Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:54 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
The cream molly's blue eyes glinted with multiple emotions rampaging inside her, Seeing Quick'Feather stumble over her words and show her emotions caused Dawn'Paw to feel angry.'Is she trying to play the victim in this?! I've had enough of this!'. She thought this, not realising what had just happened."What?! I already told you, get out of m-". Turning her head she froze in her tracks losing her words, who she saw shocked her completely as well as somewhat scared her."W-What happened to you...". Her voice shook slightly, this was the first time she experienced such a feeling, she went to go over to Timber'Paw with a concerned look But her thoughts stopped her.

'Great Starclan, why? Why did you have to take Dusk'Kit yet leave me here? Timber'Paw, Snow'Paw...T-They have been through so much and yet im causing more trouble for them! No, I-It's Quick'Feather and Dark'Fang's fault! I-If they hadn't done this then I would have been able to help everyone, I wouldn't be so weak...!'.

For the first time in ages, she felt the urge to cry but she held it in as she returned to her normal self, she turned and looked at Quick'Feather, who looked shocked.

"...Im not the weak pathetic kit I used to be, Happy and sweet little dawn is gone, dead, if you think your sappy excuses is going to bring her back it won't! Because that little she would rather die then get put through that torture again!".She snapped as all her emotions started leaking out, She glared angrily at Quick'Feather.

@Rosemew @EternalBlaze
@Cave @EternalBlaze
_________

Timberpaw felt awkward as he saw both quickfeather and Dawnpaw look at him. He said nothing, ears folding back, taking another step back. His gaze slowly made it's way to dawn and quick again. Finally, after what seemed to be forever, he muttered a quick 'I..didn't mean to', taking another step back as he did.
. He was lucky he didn't get killed right then and there by quickfeather! He could see the shock in their eyes which only made him feel slightly worse than he did. Though he flicked an ear as he heard the mollies . He flicked his tail as listened to Dawnpaw mostly. He felt himself become slightly intrigued, as he heard her say that her old self was gone. Sweet and happy?
Timber couldn't believe it! Dawnpaw was always so grumpy and strong..not that he had a problem with her being grumpy! Feeling his paws start to ache from standing up, and his legs still beings wobbly. The fatigued apprentice slowly made his way a few foxlengths away, near a rock. He made his movements careful, sitting down, slouching back slightly.
"Dawn.." Timberpaw started, gaze fixated on the blonde molly, eyes widening at how dark her pelt looked. When did it get so dark? He blamed it on the rain, along with the darkening clouds.
"You and quickfeather need to make up..!" He croaked, eyes still a bit wide, his attention then turned to the white tom, Snowpaw. "Don't you agree?" He asked worriedly, a glint in his eyes that seemed to say 'Plesse agree with me'.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 24th, 2019, 03:29 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Cave @EternalBlaze
_________

Timberpaw felt awkward as he saw both quickfeather and Dawnpaw look at him. He said nothing, ears folding back, taking another step back. His gaze slowly made it's way to dawn and quick again. Finally, after what seemed to be forever, he muttered a quick 'I..didn't mean to', taking another step back as he did.
. He was lucky he didn't get killed right then and there by quickfeather! He could see the shock in their eyes which only made him feel slightly worse than he did. Though he flicked an ear as he heard the mollies . He flicked his tail as listened to Dawnpaw mostly. He felt himself become slightly intrigued, as he heard her say that her old self was gone. Sweet and happy?
Timber couldn't believe it! Dawnpaw was always so grumpy and strong..not that he had a problem with her being grumpy! Feeling his paws start to ache from standing up, and his legs still beings wobbly. The fatigued apprentice slowly made his way a few foxlengths away, near a rock. He made his movements careful, sitting down, slouching back slightly.
"Dawn.." Timberpaw started, gaze fixated on the blonde molly, eyes widening at how dark her pelt looked. When did it get so dark? He blamed it on the rain, along with the darkening clouds.
"You and quickfeather need to make up..!" He croaked, eyes still a bit wide, his attention then turned to the white tom, Snowpaw. "Don't you agree?" He asked worriedly, a glint in his eyes that seemed to say 'Plesse agree with me'.
|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee | @Cave ||

Snowpaw had closed his eyes, relishing the moment where Timber had killed the queen. The yowl of defeat continued to sound in his ears, only stopping as he opened his one eye, finding the apprentice pleading him for help. Don’t. A voice sounded in his ear. He must learn that not every cat can be friends. Some things must be done to fulfill another’s destiny. He felt Lizardstripes hot breath fade away.
He shrugged at the tom and looked at Dawnpaw. "Why? They should be enemies. All that foxheart has ever done to Dawnpaw was mistreat her." He turned his gaze towards the group of cats fighting one another on the far side of camp. "Like my mother did to me." He sighed, looking back at Timberpaw with an angry look on his face. " it’s all I ever wanted you know, yes there’s always something trying to stop me, but I’ve made it this far." He remembered the day he lost sight in his eye, the day he was first neglected. "Yet you hide after killing a cat." He spat.
Perhaps he’s not ready to be a dark forest warrior. he thought.

(It’s a lot but not really meaningful, you know? Maybe it’s my opinion)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; April 24th, 2019 at 03:30 AM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"How am I the traitor?!" Wishingpaw objected indignantly, "I'm not the one attacking my Clanmates for no reason!" She sneered. Being called a traitor by the one who had attacked her filled her with more rage, and she found herself knocked off balance by her Clanmate, stumbling off her paws and falling. She cringed slightly at the odd way she'd fallen, an ache in her paw. She swallowed. Her back was still lightly trickling blood and her paw felt strange when she put weight on it, but she didn't give up, rising to her full height once again.
She hissed,” You stand by and let Grousestar drive our clan into failure. We have an old sack of fleas for a medicine cat along with a useless apprentice. At least the Dark Forest can strengthen us.” She spat as she aimed yet another blow, this time for Wishingpaw’s nose.
@Charmer

She heard Shinefang’s voice and growled,” I’m not a kit anymore.” She glared at him. Some but kept her eyes on Wishingpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 24th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:43 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hissed,” You stand by and let Grousestar drive our clan into failure. We have an old sack of fleas for a medicine cat along with a useless apprentice. At least the Dark Forest can strengthen us.” She spat as she aimed yet another blow, this time for Wishingpaw’s nose.
@Charmer

She heard Shinefang’s voice and growled,” I’m not a kit anymore.” She glared at him. Some but kept her eyes on Wishingpaw.
Wishingpaw scoffed at her reasoning. "At least I'm not trying to kill them!" She replied, her words dripping venom as her good eye fixed on the other apprentice. "What are you even trying to achieve?! It's not like you'll have any power even if you somehow get rid of them!" She hissed as the blow hit her nose, drawing small droplets of blood. She swung her paw out, aiming for the other she-cat with her ears pulled back.
Old April 24th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee | @Cave ||

Snowpaw had closed his eyes, relishing the moment where Timber had killed the queen. The yowl of defeat continued to sound in his ears, only stopping as he opened his one eye, finding the apprentice pleading him for help. Don’t. A voice sounded in his ear. He must learn that not every cat can be friends. Some things must be done to fulfill another’s destiny. He felt Lizardstripes hot breath fade away.
He shrugged at the tom and looked at Dawnpaw. "Why? They should be enemies. All that foxheart has ever done to Dawnpaw was mistreat her." He turned his gaze towards the group of cats fighting one another on the far side of camp. "Like my mother did to me." He sighed, looking back at Timberpaw with an angry look on his face. " it’s all I ever wanted you know, yes there’s always something trying to stop me, but I’ve made it this far." He remembered the day he lost sight in his eye, the day he was first neglected. "Yet you hide after killing a cat." He spat.
Perhaps he’s not ready to be a dark forest warrior. he thought.

(It’s a lot but not really meaningful, you know? Maybe it’s my opinion)

The cream Molly glared at Quick'Feather,the sad look on her face felt like a smack to the face, Dawn'Paw ignored the feeling."...Why? Why do you finally start caring about how I feel?! Was it fun watching me pathetically sit there and sob for hours and hours on end?!...Are you satisfied now?..Heh...Oh how I wish you could of seen me, The day I realised that I never needed things like family or love, that just makes you weak, invisable....Pathetic...So I promise you, You will never ever be consider anything to me except a heartless, irresponsible monster!"".She spat the words like poison at the one who was her mother, she felt rage, sadness, weak, pathetic and most of all scared. The Expression that Quick'Feather had made Dawn'Paw sick in the stomach.

Hearing Timber'Paw and Snow'Paw squabble about their opinions,she turned her head the scowl on her features turned into a hurt expression, she felt the Stares burn into her fur, all of a sudden she felt as if the world was ending her thoughts went on a whirlwind.
'Why? Why! Why did I have to live?! Why do I seem to always be so weak?! Why is it that I am always the one left alone, Why...Why am I even doing this...what's my goal...was it for revenge or was it...'. Thinking this her heart felt heavy, she started to feel the guilt and words pile up, she started trembling slightly,she deep down knew why she was doing all this,the only thing that her kithood self ever wanted.

'I...Just wanted a normal family....A-a father who accept me for who I was and would tell me about what I have to look forward too in life...A mother who would show me love and kindness, who would comfort me when I would cry...A brother who was alive and kept me company so I would never be lonely!....I...just wanted to be happy...to be loved...to be worth something...'.All these words she wanted to say, all the things she's kept inside her heart for so long built up in her mind but, she couldn't get any words out she just stood there trembling wide eyed."..I-I...".Before she realised it a tear trickled down her face,the first tear she had shed for moons, she spoke hoarsely with her brows furrowed.

"You want me to make everything better?...heh I'll do just that...I'll get rid of the so called problem that's been causing so much pain...'.She struggled to keep herself from crying as her glare looked at Quick'Feather before she stormed off she dodged the fighting cats as she bolted towards the territory, she felt the burn of her tears streaming down her face.'Maybe...if I don't come back...everything will be better...'.She thought this but just as she had been called multiple times, she was weak and didn't have the guts to stay away from camp.

@Rosemew @Cave

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 24th, 2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:22 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @EternalBlaze @Rosemew

Quickfeather stood in shock, taking some soft steps forward towards her daughter. It had finally dawned on her, she was the reason her own kin was crying, why she was upset, why she hated her. Quickfeather gave it a quick thought, she didn't hate Dawnpaw, she loved her daughter. That was the nagging feeling in her heart, its what tore her apart when she found out Dawnpaw had betrayed the clan. Dawnpaws words filled Quickfeathers ears and made her stomach turn. She, however, had no words for Dawnpaw, no amount of sorry could fix the ravine between them now, for she made the biggest mistake of her life. Her usual feelings of anger were taken over by extreme sadness, it weighed on her body.

She watched Dawnpaw run off, she chased soon after, but at a slower, more faded pace. The emotions she felt blurred the battle around her as she trotted in what seemed to be slow motion. She was pushed, clawed, and occasionally bitten as she made her way out of the fighting cats in a daze. All she knew was that she needed to go find Dawnpaw.

Last edited by Cave; April 24th, 2019 at 11:23 PM.
Closed Thread