale walk to her out of the leader's den"your den is gloomly"he quickly said"and why are you in there in the first place?"
"nothing to do"
"thats not ture"the black she-cat said but lightningscale changed topic"new cats?"
Lady blinked and edged closer to Crow, clutching the little kitten in her jaws.

Fireflower
May 24th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Lady blinked and edged closer to Crow, clutching the little kitten in her jaws.
lightningscale stretched his wings and said"im lightnignscale welcome to dragonclan"

May 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM
lightningscale stretched his wings and said"im lightnignscale welcome to dragonclan"
"Hello," crow said, dipping his head respectfully

Fireflower
May 24th, 2018, 05:01 PM
"Hello," crow said, dipping his head respectfully
lightnignscale dipped his head as well"and you are?"

May 25th, 2018, 12:45 PM
lightnignscale dipped his head as well"and you are?"
"My name is Crow and this is my best friend Lady" He said motioning to Lady.

Fireflower
May 25th, 2018, 04:29 PM
"i see"lightnignscale said"and the kit?"

Flowereye
May 26th, 2018, 03:34 PM
:wave5: just wanted to know...when is the 3D roleplay gonna start? I came here looking to meet worldwide players, and I saw that you can 3C roleplay. Can anyone help me? :/

i'll join but how do u join? I just got on here today so yeah....................

i did too tbh XD

May 26th, 2018, 05:36 PM
:wave5: just wanted to know...when is the 3D roleplay gonna start? I came here looking to meet worldwide players, and I saw that you can 3C roleplay. Can anyone help me? :/

i did too tbh XD
Umm If you Came here for 3D RP you are in the wrong place. This is a WRITTEN only rp site, however, thee are downloads for 3D warrior games

Ravenclaw69
June 11th, 2018, 11:57 AM
So sorry about not being on!

Ravenclaw69
June 11th, 2018, 12:10 PM
What did Lightningscale reply to Eclipsepelt? I can’t find it.

Fireflower
June 18th, 2018, 02:24 PM

"the far edge,yes"lightingscale said"and its not my terr. its is my mates land. welcome to dragonclan.i never got your name"he said wow this must sound strange to any non-winged cat!
What did Lightningscale reply to Eclipsepelt? I can’t find it.
here

Fireflower
July 12th, 2018, 03:15 PM

"i see"lightnignscale said"and the kit?"
bump