Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:25 AM
a curse as sweet as...
by ophelia
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:14 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 12:08 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:06 AM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old April 7th, 2022, 08:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Dear to me |p|

| @tye. @poppy. @Pine'Paw @DawnIsLost @DeltaDace |

Ow ow ow. It hurt. Mistyshade's eyes ripped open from her peaceful slumber as a sharp pain tugged at her belly. Oh. She knew what was happening. All along, she'd been aware of the fact that she was expecting another litter, but it had not seemed real yet. Now she was here, wishing for healthy kits that didn't dissapear without a trace. Because she would grief over them if they did.

The pain of Brightpaw, Tulippaw and Newtheart dissapearing was already too much for her to bear. How could she cope with more?

Hastily, the molly grabbed a stick, clamping it tightly between her jaws. This was going to be fine. Yes. Everything would be fine. She clamped her maw shut, blocking out the pain and trying not to wail.

An agonized but muffled scream did not fail to escape from Mistyshade's mouth as her sack broke, letting way to the first kit. She quickly licked over the wet fur, smiling a little at the steady pulse she could hear. The naming could happen later, now it was time for the kits to come out.

Only bare minutes passed until the warrior had to push again, clawing at her nest. Before she knew it, the next kit was out - this time, a black molly with brown-cream spots. She grinned, continuing licking the two kits' to warm them.

Alright, there it came, the third one. This one wasn't so hard - by now, Mistyshade had gotten used to the feeling of birthing once again. This one was black and grey.

The next two kits came quickly, so quickly that she could not take time for each one of them. There, a black kit with white spots that resembled Mistyshade a lot. Then, the last one, a calico surprisingly. She had black and ginger spots.

She beamed. Now that the hard part was done, she was able to enjoy the sight of five healthy kits. Her tongue was brought over each and every one of them in steady motions, and she gave them acess to the milk. So, now it was time for the names.

"You'll be... Slumberkit." The first one was absolutely beautiful, and he seemed to be slumbering already. "Peonykit," she decided as she looked over the second kit, this time a female. The name just sounded nice.

"Marshkit. Sunkit. And... Ratkit."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 4th, 2022 at 05:24 PM.
Old April 7th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: dear to me // mistyshade's kitting !! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
| @Scum @poppy. @Pine'Paw @DawnIsLost @DeltaDace |

Ow ow ow. It hurt. Mistyshade's eyes ripped open from her peaceful slumber as a sharp pain tugged at her belly. Oh. She knew what was happening. All along, she'd been aware of the fact that she was expecting another litter, but it had not seemed real yet. Now she was here, wishing for healthy kits that didn't dissapear without a trace. Because she would grief over them if they did.

The pain of Brightpaw, Tulippaw and Newtheart dissapearing was already too much for her to bear. How could she cope with more?

Hastily, the molly grabbed a stick, clamping it tightly between her jaws. This was going to be fine. Yes. Everything would be fine. She clamped her maw shut, blocking out the pain and trying not to wail.

An agonized but muffled scream did not fail to escape from Mistyshade's mouth as her sack broke, letting way to the first kit. She quickly licked over the wet fur, smiling a little at the steady pulse she could hear. The naming could happen later, now it was time for the kits to come out.

Only bare minutes passed until the warrior had to push again, clawing at her nest. Before she knew it, the next kit was out - this time, a black molly with brown-cream spots. She grinned, continuing licking the two kits' to warm them.

Alright, there it came, the third one. This one wasn't so hard - by now, Mistyshade had gotten used to the feeling of birthing once again. This one was black and grey.

The next two kits came quickly, so quickly that she could not take time for each one of them. There, a black kit with white spots that resembled Mistyshade a lot. Then, the last one, a calico surprisingly. She had black and ginger spots.

She beamed. Now that the hard part was done, she was able to enjoy the sight of five healthy kits. Her tongue was brought over each and every one of them in steady motions, and she gave them acess to the milk. So, now it was time for the names.

"You'll be... Hollykit." The first one was absolutely beautiful, and his eyes seemed to resemble holly leaves a little. "Peonykit," she decided as she looked over the second kit, this time a female. The name just sounded nice.

"Marshkit. Sunkit. And... Ratkit."
Sunkit

Sunkit lay near her mom as she looked around, blind. Mewling for food she wiggled her way around.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old April 7th, 2022, 10:29 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

| @starry. @Scum @Pine'Paw @DawnIsLost @DeltaDace |

Like a little angel (lol not really), the creamy brown and black kitten lay on the ground, immobile as a warm, raspy thing brushed her wet, slimy fur. Then, as the stuffy nursery air hit her and she felt cold. Letting out a shriek of discontentment, the small molly's paws flailed around as she blindly rolled about. She was COLD and that wasn't good. The kitten's paws hit something fluffy and warm, and she let out a squeak of offended disdain, but the squeak turned into a ravenous, starving wail as she smelled something delicious and warm. Latching on, she began to suckle, warmth filling her body. Greedily drinking until full, she eventually pulled back and curled up into a small ball of kitten fluff and fell asleep.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 7th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

The black and grey kitten gave a small meow. She tried to get up, but felt weak and nimble. She started mewling until she smelled something warm. She wiggled her way towards it and latched her mouth onto something. She started to suckle, drinking until she was full. Marshkit then curled up and fell asleep.
Old April 16th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Ratkit

The tiny and scrawny kit scrambled around when a strange sensation was felt on her little body. The calico she-kit mewed as the senses overwhelmed her. There was wetness, why did she feel cold? Yet there was something that smelled, nice? The tiny thing crawled towards the sweet scent, and her little tongue felt something. A weird liquid and there was more if she latched onto whatever it was. Ratkit suckled, biting down a little bit too hard at times. This sensation felt so nice and warm and tasty and warm and tasty.

@starry.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old April 18th, 2022, 07:06 AM

@/tye. @poppy. @Pine'Paw @DawnIsLost @DeltaDace (if you want, after you all get one more post in, we can timeskip so that they can talk and start learning to walk.)

Overprotective as she was, Mistyshade brought her tongue across the kits a few more times - especially the firstborn, who wasn't moving... too much. "You are all so cute," she meowed softly, love and compassion fluttering through her heart. She wanted Newtheart here to see this, but he wasn't there, and these weren't his kits. A smile still played on her lips as she watched the kits, though it was kind of sad... this had happened again. She'd gotten kits without knowing who the father was. A shame. Because she wanted them to have two parents, not just one. Maybe when he came back, Newtheart could take over the role of being a father again.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Last edited by starry; May 3rd, 2022 at 04:35 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 05:04 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

///slumberkit./

. Slumberkit shivered being curled up and warm to a startling cold draft. It didn't bother them much though. It took no time for the grey kit to find a comfy spot, snuggled against their mother's fur. Falling into a deep sleep, she softly mewled here and there as if she was having a dream.

@starry.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; May 3rd, 2022 at 05:08 PM.
Old May 4th, 2022, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Dear to me |p|

(The others don't seem to be replying, so we'll just do the timeskip! )

Mistyshade grinned softly. At this point, her kits were already a moon old, which meant they were able to walk and talk. It was really cute to look at. She attempted to gently nudge Slumberkit - the others seemed to hold back a little more, not showing too much activity. "Slumby," she whispered, since she'd long since given the kit a nickname. "Would you like to play something? Have you ever heard of 'mossball'?" This was most likely too much for the little kit to process, but maybe they'd understand with actions instead of words.

@tye

Old May 5th, 2022, 07:37 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

slumberkit.//

Her mother's soft nudge wasn't enough to make her budge. Slumberkit enjoyed sleeping or simply closing her eyes to welcome the peaceful darkness that will lull her back to a night of deep sleep. Though, the tone her mother used intrigued the large kit. Play? Mossball? Fake sleeping, shifting slightly her tufted ears twitched cutely as she spoke. After some time, Slumberkit flopped over to where Mistyshade stood and lazily opened her eyes. "mm..moss?" their low voice slurred tiredly.

Slumberkit slowly stood up already tripping on her big paws. Her silver and grey fluffy fur were giving serious bed fur as one side laid flat while the other stuck out in a tangled mess. What made it more interesting was how her head fur stuck up like wild flames that froze in time. Of course, as a kit, this didn't bother her one bit as she walked over to her mother. Big orange eyes sparkled in curiosity with a drowsy purr and smile to match, she mewed again. "okay!"
@starry.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old May 10th, 2022, 03:59 PM

// @tye

Mistyshade smiled as Slumberkit opened their eyes - yes, the name definetely fit. She found herself trying to gently brush her tail over the small kit's ears. "Yeah, moss," the queen replied with a soft chuckle. "You'll probably play this a lot when you are older with your friends! Mossball is a very popular game." Her explanation was a little too much... but oh well. The little feline was hilarious. They had big paws and fluffy fur - two things that made them seem extremely cute, which they certainly were, too. Green eyes shimmered with amusement as she watched the kit carefully. Slumberkit was definetely making progress!

"Wait a second!" Mistyshade mewed, walking towards her nest. Once there, she carefully picked a piece of moss whilst using her teeth. Then she returned to Slumberkit, kneeding the soft green material into a ball-like shape. "So, I pass this to you, and you have to try and catch it - alright? We can do a few practice rounds before we play an actual game," the black molly suggested, cocking her head sideways as she awaited the young feline's reply.