Last post by Rowan
Today 07:06 PM

Old January 19th, 2022, 09:36 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default All The Lesbians

@RiztheHuntress

Rianna and Ember run along side-by-side, gasping for breath.
The two she-cats have had a run-in with a large tabby tom, who is wanting to tear their pelts off.
Rianna stumbles, yelping.
Ember turns around and sighs, signaling for Rianna to stand. The other she-cat's eyes are closed and she whispers in pain.
'Oh great Stars!' Ember thinks to herself as she realizes that her best friend is going into labor.
The tom charges into the compact clearing. "You will pay for what you have done, Ember and Rianna!" He roars angrily, looking at the she-cats.
Ember glances at him, listing one paw. She hisses, motioning for him to back off, but he does not.
He charges at her. They both counter blow for blow, tearing each other's pelts and making blood pour out of each other.
Ember's ears are torn and bleeding, and she sends a panicked look at Rianna.
'...This is the end... The end of Ria and I... Oh great stars, please send someone to save us from this tom!' Tears well in Ember's eyes as she stumbles from blood-loss. She gasps in pain and her head hangs down.
'Not after all of this! Not now!' She lifts her head in a swift movement and sends a bite to his neck, missing.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 19th, 2022 at 11:16 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 10:23 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: All The Lesbians

Wolfsong trotted along the scent line that marked the edge of Riverclan territory, where the clan had put down markers to separate itself from the outskirts. She turned to gaze over her shoulder at her sister, who had paused in the middle of their stroll.
"Moonfrost? Is everything okay?" She questioned as her dark furred sister's eyes went wide. Without so much as the flick of an ear to answer, she took off like a hare, sprinting ahead along the border. Wolfsong stood, bewildered, for a moment before taking off after her. Being the faster of the two, she caught up fairly quickly.
"Moonfrost! What's going on?!" She called, but Moonfrost only surged ahead, her fur bristling. Finally the silver furred she-cat heard what had gotten her sister worked up. Someone's fighting! She skidded to a halt as Moonfrost launched herself across the line and into the battle taking place not far from the border. Scenting the air, she realized she smelled the familiar metallic scent of blood. Without a second thought, she crossed after her littermate.

Moonfrost leapt at the tom, aiming for his shoulder in an attempt to knock him off balance. You would DARE attack a queen?! She thought as she spat at the tabby, letting loose a hoarse, almost ethereal growl. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a flash of silver as her sister joined the battle, running to the opposite side in an attempt to catch him off-guard.

[ @Phantomtamer ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; January 19th, 2022 at 10:24 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 11:15 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: All The Lesbians

@RiztheHuntress
Rianna continues to whimper as the pain consumes her entirely as her friend and the other two she-cats fight each other.
Ember glances at the two she-cat. 'Thank you, Stars...' She thinks to herself, her eyes catching a glint of silver before her mind goes blank.
Rianna watches as the tabby tom lets out a pained yowl and runs off. Three kits pulled close with her tail, she breathes heavily.
"Ember!"Rianna yells, watching as her friend stumbles again. She struggles to stand, to go to her friend's side... But she lowers her gaze. "E-Ember... The kits are okay. Coralsplash will... He's likely to be happy." Rianna pulls the kits to Ember, looking at her smaller friend.
Then she straightens, spinning around. The other cats... They might hurt Ember! 'Wait... Why would they do that? They protected us!' Rianna thinks to herself as she turns to look at the other she-cats.
She clears her throat and lowers her gaze. "Um... Thank you very much... That tom didn't like what Ember and I had done while in his territory and he thought the kits were his..." She rambles on and on, trying to smile.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader