Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default SkyClan's Reckoning

The time has come.

With the moon cast in shadows, the Dark Forest trainees are finally ready to launch an attack on their own Clans. Whether it be for revenge, a doubt of leadership and a desire for change, or simply a hunger for blood, they have struck an attack on their camp under the cover of darkness.

The attack is instantaneous, and you do not need to wait for your leader to post.
Old April 15th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Dawn'Paw sat inside the Clearing, unlike everyone else she wasn't here to recklessly spill blood, Tonight she just wanted to get this battle over and done with. The cream molly saw multiple cats she recognised from the dark forest meet up a couple of sunrises ago, one of them included Snow'Paw and next to him Timber'Paw, you could obviously tell a difference in their personalities just by looking at them.' I Swear im friends with a bunch of idiots, but then again they are getting trained by a moron so im not surprised...'. She thought as she sighed, she rethought her plan once more.'...So, First we split up, Snow'Paw wants me to make sure his siblings are fine during the battle, a little bit of a hassle but they are my friends so no bother...Then I make sure Timber'Paw doesn't get his eyes clawed out and take him over with Snow'Paw's siblings...And then...I just have to fight a couple of cats, easy enough...Lastly, I'll meet up with Snow'Paw...'. She suddenly heard a cat whisper softly to another cat."A-Are you sure we are on the right side? I-I mean its the dark forest after all! I don't like the idea of hurting my clanmates!"."It's fine, as long as we stick together everything will be fine...". Dawn'Paw thought about which side she was actually on, Wholeheartedly she didn't exactly side with either of them, she went to the Dark'Forest for strength is all since they were desperate to get cats on their side, Dawn'Paw didn't want to cause too much attention to herself in present time, so she decided to be on both sides, the way she looked at it was if she made a decision to compare it to either Snow'Paw's mindset or Timber'Paw's.'Although it seems this time im going off of my own accord...'. She thought bluntly, To make herself not look suspicious she on purposely clawed a few scratches on her pelt before she waited silently for when the battle to start, there was an eerie silence in the air."I Wonder who will be the first to challenge me...How exciting~". She said silently to herself, the sick glint in her eyes could send chills down any cats spine.

@Cave @EternalBlaze @Rosemew
(Let the emotional rollercoaster begin!)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 16th, 2019 at 07:10 AM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Badgerfang lept into the clearing, his tail lashing and his eyes narrowing. "Come out and fight cowards!" He snarled into the dark, knowing something would happen to him.. something bad.. and he hoped Curltail would forgive him for this..
{Open} YOU MAY KILL HIM
I want to rp a battle between Badgerfang-
I want a fight between Badger and a DF cat ^^

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; April 15th, 2019 at 11:24 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
Unless he's StC, he has to fight a living cat
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

[open}

Curltail jumped out of her den, leaving her kits behind with another queen. She wasn't going to let the dark forest attack her clanmates even if the ones that were attcking were living cats. The molly looked around for a cat to fight.
[Don't kill her please]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; April 16th, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 05:32 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Unless he's StC, he has to fight a living cat
oh! okay, thanks ^^

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

~ @Greywind ~
(Want to do Thunderpaw and Skypaw. Hes a dark forest trainee maybe she changes his mind)

Thunderpaw ran towards a cat pinning her down with a growl. "The dark forest will win there is no way you can!", he yowled. The tom hadn't realized it was his sister.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2019, 03:21 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
Badgerfang lept into the clearing, his tail lashing and his eyes narrowing. "Come out and fight cowards!" He snarled into the dark, knowing something would happen to him.. something bad.. and he hoped Curltail would forgive him for this..
{Open} YOU MAY KILL HIM
I want to rp a battle between Badgerfang-
Firemouth’s eyes narrowed. This was his time to shine, finally! He took a deep breath and leaped out of the shadows, whirling around to find someone to fight. He saw a cat literally asking for a fight and launched himself towards him, his ginger pelt rippling. He kept into the air, all claws out, aiming for Badgerfang’s back.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:21 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[open}

Curltail jumped out of her den, leaving her kits behind with another queen. She wasn't going to let the dark forest attack her clanmates even if the ones that were attcking were living cats. The molly looked around for a cat to fight.
[Don't kill her please]
@GLaDOS
Timberpaw looked around the clearing, a bit behind snowpaw and lizardstripe. He was helping his clan! Lizardstripe told him so, so it had to be true! The brown somali looked around once again, for some feline to fight. It didn't really dawn on him he was hurting his own clanmates. He just assumed that, well, lizardstripe was right. The darkforest cats looked, and acted nice enough. They acted way different from what his clan had told him, and what Starclan deemed them!
He flicked his tail in slight irritation, a grin showing on his maw. His eyes widened seeing a molly a few foxlengths away, fur bristling immensely. He slicked him way under thickets, sneaking his way behind her. Crouching down, he tensed his muscles, attempting to leap onto the others back, claws unsheathed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 20th, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Firemouth’s eyes narrowed. This was his time to shine, finally! He took a deep breath and leaped out of the shadows, whirling around to find someone to fight. He saw a cat literally asking for a fight and launched himself towards him, his ginger pelt rippling. He kept into the air, all claws out, aiming for Badgerfang’s back.
The tom spun around and jumped away, snarling. "I Know you! I've seen you at gatherings Firemouth!" He spit on the ground, his teeth baring. Badgerfang leapt at him, and dug his claws into his shoulders, anger raging in his pelt. "You dare try to fight Skyclan?!"

Closed Thread