Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old February 28th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Oceanfur.

"Ugh. Why is everyone such mouse brains! Does no cat here know how to do anything? No I don't want to lead, just show you how your a mouse brain. We don't need to win every battle or wine and bellyach when we loss. Stop actng like a bunch of kits and act like warriors, maybe you'll be smarter then. Oh, did I hurt you feelings? Good,
some cat had to tell you." ~Oceanfur.

Name: Oceanfur.
Past Names: Oceankit, Oceanpaw.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organ: Ocean, her ocean blue eyes. Fur, her blue tented fur.
Voice: Kagero from, Fire Emblem Fates.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Kit, apprentice.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: ShadowClan.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: ShadowClan.
Date of birth: January 10, 2016
Blood line: Unknown.
Beliefs: She has a shaky relationship with StarClan. Believing that she is not important or loyal enough to go there and will end up in the Dark forest no matter what.

Appearance: Oceanfur is a blue gray molly resembling a Russian blue, she has short smooth fur that appears silver in the moonlight. Her nose is a deep gray that is mistaken for a black along with her paw pads. Ocean is about average height for a molly of ShadowClan though her ears and tail are quiet long/laerge. The whiskers on her are as white as snow and her eyes and a brilliant ocean blue with flecks of green in them.
Fur Texture: Soft, silky.
Fur Length: Short.

Personality

Hidden parts: Depressed| Unloyal| Lonely| Nervous| Attachment fear.
Parts she shows: Snappy| Uncaring| Mean| Witty| Smart| Emotionless| Blunt| Brave.
Must be close to find: Protective| Loving| Caring| Goofy| Playful| Loyal.
Outer look: Oceanfur has three sides to her, the one no one knows about, the one she shows and the one you have to be very close to her and earn her trust to find. The one she hides lists that she is Depressed, unloyal, lonely, nervous and has attachment fear, let's start with that.
Oceanfur isn't to depressed, she just finds no reason to live with all the fighting and drama going on. She wouldn't kill herself as she views that as lizard brained but she goes on day after day with no purpose, in her opinion. Devoting her life to ShadowClan and putting her Clan first never really stood out as honorable to this molly. Yes, she'd hunt and fight for them but she's not loyal to them as a whole. That along with pushing everyone away makes her quiet lonely, but does she try not to be? Nope, not hard enough. Why? Because she is nervous about getting close to anyone, but hides that fact thinking it will make others think she's week. This goes along with her attachment fear, she secretly fears getting close and losing the cat she got close to. It's just a fear, some fear death or spiders others thunderpaths and monsters but this molly fear the loss of someone she finally gets close to.
Now, on to the parts she shows which are, Snappy, Uncaring, Mean, Witty, Smart, Emotionless, Blunt, Brave. Most of those are an act to keep others away such as the uncaring, emotionless and mean parts. Yes, she can be snappy and blunt even when you get to know her, that's just part of who she is. Now Oceanfur is smart and witty she feels she has to be, so she can push her Clanmates farther away. Why is this? She believes if you are smarter then the average Warrior your Clanmates will hate you, and she honest wants that. Okay now to explain it. Since she is afraid of getting close to anyone and everyone so she pushes the away masking the real her to keep that at a distant. If everyone in ShadowClan hates her if she dies no one will miss her there for they can't be upset when she's sent to the Dark Forest for, in her opinion, not being good enough. She just doesn't want to leave a bunch of sorrow behind because she has convened herself that she's 100% going to the place of no stars. This may make you think, how can a cat that is witty and smart be so set on the idea that she'll go to the worst place after death? She was told by a cat, who will remain unnamed, at a young age that if you are to go to StarClan you have to be good enough and loyal enough. And she still believes it. Now Oceanfur may seem uncaring and emotionless but she's not she only wants everyone to believe she is and if they don't she'll give the a reason to. Even if it causes a fight and if it does she will turn it around on them giving the more of a reason to hate her. The parts that really shine though is her only real traits that she shows openly. Her Bluntness and the occasion to snap at people. It doesn't matter who you are she will snap at you from time to time. It's part of her. Her bluntness just shows since she doesn't understand not being blunt.
Now onto the part only a few luck felines have seen her Protective, Loving, Caring, Goofy, Playful and Loyal side. Let's start with her loyalty. Oceanfur, as mentioned above, is not loyal to ShadowClan but she is fiercely loyal to the few cats that manege to brake her stone hard shell to find the real her. Her loyaltiy and protective sides go togather. She'd die to protect her close friends and kin as well and would never do something behind their back. But if you damage that trust she gave to to be protective and loyal to you. She'll kill you. Probably won't go and literally kill you but she'll make you pay and make you wish you never betrayed her. She will try to make your life honorable just to keep get back at you for shattering her and to give her Clanmates more reasons to hate her. But if you don't betray her she will be the most loving, caring cat you'd ever meet with is so surprising it catches everyone off guard. Then her playfulness and goofy side it's like she turned into a completely different cat. It's almost unreal how much she can change. But it spears she's just a natural born actress.
Personality traits: Depressed| Unloyal| Lonely| Nervous| Attachment fear| Snappy| Uncaring| Mean| Witty| Smart| Emotionless| Blunt| Brave| Protective| Loving| Caring| Goofy| Playful| Loyal.
Ups: Smart, witty, caring, loyal, loving, brave.
Equal: Protective, playful, goofy, blunt, nervous.
Downs: Depressed, unloyal, lonely, mean, snappy, uncaring, attachment fear, emotionless.

Kin.

Mother: Open.
Father: Open.
Brothers: Brackenfeather| Biological| Living| RPed by @Morgan| "I love my brother Brackenfeather, he means a lot to me. He's easy to be around and just pick on but he's a bit skittish. If you dare hurt him you're dead."
Sisters: Darkdream| Biological| Living| RPed by @Dark blossom| " Yeah, I love Darkdream, she's my sister after all. Though she can be a bit annoying at times. But don't you lay a claw on her or you'll be tasting blood. "
Blizzardwing| Biological| Living| RPed by @Fern| "Blizzardwing's easy to be around with her level headed nature I love her as much as my other littermates but she always looks to the bright sode. She's always happy, it's unnatural. If you tell her or hurt her I'll kill you, understand?"
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cosines: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Open.
Nieces: Open.
Sons: None yet.
Daughters: None yert.

Family tree: Ocean Family.

Relationships

Friends: Littlegaze| Living| RPed by @DarkLeaf| "I don't completely trust her but I'm trying. It's good to know that she can relate with me. We get along pretty well and I'm starting to watch over her more."
Littlemask| Living| RPed by @The Fallen Queen| " Littlemask's okay I've spent time with him and Littlegaze a few times. Though he's a fragile tom and if anyone hurts him they'll answer to me. "
Close Friends: Open.
Beast Friends: Galetuft| Living| RPed by @Florence + machine| "Galetuft is a good friend, we understand each other. We can both hide our emotions like a frog hides it's nest. I look after her like she dose me you hurt one of us your dead, that's a fact."

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: Open.
Future Mentor: None.

Apprentice: None.
Past Apprentice: Open.(12-13 moons)
Future Apprentice: Zinniakit| Living| RPed by @Teggy| Hasn't met yet.

Future Mate: Open.
Love interest: None.
Past Love interest: None.
Future Love interests: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Disturb cloud| Living| RPed by @Hexict| Thoughts ---
Silentcry| Living| RPed by Hexict| Thoughts ---
Bullies: Open.

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) Oceanfur was originally just going to be a careless die for her Clan molly but I gave it a twist to make her more interesting.
(2) She was in a sibling group of three, her and her two brothers. But I didn't put her brothers in the main Clans.

Back story:
To be added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 14th, 2018 at 01:03 PM.