Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 07:33 PM
Do birds swim?
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:30 PM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 07:24 PM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:19 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2020, 12:36 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

RiverClan THE ULTIMATE TRAINING SESSION(s)

*this is a semi-private thread that takes place in riverclan's territory. not that close to the borders but not so close to the camp. the terrain is pretty smooth but trees cover the overhead. you can pop in or find the lil meeting but please vm/pm me first! just in case something is coming up or is happening and it would ruin the vibe to have a warrior just come up and scold em. yknow?

every month in real life time they will be a session. either led by wormpaw or sootpaw! if both of them can't do it, it'll just be canceled.

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ARMY AND RECIEVE THE BEST TRAINING FROM YOURS TRUELY? WELL CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFOMATION!

---

wormpaw let out shaky sigh. rolling his shoulders in an attempt to calm himself. on starclan? he didn't have a clue on what he was doing. he waited for the cats to finish gathering. his clouded gaze darted to each one of the blurry figures. ''hey, " he mew-- clearing his throat to gather attention.

"i would have actually spilt the group for hunting and battling but because of shadowclan, it would be best to just focus on battling. i'll be doing something similar to eagleflight's and thistlestep's training. the only thing is i won't be focusing on battle moves. my focus is on strategy, " wormpaw would pause for a moment-- not wishing to overload the cats with the information he was about to spew out.

"strategies that will help you be productive in a battle and lower your, er fatality chances. it's better to work with the flow rather than go against it. though, your flow can change as you discover your weaknesses and strengths. i'll be running simple tests to see how good your strength, speed, and endurance is. it'll be a buddy system and you'll switch when i say so. by the end of this, i'm hoping to have a general grasp on everyone's strengths and if we can-- maybe trying out on creating one of your own moves to fit according to your strengths. it doesn't have to be creative or original. just add your own spice into it. sounds like fun, doesn't it? you can even name your move, if you would like. " wormpaw finished off with a breath, shifting the weight to the other side of his body as he would allow the cats to listen. he offered a somewhat forced smile but he was doing his best to seem.. more welcoming..? at least he wanted to make it entertaining.

''im also grateful for suggestions. i lack first-hand battle experience and i'm mainly just basing my assumptions and such off of basic knowledge and other warriors experiences, " the lanky apprentice quickly added on.

---

you're not required to join the session but considering it's the first one, it's highly recommended! <3

@SilentLamb @Dipper @TawnyNeedsACoffee @CheetahPelt @Shimm [ sunkit can't exactly join because he isn't apprentice yet but you can pop in shimmeringpaw if you would like! ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 8th, 2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE TRAINING SESSION(s) [ semi-private ]

@x ghostie

Asterpaw followed after the black tom cat, so excited to be outside of camp, this was his second ever training session.

This one wasn't with a warrior but whatever.

The soft bodied tom cat was almost shaking in his fur, he was so excited. This was all apprentices, no warriors, just a little club of apprentices. This was going to be great!

His golden gaze flicked around the clearing, waiting for other cats to appear.
Old March 4th, 2020, 03:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie @CheetahPelt

Smiling at wormpaw as he spoke, Sootpaw stood beside him with a stoic like glow. Or trying be like that.. "I have a suggestion actually...my last session with Fallenstorm, we learnt how to sneak attack and blend in with your surroundings . We could use this against shadowclan ." he suggested with a hopeful tone. Looking around he hoped to see more cats already here. ..But he only saw Asterpaw. Which was great! BUt also disappointing..He hoped for more. "glad to see that you can make it aster!" he greeted .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 4th, 2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 10:51 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

@CheetahPelt @SilentLamb
wormpaw turn around to sootpaw, relaxing noticeably at the familiar face. ''next session you can show it. i agree, it'll be pretty useful for ambushes if we do a raid again, " he mew. his ears swiveled, turning around to look where sootpaw was referring to. wormpaw lean forward slightly, squinting his eyes as he tried to make out the figure. jeez, he was blind. ''heya asterpaw, " wormpaw mrrow at asterpaw's presence. he figured he would have to renounce what he had previously said. he was too impatient..

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 4th, 2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old March 5th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She debated for a while to show up or not, her anxiety getting the best of her. But surprisingly, the determination to pass her warrior assessments overrode her nerves, the silver and white molly padded into view of the other cats. "H-Hey." Calling out softly to her dark brother. "Sorry for being late I had...other things to do."Slightly rushing the last part out. A complete lie and her first towards Wormpaw. Her gaze quickly shifted to another object before she switched it back to the tom. "Can I still join?" Shimmeringpaw asked with her ears perked forward and light blue eyes showing hints of eager.
@x ghostie
Old March 5th, 2020, 09:11 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
She debated for a while to show up or not, her anxiety getting the best of her. But surprisingly, the determination to pass her warrior assessments overrode her nerves, the silver and white molly padded into view of the other cats. "H-Hey." Calling out softly to her dark brother. "Sorry for being late I had...other things to do."Slightly rushing the last part out. A complete lie and her first towards Wormpaw. Her gaze quickly shifted to another object before she switched it back to the tom. "Can I still join?" Shimmeringpaw asked with her ears perked forward and light blue eyes showing hints of eager.
@x ghostie
wormpaw's ears perked up, hearing a familiar soft voice. he whirl around, seeing the blurry figure of shimmeringpaw. he couldn't help but smile at her, "hey!" he mrrow in an somewhat amused tone. he hadn't suspect his sister to show up. wormpaw didn't miss a beat of her anxiety but he didn't comment on it. though, wormpaw made a mental note to keep on eye on her. he only walked over, gently rubbing his head against shimmeringpaw's cheek in an affectionate gesture. ''of course you can. we haven't started so you're fine, " wormpaw stated-- pulling back. this would be easier. he felt a new surge of confidence through him. ''i'll renounce the instructions once a few more have showed up, " he reassured. he would just be waiting for cedarpaw and fawnsqueak now.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 5th, 2020 at 09:12 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 12:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

wormpaw decided that they had enough cats and if the others who didn't show up, could just should up later if they would like to. he would repeat the previous announcement, before starting up on something new. "first test is speed. you'll run from a, " wormpaw gestured to the tree that was further behind the tom by a few-tail lengths. "to b, " he then gestured to the tree that was closest to asterpaw. you had to run 10ft at least. "at the fastest speed you can manage. your partner will then count in their head and time you. you'll do this a couple times before you switch. try to not bump into the other teams, keep a few lengths away, " wormpaw hum-- his gaze flickering to the three blurry figures. "asterpaw, you're with sootpaw. shimmeringpaw, you're with me, " he stated. he figured his sister would be more comfortable with him anyway. plus, sootpaw knew asterpaw better.

@CheetahPelt @SilentLamb @Shimm @Dipper @TawnyNeedsACoffee @FlameQueen [ last @ for the cats who hadn't showed up ]

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 7th, 2020 at 12:56 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie @CheetahPelt

Smiling at Asterpaw once he heard the pair's.He gave a nod towards wormpaw as his, ok. Heading over to the tom "ok, so out of the two of us. I think you should go first. You may be faster than I am . " he whisper meowed . " what you think?" he asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 7th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@x_ghostie

CinderPaw blinked as she watched Wormpaw pace back and forward, explaining their training session. The grey speckled Molly swallowed nervously, she never was a fighter so she was a bit tense about the whole thing. Her multicoloured gaze settled on the small group of cats gathered.
Old March 8th, 2020, 11:15 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE TRAINING SESSION(s)

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Shimm
wormpaw squinted his eyes, catching sight of cinderpaw before gesturing her over. looks like it would be three instead of two. he was pretty sure they would get along anyway. both were pretty up-tight. "cinderpaw, you go first. shimmeringpaw and i will both time you, " he nodded towards her, taking a step back. "once you walk to point a, scream ready and we'll start, " wormpaw mew.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 8th, 2020 at 11:16 PM.
Closed Thread