Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old March 18th, 2017, 03:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Oh Goodness!...Another one...Mixedheart <3

Another one? Another one! ANOTHER ONE!!!! It seems like everyone is making these kit finder threads but OH WELL, Who the heck doesn't like lil kitties???? And, this is my first kit finder thread. Ohhhh goodness I'm so excited!!

So, basic info: There is no rush in the choosing date. Kits will be chosen by early May, and born by end of May. These kits will be between my Mixedfur of Riverclan and @Random Melody Splashheart of former thunderclan, and made Riverclan. So, these kits will be half-clan.

Appearance: The kits MUST closely resemble the parents. Mixedfur is heavily painted with different unique patterns. And, as for Splashheart, she is a grey/blue she-cat.

Our goals: As for kits, our goal is to make it to...five kits...Splashheart is APPARENTLY very familial, and she wants a lot of kits xD So, all in all, we're only looking for four other kits because I'm roleplaying one myself who will be the eldest out of the litter.

Of course, I forgot to add that these kits will be born in Riverclan

1. Fiercekit
2. Squirrelkit
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

The form:

WITHOUT LINK:
Name:
Appearance:
Posts Per day:
Roleplay Ex: (Unless I have already rp'd with you before)

WITH LINK
Name with link:

I can't wait to meet some of the future kits ^.^

Last edited by Brilliance; March 18th, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Oh Goodness!...Another one...Mixedheart <3

(YAS SPLASHY GETS HER BABS!! And little Fiercekit Awwww!!! You already know she gonna be happy lol and Snowsong gonna be excited to be an aunt!~)
(-clears throat- Save me a spot for a kit im gonna make her thing on the charrie page I have in ze Biographies thread~)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(YAS SPLASHY GETS HER BABS!! And little Fiercekit Awwww!!! You already know she gonna be happy lol and Snowsong gonna be excited to be an aunt!~)
(-clears throat- Save me a spot for a kit im gonna make her thing on the charrie page I have in ze Biographies thread~)
Mixed is excited too!!!!!!! A happy growing family <3 <3 your spot is reserved
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(I give yooooouuu...)
(Squirrelkit!!!!)

Forever...

Old March 18th, 2017, 04:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

@Random Melody

.....goodnes!!!! I can only imagine the mischief and the destruction his she-kit will cause on her poor daddy xD
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:13 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Ha ha XDD She'll be walking up to every Tom kit acting all flirty all the while glancing at Mixedfur to see his reaction XDDD)

Forever...

Old March 18th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Another one? Another one! ANOTHER ONE!!!! It seems like everyone is making these kit finder threads but OH WELL, Who the heck doesn't like lil kitties???? And, this is my first kit finder thread. Ohhhh goodness I'm so excited!!

So, basic info: There is no rush in the choosing date. Kits will be chosen by early May, and born by end of May. These kits will be between my Mixedfur of Riverclan and @Random Melody Splashheart of former thunderclan, and made Riverclan. So, these kits will be half-clan.

Appearance: The kits MUST closely resemble the parents. Mixedfur is heavily painted with different unique patterns. And, as for Splashheart, she is a grey/blue she-cat.

Our goals: As for kits, our goal is to make it to...five kits...Splashheart is APPARENTLY very familial, and she wants a lot of kits xD So, all in all, we're only looking for four other kits because I'm roleplaying one myself who will be the eldest out of the litter.

1. Fiercekit
2. Squirrelkit
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

The form:

WITHOUT LINK:
Name:
Appearance:
Posts Per day:

WITH LINK
Name with link:

Name: Swiftkit/Swiftpaw/Swiftfoot

Better Explanation: That was as relevant as I could get.... In total, he's a white tomkit with black splotches, dark gray muzzle, socks, and head stripes.
Posts Per day: I believe somewhere around 2.92?? It would be higher if people replied more often.x33
Roleplay Ex:
Swiftkit leaped around the Nursery, his mind filled with thoughts, questions about the past. What was it like? Was it enjoyable? Miserable? He needed details! At this age, you'd expect kits to be blank-minded, or have no fear, nor know what's going on at all. This wasn't Swiftkit. He was curious. He wanted to know what went on before he was born, what it was like. Did any important events occur before his existence? Would he possibly be the next most important cat in the clan? His mind was always running, wanting to know more and more by the heartbeat. He was always out of the nursery, running around, performing errands. Once he finished, you wouldn't go looking in the Nursery. He would be either in the Medicine den, the warriors den, apprentices den, or elders den, deciding what he truly wanted to do. By listening to the warriors and elders stories, he could decide if he could deal with what battles may bring his way. By listening to the Medicine cat's stories, he could decide if he wanted to be surrounded by the scents of herbs, and the joy of helping others. By listening to the apprentices stories, he could decide whether or not he'd really enjoy performing errands which include changing bedding and more! He seemed to never take his mind off of the mysteries of the world.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 18th, 2017 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Full Appearance Information
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Save me a spot please ^^ Been waiting for a RiverClan litter to pop up Will put a kitty together asap

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 18th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Name: Leafkit/paw/blaze
Personality: Leafkit is based off of Scout from HTKAMB.
This she-cat tends to have a mind of her own. She doesn't like to be told what to do, but she does give respect to those who deserve it. Leafkit also likes to sneak out and go on adventures without the consent of older felines. She does not really care about what others say. Leafkit also tends to act more like a tom more than a female as she does not really care about how her fur looks, and if she gets into mud or dirty snow, then she does not really care if she goes to a ceremony looking like a monster. This she-cat also likes to play games and has a hard time staying serious. Therefore, she loves to poke fun at other cats, and she is also very stubborn and fiery. She also doe snot like being told the word no, and she has a hard time forgetting things that she has messed up on. She takes insults seriously and gets angry easily from either rude comments or irritation.
Appearance: http://www.starbushway.de/083.JPG
Posts Per day: 33.57
Roleplay Ex: (Unless I have already rp'd with you before): We have rped before <3

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 18th, 2017, 06:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

1. Fiercekit
2. Squirrelkit
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

The form:

WITHOUT LINK:
Name:
Appearance:
Posts Per day:

WITH LINK
Name with link:

Name: Streamkit
Perso: She is happy-go-lucky and an optimist overall. Though she can snap at her colleagues, she always apologizes and does her best to make up for whatever she did.
Appearance: Blue-gray with Mixedfur's markings
PPD: 4.15 last I checked.
Roleplay Ex.: Eek I hate these o well

Streamkit growled. "Take that, ThunderClan Warrior!" The twig rolled enticingly in front of her nose, and she attacked it yet again. This time, the stick splintered. Streamkit sighed before running off to find a new one.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯