Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
hi i'm avian :3
Last post by alec
Today 02:59 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:54 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default The Creepy Alley ~Closed For Now~

Not many come down this strange place,
Only the ones who want to Hide
The Alley
Currently, this is private! But it will be opened at some point.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old September 25th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Everything Stays~

Default Re: The Creepy Alley ~Closed For Now~

(@Sparkledemon )
Why did this happen? Her mind was on auto-pilot she could not even process anything at the time everything she had done after running away from her horrible twolegs was a complete blur, Nelly paused blinking a bit and looking around having no clue where she had wandered into, based of what she could see it an alley she hadn't been attacked yet so that meant that there was more than likely hardly any cats, "I'm such a mouse brain.." The sandy tabby muttered to herself as she sat down and began to lick down her messy fur wincing as she licked over a wound from when one of her twolegs dropped something on her That will leave a scar... for some reason she wished...that another cat was here to comfort her I feel like I'm being watched...
| WIP Character Site!|
Old September 25th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Masked~ View Post
(@Sparkledemon )
Why did this happen? Her mind was on auto-pilot she could not even process anything at the time everything she had done after running away from her horrible twolegs was a complete blur, Nelly paused blinking a bit and looking around having no clue where she had wandered into, based of what she could see it an alley she hadn't been attacked yet so that meant that there was more than likely hardly any cats, "I'm such a mouse brain.." The sandy tabby muttered to herself as she sat down and began to lick down her messy fur wincing as she licked over a wound from when one of her twolegs dropped something on her That will leave a scar... for some reason she wished...that another cat was here to comfort her I feel like I'm being watched...
Whispervoice had been walking for hours after visiting Windclan territory. The tom looked around realizing where he was at. Whispervoice kept his eyes straight through the alley way, keeping his ears pricked for any one near by. "Great! Now I'm lost! Now what's going to happen!?" growled Whispervoice in a bit of distress. The former Windclan warrior hadn't got lost in a alley way before, but he knew of all different kinds of cats and dogs that wondered through a place like this. His claws came out and he angrily slashed at the ground. Whispervoice heard somebody in the alley with him. Wow! This place gives me the creeps. A loud banging sound ran through his ears, causing him to jump up in the air. Right at that moment a giant rat scurried past him. Scared of a giant rat huh? He heard some movement, causing Whispervoice's hackles to come out. "If that's another rat Im going to go crazy on you!" called the loner.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Whispervoice had been walking for hours after visiting Windclan territory. The tom looked around realizing where he was at. Whispervoice kept his eyes straight through the alley way, keeping his ears pricked for any one near by. "Great! Now I'm lost! Now what's going to happen!?" growled Whispervoice in a bit of distress. The former Windclan warrior hadn't got lost in a alley way before, but he knew of all different kinds of cats and dogs that wondered through a place like this. His claws came out and he angrily slashed at the ground. Whispervoice heard somebody in the alley with him. Wow! This place gives me the creeps. A loud banging sound ran through his ears, causing him to jump up in the air. Right at that moment a giant rat scurried past him. Scared of a giant rat huh? He heard some movement, causing Whispervoice's hackles to come out. "If that's another rat Im going to go crazy on you!" called the loner.
Nelly's ears pricked and her fur stood on end, she heard someone near her "Who's ther-" she got cut off as she heard a cat call out making her squeak a bit loudly quickly she raised a paw and covered her mouth, Oh no no no... the sandy tabby stood up quickly and began to walk looking from side to side seeing no cat at all, suddenly she ran into something soft stumbling back a bit her pupils went wide as she saw a tom who was a lot bigger than her fear filled her mind, she could not move and could not say a thing all that was thought of by her was this cats gonna kill me! rip me to shreds! Shreds! I'll never get to do anything again! by a feral cat! (sorry it's a little short)
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; September 25th, 2017 at 01:49 AM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Nelly's ears pricked and her fur stood on end, she heard someone near her "Who's ther-" she got cut off as she heard a cat call out making her squeak a bit loudly quickly she raised a paw and covered her mouth, Oh no no no... the sandy tabby stood up quickly and began to walk looking from side to side seeing no cat at all, suddenly she ran into something soft stumbling back a bit her pupils went wide as she saw a tom who was a lot bigger than her fear filled her mind, she could not move and could not say a thing all that was thought of by her was this cats gonna kill me! rip me to shreds! Shreds! I'll never get to do anything again! by a feral cat! (sorry it's a little short)
(It doesn't have to be long)
Whispervoice watched as the she-cat stepped out in front of him. She's no threat. I can tell that she means good. Whispervoice let his hackles lie flat as he took a small step forward. "Hey do you know where I am?!" asked the tom as nicely as he could. Whispervoice could see how frightened she looked at him. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know where I am. meowed Whispervoice in a verycalming way.

Old September 25th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

(It doesn't have to be long)
Whispervoice watched as the she-cat stepped out in front of him. She's no threat. I can tell that she means good. Whispervoice let his hackles lie flat as he took a small step forward. "Hey do you know where I am?!" asked the tom as nicely as he could. Whispervoice could see how frightened she looked at him. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know where I am. meowed Whispervoice in a very calming way.
Nelly stared at him for a moment before allowing her fur to lie flat, "I...d-don't know..." she mumbled very quietly her tail curled around her paws as her pupils went side to side nervously I still feel nervous, he says he doesn't want to hurt me but...Still, I feel like I need to be cautious... she began to fidget with her paws "I don't even know how I got here...I was just running and ended up here..." Nelly murmured sighing gently fur standing on end for a moment as she heard a clatter then calmed after a moment Deep breaths Nelly...Your fine here, I hope...
| WIP Character Site!|
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Nelly stared at him for a moment before allowing her fur to lie flat, "I...d-don't know..." she mumbled very quietly her tail curled around her paws as her pupils went side to side nervously I still feel nervous, he says he doesn't want to hurt me but...Still, I feel like I need to be cautious... she began to fidget with her paws "I don't even know how I got here...I was just running and ended up here..." Nelly murmured sighing gently fur standing on end for a moment as she heard a clatter then calmed after a moment Deep breaths Nelly...Your fine here, I hope...
Whispervoice looked at the she-cat,
dipping his head. "I hope i'm not lost. I don't want to be trapped here for too long. There might be weird cats around here that I don't want to go near" Whispervoice sat on the ground, licking the end of his paw before drawing it over his ears.The tom could see that the she-cat was still a bit uneasy. Whispervoice felt a presence,
but than another giant rat ran past him. "There's so many huge rats out here. Their bigger than the one's I've ever seen.

Old September 26th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Whispervoice looked at the she-cat,
dipping his head. "I hope i'm not lost. I don't want to be trapped here for too long. There might be weird cats around here that I don't want to go near" Whispervoice sat on the ground, licking the end of his paw before drawing it over his ears.The tom could see that the she-cat was still a bit uneasy. Whispervoice felt a presence,
but then another giant rat ran past him. "There's so many huge rats out here. Their bigger than the ones I've ever seen.
Nelly's eyes widened "R-Rats?" she asked looking quite distressed, then after this, she began to pace back and forth "I don't even know how to hunt or fight...." she turned to him horrified "Can rats eat cats? I bet they'll eat us both!" the sandy tabby breathed in a shaky breath trying to keep calm "Can you hunt at all?" Nelly asked sounding more calmer and even a tad confident "If you can then maybe we have a chance, If you're willing to help t-that is?" she asked nervously a tiny bit of hope sparkling in her eyes as hers met his.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Nelly's eyes widened "R-Rats?" she asked looking quite distressed, then after this, she began to pace back and forth "I don't even know how to hunt or fight...." she turned to him horrified "Can rats eat cats? I bet they'll eat us both!" the sandy tabby breathed in a shaky breath trying to keep calm "Can you hunt at all?" Nelly asked sounding more calmer and even a tad confident "If you can then maybe we have a chance, If you're willing to help t-that is?" she asked nervously a tiny bit of hope sparkling in her eyes as hers met his.
Whispervoice looked at her, dipping his head. "Yeah I know how to hunt. I'm from one of the four clans. They teach us how to hunt and fight." replied Whispervoice. The tom let out a smile. "I'll help in any way I can." he said, nodding his head.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 3rd, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Whispervoice looked at her, dipping his head. "Yeah I know how to hunt. I'm from one of the four clans. They teach us how to hunt and fight." replied Whispervoice. The tom let out a smile. "I'll help in any way I can." he said, nodding his head.

(Sorry, been super busy lately!)Nelly sighed in relief feeling the tension from her slowly slipping away "Thank you, I have no clue what you mean by four clans but I will take your offer." a smile formed on her muzzle we might just live through this "I'm sorry, i never told you my name I'm Nelly, whats your name?" she asked sitting down a few meters in front of him trying to avoid her anxious thoughts.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; October 5th, 2017 at 01:12 AM.