Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 12:14 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2022, 07:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Lets show those warriors what you can do!

Event [#event]

(Got permission from Undertaker to do this event!)

-->Ebonyfang<--

After talking with Dawnstar earlier that day the tom was ready to get the event he got approved started. He had waited all day for the sun to go down and it had finally happened. Keeping close to the shadows he moved into the apprentices den as stealthy and quiet as he could. The warriors wouldn't know what hit them. Standing at the entrance the tom cleared his throat loud enough to wake anybody in the den up.

"Apprentices listen up! I got a task for you. The warriors den is filled with lazy cats. They don't seem to want to train with you. So what we're going to do is be very quiet. We're launching a practice raid on the den. No claws please though. I want you to show those warriors what you can do! Now follow me and I'll flick my tail as a signal for you to attack.", he meowed. Without waiting Ebonyfang quietly moved out of the apprentices den and stood at the entrance.

After a couple of minutes he gave a flicker of his tail for the signal to attack.

(Apprentices must have at least one instance of battle training and for a bonus you can add to their tracker. If anyone uses claws Ebonyfang might just send them to Dawn if she wants to deal with them)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 31st, 2022, 08:07 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lets show those warriors what you can do!

~~Blossompaw~~

{OPEN}

Blossompaw walked to Ebonyfang. "I'm with this!" She hissed.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old March 31st, 2022, 08:13 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

~Red’paw~

Red’paw padded over quietly, maybe that deaf toad-brain would be here. It felt weird to be a part of a thunderclan event but some cat had to show them how it was done, plus Red’paw had been lagging behind in training recently and it would be good to brush up on some skills.
He gave himself a good stretch and waited for the event to start

~Crow’paw~

Crow’paw lifted his head from his nest, eyes blinking open groggily, huh? A raid on the warriors den? He huffed slightly, he had no battle training, Beast’flame had only given him hunting lessons so far, so he wouldn’t be joining in this time, but he’d be sure to hear how it went from one of the other apprentices afterwards.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old March 31st, 2022, 09:57 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stagpaw was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to wake up his mentor and pretend to attack him. It would be fun.

(open for bullies to bully him for his leg)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 1st, 2022, 06:42 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Jaypaw of ShadowClan}

"Oh yeah!" He said, flexing his claws. "Let's do this!!"

(Open)

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old April 1st, 2022, 09:52 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistpaw ~

Grey eyes blinked open in a panic as an unfamiliar voice sounded off in the apprentice den. White paws scrambled up into a standing position, short fur fluffed up as high as she could as the Shadowclan stench she had become unfortunately familiar with permeated the normally safe space. Her panic only subsided slightly as she recognized the warrior in question as the Shadowclan cat that had helped to mend Cloudypaw's broken leg, however the adrenaline from her surprised wake-up call kept her upright and alert.

They were doing WHAT NOW to the warriors den?!?! Was this some kind of Shadowclan trick, or was this normal for the stinking mud cats???

Hesitating slightly as Ebonyfang and a few other apprentices slunk out of the den, Mistpaw debated her options. She could attempt to just go right back to sleep (and listen to the inevitable shouts and chaos that this 'training' would incur)... Or she could participate in this weirdly specific exercise. Would there be a punishment for NOT participating??? The thought of Dawnstar and any potential punishment that she would dole out caused a hefty groan to escape her and she half-heartedly trailed after her peers.

White paws shuffled awkwardly as Mistpaw awaited the signal from Ebonyfang. Were they just... Jumping straight in there??? What if the warriors panicked and thought they were actually being attacked??? Was this some sort of play to get all of Thunderclan's apprentices killed???

The panicked thoughts rolling around in her mind were suddenly interrupted by Ebonyfang's tail flicking in towards the den. Was that?... Oh shoot it probably is. Reluctantly she glanced around at her peers, unwilling to be the first to jump into what was going to definitely end up as chaos.

Old April 1st, 2022, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Cool

Ebonyfang's voice shook Pigeonpaw from her sleep. She shifted to see the warrior better. They were doing a mock raid on the warrior's den?! Part of her wanted to use the opportunity to face Sleethound again for what he'd done to her paw but at the same time she'd been out of training for the last moon and now she was also a paw down, in no state to actually take on a warrior. Nonetheless, Pigeonpaw wanted to see what she could do..

She pulled herself from her nest and hobbled after Ebonyfang over the Thunderclan clearing. Her walking was slowly improving though the stub at the end of her front leg still throbbed dully at each hop. She did her best to crouch down awkwardly at the entrance to the warrior's den and at the flick of Ebonyfang's tail, she moved forward. She tried to stay crouched low but the balance was awkward so she ended up stalking much higher than she was used to as she entered the dark warrior's den.
Gingercry
Old April 1st, 2022, 10:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Eggpaw shifted his legs nervously, Ebonyfang seemed to have authority and importance, but what would Dawnstar say about attacking warriors? He didn't like that idea very much. Or when Dawnstar finally leaves, would the new leader of Thunderclan punish them all for doing this? He hoped not, but for once he'd stand a chance, against a Thunderclanner and not a Shadowclanner.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 1st, 2022, 10:58 AM

My Mood: Kingly

(Why was I mentioned, I am a warrior.)

Lightningpelt had been out in the woods hunting

(This is just a starter)
Old April 3rd, 2022, 11:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

-->Possumpaw<--
The apprentice popped his head up when a Shadowclan warrior called for them to attack the warriors den. The blind tom hesitated, but ran inside, launching himself at the nearest warrior. "Sorry!", he called. He attempted to pounce on whoever he found first. Hopefully he wouldn't get i trouble.

// open for a warrior \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread