Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:47 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:44 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:27 PM
Honeyed Words and Sleeping...
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:20 PM

Old October 7th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Ermine's family (sort of private)

This is a private Roleplay between me and @Spinny although if you want to join, just pm me!

Where should we start?

Last edited by RipplePaw; October 7th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:16 AM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Ermine's family (sort of private)

Ok we'll start when they're really young or right when they're born?
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

Ok, I think it should be while they're young because them just being born might be boring
Old October 8th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Ok, I'll start. I Roleplay ermine and their mother and you Roleplay the brother and father

Ermine, a young kit of 1 moon, woke up one day smiling. This wasn't a new thing for her, though. Ermine was always smiling, her little front tooth poking though the right side of her mouth happily. Her eyes sparkled in the new sunlight and she bounced up instantly. A surge of happiness flew through her immediately. A new day! She hoped her brother was awake, not wanting to wake him up, but he was still fast asleep beside her. He'd have to wait to check on the plants. She raced out of her family's small cave that they had stayed in for that night to find the rest of them outside already. Her mother and father were smiling widely.
--
"You're plant has sprouted well before two moons. That is very good luck, we are proud of you," Ermine's mother congratulated her.
--
Ermine bounced up in joy. Her family was small, only her brother, mother, and father, but they still followed their ancestors traditions. With each kit that is born, they find a seed and plant it. If it started to grow before the cat became 2 moons, it was good luck. "What about my brothers?"
--
"I can't tell you to your face, you know. Go wake him, I'm sure he won't mind." Her mother sat down and licked her paw, satisfied.
--
Ermine thought that being sent to waking him was only a sign of good. His must have grown to! When a plant had finally grown, it was a sign that te Kit was old enough to learn the ways of their parents and leave to explore on their own. She couldn't wait to play with her brother beyond their cave area. To find what other cats lived out there somewhere and make friends. She couldn't wait to train with her mother and father and learn to hunt like them and provide for the family. And now she could!

(Ehh.. Sorry if it's weird, this is just the start. It'll probably change and get better as we continue) @Spinny

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too

Last edited by RipplePaw; October 8th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:25 PM

Branch narrowed his eyes, not opening them. He stayed lying down. When Ermine kept calling his name he finally opened them, sitting up and staring at her with unhappy eyes. "What do you want?" He asked, grumpily licking his paw with boredom. Branch knew it was ideally a good thing, but Ermine was too positive and excited. Why can't she just calm down and not need to talk and do stuff every second. "Why'd you wake me up this early? Today I wanted to over sleep." He waited for a good answer from Ermine.

--

The father, who's name was Flurry, watched his daughter with delight. She was so happy and strong and he was proud to have her as a daughter. Flurry's white pelt blew in the unusual wind. The wind was odd because the camp they currently stayed in was surrounded by tall unique trees, rarely letting strong breezes in the clearing.
@RipplePaw

Last edited by Spinny; October 10th, 2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: because
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Branch narrowed his eyes, not opening them. He stayed lying down. When Ermine kept calling his name he finally opened them, sitting up and staring at her with unhappy eyes. "What do you want?" He asked, grumpily licking his paw with boredom. Branch knew it was ideally a good thing, but Ermine was too positive and excited. Why can't she just calm down and not need to talk and do stuff every second. "Why'd you wake me up this early? Today I wanted to over sleep." He waited for a good answer from Ermine.

--

The father, who's name was Flurry, watched his daughter with delight. She was so happy and strong and he was proud to have her as a daughter. Flurry's white pelt blew in the unusual wind. The wind was odd because the camp they currently stayed in was surrounded by tall unique trees, rarely letting strong breezes in the clearing.
@RipplePaw
Ermine sat straight up and assumed her most powerful and serious look, but couldn't help but smile. "Our parents want you. My plant grew! This is to find out if yours did too, so we can train together!" By the end of her statement Ermine had lost any control and started to bounce around again. "I can't wait to hunt and fight and explore on our own! Come on, you've gotta come outside!"
--
Their mother sat quietly with a smile on her face. Her dark brown pelt was sparkled with light specks shining through the canopy above. She licked her paw. With a plant ceremony, only the father was allowed to tell sons and only the mother was able to tell daughters, it was tradition. Only cats of the correct gender could see the corresponding plant on their own. "So? Did his grow?" Oak, the mother's name, sighed. "We used the same looking seed since they are siblings, so I'd expect them to be grown around the same time." She smiled and looked into Flurry's eyes. She couldn't quit read his expression very well, but she hoped it was not only pride for his daughter but also for his son.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too

Last edited by RipplePaw; October 10th, 2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
Ermine sat straight up and assumed her most powerful and serious look, but couldn't help but smile. "Our parents want you. My plant grew! This is to find out if yours did too, so we can train together!" By the end of her statement Ermine had lost any control and started to bounce around again. "I can't wait to hunt and fight and explore on our own! Come on, you've gotta come outside!"
--
Their mother sat quietly with a smile on her face. Her dark brown pelt was sparkled with light specks shining through the canopy above. She licked her paw. With a plant ceremony, only the father was allowed to tell sons and only the mother was able to tell daughters, it was tradition. Only cats of the correct gender could see the corresponding plant on their own. "So? Did his grow?" Oak, the mother's name, sighed. "We used the same looking seed since they are siblings, so I'd expect them to be grown around the same time." She smiled and looked into Flurry's eyes. She couldn't quit read his expression very well, but she hoped it was not only pride for his daughter but also for his son.
Branch shot up with alert. "Your plant grew?" He was surprised that he felt jealousy. Branch shook and stood up wiping the surprised look from his face. He followed his sister outside nervously, noticing his parents were already outside. He looked up at them and padded towards them. "Did mine grow, too?" He asked.

--

"Yes, they both grew," Flurry said with pride to Oak as he saw Branch padding outside following his sister. "It must be an sign... They're going to have a great bond." He looked down at his son and smiled, even though he knew Branch wasn't smiling at him. "Branch," He said peacefully, "You're plant sprouted. I'm so proud of you." He pressed his snout to Branch's fur.

--

"Eww!" Branch hissed and stepped back when his father licked his head. "Uh, cool! It grew? Cool. Not that I'm as excited as Ermine," He glared at the grinning kitten bouncing up and down with a look of disgust and tried to hide his real pride and excitement.

--

Flurry looked at Oak with happiness for both his kits. "When should we start training?" He asked the whole family.

Last edited by Spinny; October 10th, 2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Quote:
Branch shot up with alert. "Your plant grew?" He was surprised that he felt jealousy. Branch shook and stood up wiping the surprised look from his face. He followed his sister outside nervously, noticing his parents were already outside. He looked up at them and padded towards them. "Did mine grow, too?" He asked.

--

"Yes, they both grew," Flurry said with pride to Oak as he saw Branch padding outside following his sister. "It must be an sign... They're going to have a great bond." He looked down at his son and smiled, even though he knew Branch wasn't smiling at him. "Branch," He said peacefully, "You're plant sprouted. I'm so proud of you." He pressed his snout to Branch's fur.

--

"Eww!" Branch hissed and stepped back when his father licked his head. "Uh, cool! It grew? Cool. Not that I'm as excited as Ermine," He glared at the grinning kitten bouncing up and down with a look of disgust and tried to hide his real pride and excitement.

--

Flurry looked at Oak with happiness for both his kits. "When should we start training?" He asked the whole family.
Ermine laughed and started to jump around. She rubbed her face in her brothers pelt and purred loudly. "I want to train as soon as possible!" But the young happy kit felt the uneasiness coming from her brothers pelt. She sighed, and looked up at her mother and father. "But we can go whenever anyone else wants." Ermine was so happy for today. She had gone to sleep like it was a normal day and woken up to a great surprise. She loved her life, and was really glad it was going this way.
--
Oak nodded. "I'd say either today or tomorrow," she mumbled, looking down at Branch. She knew he could be grumpy at times, but knew that underneath he was always secretly excited. "But the sooner we do it, the stronger you'll be! And the sooner you'll get to leave this place!" she laughed, licking both the kits on the head. She could tell Ermine, and even herself was wanting it to be today, but they all kept quiet for Branch.

Last edited by RipplePaw; October 10th, 2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
Ermine laughed and started to jump around. She rubbed her face in her brothers pelt and purred loudly. "I want to train as soon as possible!" But the young happy kit felt the uneasiness coming from her brothers pelt. She sighed, and looked up at her mother and father. "But we can go whenever anyone else wants." Ermine was so happy for today. She had gone to sleep like it was a normal day and woken up to a great surprise. She loved her life, and was really glad it was going this way.
--
Oak nodded. "I'd say either today or tomorrow," she mumbled, looking down at Branch. She knew he could be grumpy at times, but knew that underneath he was always secretly excited. "But the sooner we do it, the stronger you'll be! And the sooner you'll get to leave this place!" she laughed, licking both the kits on the head. She could tell Ermine, and even herself was wanting it to be today, but they all kept quiet for Branch.

"I'd say tomorrow," Flurry said, "We can't do it immediately. You 2 get a lot of sleep tonight. I'm so proud of both of you!" He grinned as Branch padded back to the den. "Wait," He called after his son. "Don't rest right away. Why don't you two play? It'll be fun, I'll play with you." He smiled.

--

Branch sighed. "Fine," He groaned. He padded over to Ermine. He sniffed and made sure his claws were sheathed when he pawed her. It felt refreshing to finally smack her on the cheek (but not too hard). :3
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Quote:
"I'd say tomorrow," Flurry said, "We can't do it immediately. You 2 get a lot of sleep tonight. I'm so proud of both of you!" He grinned as Branch padded back to the den. "Wait," He called after his son. "Don't rest right away. Why don't you two play? It'll be fun, I'll play with you." He smiled.

--

Branch sighed. "Fine," He groaned. He padded over to Ermine. He sniffed and made sure his claws were sheathed when he pawed her. It felt refreshing to finally smack her on the cheek (but not too hard). :3
Ermine laughed and jumped back and forth quickly. She hadn't play-fought with her brother in a while. "Look at me! I'm so good!" She shouted as she laughed herself directly into Branch's paws.
--
Oak sat down and licked her pelt. She looked at her son, who had gotten his brown pelt from her. And her daughter, who had gotten her pelt from her father's white pelt and her's combined. She thought about their future. What would it become? Even if she hoped no one would get hurt, she secretly hoped something exciting would happen eventually. "What should we do to prepare them?" She smiled to her mate. It's been so long, she couldn't remember what her parents had done the day before. Perhaps Flurry, who had the better memory of the two, did remember. Or neither did, in which case they'd have to wing it.