by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:43 PM

Old January 29th, 2023, 02:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Ciara's New Horror Life {p}

-- More than 10,000 tears have passed since the magic aura ended. Magic is now strongly forbidden, and the ones with magic are closely watched by the government. Some people don't believe in magic, and that the magic aura of the world was even real. Some do believe in it. And now, reports of a 19-year-old girl encased in ice were found. Scientists were surprised that she was still alive under the ice when they checked her pulse. A tear frozen to the girl's right cheek was sampled and proven that this girl, whatever her origin is, has been trapped here for over 10,000 years, during the time of the magic aura. This dazzled scientists and, instead of taking her to a lab, they sent her to the nearest hospital to be nursed back to health. Further testing must be done when she wakes up from her 10,000-year-long coma, such as memory, recognition testing, and more before the government can allow her to have a normal life. A family has already been chosen to take her in if the testing proves that she is completely harmless with no magic. And today... --

~~Ciara~~

The first thing she heard as she regained consciousness was the constant beep beep of something nearby to her left. Then, the soft hum of something. Could it be lights? Or is someone singing to her? She didn't know. Then, the pain. First, it was small and brief. But then it increased. Her head. It hurt. Her whole body seemed to hurt as she started to feel her body again. She tried to open her eyes, but she couldn't. Well, she couldn't open one of her eyes. Her right eye opener ever so slightly, and she quickly closed it again as something bright struck her. She tried to lift her arm to cover her eyes from the light, but she didn't have the strength to lift her arm or even her head. Then she felt the cold air on her skin, something soft below her body and on top of her. Wait, there were two things on top of her. She felt something tied to her waist. Then, the click-click of footsteps.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; August 29th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:54 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Ciara's New Horror Life {p}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
-- More than 10,000 tears have passed since the magic aura ended. Magic is now strongly forbidden, and the ones with magic are closely watched by the government. Some people don't believe in magic, and that the magic aura of the world was even real. Some do believe in it. And now, reports of a 19-year-old girl encased in ice was found. Scientists were surprised that she was still alive under the ice when they checked her pulse. A tear frozen to the girl's right cheek was sampled and proven that this girl, whatever her origin is, has been trapped here for over 10,000 years, during the time of the magic aura. This dazzled scientists and, instead of taking her to a lab, they send her to the nearest hospital to be nursed back to health. Further testing must be done when she wakes up from ber 10,000 year long coma, such as memory, recognition testing, and more, before the government can allow her to have a normal life. A family has already been chosen to take her in if the testing proves that she is completely harmless with no magic. And today... --

~~Ciara~~

The first thing she heard as she regained consciousness was the constent beep beep of something nearby to her left. Then, the soft hum of something. Could it be lights? Or someone singing to her? She didn't know. Then, the pain. First, it was small and brief. But then it increased. Her head. It hurt. Her whole body seemed to hurt as she started to feel her body again. She tried to open her eyes, but she couldn't. Well, she couldn't open one of her eyes. Her right eye opener ever so slightly, and she quickly closed it again as something bright struck her. She tried to lift her arm to cover her eyes from the light, but she didn't have the strength to lift her arm or even head. Then she felt the cold air on her skin, something soft below her body and on top of her. Wait, there were two things on top of her. She felt something tied to her waist. Then, the click-click of footsteps.
Ziara
She/They|Demi-girl|Bisexual|Doctor|A short girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale freckled skin
Ziara walked in and saw the girl had awoken. "Miss, can you hear me?" She asked the girl. They smiled and looked at her warmly.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:16 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
Ziara
She/They|Demi-girl|Bisexual|Doctor|A short girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale freckled skin
Ziara walked in and saw the girl had awoken. "Miss, can you hear me?" She asked the girl. They smiled and looked at her warmly.
~~Ciara~~

She heard someone. A female voice. Asking if she could hear her. She wanted to say yes, but couldn't find the right way to open her mouth. She tried to do anything to say that she could hear this female, but all she could do was move her head slightly toward the noise. Her body was so sour... She tried to open her eyes again. She opened her right eye slightly, her left eye scarred over. Bright light hit her again, and she made a small, quiet squeak, flinching ever so slightly, the light very blinding to her.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; August 29th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

She heard someone. A female voice. Asking if she could hear her. She wanted to say yes, but couldn't find the right way to open her mouth. She tried to do anything to say that she can hear this female, but all she could do was move her head slightly toward the noise. Her body was so soar... She tried to open her eyes again. She opened her right eye slightly, her left eye scarred over. Bright light hit her again, and she made a small, quiet squeak, flinching ever so slightly, the light very blinding to her.
Ziara
She smiled and took that as a yes. She realized the lights were hurting the girl's eyes and dimmed them. "I'm Dr. James-Owens but you can call my Ziara. You have been trapped in ice and in a coma for 10,000 years, it's miracle you survived!" She said. "Your left eye is scared over and you will need to get used to moving again and possibly have to go through physical therapy." They continued to explain. She sat on the bed, next to the girl. "We have a nice family who is going to take you in after some tests and I will be staying in this room so I can monitor you and make sure you stay alive and well!" They said, laying a hand on the girl's.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:44 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ziara
She smiled and took that as a yes. She realized the lights were hurting the girl's eyes and dimmed them. "I'm Dr. James-Owens but you can call my Ziara. You have been trapped in ice and in a coma for 10,000 years, it's miracle you survived!" She said. "Your left eye is scared over and you will need to get used to moving again and possibly have to go through physical therapy." They continued to explain. She sat on the bed, next to the girl. "We have a nice family who is going to take you in after some tests and I will be staying in this room so I can monitor you and make sure you stay alive and well!" They said, laying a hand on the girl's.
~~Ciara~~

The bright light slowly dimmed. She tried opening her right eye again and didn't get hit by a blast of light. Her eyelid opened a little more, revealing her electric blue iris. She realized the woman was talking, having said that her name was Dr. James-Owens, but that she could call her Ziara. Ziara... She felt something in her mind. What was so familiar with that name? Name. She listened carefully to what was being explained to her. Been trapped. Ice. 10,000 years. Miracle alive. Left eye. Scarred. Learn to move. Physical therapy. She felt the soft thing she was on going down to her left. Ziara's voice was louder. Family. Take me in. Tests. Watching me. Stay alive and well. She felt something warm be put on her left hand. She turned her head slightly so she could get a better look at this Ziara person. Her vision was blurry but was slowly clearing. Name. Ziara. Name. What was her brain trying to tell her? Name. My name? Was her name like Ziara's? How could she not know her name? Wait. Ziara... Kiara... C-Ciara... Ciara. "C-ia-ra..." Her voice was cracking and very quiet. Ciara. Name. My name. Ciara my name. Ciara is my name. I am Ciara.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; August 29th, 2023 at 03:37 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:57 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

The bright light slowly dimmed. She tried opening her right eye again, and didn't get hit by a blast of light. Her eyelid opened a little more, revealing her electric blue iris. She realized the woman was talking, having said that her name was Dr. James-Owens, but that she could call her Ziara. Ziara... She felt something in her mind. Was was so familiar about that name? Name. She listened carefully to what was being explained to her. Been trapped. Ice. 10,000 years. Miracle alive. Left eye. Scarred. Learn to move. Physical therapy. She felt the soft thing she was on go down to her left. Ziara's voice was louder. Family. Take me in. Tests. Watching me. Stay alive and well. She felt something warm be put on her left hand. She turned her head slightly so she could get a better look at this Ziara person. Her vision was blurry, but was slowly clearing. Name. Ziara. Name. What was her brain trying to tell her? Name. My name? Was her name like Ziara's? How could she not know her own name? Wait. Ziara... Kiara... C-Ciara... Ciara. "C-ia-ra..." Her voice was cracking and very quiet. Ciara. Name. My name. Ciara my name. Ciara is my name. I am Ciara.
Ziara
Ziara smiled softly. "Yes, very good!" They said and smiled "Can you, slowly, tell me the last thing you remeber?"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:07 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ziara
Ziara smiled softly. "Yes, very good!" They said and smiled "Can you, slowly, tell me the last thing you remeber?"
~~Ciara~~

Ciara's mouth went up to a small smile when she heard Ziara. Proud. Yay. Trying to put words into sentences was so hard. Last thing I remember? Her brain raced. "Wa-ter... W-ate-r... Re-d wa-t-e-r... Da-rk wa-t-e-r... Sha-dows... M-y na-me... Ca-lle-d... Ma-le vo-ice..." Ciara put as much as she could into what was her latest memory. All was a blurry picture of blue, black, and red, and a faint voice calling her name.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 30th, 2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara's mouth went up to a small smile when she heard Ziara. Proud. Yay. Trying to put words into sentences was so hard. Last thing i remember? Her brain raced. "Wa-ter... W-ate-r... Re-d wa-t-e-r... Da-rk wa-t-e-r... Sha-dows... M-y na-me... Ca-lle-d... Ma-le vo-ice..." Ciara put as much as she could into what was her lastest memory. All was a blurry picture of blue, black, and red, and a faint voice calling her name.
Ziara nodded "Do you remeber who called your name?" They asked, softly.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ziara nodded "Do you remeber who called your name?" They asked, softly.
*Ciara's head slightly shook*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 29th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
*Ciara's head slightly shook*
"That's ok!" Just let me know if you do remember anything!" She said. She then got a phone call from Rita, her girlfriend.
"I have to take this! Be right back with you!" Ziara said and stood up, walking to the other side of the room.
"How's the paitent?" Rita asked over the phone, sounding extremely concerned.
"She's fine, babe." Ziara replied.
"Ok..." Rita said and sighed.
"I just wish we were allowed to adopt her!" Rita said.
"I know, I know!" Ziara said and giggled.
"Do you want to come visit her, if it's ok with her?" Ziara asked Rita.
Rita squealed "YESSSS!!"
"Ok! I'll ask Ciara and text you!" Ziara said, after a small chuckle.
She walked over to Ciara. "I'm sorry about that!" She said with a chuckle. "It was my girlfriend and she wanted to know how you were doing she heard a couple weeks in advance about you as my patient and really wanted to adopt you!" They smiled "She wants to come visit you, if your ok with that!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf