Default Anime school (roleplay)

This is the roleplay!

Vm me if you want to join!

@Kris, Hero of Light
@Rosemew
@Hyp3rGamin
@The Golden Feline
@Jurassic~Spirit

Skyler walked through the front doors with a smile on her face. She walked to her locker and put some of her books in there.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 6th, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old March 21st, 2019, 07:37 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Anime school (roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
This is the roleplay!

@Kris, Hero of Light
@Rosemew
@Hyp3rGamin
@The Golden Feline
@Jurassic~Spirit

Skyler walked through the front doors with a smile on her face. She walked to her locker and put some of her books in there.

Lucas's locker was right next to Skylers, and he did the same, headphones in his ears. To anyone else, he just seemed like a magically inclined human, and not what he really was

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old March 21st, 2019, 07:52 AM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed

Echo walked into the school, a bored expression on his face. He swung by his locker, entering the combination. He pulled a few notebooks and pencils out, then he closed the locker with a sigh. He still had a few minutes to pass.

Daichi had decided to linger by the front doors, he was fiddling with his fingers as he looked around the school.
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:17 AM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
This is the roleplay!

@Kris, Hero of Light
@Rosemew
@Hyp3rGamin
@The Golden Feline
@Jurassic~Spirit

@Jurassic~Spirit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia walked silently over to her locker, which was between Skylar and Echo. She slipped in between them, trying to avoid talking to anyone on the first day. I have always hated school, it just makes me want to transform into a falcon and fly away.

She put her school items that weren't needed for the next class into her locker, then bumped into Skyler when she tried to back out of the cramped space. "I'm so sorry!" She gasped, leaning to the ground to help Skyler pick up her books.

I have always been slightly clumsy. I've already bumped into someone!
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:14 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
This is the roleplay!

@Kris, Hero of Light
@Rosemew
@Hyp3rGamin
@The Golden Feline
@Jurassic~Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris, Hero of Light View Post
Lucas's locker was right next to Skylers, and he did the same, headphones in his ears. To anyone else, he just seemed like a magically inclined human, and not what he really was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic~Spirit View Post
Echo walked into the school, a bored expression on his face. He swung by his locker, entering the combination. He pulled a few notebooks and pencils out, then he closed the locker with a sigh. He still had a few minutes to pass.

Daichi had decided to linger by the front doors, he was fiddling with his fingers as he looked around the school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
@Jurassic~Spirit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia walked silently over to her locker, which was between Skylar and Echo. She slipped in between them, trying to avoid talking to anyone on the first day. I have always hated school, it just makes me want to transform into a falcon and fly away.

She put her school items that weren't needed for the next class into her locker, then bumped into Skyler when she tried to back out of the cramped space. "I'm so sorry!" She gasped, leaning to the ground to help Skyler pick up her books.

A ginger haired girl walked into the building, her mossy green eyes glancing around the school. The elf fiddled with the sleeves of her purple turtle neck, looking down as she walked to her locker. It was conveniently a few lockers down from everyone else's, which was perfect for her.
Lavender opened her locker, taking out the essentials she needed along with her sketchbook that she took everywhere. The pale girl pulled the collar of her lavender colored turtle neck up, so it covered a bit more of her face.
Her mossy green orbs glanced over seeing a girl helping someone get their books, she couldn't tell if the girl had purposefully knocked the books down or not.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:14 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
@Jurassic~Spirit

Skyler looked up at Olivia with a smile. "No, it's fine!" She said happily. Realizing Olivia had started picking up her books she quickly said "No! You don't have to do that!". She took a step back and bumped into Lucas. She quickly turned around and said "Sorry!".

@Kris, Hero of Light
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:32 PM
Descend into the Iris

Quote:
Skyler looked up at Olivia with a smile. "No, it's fine!" She said happily. Realizing Olivia had started picking up her books she quickly said "No! You don't have to do that!". She took a step back and bumped into Lucas. She quickly turned around and said "Sorry!".

@Kris, Hero of Light
//quite the bumping party we got here XD

Lucas smiled and said "It's fine! No harm done, right?"

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Lol))

Skyler smiled brightly, her eyes sparkled. "Right!" She said happily. She picked up her books quickly so Olivia wouldn't do it for her.
@Hyp3rGamin

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; March 21st, 2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old March 21st, 2019, 04:57 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:

@Kris, Hero of Light
Quote:

Quote:
Lol))

Skyler smiled brightly, her eyes sparkled. "Right!" She said happily. She picked up her books quickly so Olivia wouldn't do it for her.
@Hyp3rGamin
(Yup XD)

Olivia looked up at Skyler handing her one of the books she had dropped. She looked shyly up at Lucas and Skyler. "I seem to have caused a chain reaction!" She joked, moving her long brown hair out of her face to peer with her light blue eyes at the others.

"What are your names?" She asked. I never ask people their names, or even talk to them! I always get to shy...

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; March 21st, 2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old March 21st, 2019, 04:59 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Eun sat in the library, focused in his world geography book that lay in front of him. He twirled a pencil in his hand, writing down the answers to the questions on another sheet of paper.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)