Last post by Astraea
Today 06:20 PM

Old June 29th, 2018, 08:02 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Tove's Home [Private]

such a creative title am I right? lol
@Doodle

Tove sat on the walkway up to her house, she was enjoying the rays of sun that warmed her black and white fur. She would have been adventuring if not for the joyful feel of the sun on her back and head. She wasn't lazy like some cats called kittypets, she was very adventures, however she believed that she loved her twolegs, and they loved her to. No matter how many loners, rouges, and clan cats that Tove ran into they couldn't change her mind about twolegs, terrible people would not save her when her mother had died and she was barely a moon old. Twolegs were nice.

Tove stood up to stretch her legs. She yawned as she stretched and then took a leap up onto her fence to watch what was going on in the other yards. She frowned as she watched the cars drive by a little while away. Tove was okay with cars as long as they were far enough away. Riding inside one was too much for her, being near one was too much for her. But watching them wasn't too bad, despite that, she shrunk back. Tove walked down the fence a while and came to a stop a little while before the house next to her, and sat down.
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Tove's Home [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

such a creative title am I right? lol
@Doodle

Tove sat on the walkway up to her house, she was enjoying the rays of sun that warmed her black and white fur. She would have been adventuring if not for the joyful feel of the sun on her back and head. She wasn't lazy like some cats called kittypets, she was very adventures, however she believed that she loved her twolegs, and they loved her to. No matter how many loners, rouges, and clan cats that Tove ran into they couldn't change her mind about twolegs, terrible people would not save her when her mother had died and she was barely a moon old. Twolegs were nice.

Tove stood up to stretch her legs. She yawned as she stretched and then took a leap up onto her fence to watch what was going on in the other yards. She frowned as she watched the cars drive by a little while away. Tove was okay with cars as long as they were far enough away. Riding inside one was too much for her, being near one was too much for her. But watching them wasn't too bad, despite that, she shrunk back. Tove walked down the fence a while and came to a stop a little while before the house next to her, and sat down.
(hehe you’re fine, that’s all I really do with naming these sorts of threads as well)

Ruben had been having an uneventful morning. After his twoleg- and the new female twoleg that had recently been staying there- left, Ruben was left with the house to himself. He didn’t want to spend the whole day brooding about his boredom and the growing feelings he was having towards being a kittypet, so he slipped out the cat door in search of some company. On a day like this, when he just wanted to go out and see the world, he knew exactly who to visit.

He found Tove sitting on the fence, and the tom didn’t hesitate in calling out. “Good morning there!” The dark gray cat wasn’t one to waste time, so he immediately hopped up onto the fence following his words. “What’s your day been like so far?” It was still somewhat early, so Ruben was sure the molly hadn’t been on an adventure already. If she had been on one, then she wouldn’t be back already. Which meant that probably, hopefully, she’d be up to go on one.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 30th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(hehe you’re fine, that’s all I really do with naming these sorts of threads as well)

Ruben had been having an uneventful morning. After his twoleg- and the new female twoleg that had recently been staying there- left, Ruben was left with the house to himself. He didn’t want to spend the whole day brooding about his boredom and the growing feelings he was having towards being a kittypet, so he slipped out the cat door in search of some company. On a day like this, when he just wanted to go out and see the world, he knew exactly who to visit.

He found Tove sitting on the fence, and the tom didn’t hesitate in calling out. “Good morning there!” The dark gray cat wasn’t one to waste time, so he immediately hopped up onto the fence following his words. “What’s your day been like so far?” It was still somewhat early, so Ruben was sure the molly hadn’t been on an adventure already. If she had been on one, then she wouldn’t be back already. Which meant that probably, hopefully, she’d be up to go on one.

(Yeah, sometimes I end up wasting all my creativity on a title)

Tove looked down as her friend spoke, her gaze followed him up onto the fence. Tove looked back down to see if he had brought any of his friends, when it turned out he had not, she smiled and looked back at him. "I haven't done anything!" She said, stressing the anything like this was the worst news ever. "But if you're up for going on an adventure than we should go!" Tove purred her voice filled with excitement, "We could go to my favorite spot, the spot that we didn't get to go when Hailey was around." Tove realized she hadn't been able to get to her favorite sport recently, but taking Ruben there would make her first time there in a while even more special.

Old June 30th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

(Yeah, sometimes I end up wasting all my creativity on a title)

Tove looked down as her friend spoke, her gaze followed him up onto the fence. Tove looked back down to see if he had brought any of his friends, when it turned out he had not, she smiled and looked back at him. "I haven't done anything!" She said, stressing the anything like this was the worst news ever. "But if you're up for going on an adventure than we should go!" Tove purred her voice filled with excitement, "We could go to my favorite spot, the spot that we didn't get to go when Hailey was around." Tove realized she hadn't been able to get to her favorite sport recently, but taking Ruben there would make her first time there in a while even more special.

(yes exactly! And creativity is better used in the rp than on a title, anyways)

When Ruben noticed Tove looking back down, he followed her gaze, wondering what had caught her attention. At her words, he turned his attention back on the molly, a small purr in his throat. “Oh no, well we can’t just let you sit around doing nothing all day, now can we?” he teased, before nodding in agreement. “I’d love to get to see your favorite spot.” The tom frowned at the mention of Hailey; he actually hadn’t seen the she-cat in a while. He hoped she was alright. But for now, Tove was his focus. He brightened at the thought of the adventure ahead of them. A day spent with Tove was a day spent well. “Lead the way!”

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 30th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
(yes exactly! And creativity is better used in the rp than on a title, anyways)

When Ruben noticed Tove looking back down, he followed her gaze, wondering what had caught her attention. At her words, he turned his attention back on the molly, a small purr in his throat. “Oh no, well we can’t just let you sit around doing nothing all day, now can we?” he teased, before nodding in agreement. “I’d love to get to see your favorite spot.” The tom frowned at the mention of Hailey; he actually hadn’t seen the she-cat in a while. He hoped she was alright. But for now, Tove was his focus. He brightened at the thought of the adventure ahead of them. A day spent with Tove was a day spent well. “Lead the way!”

(yep)

Tove purred happily. "Well I hope you're fast enough!" She teased as she bolted down the fence towards the back of the house. She jumped of the fence towards the woods that loomed in front of them like a giant blotch of green and brown. Tove grinned as they came closer, she paused for a moment at the entrance to the woods and waited a moment for Ruben to catch up, them she ran into the woods, after what was probably a minute of running, Tove slowed to a walk. She carefully navigated through a group of trees, on the other side she stopped. She had reached a small clearing surrounded by trees a small silver river ran through, sparkling as it pushed away the pebbles that blocked it's path. "Isn't it beautiful?"
Old June 30th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

(yep)

Tove purred happily. "Well I hope you're fast enough!" She teased as she bolted down the fence towards the back of the house. She jumped of the fence towards the woods that loomed in front of them like a giant blotch of green and brown. Tove grinned as they came closer, she paused for a moment at the entrance to the woods and waited a moment for Ruben to catch up, them she ran into the woods, after what was probably a minute of running, Tove slowed to a walk. She carefully navigated through a group of trees, on the other side she stopped. She had reached a small clearing surrounded by trees a small silver river ran through, sparkling as it pushed away the pebbles that blocked it's path. "Isn't it beautiful?"
”Hey!” The tom shot off after his friend, startled by how fast she’d run off. He landed on the ground moments after Tove, pausing alongside her to catch his breath- he hadn’t been running in a long time. Then, she was off again just as suddenly as the last time and once more he was scrambling to keep up. He didn’t know these woods, so the only thing to keep him from getting lost was the black pelt of his friend a bit ahead of him. When Tove slowed to a walk, Ruben made sure to close the last bit of distance before falling in step with the molly. As they padded on, he tried to steady his breathing; panting was not attractive. Plus he didn’t want Tove to know just how little activity he’d had lately. It was something he was a tad embarrassed of.

When they reached Tove’s spot, the tom let out a breathless “Wow.” The spotter tom took a moment to gaze around, simply enjoying the place’s beauty, before he started to move around. He immediately headed to the small river, standing among the pebbles and letting the water rush past his paws. He watched some small fish pass by and turned back to the feline who brought him here. “This place is amazing!”

|Character Site|
Old June 30th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
”Hey!” The tom shot off after his friend, startled by how fast she’d run off. He landed on the ground moments after Tove, pausing alongside her to catch his breath- he hadn’t been running in a long time. Then, she was off again just as suddenly as the last time and once more he was scrambling to keep up. He didn’t know these woods, so the only thing to keep him from getting lost was the black pelt of his friend a bit ahead of him. When Tove slowed to a walk, Ruben made sure to close the last bit of distance before falling in step with the molly. As they padded on, he tried to steady his breathing; panting was not attractive. Plus he didn’t want Tove to know just how little activity he’d had lately. It was something he was a tad embarrassed of.

When they reached Tove’s spot, the tom let out a breathless “Wow.” The spotter tom took a moment to gaze around, simply enjoying the place’s beauty, before he started to move around. He immediately headed to the small river, standing among the pebbles and letting the water rush past his paws. He watched some small fish pass by and turned back to the feline who brought him here. “This place is amazing!”

Tove looked over at her friend as he panted. "Oh come on Ruben, don't tell me you haven't been getting any exercise lately," She said trying to be playful, "You really need to hang out with me more often," The molly pawed at her friends ear playfully. She knew that her spot was a while away, and when she had first located it she had been breathless after reaching it. She didn't blame him and she hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings.

"I know!" She said happily, Tove padded towards the water and tentatively touched a paw to it. It was too cold. The black and white molly padded further into the river so that it touched her belly fur, it wasn't to wide where she was and she was around the center of the river. Her paws gripped on the slippery pebbles easily from all the practice and she The fish were disturbed by her entering and swam about, Tove could have easily killed one but she decided against it. She glanced over her shoulder at Ruben. "Can you swim?" She asked.
Old June 30th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Tove looked over at her friend as he panted. "Oh come on Ruben, don't tell me you haven't been getting any exercise lately," She said trying to be playful, "You really need to hang out with me more often," The molly pawed at her friends ear playfully. She knew that her spot was a while away, and when she had first located it she had been breathless after reaching it. She didn't blame him and she hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings.

"I know!" She said happily, Tove padded towards the water and tentatively touched a paw to it. It was too cold. The black and white molly padded further into the river so that it touched her belly fur, it wasn't to wide where she was and she was around the center of the river. Her paws gripped on the slippery pebbles easily from all the practice and she The fish were disturbed by her entering and swam about, Tove could have easily killed one but she decided against it. She glanced over her shoulder at Ruben. "Can you swim?" She asked.
Ruben’s ears flattened momentarily in embarrassment as he gave a short shake of his head. Rats, she’d figured it out. “I do,” he agreed; it was a shame he hadn’t been able to get out of the house to see her more. It’d been busy with his twoleg and the new female twoleg who’d been staying with them, and as a result the cat door had been locked. The tom had temporarily been an indoor cat, and he’d hated every second of it. It wouldn’t have been too bad, he supposed, if it was just his twoleg. But the female twoleg staying with them made it unbearable, picking Ruben up whenever she could and squeezing him to her chest. The Mau was brought back to the present when Tove pawed his ear, and his whiskers twitched in amusement. In return, he bumped into her shoulder with his own.

The black tom watched curiously as his friend padded further out into the river, stifling the urge to call out to her. Ruben didn’t need to warn Tove to be careful, that he knew as she was certainly a strong and independent molly, but he still couldn’t help but worry. If she were to fall and need his help, he’d likely just drown trying to save her. He hoped it wouldn’t come to that. He hesitated in answering the she-cat, but finally gave a shake of his head to say no, he didn’t. There wasn’t any water in the woods near his house- this river probably curved at some point to avoid the wooded area back at home. As such, he’d never gotten the chance to try swimming now, and the opportunity to do so now caused his stomach to churn. Who knew he’d be afraid of swimming?

|Character Site|
Old June 30th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Ruben’s ears flattened momentarily in embarrassment as he gave a short shake of his head. Rats, she’d figured it out. “I do,” he agreed; it was a shame he hadn’t been able to get out of the house to see her more. It’d been busy with his twoleg and the new female twoleg who’d been staying with them, and as a result the cat door had been locked. The tom had temporarily been an indoor cat, and he’d hated every second of it. It wouldn’t have been too bad, he supposed, if it was just his twoleg. But the female twoleg staying with them made it unbearable, picking Ruben up whenever she could and squeezing him to her chest. The Mau was brought back to the present when Tove pawed his ear, and his whiskers twitched in amusement. In return, he bumped into her shoulder with his own.

The black tom watched curiously as his friend padded further out into the river, stifling the urge to call out to her. Ruben didn’t need to warn Tove to be careful, that he knew as she was certainly a strong and independent molly, but he still couldn’t help but worry. If she were to fall and need his help, he’d likely just drown trying to save her. He hoped it wouldn’t come to that. He hesitated in answering the she-cat, but finally gave a shake of his head to say no, he didn’t. There wasn’t any water in the woods near his house- this river probably curved at some point to avoid the wooded area back at home. As such, he’d never gotten the chance to try swimming now, and the opportunity to do so now caused his stomach to churn. Who knew he’d be afraid of swimming?

Tove shrugged and padded out of the water. She walked up to Ruben and shook out the water in her fur, making sure to get the water all over him. After a moment of shaking Tove turned to the Egyptian Mau and smiled innocently, her black and white fur glistening with water. She padded over to the toms side and sat next to them so they're pelts were brushing, then turning to face her friend she purred, "Did I accidentally get your fur wet?" The molly brushed a wet paw against his ear as she said this and grinned at the tom.

Tove was enjoying herself so much, but her mind couldn't help flitting to what it would be like if they had gone with Hailey, how would the molly have acted. She seemed like a rather ladylike cat, so Tove thought it was likely she wouldn't have enjoyed the water play. "I'm glad it's just us," Tove said without thinking, then when she realized what she had said: "I mean it would be fun to show another cat this and cat this and all, but since you're my best friend I'm glad you were the first cat."
Old June 30th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Tove shrugged and padded out of the water. She walked up to Ruben and shook out the water in her fur, making sure to get the water all over him. After a moment of shaking Tove turned to the Egyptian Mau and smiled innocently, her black and white fur glistening with water. She padded over to the toms side and sat next to them so they're pelts were brushing, then turning to face her friend she purred, "Did I accidentally get your fur wet?" The molly brushed a wet paw against his ear as she said this and grinned at the tom.

Tove was enjoying herself so much, but her mind couldn't help flitting to what it would be like if they had gone with Hailey, how would the molly have acted. She seemed like a rather ladylike cat, so Tove thought it was likely she wouldn't have enjoyed the water play. "I'm glad it's just us," Tove said without thinking, then when she realized what she had said: "I mean it would be fun to show another cat this and cat this and all, but since you're my best friend I'm glad you were the first cat."
”If we weren’t on the edge of the river and it wouldn’t be so dangerous, I’d tackle you,” Ruben stated in a matter-of-fact way, flicking his ear and sending the bit of water flying. Then, he let a grin split his maw so his friend would know he was just teasing her. “Since I can’t do that, I’ll settle for this.” Using one of his front paws, he swept it through the water to splash Tove, a teasing purr coming from the tom. The attack had sort of backfired, as they were sat so close to each other that Ruben ended up getting himself wet, too. Though he didn’t mind the feel of water, and it actually helped cool him on this hot day. “You’ll have to teach me to swim one day,” he remarked distractedly. He’d have to get over this silly fear of swimming, though.

Ruben turned to his friend when she spoke, staying quiet to let her speak her mind. When she seemed done, he couldn’t help but feel a rush of affection. He was the first she’d brought here? The tom placed a paw on Tove’s shoulder. I’m glad, too. It means a lot to know I’m the first you’ve shared this with.” He maintained eye contact for a few fluttering heartbeats, before turning his attention back to the seemingly magical place they were in. As he watched the water rushing by a small fish jumped out, water splashing with it and glittering in the sunlight. The black Mau let out a delighted gasp, turning back to the molly. “Did you see that? That was amazing!” A lot of things were amazing, as he was beginning to realize. This place, for one. And the molly next to him... yes, she was certainly amazing.

|Character Site|