Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2019, 03:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw looked at Asterpaw, eyes wide. "You Know that I don't want to fight, Asterpaw." She said. She was thinking about leaving the camp. She took a step back, about to run.

The small white tom countered her backpedal with a step forward, now unable to keep his malicious intent out of his voice. "Aw, come one, Smallpaw,"he said, eyes gleaming. "Just one... little scratch." Without another word of warning he lunged for the small molly, intending to bowl her over. His teeth were bared in excitement as he leaped, and every hair on his pelt seemed electrified as adrenaline filled his veins.
Old April 18th, 2019, 04:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

The small white tom countered her backpedal with a step forward, now unable to keep his malicious intent out of his voice. "Aw, come one, Smallpaw,"he said, eyes gleaming. "Just one... little scratch." Without another word of warning he lunged for the small molly, intending to bowl her over. His teeth were bared in excitement as he leaped, and every hair on his pelt seemed electrified as adrenaline filled his veins.
Starclan help me. Smallpaw Thought, eyes wide. She was knocked down by Asterpaw. "This is wrong! What makes you think that this is right?" She said, biting hard on his shoulder.
Old April 18th, 2019, 04:35 PM
roar

Quote:
Starclan help me. Smallpaw Thought, eyes wide. She was knocked down by Asterpaw. "This is wrong! What makes you think that this is right?" She said, biting hard on his shoulder.

He let out a hiss of pain and leaped off of her, tail bristling. "Because this is how things are supposed to be!" he snapped. "The Clans have always been weak. What we're doing, fighting for the Dark Forest, will secure power for good! If you fail to see that, you must be weak." He sprang forward again, aiming to slash his opponent's ears.
Old April 18th, 2019, 04:51 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

He let out a hiss of pain and leaped off of her, tail bristling. "Because this is how things are supposed to be!" he snapped. "The Clans have always been weak. What we're doing, fighting for the Dark Forest, will secure power for good! If you fail to see that, you must be weak." He sprang forward again, aiming to slash his opponent's ears.
"What if I am weak? The Dark Forest is using power the wrong way! There using you!" Smallpaw meowed with a hiss as he clawed her ear. She clawed his face. She stepped back, her eyes softening. "I'm not going to fight you, Asterpaw. I surrender." She said.
Old April 18th, 2019, 09:30 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Glazewing stood at the edge of the fray, unsure of what to do. He was a warrior now, but this was his first battle. He had no idea what to do, so he just stood there, frozen, a horrified look in his mismatched eyes as he watched his Clanmates turn on each other. His white pelt bristled with fear.
[OPEN, just some minor injuries]
Old April 19th, 2019, 05:40 AM
roar

Quote:
"What if I am weak? The Dark Forest is using power the wrong way! There using you!" Smallpaw meowed with a hiss as he clawed her ear. She clawed his face. She stepped back, her eyes softening. "I'm not going to fight you, Asterpaw. I surrender." She said.

Asterpaw reared back, shaking his head irritably. Her blow to his ear had hardly hurt, but the one on his cheek stung horribly. He shook his head again, and drops of scarlet flew from the wounds and onto the ground. “This is how power should be used,” he spat. “They aren’t using me; I’m using them to get what I want. And that’s a chance to make this Clan powerful! He bunched his muscles and slammed into her again, teeth bared in a ferocious snarl. “You know, if you had actually fought I think you would have given me a run for my mice,” he growled. “Too bad you give up too easily. Any last words before I send you to StarClan?”
Old April 19th, 2019, 08:38 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Asterpaw reared back, shaking his head irritably. Her blow to his ear had hardly hurt, but the one on his cheek stung horribly. He shook his head again, and drops of scarlet flew from the wounds and onto the ground. “This is how power should be used,” he spat. “They aren’t using me; I’m using them to get what I want. And that’s a chance to make this Clan powerful! He bunched his muscles and slammed into her again, teeth bared in a ferocious snarl. “You know, if you had actually fought I think you would have given me a run for my mice,” he growled. “Too bad you give up too easily. Any last words before I send you to StarClan?”
He's actually willing to kill me... I can't believe him! Smallpaw Thought. She hit the ground with a thud and looked at Asterpaw. "Your crazy. Killing cats isn't going to help anything!" She hissed, pinning him down. "I think your the one who's supposed to die!" She growled.
Old April 19th, 2019, 11:12 AM
roar

Quote:
He's actually willing to kill me... I can't believe him! Smallpaw Thought. She hit the ground with a thud and looked at Asterpaw. "Your crazy. Killing cats isn't going to help anything!" She hissed, pinning him down. "I think your the one who's supposed to die!" She growled.

The albino tom let out a yowl of surprise and Smallpaw shoved away his weight and flung herself on top. He writhed underneath her, hissing and spitting. "We're getting rid of the weak!" he snarled, freeing one paw and swiping at her. "Which will help bring power to the Clans!"

Last edited by dino.; April 19th, 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 11:44 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

The albino tom let out a yowl of surprise and Smallpaw shoved away his weight and flung herself on top. He writhed underneath her, hissing and spitting. "We're getting rid of the weak!" he snarled, freeing one paw and swiping at her. "Which will help bring power to the Clans!"
"Power is nothing! Power belongs to people who are responsible!" Smallpaw hissed as he scratched her.
Old April 19th, 2019, 02:22 PM
roar

Quote:
"Power is nothing! Power belongs to people who are responsible!" Smallpaw hissed as he scratched her.

"Power belongs to those who deserve it," Asterpaw spat, and surged upward, knocking her away from him. He scrambled back several pawsteps, white fur now dirty and matted. He gave one paw an irritated look, then returned his gaze to Smallpaw. A challenge shone in his eyes: If you think you're stronger than me, prove it: kill me before I kill you.
Closed Thread