Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 01:30 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Realm
Today 01:29 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:28 PM
princes and peasants |p|
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 01:26 PM
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:10 PM

Old February 25th, 2024, 08:10 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default ThunderClan Raid Healing

This will be the thread where the raid healing will be taking place to keep the medicine den open for other people! Be sure to submit a healing request first before posting here. Thank you! Also, please only post with your character in this thread if they are someone seeking healing, someone bringing an injured cat in, or someone bringing herbs in to help Springpaw out.

Short Note: Drizzlecloud won’t be participating with any healing due to the injury she obtained within the raid itself. It will just be Springpaw so make sure to just mention me when you make a post here so omari doesn’t get overwhelmed

if you do not make a healing request first or make a post here without notifying me, your post will be ignored.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 25th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 05:23 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Her paws felt like they were burning. Each step that she took felt heavier than the last, almost pressuring her against the coarse soil beneath her paw pads. She didn’t care if anyone was looking at her like she was some crazed feline bursting through the camp, all that was on her top priority was getting Drizzlecloud to the medicine den. The deep gashes that had raked along the side of her flank felt like they were sending rhythmic waves of pain throughout her body. Incessant crimson streams oozed out from the exposed flesh and landed messily on the ground, painting the soil scarlet. Her lips were boring back into a grimace as each step sent waves of agonizing pain throughout her system. Just that kill-happy water dweller waited until Springpaw held an encounter with her again. She would gladly give her the same pain that she had with her. Guilt briefly touched the outer canvases of her heart, but she found her sympathies quickly dying away. She wasn’t finding herself growing sympathetic over the fact that a RiverClanner spared her without any given warning. It was utterly ridiculous and foolish of her to even commit to such a thought and find herself just continuously thinking of the actions that the molly had decided to do.

Sure, she may have given her the marigold that she had rudely knocked out of her bundle of herbs, but that didn’t change the fact that she was a good-for-nothing RiverClanner that poisoned ThunderClan’s prey and almost resulted in multiple cats’ deaths. It didn’t take long for Springpaw to approach the medicine den, scuttling her way over toward the nearest moss-bed that she could find, tilting her body to the side so that she could drop her mentor’s unconscious frame carefully into the crevices of the moss-bed. Exhaustion from the drainage of energy that she had poured herself into having to rush towards camp. Her paws burned from the consistent pushing and running that she had done to try to get herself back to ThunderClan camp. Her heart felt like it began to pound against her chest from the adrenaline rush that she had endured, only further fueling her into action as she planted herself alongside the bed that she had placed Drizzlecloud along, already using her tail to grab the bundle that she had brought with her to begin working on the wound that was apparent along the ticked tabby’s head. Bile had collected at the back of her throat from just looking at the wound for some time. God, why did she have to engage with that warrior?

Springpaw knew that she didn’t have much of a choice and the warrior just ruthlessly barged into her, but she couldn’t help but find herself pondering why they even split in the first place. If she stuck together at the raid, then Drizzlecloud wouldn’t be lying in front of her unconscious and nearly dead on her paws. She wouldn’t have ended up looking like this and they would still be helping to aid their clan. “Just… keep holding on… for me… Drizzlecloud… I’m not… allowing you… to die on… me so… easily.” Springpaw spoke, reaching a paw to grab a piece of marigold from her bundle, hooking a claw into the golden-colored herb and pulling it out seamlessly. She needed to chew it into a proper poultice as soon as possible or else Drizzlecloud held the risk of bleeding out before she even had a chance to put any of the poultice onto her wounds. Being quick to think off the thought of her mentor’s possible death, she began to get to work, carefully using a claw to cut through one of the petals in small bits, so she had more usage with the herb itself making it into a decent poultice for Drizzlecloud’s grave wound. Her work was quick and concise, being complete with the small task of cutting out the petal before hooking it with her claw to bring it back up towards her mouth. She’ll have to be careful about chewing it into a poultice, she didn’t want to accidentally chew on it so much that it’ll turn into a paste instead.

With that being said, she began to carefully chew along the edges of the small petal, her tongue almost rolling back against the bitter taste that the petal gave off. It had been a relatively long while since she had dealt with situations like these, but not too long that she wasn’t used to the bitter taste that the herb left behind on her tongue every time she began to chew the herb into a usable poultice. She hadn’t forgotten that her clan-mates were also within the den, feeling a little bad that she hadn’t given them proper instructions about doing certain tasks. She suspected that she should go ahead and tell at least one or two of them to go collect herbs for this specific situation, or for in case she found herself running into trouble with other clan-mates. Flutterminnow had the bundle of herbs that Drizzlecloud had brought to the raid itself, so she would need to see how much was left within that. “Set… that down… beside me… but this… isn’t gonna… be the… only thing… that you… are doing… in case none of… you are too… critically injured… you each… are being… assigned a… specific task.” It was needed, and she needed the herbs that were going to help Drizzlecloud survive and potentially a lot of other cats if she was going to have to be the sole medicine cat providing for everyone. “Flutterminnow… I’m… having both… you and… Drizzlenight… head out… and search for… lots of… moss… marigold… cobwebs… and sticks… bring back… as much as… you can.” Springpaw felt her gaze rest from one cat to another as she directed towards the mouth of the den with her tail after giving out her order.

“Sparrowpelt,” Springpaw turned her head to face the tom-cat, feeling her brows furrow after she mentally prepared herself to give out her next set of orders. She hadn’t known him much, but she knew him well enough that he was at least someone that Drizzlecloud was fond of. She remembered him briefly from the whole incident behind the poisoning of ThunderClan’s camp, but that wasn’t something that she wanted to delve into at the moment. She had an order to give to him. “You… are going… to be… staying here and… try to… keep Drizzlecloud… calm after… she wakes up… you are… someone that… she is… quite fond of… so it… would be best… for you… to help… her while… she is groggy… and doesn’t know… what is… going on.” Her vocal cords were aching like absolute hell at the moment, but she needed to keep herself focused at the moment. She hoped that the tom-cat wasn’t too queasy from wounds such as these. Springpaw knew that she sure wasn’t, judging from her quickly going back to work as she used her tongue to press the poultice onto her berry pink paw pads, carefully rubbing it along the exposed flesh of the wound that was along her mentor’s head. If, and by any chance, her mentor woke up randomly, she would hope that Sparrowpelt would keep her calm throughout the entire process.

[ -0.25 marigold ]

@Omari @SuspiciousMindz @Spookez. @Cherry~ [just mentioning you guys so that we don’t have to go through a bunch of posts]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 25th, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The trek to camp felt like an eternity, and Wolfpaw was feeling the weight of an adrenaline crash. If not for the aid of Bumba and Redhawk, he might've just collapsed from the burden of exhaustion alone.

Camp melted into view, and soon they were within the bounds of Springpaw's care. Wolfpaw gently pried away from his companions to sink toward the ground; until Springpaw had time to look at them, there wasn't much point in standing. Besides, a nap seemed very ideal right now.

The little purr-of-comfort remained in his throat, the only noise he could really make for the time being. He reached to lightly nose at one of Bumba and Redhawk's paws, as if inviting them to chill with him - Springpaw would come in time.

[ @tally, @dino. @eris ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
The walk - well, more like stumble - back to camp had been a lot. Despite the exhaustion in her legs, Redhawk remained upright and sturdy for Wolfpaw to lean against as the trio made their way back to camp. None of them really talked which was more than fine by the hornet; she just wanted to focus on getting back to camp before her legs inevitably gave out.

Eventually once they were in the camp clearing, and immediately her legs shook. Red swung a tired glance down towards Wolfpaw, concern fluttering in her chest before she picked up the small, almost inaudible purr. It hurt to look at the young tom, so worn and battered, but it also stirred within her pride. "He reminds me of y-you when you were an apprentice," the hornet chuckled breathlessly, tossing a glance towards Bumblestar.

A nose to her paw had her looking down again and she didn't need to be convinced; immediately the reddish-brown warrior sunk to the ground, much to the relief of her legs, next to Wolfpaw. She would lay here, resting her chin on her paws and allowing her aching muscles to relax. Her head stayed there for a moment before lifting once more, yellow-green eyes darting around worridly. Where was Mudhound??

[ @dino. @BEAR. @Rain - for mud ]
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BEAR. @tally @eris ]
Bumblestar's injuries had started to wear on her. Bleeding less, but still stinging, and her legs felt like lead as she guided Wolfpaw into camp alongside Redhawk. She was exhausted. They all were. And she wished she could say she was satisfied with how things had turned out, but certain events had soured her sense of victory. She wanted her claws hooked in fish flesh just as much now as she ever had.

A glance at Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ] through the crowd when she found her, trying to convey she was okay, before she slipped inside the medicine den.

She sat down next to Wolfpaw as he and Redhawk melted to the ground, tail curled carefully around her son's back. Her only response to Redhawk was a swift glance and an acknowledging grunt. She was too worn down for anything else at the moment.

She wanted Violetfreckle. Wanted sleep. Needed to address the Clan. Too much in her head and her brow furrowed as she kept an eye on the clearing through the den's entrance.

Last edited by dino.; February 26th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 11:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Once her eyes locked on to that familiar cream and brown pelt, everything else seemed to fall away. She was hurt, and that's what mattered right now, some random apprentice be damned. Violetfreckle shouldered her way through the crowd. Nothing was going to stop her now. And once she made it to where Bumblstar sat (not laying down, sitting, the tabby noted with a bit of an annoyed huff), she too sat down next to the other she-cat, offering a steady shoulder to lean on if she needed it. (It seemed like she needed it.)

She sat in silence for a moment before letting out a soft sigh. "I'm glad you're safe," was all she murmured before gently attempting to clean a bit of the excess blood from Bumblestar's pelt. "Not that you wouldn't be, of course. I know you can hold your own." Her nose wrinkled; the small scar upon it, once a mark of shame, was now a memory of a different time.

Another few moments were spent just sitting there before Violetfreckle would try to get the attention of Springpaw. The poor cat was running around without end, it seemed. "What can I do to help out?" she called to the apprentice, though stayed at Bumblestar's side for now. She wasn't going to leave until she had to.

// @dino. @eris \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:14 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@eris @Spider-in-the-corner

Feathernose had been dragged all the way back from the RiverClan camp by Snakefoot, and she wasn't exactly looking her best. She had already been in a terrible state to begin with, after the tussle with Frostpetal and Birchbranch. The latter had given her the fight of her life, and she was probably going to lose it, the rate she was bleeding out at the moment.

Feathernose was completely and utterly conked out, splayed on the ground, the earth crimsoning around her inert form. The gash in her throat was ugly, deep. Most likely the worst of all the injuries the she-cat had sustained. Or maaaaybe not. She was probs concussed, anyways. Her brain was all just darkness and black, as was her vision. Oh, wait. She was unconscious. Right, right. Damn that otter!

She just hoped she wouldn't be too much of a burden to Springpaw. Even in her knocked-out state, she could still think of that. Silent amusement filled the dark space in her mind, before she slipped yet again into dreamless blankness.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; February 28th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:40 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Larkswoop
Flock Together Tier 2
a mottled dusky-brown-and-white she-cat with green eyes.

____

Larkswoop stumbled into the medicine den, bleeding profusely from multiple wounds and her green gaze clouded. What was it in her eyes? Confusion? Fever? Pain?

Larkswoop had a bloody gash in the side of her head from where Sparrowsnarl had bashed her head into the stone. It was bad enough to the point that the ThunderClan molly probably had a concussion - in which most cats would be shocked if she didn´t.

Her legs unable to carry the warrior for much longer, Larkswoop collapsed into a nest made for injured or ill cats, exposing the gruesome wounds on her belly.

The she-cat´s flanks were torn and there was a gash on her shoulder. All these injuries had been piled on top of her broken leg, which had most likely worsened.

[ @eris ]

[ @dino. // @BEAR. // @tally // @vellichor - I don´t know if you all would like your cats to interact with Larkswoop, but I´m mentioning you guys since you have cats in the den. ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old February 28th, 2024, 10:34 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Beefed Up T1
------------------

Skunkstrike found her way to the medicine den...eventually. She really didn't want to...but her eye hadn't stopped bleeding, and her old scars itched and stung from being reopened. So the large black and white she-cat sulked near the entrance of the den, her left eye closed from her injuries.

"Got anything for a busted orb?" Skunkstrike huffed out to the nearest healer. Other than her face, her injuries were minor. Some cats hadn't even walked back. She flicked her tail around and settled to wait.

@eris
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:50 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Dutifully padding back into camp, the large golden tom moved carefully around his more injured clanmates with a slight limp that alleviated some pressure from the wound on his shoulder. He was in no state of emergency, so without much fanfare he slipped inside the medicine cat's den and settled into a sitting position off to the side and out of the way. The claw marks on his belly stung whenever he adjusted position, so he'd attempt to stay as still as possible.

Besides, this would be as good a time as any to start cleaning the excessive amount of blood that had stained his muzzle and the ruff of fur on his chest. He didn't want to spook his mate or kits by looking like some dark forest demon attempting to snatch them away in the night. Long methodical strokes of his tongue began to work through the mess of his pelt and he awaited a spare moment from one of his clan's healers.

[ @eris ]