ShadowClan Resources
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:14 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:09 AM

Old September 19th, 2022, 07:34 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default [Open!] Out of the moors and into the streets

@Peachy Wolf27 @Ravenss!

Hey guys! I'm starting Beastpaw plot.
Here's a link to the finder

For right now, I only need Peachy, but I'm just letting you both know that we're starting! I'll mention @/Ravenss when it's your turn. For further reference, this takes place in late June to about now.

Here's the timeline if anyone needs it:
1. Beast and Honey chilling and patrolling
2. Beast and Honey smell something weird and go investigate
3. Beast and Honey find Twolegs
4. They try to find a way to get a cat out but fail
5. They are taken captive by two legs.

Now we do as many posts as we want with them stuck. According to the time I’d like to fill, they would be trapped for at least two moons

1. They get lost in two leg place
2. We do this for a while
3. A longer while

4. When it would reasonably be about a moon, they find Beestream
5. Beestream helps them find their way back and they are go off towards their respective clans.

If anyone has any issues, let me know!
__________________________________________________ _____________

As he walked slowly through the moor, he smiled. Beastpaw was having a good day. He liked patrolling. Honestly, lately he found himself liking more and more things. Patrolling was a pleasure, and watching Twilightstar be cool and inspiring was simply grand, and getting to watch Leechpaw and Lionpaw do cool training and stuff. His own mentor had stopped attempting to train him moons earlier, back when he was, well, much less interesting. The tom wandered through the tall grass, taking care not to stomp on any of the small flowers he came across. Yet another thing he liked, flowers. They were small and gentle and never did anything to hurt anyone- except when they were poisonous, but that was really more of the cats fault if they ate them.

He had almost forgotten the reason he was here. Slowing down as he approached the Shadowclan border, he turned back to his patrolmate. He didn’t know Honeyfreckle very well, had never talked to her, and certainly wasn’t prepared to ask her to hurry up. That’d be rude. Instead, the brown tom looked down at a piece of heather smushed beneath his paw and willed it to stand up again.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; November 30th, 2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old October 15th, 2022, 08:10 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Out of the moors and into the streets

@Pheasantflight

She walked after Beast’Paw. “Remember to be careful. No, I’m not saying this because you’re an apprentice, I’m saying this because even the most skilled warrior needs to be careful sometimes.” She mewed, beginning to walk along the border. I’ve had cats snap at me before when I told them to be careful. Rather not be yelled at again.

Last edited by Peachy Wolf27; October 15th, 2022 at 08:10 AM.
Old October 16th, 2022, 07:38 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@Peachy Wolf27
He nodded and shivered. Beastpaw's previous experience with Shadowclan had been a bit traumatic. He hated them, really, truly, hated them. He couldn't stand it, but they were here and hopefully they wouldn't get into any trouble. Rubbing up against every few bushes and rocks every few meters, Beastpaw came to a stop as they started nearing the end of the border and the beginning of the Twolegplace. He sniffed and his forehead creased. They weren't too close to the Twolegplace, certainly not close enough to smell them. But that he did. And strongly.

"I think there's a problem." He looked at Honeyfreckle, blue eyes wide. "I can never smell Twolegs this far away, and it's strong." This could be a problem. He had heard stories of the giant creatures taking non-kittypets captive, but he had thought that was just scary stories from when he was. kit. Like the vultures, and the other clans hurting them. But then again, those had been true, so who said these weren't.

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; October 16th, 2022 at 07:38 PM.
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:07 PM

“Are you sure?” Honey’Freckle tasted the air and, sure enough, the stench of Twolegs was certainly strong. She hesitated. “…Maybe we should go investigate. You’re right, this could be a problem.”

@Pheasantflight
Old October 17th, 2022, 09:27 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@Peachy Wolf 27
[Just letting you know that I'm trying to move through this fast, so posts won't be as thorough. ]

[So sorry! I mentioned you incorrectly!]

Beastpaw resisted the urge to hiss at the idea. It wasn't a bad one, he just, well, didn't want to do it. It sounded scary. He didn’t mean to sound like so much of a coward, but it was a genuine worry. What if the twolegs were being evil or mean or something generically bad and it was just him and the warrior and they didn't have time to get help. What would they do then? The truth was, he really didn't know. "Okay, okay, let's head out." He swallowed his thoughts and started trotting towards the source of the smell. His nose crinkled as they got closer, and eventually, he let out a sneeze. The stench was awful, all encompassing, and seemed to reek of the bleakness of the creatures who had created it. Turning, a final bend, making sure Honeyfreckle was still walking beside him, he came to a stop. "Woah..."

Beastpaw was wowed easily. Whether it was a butterfly, or a flower, or a giant bird circling far above the moors. Of course, it wasn't always a positive shock. Sometimes, it was a corpse, or a missed catch. It was his cure-all for every conversation. Of course, there were the random situations where it didn’t fit, but this was certainly not one. This section of the moor was positioned next to the Thunderpath, close enough to the cats territories for the Twolegs to enter both Shadowclan and Windclan territory. This was bad, but it was just getting worse. There were cats. In cages. Cats in cages. Like, what? He didn't recognize any of his clanmates, but who knew. He looked up at Honeyfreckle. "What should we do?"

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; October 21st, 2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old October 27th, 2022, 07:52 PM

“Maybe… We could try and rescue some of them?” She was shaken by the sight of what was happening, but they had to take action. “I mean, we can’t just leave them here. That would be wrong.”

@Pheasantflight
Old November 3rd, 2022, 05:24 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@
Peachy Wolf27

Beastpaw nodded and crept forward. "Um, I'll go left and you go right! Maybe we can figure out how to weasel them out." He clawed the dirt, slightly frustrated. What were those strange boxes that they were stuck in? How where they supposed to get them out? The tom moved to the side, making his way around the outskirts of the clearing in order to try not to be discovered. "Hey! Move over!" He stuck his paw in the box and began to wiggle it around, hoping to catch a hook. The cat in the space stared at him silently with wide eyes, as he continued, the two of them trying their best to stay silent.

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; November 4th, 2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old November 5th, 2022, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@
Peachy Wolf27

Beastpaw nodded and crept forward. "Um, I'll go left and you go right! Maybe we can figure out how to weasel them out." He clawed the dirt, slightly frustrated. What were those strange boxes that they were stuck in? How where they supposed to get them out? The tom moved to the side, making his way around the outskirts of the clearing in order to try not to be discovered. "Hey! Move over!" He stuck his paw in the box and began to wiggle it around, hoping to catch a hook. The cat in the space stared at him silently with wide eyes, as he continued, the two of them trying their best to stay silent.

She nodded and went to the right, approaching one of the boxes. It looks so weird… “Hey, I’m going to try and get you out but you have to be quiet.” She whispered to the cat inside, before circling the box trying to find a way to open it. Thankfully the cat listened to her and stayed quiet, if a Twoleg were to hear they might investigate and she would be found, and that wouldn’t be good at all.
Old November 6th, 2022, 09:05 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@Peachy Wolf27

This was going well! That was- until he got the cat out. His paw reached in and around the cage, before catching a tendril. The cat on the inside caught the message and rushed forward, pushing the opening until it sprung open. The cat leaped out, only, Beastpaw was in the way. The box dropped forward as the cat leaped on top of him, and, well, it was loud. The cat on top of him raced off before he could even turn around and a group of twolegs rushed into the clearing. Uh oh. He turned to run towards Honeyfreckle, only to be scooped up by a twoleg and shoved into a bag. He struggled as the light closed up, but soon enough he couldn't see anything. "Help me! Honeyfreckle, help!"

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; November 6th, 2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old November 7th, 2022, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Peachy Wolf27

This was going well! That was- until he got the cat out. His paw reached in and around the cage, before catching a tendril. The cat on the inside caught the message and rushed forward, pushing the opening until it sprung open. The cat leaped out, only, Beastpaw was in the way. The box dropped forward as the cat leaped on top of him, and, well, it was loud. The cat on top of him raced off before he could even turn around and a group of twolegs rushed into the clearing. Uh oh. He turned to run towards Honeyfreckle, only to be scooped up by a twoleg and shoved into a bag. He struggled as the light closed up, but soon enough he couldn't see anything. "Help me! Honeyfreckle, help!"

She heard Beast’Paw cry out in the distance. “I gotta go! Sorry!” She rushed away, trying to locate him. “Beast’Paw! Where are you?!” She yowled. Unfortunately, her yowling alerted a few Twolegs that were nearby. One of the Twolegs picked her up and shoved her into a bag. “Let me go!” She hissed, clawing at the bag, but to no avail.