Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:31 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:31 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:15 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM

Old September 20th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Warrior cats mates

Alright, so, this is a fairly simple question, if you could have one cat from the warriors series, dead or alive, mate or no, who would it be?

Hey, hey, stop judging me and just listen, is you've read the series and you loved it like me then you've had this discussion with yourself before so this is just a way for us all to share who we'd love to have as a significant other from Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

I'll go first: if I could have any cat from the Warriors books as a mate, it would be Hawkfrost.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 20th, 2019, 05:29 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Warrior cats mates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Alright, so, this is a fairly simple question, if you could have one cat from the warriors series, dead or alive, mate or no, who would it be?

Hey, hey, stop judging me and just listen, is you've read the series and you loved it like me then you've had this discussion with yourself before so this is just a way for us all to share who we'd love to have as a significant other from Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

I'll go first: if I could have any cat from the Warriors books as a mate, it would be Hawkfrost.
[[not an answer to the question but a warmup writing for fun based on your reply]]

Anticipating tremors line every inch of your body as you pad over the crunching, colorful undergrowth of leaf-fall. Night's reach captured the forest in a tranquil embrace that had you admiring the flicker of lightning bugs rising from seemingly thin air, nature's magic that spans everything from the cricket's song, to the whistling wind, and the whispers of trees that hang overhead but let spots of moonlight illuminate your path to the clearing.

No, not ... the clearing. The clearing. The same clearing that didn't mean anything until he, in his soothingly low tone, extended a murmur of an invitation, "Meet me here." A vulnerable promise hung on the syllables, a side only you saw of him and knew you would see again tonight. This was his and your special place where you were together without the stress of Clan life and duty; it was a getaway, an escape, a break to be yourself in his presence that'd never judged you.

A rustle of brush brings your ears swiveling forward, a spark in your heart, because you're close now, the familiar sights blending together until--

"You came."

You're unable to do anything but pause in awe as he gracefully maneuvers himself to his paws. Muscles ripple underneath his dark tabby pelt, and for a fleeting second, you're drawn to the visual. Ever-perceptive, he notices, a smirk twisting his muzzle before it molds into a relaxed smile.

As he closes the distance between you and him to coax you into the gentlest of embraces, you feel his fur slide against yours, tongue rasping over your cheek. You're frozen, overwhelmed. His scent, his body intertwined with yours, all of it. It's too much. In your silence, Hawkfrost stiffens and leans back to gauge your reaction with careful, concerned calculation, and it's the journey into his frosty-blue eyes that becomes your breaking point.

Welling emotion spills through your voice, "Oh, Hawkfrost." It sounds choked, but he merely rumbles a reassuring purr and brings you against him once more. Moments like these troubled you, trying to wrap your head around how your clanmates claimed to see shady ambitions in him. They didn't give him a chance, writing him off as an outsider or intruder while staying blind to his genuine intentions.

Nobody knew Hawkfrost like you did. All he'd needed was a warm soul to provide protection and adoration limitlessly, somebody to truly understand him.

"Hey," he draws you from your thoughts, somehow sensing you are losing focus, "just you and I tonight. You know that's our agreement." Nodding, you take a deep breath to release it into his shoulder. Calmness washes over you, it's an effect only he has mastered. "Better," Hawkfrost breathes, the praise ghosting over your shoulder blades and sending chills down your spine.

You know what's coming next, and your pulse begins to race, the skin under your pelt heating. These meetings transpire similarly with the initial physical rush that blends into an exchange of sweet nothings, yet they are never stale. No matter how many times you hear him say those three words, it fills you with a giddy lightness that fades until the next private rendezvous.

Hawkfrost opens his mouth to speak. You're transfixed, helpless to your attraction and his inviting charisma that makes you feel so safe and loved. But you want him to say it. You need him to.

"I love you," Hawkfrost confesses tenderly, his head bent to meet your eyes. Dangerous desire flashes in the depths of their iciness. Bursts of affection ignite like fireworks as you bask in the afterglow, and you're about to whisper that you love him too when he continues, cutting you off before you can, "And everything you've done for me."

You have no time to react when the full length of his claws slash across your throat and immediately, you gasp but only hear a watery gurgle, pupils shrinking to pinpricks. You cough, try to scream-- but all you can do is hunch over because the shock is vanishing fast, searing pain taking its place. A growing puddle of blood awaits your collapse, and you can do nothing but stagger, light-headed, then crash to the ground in a choking fit.

Hawkfrost's gaze is cold and detached, but it doesn't stray from you in your final moments. "Without you, they would've never believed I'm what this Clan deserves," he says through bared teeth, a hiss, sadism hiding in the edges of a sickening grin.

Your vision is becoming spotty and tints are bleeding together, but you can still make out the faint image of Hawkfrost stalking away with a disgusted huff, back paws scraping a thin layer of dirt over his latest pawn.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 20th, 2019, 08:50 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Oh my God @Dipper this is so amazing! You're such I good writer, it felt like I was reading one of her books! I love this so much and the twist ending makes it even better (It doesn't change my opinion of Hawkfrost though, I still love him)! Would you mind if I were to save this on a document?
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Oh my God @Dipper this is so amazing! You're such I good writer, it felt like I was reading one of her books! I love this so much and the twist ending makes it even better (It doesn't change my opinion of Hawkfrost though, I still love him)! Would you mind if I were to save this on a document?
If you don't mind me asking, why do you like Hawkfrost so much?

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 21st, 2019, 05:04 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Sure haha and thanks <3

Save it if you want, just please don't repost anywhere !

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 21st, 2019, 05:33 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

If you don't mind me asking, why do you like Hawkfrost so much?
Oof, okay, here we go,

First off is his ambition and determination. Yes I know that he does some...not so good things when trying to accomplish his goals but I like to believe that that was mainly Tigerstar's doing and his pushing whereas if Hawkfrost had been alone on his mission for leadership (or better yet with Brambleclaw) I believe he would've become leader not by killing, but by waiting and proving himself at every opportunity he gets.

Second, his ruthless nature. Yes I know that this is one of the things that most people don't like about Hawkfrost but I just find it so entrancing how he's just so distant and manipulative of others, it shows how cunning he can be and I really love someone like that who can manipulate others into doing whatever they say whether it be through blackmail or just because of their good looks (any other way kinda sets me off and I am not condoning what he told Mothwing to say at the gathering, that was one of the few times I truly didn't like him much).

Third, I think he'd be loyal. While yes Hawkfrost doesn't seem all that loyal to his clan, it's actually the other way around. Hawkfrost did all those things because he was taught to believe it was what was best for his clan and all the others, he simply wanted to help (and maybe gain some power in the process) so wouldn't it make sense that if he had a mate he would be nothing but loyal to him/her/them?

I don't expect everyone to agree with how I see this but it is how it is so judge me if you want but I will always love the dark pelted, strong, blue-eyed tabby tom warrior that is Hawkfrost.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 21st, 2019, 06:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2019, 01:13 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Honestly, I have too many choices. However, My first choice would be Jayfeather. He would needle my clumsy, accident-prone self to no end. we would end up becoming friends because of how much I would be in the medicine den. Tripping on a rock near the edge of the ravine? I would end up tumbling down the side, ripping out two claws and breaking my back leg. getting tangled in a bramble bush? I would look like the bramble bush when I got back to camp.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 02:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

I absolutely LOVE Crowfeather. He went through so much and no matter who he loved, they ended up leaving him. Feathertail, his first love, ended up dead (made me cry), Then he fell for Leafpool but Leafpool chose her clan instead of him and Nightcloud and him never really worked out (Haven't read much about them yet). Me and Crowfeather both are impatient and have a temper and that was one of the most things I loved about him for some reason. A lot of times when i was reading about him in the books, I would just want to crush him in a hug. He needed one.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 03:04 PM
♡♡♡

Oh, wow, this is just so hard! How can I pick only one? Well, I guess mine would have to be Crookedstar. He lost everyone he loved. In the Warriors Super Edition Crookedstar's Promise, I just wanted to give him a big, comforting hug, especially when he lost his beloved mate Willowbreeze. I felt every emotion rip through me, anger at Mapleshade, sorrow and pity for Crookedstar, I was literally bawling my eyes out. My mom had asked what was wrong, and I couldn't really explain, so I had just said it was my book. But I just wanted to make poor Crookedstar happy again. He didn't deserve the turmoil he went through. I hated Mapleshade for doing that to him. I wanted to shower Crookedstar with affection and comfort. He deserved happiness, but he only got turmoil. He was so determined, ambitious, and brave, and he had a good, caring heart. He never gave up his dreams, no matter what he went through. That's why I would choose Crookedstar as my warrior cat mate.

@Orchidleaf

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; September 22nd, 2019 at 03:08 PM.