Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
foxes round 2: FIGHT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:32 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:31 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:21 PM
Muddy Learns Defense!
by Rowan
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 02:07 PM
Monthly Kudos (August 2024)
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:52 PM

Old December 11th, 2021, 10:18 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Frosty Songs and Rosy Swans

[@mystical]

Swansong slipped out of the nursery, stretching and grooming her fur. Quietkit was peacefully sleeping in the nest and she gets to her paws, looking around camp before slipping out, sighing and taking a breath of fresh air. She needed this. Especially with how much longer she wpuld need to be cooped up in the nursery soon.
Old December 11th, 2021, 10:33 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Frosty Songs and Rosy Swans

Rosyfrost
The brown-and-cream patched tabby she-cat slipped out from the warriors' den, the cold, frosty air freezing her fur almost instantly. Leaf-bare was coming... and fast too. Rosyfrost suppressed a shiver at the thought of trekking across snowy land to go to the Seastones for the Gathering.

Well, she reflected, she better do something useful for her Clan before leaf-bare struck. Like... she didn't know. Rosyfrost didn't want to aimlessly do hunting and fishing every single day, or train her apprentice Dawnpaw all day long.

She blinked her bright blue eyes and caught sight of a queen emerging from the nursery. Rosyfrost turned and looked at her from across the Clearing. It was Swansong. At least there was one cat in camp this morning that wasn't on patrol, out in the territory or snoozing in their nests like lazy gits. Rosyfrost hesitated, and then trotted straight across the Clearing towards Swansong.
"Hey," she mewed softly, tilting one ear back. Rosyfrost smiled at Swansong as best as she could, and continued.
"I'm Rosyfrost, though you probably know that already," meowed Rosyfrost in her clear, soft voice. "And, you must be Swansong. What's going in life so far?"

@Jae
Old December 11th, 2021, 10:40 PM
murder is illegal

[@mystical]

Swansong turns and purrs, nodding her head in greeting to the other feline. Sitting and curling her tail around her paws, she replied to her clanmate. "Good morning, Rosyfrost," she greets warmly, a soft purr escaping her throat. "Quietkit is near to being an apprentice. That's about it. Hopefully, I'll be able to leave the nursery soon." Her eyes gleamed in the morning light. She didn't dislike the nursery. It was cozy and warm and protected, but she wanted to be useful to her clan, too. And yes, raising future warriors is very useful and important, but she wants to help with outaide threats too. Regardless, she would do anh duty given to her for RiverClan. "What about you?"
Old December 11th, 2021, 10:51 PM

@Jae

Rosyfrost

Come to think about it, not a lot of interesting things had happened in her life so far. Rosyfrost missed the days when she had been in the nursery, raising her nieces and nephew, Gorgekit, Canyonkit and Cliffki, after their mother and Rosyfrost's sister mysteriously died.

"Nothing much," she responded passively, shrugging her shoulders. Rosyfrost sat on her haunches next to Swansong, and a thought crossed her mind. "Oh, that's right! Kestrelstar gave me an apprentice, Dawnpaw. I have no idea where she is right now, she probably is in the apprentices' den, snoozing her head off."

Rosyfrost purred in amusement, and took a moment to process what Swansong had said before she ( Swansong ) asked her ( Rosyfrost ) a question.

"That's great!" mewed Rosyfrost whole-heartedly, smiling brightly. New apprentices were good for the growth of RiverClan, because they meant more warriors in six moons time. If the coyotes came to the camp of RiverClan again, they would need as much claws and teeth as possible to defend the Clan.
Old December 12th, 2021, 10:46 AM
murder is illegal

[@mystical]

Swansong nods and sighs heavily, shivering slightly at the cold breeze of the approaching leaf-bare. "Congratulations," she murmurs warmly, then at the thought of Quietkit becoming an apprentice and going out into danger, she shivers again, her pelt prickled. "Quietkit's grown too fast for my liking... I wish she wouldn't have to go out to possibly die..." she muttered, her voice quivered slightly.
Old December 15th, 2021, 04:26 AM

Rosyfrost

The patched tabby looked over at Swansong as she sighed. Was she sad? Oh, yes, her kit, Quietkit. Rosyfrost suppressed a sigh, and had another idea. She turned to Swansong.

"Want to go for a walk?" she offered brightly, holding out one paw and getting to her paws.

@Jae
Old December 15th, 2021, 07:15 AM
murder is illegal

[@mystical]

Swansong, a bit surprised by the offer, took it regardless and got onto her own paws, purring softly and nodding. "Sure," she murmurs warmly, her mood lifting slightly at the offer. It had been so long since she stepped foot outside of camp and she could only hope Quietkit wouldn't wake up while she was gone. Letting her companion take the lead, Swansong follows, fluffing up her white felt against the cold air.
Old December 21st, 2021, 04:08 PM

@Jae

Rosyfrost

Smiling at Swansong, Rosyfrost led her out into the territory, and stopped by the river. Rosyfrost dipped a paw in, and watched the ripples eddy around her paw. The water felt really cold to the touch.
"Leaf-bare really is setting in," she remarked softly, looking up to the icy-blue sky with a few wisps of white clouds.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 01:06 PM
murder is illegal

[@mystical]

Swansong nods and sweeps her tail gently over the ice cold water, watching it ripple slightly. "It is," she murmured softly. "And I already can't wait for new-leaf."
Old December 27th, 2021, 06:36 PM

@Jae

Rosyfrost let out a sigh, moving closer to Swansong adnd sitting down next to the she-cat. She felt weirdly self-conscious around Swansong... and she didnt know why. Rosyfrost glanced over at Swansong,a smile tugging at her lips.
"I can't wait either," she agreed, curling her tail around her paws, watching as silvery shapes wriggled under the very thin layer of ice starting to form over the surface of the river. An icy breeze blew, ruffling up Rosyfrost's fur as she sat there by the chilly river.
"Swansong," she meowed, before she even realised that she had opened her mouth. Rosyfrost sighed and pressed on. "You're really beautiful."
She ducked her head awkwardly, feeling her pelt grow hot. Another cold wind and she was cooled down, though Rosyfrost still felt that little blaze of embarrassment inside her. She lifted her head slowly turning her head to look at Swansong, wondering what her reaction would be.