Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:49 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:43 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:37 AM

Old June 4th, 2021, 10:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Finder for a Popular Girl

This is a finder for my newest oc, Morningkit!

She's still unborn, but I wanted to do this anyways!

Note: Morningkit is homophobic, but that isn't my view of things! It's just her's, as I wanted a rather rude oc for a while now. Evil Girl hehe

Roles

Followers: Cat's that follow her. She'll be forming a little popular group. They don't have to follow her views. Mostly, it's just cats that want to be popular, or who are very quiet and want more attention than what they're currently getting. Again, they don't have to follow her views, and she won't openly tell about them. If they are followers, they can just have some fun in bullying, or in being known. (1/10 - Snowkit)

Friends: Cat's that approve her views, and will have a hate towards Skykit. (4/5 - Orchidkit [RC], Twigpaw [WC], Twilightkit, Flowerpaw)

Best Friend: Equally a bully that she can trust. (1/1 - Rainkit)

Enemies: Cat's that approve her views in general. She and her group will target them hehe (3/?? - Bramblekit, Houndkit, Brindlepaw)

Future Mate: A straight tom, as she doesn't approve of anything else. Has to stay with her from the start. (1/1 - Falconkit)

Lovers: Cat's that love her, though she will decline them all and pick the future mate (1/4 - Shadowkit)

Future Mentor: Someone who can deal with her bossyness. (1/1 - Froststream)

I might be a little bit picky!

Form without link

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Anything else?:
Mention me: @~Storm~

Form with link

Name:
Link:
Role:
Anything else?:

Morningkit's views

Last edited by starry; June 14th, 2021 at 09:13 AM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 10:09 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Finder for a Popular Girl

Name: Bramblekit
Clan: ThC
Appearance: Small white shecat with black patches
Personality: Brave, yet shy, strong, smart, hugger, conforting
Role: Enemy, will do anything to stop Morningkit's antics.
Anything else?: I love morning, u did awesome at making me and Sky's homophobic sister. (:
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 4th, 2021, 10:15 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Name: Shadowkit

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: Black melanistic tom with blind blue eyes

Personality: Something of a class clown, Shadowkit will do anything he must to fit in with the other kits, regardless of the implications it may have. He seeks praise and approval from elder cats, and, despite being blind, his heart is set on the path of a warrior. Without his friends around, unconsciously pushing him to be the best cat he can, for better or for worse, Shadowkit becomes resigned, usually contemplating his future. He detests his blindness, and the way other cats treat him as if he isn't almost an apprentice already. He's usually very upbeat, though, and doesn't want to burden other cats with his issues. Some cats think his name is a warning regarding a darkness inside him, but he doesn't care. Shadowkit pretty much detests himself, feeling like he's a liar when he acts fine around other cats, and thinks becoming the best warrior he can will miraculously make those emotions go away. Despite all he knows, he's a slave to his own thoughts and wants more than anything to break free of the mental prison he's locked himself in.

Shadowkit also struggles with his inner monsters. He continues to be swayed by the dark side of his personality, often feeling that to get what he wants, he'll have to do whatever it takes - and he isn't afraid to do so. His ambition to become Clan leader, despite his disability, rivals his good intentions, and he's afraid one day he won't be able to control himself, and will hurt someone he cares about. He buries his fears to try to live his life like any other cat, but he can't keep a hold on himself when he gets upset, and the darkness takes over. Shadowkit can't wait to become a warrior, and wants to prove to all the Clans that he's worth their time - that against all odds, he can prevail.

Despite all of this, he's a loyal cat, a trusted friend, and a sensible young kit with a bright future.

Role: Future mate - ish? I can see them getting together, but something goes wrong, and they part. Shadowkit is more interested in becoming leader than being a mate, and perhaps his being bi (though he doesn't have any male love interests) would play a part in their breakup?

Anything else?: Shadowkit, being a natural-born leader, might be on Morningkit's radar, as I'm definitely getting princess vibes from her. Shadowkit, being older and more mature, is as much a disparaged prince as a love interest desperate to prove his worth. He would definitely try to be his best self around Morningkit, seeing them as 'better' than the other kits, you know? I'm struggling to explain this.

Old June 4th, 2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
Name: Bramblekit
Clan: ThC
Appearance: Small white shecat with black patches
Personality: Brave, yet shy, strong, smart, hugger, conforting
Role: Enemy, will do anything to stop Morningkit's antics.
Anything else?: I love morning, u did awesome at making me and Sky's homophobic sister. (:
Accepted! Ty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliamoon View Post
Name: Shadowkit

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: Black melanistic tom with blind blue eyes

Personality: Something of a class clown, Shadowkit will do anything he must to fit in with the other kits, regardless of the implications it may have. He seeks praise and approval from elder cats, and, despite being blind, his heart is set on the path of a warrior. Without his friends around, unconsciously pushing him to be the best cat he can, for better or for worse, Shadowkit becomes resigned, usually contemplating his future. He detests his blindness, and the way other cats treat him as if he isn't almost an apprentice already. He's usually very upbeat, though, and doesn't want to burden other cats with his issues. Some cats think his name is a warning regarding a darkness inside him, but he doesn't care. Shadowkit pretty much detests himself, feeling like he's a liar when he acts fine around other cats, and thinks becoming the best warrior he can will miraculously make those emotions go away. Despite all he knows, he's a slave to his own thoughts and wants more than anything to break free of the mental prison he's locked himself in.

Shadowkit also struggles with his inner monsters. He continues to be swayed by the dark side of his personality, often feeling that to get what he wants, he'll have to do whatever it takes - and he isn't afraid to do so. His ambition to become Clan leader, despite his disability, rivals his good intentions, and he's afraid one day he won't be able to control himself, and will hurt someone he cares about. He buries his fears to try to live his life like any other cat, but he can't keep a hold on himself when he gets upset, and the darkness takes over. Shadowkit can't wait to become a warrior, and wants to prove to all the Clans that he's worth their time - that against all odds, he can prevail.

Despite all of this, he's a loyal cat, a trusted friend, and a sensible young kit with a bright future.

Role: Future mate - ish? I can see them getting together, but something goes wrong, and they part. Shadowkit is more interested in becoming leader than being a mate, and perhaps his being bi (though he doesn't have any male love interests) would play a part in their breakup?

Anything else?: Shadowkit, being a natural-born leader, might be on Morningkit's radar, as I'm definitely getting princess vibes from her. Shadowkit, being older and more mature, is as much a disparaged prince as a love interest desperate to prove his worth. He would definitely try to be his best self around Morningkit, seeing them as 'better' than the other kits, you know? I'm struggling to explain this.

Definitely accepted, I can see them getting along [until they break up].
Old June 4th, 2021, 10:20 AM
Collector of Screams

Awesome! When will she be born, by the way?
@~Storm~
Old June 4th, 2021, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliamoon View Post
Awesome! When will she be born, by the way?
@~Storm~
I'm not sure, I will ask Sky13!
Old June 4th, 2021, 10:22 AM
Collector of Screams

Okay!
@~Storm~
Old June 4th, 2021, 10:40 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name:
Houndkit

Role:
Enemy!

Anything else?:
I can def see Hound getting mad at Morning!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 4th, 2021 at 10:41 AM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 11:01 AM

Name: Starlingkit
Link: Here
Role: Maybe a friend that start liking each other but then it shatters
Anything else?: So, I have an idea. I’m making Starling trans in the future and maybe they become really good friends and then they both realize that they have feelings for each other and then Starling wants to talk to Morning when he figures himself out and she thinks that he’s confessing that he likes her but is actually telling her that she’s trans. Then, they become enemies. If you like this idea, it can come before or after your plan with Dahliamoon
Old June 4th, 2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Name:
Houndkit

Role:
Enemy!

Anything else?:
I can def see Hound getting mad at Morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
Name: Starlingkit
Link: Here
Role: Maybe a friend that start liking each other but then it shatters
Anything else?: So, I have an idea. I’m making Starling trans in the future and maybe they become really good friends and then they both realize that they have feelings for each other and then Starling wants to talk to Morning when he figures himself out and she thinks that he’s confessing that he likes her but is actually telling her that she’s trans. Then, they become enemies. If you like this idea, it can come before or after your plan with Dahliamoon
Both accepted!