Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:42 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:38 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:37 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 09:36 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:36 PM

Old July 18th, 2017, 09:33 AM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive
Default Tinkerbell's mate (and everything else) finder!!

Howdy everybody!
Recently, for my roleplay thread "The Genie of the Alley", I created a she-cat named Tinkerbell who is the founder and leader of a feral cat colony in the twolegplace, along with a she-cat named Spots to be her advisor. Then I started to think about a back story for Tinkerbell, and I realized how fun it would be to roleplay this! So now I'm trying to find all the roles I need to fulfill this story I have. So, are you up to it?

Here are all the needed roles:
(in order of first appearance)
Mother
Siblings(up to five(at least one girl and at least one boy))
A Rouge Friend(they'll show up with Spots, Tinkerbell's future advisor)
( TAKEN by @Mousy - Pumpkin) A curious Kittypet(Two of Tinkerbell's siblings will return with her)
A small band of rougues/loners/ex-kittypets((4-6) They'll be future members of Tinkerbell's colony(One of the toms in the group will try to get them killed))
A stubborn Clan Cat(mate)
A wise old Loner
Tinkerbell's Kits(ALL TAKEN: @CandyFlossCat -- Spice; @No one for Pres~ -- Vanilla; @Milky Way -- Pan)

Oh! And before you continue, here's some information about Tinkerbell's appearance and personality~
Tinkerbell is a large, pointed she-cat with cream-and-tan fur and bright yellow eyes.She is most well-known for being strong-willed, cautious, and open-minded. Tinkerbell is mostly dependent on Spots' input for making big decisions, but this doesn't mean she's unintelligent -- she just thinks very highly of her calico friend and knows the value of her ideas. Tinkerbell is very confident, and knows just how much she affects the world around her, along with her colony, so she tends to take awhile to think on things before she acts. However, Tinkerbell has one large crack in her powerful persona -- her anger. The she-cat's anger tends to turn her into a monster of sorts if she doesn't have her friends with her to cool her down -- she'll make rash decisions, harbor deep grudges, act out of fury without warning and the like. So be careful what you say around Tinkerbell, lest you set her off.

Make sure you read the plot before you apply for a role!

Click Here for my Tumblr.

Last edited by AnayaDusksong; July 26th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:51 AM
A litle creacher.. uwu

Default Re: Tinkerbell's mate (and everything else) finder!!

PLOT

Tinkerbell will be born to a kittypet and a rouge, the rouge being her mother and the kittypet her unknown father. Her family will live to the streets of a part of the twolegplace that is closer to a big city, which they call the "stoneplace" and will have a happy life for the first few moons. Then, upon Tinkerbell and her siblings' fifth moon, some twolegs in white will come and start taking her family away. Tinkerbell will be the only one to escape. From there, she'll travel to the twolegplace suburbs and meet Spots and an older rouge friend. They'll start to talk, eventually leading up to Tinkerbell asking Spots about her strange wounds, to which Spots and her rouge friend will tell her they were both kitty pets that were abused and abandoned by their owners -- the older rouge will verify this by showing Tinkerbell some of their own scars. This is when Tinkerbell will join the group and start a life of hating twolegs.

Tinkerbell will live with Spots and the rouge for three more moons before she meets a curious Kittypet that won't stop talking to her, claiming she reminds them of someone. They'll disappear for a day before returning with her brother and her sister. Of course Tinkerbell will introduce her new friends and tell them about what she's gone through, then she'll ask them what happened to them. The siblings will tell her a story about how they were taken to an animal shelter and given good homes by the twolegs. At first, Tinkerbell won't believe that things are as good for her siblings as they say they are, but eventually she'll give in and realize that not all twolegs are as evil as she thought they were. However, she still won't trust them.

After a sad farewell to her siblings, the curious kittypet will ask to join them on their travels, claiming their life is much too boring, and will be accepted into the group, abandoning their old kittypet life. Another four moons pass, in which a dog attacks that the group were able to fight off with surprising ease, a serious sign that everyone is getting stronger than they ever were when they began traveling together. Tinkerbell's group soon comes across a band of rouges, loners, and ex-kittypets. Curious, Tinkerbell and her friends stay with the band of rouges for awhile, living, hunting, and sharing tongues together. However, one of the rogues isn't very happy with this new addition and sends Tinkerbell and her friends out of town and into fox territory. Luckily, Tinkerbell's group fights off one of the foxes and are able to escape from the rest with their lives. They return to the band of rouges and call the one who plotted against them out, receiving an invitation from the leader of the band to decide his fate for themselves. Taking a suggestion from Spots, Tinkerbell decides to have him join her group as a scout and have to do whatever she or her friends tell him to do. So they leave with this new scout and continue to travel.

After prey starts to become scarce in the twolegplace, they decide to head out and into the forest, where the make camp for four moons in an old fox den hidden by bracken. During those four moons, Tinkerbell decides to go for a hunt on her own, unknowingly wandering into Clan territory. She senses someone watching her, and crouches just in time to miss an attack from a strange tom. As he recovers from the failed attack, Tinkerbell tackles him and they sits there for a moment, Tinkerbell keeping him pinned as the tom struggles under her grip. Once the tom goes still, Tinkerbell finally lets him up and they start to talk -- before they know it, they're in love. Tinkerbell continues to meet the Clan cat every other night, until she realizes she is carrying his kits. She then meets up with him, ready to tell him about the kits, but he tells her that he's got a mate and kits in his Clan before she gets a chance to speak. The tom tells her that because of his mate in the Clan, they can no longer see each other, and if he ever sees her in Clan territory again, he will have to drive her off using force. So she returns to her friends, heartbroken, never wanting to see another Clan cat again.

After the fourth moon in the forest, Tinkerbell and her friends return to the twolegplace. For the first few nights they stay in an alley before moving on to the attic of one of the twoleg dens. There they meet an old loner who tells them stories of his travels far and wide from beyond the horizon. One of the stories he tells them is about a large group of cats that called themselves a colony. This story really strikes Tinkerbell, and she will continue to think about it for the next moon.

A moon later, the group gets caught in a rainstorm with no shelter near the edge of the twolegplace. Not knowing where to go, they run until they come across a line of abandoned twoleg dens. Quickly, they run around to the back of one that's covered in ivy and enter through an open window. Tinkerbell posts her scout by the windowsill as she lays down on one of the soft boulders strewn about the den, exhausted from having ran all this way with kits. Soon after everyone gets settled in, the kits start to come, and Spots has to help her give birth to four kits -- however, only three survive. Then everyone finally falls asleep after a long day.

The next morning Tinkerbell awakes inspired by a dream she had, one where she led a colony like in the old loner's story. Hopeful, she proposes the idea to her group, saying that this old twoleg den could be their home. And to no one's surprise, everyone agrees and their new life begins.

After this happens, maybe I'll create an open roleplay of the colony~! :33

Last edited by AnayaDusksong; July 18th, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:56 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
Howdy everybody!
Recently, for my roleplay thread "The Genie of the Alley", I created a she-cat named Tinkerbell who is the founder and leader of a feral cat colony in the twolegplace, along with a she-cat named Spots to be her advisor. Then I started to think about a back story for Tinkerbell, and I realized how fun it would be to roleplay this! So now I'm trying to find all the roles I need to fulfill this story I have. So, are you up to it?

Here are all the needed roles:
(in order of first appearance)
Mother
Siblings(up to five(at least one girl and at least one boy))
A Rouge Friend(they'll show up with Spots, Tinkerbell's future advisor)
A curious Kittypet
A small band of rougues/loners/ex-kittypets((4-6) They'll be future members of Tinkerbell's colony)
A stubborn Clan Cat(mate)
A wise old Loner
Tinkerbell's Kits

I will post the Form and Plot in a separate post -- just give me a few seconds. :33
Could I be her first mate, and then maybe a second rogue/mate who raises the kits?

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:59 AM
A litle creacher.. uwu

FORM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
If you'd like for your cat to be one of the siblings that makes a reappearance or the rouge tom that tries to kill the main group, put that in "Other".

Old July 18th, 2017, 12:01 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Could I be her first mate, and then maybe a second rogue/mate who raises the kits?
I just posted the form, so apply with that, please. Thank you~~
:33

Old July 18th, 2017, 12:02 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Oh I'm going to apply for the Curious Kittypet.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~

Last edited by Mousy; July 18th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:11 PM
The lone mouse

Lightbulb Re: Tinkerbell's mate (and everything else) finder!!

Name: Pumpkin
Role: Curious Kittypet
Appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
Personality: Pumpkin is a happy, caring, and quite a lovable cat. She is bold and adventurous, never skipping a beat. She likes to do things quickly and is very loyal. She would never hurt a fly, and prefers not to fight. She loves taking care of young cats, and is always playing games with them. In fact, she herself is quite kit-like. She is almost constantly happy.
Other: hi
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:26 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

What does tinkerbell look like?

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:29 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

@Mousy
Accepted! I'll make sure to mention you whenever the roleplay begins, so you can track it~

@Slash-GNR
Tinkerbell is a large, pointed she-cat with cream-and-tan fur and bright yellow eyes. :33

Old July 18th, 2017, 12:35 PM
The lone mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@Mousy
Accepted! I'll make sure to mention you whenever the roleplay begins, so you can track it~

@Slash-GNR
Tinkerbell is a large, pointed she-cat with cream-and-tan fur and bright yellow eyes. :33
Thanks!

NYEH!

Charries~