Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:04 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:57 PM
Design Competition!
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:51 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:44 PM

Old June 12th, 2018, 09:01 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Frog + Nettle’s Litter [Private, I guess]

Me and @Suspiciousmindz were thinking about getting Frog and his kits roleplayed a bit more together, so here it is!
@Cosmo
@starfall
@Mauve

Swirl sat platantly in the dusty field, the smells of green-leaf weaving around her. She had been roaming through the grain filling up the meadows nearby, and today was the perfect day to do it.
Stopping to sniff a rock, she pressed her nose up against the cool surface, then stepped back once more to resume her jolty walk through the stalks of wheat or just grasses of some sort.
Her family had recently stopped to make a small home here, she doubted it was permanent, but the white molly was always hopeful that they’d find a permanent barn or meadow or even a tree. She resumed her pace, and decided to go to the other side of the field.
At this time of year, the farmers would have been... it was strange to explain. They looked like they were driving over them, but nothing was crushed and all that was left was watery stems. Watering, She guessed. She wasn’t allowed to go very far away from the others, so today was a special day when they were nearby, so she could always call to one of them, but she was relatively on her own.
Paws crunching on the ground, she walked forward a bit more before catching sight of a pearl-white moth, that was flittering between the plants like the wind. Her green eyes wide, she moved a bit forward before crouching down low and swatting at the insect with one fast paw. It cut through the air, and hit the moth once, but it soon got away and fled while Swirl was distracted.

{Open}

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 12th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Frog + Nettle’s Litter [Private, I guess]

@Silver Fishie
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall
@Mauve

A silver and white molly sat not too far from her young daughter grooming her fur. Her ivory and silver fur was very neat, soft and well kept so she didn't need to groom herself but since she, Frog, and their kits had settled down for a while she was more than content too have daily grooming sessions. Nettle cleaned her fur in soft even strokes, finding it to be calming.
Nettle may have been mostly at ease but she still had her ears pricked and alert, if her moons in the syndicate had taught her anything it was that she had to be alert and ready for anything. Especially if she had kits. Back when she had her first litter Nettle had been young, so she had easily protected them from all the cats around her. But those cats had also protected her, at least a little bit. They knew nothing about loyalty. She knew that now with only Frog and herself to protect her kits she needed to be especially alert.
Rustle. Nettle stopped at the sound of rustling wheat or grasses. She looked up to see her daughter walking happily in the large stalks. She smiled and lay down to watch the molly. She resisted the urge to tell her to be careful. She knew that her daughter was older know, but Nettle was still a mother.
Old June 13th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Cosmo @Silver Fishie

Frog was lazily enjoying the day. He was sprawled on his side, his yellow hues half open as he basked in the sun. Tail tip twitching contently, he listened as his daughter bounded around in the taller grass nearby. A yawn escaped his mouth as he finally opened his eyes fully so he could look in the direction she was, noting where Nettle decided to lay down at. "Don't wander off too far, you'll get lost," he called, though his voice stayed relatively low considering the distance between them wasn't too far. His gaze shifted towards Nettle, giving her a small chirping noise to tease her as if she were his next target for prey. "Careful Nettle, I might pounce you when you're not expecting it," he spoke happily, content with how things were at this moment. He was happy, the first few happy moons he'd had in a long time. This was good. All of this.
Old June 14th, 2018, 06:33 AM
boo

@Cosmo @Suspiciousmindz

Swirl quickly lifted her head at the sound of her father’s voice. She saw that Nettle was laying down next to Frog, and both were watching her. She shot a reassuring smile in their direction.
“I won’t!” She called, her whiskers twitching. Ears slicking back, she caught notice of a small green leaf sitting on the ground by her right paw.
Bending down into a mock hunting pounce, she slid onto the leaf more than leapt, and crushed it beneath her paws.
Swirl was definitely a kit at heart. She loved to play and adventure more than learn to hunt or whatever her other siblings were doing. Picking up the now thoroughly smushed piece of greenery in her mouth, she put it back on the ground right in front of her, and pounce-slid again towards it.
Happy that she had smothered it with her whole body, she sat up and looked around the field for something new to do.
Turning, she dived into the field once more and sniffed a little path for herself.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; June 14th, 2018 at 06:34 AM.
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Cosmo @Silver Fishie @Suspiciousmindz @The Fallen Queen

The only male of the litter was sitting a foot or so behind his mother, grooming his milky fur. It had gotten dirty after his sister barreled past him, kicking up the dust that stuck to the blades of grass. A tiny pink tongue shot out and dragged across the tiny paw, leaving it a little cleaner each time. Light grey ears perked as he heard his fathers voice, which caused him to stop his efforts to make himself look spotless and look up, pale amber optics flickered with curiosity. He hadn't even noticed his mother had gone up and moved, he didn't even hear her. Pink tongue stayed poked out as his attention was now directed toward his sister, listening intently as he heard the grass rustle loudly, than her land, rather loudly, on the ground. He could only assume she had jumped on something again. The dainty tom wrapped his ebony tail around himself and let out a little sigh, laying his head down staring off into nothing. Swirl sounded like she was having fun...and he didn't know where Moon was, but he could only assume they were having fun as well. What was he going to do? Of course he could have fun in his own ways...but he found out that his siblings didn't really consider his fun...fun. Edelweiss twitched his nose "Swirl!!" he called, hoping that grabbed her attention. "What do you see?" he asked. He always asked his siblings what they saw whenever they adventured, all the cool things they found. One time he remembered Moon found a pine cone and brought it back for him to touch and fiddle with. It was spiky and smooth..which was weird. But he knew that there was always something Swirl or Moon could tell him about.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 15th, 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Somewhere in Space

@Silver Fishie
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall
@Mauve

Nettle turned to face her mate. She purred. Her golden orbs locked on her mate she stood up. "Well that's Swirl for you," Nettle said happily as she watched her daughter walk through the tall stalks of grass. Nettle turned her gaze from her mate when she heard her son talk. Edelweiss was bouncing after his sister. Nettle purred in amusement at their behavior. When Frog spoke again she snorted. "Come on, you know I'm far more alert than ever," She said to the black and white tom. Suddenly an idea hit her, she locked her eyes on Frog, and bunched her muscles. "But you on the other hand.." Nettle said as she leaped through the air towards her mate.
Old June 16th, 2018, 05:10 PM
boo

@starfall @Cosmo @Suspiciousmindz

Swirl’s head jumped up like a bird with a worm at the noise. Smiling, she caught sight of her brother, Edelweiss. He was sitting on the ground, behind Frog and Nettle.
“A moth!” She meowed excitedly to him, her eyes sparkling. “I think it’s gone now though.” She added, swiveling around on her feet to stare around the meadow patch where she was romping.
She had always liked moths and butterflies. They just seemed so... beautiful. It was ironic, actually, that whenever she saw one she wanted to catch it.
Once she caught it, she never knew what to do with it exactly. Kill it? No. Probably let it go again, even though she couldn’t find it after that.
She happily thought of what to do. Maybe she should go find it, even if the search might prove to be useless.
“Hey!” She called, bounding over towards her brother with her tail up in the air like a flagpost and her ears erect and forward in greeting once more. ”Maybe we should go find it! I bet it’s not too far away,” She meowed as she rounded her parents and approached her brother.
She gazed expectantly at him, her sparkle returning to her gaze as fast as lightning.

~pom~

Old June 18th, 2018, 02:50 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

moon was laying on the nice cool grass, trying to sink into the earth. it was much cooler down there. after all the sun couldn't reach you when you're under ground. they lift their head at the sound of their sister's voice and brother's. what could they be doing in this heat? while it really wasn't that hot. they slowly stood up, moving their aching limbs as they walk over to their siblings. they pause, their head quickly snapping toward the sound of their parents. moon blink twice, staring at the two before finally reach their siblings. tilting their head as their tail tip flickered as to show they were interested in the adventure. they weren't exactly but didn't want to be left behide. the small cat stare at their siblings as if they were waiting for either both or one of them to nod their head for permission. moon didn't want to be a burden if the two just wanted to have some 'bonding' alone. it was like this all the time. still amaze how they haven't gotten annoyed by them. perhaps they were and just didn't want to them to their face. moon didn't mind that either. fake friends were better then no friends to them. they shook their head in an attempt to clear their troublesome thoughts. moon didn't know what might happen if they did speak like the rest well the few cats they knew. they would blurt everything out and they didn't want to say something that they might regret later. moon look around as if to look for the moth that swirl had lost.

@starfall
@Suspiciousmindz
@Comso
@Sliver Fishie

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 20th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Cosmo @starfall @Silver Fishie @The Fallen Queen @Mauve

The tom was distracted momentarily from his mate as he watched his kittens start to interact with each other. His heart felt happy seeing them rest, talk, and play. Then Nettle's voice caught his attention and his yellow hues turned in time to see the she-cat crouch down. His gaze widened slightly and his body prepared to be leaped on. He didn't have time to respond nor had time to react to the sudden pounce before her body weight crashed into him, sending him flatter to the ground than he already was. "WHOA!" he hollered, his voice alight with play. "That's not fair!" he continued.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 20th, 2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

@Silver Fishie
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall
@Mauve

Nettle grinned down at her mate. "Oh it's fair," She purred, "Careful Frog, I might pounce on you when you're not expecting it!" Nettle batted at the tom's ears before getting off. She sat down right beside him and smiled down on him. She pointed at her daughter and son who were trying to find a butterfly. "You know that butterfly escaped from Edelweiss and Swirl way easier than you escaped me," She purred, "Maybe it could teach you a few things!"