ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM

Old October 17th, 2018, 06:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default The Trip ( private )

A male twoleg walked into a huge nest which Leontine called the ' Healing den' it wasn't a very creative name that was for sure , the siamese mix looked down at the ground her blue orbs shinning as she recognized the cold ,hard ,stone like floor that seemed to have light reflect on it sometimes . The Molly hummed as she recognized the familiar scent of what seemed to be if she wasn't mistaken mint mixed in with what her housefolk used to clean her den, she didn't mind the smell ,in fact it brought in a memory of her first visit to the den ,she will admit that she was scared and confused ,who wouldn't be? A strange smelling new den ?different housefolk? A young kit would freak as well. Leontine flicked her right ear as she leaned back into the embrace her housefolk had her,she was being held like a twoleg kit,she again didn't mind it. She let her head rest just below her twolegs shoulder and looked up at him now letting out a meow as they reached the counter ,her housefolk raised its pink paw and pet her ,making her release a purr again .

The other twoleg looked happy to see her ,she came here for her daily check up ,the twoleg motioned its paw at a door making her housefolk to walk to it and go inside . With what must have felt like a moon for a kit was only for a few minutes for her ,now she was free to do as she pleased while her housefolk talked to the other twoleg which happened to be female .the 31 moon old Siamese mix flicked her ears as she pushed the wooden door with her left shoulder open and simply slipped outside . another good trip. Your doing well with yourself old girl , best keep it that way. her blue orbs landed on a black thing that twolegs liked to sit on as a matter of fact she saw a random one sitting on it right now but it was in the corner ,looking at something in its hands, Leontine smiled and strode up towards an empty one and sat down before jumping on to its surface . She turned around a few times before sitting down ,facing the way she entered and raising her head . Wondering what she will see .
@spookapi

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 17th, 2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Trip ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
A male twoleg walked into a huge nest which Leontine called the ' Healing den' it wasn't a very creative name that was for sure , the siamese mix looked down at the ground her blue orbs shinning as she recognized the cold ,hard ,stone like floor that seemed to have light reflect on it sometimes . The Molly hummed as she recognized the familiar scent of what seemed to be if she wasn't mistaken mint mixed in with what her housefolk used to clean her den, she didn't mind the smell ,in fact it brought in a memory of her first visit to the den ,she will admit that she was scared and confused ,who wouldn't be? A strange smelling new den ?different housefolk? A young kit would freak as well. Leontine flicked her right ear as she leaned back into the embrace her housefolk had her,she was being held like a twoleg kit,she again didn't mind it. She let her head rest just below her twolegs shoulder and looked up at him now letting out a meow as they reached the counter ,her housefolk raised its pink paw and pet her ,making her release a purr again .

The other twoleg looked happy to see her ,she came here for her daily check up ,the twoleg motioned its paw at a door making her housefolk to walk to it and go inside . With what must have felt like a moon for a kit was only for a few minutes for her ,now she was free to do as she pleased while her housefolk talked to the other twoleg which happened to be female .the 31 moon old Siamese mix flicked her ears as she pushed the wooden door with her left shoulder open and simply slipped outside . another good trip. Your doing well with yourself old girl , best keep it that way. her blue orbs landed on a black thing that twolegs liked to sit on as a matter of fact she saw a random one sitting on it right now but it was in the corner ,looking at something in its hands, Leontine smiled and strode up towards an empty one and sat down before jumping on to its surface . She turned around a few times before sitting down ,facing the way she entered and raising her head . Wondering what she will see .
@spookapi
A small kitten who was only 6 months old, was curled up in the cage cowering This is where cats go to die! she panicked curling up into a tight ball, she saw an elderly siamese cat sitting there I must be sick, or my housefolks don’t want me she stared wide-eyed at the old she-cat,” I’m here to die aren’t I?” She whispered in fear her voice trembling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 18th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
A small kitten who was only 6 months old, was curled up in the cage cowering This is where cats go to die! she panicked curling up into a tight ball, she saw an elderly siamese cat sitting there I must be sick, or my housefolks don’t want me she stared wide-eyed at the old she-cat,” I’m here to die aren’t I?” She whispered in fear her voice trembling.
The Siamese flicked her left ear and her eyes widened with worry causing them to look at the cage the kitten was in ,this made her heart sink at seeing the poor thing ,it looked scared out of its mind oh that poor thing , perhaps it's her first time here ? I remember I was scared as well . the she cat looked at the door that held her housefolk she assumed he must still be talking to the healer . With that she smiled a bit before looking back at the kitten and hopping off of the black object now slowly making her way over to the cage ,a calm and motherly like glow was radiating off of her , Leontine sat in front of the cage and softened her blue orbs so they wouldn't look so....cold like they can be. " your not gonna die ,this is the healing den. Besides ,I was in the same boat as you were ...but just without the cage ,scared out of my mind fearing the worst , I came out fine. I'm positive you'll be fine too . " she meowed reassuringly .

Her head tilted our of curiosity " what's your name sweetheart ? " She asked softly hoping to calm the kitten down . Leontine decided to sink down into a lying position but it was on her side with her hind legs stretched out ,then a tempting question came to mind well not just one ...a few ,but she didn't want to be one of those cats who just bombard others with questions that end up to be annoying afterwards ,but she was curious . " is this your first time here? " She asked with a flick of her tail .

Old October 18th, 2018, 06:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The Siamese flicked her left ear and her eyes widened with worry causing them to look at the cage the kitten was in ,this made her heart sink at seeing the poor thing ,it looked scared out of its mind oh that poor thing , perhaps it's her first time here ? I remember I was scared as well . the she cat looked at the door that held her housefolk she assumed he must still be talking to the healer . With that she smiled a bit before looking back at the kitten and hopping off of the black object now slowly making her way over to the cage ,a calm and motherly like glow was radiating off of her , Leontine sat in front of the cage and softened her blue orbs so they wouldn't look so....cold like they can be. " your not gonna die ,this is the healing den. Besides ,I was in the same boat as you were ...but just without the cage ,scared out of my mind fearing the worst , I came out fine. I'm positive you'll be fine too . " she meowed reassuringly .

Her head tilted our of curiosity " what's your name sweetheart ? " She asked softly hoping to calm the kitten down . Leontine decided to sink down into a lying position but it was on her side with her hind legs stretched out ,then a tempting question came to mind well not just one ...a few ,but she didn't want to be one of those cats who just bombard others with questions that end up to be annoying afterwards ,but she was curious . " is this your first time here? " She asked with a flick of her tail .
Rainbowsprinkle let out a breathe of relief,” Then what are they doing with me?” She asked in concern, pausing she added,” I’m Rainbowsprinkle, my housefolks kit named me...I know it’s a rediculous of a name. Yeah first time here. We just moved from an old place, I spent a whole day in my housefolks monster from our old place to the new place.” She meowed,” I’ve never seen the sea until we moved.” She replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Rainbowsprinkle let out a breathe of relief,” Then what are they doing with me?” She asked in concern, pausing she added,” I’m Rainbowsprinkle, my housefolks kit named me...I know it’s a rediculous of a name. Yeah first time here. We just moved from an old place, I spent a whole day in my housefolks monster from our old place to the new place.” She meowed,” I’ve never seen the sea until we moved.” She replied
Leontine blinked slowly as she listened to the youngster before laying her head down on to her paws ,when the kittens next question came up she smiled softly " they're just going to see if your healthy or not. If you aren't they give you some stuff that makes you feel better . Trust me,they won't harm you . " she answered with a swish of her tail and chuckled " besides who would harm a little kitten like you ? " She asked with a twitch of her whiskers ,who would harm a kit? That's horrible . You have to have no heart or be seriously messed up to do that . And there's too many horrible things going on in the world today.... We don't need that to add to it . It hurts my heart . her blue orbs seemed to reflect her sorrow and pain that her heart was feeling at the moment at that mention ,luckily she was dragged out of it when the she cat continued to talk ,when she said her name it made her hum and tilt her head " I don't think it's ridiculous , it's creative . And of course , twoleg kits always tend to pull silly names . They're kits after all. " she meowed with a shine in her eyes ,her housefolk didn't have a kit nor mate , it was pretty quiet which she enjoyed ,but her housefolks neighbor had two kits which tended to be quite a pawful ,especially since they have a dog . The neighbor was friends with her housefolk so consequently the neighbors kits came over into her den and always wanted to play with her . One even gave her a nickname ' Leo' . She smiled at remembering that before cringing at the thought of that dog , it was always eager to chase her ,it even chased her when it was on its side of the fence . She was lucky that there was even a fence there to protect her.

ah, thought so . First times always frightening . the siamese showed amusement in her eyes as Rainbowsprinkle spoke about her small journey " I would imagine it would be pretty cramped in that monster .where was your old den? " She asked with curiosity rich in her tone . Then a sudden realization hit her when the kitten mentioned the sea making her saddened almost I've never seen the sea. With the way the word sounds .... It must be beautiful . " I've not seen it once in my life . Is it beautiful ? " She asked with a longing tone to her voice . She shook her head a bit to clear her head before introducing herself " well, rainbowsprinkle. My name's Leontine. It's a pleasure to meet you . " she meowed calmly .

Old October 21st, 2018, 01:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leontine blinked slowly as she listened to the youngster before laying her head down on to her paws ,when the kittens next question came up she smiled softly " they're just going to see if your healthy or not. If you aren't they give you some stuff that makes you feel better . Trust me,they won't harm you . " she answered with a swish of her tail and chuckled " besides who would harm a little kitten like you ? " She asked with a twitch of her whiskers ,who would harm a kit? That's horrible . You have to have no heart or be seriously messed up to do that . And there's too many horrible things going on in the world today.... We don't need that to add to it . It hurts my heart . her blue orbs seemed to reflect her sorrow and pain that her heart was feeling at the moment at that mention ,luckily she was dragged out of it when the she cat continued to talk ,when she said her name it made her hum and tilt her head " I don't think it's ridiculous , it's creative . And of course , twoleg kits always tend to pull silly names . They're kits after all. " she meowed with a shine in her eyes ,her housefolk didn't have a kit nor mate , it was pretty quiet which she enjoyed ,but her housefolks neighbor had two kits which tended to be quite a pawful ,especially since they have a dog . The neighbor was friends with her housefolk so consequently the neighbors kits came over into her den and always wanted to play with her . One even gave her a nickname ' Leo' . She smiled at remembering that before cringing at the thought of that dog , it was always eager to chase her ,it even chased her when it was on its side of the fence . She was lucky that there was even a fence there to protect her.

ah, thought so . First times always frightening . the siamese showed amusement in her eyes as Rainbowsprinkle spoke about her small journey " I would imagine it would be pretty cramped in that monster .where was your old den? " She asked with curiosity rich in her tone . Then a sudden realization hit her when the kitten mentioned the sea making her saddened almost I've never seen the sea. With the way the word sounds .... It must be beautiful . " I've not seen it once in my life . Is it beautiful ? " She asked with a longing tone to her voice . She shook her head a bit to clear her head before introducing herself " well, rainbowsprinkle. My name's Leontine. It's a pleasure to meet you . " she meowed calmly .
Rainbowsprinkle could hear the sorrow in her eyes,” It was amazing, the waves crashing with white foam and the blue water sparkled in the sunlight.” She replied looking back imagining the water,” My old den was in a mountainous place with a lake nearby...I’m not sure where it is.” She replied flicking her tail trying to feel calm about being at this place.

Old October 21st, 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Rainbowsprinkle could hear the sorrow in her eyes,” It was amazing, the waves crashing with white foam and the blue water sparkled in the sunlight.” She replied looking back imagining the water,” My old den was in a mountainous place with a lake nearby...I’m not sure where it is.” She replied flicking her tail trying to feel calm about being at this place.
Her eyes shined as she listened maybe one day my housefolk will take me there ? I hope so...already the world outside of my den sounds...amazing . I wonder what other beautiful places there are. when Rainbowsprinkle was describing it she imagined herself there ,she could almost feel little droplets of water landing on her fur from the waves crashing and smell its scent . " your very lucky to see something as beautiful as that. " she commented sounding ...daydreamy. She blinked her eyes which got herself out of that state once she did she giggled " well,didn't you already technically tell me where your den was? " She meowed and come to think of it ,she's never seen the mountains either ,well only on her housefolks mini magic box that he loved so much . I've been stuck in my den nearly my whole life . Never got to venture out. What kind of life is that ? her ears folded back at that now looking down at her paws " what else have you seen? " She asked .

Old October 21st, 2018, 02:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Her eyes shined as she listened maybe one day my housefolk will take me there ? I hope so...already the world outside of my den sounds...amazing . I wonder what other beautiful places there are. when Rainbowsprinkle was describing it she imagined herself there ,she could almost feel little droplets of water landing on her fur from the waves crashing and smell its scent . " your very lucky to see something as beautiful as that. " she commented sounding ...daydreamy. She blinked her eyes which got herself out of that state once she did she giggled " well,didn't you already technically tell me where your den was? " She meowed and come to think of it ,she's never seen the mountains either ,well only on her housefolks mini magic box that he loved so much . I've been stuck in my den nearly my whole life . Never got to venture out. What kind of life is that ? her ears folded back at that now looking down at her paws " what else have you seen? " She asked .
She could tell the elderly cat was jelous,” Well moutains are tall and purple. And almost feel mystic.” She added. She couldn’t help but feel bad for her because she hasn’t seen much in the world. She wanted to suggest she sneak out and see the world, but she didn’t want to annoy her.