Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 06:21 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2021, 05:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Try me & Ill show you a fang [Rc Warriors & Apprentices]

Event [#event]

Well the last event had gone off without a hitch and done wonders to fill Riverclans prey store so Sunsetbloom was high on life and more then happy to try again! This time battle training! It was no secret shadowclans claws were aimed at their throats of late and few had experience in fighting enemies that large so if (or really when) there was another attack they’d have to be ready to combat shadowclans skills. Namely their overwhelming strength. The rotten clan was one of the physically strongest and biggest in the forest and used that fact to enact brutal and violent attacks. They could not be allowed to make easy prey of riverclan, but how could that even be countered?

Sunsetbloom had an idea!

Thinking over her experiences in the raid and the new targeted hatred of the new shadowclan deputy the molly had pinpointed what’d saved her and how to capitalize on it. They’d have to learn to be as slippery as the prey the riverclan hunted and the strength of leopards who dove through the water like they did. It’d be two birds with one stone as they trained to become more graceful while getting stronger in the process!

But that was to be put into motion later once everyone was gathered and put into groups. So for now with a sunny grin the giant maine coon lifted her voice to call out.
“Everyone! If I might have and hold your attention for a time! Our enemies rot is ever looming on the horizon and to withstand against such savagery we must be prepared! New threats possess a cruelty and danger that old foes in thunderclan do not have and all of us, experienced warriors and apprentices all could do with some training for it!
So everyone who wishes to better themselves please follow me to the Training islands! Our windclan guests sheltering from the storm are more then welcome to join us as we both face these beasts!”

Their allies would know all too well the horrors the molly wished to avoid with this training all too well and if the brown and white warrior could brace them against this as well, she’d be happy. So soon enough the molly had guided whoever was interested to the rivers edge and ready to answer any questions cats may have before they began.

(If anyone wants to know what the events name is referencing)

Last edited by Rani; November 11th, 2021 at 05:22 PM.
Old November 11th, 2021, 05:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Try me & Ill show you a fang [Rc Warriors & Apprentices]

-->Petuniapaw
The apprentice was feeling better now that her and her mother had been hanging out. She still missed her father, but at least she still had somebody. She missed her siblings and wished that wherever they were they were safe. She had started feeling better now that her former mentor Blizzardwind was back. She missed him a bunch and wished they were still mentor and apprentice. Sure he was hard on her, but still.

Petuniapaw looked up from her thoughts as Sunsetbloom's voice rang out. Training huh? She could use some more training. She hadn't trained that much and wanted to change that. She came back to be a Riverclan warrior not a lazy apprentice. She listened closely to the older cat, whiskers twitching with excitement. Petuniapaw glanved around to see if any other apprentices were just as excited as she was. Sure it might be tough, but that didn't faze her one bit.

While she was away she had no clue shadowclan had launched an attack. This was the first time she heard about this. she must not have been paying attention. She had been back for a whole moon and not everything was told to her. There were a bunch of gossip and rumors, but she never paid much attention to all that. To her it was all just a waste of time.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 11th, 2021, 05:35 PM
. . . .

Ivypaw padded over, intrested. It seemed... well, a bit fun.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 11th, 2021, 05:49 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Bearspot ran over to Sunsetbloom's call, concern showing in his eyes. ShadowClan is a mighty Clan, but do they have the speed and cleverness of RiverClan? They don't, that's what.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old November 11th, 2021, 07:20 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Open

Dogheart let out a huff as he followed behind. He was tired these days. Lonely, tired, barely around. He regretted it, if he was being honest. Though he knew he needed time to collect himself, the calico let out a sigh and followed the crowd. Hopefully, Finpaw would be someone here.
Old November 11th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

As much as Shimmerpaw hated fighting, she knew she needed to get better at. Plus, Sunsetbloom seemed really nice, and the last event she had run went well. It couldn't be that bad... could it? Shaking out her pelt, the apprentice padded over to the group that was gathering, remaining towards the back.
Old November 11th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw**

Still on a sort of buzz from his previous victory in Sunsetbloom's last event, Codpaw happily trailed after the large she-cat to the training island. He didn't know much, and cared even less, about the rivalries between the clans and any supposed impending battles, but getting out of the camp sounded fun, it gave him something to do at least. Besides, the hunting competition had ignited a newfound friendly competitiveness within Codpaw, so he was all ears waiting for Sunsetbloom's instruction.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 12th, 2021, 01:35 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

~ HAZELPAW

She greeted the call with a tiny frown, but it lightened when she saw Sunsetbloom. Heck yes. She was so doing this. Eagerly, Hazelpaw padded over, followed the warrior to the RiverClan Training Island.
Old November 12th, 2021, 01:40 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw listened closely, before immediately beginning to follow the warrior. She needed the battle practice. After all, her warrior ceremony would have to be coming up soon.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 12th, 2021, 07:50 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Rainypaw tentativly decided to join in
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Closed Thread