Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by constellation
Today 08:19 AM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:16 AM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 08:03 AM
this is a holdup, give me...
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:58 AM

Old November 19th, 2016, 02:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Qrow's Copse

This thread is private.
Please do not post without permission.
Old November 19th, 2016, 03:10 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Qrow's Copse

With fur ruffled from a clear lack of grooming or proper washing, the calico stumbled into the familiar copse with a pair of fluffy kits towing behind her. "Qrow!" She shouted loudly, a faint bit panicked, and turned her yellow gaze to the area before her. Squinting at the den, she felt her fur prickle further with nerves. What if he rejected them? What would she possibly do? She couldn't take care of two kits on her own she hardly even handled one and that one hadn't been her actual child! Dash's mind was a blur of thoughts as she paced the copse, awaiting the thick furred tom's arrival. Was he in the trees like he usually was? Padding over to one of them and glaring intently up into the branches and leaves, she gave a heavy sigh as she realized she was only one whisker away from a full panic. "Qrow come out here!" Yowled Dash even louder, before turning her attention to the pair of fluffs that had followed her here.

They were both quite like her, only darker in color, spotted pelts thick as their father's instead of short like her. One of them had eyes of yellow hue like she, and the other possessed the burned red orbs of their father. Bear tilted his head as his mother ran her eyes over them, examining them or trying to make sure they hadn't wandered off. The less spotted kit gave a bored yawn, not really understanding why they were there. All he wanted to do was curl up and sleep, and as his yellow eyes drifted over to the warm nest the kit got a few ideas. Standing up on his tiny, uncertain legs, the young feline made his way into the warm den and promptly curled up in the bed of moss, falling asleep in a mere heartbeat.

Last edited by Derpple and Ashie; November 19th, 2016 at 03:11 AM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 05:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Derpple and Ashie

In a rare change of events, Qrow wasn't prowling in the trees that overlooked his home. Instead, the loner had been hunting; after a restless night of sentry, he was stiff, cold, and hungry, and longed to slink back into his den to shelter from the cold. Even with the sunlight dappling the ground of his home, there was still a chill to the air. A sign that Leafbare wasn't far off.

Stepping through bushes across from his den with a mouse in his jaws, Qrow paused at the sight of Dash. It'd been moons since he last saw the female, and he hadn't expected her to return. By this point, he didn't see either of the kits -- Rook having trailed after his brother to snuggle beside him in the nest. The lack of sight however, did not change the scent, and his eyes narrowed at the aroma of two others. Their scents were unfamiliar, but mingled with Dash's, and his first impression was Dash had come back to revert to her murderous ways, and that she had brought cronies to help fulfill the deed. With this in mind, the rodent dropped from his maw, and he dropped into a defensive crouch. A growl rumbled in his throat, warning Dash he was prepared for her attack.

Last edited by BEAR.; November 20th, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Dash's gaze snapped from the tree to where her kits had vanished to where Qrow loomed, her ears swiveling at his growl. "Cut that out," she snapped, dropping to her paws and stepping towards him. "I'm not here with any ill intentions... In fact I'm here for very personal ones." Her tail flicked behind her and the calico seemed nervous almost. She looked at the den the kits had entered and sighed. "We have kits," Dash said simply, "two of them."