PDA

View Full Version : DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Pages : 1 [2] 3

PeaFlower
December 3rd, 2017, 02:53 PM
"you have reached the age of six moons,and it is time to become an apprentice,from this day intill you get your medicine cat name will be ravenpaw.your mentor willl be swiftowl.i hope swiftowl will pass down all he knows to you."dragonstar said to the apprentice"swiftowl please step forward.
"you are ready to take on an apprentice.you will be the mentor of ravenpaw i expect you to pass down all you know to this apprentice"(apprentice and mentor touch noses)she greets ravenpaw's new name and jumps down from the rock and walks up to swiftowl.dragonstar said"i can show you where the mooncaver is at the half-moon" @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321)

Swiftowl stepped forward at the mention of his name. Ravenkit, now Ravenpaw, would be his third apprentice, so the old tom was used to the ceremony by now.
He went to touch Ravenpaw's nose and felt nostalgia fill his mind once again.
He quietly greeted his apprentice's new name, something akin to worry flashed in his eyes as a memory from long ago came back to him, though he quickly forgot about it as he turned around when he heard pawsteps coming his way.
At Dragonstar's offer, he nodded. "That would be greatly appreciated, Dragonstar."

He turned to his now officialized apprentice, and showed a bit of affection on his face, though it was a brief thing.
"Though it'd be great to find some more herbs until then." He said, taking his usual grumpy tone again as he went back to thinking about Medicine Cat business, though his eyes still faintly sparkled with some kind of pride.
Okapi

Mango
December 3rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
"you have reached the age of six moons,and it is time to become an apprentice,from this day intill you get your medicine cat name will be ravenpaw.your mentor willl be swiftowl.i hope swiftowl will pass down all he knows to you."dragonstar said to the apprentice"swiftowl please step forward.
"you are ready to take on an apprentice.you will be the mentor of ravenpaw i expect you to pass down all you know to this apprentice"(apprentice and mentor touch noses)she greets ravenpaw's new name and jumps down from the rock and walks up to swiftowl.dragonstar said"i can show you where the mooncaver is at the half-moon" PeaFlower
Ravenpaw nodded slowly,” Alright. T-Thankyou.” She meowed in awe at the fact she was a medicine cat.

Flyingspirit was so proud that his daughter was a medicine cat apprentice.

Fireflower
December 3rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
He looks at Coalfur “ ... okay thank-“ He was cut off when lightingscale came up to him. He nods slowly “ yes my name is Ender. A rouge but I am however interested in this clan. I wish to speak to the leader. “ he asks calmly “ I’m... how to say experienced in battle so no need to train me or anything “
"ender i can introduce you to the leader"lightingscale said after the meeting.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:58 PM
"ender i can introduce you to the leader"lightingscale said after the meeting.
He nods as he begins to stand up “ lead the way” he says calmly

Fireflower
December 3rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
lightingscale led ender to dragonstar who was heading inside her den."dragonstar!"he yelled,she turned around and looked at them."you must be one of the new members,im dragonstar "she she to the cat.fur ruffled,eyes hevey,she was tried but that didnt stop her from welcomeing one of the new cats"im going to do a late partol and in the morning i need to tell you what we found"lightingscale said running off

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Tinykit watched the ceromony. She saw all of the new cats, and she was shy. So she resolved to walk up to the new cat, Ember. She sighed, then she walked to him, and stopped, still a little far. "Uh...hi..." she squeaked. "Uh...how are you?"

PeaFlower
December 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Tinykit watched the ceromony. She saw all of the new cats, and she was shy. So she resolved to walk up to the new cat, Ember. She sighed, then she walked to him, and stopped, still a little far. "Uh...hi..." she squeaked. "Uh...how are you?"

(Do you want me to create a sibling + queen or at least a mother for Tinykit ? I think I could be able to handle more cats in this roleplay ...)

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2017, 11:31 AM
(Do you want me to create a sibling + queen or at least a mother for Tinykit ? I think I could be able to handle more cats in this roleplay ...)
(Ok. Thanks!)

PeaFlower
December 4th, 2017, 12:53 PM
(Ok. Thanks!)

(Alright, I'll try to find some time this week to think of new charas to create ^^
Hmmm ... Brightpelt ? And Littlekit ? Maybe ... gotta flesh them out though ... )

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM
(Alright, I'll try to find some time this week to think of new charas to create ^^
Hmmm ... Brightpelt ? And Littlekit ? Maybe ... gotta flesh them out though ... )
(Ok. Take as long as you want)

Fireflower
December 5th, 2017, 04:27 PM
dragonstar looked at ender"so why did you what to join the clan?"she asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 04:42 PM
dragonstar looked at ender"so why did you what to join the clan?"she asked.
He flicked his ear a bit “ I’ve lived a long time as a rouge. Killed many, eaten the bodies of my foes and destroyed lives all for the sake of survival yet you all don’t have this. You’re fights, battles and any other thing is small, weak peaceful.... I’m here hoping for a better life. Away from the suffering away from the nightmares and constant death at every turn... I wish to join to be part of something and to be proud of it. No killing for myself... just a new life that’s all I seek. And that’s all I want. “

Fireflower
December 5th, 2017, 04:55 PM
He flicked his ear a bit “ I’ve lived a long time as a rouge. Killed many, eaten the bodies of my foes and destroyed lives all for the sake of survival yet you all don’t have this. You’re fights, battles and any other thing is small, weak peaceful.... I’m here hoping for a better life. Away from the suffering away from the nightmares and constant death at every turn... I wish to join to be part of something and to be proud of it. No killing for myself... just a new life that’s all I seek. And that’s all I want. “
dragonstar listen to ender story a little shocked at what the rouge has gone through"so what would be your warrior name?"she asked

lightningscale walked to the border hopeing to find nothing.but did find a mostly eaten fox.who eats fox around here?he thought worried.he looks around and finds a cat "who are you?"he asked. Redwood Sienna

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 04:58 PM
He flicked his ear a bit “ warrior name?... call me whatever you wish. As long as I can live in peace than it doesn’t matter. Just give me a name worthy of this clan.” He says calmly

Fireflower
December 5th, 2017, 05:16 PM
He flicked his ear a bit “ warrior name?... call me whatever you wish. As long as I can live in peace than it doesn’t matter. Just give me a name worthy of this clan.” He says calmly
ok then"dragonstar said."please grab some prey,the warrior den is the cave over there"with a flick of her tail she pointed to the cave."were short of moss.ill need to go get some"she said and walked out of the camp.(endermind right?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 05:30 PM
ok then"dragonstar said."please grab some prey,the warrior den is the cave over there"with a flick of her tail she pointed to the cave."were short of moss.ill need to go get some"she said and walked out of the camp.(endermind right?)
Yes :3) He nods slowly “.... what do you all eat-“ but the leader was already gone before he can ask any more. He sighs softly as he begins to look around than begins to just sit there thinking

Fireflower
December 5th, 2017, 05:47 PM
dragonstar walks around the forest (nothing is planed) looking for moss.even she didnt have much moss the night before.luckly the forest is full of moss she grabed all she could and walked back to camp.

Fireflower
December 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]im not letting this die PeaFlower Sasukewolf (madness) Okapi Swiftheart Redwood Sienna
CinnamonCookie plz someone do something this wont die!till dragonstar has kits!

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2017, 05:21 PM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]im not letting this die PeaFlower Sasukewolf (madness) Okapi Swiftheart Redwood Sienna
CinnamonCookie plz someone do something this wont die!till dragonstar has kits!
(I have a kit and she is in the nursery entrance, but what do you want her to do?)

Mango
December 6th, 2017, 05:39 PM
IDK what to do will Ravenpaw you could have Dragonstar appoint Flyingspirit as deputy.

Fireflower
December 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
(I have a kit and she is in the nursery entrance, but what do you want her to do?)
idk but yul need to do something. somethings wonge with keyboard.

Fireflower
December 6th, 2017, 05:43 PM
IDK what to do will Ravenpaw you could have Dragonstar appoint Flyingspirit as deputy.
yea but i need lightnigsale back for that WHAT THE CRAP IS WROG WITH MY KEYBOARD !UUU:eek:UUUUUUUUGHTHTHHGGH

Mango
December 6th, 2017, 05:51 PM
yea but i need lightnigsale back for that WHAT THE CRAP IS WROG WITH MY KEYBOARD !UUU:eek:UUUUUUUUGHTHTHHGGH
LIGHTNINGSCALE GET BACK!!!

Fireflower
December 6th, 2017, 05:55 PM
LIGHTNINGSCALE GET BACK!!!
HES OUT LOOKING FOR TRAPPEDPAW WHEREEVER TRPPED =IS I HOPE THEY HURRY TO!

Ariii
December 6th, 2017, 06:19 PM
dragonstar listen to ender story a little shocked at what the rouge has gone through"so what would be your warrior name?"she asked

lightningscale walked to the border hopeing to find nothing.but did find a mostly eaten fox.who eats fox around here?he thought worried.he looks around and finds a cat "who are you?"he asked. Redwood Sienna
“I’m Trappedpaw. And, who are you?” Trappedpaw asked. Worries started to flood his mind as he remembered what happened at his old clan. He sat there, waiting for a response.

Fireflower
December 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
“I’m Trappedpaw. And, who are you?” Trappedpaw asked. Worries started to flood his mind as he remembered what happened at his old clan. He sat there, waiting for a response.
"lightningscale is the name"lightningscale said to trappedpaw 'why are you here?did you eat the fox?"he asked

Ariii
December 6th, 2017, 06:51 PM
“I’m here because I have nowhere to go.” Trappedpaw responded. “And yes I did.”

Fireflower
December 6th, 2017, 08:39 PM
“I’m here because I have nowhere to go.” Trappedpaw responded. “And yes I did.”
"would you like to join our clan?your battle skills will be helpful"lightningscale said to the app.

Ariii
December 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
“Sure!” Trappedpaw meowed happily.

PeaFlower
December 7th, 2017, 08:37 AM
(Just posting to say, I still check the thread everyday, I just had a teensy bit of a lack of inspiration these past few days ... ovo'

And I mean, Magpiepaw is sleeping, I still haven't come up with personalities for Tinykit's family members, and Swiftowl is ... somewhere ? I'd need to rp him with Ravenpaw to fetch some herbs but Okapi will have to go in a week and that means Ravenpaw and Swiftowl's interactions (As well as Magpiepaw and Flyingspirit's) will be cut short for a while. )

Fireflower
December 7th, 2017, 08:47 AM
(Just posting to say, I still check the thread everyday, I just had a teensy bit of a lack of inspiration these past few days ... ovo'

And I mean, Magpiepaw is sleeping, I still haven't come up with personalities for Tinykit's family members, and Swiftowl is ... somewhere ? I'd need to rp him with Ravenpaw to fetch some herbs but Okapi will have to go in a week and that means Ravenpaw and Swiftowl's interactions (As well as Magpiepaw and Flyingspirit's) will be cut short for a while. )
maybe we need to say flyingsprit is on a journey thatd make up for the absents.

PeaFlower
December 7th, 2017, 08:53 AM
maybe we need to say flyingsprit is on a journey thatd make up for the absents.

Yeah, that could work. But we still have time. ^^

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Tinykit out of he nursery. She saw the entrance, to where she can escape and explore. She looks around, then runs to the entrance, pretending that nobady can see her because she's too fast, but she is quite slow because of her short legs.

Liekki
December 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Ebonykit wandered through the forest. "Mommy?" she whimpered. A fox had chased her mother away from her hours ago. Her mother was her only relative, and seeing as her mother was dead, she was lost and all alone. She sat down, her tail swishing back and forth on the ground. Her tail flopped as a butterfly fluttered out of a tree. Her tear-filled eyes followed it until she couldn't stand it anymore. She jumped up and chased the butterfly, playfully batting at it, her mother forgotten.

Fireflower
December 7th, 2017, 05:52 PM
“Sure!” Trappedpaw meowed happily.
Ebonykit wandered through the forest. "Mommy?" she whimpered. A fox had chased her mother away from her hours ago. Her mother was her only relative, and seeing as her mother was dead, she was lost and all alone. She sat down, her tail swishing back and forth on the ground. Her tail flopped as a butterfly fluttered out of a tree. Her tear-filled eyes followed it until she couldn't stand it anymore. She jumped up and chased the butterfly, playfully batting at it, her mother forgotten.
"follow me"lightingscale said to trappedpaw,the clan could use more members and magpiepaw could use a friend in the app. den.he walked to the camp but heard a meow from the forest he followed confused.he saw a kit in his calmest voice he said"hi there!(gosh this is weird)how many kits are in this forest"without waiting for a answer he picked the kit up and started walking again.at least tinykit would have someone to play with CinnamonCookie

Ariii
December 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Trapped paw followed Lightingscale

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 03:09 AM
"follow me"lightingscale said to trappedpaw,the clan could use more members and magpiepaw could use a friend in the app. den.he walked to the camp but heard a meow from the forest he followed confused.he saw a kit in his calmest voice he said"hi there!(gosh this is weird)how many kits are in this forest"without waiting for a answer he picked the kit up and started walking again.at least tinykit would have someone to play with CinnamonCookie
Tinykit peeked out of the entrance of the camp, and rhen she saw the big warrior coming back. She squeaked and moved back, allowing him to come through. She saw the kit in his jaws. "Is she ok?" She asked. "Where did you find her? Whats her name? Is everything ok?"

Fireflower
December 8th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Trapped paw followed Lightingscale
Tinykit peeked out of the entrance of the camp, and rhen she saw the big warrior coming back. She squeaked and moved back, allowing him to come through. She saw the kit in his jaws. "Is she ok?" She asked. "Where did you find her? Whats her name? Is everything ok?"
"the app. den is over there it looks like some cat got some moss while i was gone grab what you need"lightningscale said he then looked down at tinykit."i dont know her name yet.i found her in the forest"(hey cin!who do you want to be tiny's mentor?)

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 10:23 AM
"the app. den is over there it looks like some cat got some moss while i was gone grab what you need"lightningscale said he then looked down at tinykit."i dont know her name yet.i found her in the forest"(hey cin!who do you want to be tiny's mentor?)
"Oh. Ok Big Cat! Can I go play with her? Can I?" She asked, excited.

Ariii
December 8th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Trapped paw entered the apprentices den, he began to realize something. 'since when do cats have wings?' he thought to himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Endermind just sighs softly as he begins to stand up smelling the air before leaving the camp.

Open

PeaFlower
December 8th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Trapped paw entered the apprentices den, he began to realize something. 'since when do cats have wings?' he thought to himself.

Magpiepaw smelled a new scent and heard pawsteps entering the den. She jolted awake, claws out and wings pressed flushed against her black fur, looking around as her eyes settled onto the newcomer's body.

"Wha-" She started, her mind still foggy from the rough sleep she had just woken up from. "Who are you ? How long-" How long have I slept ?! She thought, and coughed a little, awkwardly looking at her paws before looking back at the other, well, apparently apprentice.
"Sorry about that, um ... Hi, I'm Magpiepaw. And you aaare ? ..." She asked, trying to fix that first impression she had given the other cat.

Liekki
December 8th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Ebonykit squealed in protest. "My name's Ebonykit. Put me down!" she squirmed, watching the butterfly drift away from her. She looked over at the other kit, Tinykit. Maybe they would become friends. She had never had a friend before, so she was excited to see another cat her age. She remembered what it had been like in the clan before they left. Ebonykit liked the idea of everyone looking after each other. Her wings fluttered slightly on her back. She had never learned to fly, but it was her dream to one day soar among the butterflies.

Fireflower
December 8th, 2017, 04:27 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"Oh. Ok Big Cat! Can I go play with her? Can I?" She asked, excited.
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Endermind just sighs softly as he begins to stand up smelling the air before leaving the camp.

Open
Ebonykit squealed in protest. "My name's Ebonykit. Put me down!" she squirmed, watching the butterfly drift away from her. She looked over at the other kit, Tinykit. Maybe they would become friends. She had never had a friend before, so she was excited to see another cat her age. She remembered what it had been like in the clan before they left. Ebonykit liked the idea of everyone looking after each other. Her wings fluttered slightly on her back. She had never learned to fly, but it was her dream to one day soar among the butterflies.
"ok,ok little one"lightingscale said to ebonykit."you to can talk to each other in the nursery,you to got to bed."he started walking to the warriors den and saw ender leave the camp"hey ender what are you doing?"
ScarredSecrets you can in right now its the perfect time or you need to come in the morning sorry i just want to get is done

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 04:40 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

"ok,ok little one"lightingscale said to ebonykit."you to can talk to each other in the nursery,you to got to bed."he started walking to the warriors den and saw ender leave the camp"hey ender what are you doing?"
ScarredSecrets you can in right now its the perfect time or you need to come in the morning sorry i just want to get is done
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]He stops “ ... I don’t know. I haven’t been given a order. So I’m going out to explore this new home of mine... it’s too... peaceful here. I’m not used to such a thing. All I know is to kill and learn how to keep one eye open at all times... not this “

Fireflower
December 8th, 2017, 04:43 PM
He stops “ ... I don’t know. I haven’t been given a order. So I’m going out to explore this new home of mine... it’s too... peaceful here. I’m not used to such a thing. All I know is to kill and learn how to keep one eye open at all times... not this “
'ill come with you"lightningscale said "i havent looked around the terr either and you never know what can pop out"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 05:13 PM
'ill come with you"lightningscale said "i havent looked around the terr either and you never know what can pop out"
He nods slowly “ .... I can handle by my own. But if you wish so be it” he says darkly as he just begins to walk off

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

"Aw, bed?" Tinykit groaned. She walked to the nursery then turned to the new kit. "Hi, I'm Tinykit." She said, shyly.
Mad-Hatter

Fireflower
December 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
He nods slowly “ .... I can handle by my own. But if you wish so be it” he says darkly as he just begins to walk off
"ok"lightningscale said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"ok"lightningscale said
He nods slowly as he just walks “ ... are you a warrior?” He asks calmly as he looks at him “ .... have any mates?”

Liekki
December 8th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"Aw, bed?" Tinykit groaned. She walked to the nursery then turned to the new kit. "Hi, I'm Tinykit." She said, shyly.
Mad-Hatter
Ebonykit turned to face Tinykit brightly. "Hi! I'm Ebonykit. Wanna be best friends?" she asked excitedly. "I like butterflies, birds, chasing butterflies, sunny days, warm grass, swimming in water... only if it's warm, and... wait... did I say butterflies?" she asked, frowning. She assumed she had already, as it was the thing she led with every time she introduced herself. "Anyway, enough about me, what about you?" CinnamonCookie

Fireflower
December 8th, 2017, 07:20 PM
He nods slowly as he just walks “ ... are you a warrior?” He asks calmly as he looks at him “ .... have any mates?”
lightningscale thought for a second"yea im a warrior and yea i guess you could say i have a mate"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 12:23 AM
lightningscale thought for a second"yea im a warrior and yea i guess you could say i have a mate"
He nods slowly “ I see... a little small for a warrior but is that normal here? And to get a mate... how.... um how do you.. do it?” He asks seriously but also a bit embarrassed

Fireflower
December 9th, 2017, 08:35 AM
He nods slowly “ I see... a little small for a warrior but is that normal here? And to get a mate... how.... um how do you.. do it?” He asks seriously but also a bit embarrassed
lightningscale rolled his eyes at the word small."well i wouldnt say small but most winged cat dont need to be bigger than the enemy,we can easily fly above and drop down on the cat we fight."he said"and the mate,well shes dragonstar and i have known her before she was dragonstar and even before she wanted to start a clan"he said

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Sorry was gone all weekend, when can I start now?

Fireflower
December 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sorry was gone all weekend, when can I start now?
yes you can start)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 07:01 PM
lightningscale rolled his eyes at the word small."well i wouldnt say small but most winged cat dont need to be bigger than the enemy,we can easily fly above and drop down on the cat we fight."he said"and the mate,well shes dragonstar and i have known her before she was dragonstar and even before she wanted to start a clan"he said
He laughs softly “ unless you’re facing a climber or a rouge who loves birds. It may be a huge advantage if in the right place but this is a forest. A bird is prey here no matter what....and I see so you started this clan. .... interesting “

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
yes you can start)
Where!

Fireflower
December 10th, 2017, 07:05 PM
He laughs softly “ unless you’re facing a climber or a rouge who loves birds. It may be a huge advantage if in the right place but this is a forest. A bird is prey here no matter what....and I see so you started this clan. .... interesting “
"yea,true be told,dragonstar can up with the idea for a clan.i gave her the idea."lightningscale said"so ender what brought you to dragonclan?"he asked

Fireflower
December 10th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Where!
ender and lightningscale are out!meet them!

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Onyxstrike ran through the woods, laughing as the animal pursueing him, stopped whining. The handsome black tom grinned and a twinkle showed in his emerald green eyes. Then sorry filled him. Where was he?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
"yea,true be told,dragonstar can up with the idea for a clan.i gave her the idea."lightningscale said"so ender what brought you to dragonclan?"he asked
He looks away “ a desperate need for a better life. Life outside of here is rough. Dangerous crazy, to live you must fight. To survive you must kill anything be it a cat or anything else use their deaths as a example or ... as food. I’m a former rouge seeking a way out of these nightmares. Clan life is peaceful.... I am seeking exactly that. These scars of mine... I wish for them to stop hurting...I wish for a life that doesn’t involve me to stay awake at every given moment... rest without the fear of dying to hunt without others eyes upon you seeking a chance to strike. You guys have a easy life.... I desire that life. .... all I have to give is my body and skills as a killer with only the knowledge of battle... I have no experience in ... peace, love or anything.. good. I wish to depend on you for this.... please. I want a family, kits that won’t die and a mate strong enough to fight back... but I am... unsure on how to do so... I know how to flirt but... I don’t know anything... about the feeling of love. Can I depend on you for advice on it?” He asks somewhat embarrassed a bit “ .... I don’t it being a male as well just... as long as I can love that’s all I need”

Fireflower
December 10th, 2017, 07:33 PM
He looks away “ a desperate need for a better life. Life outside of here is rough. Dangerous crazy, to live you must fight. To survive you must kill anything be it a cat or anything else use their deaths as a example or ... as food. I’m a former rouge seeking a way out of these nightmares. Clan life is peaceful.... I am seeking exactly that. These scars of mine... I wish for them to stop hurting...I wish for a life that doesn’t involve me to stay awake at every given moment... rest without the fear of dying to hunt without others eyes upon you seeking a chance to strike. You guys have a easy life.... I desire that life. .... all I have to give is my body and skills as a killer with only the knowledge of battle... I have no experience in ... peace, love or anything.. good. I wish to depend on you for this.... please. I want a family, kits that won’t die and a mate strong enough to fight back... but I am... unsure on how to do so... I know how to flirt but... I don’t know anything... about the feeling of love. Can I depend on you for advice on it?” He asks somewhat embarrassed a bit “ .... I don’t it being a male as well just... as long as I can love that’s all I need”
Onyxstrike ran through the woods, laughing as the animal pursueing him, stopped whining. The handsome black tom grinned and a twinkle showed in his emerald green eyes. Then sorry filled him. Where was he?
(....poetical) "well even this life isnt easy if you what that you need to be a kittypet"lightningscale said"but you can trust each other and protect your clan"he heard a rustle in the bushes,he leaped at it and saw a cat another one? how many are there here?he thought."who are you?"he said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 07:39 PM
(....poetical) "well even this life isnt easy if you what that you need to be a kittypet"lightningscale said"but you can trust each other and protect your clan"he heard a rustle in the bushes,he leaped at it and saw a cat another one? how many are there here?he thought."who are you?"he said.
His eyes glowed dangerously when he heard a other cat nearby “ .... life is never easy but here. At least its quiet most of the time” he says as he begins to step forward “ .... Phoenix forgive me for what I am about to do...” he says quietly as he begins suddenly bolt forward towards the new cat. With a loud hiss, he suddenly pins the tom to the ground. “ speak your purpose here. Or death shall see you soon” he growls dangerously.
ScarredSecrets

Yep :3)

Fireflower
December 10th, 2017, 07:45 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously when he heard a other cat nearby “ .... life is never easy but here. At least its quiet most of the time” he says as he begins to step forward “ .... Phoenix forgive me for what I am about to do...” he says quietly as he begins suddenly bolt forward towards the new cat. With a loud hiss, he suddenly pins the tom to the ground. “ speak your purpose here. Or death shall see you soon” he growls dangerously.
ScarredSecrets

(WAIT!do you mean thw thread'the survivors' that phoenix?if you do i will kill you :rofl: )
"ender clam down!"lightningscale yelled"let him up!we have a rule here you leave wanderer unharmed if possible"he said.

Ariii
December 10th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Sorry for the late response) "I'm Trappedpaw, nice to meet you Magpiepaw!" He meowed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 07:49 PM
(WAIT!do you mean thw thread'the survivors' that phoenix?if you do i will kill you :rofl: )
"ender clam down!"lightningscale yelled"let him up!we have a rule here you leave wanderer unharmed if possible"he said.
XD nope haven’t read that one it’s a common name I use for a oc known as Naruto who’s often seen as a fox or a Phoenix don’t worry he dead here) Ender eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Lightningscale “ .... fine” he says as he gets off the newcomer. “ if he tries anything he’s dead with or without your order.” He says coldly

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 08:28 PM
ScarredSecrets

XD nope haven’t read that one it’s a common name I use for a oc known as Naruto who’s often seen as a fox or a Phoenix don’t worry he dead here) Ender eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Lightningscale “ .... fine” he says as he gets off the newcomer. “ if he tries anything he’s dead with or without your order.” He says coldly
Onyxstrike leg out a yelp of surprise as the bigger to, let out a yelp of surprise. He quickly recovered though when the tom finally let him up. “Onyxstrike, and you are? I was just running from a pack of dogs, gotta problem with that Snarky” He questioned rudely, raising an eyebrow. His emerald eyes flashed at the unknown tom, he wisely bit back a sharp remark and turned to Lightningscale, “Nice welcoming committee you got there,” he remarked to the other cat.

Fireflower
December 10th, 2017, 08:41 PM

Onyxstrike leg out a yelp of surprise as the bigger to, let out a yelp of surprise. He quickly recovered though when the tom finally let him up. “Onyxstrike, and you are? I was just running from a pack of dogs, gotta problem with that Snarky” He questioned rudely, raising an eyebrow. His emerald eyes flashed at the unknown tom, he wisely bit back a sharp remark and turned to Lightningscale, “Nice welcoming committee you got there,” he remarked to the other cat.
(ok then~looks at large knife in hands and tosses it aside)"im lightnignscale this is ender nice to meet you,sorry about the attack"he said looking at onyxstike and then ender"why are you here?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 08:42 PM
He flicked his ear as he looks at the tom... a handsome fellow, small but looks like he can put up a fight. Sharp tongue won’t take anything from anyone. He ... laughs a bit at the little nickname he was given by the tom. “ forgive, I am not exactly a part of their little peace yet. I’m still learning the ways. I am not used to normal welcomes. “ he says in his dark husky voice. “Like the deputy said I am Ender a new member of this little clan. A pleasure..” he says with a small bow.

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 09:02 PM
(ok then~looks at large knife in hands and tosses it aside)"im lightnignscale this is ender nice to meet you,sorry about the attack"he said looking at onyxstike and then ender"why are you here?"
He flicked his ear as he looks at the tom... a handsome fellow, small but looks like he can put up a fight. Sharp tongue won’t take anything from anyone. He ... laughs a bit at the little nickname he was given by the tom. “ forgive, I am not exactly a part of their little peace yet. I’m still learning the ways. I am not used to normal welcomes. “ he says in his dark husky voice. “Like the deputy said I am Ender a new member of this little clan. A pleasure..” he says with a small bow.
(Do I sense a ship Sas? XD)
Onyxstrike dismissed the attack and turned his attention to the tom who had attacked him. “The pleasure is mine Ender, and what? Deputy? Is this one of those outrageous Clans? If it’s not then I’m gonna make like Enders personality and split because I’d be highly disappointed. “ he joked. He had heard myths of them but told everyone that they were fairytales. He secretly believed in them though. They sounded like the best thing in the world. A clan, fighting for each other and knowing smelne has your back, it’s something Onyxstrike hax always wished for. Trust, companionship.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(Do I sense a ship Sas? XD)
Onyxstrike dismissed the attack and turned his attention to the tom who had attacked him. “The pleasure is mine Ender, and what? Deputy? Is this one of those outrageous Clans? If it’s not then I’m gonna make like Enders personality and split because I’d be highly disappointed. “ he joked. He had heard myths of them but told everyone that they were fairytales. He secretly believed in them though. They sounded like the best thing in the world. A clan, fighting for each other and knowing smelne has your back, it’s something Onyxstrike hax always wished for. Trust, companionship.
:colorwah: maybe :3) Ender laughs softly it was soft, soothing and felt right to laugh after a long time of hissing and growls. “ yep it’s those. The ones who can protect and prove to be warriors and all. A clan... to be honest i thought it was just some fairytale I guess it’s not than again I thought handsome gods stayed in the sky. I guess I was wrong on two things. “ he says playfully as he winks at the tom. A soft purr, rough and obviously haven’t been used in a long while came from the big scary tom. Yes this is what he seeked.

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 09:21 PM
:colorwah: maybe :3) Ender laughs softly it was soft, soothing and felt right to laugh after a long time of hissing and growls. “ yep it’s those. The ones who can protect and prove to be warriors and all. A clan... to be honest i thought it was just some fairytale I guess it’s not than again I thought handsome gods stayed in the sky. I guess I was wrong on two things. “ he says playfully as he winks at the tom. A soft purr, rough and obviously haven’t been used in a long while came from the big scary tom. Yes this is what he seeked. :waaah: ))
Onyxstrike chuckled at the other toms compliment and for a minute forgot Lightning scale was there. “I’m flattered but really, you look like something from a fairytale, “ he said winking back at Ender.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 09:27 PM
:waaah: ))
Onyxstrike chuckled at the other toms compliment and for a minute forgot Lightning scale was there. “I’m flattered but really, you look like something from a fairytale, “ he said winking back at Ender.
He smiles “ a fairytale? No my dear. You are straight out of a fairytale. As beautiful as the moon, as warm as the sun and as bright as the light that colors this land. Daring you’re a god, beautiful, elegant and graceful. I am simply a wolf, singing songs for the moon, chasing the sun and helping to light shine brightly. I am far from fairytale my dear “

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 09:42 PM
He smiles “ a fairytale? No my dear. You are straight out of a fairytale. As beautiful as the moon, as warm as the sun and as bright as the light that colors this land. Daring you’re a god, beautiful, elegant and graceful. I am simply a wolf, singing songs for the moon, chasing the sun and helping to light shine brightly. I am far from fairytale my dear “
“You do have a way with words now don’t you,” he chuckled and stretched out his athletic body.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 09:53 PM
“You do have a way with words now don’t you,” he chuckled and stretched out his athletic body.
He purrs a bit “ I am one poetic guy” he says as he watches him, his eyes moving over observing his body a bit as he looks at him. “ showing off or simply showing me what you got” he says teasingly ScarredSecrets

SacredMadness
December 10th, 2017, 10:54 PM
He purrs a bit “ I am one poetic guy” he says as he watches him, his eyes moving over observing his body a bit as he looks at him. “ showing off or simply showing me what you got” he says teasingly ScarredSecrets
(Sorry! I thought my post posted. Dumb internet)
“Neither,” The tom chuckled, “just stretching stiff muscles” His emerald green eyes sparkled with mischief.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 10:58 PM
(Sorry! I thought my post posted. Dumb internet)
“Neither,” The tom chuckled, “just stretching stiff muscles” His emerald green eyes sparkled with mischief.
XD it’s okay!)
Ender smiles “ might as well stretch as well ~” he says as he begins to stretch a bit showing off powerful muscles and a bit more scars that only added to his handsome bad boy appearance. After he was done he smirks “ that felt good now where were we?” He asks with a playful purr

Fireflower
December 11th, 2017, 08:10 AM
:colorwah: maybe :3) Ender laughs softly it was soft, soothing and felt right to laugh after a long time of hissing and growls. “ yep it’s those. The ones who can protect and prove to be warriors and all. A clan... to be honest i thought it was just some fairytale I guess it’s not than again I thought handsome gods stayed in the sky. I guess I was wrong on two things. “ he says playfully as he winks at the tom. A soft purr, rough and obviously haven’t been used in a long while came from the big scary tom. Yes this is what he seeked.
:waaah: ))
(wait a ship?)deputy?i have no need to be deputy.lightningscale thought.first ender calls him short and now his called a fairytale"if your going to use any word its myth ,or legend"lightingscale said to onyxstike."come we will show you our camp if you'd like?"he said to .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 09:02 AM
(wait a ship?)deputy?i have no need to be deputy.lightningscale thought.first ender calls him short and now his called a fairytale"if your going to use any word its myth ,or legend"lightingscale said to onyxstike."come we will show you our camp if you'd like?"he said to .
A ship!! :waaah: ) Ender jumps a bit remembering that he was there and immediately looks away “ yes .... of course if you don’t mind.” He says softly

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Ebonykit turned to face Tinykit brightly. "Hi! I'm Ebonykit. Wanna be best friends?" she asked excitedly. "I like butterflies, birds, chasing butterflies, sunny days, warm grass, swimming in water... only if it's warm, and... wait... did I say butterflies?" she asked, frowning. She assumed she had already, as it was the thing she led with every time she introduced herself. "Anyway, enough about me, what about you?" CinnamonCookie
Tinykit stared at Ebonykit. She could tell that she was a talker. "U-um... I'm Tinykit...and I like rabbits, moths, Dragonstar, and snow..."

SacredMadness
December 11th, 2017, 01:12 PM
A ship!! :waaah: ) Ender jumps a bit remembering that he was there and immediately looks away “ yes .... of course if you don’t mind.” He says softly
Onyxstrike blushed and nodded silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 01:19 PM
He laughs softly “ so shy~” he teases as he begins to step forward “ if I may, can I show him around... alone?” He asks Lightingscale calmly

Fireflower
December 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
He laughs softly “ so shy~” he teases as he begins to step forward “ if I may, can I show him around... alone?” He asks Lightingscale calmly
"yes of couse"lightningscale said.(sorry im to grief-stuck to think about what to write,my chicken just died)

SacredMadness
December 11th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"yes of couse"lightningscale said.(sorry im to grief-stuck to think about what to write,my chicken just died)
Onyxstrike grinned at Ender and a loud, deep purr filled his throat. The flirty tom walked over to the scarred (scarred not scared) tom and waited. “You gonna show me around?” He questioned with a seductive tone.

Liekki
December 11th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Tinykit stared at Ebonykit. She could tell that she was a talker. "U-um... I'm Tinykit...and I like rabbits, moths, Dragonstar, and snow..."
Ebonykit wrinkled her nose, "I don't like snow because it scares away the butterflies. I don't mind moths, but I think that they're just trying to be like butterflies. So... how were you found?" She decided to think of her dead mother in her clan. She told herself that her mother had found her way around the fox and got back to the clan safely.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Onyxstrike grinned at Ender and a loud, deep purr filled his throat. The flirty tom walked over to the scarred (scarred not scared) tom and waited. “You gonna show me around?” He questioned with a seductive tone.
he purrs a soft rare purr “ yep~” he says in his own seductive but husky voice as he begins to stand “ follow closely Little fairytale don’t want to lose the wolf now do we?” He says as he begins walk past him his tail going under the Toms chin as he walks on by

SacredMadness
December 11th, 2017, 07:25 PM
he purrs a soft rare purr “ yep~” he says in his own seductive but husky voice as he begins to stand “ follow closely Little fairytale don’t want to lose the wolf now do we?” He says as he begins walk past him his tail going under the Toms chin as he walks on by
“Of course not,” he said, rolling the “r”. He obediently followed Ender and couldn’t help but think romantic thoughts.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 07:27 PM
“Of course not,” he said, rolling the “r”. He obediently followed Ender and couldn’t help but think romantic thoughts.
He purrs playfully as he walks soon he was walking right by the tom plets almost touching as he purrs “ so tell me what would you like to see first?”

SacredMadness
December 11th, 2017, 07:29 PM
He purrs playfully as he walks soon he was walking right by the tom plets almost touching as he purrs “ so tell me what would you like to see first?”
“Hunting grounds where I can run free,” Onyxstrike answered instantly. He prided himself on his hunting skills but never said so. He was a humble guy who didn’t like being the center of attention.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:10 AM
“Hunting grounds where I can run free,” Onyxstrike answered instantly. He prided himself on his hunting skills but never said so. He was a humble guy who didn’t like being the center of attention.
He laughs softly “ ohh a hunter. Trying to show off again “ he says playfully as he begins to walk forward heading towards the hunting grounds his pelt was touching his a bit.

SacredMadness
December 12th, 2017, 09:45 AM
He laughs softly “ ohh a hunter. Trying to show off again “ he says playfully as he begins to walk forward heading towards the hunting grounds his pelt was touching his a bit.
“What, not showing off!” He exclaimed in horror. He hated show offs who belittled other cats.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 09:47 AM
“What, not showing off!” He exclaimed in horror. He hated show offs who belittled other cats.
He laughs softly “ I was only joking my dear.” He purrs softly as they make it to the grounds “ now than we’re here” he says as he looks at him

PeaFlower
December 12th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sorry for the late response) "I'm Trappedpaw, nice to meet you Magpiepaw!" He meowed.

(That's okay.)

Magpiepaw looked more relaxed now that the other apprentice, Trappedpaw was it ? Greeted her.

"Oh, ok, great, um .... have you been here for long ? I was so tired I think I lost track of time ..." She chuckled softly before she stopped and went back to a casual position.

-

Swiftowl turned to Ravenpaw as he watched the sun shining brightly in the sky, the leaves no longer damp, finally.
"So, I am going to go gather some herbs. Would you like to accompany me, or do you want to stay here to come and fetch me in case something happens ?" The old tom asked his newly officialized apprentice. ( Okapi )

( @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) Are you still up to have a mother for Tinykit ? )

CinnamonCookie
December 12th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Ebonykit wrinkled her nose, "I don't like snow because it scares away the butterflies. I don't mind moths, but I think that they're just trying to be like butterflies. So... how were you found?" She decided to think of her dead mother in her clan. She told herself that her mother had found her way around the fox and got back to the clan safely.
"Well, uh...Big Cat (lightningstrike) found me outside, and...brought me into the nursery, and he played with me." She replied.

CinnamonCookie
December 12th, 2017, 01:28 PM
(That's okay.)

Magpiepaw looked more relaxed now that the other apprentice, Trappedpaw was it ? Greeted her.

"Oh, ok, great, um .... have you been here for long ? I was so tired I think I lost track of time ..." She chuckled softly before she stopped and went back to a casual position.

-

Swiftowl turned to Ravenpaw as he watched the sun shining brightly in the sky, the leaves no longer damp, finally.
"So, I am going to go gather some herbs. Would you like to accompany me, or do you want to stay here to come and fetch me in case something happens ?" The old tom asked his newly officialized apprentice. ( Okapi )

( @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) Are you still up to have a mother for Tinykit ? )
(Sure! Only if you want to, though)

Mango
December 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM
(That's okay.)

-

Ravenpaw tipped her head,” I probably should see the territory, so I can familiarize myself with it.”

SacredMadness
December 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
He laughs softly “ I was only joking my dear.” He purrs softly as they make it to the grounds “ now than we’re here” he says as he looks at him
Relief was evident on his face as he studied the grounds. He observed with keen eyes and noted places that looked the best for his style of hunting. He glanced up to the treetops and happiness filled him. He was at home in the height of the trees. When he was a kit, he tried so hard to fly he broke all of his legs at least once. Fortunately they healed alright but that didn’t stop him from becoming an expert climber. He wished more than anything to be able to fly above the trees, to fly free.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Relief was evident on his face as he studied the grounds. He observed with keen eyes and noted places that looked the best for his style of hunting. He glanced up to the treetops and happiness filled him. He was at home in the height of the trees. When he was a kit, he tried so hard to fly he broke all of his legs at least once. Fortunately they healed alright but that didn’t stop him from becoming an expert climber. He wished more than anything to be able to fly above the trees, to fly free.
He laughs softly “ so excited. Ready for a hunt?” He asks playfully

SacredMadness
December 12th, 2017, 03:49 PM
He laughs softly “ so excited. Ready for a hunt?” He asks playfully
“Shouldn’t we look at the rest of the territory first?” He questioned cocking his head to the left.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 03:50 PM
“Shouldn’t we look at the rest of the territory first?” He questioned cocking his head to the left.
he smiles “ we are prey is everywhere. This territory is big why not have a little fun with it”

SacredMadness
December 12th, 2017, 04:04 PM
he smiles “ we are prey is everywhere. This territory is big why not have a little fun with it”
Onyxstrike hesitated. He was new, what would the rest of the clan think if he just decided to hunt in their territory?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Onyxstrike hesitated. He was new, what would the rest of the clan think if he just decided to hunt in their territory?
He smiles “ don’t worry about the clan. They’re very carefree “

xYx_Void_xYx
December 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM
read dragonstars boi to learn about the clan

a clan that no one is left behide in the forest of darkness twolegs strangly go missing no one dares enter the shadows

yes this may sound like a dangerous and bad place but dragonclan just dont like twolegs dragonstars preety nice on new members which she loves testing
thought she wishes to battle some more, a new clan near by whoud be great!

forum
name
rank
looks
mate
kits
littermate
personality
enemys

hope you enjoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still accepting then here's my Oc:
Name: Deadly
Looks: A massive bulky tom, half of his fur is black, which crosses over to his torso making his tail and left back leg black. Rest is white, has red eyes, spike collar and skeleton wings.
Likes: Sharpening his claws, fighting, hunting, sleeping on trees, staying in the shadows, bones.
Dislikes: lairs, cowards, spoiled kits, ungrateful cats, interrupted, ignored
Mate: He's a lone fellow
Kits: None
Littermates: Killa (Half white and black cat with purple eyes and dark navy blue wings (a she)
Personality: Fierce, strong, protective, speaks his mind, loyal, swift and clever
Enemies: Sin, Ivy, and Decko {Very long stories}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadly padded away from the barn, with his sister along side him. They had made enemies with the cats living there.
"So Deadly, what are we going to do now?" Killa hissed. "Join one of those cowardly clans?!"
The massive tom stopped in his tracks looking down on his bloodstained claws.
"Well, no not a 'Cowardly Clan..' a strong one." He'd point out.
"Well?" His kin flicked her half white and black tail. "Lead the way."
The rogue opened up his massive wings, pelting forward to get a powerful lift off. His sister followed, curiosity in her purple eyes. Some minutes later, they landed down below the trees, sticking to the shadows and staying downwind for there scent not to be caught. He'd paw a bushes that were up ahead of them. "What are you doing." Killa grunted.
"Just paw the bushes and look!" He ordered, his voice in a low quiet pitch.
Killa did as her brother said, and peered into the bushes, there was a clearing full of cats with wings just like them. Deadly scanned around the clearing for the clan leader, so far they couldn't be seen. ((:squee:))

SacredMadness
December 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
He smiles “ don’t worry about the clan. They’re very carefree “
He still didn’t like that fact. “It’d feel like stealing to me...” the tom wavered. Don’t be such a kittypet!! he yelled to himself.

Ariii
December 12th, 2017, 07:26 PM
(That's okay.)

-

"Not long." Trappedpaw replied. " I just got here."

Fireflower
December 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Still accepting then here's my Oc:
Name: Deadly
Looks: A massive bulky tom, half of his fur is black, which crosses over to his torso making his tail and left back leg black. Rest is white, has red eyes, spike collar and skeleton wings.
Likes: Sharpening his claws, fighting, hunting, sleeping on trees, staying in the shadows, bones.
Dislikes: lairs, cowards, spoiled kits, ungrateful cats, interrupted, ignored
Mate: He's a lone fellow
Kits: None
Littermates: Killa (Half white and black cat with purple eyes and dark navy blue wings (a she)
Personality: Fierce, strong, protective, speaks his mind, loyal, swift and clever
Enemies: Sin, Ivy, and Decko {Very long stories}
Deadly padded away from the barn, with his sister along side him. They had made enemies with the cats living there.
"So Deadly, what are we going to do now?" Killa hissed. "Join one of those cowardly clans?!"
The massive tom stopped in his tracks looking down on his bloodstained claws.
"Well, no not a 'Cowardly Clan..' a strong one." He'd point out.
"Well?" His kin flicked her half white and black tail. "Lead the way."
The rogue opened up his massive wings, pelting forward to get a powerful lift off. His sister followed, curiosity in her purple eyes. Some minutes later, they landed down below the trees, sticking to the shadows and staying downwind for there scent not to be caught. He'd paw a bushes that were up ahead of them. "What are you doing." Killa grunted.
"Just paw the bushes and look!" He ordered, his voice in a low quiet pitch.
Killa did as her brother said, and peered into the bushes, there was a clearing full of cats with wings just like them. Deadly scanned around the clearing for the clan leader, so far they couldn't be seen. ((:squee:))
accepted!never thought of a rouge!ill bring you in!

lightningscale walked into the leader's den to tell her something important inside he could see her sleeping and he woke her up"dragonstar,we have more cats!"dragonstar opened her eyes and sat up"how many?"she said walking out of the den"three,ebonykit she fierce and cute,trappedpaw who is in the app den with magpiepaw i hope there getting along.and then ender is showing Onxystrike around the terr. even thought ender doesnt know the terr any more than we do"lightningscale said with a laugh the camp looked peaceful most of the cats were in there nests."someones here."dragonstar said peering into the trees"what do you mean?"he asked he never doubted dragonstar but he wasnt sure about now all today shes welcomed many cats,been attacked,and didnt get much sleep."show yourself!"dragonstar yelled,loud enough that ender and onyxstrike could hear her "i know your there"she said walking into a circle looking in the bushes as if not knowing where the cat was.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
accepted!never thought of a rouge!ill bring you in!

lightningscale walked into the leader's den to tell her something important inside he could see her sleeping and he woke her up"dragonstar,we have more cats!"dragonstar opened her eyes and sat up"how many?"she said walking out of the den"three,ebonykit she fierce and cute,trappedpaw who is in the app den with magpiepaw i hope there getting along.and then ender is showing Onxystrike around the terr. even thought ender doesnt know the terr any more than we do"lightningscale said with a laugh the camp looked peaceful most of the cats were in there nests."someones here."dragonstar said peering into the trees"what do you mean?"he asked he never doubted dragonstar but he wasnt sure about now all today shes welcomed many cats,been attacked,and didnt get much sleep."show yourself!"dragonstar yelled,loud enough that ender and onyxstrike could hear her "i know your there"she said walking into a circle looking in the bushes as if not knowing where the cat was.
{Thanks! :colorwah:}

"So, they have good senses..." Killa meowed.
"Yes, now prove your strength or in this case stealth." Deadly mumbled in her ear.
"What about you? Scrawny wing..." She'd do a quiet laugh.
Deadly rolled his eyes. "I'll catch mountains of prey to prove my strength."
"Fine...but after this you owe me a bone." The she smirked.
The black and white she then vanished into the shadows, she ran from bush to bush creating no sound. It was only the matter of time till the wind will uncover her scent, so she had to make this quick. Killa made giggles from every single direction, confusing the new cats that she saw. But her games and tricks were over since the wind came and revealed her scent, she jumped down from the tree appearing in front of the tom.
"Hello." Killa smiled, flickering her tail in a welcoming way.
'Oh Deadly you'd better be back here soon.' She'd wonder.
Deadly took grasped the rabbit with his long sharp claws, the rabbit struggled to escape. But ever movement it made the toms claws sank deeper into it's juicy flesh. Soon it gave up and he delivered a quickly bite to the neck, after he returned to his pile of prey.
'Hm, don't wanna approach the leader with blood stained claws now do I?" His thoughts were wise.
He'd lick the blood that was from the animals that he killed. The sweet taste of blood made his hunger come back to him, it also made his mouth water. The red eye'd tom scooped up his pile with his mouth and the rest with his paws, he'd levitated himself up. Then flew his way back to the camp, and rested on the tree remaining hidden for now, he'd overheard some questions that the cats were posing his sister.
One of them was: "What are you doing here?" The tom growled.

Ariii
December 13th, 2017, 12:11 AM
name: Cosmic (Cosmicsight) / Wing (Wingstep)
looks: A black cat with a silver snout, he has black wings, a pink nose, and neon green eyes / Silver with gray wings, the wings have a black tint, she has ocean blue eyes, and a black nose.
dislikes: foxes, being bored/being bored, being safe
mate: both open
kits: open!
littermate: open!!!!!
personality: Fun, goofy, silly / adventurous, daring
enemys: open!

PeaFlower
December 13th, 2017, 07:51 AM
"Not long." Trappedpaw replied. " I just got here."
@littleChristmasdragon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @xYx_Void_xYx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5975)

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!

-
Ravenpaw tipped her head,” I probably should see the territory, so I can familiarize myself with it.”

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, and making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."

Mango
December 13th, 2017, 07:53 AM
littleChristmasdragon xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!

-

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."
Ravenpaw paused,” Comfrey root? I haven’t heard of that...” she meowed as she followed Swiftowl out of camp forcing herself to ignore her excitement of leaving camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 07:55 AM
He still didn’t like that fact. “It’d feel like stealing to me...” the tom wavered. Don’t be such a kittypet!! he yelled to himself.
he nods “ like I said don’t worry they already see me as part of the clan. They’ll see you one as well “

PeaFlower
December 13th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Ravenpaw paused,” Comfrey root? I haven’t heard of that...” she meowed as she followed Swiftowl out of camp forcing herself to ignore her excitement of leaving camp.

"Oh, it's an herb I particularly like. It always works wonders on stiff joints. And on injuries. It's also fairly easy to use, like Marigold, you just have to make a poultice out of it." The old tom explained, a spark of passion flashing in his eyes as he made show of his knowlegde. "To find some we'll need to find grassy places, preferably next to some kind of water source ..." He trailed off, looking around and perking his ears to try and find the gurgle of water. He heard it faintly, though maybe it was closer than he thought. His hearing had diminished a bit over the years, though he'd never admit it to himself. Before he had encountered the clan, he had seen a river coursing through what he assumed was also part of their territory.
With a flick of his tail he indicated which way he was going, and continued on. "Come to think of it, we could also fetch some stinging nettle if we happen to come across some of it ...oh, and tansy ... some thyme could be useful too ..." The Medicine Cat kept rambling on, not even watching to see if Ravenpaw was listening to him or not, though a part of him was sure that she was listening.

Fireflower
December 13th, 2017, 08:12 AM
name: Cosmic (Cosmicsight) / Wing (Wingstep)
looks: A black cat with a silver snout, he has black wings, a pink nose, and neon green eyes / Silver with gray wings, the wings have a black tint, she has ocean blue eyes, and a black nose.
dislikes: foxes, being bored/being bored, being safe
mate: both open
kits: open!
littermate: open!!!!!
personality: Fun, goofy, silly / adventurous, daring
enemys: open!
accterped

Mango
December 13th, 2017, 08:22 AM
"Oh, it's an herb I particularly like. It always works wonders on stiff joints. And on injuries. It's also fairly easy to use, like Marigold, you just have to make a poultice out of it." The old tom explained, a spark of passion flashing in his eyes as he made show of his knowlegde. "To find some we'll need to find grassy places, preferably next to some kind of water source ..." He trailed off, looking around and perking his ears to try and find the gurgle of water. He heard it faintly, though maybe it was closer than he thought. His hearing had diminished a bit over the years, though he'd never admit it to himself. Before he had encountered the clan, he had seen a river coursing through what he assumed was also part of their territory.
With a flick of his tail he indicated which way he was going, and continued on. "Come to think of it, we could also fetch some stinging nettle if we happen to come across some of it ...oh, and tansy ... some thyme could be useful too ..." The Medicine Cat kept rambling on, not even watching to see if Ravenpaw was listening to him or not, though a part of him was sure that she was listening.
Ravenpaw nodded He’s the only elder. Right, don’t forget this herb. she paused,” Sting nettle? I haven’t heard of that...or thyme. Sorry- I was self-taught from the stash of herbs left behind in the den.” She meowed appologetically.

SacredMadness
December 13th, 2017, 03:04 PM
he nods “ like I said don’t worry they already see me as part of the clan. They’ll see you one as well “
He sighed but he wasn’t going to give in. “Well, I a man worrying!” He exclaimed.

Ariii
December 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Trappedpaw dashed out of the den following Magpiepaw.
-
Cosmic was hunting, he lifted himself in the air and saw his prey, he stood on a few branches, and quietly leaped on to the rabbit and killed it.
-
Wing was scouting the area. She saw what looked to be a clan! She gasped. "Cosmic!'' she called softly.
-
Cosmic flew up to Wing and gasped. 'woah..' he thought to himself. He flew to it and went really low in the bushes. He saw cats everywhere. He quickly retreated to the forest.

Fireflower
December 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Trappedpaw dashed out of the den following Magpiepaw.
-
Cosmic was hunting, he lifted himself in the air and saw his prey, he stood on a few branches, and quietly leaped on to the rabbit and killed it.
-
Wing was scouting the area. She saw what looked to be a clan! She gasped. "Cosmic!'' she called softly.
-
Cosmic flew up to Wing and gasped. 'woah..' he thought to himself. He flew to it and went really low in the bushes. He saw cats everywhere. He quickly retreated to the forest.
@littleChristmasdragon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @xYx_Void_xYx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5975)

-

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, and making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."
{Thanks! :colorwah:}

"So, they have good senses..." Killa meowed.
"Yes, now prove your strength or in this case stealth." Deadly mumbled in her ear.
"What about you? Scrawny wing..." She'd do a quiet laugh.
Deadly rolled his eyes. "I'll catch mountains of prey to prove my strength."
"Fine...but after this you owe me a bone." The she smirked.
The black and white she then vanished into the shadows, she ran from bush to bush creating no sound. It was only the matter of time till the wind will uncover her scent, so she had to make this quick. Killa made giggles from every single direction, confusing the new cats that she saw. But her games and tricks were over since the wind came and revealed her scent, she jumped down from the tree appearing in front of the tom.
"Hello." Killa smiled, flickering her tail in a welcoming way.
'Oh Deadly you'd better be back here soon.' She'd wonder.
Deadly took grasped the rabbit with his long sharp claws, the rabbit struggled to escape. But ever movement it made the toms claws sank deeper into it's juicy flesh. Soon it gave up and he delivered a quickly bite to the neck, after he returned to his pile of prey.
'Hm, don't wanna approach the leader with blood stained claws now do I?" His thoughts were wise.
He'd lick the blood that was from the animals that he killed. The sweet taste of blood made his hunger come back to him, it also made his mouth water. The red eye'd tom scooped up his pile with his mouth and the rest with his paws, he'd levitated himself up. Then flew his way back to the camp, and rested on the tree remaining hidden for now, he'd overheard some questions that the cats were posing his sister.
One of them was: "What are you doing here?" The tom growled.

dragonstar looked at the rouge in front of her "im dragonstar leader of dragonclan,what brings you here?"she said.
lightningscale was thinking on how to get to the other cats flyingsprit and caolfur were in the warrior den Okapi Swiftheart ,tinykit and ebonykit were in the nuresy which was behide the rouge. CinnamoncCookie Mad-Hatter ,swiftowl and ravenkit must be getting herbs, PeaFlower,and magpiepaw and trappedpaw are...behide the rouge(the app den is next to the nuresy) Redwood Sienna they were next to the app. den behide the rouge!he tried motioning with his tail to stay there and be ready the attack.

Ariii
December 13th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Cosmic flew above the clan, he saw one cat in particular that looked interesting. He hovered there out of sight.
-
Wing flew over to Cosmic and hit his wings randomly.
-
Cosmic lost control and plummeted down, he regained control, and started hovering before he hit the ground. But he was there in front of a lot of cats.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 13th, 2017, 07:53 PM
dragonstar looked at the rouge in front of her "im dragonstar leader of dragonclan,what brings you here?"she said.
lightningscale was thinking on how to get to the other cats flyingsprit and caolfur were in the warrior den Okapi Swiftheart ,tinykit and ebonykit were in the nuresy which was behide the rouge. CinnamoncCookie Mad-Hatter ,swiftowl and ravenkit must be getting herbs, PeaFlower,and magpiepaw and trappedpaw are...behide the rouge(the app den is next to the nuresy) Redwood Sienna they were next to the app. den behide the rouge!he tried motioning with his tail to stay there and be ready the attack.

"I'm Killa..." She'd huff.
The she looked at the tom seeing he was in a attack position, he could pounce and slash her throat any second now. A half smirk reveled a fang from her mouth, she knew that if she made a signal movement towards the leader. The tom would call his cats at his disposal and kill her or either injure her somehow.
"I'm here to join your clan..." Her tone of voice was low and dark like.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 13th, 2017, 08:42 PM

-

Deadly saw the black speckled cat, race outta her den curiosity poked his mind.
'Is she late for something?' He thought.
But it looked like the she didn't really have anything to do, she was just watching his sister Killa.
'Hmm.' His wanders and thoughts were mixing together which wasn't a good thing.
The black and white tom saw a tree that had much more shadows then this one he was seating himself on. He'd flap his wings quietly, and glided over to the next tree which turned out to be hovering over the apprentice. Deadly didn't watch where he was landing and put himself on a weak branch, he heard a crack and tried to shuffle his weight on it.
'No, no!' He thought worriedly.
Then the branch broke, making Deadly fall and collapse on the she. The prey that he caught was raining down beside, around and onto them.
Killa's eyes widen in her defense she thought her brother was more sneaky and quieter then herself.
'Oh, you mousebrain.' Killa grunted at her thought.

Fireflower
December 13th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Cosmic flew above the clan, he saw one cat in particular that looked interesting. He hovered there out of sight.
-
-
Cosmic lost control and plummeted down, he regained control, and started hovering before he hit the ground. But he was there in front of a lot of cats.
But it looked like the she didn't really have anything to do, she was just watching his sister Killa.
The black and white tom saw a tree that had much more shadows then this one he was seating himself on. He'd flap his wings quietly, and glided over to the next tree which turned out to be hovering over the apprentice. Deadly didn't watch where he was landing and put himself on a weak branch, he heard a crack and tried to shuffle his weight on it.
Then the branch broke, making Deadly fall and collapse on the she. The prey that he caught was raining down beside, around and onto them.
Killa's eyes widen in her defense she thought her brother was more sneaky and quieter then herself.
"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.

Fireflower
December 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
-
-
"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.(wait did you mean you landed on dragonstar?cause she is black)

Ariii
December 13th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Wing flew down to Cosmic. "Sorry.." She mumbled to Cosmic. She nervously chuckled and closed her wings.
-
Cosmic did the same, he got startled as Lightningscale leaped.
-
Trappedpaw stumbled back as Lightningscale leaped.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 13th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.(wait did you mean you landed on dragonstar?cause she is black)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Yes, I meant to put leader instead of apprentice sorry)
She'd hiss. "Yes! It's true." The dark cat looked at the tom who was pinning her down.
"And I don't know why my brother was hiding in a tree..." She glanced at him.
"But I guess he was trying to prove his strength. And that other cat who fell outta the tree." Her purple eyes we're in slits as she twisted her head to look at Cosmic.
"I don't know who HE is!" She'd snarl.
Deadly sighed, and quickly got off of Dragon ~ Star and helped the she up.
"Are you ok? I'm sorry." He faced the she showing no emotion on his face.
----------
:heartballoonlove: Ship confirmed XD (Too much)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 06:47 AM
He sighed but he wasn’t going to give in. “Well, I a man worrying!” He exclaimed.
He purrs softly “ like I said don’t. They know me well and besides we are in need in food what’s a better way to say hi to you’re new family than this?”

Fireflower
December 14th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Wing flew down to Cosmic. "Sorry.." She mumbled to Cosmic. She nervously chuckled and closed her wings.
-
Cosmic did the same, he got startled as Lightningscale leaped.
-
Trappedpaw stumbled back as Lightningscale leaped.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Yes, I meant to put leader instead of apprentice sorry)
She'd hiss. "Yes! It's true." The dark cat looked at the tom who was pinning her down.
"And I don't know why my brother was hiding in a tree..." She glanced at him.
"But I guess he was trying to prove his strength. And that other cat who fell outta the tree." Her purple eyes we're in slits as she twisted her head to look at Cosmic.
"I don't know who HE is!" She'd snarl.
Deadly sighed, and quickly got off of Dragon ~ Star and helped the she up.
"Are you ok? I'm sorry." He faced the she showing no emotion on his face.
----------
:heartballoonlove: Ship confirmed XD (Too much)
dragonstar grumbled she travled across most of her terr,got attacked,and then had 10 cats join the clan all today."very well,the warrior den is over there."she said pointing tryiedly to the cave in the cilff."and you two"dragonstar to cosmic and wing "id like to talk you"she turned to lightningscale and said"keep an eye on thoses two,i feel like somethings worge"he replied "i never doubted you,and i agree"and walked off to the warrior's den.

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Flyingspirit heard a loud noise and headed out facing the rouges.I’ll show Dragonstar I’m worth of being deputy!

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 02:50 PM
He purrs softly “ like I said don’t. They know me well and besides we are in need in food what’s a better way to say hi to you’re new family than this?”
He stood straighter and looked Ender in the eye. Keeping a hostile silence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 03:33 PM
He stood straighter and looked Ender in the eye. Keeping a hostile silence.
He purrs softly nuzzling his nose against his “ fine where do you want to go next?” He asks calmly

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
He purrs softly nuzzling his nose against his “ fine where do you want to go next?” He asks calmly
Instantly he pulled back. He was embarrassed by this but knew he’d screw up if he apologized with words. He gave Ender a look that said I’m sorry! I’ve never been in a relationship before! He shrugged and didn’t trust his voice.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Instantly he pulled back. He was embarrassed by this but knew he’d screw up if he apologized with words. He gave Ender a look that said I’m sorry! I’ve never been in a relationship before! He shrugged and didn’t trust his voice.
He laughs softly “ forgive me that was sudden. I just couldn’t help it when you were acting so cute like that” he says purring as if he just read the Toms mind. “ and don’t worry I don’t mind going slow as long as I can make you mine and me yours. That’s all that matters “

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 03:57 PM
He laughs softly “ forgive me that was sudden. I just couldn’t help it when you were acting so cute like that” he says purring as if he just read the Toms mind. “ and don’t worry I don’t mind going slow as long as I can make you mine and me yours. That’s all that matters “
Onyxstrike’s eyes widened and he cleared his throat. “Why don’t we see camp?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Onyxstrike’s eyes widened and he cleared his throat. “Why don’t we see camp?”
He nods slowly “ cute~ as you wish” he says as he begins to walk

Ariii
December 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Cosmic wondered why he and Wing had to stay there. He felt tempted to fly away. But he didn't.
-
Wing stood there patiently. She started to hover a few inches above the ground.
-
Trappedpaw went back to the apprentices den.

Fireflower
December 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Cosmic wondered why he and Wing had to stay there. He felt tempted to fly away. But he didn't.
-
Wing stood there patiently. She started to hover a few inches above the ground.
-
Trappedpaw went back to the apprentices den.
dragonstar walked over to to the rouges and said"who are you?why are you spying on the clan thorough the trees?"dragonstar looked at the cats they clearly have never been in a clan they flew everywhere,maybe they were good at sky-hunting?

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 04:37 PM
He nods slowly “ cute~ as you wish” he says as he begins to walk
He twitched his ear but nodded. He gestured with his tail for Ender to lead.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 14th, 2017, 04:42 PM
dragonstar grumbled she travled across most of her terr,got attacked,and then had 10 cats join the clan all today."very well,the warrior den is over there."she said pointing tryiedly to the cave in the cilff."and you two"dragonstar to cosmic and wing "id like to talk you"she turned to lightningscale and said"keep an eye on thoses two,i feel like somethings worge"he replied "i never doubted you,and i agree"and walked off to the warrior's den.
As Deadly and Killa padded side by side a signal word hadn't been uttered. Until, they got closer to the warrior's den.
"Deadly! You mousebrain!" She'd hiss. "Why we're you on the stupid tree?"
The tom shook his head, "I...I....do not know..."
Killa looked at her brothers face, it showed a bit of emotion but she didn't know what it was.
"Are you growing soft!" The black she gasped.
"No i'm not!" He grunted, flinging his head back viewing Lightning ~ Scale.
"He's following us..."
"Yes of course brother. After what you just did, I reckon they wouldn't trust us."
The massive cat had to admit, his sister was right. Of course you wouldn't trust rogues if some of them were hiding in trees, and claiming they wanted to join. The tom and she entered the cave, it was nice and warm inside, just like a nursery. Deadly's gaze locked onto a dark corner in the den, where nobody was located directly in it. Killa saw his gaze and nodded, they both headed towards there and lay down and had a mini conversation.
"So 'Deadly,' this might be the last time i'll be calling you this." Killa informed.
"Yes, yes it will..." He sighed.
"What do you think your warrior name will be?" Deadly asked.
"I'm thinking about Claw ~ Wing...What about you???" She'd pose the question towards him.
"Umm, maybe Red ~ Watcher..."
His sister nodded in agreement.
'It's suits him," She thought. 'For his red eyes and everything...'
After that discussion, they groomed each other then Killa snuggled beside him and fell asleep. But Deadly had Dragon ~ Star on his mind.
'She's really....d...dangerous. A fine and impressive specimen I say.'
Suddenly he realized what he was thinking and shook himself, then lay his head on his own sisters.
'Oh Deadly do you have feelings for her?' His own thoughts sabotaged him.
'No! No! No! Of course not! Or maybe...'

Ariii
December 14th, 2017, 04:49 PM
dragonstar walked over to to the rouges and said"who are you?why are you spying on the clan thorough the trees?"dragonstar looked at the cats they clearly have never been in a clan they flew everywhere,maybe they were good at sky-hunting?

"We were just scouting, and I'm Cosmic, and that's Wing." His voice was oddly calm.
-
"We weren't trying to spy, we were just curious, I'm sorry." Wing meowed, her voice oddly calm as well. She landed on the ground and closed her wings.

PeaFlower
December 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Ravenpaw nodded He’s the only elder. Right, don’t forget this herb. she paused,” Sting nettle? I haven’t heard of that...or thyme. Sorry- I was self-taught from the stash of herbs left behind in the den.” She meowed appologetically.

"Stinging Needle." The tom corrected. "We don't necessarily need it, per say ... but it's pretty useful when mixed with the Comfrey roots we have to find. Also, thyme can get in handy when dealing with stressed cats, wether they are injured themselves or not ..."
He sniffed the air around him, trusting his still perfectly working nose instead of his ears, and by the smell of damp dirt close to them, he could tell they were close to their destination.

Once the river was in sight, Swiftowl looked around for some comfrey. He walked alongside the river shore, sniffing about and looking at all the plants around, when he noticed some feverfew. "Ah !" He exclaimed, his tail showing his moderated excitement." That one could come in handy ! It's feverfew, and as its name suggest, it can be used to bring down fevers ! An easy one to remember, for sure !"

He went on to grab some in his mouth, and trotted along some more, when he finally recognized the comfrey. He carefully placed the feverfew onto a rather dry spot, and started digging to get the roots. "Come help me with this, Ravenpaw !"

-
@Redwood Sienna (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) @xYx_Void_xYx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5975)

Magpiepaw had yelped when a tom came crashing down from a tree, rabbit in tow. She had taken a battle stance, but had gone back to a casual one when she understood that the situation was ... somewhat ... under control.

She had awaken from her nap, and though she still felt sore from the fight they had had with Greenvine, and their encounter with the other Clan and all these newcomers showing up still left her in a daze, she decided she'd try to hunt not far from the camp. But she guessed she needed to have Flyingspirit's permission first ... though it seemed her mentor was rather .. busy.

She would have continued to talk with the new apprentice, but it seemed the tom had gotten back to the den, and she decided she had spent too much time in there for the time being.

Sighing, she sat down, having nothing better to do.

[Open]

Ariii
December 14th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Trappedpaw saw Magpiepaw sit down, he walked out of the den and sat with her. "Everything okay?" He asked.
( Accidentally ships Magpiepaw and Trappedpaw PeaFlower)

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"Stinging Needle." The tom corrected. "We don't necessarily need it, per say ... but it's pretty useful when mixed with the Comfrey roots we have to find. Also, thyme can get in handy when dealing with stressed cats, wether they are injured themselves or not ..."
He sniffed the air around him, trusting his still perfectly working nose instead of his ears, and by the smell of damp dirt close to them, he could tell they were close to their destination.

Once the river was in sight, Swiftowl looked around for some comfrey. He walked alongside the river shore, sniffing about and looking at all the plants around, when he noticed some feverfew. "Ah !" He exclaimed, his tail showing his moderated excitement." That one could come in handy ! It's feverfew, and as its name suggest, it can be used to bring down fevers ! An easy one to remember, for sure !"

He went on to grab some in his mouth, and trotted along some more, when he finally recognized the comfrey. He carefully placed the feverfew onto a rather dry spot, and started digging to get the roots. "Come help me with this, Ravenpaw !"

-
Redwood Sienna xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw had yelped when a tom came crashing down from a tree, rabbit in tow. She had taken a battle stance, but had gone back to a casual one when she understood that the situation was ... somewhat ... under control.

She had awaken from her nap, and though she still felt sore from the fight they had had with Greenvine, and their encounter with the other Clan and all these newcomers showing up still left her in a daze, she decided she'd try to hunt not far from the camp. But she guessed she needed to have Lighningscale's permission first ... though it seemed her mentor was rather .. busy.

She would have continued to talk with the new apprentice, but it seemed the tom had gotten back to the den, and she decided she had spent too much time in there for the time being.

Sighing, she sat down, having nothing better to do.

[Open]
Ravenpaw scampered over to Swiftowl,” Alright. Can you show me how to collect it?” She asked Does he mind that I don’t know how to treat injuries completely? I’m only an apprentice relax...

PeaFlower
December 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Ravenpaw scampered over to Swiftowl,” Alright. Can you show me how to collect it?” She asked Does he mind that I don’t know how to treat injuries completely? I’m only an apprentice relax...

"Oh, well it's not really complicated. You just have to dig up the roots and separate the roots from the rest of the plant ..." He said as he pulled a comfrey out of the ground and snatched the roots away with his teeth. "You might have trouble with the first few, but the technique is easy to do and learn." He let some space for his apprentice to get to a patch of the herbs.

(I'm just making stuff up at that point, though it seems logical ? I mean it's an alternative rp I guess I can invent techniques if I want to.)

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"Oh, well it's not really complicated. You just have to dig up the roots and separate the roots from the rest of the plant ..." He said as he pulled a comfrey out of the ground and snatched the roots away with his teeth. "You might have trouble with the first few, but the technique is easy to do and learn." He let some space for his apprentice to get to a patch of the herbs.

(I'm just making stuff up at that point, though it seems logical ? I mean it's an alternative rp I guess I can invent techniques if I want to.)
She nodded and started digging around the comfrey root pulling it up, and began to struggle to separate the roots with her teeth.

Fireflower
December 14th, 2017, 05:19 PM
"We were just scouting, and I'm Cosmic, and that's Wing." His voice was oddly calm.
-
"We weren't trying to spy, we were just curious, I'm sorry." Wing meowed, her voice oddly calm as well. She landed on the ground and closed her wings.
As Deadly and Killa padded side by side a signal word hadn't been uttered. Until, they got closer to the warrior's den.
"Deadly! You mousebrain!" She'd hiss. "Why we're you on the stupid tree?"
The tom shook his head, "I...I....do not know..."
Killa looked at her brothers face, it showed a bit of emotion but she didn't know what it was.
"Are you growing soft!" The black she gasped.
"No i'm not!" He grunted, flinging his head back viewing Lightning ~ Scale.
"He's following us..."
"Yes of course brother. After what you just did, I reckon they wouldn't trust us."
The massive cat had to admit, his sister was right. Of course you wouldn't trust rogues if some of them were hiding in trees, and claiming they wanted to join. The tom and she entered the cave, it was nice and warm inside, just like a nursery. Deadly's gaze locked onto a dark corner in the den, where nobody was located directly in it. Killa saw his gaze and nodded, they both headed towards there and lay down and had a mini conversation.
"So 'Deadly,' this might be the last time i'll be calling you this." Killa informed.
"Yes, yes it will..." He sighed.
"What do you think your warrior name will be?" Deadly asked.
"I'm thinking about Claw ~ Wing...What about you???" She'd pose the question towards him.
"Umm, maybe Red ~ Watcher..."
His sister nodded in agreement.
'It's suits him," She thought. 'For his red eyes and everything...'
After that discussion, they groomed each other then Killa snuggled beside him and fell asleep. But Deadly had Dragon ~ Star on his mind.
'She's really....d...dangerous. A fine and impressive specimen I say.'
Suddenly he realized what he was thinking and shook himself, then lay his head on his own sisters.
'Oh Deadly do you have feelings for her?' His own thoughts sabotaged him.
'No! No! No! Of course not! Or maybe...'
"very well,how would you fell about joining the clan?"dragonstar said to the rouges.

-
lightningscale walked over to the new cats"do you to need some moss?"he asked"we just got some before you two came".(what will be there warrior names,you confused me when you put rouges in the rank.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM
He twitched his ear but nodded. He gestured with his tail for Ender to lead.
He nods as he begins to walk, “ .... tell me what were you before you came here?” He asks calmly

Ariii
December 14th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"R-r-really??" Cosmic asked.
Wing and Cosmic looked at each other. "O-O-of course!!" He said excitedly

-

"Thank you!" Wing meowed excitedly.

-

Trappedpaw sat there, waiting Magpiepaw's response. ( PeaFlower)

PeaFlower
December 14th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Trappedpaw saw Magpiepaw sit down, he walked out of the den and sat with her. "Everything okay?" He asked.
( Accidentally ships Magpiepaw and Trappedpaw)

The apprentice muffled a surprised squeak when Trappedpaw came near her. "Um ..." She stared at the other apprentice like a prey would to a warrior, before she gave herself a mental smack. "Oh, yes, I'm ... okay. Just a little ... overwhelmed, I suppose."
She sighed, reminiscing the first few days of the clan, when she had been found by Dragonstar as she was alone, after she had run away from her previous clan. "It just seems like time ... flies." She giggled slightly as she realized she had showed part of her black wings when she said that last words, subcounsciouly making a pun. A pretty bad one at that ...

"Also, despite all the activity ... I'm kinda bored. Well, was. Thanks for coming to talk to me even though we basically just met when I ... woke up panicked. Not my best moment." She laughed though she stared awkwardly at her paws, wondering if she was talking too much again.

(Aha, the curse of shipping. Nobody's safe. Nobody ! But if you wanna make this a thing, or just a silly crush, go for it. (though Magpie's 10 moons if you wanna know, so ...) )

She nodded and started digging around the comfrey root pulling it up, and began to struggle to separate the roots with her teeth.

Swiftowl watched as Ravenpaw struggled, but decided not to help. After all, his apprentice had to figure this one on her own. She'd get around, eventually. He went back to work, spotting some other herbs that he decided he'd bring back and tell about to Ravenpaw once they got back to the den, as he didn't want to disturb her work.
"Fetch a dozen of these, and then we'll be clear to go back to camp." The old tom told her from the place he had been wandering to, looking at some ivy leaves he could use for transportation.

Ariii
December 14th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Trappedpaw chuckled at the pun. "I understand why you woke up panicked, I was an new cat and you didn't know who I was!" Trappedpaw meowed.

(Also Trappedpaw is 9 moons, only a moon younger than her, so he's gonna have a crush on Magpiepaw)

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 05:35 PM
The apprentice muffled a surprised squeak when Trappedpaw came near her. "Um ..." She stared at the other apprentice like a prey would to a warrior, before she gave herself a mental smack. "Oh, yes, I'm ... okay. Just a little ... overwhelmed, I suppose."
She sighed, reminiscing the first few days of the clan, when she had been found by Dragonstar as she was alone, after she had run away from her previous clan. "It just seems like time ... flies." She giggled slightly as she realized she had showed part of her black wings when she said that last words, subcounsciouly making a pun. A pretty bad one at that ...

"Also, despite all the activity ... I'm kinda bored. Well, was. Thanks for coming to talk to me even though we basically just met when I ... woke up panicked. Not my best moment." She laughed though she stared awkwardly at her paws, wondering if she was talking too much again.

(Aha, the curse of shipping. Nobody's safe. Nobody ! But if you wanna make this a thing, or just a silly crush, go for it. (though Magpie's 10 moons if you wanna know, so ...) )

Swiftowl watched as Ravenpaw struggled, but decided not to help. After all, his apprentice had to figure this one on her own. She'd get around, eventually. He went back to work, spotting some other herbs that he decided he'd bring back and tell about to Ravenpaw once they got back to the den, as he didn't want to disturb her work.
"Fetch a dozen of these, and then we'll be clear to go back to camp." The old tom told her from the place he had been wandering to, looking at some ivy leaves he could use for transportation.
She blinked at him before finally getting the first one, eleven more, great Starclan! she sighed and began to work on the next one.

Fireflower
December 14th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"R-r-really??" Cosmic asked.
Wing and Cosmic looked at each other. "O-O-of course!!" He said excitedly

-

"Thank you!" Wing meowed excitedly.

-

Trappedpaw sat there, waiting Magpiepaw's response. ( PeaFlower)
"the warrior's den is over there,if i were you id think of warrior names your not going to be called comic and wing for long"dragonstar said and starting walking into her den.

Fireflower
December 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Trappedpaw chuckled at the pun. "I understand why you woke up panicked, I was an new cat and you didn't know who I was!" Trappedpaw meowed.

(Also Trappedpaw is 9 moons, only a moon younger than her, so he's gonna have a crush on Magpiepaw)
( id love if magpie and trapped got tegther!)

Ariii
December 14th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Cosmic headed over to the warriors den.
-
Wing followed close behind
--
"I'm thinking Cosmicsight." Cosmic meowed
"I like it, I'm thinking Wingstep." Wing meowed
"I like it." Replied Cosmic.

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 08:11 PM
He nods as he begins to walk, “ .... tell me what were you before you came here?” He asks calmly
He shrugged and hesitated, “A place where they bred domestic wolves (husky breeder),” he said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:23 PM
He shrugged and hesitated, “A place where they bred domestic wolves (husky breeder),” he said.
He nods “ ... I don’t think we have that but what’s the harm on checking? But are you sure?”

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 08:40 PM
He nods “ ... I don’t think we have that but what’s the harm on checking? But are you sure?”
I read the question wrong..oops))
Embarrassed, Onyxstrike looked down and groomed his chest fur. Odd habits is what he had.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I read the question wrong..oops))
Embarrassed, Onyxstrike looked down and groomed his chest fur. Odd habits is what he had.
XD Sorry about that!)

Ender purrs softly “ ... lay down for me” He says calmly

SacredMadness
December 14th, 2017, 08:44 PM
XD Sorry about that!)

Ender purrs softly “ ... lay down for me” He says calmly
Surprised, Onyxstrike backed away from Ender. “W-what?”

PeaFlower
December 16th, 2017, 04:15 PM

The molly looked at the tom and chuckled quietly. "Yes, I guess if you see it that way ..." She meowed as she silently watched what was going on in the camp.

Then after a while she sighed, looking at the forest.
"I know the warriors, and my mentor, are kind of busy right now ... but I'd like to go in the forest to fetch some branches or brambles ... our den has holes in it, and let me tell you, it's a pain to sleep in when the wind gets through it ..."

She realized she had been rambling, and looked to the side, tail twitching in embarassement. She wasn't even sure Trappedpaw was listening anymore. Why did she always have to make a mouse-brain out of herself ?

(Alright for the crush then ! Though Magpiepaw might be a bit oblivious to his (and her own) feelings at first.)

Ariii
December 16th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Trappedpaw nodded, "Yeah, it probably is." He meowed smiling.
"At my old clan, the apprentices den didn't have any branches or anything covering it, so it got freezing during Leaf-bare, especially when it snowed. (Is that what they call it or do they call it something else?)" Trappedpaw meowed. He started getting nervous so he wrapped his tail around his paws, and looked at the ground. thanks

xYx_Void_xYx
December 17th, 2017, 12:32 AM
"very well,how would you fell about joining the clan?"dragonstar said to the rouges.

-
lightningscale walked over to the new cats"do you to need some moss?"he asked"we just got some before you two came".(what will be there warrior names,you confused me when you put rouges in the rank.)
He nudged his sister awake,
"Uhh, yeah sure." He'd huff.
Killa blindly fluttered open her eyes, as it adjusted to the light. (It's daytime right?)
Deadly watched the tom pad off to fetch the moss. Sighing, he lifted himself up, shaking the scraps of green off his pelt.
"Where are you going?" Killa asked.
He'd flick his ears. "Outside. Why?"
"Oh, nothing...I just needed to know where you were going."
Deadly nodded, a bit concerned and curious about his sisters' attitude.
'I should just get some fresh air...' He thought.
The tom removed his paw from the warm moss, feeling the cold stone rest on his pads. Deadly made his way towards the clearing, then sat down, breathing in all the fresh scents. After he'd looked towards some of the dens.
'I wonder...' He thought while turning his direction to the apprentice den.
The massive, shady cat slipped his way towards the apprentice den. PeaFlower Redwood Sienna
He'd ignore the tom and she but remember that he collapsed on her, and tried not to make eye contact. Deadly poked his head through the app den, it seemed a bit empty, no doubt the rest of apprentices are out doing whatever. Then he went towards the nursery, elders, medicine and finally the leaders. Though he hesitated to go in there.
'Nah, not today.' He thought.
The cat turned tail slowly walking towards the middle of the clearing.

((Name Deadly: Claw ~ Wing {Cuz of his boney wing at the ends looks a claw}))
((Name Killa: Night ~ Whisper {Cuz of her dark pelt and ability to move silently}))
(Who should I ship Killa with :O)

Fireflower
December 17th, 2017, 08:20 AM
He nudged his sister awake,
"Uhh, yeah sure." He'd huff.
Killa blindly fluttered open her eyes, as it adjusted to the light. (It's daytime right?)
Deadly watched the tom pad off to fetch the moss. Sighing, he lifted himself up, shaking the scraps of green off his pelt.
"Where are you going?" Killa asked.
He'd flick his ears. "Outside. Why?"
"Oh, nothing...I just needed to know where you were going."
Deadly nodded, a bit concerned and curious about his sisters' attitude.
'I should just get some fresh air...' He thought.
The tom removed his paw from the warm moss, feeling the cold stone rest on his pads. Deadly made his way towards the clearing, then sat down, breathing in all the fresh scents. After he'd looked towards some of the dens.
'I wonder...' He thought while turning his direction to the apprentice den.
The massive, shady cat slipped his way towards the apprentice den. PeaFlower Redwood Sienna
He'd ignore the tom and she but remember that he collapsed on her, and tried not to make eye contact. Deadly poked his head through the app den, it seemed a bit empty, no doubt the rest of apprentices are out doing whatever. Then he went towards the nursery, elders, medicine and finally the leaders. Though he hesitated to go in there.
'Nah, not today.' He thought.
The cat turned tail slowly walking towards the middle of the clearing.

((Name Deadly: Claw ~ Wing {Cuz of his boney wing at the ends looks a claw}))
((Name Killa: Night ~ Whisper {Cuz of her dark pelt and ability to move silently}))
(Who should I ship Killa with :O)
(ok for deadly,ok for killa,......maybe you could ask Okapi if you and flyingspirt could be shiped,and deadly can have a likeing to dragonstar but she has a mate)

dragonstar walked out in the morning light,she had stuff to do.in her mind she followed the list of things to do this moring:change 5 warriors name,take a dep,and asign mentors.she want to do it now but not many cats were up,she saw deadly out "morning deadly do you mind doing some early-morning hunting with me?"she asked i'll do the ceremony later she thought.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM
(ok for deadly,ok for killa,......maybe you could ask Okapi if you and flyingspirt could be shiped,and deadly can have a likeing to dragonstar but she has a mate)

dragonstar walked out in the morning light,she had stuff to do.in her mind she followed the list of things to do this moring:change 5 warriors name,take a dep,and asign mentors.she want to do it now but not many cats were up,she saw deadly out "morning deadly do you mind doing some early-morning hunting with me?"she asked i'll do the ceremony later she thought.
He faced the she.
"Yeah...o...of course." He stuttered.
'Alright Deadly, don't mess this up..' He thought.
As Dragon ~ Star and Deadly started walking side by side, a cold breeze flew throughout the air. All of a sudden a small white star landed on top of Dragon ~ Star's nose. Causing her to sneeze.
"Bless you." Deadly snorted.
"Looks like leaf-bare is coming sooner than expected." The tom pointed out.

((Alright I will ask him/her. Also Deadly will still like even though you have a mate :iloveyou:))

Fireflower
December 17th, 2017, 05:54 PM
He faced the she.
"Yeah...o...of course." He stuttered.
'Alright Deadly, don't mess this up..' He thought.
As Dragon ~ Star and Deadly started walking side by side, a cold breeze flew throughout the air. All of a sudden a small white star landed on top of Dragon ~ Star's nose. Causing her to sneeze.
"Bless you." Deadly snorted.
"Looks like leaf-bare is coming sooner than expected." The tom pointed out.

((Alright I will ask him/her. Also Deadly will still like even though you have a mate :iloveyou:))
dragonstar grumbled "i hate the cold,the snow is fun but no fishing, and the winds to cold to fly yet it would be easy to find greenvine"she said looking around at the slowly falling snow the worst time to have kits she thought,she hadnt told lightningscale and it was too soon for anyone to tell.the leaves movd and she jumped at the rabbit hopping out.

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 04:12 AM
(Bump, PeaFlower )

PeaFlower
December 18th, 2017, 05:39 AM
Trappedpaw nodded, "Yeah, it probably is." He meowed smiling.
"At my old clan, the apprentices den didn't have any branches or anything covering it, so it got freezing during Leaf-bare, especially when it snowed. (Is that what they call it or do they call it something else?)" Trappedpaw meowed. He started getting nervous so he wrapped his tail around his paws, and looked at the ground. thanks

(Gosh I could have sworn I had replied, then again I had trouble with my connexion yesterday.)

"Wow." Was all Magpiepaw could say at first. "Might as well sleep outside a den ..." She chuckled.
She eyed the newcomer rogue whose name she didn't know, who was apparently avoiding eye-contact with her, and she watched him visiting camp.
She noticed Trappedpaw seemed to act nervous. "Is something bothering you ?" She asked, but before letting him answer she meowed as the rogue's wanderings gave her an idea. "I could offer you a tour of the camp, if you'd like, I mean ... unless you already visited it, of course ..."
Great, now she was nervous as well.

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 05:49 AM
"Yeah." He meowed. Trappedpaw was about to speak what's bothering him, but Magpiepaw wanted to offer him a tour. "S-sure, that'd be great, I've only seen the apprentices d-den.." He meowed stuttering.

PeaFlower
December 18th, 2017, 05:57 AM
"Yeah." He meowed. Trappedpaw was about to speak what's bothering him, but Magpiepaw wanted to offer him a tour. "S-sure, that'd be great, I've only seen the apprentices d-den.." He meowed stuttering.

The she-cat stopped letting her nerves be a bother, and got up, flicking her tail to show her new friend the way. "Alright then ! Let's get going ! I'll show you the nursery first ! Maybe seeing a place kits live in will help you relax." She meowed excitedly as she headed towards a fallen log with a gaping hole, right beside the Apprentice den. "Though there aren't a lot of kits in the clan for now ..." She commented as she waited for Trappedpaw to come and see it for himself.

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Trappedpaw smiled and followed Magpiepaw. "You're right, there aren't many kits." He meowed. He waited for the next thing Magpiepaw would show or tell him.
(Sorry it's so short)

PeaFlower
December 18th, 2017, 06:20 AM
Trappedpaw smiled and followed Magpiepaw. "You're right, there aren't many kits." He meowed. He waited for the next thing Magpiepaw would show or tell him.
(Sorry it's so short)

(I understand.)

Magpiepaw then moved on to the right and to a wall of stones in which a large hole had been carved by the elements.

"Aaand, here's the warrior den !" She said in her sing-songish voice. "I can't wait to get my Warrior name and get some naps in there ! It seems much more comfortable and warm inside !" She meowed as her tail lashed out slightly in excitement and apprehension. "I still have to get my training done though ..."

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 06:27 AM
"It does seem more comfortable" He meowed. He chuckled at her excitement. He nodded , "I do too, but hey, we'll get there! I wonder what our warrior names will be.." He trailed off.

Fuzzy
December 18th, 2017, 06:46 PM
The two littermates, Smokey, a gray tom and Flower, a golden tabby molly, walked side by side though the woods. "So, were we goin' Smokey?" Flower asked her brother as they walked. Flower was always the cereus one out of the two. Whale Smokey was more quiet and protective.
Smokey glanced at his sister meeting her amber eyes with his green. "Well, remember hearing those rouges talk about the Clan?" He asked and his sister nodded. "Well, DragonClan, is what it's called and I though we could join them." He added as the walked.
"Oh cool! Really?!" Flower asked as she skipped beside her brother.
He nodded. "Yup."
As the walked you could she Flower's excitement flow off her like a waves on an ocean. Though you couldn't fiscally see it, you knew it was there. One the other paw, Smokey was quiet happy. But you couldn't tell if it was about joining the Clan or seeing his sister so happy. I guess both but seeing Flower happy wasn't a rare sight. She always seamed to be happy.

~Open~

Fireflower
December 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
The two littermates, Smokey, a gray tom and Flower, a golden tabby molly, walked side by side though the woods. "So, were we goin' Smokey?" Flower asked her brother as they walked. Flower was always the cereus one out of the two. Whale Smokey was more quiet and protective.
Smokey glanced at his sister meeting her amber eyes with his green. "Well, remember hearing those rouges talk about the Clan?" He asked and his sister nodded. "Well, DragonClan, is what it's called and I though we could join them." He added as the walked.
He nodded. "Yup."
As the walked you could she Flower's excitement flow off her like a waves on an ocean. Though you couldn't fiscally see it, you knew it was there. One the other paw, Smokey was quiet happy. But you couldn't tell if it was about joining the Clan or seeing his sister so happy. I guess both but seeing Flower happy wasn't a rare sight. She always seamed to be happy.

~Open~
hey PeaFlower Swiftheart
Redwood Sienna can you guys take care of this!

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Claw was flying around, he found a nice tree to pay down under, he laid down and rested.

Talon was flying, he was practicing his skills.

Snow was chasing a butterfly, she ran off and ended up in a clan. she couldn't see the butterfly anymore, now she was scared. She doesn't know where her brother is, or even Claw.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=880&pictureid=4665

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=880&pictureid=4666

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=880&pictureid=4667

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 09:00 PM
(okay)

Fireflower
December 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Claw was flying around, he found a nice tree to pay down under, he laid down and rested.

Talon was flying, he was practicing his skills.

Snow was chasing a butterfly, she ran off and ended up in a clan. she couldn't see the butterfly anymore, now she was scared. She doesn't know where her brother is, or even Claw.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=880&pictureid=4665

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=880&pictureid=4666

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=880&pictureid=4667
lightningscale walked out of the warrior den and started heading to the exit to hunt.before he could he ran into the kit "hello there!who are you?"he asked calmly hopeing not to scare the kit anymore then it was.

Ariii
December 18th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"I'm Snow.." She said scared. She missed her brother.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM
dragonstar grumbled "i hate the cold,the snow is fun but no fishing, and the winds to cold to fly yet it would be easy to find greenvine"she said looking around at the slowly falling snow the worst time to have kits she thought,she hadnt told lightningscale and it was too soon for anyone to tell.the leaves movd and she jumped at the rabbit hopping out.
-------------------------

"Nice catch." He'd praise her.
Shorty after Deadly went into a crouch, seeing two squirrels up ahead. He placed his paws carefully he wanted to play his cards right, the prey was feasting on something. Making them distracted to all their surroundings when the tom got close enough, he pounced on them. Crushing one and swiping his claws on the other's throat. After he buried the prey turning towards the black she.
"Hey, I know prey will be harder to catch but, I can still sky hunt and fish. The cold doesn't bother me at all." He'd mew, hoping he would still be allowed to hunt in the freezing weather.

Fireflower
December 19th, 2017, 08:17 AM
"I'm Snow.." She said scared. She missed her brother. "is your family around here?"lightninfscale asked the kit
-------------------------
"is your family around?you shouldnt be here alone"lightningscale said.
"Nice catch." He'd praise her.
Shorty after Deadly went into a crouch, seeing two squirrels up ahead. He placed his paws carefully he wanted to play his cards right, the prey was feasting on something. Making them distracted to all their surroundings when the tom got close enough, he pounced on them. Crushing one and swiping his claws on the other's throat. After he buried the prey turning towards the black she.
"Hey, I know prey will be harder to catch but, I can still sky hunt and fish. The cold doesn't bother me at all." He'd mew, hoping he would still be allowed to hunt in the freezing weather.
"i know that frozen rivers will bother"she said"do you want to try some sky-hunting"dragonstar asked.lightningscale and her have been doing it for moons but maybe someone else did it to.

PeaFlower
December 20th, 2017, 10:47 AM
"It does seem more comfortable" He meowed. He chuckled at her excitement. He nodded , "I do too, but hey, we'll get there! I wonder what our warrior names will be.." He trailed off.

"Oh, I try not to think too hard about my future warrior name ..." She said as she moved from this den to the medicine den, that was currently empty of its two residents.
"And, here's the Medicine den !" She exclaimed. "Our medicine cat is Swiftowl, he used to be the Medicine cat back at my old clan until he disappeared one day ... he's really grumpy, though I saw that he's less grumpy with his apprentice, Ravenkit ... who I think had her ceremony. I'm pretty sure I heard cats shouting 'Ravenpaw" over and over while I was half asleep ..." She pondered, as she let Trappedpaw discover the den and take all that information in.

Ariii
December 20th, 2017, 11:00 AM
"Not around here.. But my brother is somewhere.." She mewed.

"I'm hoping for something cool,
but it doesn't matter." He meowed. He listened to what Magpiepaw said, he poked his head inside the Medicine Den. He did a quick scan of it, and returned to his position. He looked at Magpiepaw, and then looked away.

"Snow!! Snow?? Snow where are you?"
A frantic Talon yelled. He knew she was far away. He continued yelling until a sharp voice pierced his ears.

"SHUT UP TALON!!" Claw yelled.
He was woken up from his nap. He didn't like being woken up. He glared through the trees, knowing which direction Talon was in.

PeaFlower
December 20th, 2017, 11:08 AM
but it doesn't matter." He meowed. He listened to what Magpiepaw said, he poked his head inside the Medicine Den. He did a quick scan of it, and returned to his position. He looked at Magpiepaw, and then looked away.

"By the way, I'm just hoping for a name that wouldn't be ridiculous." She laughed, as she went back to the center of the camp. "Aand, that's about it. There's the leader's den in the pointed rock at the entrance of the camp, and the elder den, though we don't have any eligible elders for now ..." She explained, but then couldn't help but notice, albeit a bit late, that Trappedpaw had looked away from her.
"What's the matter ?" She asked him, her left ear twitching sligthly as she tilted her head a bit, a few snowflakes starting to fall and ornate her black pelt.

Fireflower
December 20th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"Not around here.. But my brother is somewhere.." She mewed.

"Snow!! Snow?? Snow where are you?"
A frantic Talon yelled. He knew she was far away. He continued yelling until a sharp voice pierced his ears.

"SHUT UP TALON!!" Claw yelled.
He was woken up from his nap. He didn't like being woken up. He glared through the trees, knowing which direction Talon was in.
"do you need help finding him?"lightningscale asked.

Ariii
December 20th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Snow's eyes lit up. "Really??" She asked
"Yes please!!" She meowed.

"It's nothing.." He mumbled. It was starting to snow, and he couldn't help but see how pretty Magpiepaw looked with the snowflakes in her fur. There was an awkward silence for awhile. "So, what is there to do for fun?"
He asked, breaking the silence.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:13 AM
Bump, PineCone )

xYx_Void_xYx
December 21st, 2017, 02:29 AM
"is your family around here?"lightninfscale asked the kit

"i know that frozen rivers will bother"she said"do you want to try some sky-hunting"dragonstar asked.lightningscale and her have been doing it for moons but maybe someone else did it to.
------------------------------------
He smiled. "Of course."
He stretched out his wings, rising up towards the sky, scenting the air as well.
"There some birds migrating towards here." He called to her. "We should ambush them."

PeaFlower
December 21st, 2017, 03:58 AM
"It's nothing.." He mumbled. It was starting to snow, and he couldn't help but see how pretty Magpiepaw looked with the snowflakes in her fur. There was an awkward silence for awhile. "So, what is there to do for fun?"

The she-cat was still suspicious, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Whatever you say ... " she mumbled, looking away at the silence that came afterwards.

"Um." She pondered on the question of fun. "Well ... I usually either nap or hunt ... I guess we could do some kind of play-fighting to pass the time and train a bit ? My mentor is a bit occupied lately ... I wonder when Dragonstar will appoint him deputy ..." The molly said, mostly to herself, as she looked over the tom who had taken her under his wing. Literally. She snorted at her own joke but quickly regained her compusure, shaking some of the snowflakes off her pelt, though it was pointless as others immediately settled on it.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 04:11 AM
The she-cat was still suspicious, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Whatever you say ... " she mumbled, looking away at the silence that came afterwards.

"Um." She pondered on the question of fun. "Well ... I usually either nap or hunt ... I guess we could do some kind of play-fighting to pass the time and train a bit ? My mentor is a bit occupied lately ... I wonder when Dragonstar will appoint him deputy ..." The molly said, mostly to herself, as she looked over the tom who had taken her under his wing. Literally. She snorted at her own joke but quickly regained her compusure, shaking some of the snowflakes off her pelt, though it was pointless as others immediately settled on it.

"Sure!" Trappedpaw said, ignoring her suspicion. He sighed as he looked at his pelt. "Covered in snowflakes." He mumbled to himself. He looked at his paws and sighed again. "I like Leaf-Bare, but it can be annoying sometimes." He meowed to Magpiepaw. He tried waving his paw up and down quickly to remove them, but it didn't work. He groaned and got an annoyed look on his face. "I dislike snow sometimes." He said.

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 08:28 AM
Snow's eyes lit up. "Really??" She asked
"Yes please!!" She meowed.

------------------------------------
He smiled. "Of course."
He stretched out his wings, rising up towards the sky, scenting the air as well.
"There some birds migrating towards here." He called to her. "We should ambush them."
"come on little one,lets go find them"lightningscale said starting to exit the camp.

dragonstar started climbing up the sky too."sure i see them to!"she told deadly

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 09:01 AM
"come on little one,lets go find them"lightningscale said starting to exit the camp.

Snow followed Lightningscale out of camp. They walked for awhile, Snow heard Talon in the very far distance. "This way!" She meowed, flicking her tail in the direction. She walked that way, Lightningscale following.

Mango
December 21st, 2017, 09:22 AM
Flyingspirit followed after Dragonstar.
Ravenpaw was with Swiftowl.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 09:36 AM
I need to ship Wing and Cosmic with someone!!)

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
Flyingspirit followed after Dragonstar.
Ravenpaw was with Swiftowl.
Snow followed Lightningscale out of camp. They walked for awhile, Snow heard Talon in the very far distance. "This way!" She meowed, flicking her tail in the direction. She walked that way, Lightningscale following.
lightningscale followed the kit and saw flyingspirt behide them.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 11:07 AM

Snow flew above a tree, she scouted.
She saw orange fur in the distance. She flew over that direction.

Mango
December 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM
Flyingspirit kept following the scent of the kit.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:39 PM
Snow got closer to Talon. She knew it.
She kept going. She looked behind her to make sure Lightningscale was still following.

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 02:03 PM
Snow flew above a tree, she scouted.
She saw orange fur in the distance. She flew over that direction.
Flyingspirit kept following the scent of the kit.
he kep following the kit)

PeaFlower
December 21st, 2017, 03:20 PM
"Sure!" Trappedpaw said, ignoring her suspicion. He sighed as he looked at his pelt. "Covered in snowflakes." He mumbled to himself. He looked at his paws and sighed again. "I like Leaf-Bare, but it can be annoying sometimes." He meowed to Magpiepaw. He tried waving his paw up and down quickly to remove them, but it didn't work. He groaned and got an annoyed look on his face. "I dislike snow sometimes." He said.

"Hey, you tell me ... I'm lucky to have a fur that's long enough to keep me warm, but the constrast between my fur and the snow makes it hard to hunt ... come to think of it, maybe I should keep the snow on !" She giggled. "But I still like Leaf-Bare ... it brings back warm memories ..." The molly said with a fond and distant look on her face.

"But, seriously, we could try to fight. It'll keep us warm and may shake off the snow off our pelts ... and will help us with our training." She offered again, hoping Trappedpaw would accept. She hasn't had a sparring partner in so long.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
"We could fight." He meowed, he wanted to get some training done. He normally hates violence,
but he wants to fight.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 22nd, 2017, 02:22 AM

dragonstar started climbing up the sky too."sure i see them to!"she told deadly
-----------------------
He nodded, landing on the tallest tree nearby. He waited and waited as he did he thought about Killa. Was she mad at him for not paying attention or talking to her that much? Or was she just a bit confused with this clan? Finally, the birds were close enough to hunt. Deadly unsheathed his claws, nodding to Dragon ~ Star that he was ready.

xYx_Void_xYx
December 22nd, 2017, 02:26 AM
I need to ship Wing and Cosmic with someone!!)
--------------------
(Cosmic and Killa???)

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 02:29 AM
YES! Thank you so much!)

xYx_Void_xYx
December 22nd, 2017, 02:31 AM
YES! Thank you so much!)
----
Np, and maybe when Deadly sees Dragon ~ Star with Lightning ~ Scale. Wing and him could be shipped..)

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 02:34 AM
That'd be great!! Thank you!)

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
-----------------------
He nodded, landing on the tallest tree nearby. He waited and waited as he did he thought about Killa. Was she mad at him for not paying attention or talking to her that much? Or was she just a bit confused with this clan? Finally, the birds were close enough to hunt. Deadly unsheathed his claws, nodding to Dragon ~ Star that he was ready.
dragonstar nodded back and leaped in the air catching one of the birds in her claws;killing it.she dropped the bird and aims from the next one.her claws catch the bird and she dropped it too.the rest of the birds scattered"just like the good old days with lightningscale"she said to her self and turned around to see what deadly got

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 11:01 AM
Snow got closer, and found Talon.
"TALON!!"She meowed.

"SNOW!! Don't ever do that again!
You scared me!" He meowed to Snow. He then turned to Lightningscale. "Thank you." He meowed.

( PineCone )

PeaFlower
December 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM
"We could fight." He meowed, he wanted to get some training done. He normally hates violence,
but he wants to fight.

Magpiepaw's whiskers twitched in excitement.
"Alright then !" She meowed. "Let's get to a rather empty part of the camp so we don't disturb anyone ..."
She trotted off to one of the corners near the entrance, where few cats went to. "There, perfect."
She then turned to Trappedpaw. "Do you want to attack first ?" She asked the tom, shaking off the snow that slightly impaired her vision.

(Sorry for the late reply ^^")

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 12:22 PM
Magpiepaw's whiskers twitched in excitement.
"Alright then !" She meowed. "Let's get to a rather empty part of the camp so we don't disturb anyone ..."
She trotted off to one of the corners near the entrance, where few cats went to. "There, perfect."
She then turned to Trappedpaw. "Do you want to attack first ?" She asked the tom, shaking off the snow that slightly impaired her vision.

(Sorry for the late reply ^^")

(It's fine!!)
"You can." He meowed.

PeaFlower
December 22nd, 2017, 12:26 PM
(It's fine!!)
"You can." He meowed.

"Alright !"
The apprentice didn't wait to take on his offer. She positioned herself in a way that would allow her to leap on Trappedpaw, though took some time to make sure the tom knew what she intended to do, before she jumped in the air, her paws ready to pin him down.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 12:34 PM
"Alright !"
The apprentice didn't wait to take on his offer. She positioned herself in a way that would allow her to leap on Trappedpaw, though took some time to make sure the tom knew what she intended to do, before she jumped in the air, her paws ready to pin him down.
Trappedpaw tried to dodge, but got pinned anyways, his instincts kicked in, and he flailed his paw, trying to hit her.

PeaFlower
December 22nd, 2017, 12:39 PM
Trappedpaw tried to dodge, but got pinned anyways, his instincts kicked in, and he flailed his paw, trying to hit her.

Magpiepaw grinned as she realized she had managed to pin the tom down.
"Gotcha." She meowed.
She couldn't help but giggle a little as she watched his attempts at fighting back, though one of his strikes ended up hitting her in the nose, and she recoiled slightly, closing her eyes for a brief moment.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 12:48 PM
Magpiepaw grinned as she realized she had managed to pin the tom down.
"Gotcha." She meowed.
She couldn't help but giggle a little as she watched his attempts at fighting back, though one of his strikes ended up hitting her in the nose, and she recoiled slightly, closing her eyes for a brief moment.
Trappedpaw tried kicking her off of him, it failed, he wouldn't give up, he tried again.

PeaFlower
December 22nd, 2017, 12:48 PM
Trappedpaw tried kicking her off of him, it failed, he wouldn't give up, he tried again.

Being distracted by the slight pain in her nose, the she-cat was taken by surprise when Trappedpaw kicked her off of him.
She rolled on her side and scrambled up back on her paws, waiting for the tom's next move.
"Not bad." Magpiepaw meowed. "But you just got lucky." She teased.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 12:50 PM
Being distracted by the slight pain in her nose, the she-cat was taken by surprise when Trappedpaw kicked her off of him.
She rolled on her side and scrambled up back on her paws, waiting for the tom's next move.
"Not bad." Magpiepaw meowed. "But you just got lucky." She teased.
Trappedpaw leaped at Magpiepaw,
preparing to strike her back, he jumped above her.

PeaFlower
December 22nd, 2017, 01:00 PM
Trappedpaw leaped at Magpiepaw,
preparing to strike her back, he jumped above her.

Out of instinct, Magpiepaw spread out her wings to prepare for impact, she managed to get most of her body out of the way, but despite her efforts to dodge Trappedpaw's attack she got pinned down by the tom.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 01:03 PM
Out of instinct, Magpiepaw spread out her wings to prepare for impact, she managed to get most of her body out of the way, but despite her efforts to dodge Trappedpaw's attack she got pinned down by the tom.
Trappedpaw grinned in triumph after pinning Magpiepaw down. "You may have the advantage of wings, but I have the advantage of skills." He meowed.

PeaFlower
December 23rd, 2017, 05:40 AM
Trappedpaw grinned in triumph after pinning Magpiepaw down. "You may have the advantage of wings, but I have the advantage of skills." He meowed.

The molly smirked as she listened to the other apprentice boasting.

"Oh, really ?" She meowed sweetly, as she flapped her wings full force to try and send her figthing partner off of her. "Then maybe I should take full advantage of them."

She managed to get herself back on her paws, and continued flapping her wings to try and send Trappedpaw tumbling down.

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 06:02 AM
The molly smirked as she listened to the other apprentice boasting.

"Oh, really ?" She meowed sweetly, as she flapped her wings full force to try and send her figthing partner off of her. "Then maybe I should take full advantage of them."

She managed to get herself back on her paws, and continued flapping her wings to try and send Trappedpaw tumbling down.
Trappedpaw was taken by surprise when Magpiepaw got to her paws. Magpiepaw's wings startled him, and he jumped back, he then stumbled forward and tripped on a twig.

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 11:08 AM
Snow got closer, and found Talon.
"TALON!!"She meowed.

"SNOW!! Don't ever do that again!
You scared me!" He meowed to Snow. He then turned to Lightningscale. "Thank you." He meowed.

( PineCone )
(sorry for late post)
lightningscale watched the two cats"im lightningscale nice to meet you,this little one walked into our camp so i helped her'he said

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 11:43 AM
(sorry for late post)
lightningscale watched the two cats"im lightningscale nice to meet you,this little one walked into our camp so i helped her'he said
(It's okay!)
"Thank you, again." Talon meowed.
"I'm Talon. I hope she wasn't too much of a trouble." He meowed jokingly.
(For some reason my phone autocorrects Talon to Talking)

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 12:44 PM
(It's okay!)
"Thank you, again." Talon meowed.
"I'm Talon. I hope she wasn't too much of a trouble." He meowed jokingly.
(For some reason my phone autocorrects Talon to Talking)
"not at all"lightningscale said to talon."would you like to join our clan?"he asked.

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
"not at all"lightningscale said to talon."would you like to join our clan?"he asked.

Talon was surprised by Lightningscale asking if they wanted to join his clan. He hesitated but eventually said yes. "Sure, also, I have a friend who might wanna join." He meowed.

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Talon was surprised by Lightningscale asking if they wanted to join his clan. He hesitated but eventually said yes. "Sure, also, I have a friend who might wanna join." He meowed.
"great who is he?"lightningscale asked

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 01:30 PM
"great who is he?"lightningscale asked
Talon sighed. "His name is Claw. Now before I go get him, remember that he isn't the nicest cat." Talon meowed.

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Talon sighed. "His name is Claw. Now before I go get him, remember that he isn't the nicest cat." Talon meowed.
"ok then"lightningscale said

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 01:48 PM
"ok then"lightningscale said"Be right back." Talon said. He walked through the forest, and found Claw."Claw follow me no questions asked."

"Why?" Claw asked.

"I said no questions asked!!" Talon hissed.

"Fine." Claw meowed. He followed Talon back to Lightningscale.

"Okay, we're ready." He meowed.

"For what??" Claw asked.

"I SAID NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! "He hissed.

PeaFlower
December 24th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Trappedpaw was taken by surprise when Magpiepaw got to her paws. Magpiepaw's wings startled him, and he jumped back, he then stumbled forward and tripped on a twig.

The she-cat grinned as she realized she had managed to throw off the other apprentice, but her victory was short lived as she saw Trappedpaw stumbling down on the ground.

She quickly went to his side with a concerned look on her face.
"You okay ?" She meowed.

Ariii
December 24th, 2017, 07:38 AM
The she-cat grinned as she realized she had managed to throw off the other apprentice, but her victory was short lived as she saw Trappedpaw stumbling down on the ground.

She quickly went to his side with a concerned look on her face.
"You okay ?" She meowed.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He meowed. He got up and stood there wondering if they were going to fight again or do something else.

Fireflower
December 24th, 2017, 09:26 AM
"Be right back." Talon said. He walked through the forest, and found Claw."Claw follow me no questions asked."

"Why?" Claw asked.

"I said no questions asked!!" Talon hissed.

"Fine." Claw meowed. He followed Talon back to Lightningscale.

"Okay, we're ready." He meowed.

"For what??" Claw asked.

"I SAID NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! "He hissed.
lightningscale found it hard not to laugh as the cats yelled."hi im lightningscale,and your friends want to join my clan"he said

Ariii
December 24th, 2017, 10:55 AM
lightningscale found it hard not to laugh as the cats yelled."hi im lightningscale,and your friends want to join my clan"he said
Claw was a bit confused, but grateful.
He nodded. "Okay, why not." He meowed. "Where is it?"
He asked.

Talon saw Lightningscale struggle not to laugh, he nodded.

Fireflower
December 24th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Claw was a bit confused, but grateful.
He nodded. "Okay, why not." He meowed. "Where is it?"
He asked.

Talon saw Lightningscale struggle not to laugh, he nodded.
"just at the mountians were close,and there no need to worry most of our cats are friendly"lightningscale said(i need to know there clan names im guessing snow will be snowkit for now)

Ariii
December 24th, 2017, 03:16 PM
"just at the mountians were close,and there no need to worry most of our cats are friendly"lightningscale said(i need to know there clan names im guessing snow will be snowkit for now)
(Yeah, I'm thinking Talonfeet for Talon, and Clawshatter for Claw)
"Let's go!" Talking meowed. He started walking in that direction, and then looking back to make sure he was being followed.

Fireflower
December 24th, 2017, 03:29 PM
(Yeah, I'm thinking Talonfeet for Talon, and Clawshatter for Claw)
"Let's go!" Talking meowed. He started walking in that direction, and then looking back to make sure he was being followed.
lightningscale then started leading the way and led them to the camp.he guessed most of the cats were used to new cats cause no one seemed to know

Ariii
December 24th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Woah.." Snow whispered as she looked around. She saw lots of cats, but quickly looked
away as she saw one of them look at her.

Trappedpaw saw the new arrivals,
and it seemed he was the only one. He turned to Magpiepaw. "There are new cats." He meowed to her.

Fireflower
December 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
"Woah.." Snow whispered as she looked around. She saw lots of cats, but quickly looked
away as she saw one of them look at her.

Trappedpaw saw the new arrivals,
and it seemed he was the only one. He turned to Magpiepaw. "There are new cats." He meowed to her.
lightningscale looked at the kit"the nursery is over there"he said pointing to it."we have to kits i think youd like!"
CinnamonCookie Mad-Reindeer

Ariii
December 25th, 2017, 06:37 AM
lightningscale looked at the kit"the nursery is over there"he said pointing to it."we have to kits i think youd like!"
CinnamonCookie Mad-Reindeer
Snow nodded and ran to the nursery.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 01:35 PM
He nodded. "Yup."

~Open~
(soooo sorry for the last repost)
even with dragonstar about to call a meeting he walked out to see if he could find any cats quickly he found two"who are you?"he asked

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 02:01 PM
dragonstar walked out to see new faces and climbed up the highrock"all cats albe to catch there own prey please gather here at the highrock!"her voice echoed off the mountian in front of her.

"today i see we have new clanmates!but we also have some who need to be named and ranked"she said"ender,comic,wing,deadly,kalli,claw,talon,snow,(did i miss any?)please step foreword!"

PineCone Okapi Sasukewolf (madness) Swiftheart CinnamonCookie Mad-Reindeer Redwood Reindeer xYx_Void_xYx SpiritedSecrets any i missed

PeaFlower
December 27th, 2017, 02:26 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine." He meowed. He got up and stood there wondering if they were going to fight again or do something else.

The apprentice lingered close to Trappedpaw for a while, before she got back to a usual distance. "Well, maybe we should call it a day. Besides, the snow is starting to make it hard to fight safely ..." She meowed as she curiously watched the fall of snowflakes.

dragonstar walked out to see new faces and climbed up the highrock"all cats albe to catch there own prey please gather here at the highrock!"her voice echoed off the mountian in front of her.

"today i see we have new clanmates!but we also have some who need to be named and ranked"she said"ender,comic,wing,deadly,kalli,claw,talon,snow,(did i miss any?)please step foreword!"

@PineCone (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321) @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) @Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) @Swiftheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1085) @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) @Mad-Reindeer (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) @Redwood Reindeer (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) @xYx_Void_xYx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5975) @SpiritedSecrets (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528) any i missed

She was about to sit and lick the snow off her fur when she heard Dragonstar's call. In a heartbeat, she trotted off to the pointed rock the leader was standing on, silently edging Trappedpaw to come with by flicking her tail.
She listened to the names of all the new cats that had joined them, not bothering remembering them, as they would get new ones anyway.

-

Swiftowl had gathered all the herbs he deemed would be useful for the clan.
He turned back to his apprentice, wondering if she was done with gathering the comfrey.

"Ravenpaw, I think it's about time we headed back to camp. Are you done yet ?" He asked the young molly.
Okapi

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 03:18 PM

PineCone Okapi Sasukewolf (madness) Swiftheart CinnamonCookie Mad-Reindeer Redwood Reindeer xYx_Void_xYx SpiritedSecrets any i missed
The apprentice lingered close to Trappedpaw for a while, before she got back to a usual distance. "Well, maybe we should call it a day. Besides, the snow is starting to make it hard to fight safely ..." She meowed as she curiously watched the fall of snowflakes.

She was about to sit and lick the snow off her fur when she heard Dragonstar's call. In a heartbeat, she trotted off to the pointed rock the leader was standing on, silently edging Trappedpaw to come with by flicking her tail.
She listened to the names of all the new cats that had joined them, not bothering remembering them, as they would get new ones anyway.

-

He turned back to his apprentice, wondering if she was done with gathering the comfrey.

"Ravenpaw, I think it's about time we headed back to camp. Are you done yet ?" He asked the young molly.
Okapi
Cosmic stepped forward nervously.
-
Wing nodded and stepped forward.
-
Snow took a big gulp and stepped forward.
-
Talon stepped forward with his head high.
-
Claw snickered at all the cats, until he heard his name. He instantly stepped forward.
-
"Probably." He meowed. He saw Magpiepaw beckon him over. He stood and watched all the cats step forward.

Mango
December 27th, 2017, 03:49 PM

-

Okapi
Ravenpaw arrived with the comfrey.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Cosmic stepped forward nervously.
-
Wing nodded and stepped forward.
-
Snow took a big gulp and stepped forward.
-
Talon stepped forward with his head high.
-
Claw snickered at all the cats, until he heard his name. He instantly stepped forward.
-
"Probably." He meowed. He saw Magpiepaw beckon him over. He stood and watched all the cats step forward.
"wing from now on you will be known as wingstep."dragonstar said
"snow from now on intill you get app. name you will be known as snowkit. claw from now on you will be known as clawtuft(right?)talon from now on you will be known as talonfoot.cosmic from now on you will be known as comicwing welcome to dragonclan!"

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"wing from now on you will be known as wingstep."dragonstar said
"snow from now on intill you get app. name you will be known as snowkit. claw from now on you will be known as clawtuft(right?)talon from now on you will be known as talonfoot.cosmic from now on you will be known as comicwing welcome to dragonclan!"

(Actually Clawshatter and Cosmicsight..)

Wing, now Wingstep, nodded again. She did (whatever you do to confirm it. I don't know) and then stepped down.

Snow's heart pounded with excitement.
She did (the same thing) and stepped down.

Claw bowed a little cat bow and stepped down (they all do the thing you do to confirm this)

"I'll make you proud." He said to Dragonstar. He stepped down.

Cosmic nodded as Wing did.
He stepped down.

Trappedpaw was excited for the new cats.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 09:51 PM
(Actually Clawshatter and Cosmicsight..)

Wing, now Wingstep, nodded again. She did (whatever you do to confirm it. I don't know) and then stepped down.

Snow's heart pounded with excitement.
She did (the same thing) and stepped down.

Claw bowed a little cat bow and stepped down (they all do the thing you do to confirm this)

"I'll make you proud." He said to Dragonstar. He stepped down.

Cosmic nodded as Wing did.
He stepped down.

Trappedpaw was excited for the new cats.
oops

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 09:56 PM
oops
It's fine)

xYx_Void_xYx
December 31st, 2017, 11:35 AM

(No you didn't miss any of mine. And sorry I haven't been on that much. Just been really busy that's all :ohnuu:)

Killa and Deadly stepped forward, ready for there new names. They also couldn't believe how many cats have decided to join the clan.
"Well Killa, I told you that this would be an excellent clan to join." He'd whisper.
"Yeah, guess I shouldn't judge as much." She'd respond.
He nodded in agreement.
Killa's eyes rested on Dragon ~ Star waiting for the she to announce their new names.

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Ravenpaw arrived with the comfrey.

Swiftowl took a quick look at the comfrey and felt satisfied with the amount.

"Right then, I'm not getting any younger. Le's head back to camp. We'll still have to take care of the herbs' storing once we'll get back in the Medicine den." He meowed to his apprentice.

He took what he could with him, which was way more than would have been healthy for a cat his age to take, but stubborn as he was he still went with it, dtermined to make it back to camp before this day's end.

-

Magpiepaw scanded the new names of the cats who had recently joined them, trying hard to memorize each and every one of them this time around.

Mango
December 31st, 2017, 12:02 PM
Swiftowl took a quick look at the comfrey and felt satisfied with the amount.

"Right then, I'm not getting any younger. Le's head back to camp. We'll still have to take care of the herbs' storing once we'll get back in the Medicine den." He meowed to his apprentice.

He took what he could with him, which was way more than would have been healthy for a cat his age to take, but stubborn as he was he still went with it, dtermined to make it back to camp before this day's end.

-

Magpiepaw scanded the new names of the cats who had recently joined them, trying hard to memorize each and every one of them this time around.
Ravenpaw gave a smiled a followed Swiftowl back to camp,” Right. Are you alright being here. I mean, when we met you, you seemed ready to leave, but now you seem comfortable here, though it could just be my view on it.” She meowed

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 12:11 PM
Ravenpaw gave a smiled a followed Swiftowl back to camp,” Right. Are you alright being here. I mean, when we met you, you seemed ready to leave, but now you seem comfortable here, though it could just be my view on it.” She meowed

The old cat almost froze at his apprentice's words, and nearly dropped his stack of herbs, so he put them down carefully.

"Well ..." He coughed awkwardly. "I suppose you heard the Starclan cats that one time... I couldn't let your potential go to waste ..." He considered stopping there, but knew he hadn't answered the question fully. "Furthermore, a place where I can sleep somewhere warm and don't have to hunt for myself every time of the day is better than being a travelling loner at my age."

With that, he picked the herbs back, and nearly dropped them again from sighing in relief when the entrance of the camp came into view. He heard cheers ... was there a ceremony already ? He decided to shook it off. As much as he had gotten comfortable with the camp, he couldn't say the same for his clanmates.

Mango
December 31st, 2017, 12:15 PM
The old cat almost froze at his apprentice's words, and nearly dropped his stack of herbs, so he put them down carefully.

"Well ..." He coughed awkwardly. "I suppose you heard the Starclan cats that one time... I couldn't let your potential go to waste ..." He considered stopping there, but knew he hadn't answered the question fully. "Furthermore, a place where I can sleep somewhere warm and don't have to hunt for myself every time of the day is better than being a travelling loner at my age."

With that, he picked the herbs back, and nearly dropped them again from sighing in relief when the entrance of the camp came into view. He heard cheers ... was there a ceremony already ? He decided to shook it off. As much as he had gotten comfortable with the camp, he couldn't say the same for his clanmates.
She nodded,” I guess that is important.” She meowed trying to sound happy,” Please don’t abandon the clan the day I’m a warrior though.” She meowed