Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 05:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:26 AM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 04:15 AM

Old May 20th, 2018, 07:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default A tigers return ( what!?!!!!-_-)

I don't know if y'all have been catching up on the books I really haven't meaning I'm still on new prophecy but I heard that there is a new mouse dunged tigrestar! Thanks to fandom wiki it is true ... It's like with that flipkit name A it's not creative B people are gonna get the current tigrestar mixed up with the original one I know I did . And who knows if this one is gonna follow his grandfather's pawsteps? Or if his grandfather is gonna try to convince him through his dreams like with brambleclaw and hawkfrost to try and destroy thunderclan? This be now my new problem with the series but warriors is still good don't get me wrong .Oh and plus this current tigrestar also leads shadowclan like the old one used to and they look identical !!! C'mon Erin's where your creativity that you used to have what y'all think of this???

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 20th, 2018, 07:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A tigers return ( what!?!!!!-_-)

I haven't been keeping up much with the series, but when did Tiger 2.0 start leading like Tigerstar OG?

Also,

keep in mind it would be impossible for the original Tigerstar to influence Tigerstar 2.0 during his leadership, as Tigerstar OG faded into nothingness during The Last Hope along with Hawkfrost. Both of them are done for good.

It's more likely he'll be influenced by a living cat, if anything at all.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post
I haven't been keeping up much with the series, but when did Tiger 2.0 start leading like Tigerstar OG?

Also,

keep in mind it would be impossible for the original Tigerstar to influence Tigerstar 2.0 during his leadership, as Tigerstar OG faded into nothingness during The Last Hope along with Hawkfrost. Both of them are done for good.

It's more likely he'll be influenced by a living cat, if anything at all.
Oh... I didn't know that part xD that's good that the orginal tigrestar is faded to nothingness but that part I don't understand ... If the cats die and go to either starclan or darkforest wouldn't they be there like a normal spirit would if they pass? Or is it one of those things that they only exist if you believe in it enough?? .and I didn't say that he started leading like his grandfather but what if he will? . But he is a leader in shadowclan . Thank fandom wiki for my knowledge of this .

Old May 20th, 2018, 07:57 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
Oh... I didn't know that part xD that's good that the orginal tigrestar is faded to nothingness but that part I don't understand ... If the cats die and go to either starclan or darkforest wouldn't they be there like a normal spirit would if they pass? Or is it one of those things that they only exist if you believe in it enough?? .and I didn't say that he started leading like his grandfather but what if he will? . But he is a leader in shadowclan . Thank fandom wiki for my knowledge of this .
The Erins have it set up so that if the living dies, they go to StarClan / the Place of No Stars. If their spirits die, they fade into nothingness and are gone forever.

Quote:
plus this current tigrestar also leads shadowclan like the old one used to
I was asking about this.

Old May 20th, 2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post

The Erins have it set up so that if the living dies, they go to StarClan / the Place of No Stars. If their spirits die, they fade into nothingness and are gone forever.

I was asking about this.
Oh ! And by that I'm just saying that there are now two tigerstars that leading the clan one from it's past and one current time where the other clans have leaders with different names like ex pinestar...if you are catching my drift ...I don't know how else to explain it . Like two leaders with the exact same name are leading the clan but one has died and another has took its place ...it's like when Napoleon ruled he named his son his name . It would just be tigerstar II.

Old May 20th, 2018, 08:53 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
Oh ! And by that I'm just saying that there are now two tigerstars that leading the clan one from it's past and one current time where the other clans have leaders with different names like ex pinestar...if you are catching my drift ...I don't know how else to explain it . Like two leaders with the exact same name are leading the clan but one has died and another has took its place ...it's like when Napoleon ruled he named his son his name . It would just be tigerstar II.
Ah, gotcha!

Old June 5th, 2018, 02:28 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

I AM MAD!!!
I AM UPSET!!
Firestar's most likely up there in Cat Heaven with a brown paper sack, having a panic attack because now there's another leader named Tigerstar!

'what do you MEAN he's gonna be a good leader! He's Shadowclan's leader, and he's named TIGERSTAR! The original was named Tigerstar, and he was Shadowclan's leader, and WHERE DID THAT GET HIM, HMM?! HMM?!'
Old June 5th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
I AM MAD!!!
I AM UPSET!!
Firestar's most likely up there in Cat Heaven with a brown paper sack, having a panic attack because now there's another leader named Tigerstar!

'what do you MEAN he's gonna be a good leader! He's Shadowclan's leader, and he's named TIGERSTAR! The original was named Tigerstar, and he was Shadowclan's leader, and WHERE DID THAT GET HIM, HMM?! HMM?!'
EXACTLY !! thank you for understanding my problem with that! Plus don't they look almost the same!? ( I saw from wiki ) why don't they make another fireheart while there at it huh? XD.

Old June 5th, 2018, 04:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
EXACTLY !! thank you for understanding my problem with that! Plus don't they look almost the same!? ( I saw from wiki ) why don't they make another fireheart while there at it huh? XD.
Yeah, they do. He WAS originally supposed to look a lot like Goldenflower actually, but then when he was an apprentice suddenly. 'hey, he looks like Tigerstar'.
Oh please Erins, do! I'm sure another Firestar would go over well with Thunderclan.

'Bramblestar casually nodded to the nervous new leader. "I don't think we've formally met, I'm Bramblestar, who are you?" he asked. "Oh, Um... I'm Firestar, I was Fireheart before. My clan leader named me after that Thunderclan leader a while back- oh, are you okay?" The ginger tom looked at Bramblestar, who was frozen, eye twitching. "Great," Bramblestar muttered," all we need now is a dog attack, another Great Journey, and a new Scourge and Dark Forest!" The dark brown tabby continued to mutter under his breath, eye twitching, looking at the new 'Firestar' as if he expected him to get crushed by a tree and sing. Meanwhile, Squirrelflight and Leafpool were helping Graystripe, who was sincerely questioning his sanity.Thunderclan left the gathering shortly after. Arguing among themselves about if Firestar had come back from the dead. They sent Lionblaze to check his grave.'

Sorry I had to.

Last edited by Bracken12; June 5th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Yeah, they do. He WAS originally supposed to look a lot like Goldenflower actually, but then when he was an apprentice suddenly. 'hey, he looks like Tigerstar'.
Oh please Erins, do! I'm sure another Firestar would go over well with Thunderclan.

'Bramblestar casually nodded to the nervous new leader. "I don't think we've formally met, I'm Bramblestar, who are you?" he asked. "Oh, Um... I'm Firestar, I was Fireheart before. My clan leader named me after that Thunderclan leader a while back- oh, are you okay?" The ginger tom looked at Bramblestar, who was frozen, eye twitching. "Great," Bramblestar muttered," all we need now is a dog attack, another Great Journey, and a new Scourge and Dark Forest!" The dark brown tabby continued to mutter under his breath, eye twitching, looking at the new 'Firestar' as if he expected him to get crushed by a tree and sing. Meanwhile, Squirrelflight and Leafpool were helping Graystripe, who was sincerely questioning his sanity.Thunderclan left the gathering shortly after. Arguing among themselves about if Firestar had come back from the dead. They sent Lionblaze to check his grave.'

Sorry I had to.
XD No need to apologise I loved it! And that little snippet you wrote was actually pretty good . Welp here we have a perfect example in the warriors series of Napoleon rule! ( Napoleon 2 ,tigerstar 2 one ruled France while the other rules shadowclan !)