Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:14 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 04:13 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by ellie
Today 04:07 PM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:01 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:52 PM

Old July 7th, 2017, 12:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default {FUZZ} Honeythistle's Finder <3

This child was created for the --> Fuzz family finder <3 Which can be found >here<
Firstly, I would have to admit...this is a first character of mine that will have many mates. He was inspired to be something different, something spontaneous. Also note, that I DO NOT follow any of the beliefs that this character follows. So, please, do not be offended by his character.

Updated: 8/17/17
Changes made; Added few other things, updated litters, changed Royalflash's name to Bronzeflash

His profile can be found >here<

What will my new child need? All listed ↓

Friends; Both genders are accepted. Though males are more preferred. Should share his beliefs, or if not, tolerates him and his beliefs. Could be judgmental towards him, but since they are male, Honey will respect their status. If female friends, note that Honey might rarely flirt with them. Around 6-9.

Enemies; Should shun him, should hate him for his beliefs. Primarily she cats, but as well as toms. Should always downgrade his family, and try to bring him down. Around 3-10.

Lackeys; These cats can be any gender. They are usually scared of Honey and will do anything that he ask of them. Around 2-5.

Former Mentor; This cat should be a tom. A lot older than him, a lot wiser. He should be the one Honey sees as a second father. Only one.

Apprentice; Can be any gender. Note that Honey will be extremely hard on a tom to shape him into the best warrior. Note that Honey will teach a she cat to be submissive to a tom, and he would train her little to no battle moves. Only things necessary that would keep her alive in case a tom is not there to save her. Only one. Taken by; Whitepaw { @.:Moonfang:. }

Future Apprentices; Can be any gender, and everything still applies as stated above. Honey would love to have trained around eight apprentices in his lifetime. Around 3-8.

NOTE: This tom is heterosexual and Polyromantic. It is highly seen that he will have more than one mate. Below are the characteristics that should be in each mate. Though he has more than one mate, he loves them all equally and would do anything for them as long as they know he is the dominant one.

ANOTHER NOTE: It is up to the rpers of the mates whether they will work together, hate each other, or be good friends. Honey will love them each equally, and be unaware of how they feel towards each other. He would only want them to get along, and treat his kits right. He will give them each a lot of attention, and provide for whatever they need. Since he is traditional, he will always make sure they stay in their place.

ANOTHER ANOTHER NOTE: For the kits of Honey and his many mates, Honey will be FIERCELY protective of every daughter that came from him. He would want them to be with nice warrior toms that he feels would treat them right, even if they are suppose to fit his expectations of a traditional family. If the toms that are imprinting on his daughters doesn't impress him, might as well say bye-bye. Honey would be proud of his sons if they grew up to be tough and follow in his paw-steps. The only reason he would ever have to shun his kits is because they followed a different path in life, such as their abnormal sexual orientation. However, though he ignores them, he would still love them as he would find it hard to ''hate'' his own kits.

ANOTHER ANOTHER ANOTHER NOTE: During rping, they should already be at the point of mates. Though, if you would like to RP them becoming closer to becoming mates, we can do that in private messaging.

Alrighty....now that's cleared up with the notes ^^; Shall we get down to business?

Mate #1; Should be roughly around his age, or older. Very mellow, easy to understand, and doesn't ask for much. She should had succumbed to the life of serving as a queen. Should be very tender, and get through to Honey more than his other mates. Should be the one he goes to when he is in need of deep comfort. Never stirs away from her spot, or is cautious about setting Honey angry. Should mothered two litters with him. Around 36-40 moons. Taken by; Mothflower { @Doe Naps }

First litter; Should be the eldest out all litters. Should only be two kits from this litter. Should be around the age of 18 moons. Taken by; Sunrisedapple {Me} Stormrose { @Slash-GNR }

Second litter; Should only contain three kits. Should be around the age of 1 moon as they were recently born. Taken by; Twilightkit { @CandyFlossCat } Nightfallkit {Me } Eveningkit { @LelliNicole.zob}

Future kits (?); Depending on if Mate #1 is feeling lonely, and asks Honey for another litter, which he might grant if he's in the mood.

Mate #2; She should be a bit younger than Honey and his first mate, and very clingy and needy. She should always want this attention, and be secretly annoyed with his desires of poly relationships. Though she should know her place, and love him fiercely. She should also be somewhat infertile; hard to get pregnant, which would be a reason for her depression, and a reason for Honey to always try to make her happy. Should mothered at least one litter with him recently. Around 34-36 moons. Taken by; Pearlstream { @Little Bird }

First litter; Only one kit. The reason why is because mate #2 will be a tad infertile, and will be hard to produce a large, healthy litter. This kit should be very small (a runt), and recently born. Honey will be immensely protective of them, and be extremely hard on them at the same time. Their mother will love them very much. Should be a newborn kit, as they will be recently born. Taken by; Daturakit { @Teza }

Second litter; Should only contain three kits. Will be a healthy litter, but still quite small. This litter will be born once the first litter is 6 moons old. Taken by; Reserved { @Mystical } Open { } Open { }

Future Litter(?); Since mate #2 will be a tad infertile, it doesn't mean they shouldn't try. They might not be lucky, or they might. May Starclan be with them though if Mate #2 want more kits.

Mate #3; This she cat should be the youngest out two of Honey's mates. She should be the rebellious one that always pushes Honey's buttons, but their relationship should be the most passionate. She should have a snarky slick attitude towards him, but love him very much, and act indifferent towards his other mates. She should mothered the most litters with him. Around 25-30 moons. Taken by; Strawberrythorn { @RedHead }

First litter; This litter should consist of three kits. They should be recently made warriors of 14 moons. Taken by; Bronzeflash {Me} Crimsonblaze { @RedHead } Ferretfrost { @Stormfeather {Foxxi} }

Second litter; This litter should consist of two kits. They are newborn kits. Taken by; Flykit { @AbsurdJinx } Palekit { @Doodle }

Third litter; This is considered a future litter and once the second litter is 8 moons older they will be born. This litter should consist of four kits. Currently if applying for this litter put unborn for age. Taken by; Radiantkit {Me} Rustedkit { @RedHead } Coalkit{ @Sage } Obsidiankit { @Slash-GNR}

Future litters (?); The same applies for mate #3.

Do NOT apply for the litters if there is no one to place for mate #4.

Mate #4 (OPTIONAL); This she cat should be the youngest out all Honey's mates. She should had became the recent mate of Honey, preferring to have an older warrior to father her future kits, and the fact that he was extremely charming to her. She should be bashful towards him, and always trying to impress him. She should be somewhat envious of his other relationships with his mates, and always crave his attention. She should mother two litters with him. Around 18-23 moons. Taken by; Rosenose { @The Eye Of The Storm }

First litter; This litter should consist of two kits. This litter will be unborn as of now, and are considered future kits. This is the litter mate 4 is currently pregnant with. Taken by; Papayakit {Me} Magnoliakit{ @MootheBean }

Second litter; this litter should consist of three kits. By time the first litter become 7 moons old, this litter will be soon making their way into the world. Copperkit { @Webpaw All The Way~} Bearkit { @LelliNicole.zob} TBA { }

Future litter(?); If Mate #4 is feeling lucky, she would want more litters before Honey retires himself for good. If he is in the mood, he might grant her another one, as it would be hard for him to say no to his mates.

[B]Mate 5; [/B]Came as a complete surprise. She will be Honey's last official mate. She is a pretty easy to manipulate, and she has a dreamy eyed personality. She likes to talk, and wander off at times,
So...she would need to be watched at all costs. She is 27 moons. Taken by; Cloudstrike { Soon to be Dovecoo, and is @Beau }

UPDATED: These kits will have a separate finder. Please DO NOT apply for them here. Just is just a reminder for myself c:
First Litter; This is a far...far future litter. It needs to contain three boys. Taken by; Open { } Open { } Fadedkit { Me }

Second litter; This litter will only have one kit. Though two kits were born stillborn. The only surviving kit should be a tom. He will be born once the first litter is around 7 moons. Taken by; Open { }

Third Litter; This litter should consist of four healthy kits. There should be two girls and two boys in this litter. They will be born when the second litter is around 8 moons of age. Taken by; Open { } Open { } Raindropkit { Me } Open { }

Future litters (?); Who knows? There might be.

If you are confused about how this works...look at this list below!

Honey is currently 36 moons. This list is only going by his age. His mates should be younger than him. The only exception is mate #1.
Honey → Meets Mate #1 & Makes her his mate
Honey & Mate #1 → First litter at 18 moons
Honey → Meets Mate #2 & Makes her his mate
Honey → Meets Mate #3 & Makes her his mate
Honey & Mate 3 → First litter at 32 moons
Honey & Mate #1 → Second litter at 35 moons
Honey & Mate #3 → Second litter at 36 moons
Honey & Mate #2 → First litter at 36 moons
Honey & Mate #3 → Third litter at 45 moons
Honey → Meets Mate #4 and makes her his mate
Honey & Mate #4 → First litter at 47 moons
Honey & Mate #4 → Second litter at 54 moons

And...so on and on...

If you have any plot ideas, you can list them in the Additional Info section c;

The Forms;

Pre-existing or making a new charrie to fit these specific roles are appreciated ^^
If you have a charrie site, then simply link it with their name with the added fact;
Will They get along with his other mates:

It is alright if you would like to apply a pre-existing character to be a kit. Though I only ask they fit the age requirements and look somewhat like the parents. It is also alright if you choose to make an entirely new charrie for these roles.
NOTE: Kits will not be accepted until a mate is chosen for the roles.

For pre-existing characters simply link their page with the added fact;
Which will be this character’s mother:
Which litter:
Additional info;

For new characters without a page, fill this form out.
Form-

Name;
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;
Who will be the mother;
Which litter;
Additional info;

A Regular Form;
Either link a page with the role you wish to have c:
Or, fill this out-

Name;
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;
Role;
Additional info;

Thank you all
Of course, there will be future plots that these characters will be able to take part in =^.^=
I only ask that if you are applying for a role please be active with your characters c;

Last edited by Brilliance; August 17th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 02:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: {FUZZ} Honeythistle's Finder <3

Bampers c:
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name; Sweetpaw
Gender; Female
Appearance; Click
Personality; Sweet, obedient, docile, kind, nervous, jittery, clumsy.
Role; Apprentice
Additional info; You know I'm gonna make a future kit form later XD

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 7th, 2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:33 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Name;
Rosenose,
Gender;
Female, Cis,
Appearance;
[
Personality;
Polite, Kind, Sweet, Motherly, +
Quiet, Humble, =
Bashful, Envious, PushOver, -
Role;
Mate number 4,
Additional info;

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; February 25th, 2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 04:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

~Name~
Strawberrykit || Strawberrypaw || Strawberrythorn
Strawberry-For her ginger fur
Thorn-For her sharp tongue and snarky comments

~Gender~
Female
~Age~
26 Moons
~Appearance~
You can't doubt the accuracy of Strawberry's name. While of course her pelt isn't as red as a summer strawberry, it is a very pretty red color. In the shade and under the trees, Strawberry's pelt is a burnt red color, dark auburn. Although in the sun Strawberry's fur is a brilliant, fiery red, close to the color of a strawberry. Even though her color tone changes depending on the amount of light it receives, Strawberry still has very distinct markings. Her legs and underside are more red than her back and head. Her back and head are always a darker, more brown color than that of her underside. Strawberry's fur is long and smooth, although it's not so long that it causes her discomfort in the warmer moons. Strawberry has dark ginger stripes running down her front legs, as well as on the top of her head and around her eyes and nose. Her tail is fluffy and long, and when curled around her, she can hide behind it because it is so large and poofy. Strawberry's ears are longer than most cats, with extra pointy tips. Her paw pads are rough and hard, perfect for walking through the muddy Shadowclan territory that he calls home. This feline has the most beautiful eyes, the color of the ocean when the sun reflects off the surface. Her eyes can be soft an warm, a welcoming friendly ocean color, but when mad or upset, her eyes can look as cold as snow falling from the sky.
~Personality~
+Loving || +Firm || +Persistent || +Flirtatious
-Sassy || -Snarky || -Tempermental || -SweetTalker
Whew okay. Strawberry is quite the cat. If you've ever heard of the generic redhead, that is what Strawberry is. Her traits all revolve around what a human redhead would be like (and of course, I would know). Now, a little disclaimer, not all of her traits apply to all redheads (such as me for example) but they do apply to her, and what most people think when someone says "what's a redhead like?" So, let's dive into it!
First off, Strawberry is a very loving cat. She holds love in her heart, she's not soulless. Although most cats think she is, due to how her other traits overtake this one and push it to the background. But Strawberry knows how to love. She shows love towards her family, and friends, even if it is in many different ways. She still shows her unconditional love. But she doesn't let any sort of sweet talk budge her. Even though she is a sweet talker herself. But that has allowed her to hold firm against sweet talk aimed at her. She is firm and steady when making decisions or leading other cats, such as ones younger than her. she's not strict, she just knows what's best for those close to her, and she has given herself the authority to tell them what to do. She does this with cats that aren't really close to her as well, causing them to veiw her as bossy and ambitious. But Strawberry just wants to help them see the right way and the path they need to follow. Although she is egotistical, and always think her ideas are the best, and should always be followed. But Strawberry is persistent. She will stop at NOTHING to get what she wants. This is a good and bad thing. As she'll be very determined and dedicated to doing good things, but she'll also be persistent with relationships, and things thatobly she wants or wants to happen. Also with her habit of wanting to know everything that goes on in every cat's lives, her persistence can get out of hand and cause her to end up with many enemies. Not that Strawberry really cares though. As long as she loves herself for who she is, this ginger feline believes she'll be okay. But, Strawberry is one of those cats that can end fights. She can walk into the middle of a fight and out of it without a single scratch. Her blazing blue eyes can "kill on sight", and they stop anyone in their tracks. Strawberry can handle even though toughest of cats, especially with her outright nature and how much authority she seems to carry around with her. She can make cats scared of her, respect her, or dislike her. But no one would dare to argue with her at most times because she has that ability to take an argument, and turn it against the cat that started it in the first place. Strawberry is also a little flirt. Even if she does have a mate, this she-cat will continue her little flirting behaviors. Of course she'd be completely loyal to her one true love, but she'd also request some space to do her own thing. And with her sweet talking ability, she can help both toms, her love and her flirt, understand that what she was doing is perfectly okay.
So, with her personality comes her sassy and snarky nature. Snark remarks are Strawberry's specialty, she never seems to get enough of them. She can be quite rude actually. And gets in many cat's nerves, but again, she doesn't care. 'Why would you care' is what she would ask to cats who are afraid of someone disliking them. If you look past the rudeness, Strawberry's remarks are actually quite clever and brilliant. If only she used her intelligence for good though. And? With he sassiest, Strawberry demands respect. She's not afraid of any cat, even the most large and intimidating one. She just enjoys a good joke about their size most likely. A rude joke, a snarky remark. With her finger fur comes a whole load of anger issues. Strawberry is like a mine bomb just waiting to be stepped on, even the slightest toe out of place could cause her to blow up like a volcano. And you do not want to see an angry Strawberry at her full extent. If you thought that her regular personality was bad, just wait until you say something that offends her. Strawberry likes making other cats have to tiptoe around her, she thinks it's funny that some are so scared of her. She actually quite enjoys it when cats stand up to her? She loves a good word fight. Or even a physical one from time to time. Now, one of the defining points of Strawberry's personality. She's a sweet talker. This ability helps her in multiple ways, all throughout the different parts of her life and personality. She is not afraid to he physical with other cats, making them warm up to her so she can get what she wants. Strawberry is also very naturally pretty, so it's usually not hard for her to woo the hearts of tomcats or even fellow she-cats. Although if there is a specific cat that holds her heart, Strawberry will over sweet talk them, claiming her authority in the relationship. She likes to have authority, so she'll do what it takes to have that. In relationships at least.
So, with this ability, Strawberry is able to get pretty much everything she wants. And she gets a good deal of cuddling throughly the day too, which is always a bonus for the flirty she-cat. Her personality may seem like she is all flaws, but of course there's always more to this fun-loving, snarky she-cat than meets the eye.
~Role~
Mate #3
~Will she get along with his other mates?~
NOPE! Jk jk, she'll be okay with them, but she thinks she is better and more superior than any of them. So she'll act a little rude to them, and treat them like inferiors.
~Additional info~
She's a lil fruit bean <3
Mamma Springster would be her role model X3
She is Heteroromantic Heterosexual, but she's not afraid to flirt with she-cats. If she knows they are gay that is. Just to sweet talk them and all X3
Strawberry will probably act like the "leader" in the relationship, so if accepted, she'd want a really large say on her kits mates and what they do with their lives. She's also not too keen on being a forever queen, but if she can make a deal with Honeythistle, she might consider it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; July 7th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:29 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

bump

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Name; Sweetpaw
Gender; Female
Appearance; Click
Personality; Sweet, obedient, docile, kind, nervous, jittery, clumsy.
Role; Apprentice
Additional info; You know I'm gonna make a future kit form later XD
I'll be keeping Sweetpaw in consideration!!
Yessss you should make one!! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Name;
Rosenose,
Gender;
Female, Cis,
Appearance;
Boop
Personality;
WIP,
Role;
Mate number 4,
Additional info;
She'll definitely be accepted once I can see her personality!! ^^''

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
~Name~
Strawberrykit || Strawberrypaw || Strawberrythorn
Strawberry-For her ginger fur
Thorn-For her sharp tongue and snarky comments

~Gender~
Female
~Age~
26 Moons
~Appearance~
You can't doubt the accuracy of Strawberry's name. While of course her pelt isn't as red as a summer strawberry, it is a very pretty red color. In the shade and under the trees, Strawberry's pelt is a burnt red color, dark auburn. Although in the sun Strawberry's fur is a brilliant, fiery red, close to the color of a strawberry. Even though her color tone changes depending on the amount of light it receives, Strawberry still has very distinct markings. Her legs and underside are more red than her back and head. Her back and head are always a darker, more brown color than that of her underside. Strawberry's fur is long and smooth, although it's not so long that it causes her discomfort in the warmer moons. Strawberry has dark ginger stripes running down her front legs, as well as on the top of her head and around her eyes and nose. Her tail is fluffy and long, and when curled around her, she can hide behind it because it is so large and poofy. Strawberry's ears are longer than most cats, with extra pointy tips. Her paw pads are rough and hard, perfect for walking through the muddy Shadowclan territory that he calls home. This feline has the most beautiful eyes, the color of the ocean when the sun reflects off the surface. Her eyes can be soft an warm, a welcoming friendly ocean color, but when mad or upset, her eyes can look as cold as snow falling from the sky.
~Personality~
+Loving || +Firm || +Persistent || +Flirtatious
-Sassy || -Snarky || -Tempermental || -SweetTalker
Whew okay. Strawberry is quite the cat. If you've ever heard of the generic redhead, that is what Strawberry is. Her traits all revolve around what a human redhead would be like (and of course, I would know). Now, a little disclaimer, not all of her traits apply to all redheads (such as me for example) but they do apply to her, and what most people think when someone says "what's a redhead like?" So, let's dive into it!
First off, Strawberry is a very loving cat. She holds love in her heart, she's not soulless. Although most cats think she is, due to how her other traits overtake this one and push it to the background. But Strawberry knows how to love. She shows love towards her family, and friends, even if it is in many different ways. She still shows her unconditional love. But she doesn't let any sort of sweet talk budge her. Even though she is a sweet talker herself. But that has allowed her to hold firm against sweet talk aimed at her. She is firm and steady when making decisions or leading other cats, such as ones younger than her. she's not strict, she just knows what's best for those close to her, and she has given herself the authority to tell them what to do. She does this with cats that aren't really close to her as well, causing them to veiw her as bossy and ambitious. But Strawberry just wants to help them see the right way and the path they need to follow. Although she is egotistical, and always think her ideas are the best, and should always be followed. But Strawberry is persistent. She will stop at NOTHING to get what she wants. This is a good and bad thing. As she'll be very determined and dedicated to doing good things, but she'll also be persistent with relationships, and things thatobly she wants or wants to happen. Also with her habit of wanting to know everything that goes on in every cat's lives, her persistence can get out of hand and cause her to end up with many enemies. Not that Strawberry really cares though. As long as she loves herself for who she is, this ginger feline believes she'll be okay. But, Strawberry is one of those cats that can end fights. She can walk into the middle of a fight and out of it without a single scratch. Her blazing blue eyes can "kill on sight", and they stop anyone in their tracks. Strawberry can handle even though toughest of cats, especially with her outright nature and how much authority she seems to carry around with her. She can make cats scared of her, respect her, or dislike her. But no one would dare to argue with her at most times because she has that ability to take an argument, and turn it against the cat that started it in the first place. Strawberry is also a little flirt. Even if she does have a mate, this she-cat will continue her little flirting behaviors. Of course she'd be completely loyal to her one true love, but she'd also request some space to do her own thing. And with her sweet talking ability, she can help both toms, her love and her flirt, understand that what she was doing is perfectly okay.
So, with her personality comes her sassy and snarky nature. Snark remarks are Strawberry's specialty, she never seems to get enough of them. She can be quite rude actually. And gets in many cat's nerves, but again, she doesn't care. 'Why would you care' is what she would ask to cats who are afraid of someone disliking them. If you look past the rudeness, Strawberry's remarks are actually quite clever and brilliant. If only she used her intelligence for good though. And? With he sassiest, Strawberry demands respect. She's not afraid of any cat, even the most large and intimidating one. She just enjoys a good joke about their size most likely. A rude joke, a snarky remark. With her finger fur comes a whole load of anger issues. Strawberry is like a mine bomb just waiting to be stepped on, even the slightest toe out of place could cause her to blow up like a volcano. And you do not want to see an angry Strawberry at her full extent. If you thought that her regular personality was bad, just wait until you say something that offends her. Strawberry likes making other cats have to tiptoe around her, she thinks it's funny that some are so scared of her. She actually quite enjoys it when cats stand up to her? She loves a good word fight. Or even a physical one from time to time. Now, one of the defining points of Strawberry's personality. She's a sweet talker. This ability helps her in multiple ways, all throughout the different parts of her life and personality. She is not afraid to he physical with other cats, making them warm up to her so she can get what she wants. Strawberry is also very naturally pretty, so it's usually not hard for her to woo the hearts of tomcats or even fellow she-cats. Although if there is a specific cat that holds her heart, Strawberry will over sweet talk them, claiming her authority in the relationship. She likes to have authority, so she'll do what it takes to have that. In relationships at least.
So, with this ability, Strawberry is able to get pretty much everything she wants. And she gets a good deal of cuddling throughly the day too, which is always a bonus for the flirty she-cat. Her personality may seem like she is all flaws, but of course there's always more to this fun-loving, snarky she-cat than meets the eye.
~Role~
Mate #3
~Will she get along with his other mates?~
NOPE! Jk jk, she'll be okay with them, but she thinks she is better and more superior than any of them. So she'll act a little rude to them, and treat them like inferiors.
~Additional info~
She's a lil fruit bean <3
Mamma Springster would be her role model X3
She is Heteroromantic Heterosexual, but she's not afraid to flirt with she-cats. If she knows they are gay that is. Just to sweet talk them and all X3
Strawberry will probably act like the "leader" in the relationship, so if accepted, she'd want a really large say on her kits mates and what they do with their lives. She's also not too keen on being a forever queen, but if she can make a deal with Honeythistle, she might consider it.
Strawberry is automatically accepted xDD
She's going to be the bane of his existence my goodness!!

And, bumpers for other roles c;
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

I'll make the kit form when the mates are found~
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name; Pearlstream
Gender; Female
Appearance;

Ref
Pearlstream is a medium-sized, muscular elegant molly. She has sparkling white/silver fur. Her fur is short, and silky soft to the touch. Her chest is snowy white. Most of her head is also a dazzling snowy white, however a spot right between her ears is gray/brown. Her flanks are snow white as well, except they have a tan/gray/brown "mist" over the white that makes her coat look even more elegant. Her tail tip is brown. She has wide emerald eyes.

Personality;
(Clingy || Obnoxious || Attention-seeker)
Pearlstream clings on to all cats she loves and cares about. She never wants to leave them alone. It can make her very annoying and obnoxious. However she knows her place, and leaves them alone if they talk sharply to her. She wants attention from her loved ones, and sometimes tries a little to hard. Pearlstream would like it if her mate only had one mate; her, so that she could be given more attention.
Role;
Mate 2
Additional info;
She is hard to get pregnant
The last part of the personality is for if she is accepted
34 moons
She would not like the other mates

Last edited by Cosmo; July 10th, 2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Name; Pearlstream
Gender; Female
Appearance;

Ref
Pearlstream is a medium-sized, muscular elegant molly. She has sparkling white/silver fur. Her fur is short, and silky soft to the touch. Her chest is snowy white. Most of her head is also a dazzling snowy white, however a spot right between her ears is gray/brown. Her flanks are snow white as well, except they have a tan/gray/brown "mist" over the white that makes her coat look even more elegant. Her tail tip is brown. She has wide emerald eyes.

Personality;
(Clingy || Obnoxious || Attention-seeker)
Pearlstream clings on to all cats she loves and cares about. She never wants to leave them alone. It can make her very annoying and obnoxious. However she knows her place, and leaves them alone if they talk sharply to her. She wants attention from her loved ones, and sometimes tries a little to hard. Pearlstream would like it if her mate only had one mate; her, so that she could be given more attention.
Role;
Mate 2
Additional info;
She is hard to get pregnant
The last part of the personality is for if she is accepted
34 moons
She would not like the other mates

Pearlstream is accepted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
I'll make the kit form when the mates are found~
Most of the mates are found!! Woohoo! All I need is mate one cx