PDA

View Full Version : private rp

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Static
October 8th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Luci walked over to her "can we skip next class the holy water chant hurt me" she pouted (I might ill decide after you know all of the idiots)
Sky pulled out two black necklaces. "I bought these...somewhere and it's supposed to deflect chants and things like that." She said,putting hers on and hiding it underneath her shirt.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sky pulled out two black necklaces. "I bought these...somewhere and it's supposed to deflect chants and things like that." She said,putting hers on and hiding it underneath her shirt.
"cool! I love it! she put it on hiding it under her hood they walked in and Luci sat in her usual spot

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM
"cool! I love it! she put it on hiding it under her hood they walked in and Luci sat in her usual spot
Kate sat in her spot and waited for class to start.
(Can u be this teacher?The teacher will be a important charecter like yukio,cause he will take them on the test and crap to see is they are fit to be exwires)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Kate sat in her spot and waited for class to start.
(Can u be this teacher?The teacher will be a important charecter like yukio,cause he will take them on the test and crap to see is they are fit to be exwires)
(okay :))
"hello student's today we will be studding how certin demons react differently to different chants." she sat in her chair "everyone turn to page 38"

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:34 PM
(okay :))
"hello student's today we will be studding how certin demons react differently to different chants." she sat in her chair "everyone turn to page 38"
Sky turned to page thirty-eight,and waited for further instructions.'Oh crap.We was supposed to study!' she thought.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Sky turned to page thirty-eight,and waited for further instructions.'Oh crap.We was supposed to study!' she thought.
Lucinda opened the book to that page "ok students today we study this page and tomorrow we will have a quiz over it so read ahead and in a few minutes ill call on one of you and ask a random question if you get it wrong you have to came back after school and study more" she smirked Luci started reading she did not want to stay at this place longer then 8 hours

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Lucinda opened the book to that page "ok students today we study this page and tomorrow we will have a quiz over it so read ahead and in a few minutes ill call on one of you and ask a random question if you get it wrong you have to came back after school and study more" she smirked Luci started reading she did not want to stay at this place longer then 8 hours
Sky quick read it and leaned back,not even fully reading it.Why would she need any stupid chant when she could fight the demon?
(Lol she is becoming lazy like rin XD)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Sky quick read it and leaned back,not even fully reading it.Why would she need any stupid chant when she could fight the demon?
(Lol she is becoming lazy like rin XD)
Luci finished her page quickly but the teacher saw Sky not trying so called on her "Sky, what chant defeats a very powerful demon over a matter of a day or two" she smirked

Static
October 8th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Luci finished her page quickly but the teacher saw Sky not trying so called on her "Sky, what chant defeats a very powerful demon over a matter of a day or two" she smirked
"Um...Chant number 88?" She said.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"Um...Chant number 88?" She said.
(should they have to stay after school or not?)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM
(should they have to stay after school or not?)
Yes,but they sneqk out.You can do the test to see if they will become exwires or not whenever.it's the test where they go camping,unless you have something else in mind.)

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Yes,but they sneqk out.You can do the test to see if they will become exwires or not whenever.it's the test where they go camping,unless you have something else in mind.)
(camping!!!)
"wrong its 36" the teacher yelled "Lucinda! what's the matter of a demons blah blah blah" Lucinda was board "2?" she asked "No its fish" the teacher answered luci sweat dropped

Static
October 9th, 2017, 01:41 PM
(camping!!!)
"wrong its 36" the teacher yelled "Lucinda! what's the matter of a demons blah blah blah" Lucinda was board "2?" she asked "No its fish" the teacher answered luci sweat dropped
(There will be their first mission before that to if you want.And the other test where a demon attacks and they have to fight it,but we can skip the demon test thing.)
"What does fish have to do with demons?" She asked the teacher with attitude.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 01:48 PM
(There will be their first mission before that to if you want.And the other test where a demon attacks and they have to fight it,but we can skip the demon test thing.)
"What does fish have to do with demons?" She asked the teacher with attitude.
(time skip please)
"maybe if u read u would understand" she spat it took all Lucinda's strength not to kill the teacher

Static
October 9th, 2017, 02:00 PM
(time skip please)
"maybe if u read u would understand" she spat it took all Lucinda's strength not to kill the teacher
(Where are we now?)

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM
(Where are we now?)
(no where u asked when we do the test if I want to time skip the first one and skip to camping that was my way of saying yes but after this class we time skip to the end of the day)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 02:12 PM
(time skip please)
Ok.)
"Guess we are staying after school." Sky's sighed.
(I still don't understand where we are right now though)

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Ok.)
"Guess we are staying after school." Sky's sighed.
(I still don't understand where we are right now though)
(its the last class)
"lets just leave she held like 23 students back we stay for roll call then sneak out" Luci said with a smirk/cat face (btw I replied on Not what they seem)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 03:01 PM
(its the last class)
"lets just leave she held like 23 students back we stay for roll call then sneak out" Luci said with a smirk/cat face (btw I replied on Not what they seem)
Sky nodded."Ok then.Eclipse you wait outside." She said,and eclipse stood up and went outside of the school,waiting patiently for them to come out.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Sky nodded."Ok then.Eclipse you wait outside." She said,and eclipse stood up and went outside of the school,waiting patiently for them to come out.
Blue looked at Lucinda. Luci nodded at her witch told Blue to go outside too Luci took out her phone and was about to play a game when she saw...ki-kaw-kiki? what was-oh right Kai! he was walking in front of them "hey, kai" she grinned

Static
October 9th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Blue looked at Lucinda. Luci nodded at her witch told Blue to go outside too Luci took out her phone and was about to play a game when she saw...ki-kaw-kiki? what was-oh right Kai! he was walking in front of them "hey, kai" she grinned
"Hey Lucinda!Hey sky!" He said,an annoyed expression on his face.He had clearly noticed Luci thinking to rember his name.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
"Hey Lucinda!Hey sky!" He said,an annoyed expression on his face.He had clearly noticed Luci thinking to rember his name.
Luci smiled "how have you been?" she asked sweetly her memory had always been bad so she forgot things easily then she felt the presence again watching her... it was dark but she kept smiling.

Static
October 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Luci smiled "how have you been?" she asked sweetly her memory had always been bad so she forgot things easily then she felt the presence again watching her... it was dark but she kept smiling.
"Fine.Had to get a demon out of the garden this morning though." He said.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM
"Fine.Had to get a demon out of the garden this morning though." He said.
"sounds fun...how that cute pink eyed cat familiar? wait do you wanna skip with us I heard you had to stay behind too?" she asked even though she couldn't take him she wanted to know he was okay (when do we see the kitty again?)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:06 PM
"sounds fun...how that cute pink eyed cat familiar? wait do you wanna skip with us I heard you had to stay behind too?" she asked even though she couldn't take him she wanted to know he was okay (when do we see the kitty again?)
Very very very soon,as in on their way home.)
"What pink eyes cat?We don't have a pink eyed cat." He said,making sky wonder why it was their and why it freaked her out so much.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Very very very soon,as in on their way home.)
"What pink eyes cat?We don't have a pink eyed cat." He said,making sky wonder why it was their and why it freaked her out so much.
"but I pet it? (sigh) whatever lets go you coming with us or not" she asked wanting leave maybe this guys not so bad she thought

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"but I pet it? (sigh) whatever lets go you coming with us or not" she asked wanting leave maybe this guys not so bad she thought
"Of course I am.Anything to ditch class." He said.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:30 PM
"Of course I am.Anything to ditch class." He said.
Lucinda giggled roll call just finished there was a door at the back of class and they suck out. blue spotted them 'there you are' she said telepathically to Lucinda 'yup' she said back "so café or haunted house?" she asks (I don't care either way we get attacked)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Lucinda giggled roll call just finished there was a door at the back of class and they suck out. blue spotted them 'there you are' she said telepathically to Lucinda 'yup' she said back "so café or haunted house?" she asks (I don't care either way we get attacked)
"Haunted house!" Sky and kai said in unison,and even eclipse said it,but to kai it just sounded like a bark.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"Haunted house!" Sky and kai said in unison,and even eclipse said it,but to kai it just sounded like a bark.
Lucinda laughed "okay but first Eclipse can you wake up Blue she's sleeping again!" She asked the pup

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Lucinda laughed "okay but first Eclipse can you wake up Blue she's sleeping again!" She asked the pup
"Ok." He said,walking over to her and nipping her ear.Kai looked at them confused."Why do you talk to them when they bark and stuff?It's not like you can understand them." He said.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"Ok." He said,walking over to her and nipping her ear.Kai looked at them confused."Why do you talk to them when they bark and stuff?It's not like you can understand them." He said.
Lucinda laughed "no reason" she said quickly Blue meows or that's what it sounds like to normal "I'm up I'm up geez that hurt ya know" she slapped Eclipse in the face with her tail walking away (btw idk if it says it but I updated on hxh)

Static
October 13th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Lucinda laughed "no reason" she said quickly Blue meows or that's what it sounds like to normal "I'm up I'm up geez that hurt ya know" she slapped Eclipse in the face with her tail walking away (btw idk if it says it but I updated on hxh)
Ok)
Eclipse tapped and it changed into a growl."Anyways,we should be doing stuff that's not boring because that's the whole point.", Sky reminded them,"So let's go!" She said,walking ahead.

KayMew07
October 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Ok)
Eclipse tapped and it changed into a growl."Anyways,we should be doing stuff that's not boring because that's the whole point.", Sky reminded them,"So let's go!" She said,walking ahead.
Luci squealed excitedly running towards a spooky odd house that looks really abandoned...

Static
October 14th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Luci squealed excitedly running towards a spooky odd house that looks really abandoned...
"Erm we really shouldn't go in there.There could be demons and we aren't even exwires yet." Kai said hesitantly. Sky was already catching up to Sky."Your just a chicken!" She shouted at him.

KayMew07
October 14th, 2017, 10:53 AM
"Erm we really shouldn't go in there.There could be demons and we aren't even exwires yet." Kai said hesitantly. Sky was already catching up to Sky."Your just a chicken!" She shouted at him.
Luci ran in "HELLO SPIRITS IF YOUR HERE....uh....Make the...um...ROOM SCARY?" blue smirked following her laughing

Static
October 14th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Luci ran in "HELLO SPIRITS IF YOUR HERE....uh....Make the...um...ROOM SCARY?" blue smirked following her laughing
Sky tried to hold in a laugh but a little giggle came out.Eclipse looked around curiously while Kai hung back a little.

KayMew07
October 14th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sky tried to hold in a laugh but a little giggle came out.Eclipse looked around curiously while Kai hung back a little.
blue decided to be evil and went over to eclipse and whisper TO ONLY Him (luci and sky cant hear bc there whispering) "want to scare them?" meanwhile Lucinda felt that presence again it was scary the first time but now just stupid.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
blue decided to be evil and went over to eclipse and whisper TO ONLY Him (luci and sky cant hear bc there whispering) "want to scare them?" meanwhile Lucinda felt that presence again it was scary the first time but now just stupid.
Eclipse nodded."Yhea.What do you have in mind?" He asked, looking at them curiously but not giving anything away.Sky looked at Luci."What is it?" She asked,because she ignored things like that most of the time.

KayMew07
October 18th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Eclipse nodded."Yhea.What do you have in mind?" He asked, looking at them curiously but not giving anything away.Sky looked at Luci."What is it?" She asked,because she ignored things like that most of the time.
"i feel that 'thing' again" she pouted she wasn't scared but annoyed meanwhile blue whispered back to Eclipse "we move stuff around, make noise, and other horror movie things" she explains

Static
October 19th, 2017, 09:54 AM
"i feel that 'thing' again" she pouted she wasn't scared but annoyed meanwhile blue whispered back to Eclipse "we move stuff around, make noise, and other horror movie things" she explains
"Ignore it then." sky said casually.Eclipse smiled."Sounds like a plan!" he whisper shouted.

KayMew07
October 20th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Ignore it then." sky said casually.Eclipse smiled."Sounds like a plan!" he whisper shouted.
Lucinda nodded meanwhile Blue used her telepathy to make all the doors shut Kai screamed like girl Lucinda was in shock 'whhhaaattt'

Static
October 20th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Lucinda nodded meanwhile Blue used her telepathy to make all the doors shut Kai screamed like girl Lucinda was in shock 'whhhaaattt'
Sky didn't scream,but tensed up,almost jumping."Idiots.It's just the wind!" She snapped,before eclipse made all of the candles light up with fire,but stayed hidden.

KayMew07
October 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Sky didn't scream,but tensed up,almost jumping."Idiots.It's just the wind!" She snapped,before eclipse made all of the candles light up with fire,but stayed hidden.
kai stared freaking out Lucinda was shocked and confused blue made the piano play 'her last words' (sad song bro)

Static
October 20th, 2017, 07:14 PM
kai stared freaking out Lucinda was shocked and confused blue made the piano play 'her last words' (sad song bro)
"Cut it out whoever that is!!!" Sky shouted.Eclipse made the flames climb up to the roof,but not touch so he wouldn't burn the house down.

KayMew07
October 20th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Cut it out whoever that is!!!" Sky shouted.Eclipse made the flames climb up to the roof,but not touch so he wouldn't burn the house down.
blue acted freaked out to keep her cover kai was so scared he fainted XD Lucinda ran over to him and slapped him "coommmeee on get up" she yelled at him he leaped up 6 feet in the air meanwhile blue used her mind powers to make the toys come ALIVE muhhahahhaha

Static
October 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
blue acted freaked out to keep her cover kai was so scared he fainted XD Lucinda ran over to him and slapped him "coommmeee on get up" she yelled at him he leaped up 6 feet in the air meanwhile blue used her mind powers to make the toys come ALIVE muhhahahhaha
Eclipse chuckled untill he felt a evil presence.He looked at blue from under the table,giving her a look that the 'fake' presence was a bit to far.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 03:23 PM
Eclipse chuckled untill he felt a evil presence.He looked at blue from under the table,giving her a look that the 'fake' presence was a bit to far.
blue nodded Lucinda walked over to Sky with Kai behind her trying to act like he's not scared Luci looks at Sky "its closer" she muttered mentioning the presence it wasn't doing this she knew that blue stopped she felt that ;thing Luci felt

Static
October 21st, 2017, 03:43 PM
blue nodded Lucinda walked over to Sky with Kai behind her trying to act like he's not scared Luci looks at Sky "its closer" she muttered mentioning the presence it wasn't doing this she knew that blue stopped she felt that ;thing Luci felt
"What is that?" Kai asked,trying to sound brave,but eclipse could smell his fear scent.Eclipse came out of hiding."I ndont know.It wasent me." He said to Luci and sky through telepathy.Sky nodded."Should we investigate?" She asked.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
"What is that?" Kai asked,trying to sound brave,but eclipse could smell his fear scent.Eclipse came out of hiding."I ndont know.It wasent me." He said to Luci and sky through telepathy.Sky nodded."Should we investigate?" She asked.
Luci face palmed "no that will make it worse look this is eiter a prank or-" she was cut off by her mind whatever that thing was is here now blue told Sky what Luci fealt meantally

Static
October 21st, 2017, 04:44 PM
Luci face palmed "no that will make it worse look this is eiter a prank or-" she was cut off by her mind whatever that thing was is here now blue told Sky what Luci fealt meantally
Eclipse growled.Something was emerging from the shadows.Sky waited to see what it was.
(I did assassin person last time.*Pushes evil person over*)

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM
Eclipse growled.Something was emerging from the shadows.Sky waited to see what it was.
(I did assassin person last time.*Pushes evil person over*)
a scary lady came from them "kekekekekeke hello, from the other side Luci, Sky you daddy needs you dead or alive" kai was confused who was their dad Luci growled trying to stop the demon from coming out kai was here they'd be fired! probably...

Static
October 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
a scary lady came from them "kekekekekeke hello, from the other side Luci, Sky you daddy needs you dead or alive" kai was confused who was their dad Luci growled trying to stop the demon from coming out kai was here they'd be fired! probably...
"Tell 'Daddy' that we are busy." Sky snapped.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 05:31 PM
"Tell 'Daddy' that we are busy." Sky snapped.
she laughed and pulled out a knife " fine be that way" she charged at Sky

Static
October 21st, 2017, 05:52 PM
she laughed and pulled out a knife " fine be that way" she charged at Sky
She dodged to the side,not wanting to draw her sword infront of kai.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 06:04 PM
She dodged to the side,not wanting to draw her sword infront of kai.
Luci had an idea she smacked Kai with a rock causing him to pass out she let her tail and horns pop out one eye turning black "grr. LEAVE. Us. Alone" she yelled charging at the brat with her sword

Static
October 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
Luci had an idea she smacked Kai with a rock causing him to pass out she let her tail and horns pop out one eye turning black "grr. LEAVE. Us. Alone" she yelled charging at the brat with her sword
Sky drew her sword and it got covered in green flames and her black wings appeared,and her eyes turned red.She didn't say anything,but just lunged the blade at the old lady.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 06:27 PM
Sky drew her sword and it got covered in green flames and her black wings appeared,and her eyes turned red.She didn't say anything,but just lunged the blade at the old lady.
the lady was about ticked off black smoke appeared and she was gone green and purple smoke surrounded Luci and she was normal ya know she had a tail though her tail wrapped around her waist "what do we do with him" She asked

Static
October 21st, 2017, 06:32 PM
the lady was about ticked off black smoke appeared and she was gone green and purple smoke surrounded Luci and she was normal ya know she had a tail though her tail wrapped around her waist "what do we do with him" She asked
"You knocked him out!" Sky snapped,putting her sword away.The wings and fire disipeared,but of course the tail stayed.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 06:44 PM
"You knocked him out!" Sky snapped,putting her sword away.The wings and fire disipeared,but of course the tail stayed.
"what else was I supposed to do?" she asked innocently 'besides if we put him in his house he'll think it was a dream" she added

Static
October 21st, 2017, 06:59 PM
"what else was I supposed to do?" she asked innocently 'besides if we put him in his house he'll think it was a dream" she added
"Yes!" She said

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Yes!" She said
Lucinda grabbed his legs "get his arms" "and you 2 (points at blue and Eclipse) are in trouble for making Kai so scared and not letting me in on it" she pouted she didn't know why but she loved teasing Kai

Static
October 21st, 2017, 07:11 PM
Lucinda grabbed his legs "get his arms" "and you 2 (points at blue and Eclipse) are in trouble for making Kai so scared and not letting me in on it" she pouted she didn't know why but she loved teasing Kai
"Your not my boss!" Eclipse snapped,intill sky glared at him."I-I mean whatever you say master! " he said hurridly.Sky grabbed his arms."I might 'accidentally' crop him." She said smiling.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:19 PM
"Your not my boss!" Eclipse snapped,intill sky glared at him."I-I mean whatever you say master! " he said hurridly.Sky grabbed his arms."I might 'accidentally' crop him." She said smiling.
Luci laughed "okay whatever lets go" Blue followed them "no fair" B muttered "What was that" Luci asked demonically her hair covering her eyes "eh...uh...nothing" Blue whispered Luci smiled innocently it was night no one was around and they were almost at kais house

Static
October 21st, 2017, 07:21 PM
Luci laughed "okay whatever lets go" Blue followed them "no fair" B muttered "What was that" Luci asked demonically her hair covering her eyes "eh...uh...nothing" Blue whispered Luci smiled innocently it was night no one was around and they were almost at kais house
Sky dropped him on his bed."Woops!" She said in case suprised as she did so.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:30 PM
Sky dropped him on his bed."Woops!" She said in case suprised as she did so.
Luci giggled feeling a bit bad for him "okay after I wake him up we say he tripped and hit his head got it?" she explained/asked

Static
October 21st, 2017, 07:35 PM
Luci giggled feeling a bit bad for him "okay after I wake him up we say he tripped and hit his head got it?" she explained/asked
"Yep!" Sky and eclipse said at once.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Yep!" Sky and eclipse said at once.
blue came back to her owner with a mint "here ya go master" she grinned Luci rubbed it under Kais nose and he woke up "h-hey Kai!" Luci smiled

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
blue came back to her owner with a mint "here ya go master" she grinned Luci rubbed it under Kais nose and he woke up "h-hey Kai!" Luci smiled
"Um...what happened." He asked confused.Eclipse struggled to holdback a giggle,because sky had scribbled all over his face with markers.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
"Um...what happened." He asked confused.Eclipse struggled to holdback a giggle,because sky had scribbled all over his face with markers.
"wellll you see" Luci scratched the back of her neck barley keeping down her embarrassment "we were wa;king to the haunted house but you tripped while walking and passed out we brought you to your house so you could get better and-" (she grabbed a wet rag and washed the scribbles off giving you the 'can you not' look because she felt guilty for knocking him out

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
"wellll you see" Luci scratched the back of her neck barley keeping down her embarrassment "we were wa;king to the haunted house but you tripped while walking and passed out we brought you to your house so you could get better and-" (she grabbed a wet rag and washed the scribbles off giving you the 'can you not' look because she felt guilty for knocking him out
Sky gave a sad look.Kai nodded."Ok." He said simply.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Sky gave a sad look.Kai nodded."Ok." He said simply.
Blue sat next to him why did Lucinda cared to clean his face she meowed looked at him Luci laughed because what she really said was "you believed that!!!"

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Blue sat next to him why did Lucinda cared to clean his face she meowed looked at him Luci laughed because what she really said was "you believed that!!!"
" So...." He trailed off.Sky sat in the awkward silence.Eclipse yawned.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
" So...." He trailed off.Sky sat in the awkward silence.Eclipse yawned.
"we should go home" Luci said awkwardly running out. blue followed swiftly

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
"we should go home" Luci said awkwardly running out. blue followed swiftly
"See ya!" Sky said,walking out before he could say anything.Eclipse trotted after her.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
"See ya!" Sky said,walking out before he could say anything.Eclipse trotted after her.
luci face palmed into her pillows when they got home "why do I feel so embarrassed" she growled

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
luci face palmed into her pillows when they got home "why do I feel so embarrassed" she growled
"I don't know." She said,sitting on the bed.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
"I don't know." She said,sitting on the bed.
Luci feel asleep Blue looked at Eclipse "so that prank was fun" she smiled sitting on her owners sleeping stomach (it says I didn't but I quoted on HxH))))))000

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Luci feel asleep Blue looked at Eclipse "so that prank was fun" she smiled sitting on her owners sleeping stomach (it says I didn't but I quoted on HxH))))))000
Ok)
Eclipse nodded."Sure was!" He exclaimed.Sky was asleap and he was sitting on on her desk like he wasn't supposed to.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 07:15 PM
Ok)
Eclipse nodded."Sure was!" He exclaimed.Sky was asleap and he was sitting on on her desk like he wasn't supposed to.
blue laughed at his action

Static
October 25th, 2017, 05:22 PM
blue laughed at his action
"So what do you plan on doing?You are staying here right?"
(Ok so now it's familiar time XD)

KayMew07
October 25th, 2017, 08:37 PM
"So what do you plan on doing?You are staying here right?"
(Ok so now it's familiar time XD)
"i honestly don't know the demon rrealms booaarriiing and since I was born an angel I could always do some good... but Luci reminds me so much of Guri and I don't want to leave yet" she explains "how about you?"

Static
October 26th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"i honestly don't know the demon rrealms booaarriiing and since I was born an angel I could always do some good... but Luci reminds me so much of Guri and I don't want to leave yet" she explains "how about you?"
" Well from most of the demons thoughts,it seems like Lucifer is trying to overthrow Satan,so Iknow im not going there any time soon.I was thinking about staying here with sky instead of going back to Lucifer.He never really treated anyone good anyways like sky and Lucinda do." He said.

KayMew07
October 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM
" Well from most of the demons thoughts,it seems like Lucifer is trying to overthrow Satan,so Iknow im not going there any time soon.I was thinking about staying here with sky instead of going back to Lucifer.He never really treated anyone good anyways like sky and Lucinda do." He said.
Blue nods "hey, do you ever miss... Guri?" she asked (guri; half angel half demon. is god now. but when she was in charge 'fire' was actually nice...)

Static
October 28th, 2017, 06:06 AM
Blue nods "hey, do you ever miss... Guri?" she asked (guri; half angel half demon. is god now. but when she was in charge 'fire' was actually nice...)
Eclipse nodded."She was better than the other two that's for sure." He said sadly.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Eclipse nodded."She was better than the other two that's for sure." He said sadly.
Blue nodded before getting up and walking over to the kitchen

Static
October 28th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Blue nodded before getting up and walking over to the kitchen
Eclipse tilted his head."What are you doing?" He asked.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Eclipse tilted his head."What are you doing?" He asked.
"getting a snack, duh" she walked in the kitchen and made her a.... Pizza?

Static
October 28th, 2017, 09:38 AM
"getting a snack, duh" she walked in the kitchen and made her a.... Pizza?
Eclipse followed,grabbing a donought and eating it.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Eclipse followed,grabbing a donought and eating it.
after eating and getting fat Blue feel asleep in the sink missing her old human a bit well her dads human... oh well she thought letting darkness consume her

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:21 AM
after eating and getting fat Blue feel asleep in the sink missing her old human a bit well her dads human... oh well she thought letting darkness consume her
Eclipse fell asleap inside a dresser a few muinuits later.Sky woke up,proding Luci."Time to get up.We have classes today." She said urgently.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Eclipse fell asleap inside a dresser a few muinuits later.Sky woke up,proding Luci."Time to get up.We have classes today." She said urgently.
Luci shot up yelling "NO I WAS ABOUT TO SEE LEVI KISS EREN" she had tears in her eye

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Luci shot up yelling "NO I WAS ABOUT TO SEE LEVI KISS EREN" she had tears in her eye
"Come on we have to go." She said,grabbing her hand and ignoring her talking about romance.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:40 AM
"Come on we have to go." She said,grabbing her hand and ignoring her talking about romance.
luci sighed getting her clothes on "hey do ya wanna prank kai" Luci asked Eclipse

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:44 AM
luci sighed getting her clothes on "hey do ya wanna prank kai" Luci asked Eclipse
Eclipse nodded."Well duh.We alwase prank kai."

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Eclipse nodded."Well duh.We alwase prank kai."
Luci laughed
(time skip)
they were at school Luci and Eclipse were mentally talking about what to do to Side-I mean Kai

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Luci laughed
(time skip)
they were at school Luci and Eclipse were mentally talking about what to do to Side-I mean Kai
Kai was sitting across from luci.'So what will we do?' he sent to Luci.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Kai was sitting across from luci.'So what will we do?' he sent to Luci.
'I don't,,, wait maybe we could make him think I was kidnapped/'

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM
'I don't,,, wait maybe we could make him think I was kidnapped/'
'Or make him think he's being kidnapped.'

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:08 AM
'Or make him think he's being kidnapped.'
'gasp! even better!'

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:14 AM
'gasp! even better!'
Eclipse smiled.'Ok,so when will we set our plan into action?'

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Eclipse smiled.'Ok,so when will we set our plan into action?'
'after school'
(time skip)
"so Kai ya wanna come Manga shopping with us?" she asked then made sky assume something was up

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:36 AM
'after school'
(time skip)
"so Kai ya wanna come Manga shopping with us?" she asked then made sky assume something was up
Sky looked at Luci,wanting a explanation,but she didn't say anything.Kai nodded."Sure!" He said.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Sky looked at Luci,wanting a explanation,but she didn't say anything.Kai nodded."Sure!" He said.
Luci nodded to Eclipse
(time skip0
when they got there Luci went to the bathroom changing into a robber costume Kai went outside when Luci pulled him into an alley

Static
October 28th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Luci nodded to Eclipse
(time skip0
when they got there Luci went to the bathroom changing into a robber costume Kai went outside when Luci pulled him into an alley
"What are you doing?!" He snapped,struggling to get free.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 12:16 PM
"What are oou doing?!" He snapped,struggling to get free.
"kidnapping you" the person stated simply

Static
October 28th, 2017, 12:22 PM
"kidnapping you" the person stated simply
He squirmed more info he broke free,but eclipse,who looked like a German Shepard now,growled,snapping at his wrist.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 01:02 PM
He squirmed more info he broke free,but eclipse,who looked like a German Shepard now,growled,snapping at his wrist.
"sick em boy" she yelled

Static
October 28th, 2017, 01:53 PM
"sick em boy" she yelled
Eclipse grabbed his coat and pulled him down.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Eclipse grabbed his coat and pulled him down.
Kai screamed then Luci dropped him and began laughing showing the joke was over

Static
October 28th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Kai screamed then Luci dropped him and began laughing showing the joke was over
Eclipse turned back to his regular form,laughing his head off.Kai had an annoyed expression on his face.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Eclipse turned back to his regular form,laughing his head off.Kai had an annoyed expression on his face.
"haha..." she looked at kai "eh? chill it was just a prank I would never let that happen she smiles at him and gave him a hug

Static
October 28th, 2017, 04:01 PM
"haha..." she looked at kai "eh? chill it was just a prank I would never let that happen she smiles at him and gave him a hug
Kai pushed her away." Yhea right." He said

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Kai pushed her away." Yhea right." He said
she pout sand mumbles to her self but he couldn't hear "i meant it" she shook that away and looked up at him smiling "we should get back to manga I really want to buy Toradora!"

Static
October 28th, 2017, 04:27 PM
she pout sand mumbles to her self but he couldn't hear "i meant it" she shook that away and looked up at him smiling "we should get back to manga I really want to buy Toradora!"
" Ok!" He said,forgetting about the prank.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 04:35 PM
" Ok!" He said,forgetting about the prank.
Luci grabbed his hand and dragged him inside mentally telling Eclipse to follow. she began searching for Toradora! she found it but couldn't reach

Static
October 28th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Luci grabbed his hand and dragged him inside mentally telling Eclipse to follow. she began searching for Toradora! she found it but couldn't reach
Kai grabbed it for her."This the right one?" He asked,showing her the cover.Eclipse made kissing noises behind kai so only Luci could see.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Kai grabbed it for her."This the right one?" He asked,showing her the cover.Eclipse made kissing noises behind kai so only Luci could see.
Luci rolled her eyes at him but would attack him later "yup that's it Thank you!" she squeals taking it to buy Blue who was walking with Sky sees Eclipse

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Luci rolled her eyes at him but would attack him later "yup that's it Thank you!" she squeals taking it to buy Blue who was walking with Sky sees Eclipse
"Eclipse where have you been?" She asked him.Eclipse smiled."Somewhere " he said,not explaining anything.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:51 PM
"Eclipse where have you been?" She asked him.Eclipse smiled."Somewhere " he said,not explaining anything.
Luci comes over to the gang Kai was using the bathroom so she grew tch mark "I'm going to murder you!" she frowned at him

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Luci comes over to the gang Kai was using the bathroom so she grew tch mark "I'm going to murder you!" she frowned at him
Eclipse looked at Luci innocently. "Why?" He asked curiously.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Eclipse looked at Luci innocently. "Why?" He asked curiously.
her cheeks puffed and her face fumed "oh I don't know maybe because you teased me! that's my job" she pouts Blue was confused she was sitting next to SKY with a wth expression

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:26 AM
"For what????" He said,still trying to look innocent.Sky walked in."What did he do?" She asekd Luci.She was holding a stack of multiple manga's.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:29 AM
"For what????" He said,still trying to look innocent.Sky walked in."What did he do?" She asekd Luci.She was holding a stack of multiple manga's.
"he was being a bully you see he helped me prank Kai and then when Kai helped me he mocked me" she pouted Blue forcefully held back her laughter

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:32 AM
"he was being a bully you see he helped me prank Kai and then when Kai helped me he mocked me" she pouted Blue forcefully held back her laughter
Sky grabbed eclipse by the ear."Way sorry now!" She snapped."Sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!" He yapped.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Sky grabbed eclipse by the ear."Way sorry now!" She snapped."Sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!" He yapped.
Luci and blue laughed before Kai walked out of the bathroom he walked over to the group confused "umm... what's going on" he asked

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Luci and blue laughed before Kai walked out of the bathroom he walked over to the group confused "umm... what's going on" he asked
That all sat back down quickly."Oh nothing!" Sky said quickly.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:03 AM
That all sat back down quickly."Oh nothing!" Sky said quickly.
Luci rolled her eyes and looked at Sky "what manga's did ya get I got Soul Eater, Love Tyrant. Hunter x Hunter Prison School. AOT Eren x Levi, and Toradora! an da whole collection of 5,000 at the house hidden somewhere"

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Luci rolled her eyes and looked at Sky "what manga's did ya get I got Soul Eater, Love Tyrant. Prison School. AOT Eren x Levi, and Toradora!"
" Bleach,Attack on Titan,Hunter X Hunter,Fullmetal alchemist,Sword are online,inuyasha-" she was inturuopted by eclipse."We don't want to here all of them so shut up!" He snapped.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:11 AM
" Bleach,Attack on Titan,Hunter X Hunter,Fullmetal alchemist,Sword are online,inuyasha-" she was inturuopted by eclipse."We don't want to here all of them so shut up!" He snapped.
Kai was confused because he couldn't hear Eclipse Lucinda just rolled her eyes as they left "do we have work today?" she asked browsing online for... stuff Kai was reading Death Note while walking b/c boredom (there's going to be a a-con soon in the story!!!) Swiftheart123 I tagged u bc your cat went in my shirt...

Static
October 29th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Kai was confused because he couldn't hear Eclipse Lucinda just rolled her eyes as they left "do we have work today?" she asked browsing online for... stuff Kai was reading Death Note while walking b/c boredom (there's going to be a a-con soon in the story!!!) Swiftheart123 I tagged u bc your cat went in my shirt...
"Yup.We should probably be there,but oh well.Who cares about a...crap.I think it was a test." She said.
(Yay!Little saturn!)

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:17 PM
"Yup.We should probably be there,but oh well.Who cares about a...crap.I think it was a test." She said.
(Yay!Little Saturn!)
(lol)
"hmm...I see- OMO yes yes!!!!!" she squeals dancing in circles Kay puts his book down and gave her a look like 'what are you doing?' Blue was embarrassed b/c there was people around

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:24 PM
(lol)
"hmm...I see- OMO yes yes!!!!!" she squeals dancing in circles Kay puts his book down and gave her a look like 'what are you doing?' Blue was embarrassed b/c there was people around
"Um...what is it?Are you glad we missed the test?" Sky asked.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM
"Um...what is it?Are you glad we missed the test?" Sky asked.
"nope! I mean yes.. Buuuuttt THERES A A_CON COMING IN TWO DAYS! we gotta go please please please!!" she begged sky with puppy eyes. Blue laughed at her kawaiiness Kai smiled awkwardly

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:53 PM
"nope! I mean yes.. Buuuuttt THERES A A_CON COMING IN TWO DAYS! we gotta go please please please!!" she begged sky with puppy eyes. Blue laughed at her kawaiiness Kai smiled awkwardly
"Fiiiine!We will go." She said.Eclipse looked confused."What is that?" He asked.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:02 PM
"Fiiiine!We will go." She said.Eclipse looked confused."What is that?" He asked.
Luci was shocked "its only the best thing in the ENTIRE universe!,,, besides food and ships." Luci grinned " I need to go cosplay shopping later." Blue smirked as she was excited her dad told allll about them

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Luci was shocked "its only the best thing in the ENTIRE universe!,,, besides food and ships." Luci grinned " I need to go cosplay shopping later." Blue smirked as she was excited her dad told allll about them
"But what IS it?" Eclipse asked again.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"But what IS it?" Eclipse asked again.
"its where people dress up and talk about anime there's also some signings and teasers there." blue explained to him Luci smiled Kai was confused b/c they were talking to animals but just shrugged it off everyone seemed happy

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:44 PM
"its where people dress up and talk about anime there's also some signings and teasers there." blue explained to him Luci smiled Kai was confused b/c they were talking to animals but just shrugged it off everyone seemed happy
"Im not dressing up." Sky said.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:51 PM
"Im not dressing up." Sky said.
Luci pouts "your no fun Sky~Sama!" She starts thinking to herself what should I dress up as "come on it will be fuuuun~~" Kai laughs 'oh I almost forgot he was here' she joked to herself

Static
October 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Luci pouts "your no fun Sky~Sama!" She starts thinking to herself what should I dress up as "come on it will be fuuuun~~" Kai laughs 'oh I almost forgot he was here' she joked to herself
"I might go as someone.I dunno." She added.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 02:41 PM
"I might go as someone.I dunno." She added.
"yes!" she grinned "hello" a girl said from behind they turned around to see... a 10 year old kid she was so cute Luci had stars in her eyes "one~Chan there you are" she hugged Kai Luci was surprised so his older brother is our boss and his sister is ADORABLE

Static
October 29th, 2017, 03:38 PM
"yes!" she grinned "hello" a girl said from behind they turned around to see... a 10 year old kid she was so cute Luci had stars in her eyes "one~Chan there you are" she hugged Kai Luci was surprised so his older brother is our boss and his sister is ADORABLE
"What's going on???" Sky asked,looking at the kid.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"What's going on???" Sky asked,looking at the kid.
Kai smiled "Oh this is my sister Ami" the girl had brown long hair and brown eyes (we never established what Kai looked like so here- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSeyPsapyDrQ05JFXjB0QJjvPYTqlK_ Um9LL6bqXg3VFuf9LNt))) (heres his sis- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1z6STM22X2DlcVAnc7ZEN5r7yMAo1C GXfYb8zpAki8mm5x6nv))
Luci smiled "hey I'm Lucinda you can call me Luci though" the girl smiles and bows "nice to meet you" 'awwwwwwww' Luci thinks

Static
October 29th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Kai smiled "Oh this is my sister Ami" the girl had brown long hair and brown eyes (we never established what Kai looked like so here- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSeyPsapyDrQ05JFXjB0QJjvPYTqlK_ Um9LL6bqXg3VFuf9LNt))) (heres his sis- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1z6STM22X2DlcVAnc7ZEN5r7yMAo1C GXfYb8zpAki8mm5x6nv))
Luci smiled "hey I'm Lucinda you can call me Luci though" the girl smiles and bows "nice to meet you" 'awwwwwwww' Luci thinks
"I'm sky." Sky said.'We have another cinnamon roll.' she thought.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"I'm sky." Sky said.'We have another cinnamon roll.' she thought.
"Heh. so sis what are you doing here?" Kai asked her "oh yeah Big bro said u have to pick me up from Advanced Battle club tomorrow" she grinned "oh! okay sounds great" she hugs him "thx onee~chan" he nods "your welcome" the lil girl left. Luci smirked "i didn't know side-characters had so much family" she laughed

Static
October 29th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"Heh. so sis what are you doing here?" Kai asked her "oh yeah Big bro said u have to pick me up from Advanced Battle club tomorrow" she grinned "oh! okay sounds great" she hugs him "thx onee~chan" he nods "your welcome" the lil girl left. Luci smirked "i didn't know side-characters had so much family" she laughed
"Stop calling me side charecter!!!" Kai snapped.Sky hurt out laughing.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 04:58 PM
"Stop calling me side charecter!!!" Kai snapped.Sky hurt out laughing.
Luci smirked "but you... its funny when you mad" Blue mentally told Luci 'you were about to say something else. (smooches sounds' she then said back 'I'm going to murder you'

Static
October 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Luci smirked "but you... its funny when you mad" Blue mentally told Luci 'you were about to say something else. (smooches sounds' she then said back 'I'm going to murder you'
"Ok,so we better take that test." Sky said."I think it's 30 percent of this terms grade."

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM
"Ok,so we better take that test." Sky said."I think it's 30 percent of this terms grade."
"okay"
(at testing room)
(umm..whats the test?_) I found this - Swiftheart123 --- (https://youtu.be/EGdtOQeN5tw))) also (((https://youtu.be/EdzrxT0dnSg))

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
"okay"
(at testing room)
(umm..whats the test?_)
It was going to be testing there skills.You will see)
Sky looked around."Umm...where are the test papers?" She asked.The teacher glanced at his clipboard."You will be fighting a low level demon." He said.
(I thought I posted but my tablet is stupid)

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
It was going to be testing there skills.You will see)
Sky looked around."Umm...where are the test papers?" She asked.The teacher glanced at his clipboard."You will be fighting a low level demon." He said.
(I thought I posted but my tablet is stupid)
(haha did you see the rap battles?!)))
"Yea!!" she whisper/yelled 'so easy' she thought "so where is it..."

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
"You will be watched closley by teachers and exercise,and if you fail,you can no longer qualify to become a exorcist.If you wish to leave do so now.Good luck." He said,and disappeared.Six people had left,leaving them,kai,and two other strangers.Sky sighed."He left without telling us where the demon is." She sighed,but just then,the feeling above the middle of the classroom broke,and a large bear demon crashed through.It had gleaming red eyes and long claws,as in VERY long claws.About 5 inches.Sky looked at it."I think that's me on Mondays." She said sarcastically.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
"You will be watched closley by teachers and exercise,and if you fail,you can no longer qualify to become a exorcist.If you wish to leave do so now.Good luck." He said,and disappeared.Six people had left,leaving them,kai,and two other strangers.Sky sighed."He left without telling us where the demon is." She sighed,but just then,the feeling above the middle of the classroom broke,and a large bear demon crashed through.It had gleaming red eyes and long claws,as in VERY long claws.About 5 inches.Sky looked at it."I think that's me on Mondays." She said sarcastically.
"no its me when someone interrupts my fan fic readings..." she laughed then stopped and mentally asked sky 'can we use our swords with out going demon' she was dodging the things attacks. The strangers were one trans girl and one guy so I guess they were both guys?

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 07:41 PM
"no its me when someone interrupts my fan fic readings..." she laughed then stopped and mentally asked sky 'can we use our swords with out going demon' she was dodging the things attacks. The strangers were one trans girl and one guy so I guess they were both guys?
'No.Don't even try it,because it won't work you BAKA!' Her and eclipse both mentally snapped at her.The demon bear growled,but kai said weird words and it stopped,as if held back by something."Oh wow.He'snot ccompletely useless." Sky chuckled.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
'No.Don't even try it,because it won't work you BAKA!' Her and eclipse both mentally snapped at her.The demon bear growled,but kai said weird words and it stopped,as if held back by something."Oh wow.He'snot ccompletely useless." Sky chuckled.
luci giggled "i wouldn't be so sure" he glared at them "Wait I don't pay attention EVER!!' she mentally told the other three demons in the room while kai was yelling something she wasn't listening too

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
luci giggled "i wouldn't be so sure" he glared at them "Wait I don't pay attention EVER!!' she mentally told the other three demons in the room while kai was yelling something she wasn't listening too
The demon snapped out of it,and black fog filled the room.People covered their faces,but sky didn't.Someone who didn't cover their face passed out." Um...what is it?" She asked.Eclipse watched the demon,and didn't bother covering his nose or answering the question.
(Because there half demon )

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
The demon snapped out of it,and black fog filled the room.People covered their faces,but sky didn't.Someone who didn't cover their face passed out." Um...what is it?" She asked.Eclipse watched the demon,and didn't bother covering his nose or answering the question.
(Because there half demon )
luci shrugged staring at it grinning "but Again WITH THE BLACK!!" she sighed

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
luci shrugged staring at it grinning "but Again WITH THE BLACK!!" she sighed
Eclipse would have facepalmed if he had hands,but he shook his head. "You really don't know how demons work do you?" He asked."Wait a second how are you two still awake if you didn't cover your mouths?" Kai asked,his hand still over his mouth."Oh um...magic? " sky said, forgetting the demon was there.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
Eclipse would have facepalmed if he had hands,but he shook his head. "You really don't know how demons work do you?" He asked."Wait a second how are you two still awake if you didn't cover your mouths?" Kai asked,his hand still over his mouth."Oh um...magic? " sky said, forgetting the demon was there.
"y-yeah umm... CAN WE JUST FOCAS ON THE GIANT DEMON IN THE ROOOM?!!" she yelled trying to keep their cover

Static
November 4th, 2017, 02:10 PM
"y-yeah umm... CAN WE JUST FOCAS ON THE GIANT DEMON IN THE ROOOM?!!" she yelled trying to keep their cover
"Good point." Kai said,saying something else that was used against demons."So how do we fight it?We can't say the chant thingies and we can't draw our swords." She whispered.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 02:53 PM
"Good point." Kai said,saying something else that was used against demons."So how do we fight it?We can't say the chant thingies and we can't draw our swords." She whispered.
"can we kick it" Luci asked

Static
November 4th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"can we kick it" Luci asked
"Hmm...sure." She said.Eclipse leapt at its neck,trying to drag it down.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Hmm...sure." She said.Eclipse leapt at its neck,trying to drag it down.
Luci kicked its head and Blue helped Eclipse with the neck

Static
November 4th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Luci kicked its head and Blue helped Eclipse with the neck
Sky kicked it in the head,and it roared,scratching at the air,but unable to reach them.She noticed that a certain side charecter(kai) was about to pass out from holding his breath for so long."Hey lLuci,let's take it to another room." She said.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Sky kicked it in the head,and it roared,scratching at the air,but unable to reach them.She noticed that a certain side charecter(kai) was about to pass out from holding his breath for so long."Hey lLuci,let's take it to another room." She said.
Luci smirked and kicked it through a wall bc anime logic and demon strengh

Static
November 4th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Luci smirked and kicked it through a wall bc anime logic and demon strengh
"Now you can draw your sword.I don't think there's any teachers around." She said,grabbing the handle to hers.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Now you can draw your sword.I don't think there's any teachers around." She said,grabbing the handle to hers.
Luci nods letting her demon out as she tried to stab it in random places

Static
November 4th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Luci nods letting her demon out as she tried to stab it in random places
The bear roared,after getting stabbed in its side.It Finnaly shook eclipse and blue off,and reared up,seemingly unharmed by the wound.Sky drew hers,trying to stap it in its face,but it jerked to the side,dodging it easily.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:45 PM
The bear roared,after getting stabbed in its side.It Finnaly shook eclipse and blue off,and reared up,seemingly unharmed by the wound.Sky drew hers,trying to stap it in its face,but it jerked to the side,dodging it easily.
Luci attacked its back and side

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Luci attacked its back and side
The bear growled one last time before falling over.The black fig disappeared and sky seathed her sword.The headmaster walked out,seemingly from the shadows with some man with light blue hair behind him."Well done.That was quite a show!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.The man behind him stayed quiet.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 05:24 PM
The bear growled one last time before falling over.The black fig disappeared and sky seathed her sword.The headmaster walked out,seemingly from the shadows with some man with light blue hair behind him."Well done.That was quite a show!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.The man behind him stayed quiet.
Luci put her sword back and went normal after tucking in her tail "How did you? that's awesome!! you just pop up from no where!" she said in awe

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Luci put her sword back and went normal after tucking in her tail "How did you? that's awesome!! you just pop up from no where!" she said in awe
"YUP!" He said.The man next to him face Palmed."Why is he alwase so cheerfully?" He muttered to himself,Harley loud enough to hear.
(What was the headmasters name?)

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 05:29 PM
"YUP!" He said.The man next to him face Palmed."Why is he alwase so cheerfully?" He muttered to himself,Harley loud enough to hear.
(What was the headmasters name?)
(Urgio I guess idk Randy maybe Riuto))
Luci grinned and saw the guy in the back "whats you name?" she asked smiling (Luci=Headmaster---Sky=the man))0-0 omg))))))

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
(Urgio I guess idk Randy maybe Riuto))
Luci grinned and saw the guy in the back "whats you name?" she asked smiling (Luci=Headmaster---Sky=the man))0-0 omg))))))
(Oh yhea!Headmasters name was akumu)
"It's akumu." The headmaster said.The blue haired man didn't answer at first."Its Amaterasu?" He said.Sky didn't say anything.

(*Amaterasu=Heaven and sky
*Akumu=nightmare,but they don't know what either means.Just thought you should know)

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 05:53 PM
(Oh yhea!Headmasters name was akumu)
"It's akumu." The headmaster said.The blue haired man didn't answer at first."Its Amaterasu?" He said.Sky didn't say anything.

(*Amaterasu=Heaven and sky
*Akumu=nightmare,but they don't know what either means.Just thought you should know)
"Nice to meet you... you don't talk much... you remind me of sky," she smiled (should kai and the strangers and teachers walk in)

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Nice to meet you... you don't talk much... you remind me of sky," she smiled (should kai and the strangers and teachers walk in)
Yhea.)
The teacher from the class walked in."I would like you all to know that you pass." He said.Kai walked up to them."There was another demon in our room.We had to fight it right when you two left.And was it just me or where there flames in here?Weird colored ones though?I think they might have been greenMaby it was just me though,because nobody else knows what im talking about." He said quickly.Sky didn't say anything.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Yhea.)
The teacher from the class walked in."I would like you all to know that you pass." He said.Kai walked up to them."There was another demon in our room.We had to fight it right when you two left.And was it just me or where there flames in here?Weird colored ones though?I think they might have been greenMaby it was just me though,because nobody else knows what im talking about." He said quickly.Sky didn't say anything.
"GREEN IS Beautiful!" Luci yelled with a cat face Kai walked in confused "how did you defeat it so fast?" he asked

Static
November 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"GREEN IS Beautiful!" Luci yelled with a cat face Kai walked in confused "how did you defeat it so fast?" he asked
Sky pointed to the sword on her back."I used this.Duh!" She snapped.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Sky pointed to the sword on her back."I used this.Duh!" She snapped.
"ok. anyways-" luci interrupted him "ugh I'm board!! CAN WE LEAVE YET??!!"

Static
November 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"ok. anyways-" luci interrupted him "ugh I'm board!! CAN WE LEAVE YET??!!"
" Please do."Amaterasu said rudly.Eclipse sighed?"Now there are two skies.I think two Lucinda's was bad enough and one sky." He muttered.
(Finished wolf children :( it was sad)

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 07:08 PM
" Please do."Amaterasu said rudly.Eclipse sighed?"Now there are two skies.I think two Lucinda's was bad enough and one sky." He muttered.
(Finished wolf children :( it was sad)
(ikkkkkkkk not as sad as your lie in april tho)))
Luci glared at him blue laughed "lets go" luci said as she dragged Kai outside with blue on her head

Static
November 5th, 2017, 10:27 AM
(ikkkkkkkk not as sad as your lie in april tho)))
Luci glared at him blue laughed "lets go" luci said as she dragged Kai outside with blue on her head
"Help me!" He called as he was dragged away,but sky and eclipse helped drag him.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"Help me!" He called as he was dragged away,but sky and eclipse helped drag him.
"shut up kai!" she said now that they were outside she let him go so he could walk "do we have work today?" she asked

Static
November 5th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"shut up kai!" she said now that they were outside she let him go so he could walk "do we have work today?" she asked
"I don't know.Wait what work?" Sky asked.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 12:51 PM
"I don't know.Wait what work?" Sky asked.
"don't we have a job... remember the cat!? with those pretty pink eyes?" she said remembering how cute it was

Static
November 5th, 2017, 01:19 PM
"don't we have a job... remember the cat!? with those pretty pink eyes?" she said remembering how cute it was
"Oh yhea.The evil cat.I think we should go." She said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Oh yhea.The evil cat.I think we should go." She said.
"wait... Kai? isn't our boss your friend or brother or something like that I mean... you took us to him" she said walking towards the place

Static
November 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
"wait... Kai? isn't our boss your friend or brother or something like that I mean... you took us to him" she said walking towards the place
"Hes my brother.I don't work there though." He said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"Hes my brother.I don't work there though." He said.
"huh cool... Don't you have to pick up your lil sister from battle class?" she asked as they arrived at the place

Static
November 5th, 2017, 02:03 PM
"huh cool... Don't you have to pick up your lil sister from battle class?" she asked as they arrived at the place
"Oh crap!" He said,running back to the school.Sky giggled."Hes such a idiot." She said once he was gone.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
"Oh crap!" He said,running back to the school.Sky giggled."Hes such a idiot." She said once he was gone.
Luci smiled "y-yeah lets just get inside. Remember the a-con is tomorrow we neeeed cosplays" she said walking iin

Static
November 5th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Luci smiled "y-yeah lets just get inside. Remember the a-con is tomorrow we neeeed cosplays" she said walking iin
(What was kai's brothers name?)
Shiovels where already waiting outisde with a note on them."Ok let's just get working." Sky sighed.
"I will be home in about a hour.When I get there,I expect the garden to look perfect.

~P.s
Watch out for demons

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 03:23 PM
(What was kai's brothers name?)
Shiovels where already waiting outisde with a note on them."Ok let's just get working." Sky sighed.
"I will be home in about a hour.When I get there,I expect the garden to look perfect.

~P.s
Watch out for demons
(masuda)
"yes Mister'' Luci smiles Blue was sleeping on her head

Static
November 5th, 2017, 03:45 PM
(masuda)
"yes Mister'' Luci smiles Blue was sleeping on her head
Eclipse layer down to take a nap and they got working.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Eclipse layer down to take a nap and they got working.
Luci smiled as she finished a bunch and the cat came over to them "hehe hi there" she smiled

Static
November 5th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Luci smiled as she finished a bunch and the cat came over to them "hehe hi there" she smiled
The cat sat down and stared at them.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
The cat sat down and stared at them.
Luci kept doing work "whats your name kitty?" she smiled petting it a bit

Static
November 5th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Luci kept doing work "whats your name kitty?" she smiled petting it a bit
'Hoshimi.' it said though telepathy,curling it's tail around its paws.Sky started at it in suprise,but eclipse,being a demon,just yawned and continued to sleep.
(So what does it look like exactly?)

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
'Hoshimi.' it said though telepathy,curling it's tail around its paws.Sky started at it in suprise,but eclipse,being a demon,just yawned and continued to sleep.
(So what does it look like exactly?)
(a blak cat with pink eyes and a red streak in its fur)
"awwwwwwwww" she smiled finishing her job

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
(a blak cat with pink eyes and a red streak in its fur)
"awwwwwwwww" she smiled finishing her job
Sky finished."We are not taking it home." Sky said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Sky finished." We are not taking it home." Sky said.
"why not! kitty where do you stay anyways?"

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"why not! kitty where do you stay anyways?"
"Nowhere. I just chill here." She said,but eclipse snickered,sitting up."You know I can tell you actually steal things from here right." He snapped.The cat put on a innocent look."I have no idea what your talking about!I'm just a innocent little kitty!" She meowed.
(I picture her personality like Blair now XD)

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Nowhere. I just chill here." She said,but eclipse snickered,sitting up."You know I can tell you actually steal things from here right." He snapped.The cat put on a innocent look."I have no idea what your talking about!I'm just a innocent little kitty!" She meowed.
(I picture her personality like Blair now XD)
"awwww the kitty" Luci purred she pouted and pets it sweetly "so kitty why do you just stay here?"

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:54 PM
"awwww the kitty" Luci purred she pouted and pets it sweetly "so kitty why do you just stay here?"
" oh erm....I...borrow things." She stuttered.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
" oh erm....I...borrow things." She stuttered.
"i know how that feels I borrow stuff from my friends and Kai and Sky and Blue and Eclipse allll the time but I usually re turn them" she smiled blue woke up as the fluffy blue cat she is staring at the black cat

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"i know how that feels I borrow stuff from my friends and Kai and Sky and Blue and Eclipse allll the time but I usually re turn them" she smiled blue woke up as the fluffy blue cat she is staring at the black cat
"I'm following you home.Your my masters now." It said."Who ever agreed to that?!?!" Sky snapped.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:28 PM
"I'm following you home.Your my masters now." It said."Who ever agreed to that?!?!" Sky snapped.
"yea!!! I DID" she smiled petting her all happy Blue tilted her head "hi I'm blue" she said with no tone while eating food

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"yea!!! I DID" she smiled petting her all happy
Sky sighed."Fine.whatever." she said,just as masuda walked through the gate.He studied the field,not noticing the cat.He walked up to them."Good work.Here is your money." He said,giving them each $80,but then he noticed the cat."The cats free.She steals to much. " he growled,and hosimi stuck her toung out.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sky sighed."Fine.whatever." she said,just as masuda walked through the gate.He studied the field,not noticing the cat.He walked up to them."Good work.Here is your money." He said,giving them each $80,but then he noticed the cat."The cats free.She steals to much. " he growled,and hosimi stuck her toung out.
"hehe shes so cute. Thanks! c ya later Si-I mean Masuda!" she laughed running towards a store

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"hehe shes so cute. Thanks! c ya later Si-I mean Masuda!" she laughed running towards a store
(Btw people can understand hosimi because of her magic which will be revealed later)
Sky stuck the money in her pocket and started walking to the dorm."See ya sucker!Thanks for the free food!" Hirosimi laughed?"You will retreat it if you come back!" Masuda snapped.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM
(Btw people can understand hosimi because of her magic which will be revealed later)
Sky stuck the money in her pocket and started walking to the dorm."See ya sucker!Thanks for the free food!" Hirosimi laughed?"You will retreat it if you come back!" Masuda snapped.
Luci rolled her eyes "no stealing from this store okay" she glared at the cat "now we need food and cosplays for a-con" Luci smiled

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Luci rolled her eyes "no stealing from this store okay" she glared at the cat "now we need food and cosplays for a-con" Luci smiled
"But the guy never gave me anything." She pouted.Sky sighed."I think I might have a costume in mind." She said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"But the guy never gave me anything." She pouted.Sky sighed."I think I might have a costume in mind." She said.
luci laughed "hhmmmm what to be?" she tapped her chin skimming trough the costumes

Static
November 10th, 2017, 04:40 PM
luci laughed "hhmmmm what to be?" she tapped her chin skimming trough the costumes
(I actually have no idea what she will be.any ideas?l
Hirosimi sat down confused."What are you all looking at?" She asked.Sky looked at the cat."You don't know what a anime convention is?!" She asked in shock.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(I actually have no idea what she will be.any ideas?l
Hirosimi sat down confused."What are you all looking at?" She asked.Sky looked at the cat."You don't know what a anime convention is?!" She asked in shock.
"oo! I like this one its Shiro from no game no life!" she squealed taking it (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXrHY7TceGn7VM3HsoDImUEO69P3NyV 7aZ4IRP2jZjxx1yyEHA0w)

Static
November 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
"oo! I like this one its Shiro from no game no life!" she squealed taking it (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXrHY7TceGn7VM3HsoDImUEO69P3NyV 7aZ4IRP2jZjxx1yyEHA0w)
"Never heard of that." Sky says,looking through the costumes still.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Never heard of that." Sky says,looking through the costumes still.
"Its a really good anime I love it!" (seriously good anime bro) she payed for it and started explaining a-con to her new kitty

Static
November 10th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"Its a really good anime I love it!" (seriously good anime bro) she payed for it and started explaining a-con to her new kitty
"Sounds fun." She yawned

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"Sounds fun." She yawned
'its more then fun... when I was a kid Riku used to come with me to allll of them, we were basically bffs"

Static
November 10th, 2017, 06:37 PM
'its more then fun... when I was a kid Riku used to come with me to allll of them, we were basically bffs"
"Ok.Is there any fish?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Ok.Is there any fish?" She asked.
"yep! it has all kinds of free food" she smiles

Static
November 10th, 2017, 07:48 PM
"yep! it has all kinds of free food" she smiles
She perked up."I'll go!" She said excitedly.Sky glanced at her."You just want to get some food." She said.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
She perked up."I'll go!" She said excitedly.Sky glanced at her."You just want to get some food." She said.
"well she has a point anime is life. food is soul." luci stated

Static
November 11th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"well she has a point anime is life. food is soul." luci stated
Sky was confused,but hirosimi shrugged."Yhea ok." She meowed.Eclipse fell asleap nearby.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Sky was confused,but hirosimi shrugged."Yhea ok." She meowed.Eclipse fell asleap nearby.
"so... What ya gonna be I mean we got Ezra, Lucy, Mikassa, ." she continued
"

Static
November 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"so... What ya gonna be I mean we got Ezra, Lucy, Mikassa, ." she continued
"
"I was going to be mikassa." She said,then whispered to her,"And we should make the cat be Blair from soul eater.All we need is a hat."

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"I was going to be mikassa." She said,then whispered to her,"And we should make the cat be Blair from soul eater.All we need is a hat."
"yes blue will be the cat from blue exorcist bc yeah" blue smiled

Static
November 11th, 2017, 08:14 PM
"yes blue will be the cat from blue exorcist bc yeah" blue smiled
"Eclipse is going to be-" she was cut off quickly."Nothing.I'm going to be nothing." He yawned.Eclipse sclowled at him.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"Eclipse is going to be-" she was cut off quickly."Nothing.I'm going to be nothing." He yawned.Eclipse sclowled at him.
"your going to be a astronaut and your gonna like it" she growled "or you can stay home"

Static
November 12th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"your going to be a astronaut and your gonna like it" she growled "or you can stay home"
" I'll stay home." He said simply.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:16 PM
" I'll stay home." He said simply.
"fine but take my backup phone call us if something happens ok?"

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:25 PM
"fine but take my backup phone call us if something happens ok?"
"Ok." He said.'Wait a second...how do I dial numbers if I don't have hands?' he thought.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
"Ok." He said.'Wait a second...how do I dial numbers if I don't have hands?' he thought.
"Seri call pizza hut" Luci yelled at their phone b/c they were now home "calling pizza hut" then luci was ordering 2

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:41 PM
"Seri call pizza hut" Luci yelled at their phone b/c they were now home "calling pizza hut" then luci was ordering 2
(Was kai there???he's a side charecter so I forgot XD)
"Thin crust peporoni!" Sky said loudly so she would be heard on the other line.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:46 PM
(Was kai there???he's a side charecter so I forgot XD)
"Thin crust peporoni!" Sky said loudly so she would be heard on the other line.
(no i don't think so...)
luci laughed soon the pizza came tomorrow was Saturday and A-con (he didn't come bc one was a guy store and one was a girl store)

Static
November 12th, 2017, 04:21 PM
(no i don't think so...)
luci laughed soon the pizza came tomorrow was Saturday and A-con (he didn't come bc one was a guy store and one was a girl store)
(Ok.also,are we rp'ing the a-con?)
Sky ate the pizza quickly.Eclipse stole a peice and so did hirosimi

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM
(Ok.also,are we rp'ing the a-con?)
Sky ate the pizza quickly.Eclipse stole a peice and so did hirosimi
(yes bc something will happen.)
Luci gave blue two pieces and ate 3 herself before heading to sleep on the couch

Static
November 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(yes bc something will happen.)
Luci gave blue two pieces and ate 3 herself before heading to sleep on the couch
Eclipse and hirosimi fell asleep under a bed on opposite ends.Sky finished eating."That's some good pizza!" She exclaimed.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Eclipse and hirosimi fell asleep under a bed on opposite ends.Sky finished eating."That's some good pizza!" She exclaimed.
Blue lays on luci's stomach

Static
November 18th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Blue lays on luci's stomach
"Luci are you even awake?" She asled, while taking a picture of hirosimi and eclipse

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"Luci are you even awake?" She asled, while taking a picture of hirosimi and eclipse
"hmm? yeah!" she gets blue off of her "now Eclipse keep the house clean while were gone okay?"

Static
November 18th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"hmm? yeah!" she gets blue off of her "now Eclipse keep the house clean while were gone okay?"
" Yhea sure whatever..." he mumbled,not opening his eyes or lifting his head.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 06:56 PM
" Yhea sure whatever..." he mumbled,not opening his eyes or lifting his head.
she grins "okay you guys ready?" she says opening the door in her AMAZING cosplay she had just texted Kai to meet them there. Blue was wearing a happy from fairyTail so kawaii!
(@Swiftheart123 just wanted to say https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9023906560/h1F9CF579/ and https://img.memecdn.com/mortys-have-no-chance-of-defeating-a-rick_o_7167849.jpg that ones soooooo true)

Static
December 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
she grins "okay you guys ready?" she says opening the door in her AMAZING cosplay she had just texted Kai to meet them there. Blue was wearing a happy from fairyTail so kawaii!
(@Swiftheart123 just wanted to say https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9023906560/h1F9CF579/ and https://img.memecdn.com/mortys-have-no-chance-of-defeating-a-rick_o_7167849.jpg that ones soooooo true)
Sky walked out,dressed as maka from soul eater.Hirosimi had on a witch hat and a collar,dressed as Blair from soul eater because soul eater is life.

KayMew07
December 4th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Sky walked out,dressed as maka from soul eater.Hirosimi had on a witch hat and a collar,dressed as Blair from soul eater because soul eater is life.
luci was wearing an angel from angel beats cosplay.
(later)
they made it there blue wandered off to do something Luci started to look for Kai because he had money for games

Static
December 8th, 2017, 04:49 PM
luci was wearing an angel from angel beats cosplay.
(later)
they made it there blue wandered off to do something Luci started to look for Kai because he had money for games
(Can't think of anything for Kai to cosplay, so what am I doing with life)
Kai was dressed as eren Yeager from attack on Titan.Sky found him quickly."Oh look,a side charecter dressed as a main charecter!" She laughed.

KayMew07
December 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
(Can't think of anything for Kai to cosplay, so what am I doing with life)
Kai was dressed as eren Yeager from attack on Titan.Sky found him quickly."Oh look,a side charecter dressed as a main charecter!" She laughed.
kai glared at them luci smiled trying not to laugh "well I couldn't pull off a Levi costume unlike luci over here (he's calling her short)" he gave smug look standing up straight proving how tall he was luci's face turned red and she grew a tch mark (basically made this face- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSCijP42sSrISrc0g95CaB5RGRPV2Jh 7TC26-PsVROxmdktNhJ) "whatever at least I don't die-" she was interrupted by a voice behind her "like 400 times" wait luci knew that voice "KOJI!!" she yelled excitedly hugging the man dressed as natsu behind her he has blonde hair and green eyes he laughed "luci hothead ~chan!"

Static
December 13th, 2017, 05:01 PM
kai glared at them luci smiled trying not to laugh "well I couldn't pull off a Levi costume unlike luci over here (he's calling her short)" he gave smug look standing up straight proving how tall he was luci's face turned red and she grew a tch mark (basically made this face- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSCijP42sSrISrc0g95CaB5RGRPV2Jh 7TC26-PsVROxmdktNhJ) "whatever at least I don't die-" she was interrupted by a voice behind her "like 400 times" wait luci knew that voice "KOJI!!" she yelled excitedly hugging the man dressed as natsu behind her he has blonde hair and green eyes he laughed "luci hothead ~chan!"
" NATSU!" Sky cheered.(her fav charecter)

KayMew07
December 13th, 2017, 05:26 PM
" NATSU!" Sky cheered.(her fav charecter)
he looked over to them "whos the new peeps?" he asked luci smiled letting him out of the hug "oh! the eren is side character kai and maka is my lost sister Sky!" she grinned "as excided as ever I see" he laughed she punched his stomach "whatever weakling! anyways this is my familiar Blue and that cat is Hiroshimasa is that how you say it?" she tilted her head cutely like cinnamon rolls always do. "so side character huh? ive been their" Koji smiled patting kais head "also Sky nice costume I went as death the kid last year!" he smiled "OMO TheFearRasier is right there" luci ran off to a youtuber and started fan talking happily