Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:51 AM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Today 12:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 12:35 AM
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Today 12:23 AM

Old September 10th, 2021, 07:26 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default The Alliance - Sign Ups and Info

Welcome to The Alliance! This is an original take on traditional warrior cats lore, having it's own traditions, beliefs and history. If you'd like to read more about the lore you can find that information Here.

Rules
~Follow WCO Guidelines
~No Swearing (Warrior swears are allowed. Ex- Mousebrain, foxdung, etc.)
~Prophecies are only received by HRs except in special circumstances
~Large Roleplay wide plots must be run past a HR first
~Semi-realistic appearance. It doesn't have to be genetically realistic, but no unnaturally colored cats.

If you are interested in applying for a High Rank role, you can apply Here. Most medicine cat and deputy roles are open.

Warriors- Cats who provide for and defend the clan.

Denmothers- Despite the name, both toms and she-cats can be denmothers. They mostly help take care of the nursery and advise new queens. They watch over kits and sometimes help with general maintenance around the camp. They may even foster kits in extreme situations. Denmother can be a difficult role to get due to the fact there isn’t a high demand, and current denmothers are very picky about denmothers-in-training. There is usually only 3-4 Denmothers at a time.

Messengers- Messengers travel between clans delivering news. They can deliver a message from any clan to any clan. They deliver news of births, deaths, and even peace treaties or war declarations. They typically wear a mark of their clan of origin, though this rule has been relaxed some in recent years. There is usually only 2-3 messengers at a time.

Apprentices- Apprentices are warriors in training, typically training starts when they are 6 moons and ends when they are 12 moons.

Queens- Queens are cats that are expecting or nursing kits. They are relieved from their duties until the kits are weaned. Once the kits are weaned the mother stays in the nursery, but helps out with warrior duties as the Denmothers assist in raising the kits.

Kits- Youngs cats, typically under six moons, who stay in the nursery. They are expected to help Denmothers with small chores around camp once they are 4 moons old.

Allegiances

Leader - Swanstar He/him ~ @/Naiad
Deputy -
Medicine Cat -
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers - Slatefur She/him ~ @/Celeste
Messengers -
Queens -
Kits - Dewkit He/him ~ @/kalor

Leader - Cloverstar They/them ~ @/Celeste
Deputy - Carpfang She/they ~ @/Berd
Medicine Cat - Morningbird She/her ~ @/Singing Jay
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers - Ivytail They/them ~@/Berd
Messengers - Swiftfox She/her ~ @/WINGSOFFIRE ll Violetdream She/her ~ @/kalor
Queens -
Kits - Olivekit She/her ~ @/Starry

Leader - Fawnstar She/her ~ @/Nixey
Deputy -
Medicine Cat -
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers - Applefall She/her @/leopardstrike4 ll Mudfrost He/she ~ @/kalor
Messengers - Hailwish They/them ~ @/Stonekit
Queens -
Kits - Lynxkit She/her ~ @/Singing Jay ll Duskkit He/him @/leopardstrike4

Leader - Splashstar She/they ~ @/Starry
Deputy - Kestrelswoop He/they ~ @/kalor
Medicine Cat -
Warriors - Fintpool He/him ~ @/Nixey ll Longtooth He/him @/leopardstrike4
Apprentices -
Denmothers -
Messengers - Swiftmist She/her ~ @/WINGSOFFIRE
Queens -
Kits - Bubblekit He/him ~ @/Singing Jay ll Seakit She/her ~ @/Hakuna

Roleplay threads are up! Feel free to hop in once you've submitted a form, no need to wait to be accepted.
Sunclan
Moonclan
Blossomclan
Tideclan

Form
Name-
Gender/Pronouns-
Description-
Personality-
Clan-
Role-
Mention me- @Naiad

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; September 18th, 2021 at 05:10 PM.
Old September 11th, 2021, 08:57 AM
watermeon

Default Re: The Alliance - Sign Ups and Info

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”

profile image credits:
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name- Swiftmist
Gender/Pronouns- Female, She/her
Description- Grey molly with Blue-grey speckles
Personality- Kind, Protective, Brave. Swiftmist is a very brave cat, no matter how hard it is. She is protective of her family and Clan, and basically any cat that comes near her. She is said to be kind in this way, and this way only. Snappy, Sharp, Fearful. Swiftmist quickly snaps, and gets very... sharp with her words. She is fearful, but combats it with her courage.
Clan- TideClan
Role- Messager
Mention me- @Naiad
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:15 AM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Welcome to The Alliance! This is an original take on traditional warrior cats lore, having it's own traditions, beliefs and history. If you'd like to read more about the lore you can find that information Here.

Rules
~Follow WCO Guidelines
~No Swearing (Warrior swears are allowed. Ex- Mousebrain, foxdung, etc.)
~Prophecies are only received by HRs except in special circumstances
~Large Roleplay wide plots must be run past a HR first
~Semi-realistic appearance. It doesn't have to be genetically realistic, but no unnaturally colored cats.

If you are interested in applying for a High Rank role, you can apply Here. Most medicine cat and deputy roles are open.

Warriors- Cats who provide for and defend the clan.

Denmothers- Despite the name, both toms and she-cats can be denmothers. They mostly help take care of the nursery and advise new queens. They watch over kits and sometimes help with general maintenance around the camp. They may even foster kits in extreme situations. Denmother can be a difficult role to get due to the fact there isn’t a high demand, and current denmothers are very picky about denmothers-in-training. There is usually only 3-4 Denmothers at a time.

Messengers- Messengers travel between clans delivering news. They can deliver a message from any clan to any clan. They deliver news of births, deaths, and even peace treaties or war declarations. They typically wear a mark of their clan of origin, though this rule has been relaxed some in recent years. There is usually only 2-3 messengers at a time.

Apprentices- Apprentices are warriors in training, typically training starts when they are 6 moons and ends when they are 12 moons.

Queens- Queens are cats that are expecting or nursing kits. They are relieved from their duties until the kits are weaned. Once the kits are weaned the mother stays in the nursery, but helps out with warrior duties as the Denmothers assist in raising the kits.

Kits- Youngs cats, typically under six moons, who stay in the nursery. They are expected to help Denmothers with small chores around camp once they are 4 moons old.

Allegiances

Leader - Swanstar @/Naiad
Deputy -
Medicine Cat -
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers -
Messengers -
Queens -
Kits -

Leader - Cloverstar @/Celeste
Deputy - Carpfang @/Berd
Medicine Cat - Morningbird @/Singing Jay
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers -
Messengers -
Queens -
Kits -

Leader - Fawnstar @/Nixey
Deputy -
Medicine Cat -
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers -
Messengers -
Queens -
Kits -

Leader - Splashstar @/Starry
Deputy - Kestrelswoop @/kalor
Medicine Cat -
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Denmothers -
Messengers -
Queens -
Kits -

Form
Name-
Gender/Pronouns-
Description-
Personality-
Clan-
Role-
Mention me- @Naiad
Form
Name-SaberFang
Gender/Pronouns- She/they
Description- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/c3...110494077a.jpg Imaging this but black with a long fluffy tail
Personality- Saberfang (Or Saber for short) is a kind she-cat. She loves helping and when there's a cat fight or a war between clans involved,she's your cat.
Clan-SunClan
Role-Deputy
Mention me- @Naiad
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Hiiii

Name- Slatefur

Gender/Pronouns- Bigender - she/him

Description- Slatefur is a huge, heavyset feline with long, dull gray fur and brachycephaly. She is missing her right front leg due to an encounter with a badger, where she barely escaped with her life. She bears quite a few scars from encounters as a warrior, ranging from her haunches to his neck. His eyes are a striking amber.

Personality- Slatefur is one tough momma. His entire life, he was set on the warrior life, but the gradual losses of those close to her left her doubting her position. She eventually resigned herself to the position of denmother, and, for the most part, runs the nursery. He is content with his job, and loves providing for the nursing queens and kits - really, any cat in general. Though he can be grumpy (definitely grumpy) and tends not to show affection traditionally, not to mention her inherent belief that work comes before play (she's quite strict), but she'll always do her best to make other cats happy, and has been known to take in kits who need a parent. He's very accepting of other cats, especially those younger than him (a lot of cats, haha). I can see him being moderate friends with Swanstar, and talking to him about how the kits are doing, who needs a ceremony, etc. Having trained as a warrior for quite a few moons, she's very physically strong, and isn't averse to fighting - he simply doesn't want to do it on a regular basis. Too much trauma </3 Overall: Strong mom, will fight you, loves his children.

Clan- SunClan

Role- Denmother

Mention me- @Naiad

Last edited by Mercury; September 11th, 2021 at 10:24 AM.
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name- Olivekit
Gender/Pronouns- She/her
Description- Gray she-cat with white spots and green eyes

Personality- Olivekit is sweet, shy, caring, determined and helpful. She's probably one of the most helpful and kind but also excitable souls you can find in MoonClan.

Clan- MoonClan

Role- Kit

Mention me- @Naiad

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:59 AM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
Form
Name-SaberFang
Gender/Pronouns- She/they
Description- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/c3...110494077a.jpg Imaging this but black with a long fluffy tail
Personality- Saberfang (Or Saber for short) is a kind she-cat. She loves helping and when there's a cat fight or a war between clans involved,she's your cat.
Clan-SunClan
Role-Deputy
Mention me- @Naiad
Thank you for the interest! Do you mind submitting your application for deputy Here instead? This is mostly for organizational purposes, though HR requirements vary some from ordinary ranks. You can copy and paste this application, or make a new one if you'd prefer

profile image credits:
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:00 AM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post
Name- Swiftmist
Gender/Pronouns- Female, She/her
Description- Grey molly with Blue-grey speckles
Personality- Kind, Protective, Brave. Swiftmist is a very brave cat, no matter how hard it is. She is protective of her family and Clan, and basically any cat that comes near her. She is said to be kind in this way, and this way only. Snappy, Sharp, Fearful. Swiftmist quickly snaps, and gets very... sharp with her words. She is fearful, but combats it with her courage.
Clan- TideClan
Role- Messager
Mention me- @Naiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
Hiiii

Name- Slatefur

Gender/Pronouns- Bigender - she/him

Description- Slatefur is a huge, heavyset feline with long, dull gray fur and brachycephaly. She is missing her right front leg due to an encounter with a badger, where she barely escaped with her life. She bears quite a few scars from encounters as a warrior, ranging from her haunches to his neck. His eyes are a striking amber.

Personality- Slatefur is one tough momma. His entire life, he was set on the warrior life, but the gradual losses of those close to her left her doubting her position. She eventually resigned herself to the position of denmother, and, for the most part, runs the nursery. He is content with his job, and loves providing for the nursing queens and kits - really, any cat in general. Though he can be grumpy (definitely grumpy) and tends not to show affection traditionally, not to mention her inherent belief that work comes before play (she's quite strict), but she'll always do her best to make other cats happy, and has been known to take in kits who need a parent. He's very accepting of other cats, especially those younger than him (a lot of cats, haha). I can see him being moderate friends with Swanstar, and talking to her about how the kits are doing, who needs a ceremony, etc. Having trained as a warrior for quite a few moons, she's very physically strong, and isn't averse to fighting - he simply doesn't want to do it on a regular basis. Too much trauma </3 Overall: Strong mom, will fight you, loves his children.

Clan- SunClan

Role- Denmother

Mention me- @Naiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post

Name- Olivekit
Gender/Pronouns- She/her
Description- Gray she-cat with white spots and green eyes

Personality- Olivekit is sweet, shy, caring, determined and helpful. She's probably one of the most helpful and kind but also excitable souls you can find in MoonClan.

Clan- MoonClan

Role- Kit

Mention me- @Naiad
All accepted! I'll get you all in the allegiances straight away! I hope to have the rp threads up soon.

profile image credits:

Last edited by beau; September 11th, 2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old September 11th, 2021, 01:36 PM
watermeon

profile image credits:
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:43 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Name - Ivytail
Gender/Pronouns - Non-Binary(they/them)
Description - A very scrawny, light brown tabby feline with very short fur, not soft to the touch and feeling very slick like a fish's scales. They have really light blue eyes, nearly as bright as the sky. Their legs are long and slim, showing how very fast they are at running. Their ears are long as well, they have inherited their mother's appearance, having a bit of an oriental face. They also have a very long, and slim tail. They have a small scar over their muzzle from their older sister Brightflame.
Personality - A very sweet and quiet cat. They don't usually speak much as they suffer from a lot of PTSD. They are usually very fazed out and mostly spend time in their den. They look up to Carpfang quite a lot since they are mostly protected by her. When they are put on patrol, they don't speak to their patrol-mates as their anxiety starts to rush. They usually attend meetings, but stay in the background, not speaking at all to anyone. They do like kits and like to play with them.
Clan - MoonClan
Role - Denmother(they wouldn't do a great job with being a warrior tbh)
Mention Me - @Naiad

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; September 11th, 2021 at 09:47 PM.