Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:02 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Goldenkit.

{Quote go's here}

Name: Goldenkit.
Past Names: None.
Future names: Gooldenpaw, Goldenbell.
Name organs: Golden, The ginger stripes in her fur. Bell, It sounds cute.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)[Most likely]

Past Ranks: None.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: SkyClan.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: SkyClan nursery.
Date of birth: February 20th, 2018.
Blood line: Unknown.
Beliefs: Right know she'll believe everything she's told. So, everything and nothing.

Appearance: Golden is a beautiful off white molly with a slender long legged build. Still being a kit she has fuzzy fur instead of the sleek fur she'll gene as she gets older. Her tail is a golden ginger color with paler rings around it and it's a bit longer then the normal kit's tail but it balances out with her long legs. Her paws are a creamy ginger color with hints of darker ginger stripes going a froth the was up her legs. Along with Golden's slender body she has a narrower face, her muzzle and ears making a triangle at the right view. Golden has wide ginger gold ears that look a bit big for her but as she grows they'll look just fine. Her muzzle is mostly ginger with hints of a lighter creamy color hear and there. Like a hyacinth her nose is a pastel pink along with her paw pads while her whiskers are a feathery white. Golden's eyes are a beautiful blue resembling a blue cornflower in hue.
Fur Texture: Silky, fluffy, still has kit fuzz.
Fur Length: Short.

Personality

Outer look: Goldenkit is a kind kitten she's always going to the kits by themselves and helping when ever she can. Being a bit taller then the other kits due to her long legs she's normally mistaken to be a moon older then she is witch gives her an advantage sometimes. Why you ask? Well with her size she can help in deferent ways then if she could if she was shorter.
It also helps with her games she plays. This playful kit has already learned how to use her long limbs to her advantage in games such as moss ball and tag. Jumping higher or running farther faster then the kits with shorter legs. Though sometimes she'll let the youngest or lest confident kits catch her making it seam like they did it. To build up their confidences.
To be honest Goldenkit is a arrogant kit, most kits are but her arrogates doesn't leave her like most. She doesn't act like a knows it all but sometimes she will behave like she does because she truly believes she does. This can be a very bad thing. One it can be annoying and two it can make her seem like a smartelic. When she really isn't or isn't trying to, lets put it that way. Her arrogant attitude goes with her over trusting side. Why? Because she is to trusting and doesn't think about where her trust lands. This causes her to believe pretty much everything she's told. Witch is a good thing when she's being told stuff by her mother and mentor that she needs to believe.
Goldenkit is rash meaning she doesn't think about her actions. The definition of rash or rashly is, without careful consideration of the possible consequences; impetuously. That describes her well since she can be very rash at times. Let me correct that, she can be rash all the time. Hopefully she'll grow out of the by the time she's an apprentice or warrior.
With that this young molly is very curious wanting to know about anything and everything. So, if your around this kit be papered to be up to your eyes in questions. What's this, why does that happen, whos that, can that happen, may I, what about this or that and many many more questions will be asked by this kit. Maybe more then once.
Though this kit is a chatter box her mind never letting her stop asking questions she's a very out going cat. She's the definition of the exact opposite of shy. Random cat she's never seen in her life of that's fine she'll just walk right up to them and start a conversation with them. If they leave, that's fine she can just fine another random cat to talk to or ask a million questions.
This long legged kit you'd probably think was just as skittish as she is chatty and if you did I'd have to correct you. Goldenkit is quite brave when it comes down to it. she may not be as brave as a full grown warrior but she's willing to stand up to anything really and face the danger.
It may come as a surprise maybe you expected this but Goldenkit can be angered easier then some kits. Sometimes she'll have the patents to hold her cool but other times she's a ticking time bomb. She gets this from her mother though neither are going to be proud of that.
Yup that's Goldenkit for ya.
Traits: Kind| Playful| Arrogant| Trusting| Rash| Loving| Curious| Outgoing| Brave| Angered easily.
Ups: Kind, brave, loving.
Equal: Trusting, outgoing, playful.
Downs: Arrogant, rash, angered easily.
Since Golden is just a kitten her personality will develop more as she ages and grows.

Fears: TBA.
Reasons for fears: TBA.

Kin.

Mother: Snowbreeze| Biological| RPed by Morgan| Goldenkit loves her mother looking up to her though sometimes she can be annoyed with her.
Father: Open.
Brothers: Owlkir| Biological| RPed @StarryNebula| Goldenkit loves her only brother dearly though she wished he'd would take time to make friends with other kits like her.
Brothers In-law: ---
Sisters: Lightkit| Biological| RPed by @Liekki| Goldenkit loves her sister Lightkit though she wished she'd be a bit braver.
Lilackit| Biological| RPed by @Okapi| Lilackit is loved by her sister Goldenkit.(More thoughts to come.)
Sisters In-law: ---
Non-Binary sibling: ---
Non-Binary siblings In-law: ---
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cousinss: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: None at the moment.
Nieces: None at the moment.
Sons: To young.
Daughters: To young.

Family tree: To be added.

Relationships

Friends: Diamondkit| Living| RPed by @The Loner Forever| Thoughts ---
Close Friends: Open.
Best Friends: Gorgekit| Living| RPed by @♤ Allora ♤ | Thoughts ---

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: None.
Future Mentor: Appleleaf| Living| RPed by @The Loner Forever| Thoughts ---

Apprentice: None.
Past Apprentice: None.
Future Apprentice:

Future Mate:
Love interest: To young.
Past Love interest: None.
Future Love interests: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Open.
Bullies: Open.

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) I made Goldenkit quite fast to be honest. And was mainly made to be Owlkit's sister.
(2) She's my first flame point kitten but my second tabby point molly.
(3) I was debating on naming her Goldenspider if she was a tom I would.
(4) Her eye color was inspired by Cornflowers and her nose, paw pads and inner ear color was inspired off Hyacinths.
(5) I almost based her off one of my friends.
(6) I'm debating on giving her a slight Sothern ascent because the name Goldenbell reminds me of Sothern bell.

Backstory:

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 30th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.