Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 01:41 PM
New Life [p]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:39 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by fade
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:38 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by dino.
Today 01:37 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:36 PM

Old April 21st, 2022, 06:19 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Learning how to fight [P]

| @V01DRYD3R |

( Cinderpaw )
Cinderpaw padded out of the apprentices' den. She'd quite recently prepped her pelt, and presently it was shimmering somewhat as evening glow sparkled onto it. She smiled, bathing in the light until she understood that there were likely better activities. Like training... However, ew, that'd most likely make her pelt dirty. Still it was a fundamental to being "cool", in spite of the fact that she was in no rush to turn into a warrior. Strolling around the clearing, she searched for a competent warrior to do a training session with her.
Old April 21st, 2022, 07:08 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Learning how to fight [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
| @V01DRYD3R |

( Cinderpaw )
Cinderpaw padded out of the apprentices' den. She'd quite recently prepped her pelt, and presently it was shimmering somewhat as evening glow sparkled onto it. She smiled, bathing in the light until she understood that there were likely better activities. Like training... However, ew, that'd most likely make her pelt dirty. Still it was a fundamental to being "cool", in spite of the fact that she was in no rush to turn into a warrior. Strolling around the clearing, she searched for a competent warrior to do a training session with her.
Snakebite saw an apprentice strolling around. He had cooled down a bit from when he was younger but he could still snap if provoked. "Hey." He mewed to her
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 22nd, 2022, 06:23 AM

| @V01DRYD3R |

( Cinderpaw )
Cinderpaw put on the most enchanting grin she could flaunt. "Hi," she answered. "You are... Snakebite, isn't that so? Assuming you have time, would you be able to take me out for somebattle training, possibly?" Her head tilted sidewards as she waited for a reply.
Old April 22nd, 2022, 07:07 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
| @V01DRYD3R |

( Cinderpaw )
Cinderpaw put on the most enchanting grin she could flaunt. "Hi," she answered. "You are... Snakebite, isn't that so? Assuming you have time, would you be able to take me out for somebattle training, possibly?" Her head tilted sidewards as she waited for a reply.
"Of course." Snakebite purred slyly. He loved battle training.
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old May 10th, 2022, 03:26 PM

// @V01DRYD3R

Cinderpaw purred a little too. "Thank you," she replied. "So, do we head off to the training cliffs?" She'd never been training before, and probably needed to hook up with Fiercefire on this soon.
Old May 11th, 2022, 07:27 PM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
// @V01DRYD3R

Cinderpaw purred a little too. "Thank you," she replied. "So, do we head off to the training cliffs?" She'd never been training before, and probably needed to hook up with Fiercefire on this soon.
(wait fierce is her mentor- if so I don't think my brother knows lol)
"Yep." Snakebite mewed and led the way there, holding his head high and prideful, with a smile on his face full of joy of battle training. There was a sly and malicious hint to his smile though, as always, though he didn't plan to harm the apprentice... on purpose
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old May 12th, 2022, 12:23 PM

// @V01DRYD3R - Yeah, Hawk accepted her as Fierce's apprentice when I asked in VMs. Might be because I forgot to set the training thread up >< But I'll get to that soon.

Snakebite seemed worthy of being a ShadowClan cat - the way he talked and acted made Cinderpaw think he'd trained ten apprentices before, though that was highly unlikely. She followed him with swift strides, then sat down at the training cliffs, her tail wrapped around her paws as she waited for instructions. She puffed out her grey chest a little, preparing herself for what was to come. Battle could be harsh and she knew that, but Cinderpaw would not mind mild pain. She wanted to learn the correct way, not the whimpy WindClan methods.
Old May 12th, 2022, 03:10 PM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
// @V01DRYD3R - Yeah, Hawk accepted her as Fierce's apprentice when I asked in VMs. Might be because I forgot to set the training thread up >< But I'll get to that soon.

Snakebite seemed worthy of being a ShadowClan cat - the way he talked and acted made Cinderpaw think he'd trained ten apprentices before, though that was highly unlikely. She followed him with swift strides, then sat down at the training cliffs, her tail wrapped around her paws as she waited for instructions. She puffed out her grey chest a little, preparing herself for what was to come. Battle could be harsh and she knew that, but Cinderpaw would not mind mild pain. She wanted to learn the correct way, not the whimpy WindClan methods.
(Ah, cuz he made a finder asking for apprentices for Fierce so I was like, wait- fierce has an apprentice...?)

"So you know, with me, if you try to train with sheathed claws I'll claw your ears off, ok? We use our claws in training, or we'll never learn." Snakebite warned. She was luckier than his past apprentice who didn't get a warning.

"We will start with a basic, yet very strong and functional move. I like to call it the lunge snap, but others may call it the snap n' strike, or whatever." Snakebite mewed. "It's pretty much what it sounds like. It's the most used death blow in a battle. For starclans sake don't actually rip my throat out, but you can bite me, if I don't dodge." Snakebite told the apprentice. "I will demonstrate on this tree, to give you an idea on what to do, then I want you to do it on me, understand?" Snakebite asked. He went right into the move without waiting for an answer.

Snakebite lunged in at the tree, biting where a cats throat would be, and lunging down and striking at where a cats legs would be at the same time, to try and distract his 'opponent' with the leg strike so that he could get a clean death bite. He'd used it before, on that Windclan apprentice, and when he lived as a rogue, so he had some experience. It showed in the ferocity of his bite.

Snakebite nodded at Cinderpaw. "Your turn. I will dodge and counter though so get it right." Snakebite growled.

(this is probably the longest RP post I've ever made lol. I got rlly into it lol)
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; May 12th, 2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old May 12th, 2022, 03:32 PM

// @V01DRYD3R

Cinderpaw listened intently, nodding along. Sure, she'd unsheathe her claws. She had no problem with it, and this practice would probably help her in future life. "Alright," she replied, taking a moment to unsheathe her claws. Then she continued listening, ears twitching occasionally. Everything sounded good enough by now, and she had no problem with learning a death blow straight away. Heh, in the next battle, she could really show those other clans what she was made of. Cinderpaw did not want to appear like an apprentice that only strived to be popular and pretty - sure, she valued those things, but along with that she wanted to be fierce and strong, assisting ShadowClan whenever possible.

"Yes, I understand," she muttered crisply, watching Snakebite with intent concentration as he lunged at the tree. Oh - so, it was like two strikes at the same time? She observed him biting the "cat's neck" and then doing a leg strike. The move seemed a little hard to be honest, but Cinderpaw was sure she could manage. The hard thing would not be the move itself, but Snakebite dodging out of the way. She was unsure of how to calculate that... so she'd try and wing it. Can't be so hard, right?

Right... she needed to start. Cinderpaw's eyes narrowed in pure concentration as she bunched her muscles, still contemplating... oh, she had an idea! The apprentice pretended to leap to the right but took off towards the left instead, trying to strike Snakebite's legs with her front paws whilst attempting to bite his neck, though only lightly. She hoped the move would work, but reminded herself that this warrior was experienced and she did not need to be ashamed if she failed - at least the first time. As long as she learnt something!
Old May 13th, 2022, 07:20 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
// @V01DRYD3R

Cinderpaw listened intently, nodding along. Sure, she'd unsheathe her claws. She had no problem with it, and this practice would probably help her in future life. "Alright," she replied, taking a moment to unsheathe her claws. Then she continued listening, ears twitching occasionally. Everything sounded good enough by now, and she had no problem with learning a death blow straight away. Heh, in the next battle, she could really show those other clans what she was made of. Cinderpaw did not want to appear like an apprentice that only strived to be popular and pretty - sure, she valued those things, but along with that she wanted to be fierce and strong, assisting ShadowClan whenever possible.

"Yes, I understand," she muttered crisply, watching Snakebite with intent concentration as he lunged at the tree. Oh - so, it was like two strikes at the same time? She observed him biting the "cat's neck" and then doing a leg strike. The move seemed a little hard to be honest, but Cinderpaw was sure she could manage. The hard thing would not be the move itself, but Snakebite dodging out of the way. She was unsure of how to calculate that... so she'd try and wing it. Can't be so hard, right?

Right... she needed to start. Cinderpaw's eyes narrowed in pure concentration as she bunched her muscles, still contemplating... oh, she had an idea! The apprentice pretended to leap to the right but took off towards the left instead, trying to strike Snakebite's legs with her front paws whilst attempting to bite his neck, though only lightly. She hoped the move would work, but reminded herself that this warrior was experienced and she did not need to be ashamed if she failed - at least the first time. As long as she learnt something!
Snakebite simply stepped back. Cinderpaw's strikes hit his legs, but she tried to trick him by going to a side, but since he hadn't gone to a side the strike hit mid-air and franky made her look stupid. "I liked your idea, but maybe make me go to a side first, before just lunging at nothing." Snakebite snorted. "I'm going to try it on you now, I won't kill you but I will strike you if you don't avoid it. If I were you I would pay attention to how I move, but also make sure you avoid the strike." Snakebite told the apprentice.

He then lunged in for a mock bite, hoping Cinderpaw would back up or go one direction, then lunged in to her new position nearly instantly, but struck at her legs half a second before biting, hoping to distract her with that instead of the bite.

Snakebite then looked at the apprentice. "Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?" He asked.
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~