Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:15 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 12:15 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:59 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:54 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:54 PM

Old January 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Almost There[Petunia Finale Assessment]

-->Petuniapaw<--
The apprentice was nervous as she moved over towards the clearing. She needed to find a specific cat who would be giving her her finale assessment. She was glad to have been relaxing and practicing before it. She wasn't as nervous, but was at the same time. Petuniapaw moved over to Lizardfrost. "Uh Kestrelstar said you'd be doing my assessment?", she meowed. She hid the nervousness in her voice.

// @Shade.; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 18th, 2022, 02:27 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Almost There[Petunia Finale Assessment]

@Angelique

Lizardfrost had been informed of this prior. She'd never done it before but she knew how it worked. She hoped she would not disappoint in any way, even if it was the apprentice being tested.
"Yes, I am aware. Please follow me." she said, leading the apprentice out to the territory. The muscular cat wished her the best of luck.
"Your hunting assessment will consist of catching 3 different types of prey for as fast as possible. Fishing is also allowed. Tell me when you are ready to begin and go."

Last edited by Shade.; January 19th, 2022 at 09:10 AM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 01:24 PM

-->Petuniapaw<--
The molly dipped her dead and followed right behind the older cat into the territory. She was both nervous and excited at the same time, but when Lizardfrost gave her the look of good luck. Her confidence spiked up a bit. Petuniapaw let everything sink that she was actually taking her finale assessment. She looked at Lizardfrost once she was ready. "I'm ready.", she meowed. A couple minutes afterwards she went off to go and find the first prey. Three different prey got it. Right then she began scenting the air.

// @Shade.; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 19th, 2022, 09:12 AM
Mysterious....

@Angelique

Lizardfrost would observe from a distance and only slightly track the cat to make sure no forms of cheating was committed. She stayed a good distance away to avoid disturbing the hunt. She hoped Petuniapaw's assessment would go as successfully as her own had.
Old January 24th, 2022, 11:21 PM

-->Petuniapaw<--
The white furred molly padded through as quietly as she could, keeping her senses up for any sign of prey. Okay so she needed to find three different prey. She could do that. Stopping she scented the air o catch of fresh smell of a vole. Her first catch of the assesment! Petuniapaw got into the hunters crouch Reedlight had taught her. She made sure to do it right. Once she felt she had it she stalked forward until she was almost whiskers away. She pounced landing on top of it. She killed it with a quick bite before she buried the body.

Petuniapaw finished up and moved on to find something else. She was going to find one last land prey before heading to the water for a fish. The apprentice moved around a bit before stopping to scent for another one. She sniffed the air catching whiff of a mouse. Just perfect. Doing what she had done before, getting into a hunters crouch. She moved herself forward before pouncing. She landed right in front of it and it tried to scurry off. With her powerful windclan feet she jumped after it before pouncing again. This time she landed, giving it a quick bite.

Now on to the next one. She made her way over to Cattail pond to go and get herself a fish. Petuniapaw sat at the bank and moved herself, so her shadow wouldn't show on the water. She waited patiently. A few moments the shadow of a fish went nearby and she flashed her paw into the water, hooking her claws into the body of the fish. She scooped it out of the water. It landed on the bank and she finished it off.

// @Shade.; \\

Old January 25th, 2022, 05:53 AM
Mysterious....

@Angelique

Lizardfrost followed the apprentice, witnessing her hunting prowess. She'd done a good job with the hunting and with good timing. Once the future warrior finished up on the hunting, Lizardfrost caught up to her and examined the prey. Everything seemed in order.
"Good job, this is sufficient. Follow me to the training island and we'll move onto the combat part of you assessment." she replied calmly and turned away.
Old January 25th, 2022, 06:13 AM

-->Petuniapaw<--
The molly watched as Lizardfrost moved over to her. Great she did well during hunting, now she was nervous on how she would fare in the combat part of her assessment. She hoped she could do good. Petuniapaw would be shattered of she failed. The white furred followed right behind her.

// @Shade.; \\

Old January 26th, 2022, 07:01 AM
Mysterious....

@Angelique

Lizardfrost led Petuniapaw to the training island. She put some distance between them and took her defensive battle stance.
"You just need to hold your own for a certain amount of time, regardless of if you're taking more blows than you're landing. Just don't get pinned for too long or knocked out. No claws and drawing blood." she instructed and then waited for her opponent to make a move.
Old January 30th, 2022, 01:43 AM

-->Petuniapaw<--
Now the nervousness came back. This would be her first battle evem if it isn't a real one. Nobody would get hurt she had been beaten too easily when it came to some things that had nothing to do with fighting. Petuniapaw listened as ahe finished speaking. Then there was a long pause. Oh was ahe supposed to make their first move. She looked at the warriors eyes. It did seem she was. The apprentice launched herself at Lizardfrost. Keeping her claws in she struck with her paw at her shoulder with all her weight.

// @Shade.; \\

Old February 1st, 2022, 02:19 AM
Mysterious....

@Angelique

Lizardfrost observed as her opponent leaped at her shoulder. Swift as the breeze, she spun sideways, dodging the leap. Using the momentum of the dodge, she spun right back aiming to hit her opponent's side with her front paws.