Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old February 26th, 2018, 02:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default A finder for my new oc Coldheart

“So when you're cold
From the inside out
And don't know what to do,
Remember love and friendship,
And warmth will come to you.
Quote by Stephen Cosgrove, Gnome from Nome “
Coldheart ( named this way because of how cold she was when she was named)
Her age is 35 moons
Female of course
She’s a black maine coon with ice blue eyes, she has many scars especially over her left eye making that eye a milky blue color in the shape of a x, she has a scar going down her arm and a scar going though her side, has a other small scar on her paw and one dangerously close to her neck. She looks more male than anything and her voice is usually calm and a bit husky, when embarrassed her voice rises a bit making her sound more girly than ever and she does have a tendency to sing.
Her personality: A calm molly throughout, she speaks calmly and always with respect. Has high beliefs in the warrior law and does have some belief in starclan but it varies as time passes on, has high respect for her fellow warriors and especially the medicine cats which she tries to offer help at times, she sees the medicine cats as a very important role within the clans along side the leader and deputy. Completely composed and relaxed in the face of battle and will show no mercy if it’s for a good cause. She can be stubborn if the reason for a fight is for a dumb reason, she won’t fight, kill or hurt anyone unless she gets a good reason to do it. Is extremely loyal to her clan and will never even think about crossing the borders unless the leader says it so, she respects everyone and even has a tendency to call her leader and other high ranks: “ My lord” or “My lady” and more, has a strong sense of justice and pride for her clan and will do anything of course as long as it’s for a good cause which is why she joined Thunderclan in the first place when she was younger and more rebellious she was a rouge, fighting to live and leading a small group of cats to survival when she found Thunderclan her own group betrayed her simply because she was seen as soft for letting kittypets live simply because they had a good reason. She was injured but found now she fights for the home that saved her. Will not speak out of turn unless she has good reason and will not start petty agreements over something she doesn’t see as worth fighting for but she will speak if it’s for something big and important and she will not show mercy when she speaks earning her the name Coldheart for being cold for the sake of a clan that saved her.
She is actually a bit of a social cat despite her cold looks and voice or more like monotone voice. She is actually trying to be more open and carefree like many of the cats even if her personality is seen as a good thing she just can’t help but want to feel something more. She tries to smile but her smiles seem like growls and her purrs when forced are even more scary, she of course tries to tell jokes and even tries to flirt but she’s not very good at it. A air head when it comes to love but knows friendship well! If she managed to make someone laugh or purr or anything she will relax and end up really smiling or even really purring back it’s very rare. When she’s very cheerful or just happy about something she tends to hum or even sing a bit when she has a chance, she is indeed seeking a love but right now the clan is always first. But I will say this she can get really embarrassed real easily, she worries constantly if she was doing the right thing while speaking or flirting or anything social. When they don’t laugh she immediately worries and apologizes if she did or said something wrong.
A cold cat with a shy heart, a cat who never felt warmth before now that she has it, there is no way she’s going to lose it.

Roles she needs is
Best friend: taken by @Celestial palethunder
5 love interests ( that must have a crush on her XD she ain’t easy): ( I kinda want one cute one that keeps trying to confess but just gets friendzoned x3 ) Phoenixtail @Midnight the Galaxy Cat 4 open
Friends: deerfrost, honeyflower
( @Fuzzyfeline )
Her former mentor ( she will look up and try to get advice about how to be more open will be seen as a mother than anything): open
Apprentice: Lambpaw @Opal
Next apprentice: minkkit ( Fuzzyfeline)
Enemies: 2 open, thistleheart ( Fuzzyfeline )
Soon to be mate: will be chosen and I’ll sent a pm to the one who gets it :3 May have more than one mate

She will off to visit her rouge brother which is Sano! And Lucifer! Don’t worry they really are kind to her so how about a friend who’s protective over her when this happens: open

If any more roles or plots for her just say!
Either make your own fourm or just follow this one!
Name
Personality
Rp example of course you don’t have to do this
Other
Questions

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 3rd, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:06 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: A finder for my new oc Coldheart

Also just make up your own fourms suprise me!!! :3
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:07 PM
The Madness King

Bumps :3
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:54 AM
The Madness King

Bump ;^;
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:34 PM
The Madness King

Bumps!! I’m free for anything!
If interested
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Rubinaito
@hiraeth
@Integrity
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:03 AM
The Madness King

Bumps
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:38 AM
so nasty

Name: Lambpaw
Looks:Kit/early apprentice, Late apprentice/warrior
Role you want: Apprentice
Personality: Lambpaw is a very timid she-cat. She often stays away from big crowds and, has a deep-rooted fear of public speaking. Lamppaw would most likely benefit from from Coldheart's stoic nature as it would work to calm her down whenever she's on the brink of hysterics. Also whenever she's very upset or anxious she'll start to make humming sounds and rapidly twitch her whiskers.
Other: @Broken Madness
Questions: Not at the moment
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Name: Lambpaw
Looks:Kit/early apprentice, Late apprentice/warrior
Role you want: Apprentice
Personality: Lambpaw is a very timid she-cat. She often stays away from big crowds and, has a deep-rooted fear of public speaking. Lamppaw would most likely benefit from from Coldheart's stoic nature as it would work to calm her down whenever she's on the brink of hysterics. Also whenever she's very upset or anxious she'll start to make humming sounds and rapidly twitch her whiskers.
Other: @Broken Madness
Questions: Not at the moment
Accepted! :3
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:02 PM
The Madness King

Bumps
Old February 28th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

I'll apply later

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.