Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:55 PM
Experiences on WCO
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:46 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:05 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:56 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by hades.
Today 06:49 PM

Old March 14th, 2017, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool CliffxScorched Kit Finder!

Alright it's about time these cute little love birds had their kits. @Nighty's Cliffheart and my Scorchedpetal have been in love for moons now and we think it's time these twin stars had their cute little kits!

So far, we have Striker and Beach , which leaves room for three more if we want to hit the max limit. But that will come later. For now, we just need forms!! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

~FORM~
Name~
Gender~
Looks~
Personality{kit}~
Personality{adult}~
Quirks{if any}~
Other~
Questions~

Last edited by monfang; March 14th, 2017 at 02:09 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: CliffxScorched Kit Finder!

Name~ Tiny kit/Tinypaw/Tinypatch
Gender~ Female
Looks~ Small black kit with cream patches
Personality{kit}~ she is shy and calm, while her siblings may be crazy and outgoing, she is in a corner playing with grass of nuts, something like that, she never joins in kitten games saying their to rough
Personality{adult}~ still very shy and calm, she interacts with other cats but mostly stays alone, she enjoys climbing to the tops of trees to gaze into the sky, but also likes to walk alone by the borders
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:10 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Name~ Creamkit
[Creamheart, Creamfern, or Creamstride]
Gender~ Male
Looks~ Adult Cream - Cream Adult 2 - Kit Ref
Cream is a very light colored tabby cat. As a kit his tabby stripe pattern is harder to see but as he gets older his stripes turn into a light caramel color. His base coat is a darker cream color and he has hazel eyes. [Seen in Cream Adult]
Personality{kit}~ Creamkit is a very open and honest kit, he doesn't seem to have a filter but if he accidentally says something to hurt someone he goes out of his way to make the cat feel better. He loves to play with others and makes sure that everyone is included and not left out.
Personality{adult}~As an adult Cream has learnt to filter out his words more and doesn't say as many hurtful things. He is still very open and honest, he doesn't hide anything and is a great listener. He still tries to make sure everyone feels included and loved.
Quarks{if any}~ He talks to fast and also stutters a lot when he gets excited so sometimes he is very hard to understand.
Other~ Nope
Questions~ Nah

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; March 15th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Pouncekit//Stalkkit//Leapkit
Looks: light cream fur with brown eyes//darker cream/brown with brown eyes//light cream fur with pale green eyes
Personality as kit:Playful, quick. Likes to joke around a lot therefore isn't phased by bullies or insults//quiet, shy but talkative once she is more confident with talking to said cat//sensitive, easily gets upset. Therefore bullies will be a bit more of a problem
Personality as adult: brave, helpful, willing and loyal.//slow, a loner, gives in to bullies easily. A good hunter//likes to explore. Gentle, kind, calm, understanding
Quirks: have a normalish voice, favourite food is shrews//has a deep voice, favourite food is rabbits//has a high pitched voice, favourite food is mice.
Other: none
Questions: none
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

~FORM~
Name~ Redkit/Redpaw/Redpetal
Gender~ she-cat
Looks~ herey~
Personality{kit}~ Redkit is extremely bashful, and is very close to her family. She doesn't speak unless she is spoken to, and she has a lot of respect for any cat older than her. She is keeps her opinions to herself, and she loves to follow her parents and older siblings. Aside from her bashfulness, once someone gets to know her, she is extremely sweet and playful. Redkit is also easily distracted in her thoughts. She dreams of the future a lot, and live in her own world of peacefulness.
Personality{adult}~ Just like when she was a kit, Redpetal is very ambitious. She dreams a lot, and hope to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. She is not as bashful as she was as a kit, and she developed a closed, conservative personality. Everything she do, she believe is confidential. She keeps her opinions to herself, and only let those she is close to hear it. She is very familial, and would do anything for her family. She is brave, and because of this her moves are not thought through most of the time. Her clumsy state is a huge part of her problem, and because of this, she has insecurity issues that she wants no one else to know about. She is always constantly trying to prove herself to others, and fit in. She also developed a temperament with herself, and is constantly bickering in her head. Other than her insecurity issues, she is still polite and one of the sweetest she-cats anyone would get to know.
Quirks{if any}~ While sleeping, she moves her paws constantly, she's extremely sarcastic around her siblings, she feels safe when cuddling with her parents, she twitches her nose when she lies.
Other~ Nada
Questions~ If she is accepted, is it okay if she could be the youngest born in the litter?

Last edited by Brilliance; March 20th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Name~ Sunkit
Gender~ Male[trans]
Looks~ In Link. He has his father's build, but a mixture of ginger and white coloration. (scroll down to see photos, the first one is supposed to be a drawing of him)
Personality{kit}~ In Link
Personality{adult}~ WIP x.x I'm too lazy to get to this, but a summary would be he basically learns that not everyone can be trusted and will start to have a closed off personality like his father. He'll calm down a lot.
Quarks{if any}~ Do you mean Quirks? o.o
Other~ None
Questions~ None

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 14th, 2017, 02:15 PM
mapless wanderer

Huge wip

Name :: Dustkit
Looks :: [ Ref ]
Personality (Kit) ::
Personality (Warrior) ::
Quirks :: Extremely overly curious
Other ::
Questions ::

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 14th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 02:34 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

i based this off of one of my old characters, but i didn't copy the personality word-for-word.

Name: Sagekit [hawk, thistle]
Looks: ref 1 - ref 2 - ref 3 - ref 4 -- He has the pelt of Scorchedflame and the colors of Cliffheart.
Personality [kit]: In link
[ solitary - confident - independent ]
[ impatient - aloof - disrespectful ]
Personality [adult]: In link
[ loyal - dedicated - confident ]
[ clingy - irascible - indifferent ]
Quirks: He tends to voice many thoughts out loud, and he doesn't like to have two cats on either side of him. It makes him feel as though he is being squished.
Other: None
Questions: None

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 14th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:23 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

aurora is proud

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 14th, 2017, 08:41 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Still a wip~
Name~ Maplekit [undecided suffix, possibly "strike"]
Still a wip~
Gender~ Male
Looks~ Maple is a dark, almost red, shade of brown. He has a strikingly long coat, which makes up a lot for his relatively small size. His deep, vivid, emerald-green eyes contrasts very well with his soft and thick pelt. He has a long tail and is very flexible and limber. With his typical Somali markings, nothing really unique sets him apart from his siblings appearance-wise.
Personality{kit}~ As a kit, Maple is very outgoing, talkative, and curious. He's constantly either asking questions, or trying to answer them himself. Which usually leads to him, well.. licking things. He's very prideful, and his rebellion shows in his early stage; though not too much. As an apprentice, Maple develops even more of an ego. He'll do almost anything he's dared to do, and will go through anything to do it. He's constantly challenging himself, and others. Though, not in a pushy way. And though he means well, he's a show-off. A cocky, boastful, prideful show-off. With what he's willing to do, some would even call him a daredevil. But that's not to say he's without at least some redeeming qualities. He's very respectful to those he thinks deserve it; such as the leader, or the deputy. He's very caring towards his clanmates, even if he doesn't show it openly. But, most of all, he's extremely loyal to his clan.
Personality{adult}~ As a warrior and adult, Maple's overall personality doesn't change too much than from when he was an apprentice. He's still very egotistical, prideful, and a big show-off. And though he's still very quick to react, he's at least a little more thoughtful than he used to be. He's still very social, and will talk to almost anyone who listens. He's very confident, and loves to tease and play around with others. Though still rebellious at heart, he's learned to control it to some extent. WIP
Quirks{if any}~ Likes to take things to the extreme, loves to pick on siblings.
Other~ None
Questions~ None