Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:39 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:30 AM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM

Old September 17th, 2021, 11:48 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Keep it simple and honest [TRAINING - SWIMMING]

{ @Cxndy_Fatal }

Duckslip looked up at Eveningpaw and smiled [b]"Hey... I know Silvercloud hasn't been around much... but I was wondering if you'd like to go out training with me? I can teach ya how to swim! I'm uhh.. not the best but I wanna help out"

Eveningpaw sighed, he wanted to make some rude remark but instead just nodded. He gritted his teeth to stop himself from being rude, after a deep breath he responded "Sure, I need to get off my butt anyways, I think that I'm getting soft" He said with a scowl.

Graypaw lay in camp staring at the camp entrance. He'd been up all night thinking. He'd never liked anyone any more than anyone else, but this one apprentice stood out among the rest. Eveningpaw's voice from a bit away broke the tom's focus, he looked over and noticed him talking to Duckslip.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old September 17th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default Re: Keep it simple and honest [TRAINING - SWIMMING]

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
{ @Cxndy_Fatal }

Duckslip looked up at Eveningpaw and smiled [b]"Hey... I know Silvercloud hasn't been around much... but I was wondering if you'd like to go out training with me? I can teach ya how to swim! I'm uhh.. not the best but I wanna help out"

Eveningpaw sighed, he wanted to make some rude remark but instead just nodded. He gritted his teeth to stop himself from being rude, after a deep breath he responded "Sure, I need to get off my butt anyways, I think that I'm getting soft" He said with a scowl.

Graypaw lay in camp staring at the camp entrance. He'd been up all night thinking. He'd never liked anyone any more than anyone else, but this one apprentice stood out among the rest. Eveningpaw's voice from a bit away broke the tom's focus, he looked over and noticed him talking to Duckslip.

Stonedapple

"Greypaw! Come on, we gotta go, I was told to take you swimming." She purred, planning on meeting Duckslip before the sun went down as well, she preferred to keep her meets with Duckslip private, since she didn't really enjoy many cats in the clan. "Lets go bud!" She trotted off to a nearby river.
Old September 18th, 2021, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Stonedapple

"Greypaw! Come on, we gotta go, I was told to take you swimming." She purred, planning on meeting Duckslip before the sun went down as well, she preferred to keep her meets with Duckslip private, since she didn't really enjoy many cats in the clan. "Lets go bud!" She trotted off to a nearby river.

Graypaw rose to his paws and groaned, he was tired and his muscles ached from double patrols and then swimming with Featherpaw, then staying up all night. He sighed softly but followed behind her trying to keep his eyes open and himself upright.

Duckslip noticed Stonedapple and padded over, purring loudly. The munchkin warrior smiled up at her "hey! are you taking Graypaw out? Can Eveningpaw and myself tag along?" they asked, tilting her head.

Eveningpaw stood beside them, he towered over Duckslip, it was kind o funny actually, he could help but snicker at his own thoughts.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old September 18th, 2021, 12:08 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Graypaw rose to his paws and groaned, he was tired and his muscles ached from double patrols and then swimming with Featherpaw, then staying up all night. He sighed softly but followed behind her trying to keep his eyes open and himself upright.

Duckslip noticed Stonedapple and padded over, purring loudly. The munchkin warrior smiled up at her "hey! are you taking Graypaw out? Can Eveningpaw and myself tag along?" they asked, tilting her head.

Eveningpaw stood beside them, he towered over Duckslip, it was kind o funny actually, he could help but snicker at his own thoughts.
Stonedapple

She froze, seeing her lovely secret mate. "Ah- Hello Duckslip! Of course you may!" She smiled a bit awkwardly. She trotted closer and whispered in Duckslip's ear, then drew back.

"Hello darling, remember, this isn't an open relationship, but meet me at sundown after the swimming.
Old September 18th, 2021, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Stonedapple

She froze, seeing her lovely secret mate. "Ah- Hello Duckslip! Of course you may!" She smiled a bit awkwardly. She trotted closer and whispered in Duckslip's ear, then drew back.

"Hello darling, remember, this isn't an open relationship, but meet me at sundown after the swimming.
Duckslip furrowed their brows but nodded [b]"uh- o-okay?" The chocolate calico felt a wave of anxiety flood over them as their thoughts raced did I do something wrong? Oh no... I'm in trouble... what did I do, what did I do...

Eveningpaw noticed Duckslip grow anxious and quirked a brow, he wondered what stone had said to make them nervous. Though, thinking about it, Duckslip was a naturally nervous cat. Could be nothing, he decided.

Graypaw smiled at Eveningpaw and purred [b]"Hey! looks like we're training together again!"[b] He perked up a bit despite his body still aching. The gray and white tom let out a low purr, ready to leave camp with the group.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old September 18th, 2021, 01:06 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Duckslip furrowed their brows but nodded [b]"uh- o-okay?" The chocolate calico felt a wave of anxiety flood over them as their thoughts raced did I do something wrong? Oh no... I'm in trouble... what did I do, what did I do...

Eveningpaw noticed Duckslip grow anxious and quirked a brow, he wondered what stone had said to make them nervous. Though, thinking about it, Duckslip was a naturally nervous cat. Could be nothing, he decided.

Graypaw smiled at Eveningpaw and purred [b]"Hey! looks like we're training together again!"[b] He perked up a bit despite his body still aching. The gray and white tom let out a low purr, ready to leave camp with the group.
Stonedapple
Stone stood by Duckslip, curling her fluffy tail around the chocolate calico's leg as they walked.

((What if, when they met in secret, Stone told Duck she was having kits and they just- hid it from everyone? And like, Greypaw noticed Stone getting weaker and weaker or sumth?))
Old September 18th, 2021, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Stonedapple
Stone stood by Duckslip, curling her fluffy tail around the chocolate calico's leg as they walked.

((What if, when they met in secret, Stone told Duck she was having kits and they just- hid it from everyone? And like, Greypaw noticed Stone getting weaker and weaker or sumth?))

(yooo I love that, what if duck suggests that they get pregnant too so they can be in the nursery and raise kits together, but duck loses the kits about halfway through the second moon)

Duckslip visibly relaxed, pressing against their mate. It felt weird, Stonedapple was their mate. The chocolate calico munchkin purred quietly.

Eveningpaw followed the group, were they going to the river? he wondered to himself. He and Graypaw were having an idle conversation about bugs, twigs, and whatever else Graypaw saw and found interesting. Occasionally Eveningpaw would chime in with something he noticed.

Graypaw absolutely adored everything about nature, he loved leaves, especially during leaf-fall. He loved the reds and yellows and how the leaves would dance in the breeze. It all was just so beautiful, not to mention the temperature was always nice.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old September 18th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
(yooo I love that, what if duck suggests that they get pregnant too so they can be in the nursery and raise kits together, but duck loses the kits about halfway through the second moon)

Duckslip visibly relaxed, pressing against their mate. It felt weird, Stonedapple was their mate. The chocolate calico munchkin purred quietly.

Eveningpaw followed the group, were they going to the river? he wondered to himself. He and Graypaw were having an idle conversation about bugs, twigs, and whatever else Graypaw saw and found interesting. Occasionally Eveningpaw would chime in with something he noticed.

Graypaw absolutely adored everything about nature, he loved leaves, especially during leaf-fall. He loved the reds and yellows and how the leaves would dance in the breeze. It all was just so beautiful, not to mention the temperature was always nice.
((sad.. But I like it.))

Stonedapple

a purr rose in her throat, feeling Duckslip press up on her felt nice. She trotted to the river and removed herself from the group, jumping straight into the water. "You slowpokes comin or not?!" She called, giggling.
Old September 18th, 2021, 09:06 PM

Quote:
((sad.. But I like it.))

Stonedapple

a purr rose in her throat, feeling Duckslip press up on her felt nice. She trotted to the river and removed herself from the group, jumping straight into the water. "You slowpokes comin or not?!" She called, giggling.
(sad is fun >: D)
Duckslip waded into the water, eyes wide as the cold water hit their paws. IT tugged at their stomach fur, a shiver running down their spine.

Graypaw bounced into the water excitedly, splashing the others on the way in.

Eveningpaw also padded into the water, turning to his mentor, waiting for her next instruction.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old September 18th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
(sad is fun >: D)
Duckslip waded into the water, eyes wide as the cold water hit their paws. IT tugged at their stomach fur, a shiver running down their spine.

Graypaw bounced into the water excitedly, splashing the others on the way in.

Eveningpaw also padded into the water, turning to his mentor, waiting for her next instruction.
Stonedapple

Stone purred, sinking herself into the water and watching the others with little interest.

({ Indeed. })

Last edited by Rxcket_p; September 18th, 2021 at 09:10 PM.