PDA

View Full Version : private rp

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Static
December 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
he looked over to them "whos the new peeps?" he asked luci smiled letting him out of the hug "oh! the eren is side character kai and maka is my lost sister Sky!" she grinned "as excided as ever I see" he laughed she punched his stomach "whatever weakling! anyways this is my familiar Blue and that cat is Hiroshimasa is that how you say it?" she tilted her head cutely like cinnamon rolls always do. "so side character huh? ive been their" Koji smiled patting kais head "also Sky nice costume I went as death the kid last year!" he smiled "OMO TheFearRasier is right there" luci ran off to a youtuber and started fan talking happily
"Um...ok?" Hirosimi said,watching him go."Whats going on?" She asked.Sky looked around hopefully for jackcepticeye.

KayMew07
December 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Um...ok?" Hirosimi said,watching him go."Whats going on?" She asked.Sky looked around hopefully for jackcepticeye.
"like Lucinda said I'm Koji. I'm basically her child hood best friend I mean she's only 13 and I'm 16 so three year difference." he laughed "we used to go to these all the time. I had to move 2 years ago and leave her and now I'm back" he stuck out his hand for her to shake. Kai left a minute ago but no one noticed blue climbed onto Skys shoulder

Static
December 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"like Lucinda said I'm Koji. I'm basically her child hood best friend I mean she's only 13 and I'm 16 so three year difference." he laughed "we used to go to these all the time. I had to move 2 years ago and leave her and now I'm back" he stuck out his hand for her to shake. Kai left a minute ago but no one noticed blue climbed onto Skys shoulder
Sky shook his hand cautiously."Hi..." She said awkwardly.
(My conversations in real life XD)

KayMew07
December 14th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Sky shook his hand cautiously."Hi..." She said awkwardly.
(My conversations in real life XD)
"so luci I can only imagine how difficult it must be to live with her?" he questioned jokingly Kai smirked when all of a sudden Luci ran over there "JACKS HERE AND HES SIGNING STUFFFFFFFFF COME ON SKY THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOL EVEN MERK AND JAY FROM THE KUB SCOUTS ARE HERE!!!" She yelled dragging sky
======
a stranger was trying to break into the girls house hopefully eclipse is there to stop him

Static
December 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
"so luci I can only imagine how difficult it must be to live with her?" he questioned jokingly Kai smirked when all of a sudden Luci ran over there "JACKS HERE AND HES SIGNING STUFFFFFFFFF COME ON SKY THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOL EVEN MERK AND JAY FROM THE KUB SCOUTS ARE HERE!!!" She yelled dragging sky
======
a stranger was trying to break into the girls house hopefully eclipse is there to stop him
Sky ran screaming."OMG THE BEST YOUTUBERS IN THE WORLD ARE HERE I CAN BELIVE IT I WANT TO HEAR THEM SING I NEED THEIR AUTOGRAPH (*rant rant rant and shout ect*)"
---
Eclipse lifted his head,growling and watching the door.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Sky ran screaming."OMG THE BEST YOUTUBERS IN THE WORLD ARE HERE I CAN BELIVE IT I WANT TO HEAR THEM SING I NEED THEIR AUTOGRAPH (*rant rant rant and shout ect*)"
---
Eclipse lifted his head,growling and watching the door.
the stranger got the door open and snuck in that's when eclipse realized it was a stalker sent by lucifer

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
the stranger got the door open and snuck in that's when eclipse realized it was a stalker sent by lucifer
Eclipse lunged,immidetly smelling Lucifer on the guy,already in his demon form.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Eclipse lunged,immidetly smelling Lucifer on the guy,already in his demon form.
" no please I'm just doing my job" the oviously faking demon said

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
" no please I'm just doing my job" the oviously faking demon said
"Yhea right.Leave and say you failed then so Lucifer will kill you instead.I don't want to mess up the house." He snapped.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"Yhea right.Leave and say you failed then so Lucifer will kill you instead.I don't want to mess up the house." He snapped.
he rolled his eyes vanishing "what a loser" he heard a voice say from the window

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
he rolled his eyes vanishing "what a loser" he heard a voice say from the window
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He snapped,trying to grab him before he vanished,but he couldn't so he sat by the phone so he could yell at sky and Luci."Siri call sky and Luci." He said.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:53 PM
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He snapped,trying to grab him before he vanished,but he couldn't so he sat by the phone so he could yell at sky and Luci."Siri call sky and Luci." He said.
"okay calling kai the side character " the voice said and started to ring (XD I hate siri)

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:55 PM
"okay calling kai the side character " the voice said and started to ring (XD I hate siri)
"I CLEARKY SAID SKY AND LUCI!" he snapped,and the phone fell,breaking on the floor.He stared at it for a moment."I'm dead." He Finnaly said.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"I CLEARKY SAID SKY AND LUCI!" he snapped,and the phone fell,breaking on the floor.He stared at it for a moment."I'm dead." He Finnaly said.
"hey E its Luci I took kais phone hehe" she snickered the phone sounded staticy but eclipse will still be punished ( Swiftheart123 the fear raiser animations! )

Static
December 20th, 2017, 08:26 AM
"hey E its Luci I took kais phone hehe" she snickered the phone sounded staticy but eclipse will still be punished ( Swiftheart123 the fear raiser animations! )
"Some guy broke in the house." He said casually, not sounding worried at all.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 08:37 AM
"Some guy broke in the house." He said casually, not sounding worried at all.
"did he break anything!" she asked a little worried

Static
December 20th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"did he break anything!" she asked a little worried
Eclipse looked at a vase he had broke."Yhea.He broke a vase."

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Eclipse looked at a vase he had broke."Yhea.He broke a vase."
"oh thank gawd that was Kais" she smiled since it wasn't hers or skys

Static
December 20th, 2017, 10:07 AM
"oh thank gawd that was Kais" she smiled since it wasn't hers or skys
(Time skip to home?)

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 10:17 AM
(Time skip to home?)
sky and luci came home to see Lucis phone half broken on the floor... "ECLIPSE" she yelled in shock and anger (poor Eclipse...)

Static
December 20th, 2017, 10:36 AM
sky and luci came home to see Lucis phone half broken on the floor... "ECLIPSE" she yelled in shock and anger (poor Eclipse...)
"Don't tell at me.Its not my fault you got such a crappy phone." He said.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 10:41 AM
"Don't tell at me.Its not my fault you got such a crappy phone." He said.
oooo she was mad "you better have an explanation for this" she yelled

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:18 PM
oooo she was mad "you better have an explanation for this" she yelled
"I tried to call after they got broke in and it fell off of the tabble." He said calmly.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"I tried to call after they got broke in and it fell off of the tabble." He said calmly.
she raised an eyebrow seeing right through his lie "it was siri huh?" she asked

Static
December 20th, 2017, 03:11 PM
she raised an eyebrow seeing right through his lie "it was siri huh?" she asked
Sky saw a note and a key with it and picked it up."We got a key saying it will take us to the school without walking,and we have to be there early tommaro to find a hostile ghost in a town." She said."FINNALY THEY GAVE THE KEY TO US!!!IM TIRED OF WALKING AND BEING LATE!" she said,not even mentioning the ghost.

(Rewatching blue exorcist.wanted to do this instead of an amusement park.And there will be two demon who are sisters there to who will be about like amanion only BETTER :3.You can RP one.)

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Sky saw a note and a key with it and picked it up."We got a key saying it will take us to the school without walking,and we have to be there early tommaro to find a hostile ghost in a town." She said."FINNALY THEY GAVE THE KEY TO US!!!IM TIRED OF WALKING AND BEING LATE!" she said,not even mentioning the ghost.

(Rewatching blue exorcist.wanted to do this instead of an amusement park.And there will be two demon who are sisters there to who will be about like amanion only BETTER :3.You can RP one.)
"speaking of school where has that headmaster been?"

Static
December 20th, 2017, 03:30 PM
"speaking of school where has that headmaster been?"
"Busy probably." She said,turning the note around and seeing something else.:He also said don't use it in public. (The fire).She handed it to Luci."There.You can read it now." She said,studying the key.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 03:40 PM
"Busy probably." She said,turning the note around and seeing something else.:He also said don't use it in public. (The fire).She handed it to Luci."There.You can read it now." She said,studying the key.
"oooooo cool Eclipse heres money buy me new phone" she pouted

Static
December 20th, 2017, 03:46 PM
"oooooo cool Eclipse heres money buy me new phone" she pouted
"I can't go into stores you idiot!" He holalrd from outside,But to regular people it sounded like a howl,so an exorcist walking buy shouted at them to shut their familiar up.
(Time skip?)

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 04:51 PM
"I can't go into stores you idiot!" He holalrd from outside,But to regular people it sounded like a howl,so an exorcist walking buy shouted at them to shut their familiar up.
(Time skip?)
"i meant my card of money go online idiot" she yelled

Static
December 20th, 2017, 05:12 PM
"i meant my card of money go online idiot" she yelled
"I'm not doing it!" He shouted.Sky sighed."Let's just go to bed or eat or something." She said.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 05:39 PM
"I'm not doing it!" He shouted.Sky sighed."Let's just go to bed or eat or something." She said.
Luci rolled her eyes "need to go shopping need anything?" she asked

Static
December 20th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Luci rolled her eyes "need to go shopping need anything?" she asked
"I don't have any money right now.I spent it all at the convention." She said.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"I don't have any money right now.I spent it all at the convention." She said.
she smirked "I stole kais" she giggled before walking to the shop (poor kai luci just loves being luci XD)

Static
December 20th, 2017, 06:31 PM
she smirked "I stole kais" she giggled before walking to the shop (poor kai luci just loves being luci XD)
"Wow your evil." Sky said as she left.
(Want to time skip to school?also,I found out by researching it They stay in the same class(cram school),but teachers come in each period instead of students leaving.Wish our school was like that XD,but anyways,should we do that?)

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Wow your evil." Sky said as she left.
(Want to time skip to school?also,I found out by researching it They stay in the same class(cram school),but teachers come in each period instead of students leaving.Wish our school was like that XD,but anyways,should we do that?)
(K)

Static
December 20th, 2017, 06:41 PM
(K)
Sky woke up early,like the note said to do and got dressed,grabbingthe sword case with the sword in it(duh),and waking Luci up."We have to get to school,and we get to use this!" She said,holding up they key."Oh and hunt the ghost thing." She groaned.

(They won't know about the two demon Queens,but they are sisters of Lucifer.You can come of with one name I will come up with the other.They are demon Queens of Darkness and light maby?)

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Sky woke up early,like the note said to do and got dressed,grabbingthe sword case with the sword in it(duh),and waking Luci up."We have to get to school,and we get to use this!" She said,holding up they key."Oh and hunt the ghost thing." She groaned.

(They won't know about the two demon Queens,but they are sisters of Lucifer.You can come of with one name I will come up with the other.They are demon Queens of Darkness and light maybe?)

(yin and yang! light and dark! I want yin/light)
"and AWWWAAAys wee go" she said quoting rick

Static
December 20th, 2017, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;442998](yin and yang! light and dark! I want yin/light)
"and AWWWAAAys wee go" she said quoting rick[/QUTE]
Sky put the key in a lock,twisting it When the door opened,they where inside of the cram school."Whaaaaaaa?!?!" Sky said.Amaterasu was sitting on the teachers desk."Sup.So now that everyone's here,as you know,you are being assigned your first exwire mission to hunt down a ghost.The town has already been evacuated,so do what you want to find it,unless you got a note saying not to use certain spells or magic.So for the teams,sky,Lucinda,and Kai will be teaming up." Sky immidetly stopped listening because nobody else was on their team.She looked at Luci and silently groaned,pointing at Kai.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;442998](yin and yang! light and dark! I want yin/light)
"and AWWWAAAys wee go" she said quoting rick[/QUTE]
Sky put the key in a lock,twisting it When the door opened,they where inside of the cram school."Whaaaaaaa?!?!" Sky said.Amaterasu was sitting on the teachers desk."Sup.So now that everyone's here,as you know,you are being assigned your first exwire mission to hunt down a ghost.The town has already been evacuated,so do what you want to find it,unless you got a note saying not to use certain spells or magic.So for the teams,sky,Lucinda,and Kai will be teaming up." Sky immidetly stopped listening because nobody else was on their team.She looked at Luci and silently groaned,pointing at Kai.
luci laughed "sky, s-kai what do you guys think we should do first?" she asked

Static
December 21st, 2017, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;442999]
luci laughed "sky, s-kai what do you guys think we should do first?" she asked
"We're not even there yet." She said,dragging them to the door where the teacher used a key.They stepped out and where in the town,which was empty."Now we look forward the ghost." She said.

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443003]
"We're not even there yet." She said,dragging them to the door where the teacher used a key.They stepped out and where in the town,which was empty."Now we look forward the ghost." She said.
"forward the ghost?" luci laughed at her misspelling "okay lets do it" she grinned

Static
December 21st, 2017, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443133]
"forward the ghost?" luci laughed at her misspelling "okay lets do it" she grinned
https://aminoapps.com/c/blue-exorcist/page/blog/blue-exorcist-season-3-and-4/zvaR_ZGuxuDxrqpMdl5djoJ4pkg6RoqEvj next blue exorcist season will have Lucifer in it :3)
"I didn't say that!" She snapped."Um...yhea you did." Kai said,which resulted him getting hit on the head.They kept walking for a while,looking around.Sky sighed,getting glared of the silence."So ows your brother Kai?" She asked,but no reply came.She looked behind her,and he was gone."YES!" She cheered,not questioning it at all.

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443339]
https://aminoapps.com/c/blue-exorcist/page/blog/blue-exorcist-season-3-and-4/zvaR_ZGuxuDxrqpMdl5djoJ4pkg6RoqEvj next blue exorcist season will have Lucifer in it :3)
"I didn't say that!" She snapped."Um...yhea you did." Kai said,which resulted him getting hit on the head.They kept walking for a while,looking around.Sky sighed,getting glared of the silence."So ows your brother Kai?" She asked,but no reply came.She looked behind her,and he was gone."YES!" She cheered,not questioning it at all.
'ows you brother' luci laughed to herself "Kai?" she was weirded out Kai always followed what the fudge where did he go...

Static
December 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443345]
'ows you brother' luci laughed to herself "Kai?" she was weirded out Kai always followed what the fudge where did he go...
Sky hit herself on the head."Why can't I speak today?!" She growled."And does it really matter?" She asked.Suddenly,the case to her swords strap jerked.She made a grab for it,But a girl was already holding it,another girl beside her.The one who had Sky's looked at it curiously,removing the case."This looks pretty fancy." She said,tossing it hand to hand."Hey sis,can you grab the other one?I want to see it to." She said.

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443349]
Sky hit herself on the head."Why can't I speak today?!" She growled."And does it really matter?" She asked.Suddenly,the case to her swords strap jerked.She made a grab for it,But a girl was already holding it,another girl beside her.The one who had Sky's looked at it curiously,removing the case."This looks pretty fancy." She said,tossing it hand to hand."Hey sis,can you grab the other one?I want to see it to." She said.
the girl nodded grabbing her hands on luci's sword and started messing with it luci's eyes narrowed towards them "Sky I want to kill them" she whispered so only sky could hear "ooo shiny and sleek" the girl examined sky's sword

Static
December 21st, 2017, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443363]
the girl nodded grabbing her hands on luci's sword and started messing with it luci's eyes narrowed towards them "Sky I want to kill them" she whispered so only sky could hear "ooo shiny and sleek" the girl examined sky's sword
The girl who had Sky's drew it,and green flames immidetly appeared."Put that away idiot!" Sky snapped.The girl smiled."I'm Yami by the way." She said,not listening."So how is that one?" Yami asked.

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443372]
The girl who had Sky's drew it,and green flames immidetly appeared."Put that away idiot!" Sky snapped.The girl smiled."I'm Yami by the way." She said,not listening."So how is that one?" Yami asked.
luci growled at them "let me check" the girl smirked she was surrounded with markipliar red flames "hmm nice. the names Sashami but call me sashi" Luci was about to kick her lights out

Static
December 21st, 2017, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443373]
luci growled at them "let me check" the girl smirked she was surrounded with markipliar red flames "hmm nice. the names Sashami but call me sashi" Luci was about to kick her lights out
"So what do we do?We can't exactly make huge explosions,but if someone happens to walk by,that would also be bad." Sky said.
(Btw all demon features right now cause the sword.I just don't feel like describing it XD)
(Are lucies flames red or green?!?!the have to be the same color you know)

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443374]
"So what do we do?We can't exactly make huge explosions,but if someone happens to walk by,that would also be bad." Sky said.
(Btw all demon features right now cause the sword.I just don't feel like describing it XD)
(Are lucies flames red or green?!?!the have to be the same color you know)
(\ green srry I was rping with my phone and used red I meant green okay also jack a boy dyed his hair BROWN! BROWN!!!)
Luci's one eye was black and whatever her teeth sharpened and green is spoopy "yeah well... now I'm kind of glad kai left." she said trying to think of a plan "because I'm about to kill someone" she glared at the two "what do you want from us?" she asked board

Static
December 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443377]
(\ green srry I was rping with my phone and used red I meant green okay also jack a boy dyed his hair BROWN! BROWN!!!)
Luci's one eye was black and whatever her teeth sharpened and green is spoopy "yeah well... now I'm kind of glad kai left." she said trying to think of a plan "because I'm about to kill someone" she glared at the two "what do you want from us?" she asked board
"Little brother wants you here,but big brother wants you in Gehenna, so we are compromising.Which of you want to see Dad?" She asked curiously.

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443382]
"Little brother wants you here,but big brother wants you in Gehenna, so we are compromising.Which of you want to see Dad?" She asked curiously.
luci was mad really mad she looked at sky and thought bc their in demon form they can read each others thoughts bc demon thing I know bc I read a lot of fan fics.... sadly 'I can go if one of us HAVE to'

Static
December 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443388]
luci was mad really mad she looked at sky and thought bc their in demon form they can read each others thoughts bc demon thing I know bc I read a lot of fan fics.... sadly 'I can go if one of us HAVE to'
She shook her head.'I'll kill them before either of us go.' She same. Yami jumped down,still tossing the sword from side to side."What would happen if these broke?" She asked curiously."Would you loose control or die?Also,shashi,let's trade.I want to look at that one." She said.

KayMew07
December 21st, 2017, 06:45 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443393]
She shook her head.'I'll kill them before either of us go.' She same. Yami jumped down,still tossing the sword from side to side."What would happen if these broke?" She asked curiously."Would you loose control or die?Also,shashi,let's trade.I want to look at that one." She said.
Shashi who was poking at luci's sword looked over and smirked "okay here" she said handing her Lucinda's while taking sky's

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 07:52 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443396]
Shashi who was poking at luci's sword looked over and smirked "okay here" she said handing her Lucinda's while taking sky's
"And by the way,we can here you to." She said,examining luci's.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443404]
"And by the way,we can here you to." She said,examining luci's.
:flyingpenguin: luci said nothing just stood there just waiting for someone to say her trigger word so she could punch someones lights out. the girl Shashi started to toss around skys sword in her hands "cool" she smirked

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443638]
:flyingpenguin: luci said nothing just stood there just waiting for someone to say her trigger word so she could punch someones lights out. the girl Shashi started to toss around skys sword in her hands "cool" she smirked
"They are really getting on my nerves." Sky growled.yami kept u nsething and setting luci's just to watch the flames disappear and reappear."You like a light and the sword is the switch!" She laughed.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443707]
"They are really getting on my nerves." Sky growled.yami kept u nsething and setting luci's just to watch the flames disappear and reappear."You like a light and the sword is the switch!" She laughed.
Luci didn't do anything she went emotionless or as I call it Yandere mode with no senpai. "oo lemme try" Shashi tried the same thing with skys

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443715]
Luci didn't do anything she went emotionless or as I call it Yandere mode with no senpai. "oo lemme try" Shashi tried the same thing with skys
"Wow they are idiots to." Sky sighed.Yami yawned."Ok.I'm going to test it now." She said,getting up and lunging lucis sword at her stomach.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443718]
"Wow they are idiots to." Sky sighed.Yami yawned."Ok.I'm going to test it now." She said,getting up and lunging lucis sword at her stomach.
Luci didn't move but a few steps dodging it her best. Shashi smirked looking at sky and lunging for her stomach

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443720]
Luci didn't move but a few steps dodging it her best. Shashi smirked looking at sky and lunging for her stomach
Sky stepped to the side,and trying to grab the sword.
___
Yami smiled,using the shadows around her to try and make it so Luci couldn't move.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443736]
"What?" She asked curiously.
___
"Don't play with fire or knives?" She said,allowing the flames to get larger.
"what happens when flames get bigger?" she asked with a smirk allowing the flames to grow
_____________--JACK--______________
"huh?!" Shashi said shocked still trying to get closer

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443738]
"what happens when flames get bigger?" she asked with a smirk allowing the flames to grow
_____________--JACK--______________
"huh?!" Shashi said shocked still trying to get closer
Yami let go,taking a step back.
_____
Sky glanced at Luci to make sure she was on."So if you such a high powered demon,why haven't I heard of you?" She asked.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443743]
Yami let go,taking a step back.
_____
Sky glanced at Luci to make sure she was on."So if you such a high powered demon,why haven't I heard of you?" She asked.
"yeah what's up with that!?" Shashi asked taking a few steps away 'do they ever shut up?' Luci asked sky with a smirk

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443746]
"yeah what's up with that!?" Shashi asked taking a few steps away 'do they ever shut up?' Luci asked sky with a smirk
"We can here you to you know.Were demons in case you haven't forgotten." Yami said."Demons are supposed to be strong though aren't they?" Sky asked.Yami eyes glew red."Your lucky I can't kill you."She growled,walking closer.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443780]
"We can here you to you know.Were demons in case you haven't forgotten." Yami said."Demons are supposed to be strong though aren't they?" Sky asked.Yami eyes glew red."Your lucky I can't kill you."She growled,walking closer.
luci stopped with her emotionless persona "awe following orders like a good girl?" she growled smirking slightly. Shashi growled walking close to the two

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443784]
luci stopped with her emotionless persona "awe following orders like a good girl?" she growled smirking slightly. Shashi growled walking close to the two
Sky got off of the ground,glaring back at them,but yami stopped."Sis,brother says we need to leave and he will send us back soon." She explained.

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443786]
Sky got off of the ground,glaring back at them,but yami stopped."Sis,brother says we need to leave and he will send us back soon." She explained.
"okie sissy" she smiled walked over to her sister
(do they give swords back I forgot...)

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443790]
"okie sissy" she smiled walked over to her sister
(do they give swords back I forgot...)
(This didn't really happen in the anime.Amion beat up rin till he was almost dead,but then the weird girl came and got the sword back.we can do something like that.)
"Oh yhea,and we are keeping these." Yami added,starting to walk away.
(U want to be the person who gets the swords back?)

KayMew07
December 22nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443807]
(This didn't really happen in the anime.Amion beat up rin till he was almost dead,but then the weird girl came and got the sword back.we can do something like that.)
"Oh yhea,and we are keeping these." Yami added,starting to walk away.
(U want to be the person who gets the swords back?)
(ik I just wasn't paying attention so I didn't know if they gave it back or no)
(nah Sky d it I guess bc luci will probably kill them and that would mess up her sanity like when kaneki had to eat humans)

Static
December 23rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;443809]
(ik I just wasn't paying attention so I didn't know if they gave it back or no)
(nah Sky d it I guess bc luci will probably kill them and that would mess up her sanity like when kaneki had to eat humans)
(No a new charecter who gets the swords back.They have to have went to the school)

KayMew07
December 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;443811]
(No a new charecter who gets the swords back.They have to have went to the school)
(ok srry Ive been watching jack a lot... if its a girl - Midori boy - Sparky or Gopun)

Static
December 24th, 2017, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;444203]
(ok srry Ive been watching jack a lot... if its a girl - Midori boy - Sparky or Gopun)
What?)

KayMew07
December 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;444297]
What?)
wrong rp again if I do this one more time I'm throwing kai off a bridge just do it before my brain melts!!)

Static
December 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;444617]
wrong rp again if I do this one more time I'm throwing kai off a bridge just do it before my brain melts!!)
Well fix it.I have been reading blue exorcist and want to RP.
XD we totally messed up Lucifer's personality and looks.He has blonde hair and tail and is the kind of light.oh well.We will just say he tricked Satan and was lying when trying to revive him and then other stuff)

KayMew07
December 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;444694]
Well fix it.I have been reading blue exorcist and want to RP.
XD we totally messed up Lucifer's personality and looks.He has blonde hair and tail and is the kind of light.oh well.We will just say he tricked Satan and was lying when trying to revive him and then other stuff)
k the new character who gets the swords is a female bc fook it )
someone walks from the shadows see the whole ordeal she walked in front of the people blocking them

Static
December 27th, 2017, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;445128]
k the new character who gets the swords is a female bc fook it )
someone walks from the shadows see the whole ordeal she walked in front of the people blocking them
"Who the heck are you?!" Yami shouted."Looks like someone's going to throw a temper tantrum." Sky muttered to Luci.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 01:43 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446276]
"Who the heck are you?!" Yami shouted."Looks like someone's going to throw a temper tantrum." Sky muttered to Luci.
Luci held back a laugh
the girl sighed in annoyance walking over to them slowly at first when she was close enough she lunged for the swords swiping them from the 2 sisters hands
"baka" (this what Killua said when fighting the 3 brothers on zevil island :3)

Static
December 28th, 2017, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446299]
Luci held back a laugh
the girl sighed in annoyance walking over to them slowly at first when she was close enough she lunged for the swords swiping them from the 2 sisters hands
"baka" (this what Killua said when fighting the 3 brothers on zevil island :3)
Lol.just simply "Baka.I'm not telling you my name.")
Yami stepped back,startled that it was taken so easy." You can't do that!He said you wasn't in the school!" She shouted in her own little rage.'She's acting like a little kid.' Sky thought.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446504]
Lol.just simply "Baka.I'm not telling you my name.")
Yami stepped back,startled that it was taken so easy." You can't do that!He said you wasn't in the school!" She shouted in her own little rage.'She's acting like a little kid.' Sky thought.
the other sister was in deep shock "tch. who cares" she mutters walking over to luci and sky "these are yours try not to lose them" she says with a straight face "thanks" luci grins taking it turning to her natural form wrapping her tail around her stomach

Static
December 28th, 2017, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446580]
the other sister was in deep shock "tch. who cares" she mutters walking over to luci and sky "these are yours try not to lose them" she says with a straight face "thanks" luci grins taking it turning to her natural form wrapping her tail around her stomach
Sky took it and wether it again,turning back to her natural form and doing the same with her tail.She looked back at the two sisters,but yami had already disapeared."Thanks.We could have gotten it ourselves though." She muttered.Eclipse,who had just arrived without them noticing ,jumped down from the roof above them."What happened?You really shouldn't give those away for strangers to look at." He said,but to the stranger,it sounded like a simple bark.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446615]
Sky took it and wether it again,turning back to her natural form and doing the same with her tail.She looked back at the two sisters,but yami had already disapeared."Thanks.We could have gotten it ourselves though." She muttered.Eclipse,who had just arrived without them noticing ,jumped down from the roof above them."What happened?You really shouldn't give those away for strangers to look at." He said,but to the stranger,it sounded like a simple bark.
blue saw and sighed "do you need the chacala" (chacala is a shoe that is rubber and they hit you with it" she asked "no these bullys came over stole them and this wonderful lady got them back" the girl flushed "hey! shut up your embarrassing" she growled luci poked her cheek causing the girl to slap her

Static
December 28th, 2017, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446622]
blue saw and sighed "do you need the chacala" (chacala is a shoe that is rubber and they hit you with it" she asked "no these bullys came over stole them and this wonderful lady got them back" the girl flushed "hey! shut up your embarrassing" she growled luci poked her cheek causing the girl to slap her
"So nce again,who are you?" Sky asked/demanded.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446627]
"So nce again,who are you?" Sky asked/demanded.
"my names Ayana" she said simply and annoyed "cute name" luci grinned the girl punched her

Static
December 28th, 2017, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446646]
"my names Ayana" she said simply and annoyed "cute name" luci grinned the girl punched her
"So why are you here?" Sky asked.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446692]
"So many attempts you here?" Sky asked.
(fix that I think its auto correct)

Static
December 28th, 2017, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446708]
(fix that I think its auto correct)
Fixed)

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446692]
"So why are you here?" Sky asked.
the girl glared at her "i come here all the time and when I saw this well... I decided to help" she said without emotion

Static
December 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446708]
the girl glared at her "i come here all the time and when I saw this well... I decided to help" she said without emotion
Kai ran forward from another Street,almost running into the girl."What happened to y'all?You look like you got hit buy a bus!" He exclaimed.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446777]
Kai ran forward from another Street,almost running into the girl."What happened to y'all?You look like you got hit buy a bus!" He exclaimed.
"i have been before" Luci smiles "and what happened to you! you disappeared" she pouted

Static
December 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446781]
"i have been before" Luci smiles "and what happened to you! you disappeared" she pouted
He shrugged."I dunno.I just saw a light." He explained,then his face darkended."Am I dead?!" He panicked. Sky laughed under her breath.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446796]
He shrugged."I dunno.I just saw a light." He explained,then his face darkended."Am I dead?!" He panicked. Sky laughed under her breath.
luci put her two fingers on kais neck and felt his pulse bc shes a kid "you have a heart beat so no." she smiled

Static
December 28th, 2017, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446802]
luci put her two fingers on kais neck and felt his pulse bc shes a kid "you have a heart beat so no." she smiled
"Yay!I can still so...stuff!" He says.Sky sighed.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446807]
"Yay!I can still so...stuff!" He says.Sky sighed.
luci giggled "yeah like what? following the main characters" she smirked "also can we leave I'm done" Ayana disappeared to who knows where

Static
December 28th, 2017, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446816]
luci giggled "yeah like what? following the main characters" she smirked "also can we leave I'm done" Ayana disappeared to who knows where
"Um...well,what a normal day we had." Sky said.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;446828]
"Um...well,what a normal day we had." Sky said.
"were used to this by now" Luci smiled "...where's Hiromasa?" she asked looking for the pink eyed cat

Static
December 29th, 2017, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446835]
"were used to this by now" Luci smiled "...where's Hiromasa?" she asked looking for the pink eyed cat
"Probably sleeping." Eclipse muttered,and hirosimi tackled him?"Liar!I came with you!You just found them first!" She snapped. Sky chuckeled.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447014]
"Probably sleeping." Eclipse muttered,and hirosimi tackled him?"Liar!I came with you!You just found them first!" She snapped. Sky chuckeled.
luci took Blue off her head and placed her on kais she then picked up Hiromasa and put her on her head "meow" she made cat face

Static
December 29th, 2017, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447210]
luci took Blue off her head and placed her on kais she then picked up Hiromasa and put her on her head "meow" she made cat face
(I think its hirosimi)
"Mew!" She said,laying down and tapping her forehead.Kai kept petting blue.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447241]
(I think its hirosimi)
"Mew!" She said,laying down and tapping her forehead.Kai kept petting blue.
luci laughed at hiroshimi "awe" blue purred Luci was smiling (so I have an idea ill insta txt it to ya k?)

Static
December 29th, 2017, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447248]
luci laughed at hiroshimi "awe" blue purred Luci was smiling (so I have an idea ill insta txt it to ya k?)
Ok)
Kai looked at them confused."Hey cat whisper,what did she say?" He asked.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447254]
Ok)
Kai looked at them confused."Hey cat whisper,what did she say?" He asked.
hiroshimi sighed seeing that luci was now writing a fan fic about evil and good and explosions

Static
December 29th, 2017, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447262]
hiroshimi sighed seeing that luci was now writing a fan fic about evil and good and explosions
Kai sighed,and his phone started ringing.He answers it and the teacher started speaking."We caught the ghost.You can all go home now.Class is over." The teacher said through the phone."Yaaaaay." Sky said sarcastically. "Guess I'm leaving then.See ya." Kai said,walking down the street and pulling out a key that led to the shop whenever you opened it or something like that because he lives at the shop like I said a while ago.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447265]
Kai sighed,and his phone started ringing.He answers it and the teacher started speaking."We caught the ghost.You can all go home now.Class is over." The teacher said through the phone."Yaaaaay." Sky said sarcastically. "Guess I'm leaving then.See ya." Kai said,walking down the street and pulling out a key that led to the shop whenever you opened it or something like that because he lives at the shop like I said a while ago.
"bai Kai!" luci smiled then she turned around "pizza or Taco bell?" she asked Sky

Static
December 29th, 2017, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447284]
"bai Kai!" luci smiled then she turned around "pizza or Taco bell?" she asked Sky
"Taco Bell!" She exclaimed.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447287]
"Taco Bell!" She exclaimed.
"sweeet" they get tacos and go home dozing off (we do your dream and Familiar catch up time k?)
"hello darling" a voice from skys dream land spoke
----
"so ships?" hiroshimi asked "what are they" blue burst out laughing

Static
December 29th, 2017, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447300]
"sweeet" they get tacos and go home dozing off (we do your dream and Familiar catch up time k?)
"hello darling" a voice from skys dream land spoke
----
"so ships?" hiroshimi asked "what are they" blue burst out laughing
"I dunno,but in going to sleep." Eclipse said,laying down.
___
Sky looked around,not sure if it was a dream or not."Who's there?" She demanded
(So eclipse will be in the dream to?I don't understand)

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447305]
"I dunno,but in going to sleep." Eclipse said,laying down.
___
Sky looked around,not sure if it was a dream or not."Who's there?" She demanded
(So eclipse will be in the dream to?I don't understand)
"E why you so mean!" blue pouted
(no he goes with you in the morning you tell him on the way)
------
"hahaha I think you know who" a dark demonic smooth voice spoke

Static
December 29th, 2017, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447308]
"E why you so mean!" blue pouted
(no he goes with you in the morning you tell him on the way)
------
"hahaha I think you know who" a dark demonic smooth voice spoke
"Even demons don't have the power to go into people's dreams,so you can't be him." sky said.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447316]
"Even demons don't have the power to go into people's dreams,so you can't be him." sky said.
"hahahaha you think so I can do what I want. So sweetheart you know you always keep that attitude shutting people out trying to look for the good things letting your anger and disgust build up inside you" he smirked walking towards her so he could see him

Static
December 29th, 2017, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447321]
"hahahaha you think so I can do what I want. So sweetheart you know you always keep that attitude shutting people out trying to look for the good things letting your anger and disgust build up inside you" he smirked walking towards her so he could see him
"Yhea.Why's of any of your business?" She asked.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447340]
"Yhea.Why's of any of your business?" She asked.
"you think that will keep your true self from appearing WELL IT WONT! your demon half has been dejected too long and let me just tell you SHES SICK OF IT she wants revenge she is you as you are her" he growls getting a bit scary

Static
December 29th, 2017, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447342]
"you think that will keep your true self from appearing WELL IT WONT! your demon half has been dejected too long and let me just tell you SHES SICK OF IT she wants revenge she is you as you are her" he growls getting a bit scary
"If your talking about that girl who tried to take my sword,then I can beat her easily." Sky snapped.
(Need a good sword name :/)

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447349]
"If your talking about that girl who tried to take my sword,then I can beat her easily." Sky snapped.
(Need a good sword name :/)
"no Sky. your my daughter your true power is being pushed away! AND THAT POWER HAS BEEN GONE TOO LONG" he yelled Lucifer was getting impatient
----
luci swirled in her sleep "night... nightcore... noooo... not don't change the station... no not country music" she mumbled (I had that nightmare today SO SCURY)

Static
December 29th, 2017, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447354]
"no Sky. your my daughter your true power is being pushed away! AND THAT POWER HAS BEEN GONE TOO LONG" he yelled Lucifer was getting impatient
----
luci swirled in her sleep "night... nightcore... noooo... not don't change the station... no not country music" she mumbled (I had that nightmare today SO SCURY)
"Please shut up some of us are trying to sleep." Eclipse muttered.
____
"What do you e xpect me to do with it?!Learn how to use it?!Its useless anyway if its not even strong enough to burn a demon." She said,remembering the fight with the two girls,and how they didn't seem worried at all about the flames as much as she wanted them to.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447360]
"Please shut up some of us are trying to sleep." Eclipse muttered.
____
"What do you e xpect me to do with it?!Learn how to use it?!Its useless anyway if its not even strong enough to burn a demon." She said,remembering the fight with the two girls,and how they didn't seem worried at all about the flames as much as she wanted them to.
"they will be if you embrace your true power YOU will be HER or your powerful side but she refuses to give her power to a weakling" he smirks

Static
December 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447364]
"they will be if you embrace your true power YOU will be HER or your powerful side but she refuses to give her power to a weakling" he smirks
"You can't exactly get stronger overnight you know." Sky said,looking away.If this is a dream,then I should have woken up when he started me.It can't be a normal dream,but if it's not,then what is this?' she thought,hiding her worry.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447400]
"You can't exactly get stronger overnight you know." Sky said,looking away.If this is a dream,then I should have woken up when he started me.It can't be a normal dream,but if it's not,then what is this?' she thought,hiding her worry.
"yes you can." he smirked "lets make a deal mmk?" he said with his smooth voice

Static
December 29th, 2017, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447409]
"yes you can." he smirked "lets make a deal mmk?" he said with his smooth voice
She looked back at him."What kind of deal?" She asked.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447422]
She looked back at him."What kind of deal?" She asked.
"you pay me a visit give me a chance come on!" he grinned I mean he is also lucis dad so he has to be a little like her

Static
December 29th, 2017, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447433]
"you pay me a visit give me a chance come on!" he grinned I mean he is also lucis dad so he has to be a little like her
"What do you mean 'Pay you a visit'?I can't exactly walk freely into and out of Gehhena." She said,getting annoyed.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447443]
"What do you mean 'Pay you a visit'?I can't exactly walk freely into and out of Gehhena." She said,getting annoyed.
"visit your head master he'll tell you how now I must go" he diapeared and sky woke up it was morning and luci was cooking bacon and eggs

Static
December 29th, 2017, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447452]
"visit your head master he'll tell you how now I must go" he diapeared and sky woke up it was morning and luci was cooking bacon and eggs
Sky sighed and looked at Luci."Do you know where the headmaster is today? " she asked sleepily.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447463]
Sky sighed and looked at Luci."Do you know where the headmaster is today? " she asked sleepily.
"hm oh yeah! hes in a little workshop he goes there every Saturday I think its called 'devils boutique'" she grinned handing everyone a plate

Static
December 29th, 2017, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447474]
"hm oh yeah! hes in a little workshop he goes there every Saturday I think its called 'devils boutique'" she grinned handing everyone a plate
"What is he a little kid?" Sky said,sitting at the table.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447541]
"What is he a little kid?" Sky said,sitting at the table.
Luci laughed "its a weapon shop" she explained "why do you care?" she asked

Static
December 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447556]
Luci laughed "its a weapon shop" she explained "why do you care?" she asked
"It's nothing.Just was wondering where he alwase goes.Where is the weapon shop?" She asked.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447558]
"It's nothing.Just was wondering where he alwase goes.Where is the weapon shop?" She asked.
"next to Taco Bell" she said bluntly finishing her meal and going to the bathroom

Static
December 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447569]
"next to Taco Bell" she said bluntly finishing her meal and going to the bathroom
"Ok...I'm going somewhere.I have something to do.Thanks for the food though." She said,standing up and calling eclipse.
(Because I don't want to RP three of my own charecters,could you make the headmasters assistant or something to question her and stuff)

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447571]
"Ok...I'm going somewhere.I have something to do.Thanks for the food though." She said,standing up and calling eclipse.
(Because I don't want to RP three of my own charecters,could you make the headmasters assistant or something to question her and stuff)
(k I got this)
luci was confused but knew sky wouldn't be back for awhile so she called Kai over (on the soul eater how about I just do it my phones annoying)
----
the headmasters assistant saw her. "why hello I'm Julien" (idk I'm board_)he introduced himself explaining who he was

Static
December 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447577]
(k I got this)
luci was confused but knew sky wouldn't be back for awhile so she called Kai over (on the soul eater how about I just do it my phones annoying)
----
the headmasters assistant saw her. "why hello I'm Julien" (idk I'm board_)he introduced himself explaining who he was
(Ok?whatthe RP?)
Eclipse looked at the man cautiously.'What are we doing here?You've been acting weird all morning.' he said through telepathy,but she didn't answer."I would like to talk to Akumu the head master." Sky explained.

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447585]
(Ok?whatthe RP?)
Eclipse looked at the man cautiously.'What are we doing here?You've been acting weird all morning.' he said through telepathy,but she didn't answer."I would like to talk to Akumu the head master." Sky explained.
"he expected you to be here. ill show you how but hes busy okay" he smiled
-------
blue and hiroshimi were doing a sleeping cat contest meanwhile Kai was telling luci about the underworld and dark stuff "so the new ruler will be riu?" Luci asked kai nodded she looked at the picture "hmm... guess he's cute" she smiled innocently (no romance in that sentence shes a child)

Static
December 30th, 2017, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447592]
"he expected you to be here. ill show you how but hes busy okay" he smiled
-------
blue and hiroshimi were doing a sleeping cat contest meanwhile Kai was telling luci about the underworld and dark stuff "so the new ruler will be riu?" Luci asked kai nodded she looked at the picture "hmm... guess he's cute" she smiled innocently (no romance in that sentence shes a child)
"Busy doing what?Couldn't he just take a minute to show me how to get somewhere?!" She snapped.
____
"Alot of exorcist have been talking about Lucifer trying to take over.Do you think if he did happen to overthrow Satan,then riu would try to take over?" Kai asked curiously.

KayMew07
December 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447600]
"Busy doing what?Couldn't he just take a minute to show me how to get somewhere?!" She snapped.
____
"Alot of exorcist have been talking about Lucifer trying to take over.Do you think if he did happen to overthrow Satan, then riu would try to take over?" Kai asked curiously.
"ill show you he has ben taking care of his ill sister" he explained going to a room gesturing her to follow
------
lucis eyes widened "id rather Riu take over. Lucifer as a ruler would be worse than anything else" she said Lucifer's name like venom

Static
December 31st, 2017, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;447800]
"ill show you he has ben taking care of his ill sister" he explained going to a room gesturing her to follow
------
lucis eyes widened "id rather Riu take over. Lucifer as a ruler would be worse than anything else" she said Lucifer's name like venom
"Sister?" She asked,following him.
_____
"There both kinda bad in my opinion.Satan'sbad to tthough obviously." Kai said.

KayMew07
January 2nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;447951]
"Sister?" She asked,following him.
_____
"There both kinda bad in my opinion.Satan'sbad to tthough obviously." Kai said.
"oh sweet side character Kai you will never understand the pain I go through" she giggles 'wait a second Kai rhymes with Sky OMG'
------
"yes his older sister has cancer" he explains closing the door "you ready to learn?"

Static
January 5th, 2018, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;448290]
"oh sweet side character Kai you will never understand the pain I go through" she giggles 'wait a second Kai rhymes with Sky OMG'
------
"yes his older sister has cancer" he explains closing the door "you ready to learn?"
" Im not a side charecter." He snapped.
_____
"Sure, as long as it's not math." Sky said

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;449629]
" Im not a side charecter." He snapped.
_____
"Sure, as long as it's not math." Sky said
luci laughed and signed she layed her head in kais lap holing the book she read it "so Lucifer can enter dreams?" she asked lowering the book
------------
"ok stand in that circle" he ordered (I'm making this up bc I want comedy!)

Static
January 6th, 2018, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;450543]
luci laughed and signed she layed her head in kais lap holing the book she read it "so Lucifer can enter dreams?" she asked lowering the book
------------
"ok stand in that circle" he ordered (I'm making this up bc I want comedy!)
Kai nodded."Yhea.He used to just be king of light, but he took other demons powers until he was stronger than the demon Kings.Don't really know why though if he was already the second strongest demon king." Kai said.
___
Sky stood in the circle obidiently.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;450873]
Kai nodded."Yhea.He used to just be king of light, but he took other demons powers until he was stronger than the demon Kings.Don't really know why though if he was already the second strongest demon king." Kai said.
___
"... how did he take powers?" she asked she was now sitting in kais lap her head barely touching his chin

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;450873]
___
"... how did he take powers?" she asked she was now sitting in kais lap her head barely touching his chin 'hmmm'
---------
"now I'm going to make a bunch of symbols around you" he smiles the symbols looked like emoji's and astronauts?

Static
January 6th, 2018, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;450884]
"... how did he take powers?" she asked she was now sitting in kais lap her head barely touching his chin 'hmmm'
---------
"now I'm going to make a bunch of symbols around you" he smiles the symbols looked like emoji's and astronauts?
"He killed them and ate their soul." He explained casually.
____
"QUIT WASTING MY TIME YOU LIAR!THATS NOT EVEN REAL!" sky snapped.Eclipse held back a laugh,but a door burst open and confetti fell from the ceiling."Hell sky!Long time no see!" Akumu said cheerfully.Sky sighed.'Why confetti?' she thought in annoyance.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;450892]
"He killed them and ate their soul." He explained casually.
____
"QUIT WASTING MY TIME YOU LIAR!THATS NOT EVEN REAL!" sky snapped.Eclipse held back a laugh,but a door burst open and confetti fell from the ceiling."Hell sky!Long time no see!" Akumu said cheerfully.Sky sighed.'Why confetti?' she thought in annoyance.
Luci froze her heart almost stopped. "the dreams that he goes into... what happens in them?" she asked. she sunk into kais shirt from fear
--------
the man sighed and shrugged he opened the book "u want to do the ritual or talk to your friend" he asked

Static
January 6th, 2018, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;450896]
Luci froze her heart almost stopped. "the dreams that he goes into... what happens in them?" she asked. she sunk into kais shirt from fear
--------
the man sighed and shrugged he opened the book "u want to do the ritual or talk to your friend" he asked
"He usually makes a deal with them,or tricks them so he can posses them." He explained,smiling a bit.He loved scaring Luci.
____
"The digital.And neither of you are my friend." She muttered.Akumu had already enchanted a magic pen so it was making a magic circle. "That's harsh.You hurt my feelings.Atleast Luci if my friend." He pouted.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;450904]
"He usually makes a deal with them,or tricks them so he can posses them." He explained,smiling a bit.He loved scaring Luci.
____
"The digital.And neither of you are my friend." She muttered.Akumu had already enchanted a magic pen so it was making a magic circle. "That's harsh.You hurt my feelings.Atleast Luci if my friend." He pouted.
"sir get on with the procedure." he sighed in annoyance
----__________________________----
luci thought for a moment 'sky was acting weird after her dream...' she curled into his chest and asked "and if someone wanted to pay him a visit?"

Static
January 6th, 2018, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;450917]
"sir get on with the procedure." he sighed in annoyance
----__________________________----
luci thought for a moment 'sky was acting weird after her dream...' she curled into his chest and asked "and if someone wanted to pay him a visit?"
Kai shrugged." How am Isupposed to know?"
____
"Fine fine." He said,completing the circle."Ok then.Sence iI can't say the words to activate the circle,would you be kind enough to do it?" He asked,looking at him.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;450946]
Kai shrugged." How am Isupposed to know?"
____
"Fine fine." He said,completing the circle."Ok then.Sence iI can't say the words to activate the circle,would you be kind enough to do it?" He asked,looking at him.
"of course you don't side kaiacter" she smiled 'Kais comfortable' "anything on Riu?" she asked

Static
January 6th, 2018, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;450955]
"of course you don't side kaiacter" she smiled 'Kais comfortable' "anything on Riu?" she asked
"We don't really know much about him.We don't know if he's in Gehenna or our world,but he hasn't caused much trouble.Waiting for his chance I guess." Kai said.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;450968]
"We don't really know much about him.We don't know if he's in Gehenna or our world,but he hasn't caused much trouble.Waiting for his chance I guess." Kai said.
"i need to meet him" she sighs "help me kai~kun" she says looking at his face she was still sitting in his lap except she was now facing him
--------------------
"sure" he began saying the words "hahduni guriuko jiphuni Kagin" he spoke (I don't know just go with it)

Static
January 6th, 2018, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;450970]
"i need to meet him" she sighs "help me kai~kun" she says looking at his face she was still sitting in his lap except she was now facing him
--------------------
"sure" he began saying the words "hahduni guriuko jiphuni Kagin" he spoke (I don't know just go with it)
"Why would you need to meet him?He would kill you in an instant." Kai said confused.
____
Sky closed her eyes cause she felt like it,and when she opened them,she was in the same dark place where she had seen Lucifer in her dream.She looked around for him now,wondering what the deal would be.
(Is eclipse here?)

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451024]
"Why would you need to meet him?He would kill you in an instant." Kai said confused.
____
Sky closed her eyes cause she felt like it,and when she opened them,she was in the same dark place where she had seen Lucifer in her dream.She looked around for him now,wondering what the deal would be.
(Is eclipse here?)
"i HAVE to kai!" she growled her hair coving her eyes
-------------
(yep) "hello there" the deep voice said from the shadows

Static
January 6th, 2018, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451041]
"i HAVE to kai!" she growled her hair coving her eyes
-------------
(yep) "hello there" the deep voice said from the shadows
"You said something about a deal last night." Sky said.Eclipse was looking forward in the direction of Lucifer,in his demon form because they where in Gehenna. "This was a really bad idea." Eclipse growled at her quietly.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451048]
"You said something about a deal last night." Sky said.Eclipse was looking forward in the direction of Lucifer,in his demon form because they where in Gehenna. "This was a really bad idea." Eclipse growled at her quietly.
"look, you help me with something I get you something" he smiled evilly
-----
"kai I HAVE to okay?" she sighed

Static
January 6th, 2018, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451060]
"look, you help me with something I get you something" he smiled evilly
-----
"kai I HAVE to okay?" she sighed
"Depends on what it is and what I get in exchange." She said.Eclipse watched Lucifer,but didn't say anything.
____
"To what,die?" He snapped.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451094]
"Depends on what it is and what I get in exchange." She said.Eclipse watched Lucifer,but didn't say anything.
____
"To what,die?" He snapped.
"hm.. you help me take over by giving me a someone powerful and I give you anything you wish" he smirks glancing at Eclipses
--------------
she sighed "its my job as main character Kai!" 'this means skys in trouble or shes going to the dark side because shes the other main' Luci thought

Static
January 7th, 2018, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451104]
"hm.. you help me take over by giving me a someone powerful and I give you anything you wish" he smirks glancing at Eclipses
--------------
she sighed "its my job as main character Kai!" 'this means skys in trouble or shes going to the dark side because shes the other main' Luci thought
"What is this a story?" He asked.
(The irony)
____
"Who do you want then?" She asked.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451373]
"What is this a story?" He asked.
(The irony)
____
"Who do you want then?" She asked.
"who is as powerful as you, and would most likely trust you?" he asked with a smirk
----------------------
she looked at him "life is a story" she smiled "but seriously I need to get to riu"

Static
January 7th, 2018, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451374]
"who is as powerful as you, and would most likely trust you?" he asked with a smirk
----------------------
she looked at him "life is a story" she smiled "but seriously I need to get to riu"
"I'm not giving you Luci." Sky said immidetly.
____
"I...guess you could try to get his attention.But you could only do that if you was a powerful demon or something." He said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451397]
"I'm not giving you Luci." Sky said immidetly.
____
"I...guess you could try to get his attention.But you could only do that if you was a powerful demon or something." He said.
"are you sure? I can give you anything." he smirked "just think about it besides its her or you, and your here"
------------
Luci sweat dropped nervously and she gave a glance to Hiroshimi "Kai" she muttered

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451398]
"are you sure? I can give you anything." he smirked "just think about it besides its her or you, and your here"
------------
Luci sweat dropped nervously and she gave a glance to Hiroshimi "Kai" she muttered
"You can take me then,but I'm not going to be here every day.I have school."She said jokingly.
____
Hiroshimi shook her head quickly.'Don't do it idiot!He'd freak out and try to kill you or something!' she shouted at him." What is it?" He asked,not noticing Hiroshimi.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451408]
"You can take me then,but I'm not going to be here every day.I have school."She said jokingly.
____
Hiroshimi shook her head quickly.'Don't do it idiot!He'd freak out and try to kill you or something!' she shouted at him." What is it?" He asked,not noticing Hiroshimi.
Luci sighed forcing a smile "i have to go but.. thanks" she hugged him before signaling blue and hiroshimi to go to the door so they could all leave.
-------------------------------\
he sighed "you'll be back ya know. this is a fantastic offer"

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451412]
Luci sighed forcing a smile "i have to go but.. thanks" she hugged him before signaling blue and hiroshimi to go to the door so they could all leave.
-------------------------------\
he sighed "you'll be back ya know. this is a fantastic offer"
" Luci wouldn't come here anyways even if I wanted her to.Your asking me to do something I can't do." She said.
___
Hiroshimi followed her to the door.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451439][QUOTE=KayMew07;451435]
" Luci wouldn't come here anyways even if I wanted her to.Your asking me to do something I can't do." She said.
___
Hiroshimi followed her to the door.[/QUOTE
"bye kai" she looked down and walked out the door "what were you thinking???!!!" blue yelled at Luci
------------
"she coming right now" he smirked

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451439][QUOTE=KayMew07;451435]
___
Hiroshimi followed her to the door.[/QUOTE
"bye kai" she looked down and walked out the door "what were you thinking???!!!" blue yelled at Luci
------------
"she coming right now" he smirked
"I'll belive that when I see it.She wouldn't help you anyways,or be able to." Sky snapped.
___
"You almost told him!Not even blue is that stupid!" Hirosimi said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451448][QUOTE=KayMew07;451444][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451439]
"I'll belive that when I see it.She wouldn't help you anyways,or be able to." Sky snapped.
___
"You almost told him!Not even blue is that stupid!" Hirosimi said.[/QUOTE
"shes not coming to see me, but to see a friend of mine" he said simply
----------------------------------
"I-I don't know what your talking about" Luci turned away puffing out her cheeks blue smirked "really? your going to play that game" they were walking on an empty street

Static
January 7th, 2018, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451448][QUOTE=KayMew07;451444][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451439]
___
"You almost told him!Not even blue is that stupid!" Hirosimi said.[/QUOTE
"shes not coming to see me, but to see a friend of mine" he said simply
----------------------------------
"I-I don't know what your talking about" Luci turned away puffing out her cheeks blue smirked "really? your going to play that game" they were walking on an empty street
"This is dragging on to long.I'll take the deal,and if Luci decides she dosnt want to work for you,I will." She said.
____
"Wait a sec,sky and eclipse have been gone all day and havnt told you anything and it's getting late.Should we look for them?" Hirosimi asked,just now realizing they where gone because that's how good of a friend she is.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451472][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451448][QUOTE=KayMew07;451444]
"This is dragging on to long.I'll take the deal,and if Luci decides she dosnt want to work for you,I will." She said.
____
"Wait a sec,sky and eclipse have been gone all day and havnt told you anything and it's getting late.Should we look for them?" Hirosimi asked,just now realizing they where gone because that's how good of a friend she is.
Luci growled "what do you think were doing right now?" blue shrugged "visiting riu" they were in the middle of the woods and she was letting her tail out "no I'm Skys twin and I have a hunch shes doing something terrible" she sighed

Static
January 7th, 2018, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451496][QUOTE=KayMew07;451472][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451448]
Luci growled "what do you think were doing right now?" blue shrugged "visiting riu" they were in the middle of the woods and she was letting her tail out "no I'm Skys twin and I have a hunch shes doing something terrible" she sighed
A figure walked out from the bushes.He had blue eyes and black hair."What do you think your doing here?" He asked coldly.Hishimi smiled."Oh look,we found him." She said cheerfully.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451519][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451496][QUOTE=KayMew07;451472]
A figure walked out from the bushes.He had blue eyes and black hair."What do you think your doing here?" He asked coldly.Hishimi smiled."Oh look,we found him." She said cheerfully.
"ah! you must be riu~san I'm Lucinda.." she smiled

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451542][QUOTE=KayMew07;451519][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451496]
"ah! you must be riu~san I'm Lucinda.." she smiled
What about Lucifer and sky?u forgot Lucifer's last post)
"Ok then.can you leave now?I'm really busy right now,and if you came to try and kill me,its not going to work." He said."Well he's straight forward. "Hirosimi said quietly.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451595][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451542][QUOTE=KayMew07;451519]
What about Lucifer and sky?u forgot Lucifer's last post)
"Ok then.can you leave now?I'm really busy right now,and if you came to try and kill me,its not going to work." He said."Well he's straight forward. "Hirosimi said quietly.
she laughed "no I'm actually here to help you!" she grinned Blue was poking his foot
------------------------
"great now. to be more specific. Luci is here to see riu and stop me, but you have to convince her to come here ill handle it from there" he said simply with a smirk

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451602][QUOTE=KayMew07;451595][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451542]
she laughed "no I'm actually here to help you!" she grinned Blue was poking his foot
------------------------
"great now. to be more specific. Luci is here to see riu and stop me, but you have to convince her to come here ill handle it from there" he said simply with a smirk
He looked at her suspiciously."And whys that?"
___
"And if I can't what will you do?" She questioned.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451608][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451602][QUOTE=KayMew07;451595]
He looked at her suspiciously."And whys that?"
___
"And if I can't what will you do?" She questioned.
"hm? oh! I'm daughter of Lucifer as you may or may not know and I want to help you take over. I cant let my father have Anymore power" she explained
---------------------
"you agreed I get to take you instead" he smirked

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451612][QUOTE=KayMew07;451608][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451602]
"hm? oh! I'm daughter of Lucifer as you may or may not know and I want to help you take over. I cant let my father have Anymore power" she explained
---------------------
"you agreed I get to take you instead" he smirked
"What are you talking about?My dad's a big jerk to?I'm just going to take over after they kill each other so I dont have to listen to other people complain." He said.
____
"Fine.In that case,deal." She said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451621][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451612][QUOTE=KayMew07;451608]
"What are you talking about?My dad's a big jerk to?I'm just going to take over after they kill each other so I dont have to listen to other people complain." He said.
____
"Fine.In that case,deal." She said.
"that's NOT how this is going to play out" she sighed "my father has a plan I don't know what it is but I don't want it to happen!" she sighed "but I guess ill leave I mean I guess you didn't want to take over anyways..." she smirked
-----------
he put his hand out for her to shake

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451622][QUOTE=KayMew07;451621][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451612]
"that's NOT how this is going to play out" she sighed "my father has a plan I don't know what it is but I don't want it to happen!" she sighed "but I guess ill leave I mean I guess you didn't want to take over anyways..." she smirked
-----------
he put his hand out for her to shake
"Fine.I don't really want to take over though,I just want exorcist to quit coming here,and for demon to quit bothering me,AND for all of the drama and fighting to stop." He said,his tail out now.(looks almost exactly like Luci's and Sky's)

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451629][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451622][QUOTE=KayMew07;451621]
"Fine.I don't really want to take over though,I just want exorcist to quit coming here,and for demon to quit bothering me,AND for all of the drama and fighting to stop." He said,his tail out now.(looks almost exactly like Luci's and Sky's)
"awww your tails soo cute!" she grinned then she stopped "sorry I just love cute things"
--------
Lucifer shook skys hand and the deal was made "ha great" he smiled "oh and eclipse how have you been?" he asked

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451632][QUOTE=KayMew07;451629][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451622]
"awww your tails soo cute!" she grinned then she stopped "sorry I just love cute things"
--------
Lucifer shook skys hand and the deal was made "ha great" he smiled "oh and eclipse how have you been?" he asked
"It's fine.So overthrowing Lucifer or Satan?" He asked.
___
"Dosnt really matter,but ok guess." He said."So how do we leave here?" Sky asked.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451647][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451632][QUOTE=KayMew07;451629]
"It's fine.So overthrowing Lucifer or Satan?" He asked.
___
"Dosnt really matter,but ok guess." He said."So how do we leave here?" Sky asked.
"you can wait until Luci comes home she's 'busy'" he explains
-----
"basically Lucifer will be going after Satan but your dads full of himself, no offense, but this means he will most likely think Lucifer wont be able to overthrow him. he wont be prepared. you need to overthrow Lucifer, don't under estimate him" she explains with a small smile

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451656][QUOTE=KayMew07;451647][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451632]
"you can wait until Luci comes home she's 'busy'" he explains
-----
"basically Lucifer will be going after Satan but your dads full of himself, no offense, but this means he will most likely think Lucifer wont be able to overthrow him. he wont be prepared. you need to overthrow Lucifer, don't under estimate him" she explains with a small smile
"Then you over through me and then your...sister I think?-overthrorows you?That's how it walwase works with demons." He said.
___
"So your holding me hostage?" Sky said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451663][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451656][QUOTE=KayMew07;451647]
"Then you over through me and then your...sister I think?-overthrorows you?That's how it walwase works with demons." He said.
___
"So your holding me hostage?" Sky said.
"i think so. that's how Kai explained the books" she smiled "geez my head hurts" she pouted
--------
"no I said you could go, just don't be suspicious" he shrugged

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451667][QUOTE=KayMew07;451663][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451656]
"i think so. that's how Kai explained the books" she smiled "geez my head hurts" she pouted
--------
"no I said you could go, just don't be suspicious" he shrugged
"I asked how and you didn't tell me though." Sky said.
___
"Probably sick or something." Riu said casually.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451679][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451667][QUOTE=KayMew07;451663]
"I asked how and you didn't tell me though." Sky said.
___
"Probably sick or something." Riu said casually.
he groaned and snapped his fingers suddenly sky was out of that place
--------
"I'm fine. just need to lay down" she answers "this may sound awkward but can I lay on your lap? if that's weird then just for get it" she awkwardly smiles

Static
January 8th, 2018, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451685][QUOTE=KayMew07;451679][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451667]
he groaned and snapped his fingers suddenly sky was out of that place
--------
"I'm fine. just need to lay down" she answers "this may sound awkward but can I lay on your lap? if that's weird then just for get it" she awkwardly smiles
Sky woke up in the shop she had went there in.Akumu was reading a book because he's that awesome.
____
"I really need to get somewhere though." He said,but as he was speaking,a little lion (https://orig01.deviantart.net/5f39/f/2017/212/0/2/chibi_lion_demon_2_rs2_by_nachtigal1945-dbic9i1.png) demon jumped out and landed on his head,and started crying."YOU LEFT ME!YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME BACK!" it cried,and Riu started to try to pry him off.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;451701][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451685][QUOTE=KayMew07;451679]
Sky woke up in the shop she had went there in.Akumu was reading a book because he's that awesome.
____
"I really need to get somewhere though." He said,but as he was speaking,a little lion (https://orig01.deviantart.net/5f39/f/2017/212/0/2/chibi_lion_demon_2_rs2_by_nachtigal1945-dbic9i1.png) demon jumped out and landed on his head,and started crying."YOU LEFT ME!YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME BACK!" it cried,and Riu started to try to pry him off.
"awwwwwwwwww" luci looked at the little lion and picked it up "hello" she said to the lion
----------------
"how was it?" the guy asked her boredly

Static
January 8th, 2018, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;451995][QUOTE=KayMew07;451701][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451685]
"awwwwwwwwww" luci looked at the little lion and picked it up "hello" she said to the lion
----------------
"how was it?" the guy asked her boredly
The lion started squirming around trying to get free."Riu the stranger is touching me!" He wailed, but Riu only chuckled."I think he likes you." He said.
____
"I dunno.Is it really any of your business?" She asked,standing up."I'm leaving now I guess.See ya."

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452007][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451995][QUOTE=KayMew07;451701]
The lion started squirming around trying to get free."Riu the stranger is touching me!" He wailed, but Riu only chuckled."I think he likes you." He said.
____
"I dunno.Is it really any of your business?" She asked,standing up."I'm leaving now I guess.See ya."
Luci laughed blue jumped on her head and poked the lion Luci smiled before putting him down and patting his head "we should get going I think Sky should be home. here my number txt me if you want help with anything" she gave him a paper before running off
--------

Static
January 8th, 2018, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452010][QUOTE=KayMew07;452007][QUOTE=Swiftheart;451995]
Luci laughed blue jumped on her head and poked the lion Luci smiled before putting him down and patting his head "we should get going I think Sky should be home. here my number txt me if you want help with anything" she gave him a paper before running off
--------
The little lion smirked."Are you really going to help her?" He asked.Riu smiled."Yhea.just deal with it Kura." Riu said,walking his own way.
___
Sky was already home and looked at Luci when she walked in."where have you been?" She asked.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452013][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452010][QUOTE=KayMew07;452007]
The little lion smirked."Are you really going to help her?" He asked.Riu smiled."Yhea.just deal with it Kura." Riu said,walking his own way.
___
Sky was already home and looked at Luci when she walked in."where have you been?" She asked.
"uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm I could ask you the same thing" she said back sitting on the couch blue jumped in to the sink and feel asleep

Static
January 8th, 2018, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452017][QUOTE=KayMew07;452013][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452010]
"uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm I could ask you the same thing" she said back sitting on the couch blue jumped in to the sink and feel asleep
"I was busy." She said simply.Eclipse sat beside her.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452020][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452017][QUOTE=KayMew07;452013]
"I was busy." She said simply.Eclipse sat beside her.
"i was bored..." she answered "anyways Hiroshimi? I got you a cat bed so you have somewhere to sleep" Luci smiled as she pointed to the cat bed in the corner she was tired of hiroshimi sleeping in her bed

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:07 PM
"i was bored..." she answered "anyways Hiroshimi? I got you a cat bed so you have somewhere to sleep" Luci smiled as she pointed to the cat bed in the corner she was tired of hiroshimi sleeping in her bed
"Yay." Hiroshimi said unimpressed.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452034][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452025][QUOTE=KayMew07;452020]
"Yay." Hiroshimi said unimpressed.
"whelp good night"
------
Next morning)

Lucinda was cooking breakfast blue was rolling back and fourth on the couch

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452039][QUOTE=KayMew07;452034][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452025]
"whelp good night"
------
Next morning)

Lucinda was cooking breakfast blue was rolling back and fourth on the couch
"We have school today you know.We could have just bought something." Sky said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452047][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452039][QUOTE=KayMew07;452034]
"We have school today you know.We could have just bought something." Sky said.
"we don't have that much money ya know. plus I love cooking" she smiled as she put the food on the plates and began eating

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452052][QUOTE=KayMew07;452047][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452039]
"we don't have that much money ya know. plus I love cooking" she smiled as she put the food on the plates and began eating
Sky started eating in silence.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452068][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452052][QUOTE=KayMew07;452047]
Sky started eating in silence.
after eating sky brushed her hair and teeth. putting on a cute outfit afterwards "okie I'm ready" she grinned blue walked over siting by her feet

Static
January 8th, 2018, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452071][QUOTE=KayMew07;452068][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452052]
after eating sky brushed her hair and teeth. putting on a cute outfit afterwards "okie I'm ready" she grinned blue walked over siting by her feet
(Did you mean Luci?)
"Let's go then." She said,opening the door and walking outside.Eclipse followed.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452103][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452071][QUOTE=KayMew07;452068]
(Did you mean Luci?)
"Let's go then." She said,opening the door and walking outside.Eclipse followed.
(ye.... I'm tired!)
they alked to school greeted by that one side character

Static
January 8th, 2018, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452112][QUOTE=KayMew07;452103][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452071]
(ye.... I'm tired!)
they alked to school greeted by that one side character
Kai saw both of them."So why did you leave suddenly,and where where you all day?" He asked both of them."I was just taking a break.It dosnt really matter." Sky said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452128][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452112][QUOTE=KayMew07;452103]
Kai saw both of them."So why did you leave suddenly,and where where you all day?" He asked both of them."I was just taking a break.It dosnt really matter." Sky said.
Luci grinned "I had an Adventure" she smiled Blue purred against Lucinda's leg
"and The cats went with me"

Static
January 8th, 2018, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452134][QUOTE=KayMew07;452128][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452112]
Luci grinned "I had an Adventure" she smiled Blue purred against Lucinda's leg
"and The cats went with me"
" Sounds nice.What did you do?" He asked.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452183][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452134][QUOTE=KayMew07;452128]
" Sounds nice.What did you do?" He asked.
"uhhhhhhmmmm.... its a secret" she smirked proudly crossing her arms

Static
January 8th, 2018, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452194][QUOTE=KayMew07;452183][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452134]
"uhhhhhhmmmm.... its a secret" she smirked proudly crossing her arms
"Fine.Let's just get to class." Kai said,pulling out the key and walking to a random door.He turned it and opened it,and inside was the exorcist class.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452206][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452194][QUOTE=KayMew07;452183]
"Fine.Let's just get to class." Kai said,pulling out the key and walking to a random door.He turned it and opened it,and inside was the exorcist class.
Lucinda sighed 'hopefully something interesting happens' she pouts sitting in her seat by the window

Static
January 8th, 2018, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452219][QUOTE=KayMew07;452206][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452194]
Lucinda sighed 'hopefully something interesting happens' she pouts sitting in her seat by the window
The teacher walked in,but seemed awfully cheerful."I have great news class!" He said cheerfully.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452234][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452219][QUOTE=KayMew07;452206]
The teacher walked in,but seemed awfully cheerful."I have great news class!" He said cheerfully.
'ooo wonder what it is?!' luci thought with a smile she glanced to see Sky's reaction

Static
January 8th, 2018, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452250][QUOTE=KayMew07;452234][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452219]
'ooo wonder what it is?!' luci thought with a smile she glanced to see Sky's reaction
"You will be chosing what type of exorcist you will be,and as everyone knows,summer brake is right around the corner.For those who still want to become exorcist,there will be a boot camp to test your skills." He explained.Sky was smiling at the thought of the boot camp,and already thinking about what type of exorcist she would become.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452264][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452250][QUOTE=KayMew07;452234]
"You will be chosing what type of exorcist you will be,and as everyone knows,summer brake is right around the corner.For those who still want to become exorcist,there will be a boot camp to test your skills." He explained.Sky was smiling at the thought of the boot camp,and already thinking about what type of exorcist she would become.
'hmmm what type should I be... so many choices' luci smiled as she thought of all the possibilities

Static
January 8th, 2018, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452288][QUOTE=KayMew07;452264][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452250]
'hmmm what type should I be... so many choices' luci smiled as she thought of all the possibilities
'I'm going to be a night obviously,because what's the point of having a sword if I never use it?' sky thought.The teacher started passing out forms for the boot camp and sky read some of what it said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452301][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452288][QUOTE=KayMew07;452264]
'I'm going to be a night obviously,because what's the point of having a sword if I never use it?' sky thought.The teacher started passing out forms for the boot camp and sky read some of what it said.
Luc scanned over the interesting details.
(can we skip the rest of class?)

Static
January 8th, 2018, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452308][QUOTE=KayMew07;452301][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452288]
Luc scanned over the interesting details.
(can we skip the rest of class?)
(Yhea)

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452326][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452308][QUOTE=KayMew07;452301]
(Yhea)
After class Luci started talking to Kai and Sky "this will be sooo cool" Luci grinned excitedly

Static
January 8th, 2018, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452337][QUOTE=KayMew07;452326][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452308]
After class Luci started talking to Kai and Sky "this will be sooo cool" Luci grinned excitedly
"Yhea.What are you going to be?" She asked them."I'm going to try to be a aria or dragoon." Kai said."Probably a Aria though." He finished.Sky nodded and looked at Luci.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452345][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452337][QUOTE=KayMew07;452326]
"Yhea.What are you going to be?" She asked them."I'm going to try to be a aria or dragoon." Kai said."Probably a Aria though." He finished.Sky nodded and looked at Luci.
"I'm thinking either a tamer. it sounds so cool!" she smiles "what about you Sky?" (idk I just picture Luci summoning demons all the time)

Static
January 12th, 2018, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;452350][QUOTE=KayMew07;452345][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452337]
"I'm thinking either a tamer. it sounds so cool!" she smiles "what about you Sky?" (idk I just picture Luci summoning demons all the time)
"Tamer or knight.Maby both if I can.Which I can." She said confidently.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;452356][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452350][QUOTE=KayMew07;452345]
"Tamer or knight.Maby both if I can.Which I can." She said confidently.
Luci smiled laughing a bit 'hm I feel like I'm forgetting something...' she thought she was so deep in thought she wasn't paying attention to anything

Static
January 12th, 2018, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;453670][QUOTE=KayMew07;452356][QUOTE=Swiftheart;452350]
Luci smiled laughing a bit 'hm I feel like I'm forgetting something...' she thought she was so deep in thought she wasn't paying attention to anything
"Well,let's go.By kai." She said."But I didn't say I was leaving yet you jerks!" Kai said,but left anyways.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;453776][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453670][QUOTE=KayMew07;452356]
"Well,let's go.By kai." She said."But I didn't say I was leaving yet you jerks!" Kai said,but left anyways.
Luci looked up "oh! Later Kai" she smiled widely and followed Sky

Static
January 12th, 2018, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;453816][QUOTE=KayMew07;453776][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453670]
Luci looked up "oh! Later Kai" she smiled widely and followed Sky
They arrived at the house and walked into there dorm room and walked in.As alwase,it was quiet because it was only them and some stranger they had never met that lived on the last floor(will be revealed later who it is).

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;453833][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453816][QUOTE=KayMew07;453776]
They arrived at the house and walked into there dorm room and walked in.As alwase,it was quiet because it was only them and some stranger they had never met that lived on the last floor(will be revealed later who it is).
"ya know we should go see our neighbors" Luci smiled

Static
January 12th, 2018, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;453839][QUOTE=KayMew07;453833][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453816]
"ya know we should go see our neighbors" Luci smiled
"Nah." Sky said dismissively.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;453845][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453839][QUOTE=KayMew07;453833]
"Nah." Sky said dismissively.
"but its a chance to make friends?" she said back

Static
January 12th, 2018, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;453849][QUOTE=KayMew07;453845][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453839]
"but its a chance to make friends?" she said back
"Fine.Just so you will quit bugging me." Sky sighed,standing up.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;453851][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453849][QUOTE=KayMew07;453845]
"Fine.Just so you will quit bugging me." Sky sighed,standing up.
"yes!" luci smiled opening the door Blue sighed going back to sleep on Lucis head

Static
January 12th, 2018, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;453852][QUOTE=KayMew07;453851][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453849]
"yes!" luci smiled opening the door Blue sighed going back to sleep on Lucis head
They went downstairs when they had left there room and knocked on the door to the strangers room.
(Is it OK if it's the person that saved them?if not it could be Riu )

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;453888][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453852][QUOTE=KayMew07;453851]
They went downstairs when they had left there room and knocked on the door to the strangers room.
(Is it OK if it's the person that saved them?if not it could be Riu )
(why not both? like riu didn't have money so he stayed with an old friend who doesn't talk a lot....)

Static
January 13th, 2018, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;453897][QUOTE=KayMew07;453888][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453852]
(why not both? like riu didn't have money so he stayed with an old friend who doesn't talk a lot....)
Njce.and the friend was supposed to watch all three of them but dosnt do there job XD)

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454004][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453897][QUOTE=KayMew07;453888]
Njce.and the friend was supposed to watch all three of them but dosnt do there job XD)
(perfect)
the door opens to see that girl that helped them. "oh... hi" Luci smiled sweetly "hello! good to see ya again" the girl gives no emotion back

Static
January 13th, 2018, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454058][QUOTE=KayMew07;454004][QUOTE=Swiftheart;453897]
(perfect)
the door opens to see that girl that helped them. "oh... hi" Luci smiled sweetly "hello! good to see ya again" the girl gives no emotion back
"Hi I guess.Sorry to be intruding,But it was her idea." Sky said,pointing to Luci."Who is it?" A familiar voice said inside,but didn't come out.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454062][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454058][QUOTE=KayMew07;454004]
"Hi I guess.Sorry to be intruding,But it was her idea." Sky said,pointing to Luci."Who is it?" A familiar voice said inside,but didn't come out.
'riu' Luci thought "its LUCI and SKY" she yelled at him Luci rasied a brow trying to think of what to say but she couldn't

Static
January 13th, 2018, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454067][QUOTE=KayMew07;454062][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454058]
'riu' Luci thought "its LUCI and SKY" she yelled at him Luci rasied a brow trying to think of what to say but she couldn't
"How do you know him?" Sky asked curiously. Riu shrugged."I don't know either of you,but you did just shout your names just know." He said,helping Luci out.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454086][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454067][QUOTE=KayMew07;454062]
"How do you know him?" Sky asked curiously. Riu shrugged."I don't know either of you,but you did just shout your names just know." He said,helping Luci out.
Luci smiled to thank him blue looked at him for a second 'I definitely don't know you' then she falls asleep "so you guys like know eachother I mean for how long have you you are roomates after all" the girl sighs "childhood" she says simply

Static
January 13th, 2018, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454090][QUOTE=KayMew07;454086][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454067]
Luci smiled to thank him blue looked at him for a second 'I definitely don't know you' then she falls asleep "so you guys like know eachother I mean for how long have you you are roomates after all" the girl sighs "childhood" she says simply
"Hey Luci,he has a tail,which means you can be best friends." Sky said,knowing she liked cute things."So is he a demon to?" Sky asked the girl who's name she had forgot.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454097][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454090][QUOTE=KayMew07;454086]
"Hey Luci,he has a tail,which means you can be best friends." Sky said,knowing she liked cute things."So is he a demon to?" Sky asked the girl who's name she had forgot.
"yeah." she said simply Lucinda giggled "so... you guys have familiars?" she asked with a small smirk

Static
January 13th, 2018, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454111][QUOTE=KayMew07;454097][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454090]
"yeah." she said simply Lauren giggled "so... you guys have familiars?" she asked with a small smirk
"I have eclipse." Sky said.Eclipse was sitting beside her heels and yawned.Kura looked at blue and eclipse from behind the couch and jumped over Riu's head and hit eclipse on the head for meanesss.Hirosimi laughed and did the same.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454115][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454111][QUOTE=KayMew07;454097]
"I have eclipse." Sky said.Eclipse was sitting beside her heels and yawned.Kura looked at blue and eclipse from behind the couch and jumped over Riu's head and hit eclipse on the head for meanesss.Hirosimi laughed and did the same.
Luci laughed at the two " aww" she patted kuras head (is kura girl or boy) Blue rolled off of lucis head falling to the floor

Static
January 13th, 2018, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454128][QUOTE=KayMew07;454115][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454111]
Luci laughed at the two " aww" she patted kuras head (is kura girl or boy) Blue rolled off of lucis head falling to the floor
Boy)
"Don't touch me!I'm your master!" He hissed,but not sounded like a kitten,so eclipse 'accidentally' tripped him.Riu picked Kura up and Kura stuck his tounge out at them."Sorry.He thinks he's the king of everyone cause he use to be a really high level demon." Riu explained.Sky looked at the tiny lion doubtfully."He looks like a baby." Sky said.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454133][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454128][QUOTE=KayMew07;454115]
Boy)
"Don't touch me!I'm your master!" He hissed,but not sounded like a kitten,so eclipse 'accidentally' tripped him.Riu picked Kura up and Kura stuck his tounge out at them."Sorry.He thinks he's the king of everyone cause he use to be a really high level demon." Riu explained.Sky looked at the tiny lion doubtfully."He looks like a baby." Sky said.
Luci had stars in her eyes "he so cute~" she grins Blue laughed with a cat smile the girl looked at them "hm..." (idk what I want her to say right now)

Static
January 13th, 2018, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454136][QUOTE=KayMew07;454133][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454128]
Luci had stars in her eyes "he so cute~" she grins Blue laughed with a cat smile the girl looked at them "hm..." (idk what I want her to say right now)
"Hey girl!do you have a familiar to?" Sky asked.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454143][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454136][QUOTE=KayMew07;454133]
"Hey girl!do you have a familiar to?" Sky asked.
suddenly a kawaii little panda (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5v6vwTuXYlt3ELbQ5EJwCNzH8tjO9o GtNkJ-G9C9b-uX2BG2H) "awwww" luci says making a cat face the girl kept a straight face and the panda glared at everyone

Static
January 13th, 2018, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454149][QUOTE=KayMew07;454143][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454136]
suddenly a kawaii little panda (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5v6vwTuXYlt3ELbQ5EJwCNzH8tjO9o GtNkJ-G9C9b-uX2BG2H) "awwww" luci says making a cat face the girl kept a straight face and the panda glared at everyone
"It looks evil." Sky said.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454163][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454149][QUOTE=KayMew07;454143]
"It looks evil." Sky said.
"brat" the panda mumbled luci giggled blue poked kura the panda just stared like levi

Static
January 13th, 2018, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454165][QUOTE=KayMew07;454163][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454149]
"brat" the panda mumbled luci giggled blue poked kura the panda just stared like levi
"Go bother him not me!" Kura shouted.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454167][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454165][QUOTE=KayMew07;454163]
"Go bother him not me!" Kura shouted.
blue smirked and luci poked the pandas cheek the panda then jumped up and bit lucis hand. Luci thepulled the panda off the bite didn't hurt much because panda was small

Static
January 13th, 2018, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454170][QUOTE=KayMew07;454167][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454165]
blue smirked and luci poked the pandas cheek the panda then jumped up and bit lucis hand. Luci thepulled the panda off the bite didn't hurt much because panda was small
Sky smiled."I told you it was evil." She said in a know-it-all voice.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454171][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454170][QUOTE=KayMew07;454167]
Sky smiled."I told you it was evil." She said in a know-it-all voice.
"brat" the panda muttered "his name is Levi, apparently he resembles the character from the anime" she answered Luci giggled

Static
January 13th, 2018, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454175][QUOTE=KayMew07;454171][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454170]
"brat" the panda muttered "his name is Levi, apparently he resembles the character from the anime" she answered Luci giggled
"There personality's are perfect." Sky said.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;454180][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454175][QUOTE=KayMew07;454171]
"There personality's are perfect." Sky said.
(we need a conflict now or the story will get boring)

Static
January 13th, 2018, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;454194][QUOTE=KayMew07;454180][QUOTE=Swiftheart;454175]
(we need a conflict now or the story will get boring)
We can skip to them leaving and sky can like...hear Lucifer in her mind telling her to talk to lkuci now and she does or something?after that,the next day could be the boot camp and the two girl who they fought a while back will be there)