Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 09:21 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:20 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 09:19 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2022, 08:42 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

ThunderClan GOAL! [ Mossball Event - Kits Only! ]

Event [#event]

Asterdance scooped a paw of dirt, and again, and again - the bobtail followed these motions to form a large hole. They didn't bother to make it awfully steep but, they did focus on making it wide. Enough where a small kit would have to actively move to attempt to block well, mossballs. Had to make them work for it. When Asterdance finished, they moved a large tail-lengths before beginning to dig another hole. A happy grin carried on their face, it was soon enough they were finish.

Pulling back, the warrior popped their head into the nursery. "Kits!!! Come one, come all! I have a game for you, it's like.. an advanced form of mossball, eh, we can even have prizes, what ya say?" Asterdance mewed, their stubby tail flickering back and forth. Eyes lighting up with mischief, they turned away from the nursery and padded back to the layout they had created.

"Come! Come, kits! I'll put you in two teams, and then I'll explain!" They meowed, grinning brightly.

@Estelle @~SilverShine~ @Rabbiteye @maple. @Streamtail @Darkclaws @Kat @TheDragonGoddess @FredTheFrog @Gunnar @Emo Rat @Apollo. @Leafí - all kits are allowed even if you are not mentioned :heartbounce -

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 22nd, 2022 at 08:48 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 09:01 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.

Default Re: GOAL! [ Mossball Event - Kits Only! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

Event [#event]

Asterdance scooped a paw of dirt, and again, and again - the bobtail followed these motions to form a large hole. They didn't bother to make it awfully steep but, they did focus on making it wide. Enough where a small kit would have to actively move to attempt to block well, mossballs. Had to make them work for it. When Asterdance finished, they moved a large tail-lengths before beginning to dig another hole. A happy grin carried on their face, it was soon enough they were finish.

Pulling back, the warrior popped their head into the nursery. "Kits!!! Come one, come all! I have a game for you, it's like.. an advanced form of mossball, eh, we can even have prizes, what ya say?" Asterdance mewed, their stubby tail flickering back and forth. Eyes lighting up with mischief, they turned away from the nursery and padded back to the layout they had created.

"Come! Come, kits! I'll put you in two teams, and then I'll explain!" They meowed, grinning brightly.

@Estelle @~SilverShine~ @Rabbiteye @maple. @Streamtail @Darkclaws @Kat @TheDragonGoddess @FredTheFrog @Gunnar @Emo Rat @Apollo. @Leafí - all kits are allowed even if you are not mentioned :heartbounce -

Sunkit sprinted over, “WOOOO!” But she tripped, fell, and rolled out of the nursery, she was a klutz but haha she loved games and running.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old November 22nd, 2022, 09:07 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Woodkit padded out of the Nursery. He was suppose to be resting after a playing in the cam, but this looked much more exiting!

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; November 29th, 2022 at 03:02 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 09:35 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Galekit was immediately so excited and ran out of the nursery as fast as his stubby little legs could carry him.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 22nd, 2022, 12:01 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Lotuskit tears out of the nursery, yowling with excitement.

Acornkit playfully tumbles out of the nursery, grinning widely.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old November 22nd, 2022, 02:53 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Cloudkit shot out of the nursery, his tail streaming behind him. "IM GONNA WIN WHATEVER IT IS!!!" He howled, racing around in circles.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 22nd, 2022, 08:46 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Crackle'kit-v

The scrawny white kit perked his ears.... Moss ball? He loved moss ball! Yesss!
Crackle'kit jumped to his oversized paws and darted out of the nursery. He would win this! He would win this and show those other scum-bag kits who was boss!

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 22nd, 2022, 09:01 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Moorkit sleepily padded out the den in a zigzag like pattern, mewing "Huh what's going on?" She saw kits running toward a thing that looked like mud mixed with grass and with holes in the ground, she perked up thinking this would be her chance to be good at something, She scoffed "Whatever it is i'm gonna win it!" She ran towards the event. Knowing full well she didn't know what to do but, it wouldn't hurt to try.
Old November 28th, 2022, 12:50 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !

Event [#event]

Asterdance's gaze flickered over the kits gathering, a happy grin on their face. It was adorable to see much joy fill their faces - a wonderful kit army, mhm, mhm. It did appear they had an even number which, thank the stars. Asterdance had not prepared for an odd number whatsoever. Clearing their throat, the warrior jumped into explanation.

"SO! There's two teams - they got fancy names too. There's Team Badger and then there's Team Hawk. Cool, amright? Team Badger - y'all will go to the right, " Asterdance pointed towards the hole that was on their right, jerking their head in the direction. "Team Hawk, y'all will go to the left!" They mewed, following the same gestures but to the left instead.

"Whooo is going to be in these teams you ask? Welll, give me one moment.." Looking around, they begun to assign the kits to the teams.

"Sunkit, Woodkit, Galekit, Lotuskit! You guys areee.... TEAM BADGER!!! YEAHH!! Whicchh meanss, " Cue dramatic pause for effect, "Acornkit, Cloudkit, Cracklekit, and Moorkit! CONGRATS!! You're ... dun dun.. TEAM HAWK!!! WHOOP! Please, get into your places and I will actually explain what's going on here, mkay?" Asterdance stood still or as still as they could manage.

They would practically bouncing in place, excited to see how this turned out.

After a few minutes, "Two cats from each team will be assigned to block the little hole you guys have. These cats have to keep the mossball from rolling into their hole, otherwise the team gets a point! Obviously, you don't want that. I'm thinking you have to reach ten points to win the round. Not too sure how many rounds we'll do - so, we can see! There will be prizes but, that is for me to know and for you guys to find out, " They finished, turning back to grab the mossball.

When Asterdance came back, "SO. Any volunteers to guard the goal?"

[ So, the way this works is I will be using a dice system to decide who goals, who doesn't, etc. If you get 20 or 1, you get a confirmed goal. However, I'll flip a coin each roll of turns to choose between odd or even. If it chooses even and your character rolls an even number, you get a chance to get a goal! Though, I'll roll for the goalee and if they get a number close to your number - they successfully blocked your shot! This may be subject to change as I don't know how difficult it may be. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 29th, 2022 at 07:17 AM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

Event [#event]

Asterdance's gaze flickered over the kits gathering, a happy grin on their face. It was adorable to see much joy fill their faces - a wonderful kit army, mhm, mhm. It did appear they had an even number which, thank the stars. Asterdance had not prepared for an odd number whatsoever. Clearing their throat, the warrior jumped into explanation.

"SO! There's two teams - they got fancy names too. There's Team Badger and then there's Team Hawk. Cool, amright? Team Badger - y'all will go to the right, " Asterdance pointed towards the hole that was on their right, jerking their head in the direction. "Team Hawk, y'all will go to the left!" They mewed, following the same gestures but to the left instead.

"Whooo is going to be in these teams you ask? Welll, give me one moment.." Looking around, they begun to assign the kits to the teams.

"Sunkit, Brightkit, Galekit, Lotuskit! You guys areee.... TEAM BADGER!!! YEAHH!! Whicchh meanss, " Cue dramatic pause for effect, "Acornkit, Cloudkit, Cracklekit, and Moorkit! CONGRATS!! You're ... dun dun.. TEAM HAWK!!! WHOOP! Please, get into your places and I will actually explain what's going on here, mkay?" Asterdance stood still or as still as they could manage.

They would practically bouncing in place, excited to see how this turned out.

After a few minutes, "Two cats from each team will be assigned to block the little hole you guys have. These cats have to keep the mossball from rolling into their hole, otherwise the team gets a point! Obviously, you don't want that. I'm thinking you have to reach ten points to win the round. Not too sure how many rounds we'll do - so, we can see! There will be prizes but, that is for me to know and for you guys to find out, " They finished, turning back to grab the mossball.

When Asterdance came back, "SO. Any volunteers to guard the goal?"

[ So, the way this works is I will be using a dice system to decide who goals, who doesn't, etc. If you get 20 or 1, you get a confirmed goal. However, I'll flip a coin each roll of turns to choose between odd or even. If it chooses even and your character rolls an even number, you get a chance to get a goal! Though, I'll roll for the goalee and if they get a number close to your number - they successfully blocked your shot! This may be subject to change as I don't know how difficult it may be. ]

Sunkit bounced with excitement, “aw! Badger’s are gross!” Her fur spiked as she went over to the other side. “I volunteer!” The she-kit laughed, “I want to guard our goal.” The reddish brown cat fizzed with excitement so much that her fur stood on end as if she’d been electrocuted.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Closed Thread