Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2017, 06:39 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

She looked at the tom, hoping that this was the right decision and she wasn't making a terrible mistake by trusting him to watch Smokeykit. She leaned in, nuzzling Smokeykit's cheek gently, then turned back to him. Slowly,
she put her mouth close to his ear, and whispered so softly she knew that there was very little chance of Smokeykit overhearing. “If something happens to me, will you take care of her?” she murmured, stroking Smokeykit with her tail. “I must.” the tension in her voice was obvious, betraying how much she didn't want to. “Just know that when I fight, I'm fighting for you.” unable to see her kit so distressed a moment longer, she turned and rung herself into the fray, facing off with a pure white molly with blue eyes, not too far from where Smokeykit and Kovu were at, as it was still within hearing distance.
{ kovu is suppose to attack onyx so imma bring him in }
He watched and felt the pang in his heart more. The kit was desperate, almost as if she knew that her mother was going to die, oh but he hoped not. She seemed to beg her mother stay, but as she head her last words, Smokeykit scrambled after her as she walked out of the den, and heart the fighting. "Mama no!" she screamed, and Kovu grabbed her, holding her back. "Let me go!" she cried, trying to fight the grip of the tom. He wanted to run out and tell the fighter to stop, help Lioncry, but that would put Smokeykit, as he heard, in trouble. She finally fell, defeated as she listened helplessly to the yowls, snarls, and growls that came from the fight.

And so did he. He could hear the fight, and he didn't like the sounds. He didn't like any of this. He blamed only one person. His father. His father started the tension and now it was war. Lives were lost left and right, and it was all because of him. Then, Smokeykit gasped, looking forward, and he turned his head, and his ears fell back. "Kovu, wonderful job." the dark laugh of his father echoed through the hollow. "Now, give her to me. I am going to show this SkyClan-ers they have no right-" and he was cut off by his son's lunge, and was unprepared for obvious reasons. "No!" Kovu growled, and the push shot his father back a few paces,

"What the hell are you doing?!" he growled to his son. Kovu took note of the wounds his father had, and thought if he added to them, he might just stop this whole war. Snarling, Kovu stepped infront of the kit, who was now whimpering, pressed against the wall of the hollow. Onyx rushed forward, but with his injuries, it was slower than what he would have done. And Kovu was able to dodge, and attack! He lunged and clawed his father's neck and shoulder, claws ripping into his flesh. Onyx yowled, and stumbled back, and before he had a chance to look uo, he was clawed on the opposite side. This time he fell to the ground, and looked at this son.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked, trying to stand up. "You are my prince, the next heir of the crown!" he yowled, and finally reached his paws. "Not this crown dad..." Kovu said, and lunged again, and clawed Onyx, but this time Onyx landed a hit to his stomach, and he yowled as he fell to the ground infront of the kit. He quickly stood up, and as the ebony tom rose to his feet, he looked at Kovu, then he ran out the den, too weak to risk another blow. With a breath of relief, he licked the kits head, to soothe her, calm her nerves, and it was working.

Last edited by monfang; May 5th, 2017 at 06:39 AM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:12 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
(Open)

Salem sprung from his den, eyes glinting. He had not expected the attack, but couldn't show his shock now; he was a guard. His job was to make sure that the trainees and the fighters were doing their jobs, since there were barely--what, seven guards? Himself, his brother, Onyx, Kamilla, et cetera. The oriental arvhed his back, gaze sharpening as they scanned for potential foes. Nobody had yet accepted the challenge the sleek black tom offered, and that... annoyed him.
Joystrike padded towards the oriental. A grim smile plastered on his face. This tom would not regret hurting any cat one bit. He spent no time to talk, and leapt into the Guard, claws ready to tear and maim. He snarled at Salem, imagining him as his cheating mate. He did not hesitate; every cat was fair game here, Kill or be killed. The tan tabby dove at Salem, aiming for the legs, for he knew that was a crucial weak spot.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 5th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:14 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Skelly
Chirppaw rushed in, her short stocky limbs letting her pulse forward beside her Clan. She entered the clearing, and was momentarily struck by its similarity to the clan camp. It had its den, it's nursery, it's leader den, it fighter den. They lived like them, in a more ruthless sort of way. Why were they fighting them? Could the Syndicate just be like another Clan? No. They were murderers. They deserved this. Now was her chance to show Auroraflame that she could handle herself in battle. So she launched herself at a cat, not taking note of the size, age or muscles of the cat. She just lashed out blindly, which was not the smartest thing she could have done.
(For Chirp and Mercury)

Mercury saw a young SkyClan cat, and guessed that they were a SkyClan trainee, about her own age. She studied their stocky build, so different from her own, lean and lithe build. She spotted her brother and father, fighting it out, a kit hiding behind Kovu, and grinned broadly before turning back to the stocky she-cat. The cat was stocky, yes, but smaller than Mercury, and Mercury was a well muscled and fairly large cat, a mix of both her mother and her father. In a flash of silvery fur, she leaped forwards, swerving sideways of the she-cat's blind and reckless lunge, aiming to score her claws down the cat's side, although she knew her aim was off just a bit, and guessed that she would probably either miss or only get fur. Mercury's green hues were cold and almost emotionless, as they always were when she fought, or killed, for that matter.
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:31 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Morningheart's heart drummed with every step he took, fine blades of grass obstructing strips of his view as he crouched in the weeds, weaving his way through brambles and thorns. The sun-kissed tom's pelt was slicked down with streaks of thick mud, the drying sludge would act like a protection barrier against his skin, in a weird way. It was an extra layer for claws to weave their way into, but he was ready. His breath was stready as claws slipped out of their sockets, incisors flashing as the corner of his lips curled into a sneer.
As Gorsestar headed towards the clearing, his breathing hitched, eyes dilated- his body was stiff as he gazed out into the clearly from where he hid with the other SkyClan felines. Morningheart's gaze narrowed. These cats did not follow the warrior code, therefore the code would not be broken if a cat from the Syndicate is killed. It may not be breaking the code, but he had moral value. He shall only kill if the cat is truly a threat to the wellbeing of others.
As the rumble of his leader's voice called out into the clearing, the tom expertly weaved his way out of the bushes- moons of weaving through the treetops led him with expertise. A full on charge as he aimed to barrel into a Dusk Syndicate cat, rolling with the momentum as he aimed to curl his claws into their temples. The element of surprise, and his lithe and muscular form worked together very well, and his prideful heart felt confidence- and a twinge of fear he would never admit.
(OPEN PLS)
-
Pepper-rasp weaved her way on the outskirts of the clearing, black pelt blending in against the brushes in the shaded clearing. The molly's claws unsheathed, and she jumped out from her cover, aiming to churn her claws against a random Dusk Syndicate cat's skull.
(OPEN)
-
Vixencloud burst into the clearing, ginger fur puffed as she looked around wildly, throwing herself at a random Dusk Syndicate cat and attempting to clamp onto their scruff.
(OPEN)
-

Aurora's lip curled. Are you kidding? This can't be happening. Claws unsheathing, she aimed to slam her bulky form into a random SkyClan warrior, fangs aimed to slice into their ear. @Myik
Littlewing shook, twisting as a cat slammed into her. She fell back, regaining her blance before the cat ripped her ear. Her last battle was when she was an apprentice. Moving, Littlewing hissed. Sagemist tought me well, I can do this! She thought. The she cat moved, moving her paws as she tried to claw the cat's side.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@NightyJaxenAmythest @@starfall

Syndrome had been minding his own business. Well, sort of; he’d been minding his own business in the sense that he’d been pretty much ignoring the fighting going on. Just waiting. Waiting his turn, so to speak. And then some fat—well, in his opinion fat—old she cat decided to come into the battle? Shouldn’t she be dead already? The darkly colored tom felt her claws swipe across his shoulder, but at the same time he could barely feel it… and a moment later his hues narrowed. “Hold back? I wouldn’t dream of doing a thing like that. So sorry, however—I do believe you’re going to lose your life today.” The way he put it made it sound as though he were truly sorry. When, in reality… he wasn’t. Not even the slightest bit. And, in the next instant, he lashed out to dig his claws into her own shoulder. Once doing so, he would rip downwards; this would secure his chances of winning the battle, at least winning it against this scruffy, fat old nobody. When he was done with her, she would wish she had never come to the battle. Wish she had never set eyes on him, wish she had never even seen a Dusk Syndicate cat. His face would be the last thing that she saw before she died. When he was finished… she would know the name Syndrome.
{Syndrome and Rainpebble}

A black Maine Coon took a single pawstep towards Apocalypse. As though he were daring her to do something. Taunting would have been preferable, but the look in his eyes seemed to say everything for him. What an idiot. He thought with a snort, glaring at the she cat. They had the look of a stupid Dusk Syndicate cat. They thought they could get away with killing SkyClan’s warriors? They thought they were going to end up on top? Well so far, SkyClan was winning the battle. He wondered how that made the other cats feel… hopefully useless, like the junk that they were. Nightpaw lunged for the feline in the next instant. If all went well? There would be yet another life lost on this battlefield. If all went absolutely perfect, then there wouldn’t be a single Dusk Syndicate cat left alive by the end of this battle.
{Nightpaw and Apocalypse}

To be honest, Blazingcomet was not much of a fighter. Fighting? Not his strong suit, especially when it came to fighting so hatefully against others. And now here he was, forced to fight… well… hatefully against everyone else. Poor Blazingcomet. A Dusk Syndicate cat was heading in his direction, and for a moment, the orange tom didn’t realize that they were heading for him. Funny, he wasn’t usually so trusting, but today was different. And today might be the day that would cost him his life. Thankfully, if he were careful, it wouldn’t… he would just have to fight back at all costs. A sharp pain went through his body and he was knocked backwards, before rolling to his paws once more. One of them hurt. Bad. Blazingcomet’s ears went back and he crouched down, trying to keep himself steady without falling due to the slash—which he could see part of, it wasn’t too bad… just really, really painful. “I didn’t want to have to hurt you.” He snapped, before lashing out at the other cat, his expression angry and worried at the same time.
{Blazingcomet and Calixto}

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 5th, 2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:59 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Joystrike padded towards the oriental. A grim smile plastered on his face. This tom would not regret hurting any cat one bit. He spent no time to talk, and leapt into the Guard, claws ready to tear and maim. He snarled at Salem, imagining him as his cheating mate. He did not hesitate; every cat was fair game here, Kill or be killed. The tan tabby dove at Salem, aiming for the legs, for he knew that was a crucial weak spot.
(Thanks Stormie!!)

The black tom hissed, half in surprise and the other half in complete fury.
How dare these filthy SkyClan cats attack the Syndicate? The cowards couldn't even fight upfront like their neighbors. Jumping out of the way in the nick of time, legs tucked to his belly, Salem felt a sting as the other tom grazed his hindleg, which he had not pulled away quick enough. Mouse dung.
Tail lashing, he spent hardly a heartbeat to crouch before springing forward,
using all his weight in his lunge while attempting to remain light; he couldn't afford for the cat to sidestep his attack. Lashing out with a clawed paw,
he darted back. Intimidation first. The rooster fight before the clawed one,
and he'd win.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:11 AM
constantly tired

[ oh no Boreas doesn't like sneaky attacks--] @Empress Of Evil
Then, fury raged through her, full out anger, as she swiped through an apprentice, rolling her eyes, a blaze burning through her optics as she stormed through the battle, blood that wasn't hers, tickled down her face, and dipped on her claws. How dare they attack our camp, well...their just stooping to our level eh? The co-commander gave a large scowl to herself. Well then, such a heroic thing to do, attacking a camp, hmm, not that noble, it seemed to the dark tabby she cat. If they stooped to her groups level, then they would play along as well, they were the ruthless Dusk Syndicate. With a small, calm, and cold expression, she watched the battling cats, ears twitching at the rustle of the bushes as she stalked through the battle. Some cat seemed to want to attack her from behind, how interesting. Well, almost that interesting. With adrenaline coursing through her legs, she spun around, a snarl plastered on her face, fury and anger glistening in her eyes as the cat approached her. They, Skyclan, had a reason to attack, she knew that fair and well, yes her cats attacked them, but only because it was in their nature, afterall. Auroraflame eh, and the deputy as well, what I surprise! She thought with a scowl, prepared for whatever the cat wanted to throw at her. This was gonna be an interesting fight.
Or, she would attack first, it was only fair. They attacked her camp, they attacked her cats, and would defend it, or, perhaps get their camp as well? Fair was fair afterall. It was funny really, such a simple thing, and they had to get so angry over it. It was amusing, but this, was annoying, and irritating. Her eyes were blazing with a flame like a wild fire, or perhaps, something icy cold, a blue tint in the yellow depths. Boreas was one for fighting, she was experienced and ready for it, claws digging into the ground, she waited for the first attack, tail lashing, she would be ready, or perhaps, she would do the first one. She wasn't going to let her take her out yet, or at all. She gave a tilt of her head, a grin on her face. "And you are?" She thought sarcastically, she wanted to laugh, but this wasn't the time for cackling at that. Not now anyways. All she gave was a small smirk."Well then, perhaps I should introduce myself as well, it would be rather rude, wouldn't it?"
Boreas gave a chuckle, her smirk turned to a grin on her face, eyes burning coldly. "Or, perhaps you'll learn soon enough, hmm?" Her claws unsheathed as she watched her opponent waiting for her first move. "I have all day..." The dark tabby spoke, a sarcastic tone in her voice, as well as some anger in her voice. This cat would sure have some wounds to think about, and that was what made this exciting.

Last edited by seasalt; May 5th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Onyx yowled, and laughed as he spoke his last words. "I'll come back.. and I'll win again." he said darkly, and ran off.

Scorchedpetal felt her kit crying, heard her mate begging. She lifted her tail, wiping Cliffheart's eyes. "Shh..." was all se could muster in that moment, and she put enough strength to lift her head and rub her head under his chin, before it fell again. The pain that wracked through her was fading as she became numb. "If I die, know your twin star's in the sky... watching over you. Be strong, both of you, please... He will return..." she said, and cringed in pain. She could feel the pulsing of her heart in near her wounds, blood seeping from them. She didn't know what to say now. She had nothing to say yet again.

"Cliffheart. You are such a wonderful mate... I don't know what I would have done without you in my life..." she said, smiling. "Look at the kits we had, and they love you, a hero to them..." she huffed, and licked Beachkit again as he cried. "Oh, Beachkit. Don't cry..." she cooed softly. "I will always be with you, everytime you sleep, just prey before you rest, and I'll be there..." she said. "Smile before you sleep and your dreams will be ever sweet..." { yes i just did that } she said, and looked up at Cliffheart. "Take care of them... You are all they have... left..." she coughed, more blood seeping from her maw.

"I... love you..." she said, and her tail fell limply over her kit, her eyes fading as they closed, her breathing slowed drastically as she fell unconscious. She could feel her soul separating from her body. She could see her mate and kit crying, and she could see approaching warriors, and she could see the battle fading more and more. She wanted to stay, for them, but she also wanted to leave, for them. She would be a burden to have to take care of, and she didn't want that, but she knew how Cliffheart would end up. So, her spirit stood in the midst of everything, as she looked down at them. Would she leave, or stay?
Cliffheart wasn't ready to let her go, instead he ignored the sweet, loving gesture. He wasn't going to loose her. She couldn't die on him. No, this just wasn't going to happen. How could he go on, knowing that she was dead and the cat who did it was still at large. His hatred for Onyx in this moment was so large, so furious,that Cliffheart didn't know what to do with it. He had never been this loathing of one cat. Onyx was the reason he felt even more ashamed about his leg. He remembered that brief battle he had with the so called 'False King'. It ad been a difficult fight, but this...this was different. He had hurt Scrchedpetal, the only cat who made him want to live in the mornings, the only cat capable of lifting him from his pits of self doubts and despair. Now she was hurt, and Cliffheart didn't know how to stop it. "No..you're going to make it. You will not die and I won't let you! These kits need you. Not me. I haven't been with them enough. It'll be like they have no family. They can't be left like I was, parent less. I won't let that happen, so you have to stay for them, if anything!" He growled now. He was so intent on her not dying,that he was loosing his mind. He didn't notice the blood still covering Beachkit, or that he was even moving. He didn't notice the blood pulsing from her wounds. He didn't notice that she was slipping away till her beautiful gaze rolled away, leaving Cliffheart without the Stars to watch in her gaze.

Beachkit latched on firmly to his mothers fur. Death. Death was never something he had expected to see. He imagined it only a fantasy, a made up thing to keep kits from doing stupid things. Apparently not. Now Scorcedpetal was doing this thing, and all he knew about it was that she wouldn't be able to move, feel,see, hear, or smell anything. She would be like she was asleep. Gone, not to be talked to or loved again. He wouldn't feel the comfort and touch of his mothers tongue as she licked him to sleep, er soft voice comforting him if he got spooked. Well he was spooked now, beyond compare, and he wanted to hear her voice, but she didn't seem to know that. Cliffheart's words echoed in his head. These kits need you. Not me. It'll be like they're parent less. Parent less. The word rang in his ears. Did that mean Cliffheart would die too? No Mom, no Dad, what would happen to him and his siblings then? Scared to death, he pulled away from his mother, who didn't seem to pay attention to him, and buried himself in the soft belly fur of Cliffheart,crying. He couldn't be left alone. He couldn't be taken away by that gray cat. He had to stay with Cliffheart. Scorched told him to be the Twin Star for Dad, so he had to stay with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

An egyptian mau scanned the battle with no expression on his face. His pale green orbs watched the battle with interest, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly. In his mind, Hades was debating as to whether he should stupidly jump straight into the battle, or strategically choose someone to fight. It wasn't long before he decided that it would be best to go with the second option.
A battle was always so interesting for Hades. He was one of those cats that somehow managed to enjoy the metallic taste that blood gave. However, in the recent moons he hadn't managed to find many targets. But this was the perfect chance for him. Looking around, there were so many options that the fighter could choose. Yet, he wanted to wait and find someone interesting. Finally, his attention was snatched to the sight of a cat with a crippled leg. A sly smile grew on his maw and he started to sneak towards the tom. Hades went unnoticed with everyone busy fightig their own enemies.
About a minute later, he reached the cat. This'll be easy, he thought, nearly letting out a small, dark chuckle. Without wasting another moment, he decided to attack. Hades leapt up and unsheathed his claws, his paws reaching out as he aimed to land on the cat's back.

@Nighty

[imma just dupe him xD]
Cliffheart was caught off guard by the cat. The sudden weight of Hades on his back pulled him to the ground. He twisted around, freeing his front paws and swiped up, not even seeing the cat. This was for the Clan. This was for Scorched, for the Littles, for his Clan. The Syndicate had done too much damage in his life, e couldn't handle anymore. He freed his hind paws, still snarling in hatred. He kicked out, trying to force the tom off him, but with his twisted limb, he knew he didn't have all the strength he could have if it was normal like the rest.
[sorry it's short]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@NightyJaxenAmythest @@starfall

To be honest, Blazingcomet was not much of a fighter. Fighting? Not his strong suit, especially when it came to fighting so hatefully against others. And now here he was, forced to fight… well… hatefully against everyone else. Poor Blazingcomet. A Dusk Syndicate cat was heading in his direction, and for a moment, the orange tom didn’t realize that they were heading for him. Funny, he wasn’t usually so trusting, but today was different. And today might be the day that would cost him his life. Thankfully, if he were careful, it wouldn’t… he would just have to fight back at all costs. A sharp pain went through his body and he was knocked backwards, before rolling to his paws once more. One of them hurt. Bad. Blazingcomet’s ears went back and he crouched down, trying to keep himself steady without falling due to the slash—which he could see part of, it wasn’t too bad… just really, really painful. “I didn’t want to have to hurt you.” He snapped, before lashing out at the other cat, his expression angry and worried at the same time.
{Blazingcomet and Calixto}
Calixto's fur was bushed out, making him larger than he already was. His long cream fur was bristling along his spine as he snarled at the Skyclan cat. "Didn't want to hurt me eh? Then why are you here?" he hissed. He dodged easily, and came back around, aiming for the shoulder. If he could hit the wound again it would do more damage than other blow, he just had to watch his back. Thankfully though, his fur was thick so it was sort of like a thin armor, but it wouldn't last forever.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post
{ @Nighty @Empress Of Evil @Brooklyn Trees Empress, Brook, mind if i tag ya? heh.... }

She stepped along side the leader, her eyes focused on the border. This is the last time they fought the Syndicate. Or it better be. She felt a growing snarl in her chest, and at the call of Grousestar, she did just that. Attacked. With the ease of her strengthened legs she bolted off into the forest, yowling in a battle cry. She was done with the attacks. She was done since Cliffheart was attacked. Now, it was her turn. She could feel the dirt beneath her unsheathed claws and she had on a angered, battle-ready face. It was time SkyClan proved their place.

She ran into the trees, dodging and passing them, feeling slightly out of breath from the amount of energy she had to use. She was ready. She thought about her kits, her mate, her own life. She thought about Onyx and his little group, and about how they had started this. If he didn't attack, they wouldn't have had this issue. Now she had it out for him and him alone. She was ready to end his life, a thought in her mind thinking if she ended him, she ended it all. So, she scanned, and, she was ready. 3... 2... 1...

~~

{ @Raine wanna rp ajax and onyx? }

He was more prepared, as he suspected it, but no one listened, and now, they were unprepared. Not him. e was ready for blood, a malicious smile crossing his maw as his icy blue orbs flickered, hearing the battle cries of the cats, and here he stood, and looked back. "Alright! This is what we trained for!" he called, and looked for Halite, and saw him not. Growling, he then turned to Ajax. He gave him a quick nod before he turned to the approaching clan. "Syndicate! Ready yourselves! SkyClan approaches to end us!" he called over, and then, seeing them, he smiled. "And we will not be beaten! This is where we show them who truly rules these woods!" he yowled, and then bolted off. He was more than ready.

He closed in as they did, and instantly was attacked by a reddish brown molly, her yellow orbs alight with hate. And he knew she knew him. And she did. She pounced on him, grabbing the scruff of his neck, in which he easily threw her down. "Bad move, darling." he said with a breath, and a small laugh. "Perfect for a bad tom, Onyx!" she snapped at him, and again lunged at him, and slammed into his shoulder. Down he went with a laugh. He looked about for his companion. "Oh, darling. Such a shame. You seemed nice, but I'm afraid, in order to save my clan, if you will..." he started, and looked at her, his eyes glowing. "I must end you." and he launched, and the molly was unprepared. The pain, the impact, all of it sent her through the grass, where he then pounced on her, pinning her shoulders to the ground with a snarl. "The king mus protect his kingdom. I do hope you understand." he said, and clawed her neck. She yowled, and mustered the strength to through him off, in which he only rose again and laughed. "You are strong, clan-er." he said, and snarled. "Not strong enough!" and he again launched, and bit her neck, making her yowl. She shouldered him, but as he flew back, he swiped his paw in a last attempt, and was pleased with the outcome. The yowl, then the thud of the molly crumpling to the ground. It was purrfect. "If only you knew..." she choked, blood seeping from the corners of her maw. He smiled menacingly, raising a paw, ready to finish her off.

{ Nighty, what if beach comes in and tries to stop onyx, he tries to steal him, scorched gets enough strength to stop him in which she's struck again, and then yeah... }

~~

{ @Skelly }

Smokeykit heard the battle cries from afar and snuck out, and she heard the sounds of fighting, yowling, snarling, growling, gasping, and the chocking, gurgling sounds of it all. Triumphant calls, sorrowful cries. It was too much for her, and the young kit scrambled to find cover- wherever that might be. "Mom!" she called, and suddenly felt something grab her. She yelled, trying to draw attention, and the unknown thing that had grabbed her said nothing until it set her in a small hollow and spoke softly. "Stay here..." said a young male voice, and then she heard running.

~~

Kovu was done with his father's evil ways. He then searched about, and ran to a nearby molly, helping her fend off a fighter. He was a young tom, and was already a fighter, too early for most. But still. "Please, come with me. I know you might not trust me, but there is a kit I placed in a hollow, just a few fox-lengths that way. You must hurry before someone finds her." he said, and dipped his head before he yowled and attacked an incoming fighter.

Yup for sure! I'm just busy with work and a wedding so it was hectic the day you posted this! I'll reply as soon as possible! $

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 5th, 2017, 01:40 PM

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Yup for sure! I'm just busy with work and a wedding so it was hectic the day you posted this! I'll reply as soon as possible! $
{ have ajax intercept onyx on his way to the clearing, he just took a heavy beating from two warriors and his own son rip <3 }
Closed Thread