Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:41 PM
foxes round 2: FIGHT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:32 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:31 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:21 PM
Muddy Learns Defense!
by Rowan
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 02:07 PM

Old December 23rd, 2021, 11:48 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Default Starlight [Private]

| @finnzel |

Lynxmoon

Lynxmoon told herself that everything was fine
It probably was. But something nagged at the back of her mind as she headed out of camp. The warrior was bored at camp as there wasn't anything to do. It was sunhigh and even though the sun was high up in the sky, the air was frostbitten and cold.
She fluffed up her fur, hoping to warm herself, as she padded along, stopping for a rest at the Sunkissed Creek. Sitting down at the almost frozen banks, Lynxmoon sat, watching the small fish wriggling under the thin layer of ice that covered parts of the creek. She wondered how they tasted - probably slimy and gross, Lynxmoon thought. She didn't understand how RiverClan could eat these on a daily basis.

Last edited by bailu; January 10th, 2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old December 25th, 2021, 03:17 AM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: starlight [ p ]

@mystical //

➸ honeytumble | she/her

today was the type of day that honeytumble felt like lazing in a tree. which was what she was doing - sprawled out on a low branch in a tree near the creek. it would be so much better if it was greenleaf instead of leafbare. she raised her brows, feeling slightly irritated with the weather, closing her eyes. a few moments passed before one eye cracked open when she heard someone approaching.

"lynxmoon!" she grinned, eyes widening. "i have something so cool to tell .. wait hold on, lemme get down." she murmured, deciding to take a risk and jump from the branch. she landed on the forest floor, stumbling forward and tripping, face first right into the ground with a grunt. darn it. that was gonna be sore.

luckily, she recovered quickly and popped back up. "listen to this, you'll never believe it!" she beamed, looking at her sister. "i. got. an apprentice!" she whispered, paws tapping against the ground. "he likes to get on top of dens, though...i dunno why." she mumbled with a shrug, "his names crowpaw." she added on.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 27th, 2021, 04:56 AM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: starlight [ p ]

| @sid |

Lynxmoon

She sprang to her paws, her heart pounding, as branches snapped and cracked behind her. Lynxmoon whipped around and breathed out a sigh of relief that drifted away in the icy air as she realised it was just her littermate, Honeytumble, who was up in a tree. Lynxmoon took a step away from the creek, padding over to the trunk of the tree as Honeytumble greeted her.
"Hey, Honeytumble!" she responded warmly, as Honeytumble leapt down from the branch she had been perched on. Lynxmoon quickly backtracked, leaving a trail of dirt on the ground as she skidded across the soil in panic as Honeytumble came falling down, landing face first into the ground. Lynxmoon couldn't suppress a smile and within seconds she was purring in amusement, if cats could laugh she would be laughing uncontrollably by now. When Lynxmoon stopped, Honeytumble had recovered her balance and was now on four paws. Lynxmoon listened as Honeytumble spoke.
Oh, Honeytumble had gotten an apprentice? Aspenstar must think that she was capable of training an apprentice then. Lynxmoon herself hadn't gotten her first apprentice yet... Though it was only three moons ago when she became a warrior.
"That's great, Honeytumble," meowed Lynxmoon contently. So this apprentice's name was Crowpaw. Lynxmoon racked her brains and thought for a bit. She supposed she had seen him around camp before, probably unconsciously though.
"Has Crowpaw gotten any training yet?" Lynxmoon inquired in her most cheerful voice, hoping she didn't sound too accusatory. The thing was Lynxmoon doubted that Honeytumble could train an apprentice well enough for him to become a warrior if she would leap off trees and fall face first into the ground.

Last edited by bailu; December 27th, 2021 at 04:57 AM.