by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 02:40 PM

Old November 12th, 2022, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Roz's Hollow [open]

information on this territory and its owner
Roz is a former kittypet who has by now taught herself how to hunt, but still has no battle experience.

The territory is very small and has no marked borders. Roz often wanders wherever she wants. The only place she always stays at definitely is a pretty little hollow with a nest under one of the shorter trees. It's sloppy and doesn't have a very good structure, but it works for her.

Any cat is allowed to come onto the territory either friendly or with hurtful intent.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; December 23rd, 2022 at 12:18 PM.
Old November 17th, 2022, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Roz's Hollow [open]

Roz | open

Returning from a long day of adventuring the surrounding area, Roz shook her paws off as she walked to get rid of the soreness. She held herself with a certain sense of distinguished pride. Her paws found themselves on the now-familiar ground of her little hollow- her home. She purred happily and sauntered to her messy nest before depositing the feather she'd found around the territory while on her exploration. It looked fine in the wide array of feathers and shiny rocks that lined and bordered her nest. She padded to the other end of the hollow and watched a few leaves flit to the ground. Leaf-bare was almost here, if it wasn't already, the thought made her smile to herself. She sat to watch the sky, sighing in awe at the pretty clouds.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old November 21st, 2022, 08:25 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Roz | open

Returning from a long day of adventuring the surrounding area, Roz shook her paws off as she walked to get rid of the soreness. She held herself with a certain sense of distinguished pride. Her paws found themselves on the now-familiar ground of her little hollow- her home. She purred happily and sauntered to her messy nest before depositing the feather she'd found around the territory while on her exploration. It looked fine in the wide array of feathers and shiny rocks that lined and bordered her nest. She padded to the other end of the hollow and watched a few leaves flit to the ground. Leaf-bare was almost here, if it wasn't already, the thought made her smile to herself. She sat to watch the sky, sighing in awe at the pretty clouds.
James was weaving between ferns, trees, roots, etc. Anything to get away from Twolegplace. The grey tabby let out a short chuckle. He sure showed those creeps who was boss. He glanced around with his gleaming amber eyes. The trees sure where pretty with all their color. James smiled softly. He padded forward, until coming across a hollow. And it smelled like cat. Cool! The tom straightened himself, and groomed a bit so he looked at least... presentable. He made his way forward so he could be seen by the cat that he supposed lived here. "Hello!" James meowed confidently. His voice was smooth and charming. "The name's James, and what might yours be pretty lady?" He asked, sure to keep a handsome (at least he thought it was pretty handsome) smile on his face.

(finally got around to doing this :3)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 21st, 2022, 10:01 AM

Roz | @FredTheFrog

It seemed the cream molly couldn't stop attracting adventure! Well, that's what she told herself when she smelled the faint scent of a tom. She stood before he entered her home and cocked her head at him. It seemed he had groomed recently. Strange. Oh, he was immediately going for flirting. Well, flattery doesn't get you very far. Well, if you're going to be so forward about it how could I resist? Thank you for the compliment, by the way. I don't believe anyone has ever called me pretty. she said with a prim smile. She did not, however, reveal her name. She was being sarcastic, of course. A tom she didn't know marching into her little hollow? Calling her pretty? A stranger calling her a pretty lady? How strange! She expected better manners than a stranger immediately trying to flirt with her!

[you're fine, lol. look at this proper gowrl tho, shooting him down and assuming the worst)

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old November 21st, 2022, 11:31 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Roz | @FredTheFrog

It seemed the cream molly couldn't stop attracting adventure! Well, that's what she told herself when she smelled the faint scent of a tom. She stood before he entered her home and cocked her head at him. It seemed he had groomed recently. Strange. Oh, he was immediately going for flirting. Well, flattery doesn't get you very far. Well, if you're going to be so forward about it how could I resist? Thank you for the compliment, by the way. I don't believe anyone has ever called me pretty. she said with a prim smile. She did not, however, reveal her name. She was being sarcastic, of course. A tom she didn't know marching into her little hollow? Calling her pretty? A stranger calling her a pretty lady? How strange! She expected better manners than a stranger immediately trying to flirt with her!

[you're fine, lol. look at this proper gowrl tho, shooting him down and assuming the worst)
(lol, smart Roz kitty)

James kept his smile. Of course, she was getting smart with him. He could sense the sarcasm. He always could. The tabby dipped his head. "Of course, im only telling the truth!" He meowed. He had a few ideas on how to handle this. "Quite smart, i can tell. Stranger danger and all. That's a baby rule every baby knows." The fur on his neck and tail stood up. "I-i mean, n-not calling you a baby~! Eheheh..." He laughed nervously. Dang it! He blew it. James looked away from the she-cat, obvious embarrassment etched across his face.

Old November 21st, 2022, 11:41 AM

Roz | @FredTheFrog

The former kittypet felt quite proud of herself as she swished her tail with attitude. She raised her head, looking at him through her lashes cleverly. Then the statement about stranger danger smacked her in the face. Oh, no, he did not put a compliment and insult in the same breath! How rude! she felt her lips peel back before he quickly amended himself, apologizing. He seemed very nervous. Well, if he's actually remorseful, maybe I'll consider forgiving him. she thought with some pity. Look, James, was it? Sorry for being rude, I just didn't think that flirting with an absolute stranger is the best introduction. I think if you were in my situation you would agree. she said.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old November 21st, 2022, 12:06 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Roz | @FredTheFrog

The former kittypet felt quite proud of herself as she swished her tail with attitude. She raised her head, looking at him through her lashes cleverly. Then the statement about stranger danger smacked her in the face. Oh, no, he did not put a compliment and insult in the same breath! How rude! she felt her lips peel back before he quickly amended himself, apologizing. He seemed very nervous. Well, if he's actually remorseful, maybe I'll consider forgiving him. she thought with some pity. Look, James, was it? Sorry for being rude, I just didn't think that flirting with an absolute stranger is the best introduction. I think if you were in my situation you would agree. she said.
James pawed at the ground. He looked back at the cat when she spoke again. This time, she seemed to be a little nicer. He laughed nervously again. "Uh, heh, yeah, uhm, sorry...?" He meowed, tilting his head. Why was he so bad at this... I trip up once, and now this. Why am i like this!?

Old December 23rd, 2022, 12:17 PM

Roz | open

Her wide paws trudged through the undergrowth as she carried her first true catch back to her home. She inhaled the familiar scent of the hollow as she sat to enjoy the prey that she had caught. Caught. That was a great word to now know. She had been practicing, teaching herself. Fighting still wasn't her thing, but she also didn't have a sparring partner. She'd have to go exploring again to find friends.

Oh, but she had gone hungry so long that the taste of fresh prey was the greatest flavor she had ever known. Better than crowfood, or any silly kittypet treat she'd eaten while she was a kittypet. Better than milk, although those memories were fuzzy and she had to paw blindly in the depths of her mind to reach them. She took a deep breath as she took another bite, filling her senses with the delicious taste of prey. She smiled and licked her lips. Her first catch. Her first victory.

♡ back from The Void ♡