Last post by stag
Today 11:09 AM
Lost and Found
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:53 AM

Old November 29th, 2018, 07:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Phoenix rp

This is the main RP thread for Phoenix, signups are here http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=19016
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:15 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Phoenix rp

Emily sat at the footsteps of the steps to the church that served as their base, a thin layer of snow coating the concrete ground. She had an old oversized winter jacket on, with maroon fingerless gloves. The golden-haired teen blinked the snow off her lashes, fiddling with her pocket knife unconsciously. She pushed her hair back behind her ears, looking out past the town hall. The teen was tired; the dark circles under her eyes showed. But she couldn’t stop reliving the death of her parents, even though it had been three years. She hummed a tune as she sat and stared out at the pale sky, blinking away snowflakes.

Tyler sat in a worn out old sofa that resided in the “living room” area of the church, where a fire cracked and sparked. He had his feet up on the coffee table, his dark hair damp from the snow.

(ew this is so short, sorry!)
@Agnate
@Rivergold
@Gleamtail
@Delta
@Broken Aquarius
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:22 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mera♡ View Post
Emily sat at the footsteps of the steps to the church that served as their base, a thin layer of snow coating the concrete ground. She had an old oversized winter jacket on, with maroon fingerless gloves. The golden-haired teen blinked the snow off her lashes, fiddling with her pocket knife unconsciously. She pushed her hair back behind her ears, looking out past the town hall. The teen was tired; the dark circles under her eyes showed. But she couldn’t stop reliving the death of her parents, even though it had been three years. She hummed a tune as she sat and stared out at the pale sky, blinking away snowflakes.

Tyler sat in a worn out old sofa that resided in the “living room” area of the church, where a fire cracked and sparked. He had his feet up on the coffee table, his dark hair damp from the snow.

@Agnate
@Rivergold
@Gleamtail
@Delta
@Broken Aquarius
Gracie sat on the floor. She didnt feel like sitting in a chair. She sat by the fire with Tyler, someone she barely new
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:44 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

@Agnate
@Rivergold
@Gleamtail
@Delta
@Broken Aquarius
((I'm just gonna assume that Emily and Levi already know each other, just not very well))

Levi pushed open one of the heavy double doors at the front of the church. He spotted Emily and walked over to her, taking a seat next to her without asking if he could. He looked out at the city before them as well and said, "I see you're trying to stay fashionable, even with the apocalypse and our impending doom," he said with a chuckle. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a gray star on the front, bluejeans, and a black denim jacket. He had a red, gray, and white scarf wrapped around his neck, and his hands were shoved in his pockets. He noticed that she looked tired--but then again, everyone did. It seemed that no one could get any sleep, even if they had the time. Levi was definitely tired--his face was paler than normal, his eyes were sunken, and he had dark circles under his eyes. It had been several days since the last time he slept. He hadn't lost any family to the apocalypse--he hadn't had any to begin with--but he had seen horrible, horrible things, and he had experienced things that he didn't think he'd ever be able to talk about. He had nightmares whenever he closed his eyes, so he was usually exhausted.

Last edited by Freesia; November 30th, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 12:01 AM
oh dear

@Broken Aquarius
@Delta

Tyler sighed, his pale blue eyes reflecting the orange of the fire as he stared blankly and rather boredly at it. He let out a long whistle, tossing his pocket knife up and down, catching the handle every time. He hardly noticed Gracie; even if he had, he likely wouldn’t have spoken to her.

Emily noticibly jumped at the sudden appearance of Levi, though relaxed a bit when she recognised him. She didn’t know the boy well, but she knew him well enough to know he was no threat. She snorted at his comment on her “fashion,” an eyebrow raised as she glanced at her old jacket. “I beg to differ,” she said with a smile. “This was my brother’s jacket, these gloves are four years old; I cut the finger-holes in them. And my boots legitimately have the soles ductaped. But to each their own, as they say.” Emily laughed lightheartedly, though her laugh wasn’t her usual belly-laugh; it was a tad forced, and her eyes weren’t as bright as they typically were. The teen was tired; mentally, and physically. She hadn’t slept; none of them did, really. She hated her powers, and felt more like a burden than anything. What could making yourself invisible do to help anyone? It was a selfish power. Despite the fact she could make others invisible to the eye as well, Emily detested it.
the shade,

Last edited by meraki; December 1st, 2018 at 12:02 AM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 02:51 AM

My Mood: Bored

Axel paced around what was originally the main office of the church, but was now the conference room. Phoenix had been losing members fast, to everything from giants to radioactive sludge. He knew he had to find a way to get the organization in control of the surrounding wasteland, but didn't know how he could. After all, where they had once been numerous, just a few months ago, they were now down to less than ten members, and those they did have weren't the most experienced. With the former leader's death, everyone was in a bit of a rough spot, and Axel was no exception. He had never been the one to take charge or tell people what to do, but now, with his uncle dead, and nobody else to lead, he had to. There were people depending on him, needing him to lead them to a better life. Hopefully one without giants, or rats the size of small ponies.
Old December 1st, 2018, 08:03 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Axel paced around what was originally the main office of the church, but was now the conference room. Phoenix had been losing members fast, to everything from giants to radioactive sludge. He knew he had to find a way to get the organization in control of the surrounding wasteland, but didn't know how he could. After all, where they had once been numerous, just a few months ago, they were now down to less than ten members, and those they did have weren't the most experienced. With the former leader's death, everyone was in a bit of a rough spot, and Axel was no exception. He had never been the one to take charge or tell people what to do, but now, with his uncle dead, and nobody else to lead, he had to. There were people depending on him, needing him to lead them to a better life. Hopefully one without giants, or rats the size of small ponies.
Lucas walked into the conference room, and immediately felt how worried Axel was. "Theres nothing we can do. The world basically got fallout'd, I dont think theres anyone left, man." He hoped Axel had gotten used to his telepathy, and knew that he coulndt necessarily turn it off or control it

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old December 1st, 2018, 09:18 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
@Broken Aquarius
@Delta

Tyler sighed, his pale blue eyes reflecting the orange of the fire as he stared blankly and rather boredly at it. He let out a long whistle, tossing his pocket knife up and down, catching the handle every time. He hardly noticed Gracie; even if he had, he likely wouldn’t have spoken to her.

Emily noticibly jumped at the sudden appearance of Levi, though relaxed a bit when she recognised him. She didn’t know the boy well, but she knew him well enough to know he was no threat. She snorted at his comment on her “fashion,” an eyebrow raised as she glanced at her old jacket. “I beg to differ,” she said with a smile. “This was my brother’s jacket, these gloves are four years old; I cut the finger-holes in them. And my boots legitimately have the soles ductaped. But to each their own, as they say.” Emily laughed lightheartedly, though her laugh wasn’t her usual belly-laugh; it was a tad forced, and her eyes weren’t as bright as they typically were. The teen was tired; mentally, and physically. She hadn’t slept; none of them did, really. She hated her powers, and felt more like a burden than anything. What could making yourself invisible do to help anyone? It was a selfish power. Despite the fact she could make others invisible to the eye as well, Emily detested it.
Levi shrugged and leaned back on his forearms. "Well, more fashionable than me, at least. Fingerless gloves are totally in style right now," he said with a smirk. He finally glanced over to her. It seemed they were in the same boat, in need of sleep and wanting this hellish nightmare to end. He sighed, "So, are you a mutant?" He supposed it was better to just get the topic out there and over with. He knew that a lot of mutants hated the fact that they had powers. He actually liked his--it was only thing that had kept him alive, more than once.
Old December 1st, 2018, 10:57 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Sorry I'm late to the party guys. I got two hours of sleep last night and I've been up since three.
Also holy turds this ended up a lot longer than I thought it would)

Abby stared hard at the pair of purple fuzzy socks on her bed.

She wanted to wear them. She had been so happy when Axel gave them to her, so exited to have her feet surrounded by soft, fluffy comfort.

And now she was going to cut them up.

She looked at the pair of scissors in her hand. She took a breath, closing her eyes, and let it out again. Placing the sock over her foot, she lined it up, then made a snip where the talon of her big toe extended past her foot. She made a second snip, cutting out a tiny v that was a little smaller than her talon. She did that down the sock for the rest of her toes, feeling a little less worse with every snip.

She repeated the process with the other fuzzy sock, then went to get a spool of thread and a needle.

Abby spent some time debating between black and white thread, the only colors she had. Finally, she decided on black, since it would be less visible and it would somewhat blend with her black talons. She sewed around each of the holes, hopefully making it so that they wouldn't get any bigger and let the cold in.

Now for the moment of truth. She sat down on the bed, and slipped one sock on, trying not to catch it on her claws. She found each claw a hole, and pulled the sock tighter, feeling it stop just in front of her actual toes. Afraid to pull any harder, she wiggled her toes, and a slow smile spread on her face. It worked. Hurriedly she pulled on the other sock, almost making two new holes in her excitement.

Then, at last, Abby looked down at her warming toes, her talons poking out like monster claws from a kid show or something, and sighed happily. She didn't know what she was happiest about; being able to wear these socks, the satisfaction that she solved her problem of shredding them, or the fact that she actually managed to not ruin her boyfriend's gift.

He has enough problems as it is without having to worry about me, she thought, sobering. She looked down at her feet again, thinking of all the effort it just took to put on a pair of socks. "I'm too high maintenance for all this," she growled, swiping at the scraps of purple that still littered the bed. "Why do people get abilities while I get evil toenails?" She swept the bits and pieces into her hand, throwing them in the trash, and continued cleaning up after herself.

That done, she headed up from the basement to hopefully find something useful to do.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old December 1st, 2018, 02:24 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Levi shrugged and leaned back on his forearms. "Well, more fashionable than me, at least. Fingerless gloves are totally in style right now," he said with a smirk. He finally glanced over to her. It seemed they were in the same boat, in need of sleep and wanting this hellish nightmare to end. He sighed, "So, are you a mutant?" He supposed it was better to just get the topic out there and over with. He knew that a lot of mutants hated the fact that they had powers. He actually liked his--it was only thing that had kept him alive, more than once.
Emily rolled her eyes jokingly, rubbing her legs with her palms to warm herself up a bit more. “Sure, perhaps if it were 2003?” She said with a short laugh. Emily turned her face back to looking at the bright grey sky. Her shoulders sagged at his comment, but she knew the question had to be asked. “Regretfully so,” she said, with a sort of “oh well” look on her face. “And i was granted the most cowardly power; I can make myself invisible.” She said, sounding exasperated. “Of all the cool powers people got, I got stuck with hiding.” The teen sighed, folding her arms as her leg bounced up and down at a startling rate. “What about you?” Emily asked, turning her greenish hues to Levi, awaiting his response.
the shade,