Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:13 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:09 PM
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:08 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:06 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM

Old November 7th, 2023, 09:30 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default Re: [f] troublemakers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
throwing Sweetbriar @ you tomorrow

optional form; Sweetbriar // 16 moons // afab - female // all i have on her rn // so ... i have absolutely no idea. either sweetbriar would be fast friends with sage, or she'd side-eye him at every turn with disdain, it really depends lmao
ooh give to me right now /hj we'd have to see how it works out, but either way sage wouldn't notice/care that she disdains him, he'll just continue his antics and drag her in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Name: Owlcatcher
Personality: Owlcatcher is rational, quick-witted, pessimist, sarcastic, a bit arrogant but kind.
History: They always fought during their apprentice times, but that made them closer to each other so they eventually became friends!
Dynamic: Since they are basically the opposites, they could be the type of friends that are always fighting and are crackheads xD Sagechaser is impulsive and energetic, while Owlcatcher is rational.

@third.phantom
the fighting bit depends - sage rarely fights unless it's just banter for him or if someone's being genuinely devious and rude ;;
but otherwise! we could try them out in an rp if you'd like? (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roo! View Post

sprucekit is currently missing but i just submitted a form to get him back!! he’s definitely a trouble maker!!
mayhaps sprucekit idolizes him in some way? big brother figure and what not >
kits! kits!! sage does like to play with kits, would definitely love to be a big brother (:< lmk whenever you wanna start an interaction between them!
Old November 7th, 2023, 09:51 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

PumpkinKit // 6 Moons // Pumpkingender [Not out so as far as SageChaser is aware PumpkinKit is a cis male] // Silly, Goofy, Polite, Semi-choatic, ADHD, OCD // Their brother is currently missing and that's about it lolo // PumpkinKit is very mature for pumpkins age so I feel like they'd have a weird kinda interaction hehe // @third.phantom

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; November 7th, 2023 at 09:51 PM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:04 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

okay okay okay, hear me out-

ever wanted to accidentally get dragged into a wacky dream with a chaotic kittypet? reid(fut. burningpaw/burningnight) is due to join shadowclan soon-ish and his whole plot is accidentally invading shadowclanner's dreams.

if not, when he joins shc they can totally cause absolute chaos together. hes 11, almost 12 moons rn.

reid/burningpaw // 11 moons // amab tortie // site in sig!! // teasing and play-fighting; have the kind of dramatic not-so-dramatic mock battles where one person is like "then i leap out of the way and do 10 back flips" and the other is like "except i harness my inner strength and win instantly"

extra thoughts:
if cats had chess they'd both try to cheat at it against eachother in the most absurd ways
friendly bullying 24/7, reid calls him a loser endearingly
absolute problem causers both of them, and a disaster to have in the same room. if they aren't talking enough to make your head explode they're devising the most absurd tricks they can.
"hey, see that ditch? bet ya cant jump it" "watch and learn!" *falls in the ditch and gets covered in thorns*

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old November 8th, 2023, 01:15 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

optional form; Raincloud // 12 moons // Demiboy - he/him/they/them // everything can be found here // No idea! Rain'd be so... confused but he'd watch and listen to the other warrior, although he'd be... so confused!
@third.phantom

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 8th, 2023, 10:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

This is going to be chaotic because I said so-

I'm throwing this new feisty lady at you, all I'm thinking is chaos. Pure chaos. Basically, Cherry gets bombarded with questions from Mr Chatterbox meanwhile Cherry is slowly going insane as nothing she says phases him and eventually, they become unlikely friends because she gave up tryna chase him off and now tolerates it and at some point, probably enjoys their conversations. not that she would admit that tho

Future dynamic: it would be cute if eventually they basically act like siblings that arent siblings or something like that idk im happy to just go with the rp flow :3

@third.phantom

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

★¸.•☆•.¸★ C H E R R Y S M O K E ★¸.•☆•.¸★
“How sweet of you to think I give a crap!”

•- Additional Quotes -•
“What’s a gal to do to get a lil’ privacy around here?”
”Has anyone ever told you how indescribably annoying you are?”
“What a pity, you had so much potential. Really such a shame~”

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

•- Basic Information -•

.❝᷀ົཽ CherrySmoke ❝᷀ົཽ.

- Black and russet calico with green eyes -
- 27 moons -
- AFAB | She/Her -
- Unlabelled (Male Preference) -

•- Residential Information -•
- ShadowClan -
- Young Warrior -

•- Personal Information-•
- + Charismatic, Genuine, Protective, Open-minded
= Blunt, Sarcastic, Free-Spirited
Secretive, Manipulative (sometimes) , Defensive, Paranoid
-

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

-• CherrySmoke’s Personality •-

CherrySmoke is a feisty young lady with a long history for stealing hearts and breaking minds. Known for her cunning ability to talk her way out of a situation, she is quite the wild card. Being very well versed in the social life of others yet tends to be quite secretive about her own, her free spirited nature makes her unpredictable but open-minded to all things questionable. CherrySmoke considers herself to be pragmatic about most things compared to others that are more emotionally challenged. Due to this, she can come off quite manipulative towards others unintentionally as she tends to reserve overly sentimental reactions for loved ones, which are few and far between. Usually her outward emotions range from defensive to sarcastic, most assume she would be a compulsive lair to boot, however, her genuine nature tends to come out rather bluntly in conversation. Her moral compass is as broken as ShadowClans reputation, not entirely the most innocent of shecats as she’s all for covering up a potential criminal offence if it means she benefits from it, or if it is to protect someone she may care for. But that isn’t to say she still won’t throw you to the wolves if you do not watch yourself, she safeguards secrets of others like they are liquid gold, betray her and you may be in a world of danger. CherrySmoke is quite the challenge for all who become close to her, as she’s not one to open up so willingly. Despite her sassy nature, underneath it all is someone longing to be understood but she would never admit to such emotions, emotions that made her soft and unbecoming.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:14 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post
PumpkinKit // 6 Moons // Pumpkingender [Not out so as far as SageChaser is aware PumpkinKit is a cis male] // Silly, Goofy, Polite, Semi-choatic, ADHD, OCD // Their brother is currently missing and that's about it lolo // PumpkinKit is very mature for pumpkins age so I feel like they'd have a weird kinda interaction hehe // @third.phantom
more kits!! sage would love to try and make pumpkin be silly (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

okay okay okay, hear me out-

ever wanted to accidentally get dragged into a wacky dream with a chaotic kittypet? reid(fut. burningpaw/burningnight) is due to join shadowclan soon-ish and his whole plot is accidentally invading shadowclanner's dreams.

if not, when he joins shc they can totally cause absolute chaos together. hes 11, almost 12 moons rn.

reid/burningpaw // 11 moons // amab tortie // site in sig!! // teasing and play-fighting; have the kind of dramatic not-so-dramatic mock battles where one person is like "then i leap out of the way and do 10 back flips" and the other is like "except i harness my inner strength and win instantly"

extra thoughts:
if cats had chess they'd both try to cheat at it against eachother in the most absurd ways
friendly bullying 24/7, reid calls him a loser endearingly
absolute problem causers both of them, and a disaster to have in the same room. if they aren't talking enough to make your head explode they're devising the most absurd tricks they can.
"hey, see that ditch? bet ya cant jump it" "watch and learn!" *falls in the ditch and gets covered in thorns*
crazy guy shenanigans are what i live for! I'm totally down for either, whenever you wanna start an interaction between them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
optional form; Raincloud // 12 moons // Demiboy - he/him/they/them // everything can be found here // No idea! Rain'd be so... confused but he'd watch and listen to the other warrior, although he'd be... so confused!
@third.phantom
hehe he'll be converted to the silly ways soon enough, sage is relentless (:< whenever you want, we can start something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
This is going to be chaotic because I said so-

I'm throwing this new feisty lady at you, all I'm thinking is chaos. Pure chaos. Basically, Cherry gets bombarded with questions from Mr Chatterbox meanwhile Cherry is slowly going insane as nothing she says phases him and eventually, they become unlikely friends because she gave up tryna chase him off and now tolerates it and at some point, probably enjoys their conversations. not that she would admit that tho

Future dynamic: it would be cute if eventually they basically act like siblings that arent siblings or something like that idk im happy to just go with the rp flow :3

@third.phantom

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

★¸.•☆•.¸★ C H E R R Y S M O K E ★¸.•☆•.¸★
“How sweet of you to think I give a crap!”

•- Additional Quotes -•
“What’s a gal to do to get a lil’ privacy around here?”
”Has anyone ever told you how indescribably annoying you are?”
“What a pity, you had so much potential. Really such a shame~”

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

•- Basic Information -•

.❝᷀ົཽ CherrySmoke ❝᷀ົཽ.

- Black and russet calico with green eyes -
- 27 moons -
- AFAB | She/Her -
- Unlabelled (Male Preference) -

•- Residential Information -•
- ShadowClan -
- Young Warrior -

•- Personal Information-•
- + Charismatic, Genuine, Protective, Open-minded
= Blunt, Sarcastic, Free-Spirited
Secretive, Manipulative (sometimes) , Defensive, Paranoid
-

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

-• CherrySmoke’s Personality •-

CherrySmoke is a feisty young lady with a long history for stealing hearts and breaking minds. Known for her cunning ability to talk her way out of a situation, she is quite the wild card. Being very well versed in the social life of others yet tends to be quite secretive about her own, her free spirited nature makes her unpredictable but open-minded to all things questionable. CherrySmoke considers herself to be pragmatic about most things compared to others that are more emotionally challenged. Due to this, she can come off quite manipulative towards others unintentionally as she tends to reserve overly sentimental reactions for loved ones, which are few and far between. Usually her outward emotions range from defensive to sarcastic, most assume she would be a compulsive lair to boot, however, her genuine nature tends to come out rather bluntly in conversation. Her moral compass is as broken as ShadowClans reputation, not entirely the most innocent of shecats as she’s all for covering up a potential criminal offence if it means she benefits from it, or if it is to protect someone she may care for. But that isn’t to say she still won’t throw you to the wolves if you do not watch yourself, she safeguards secrets of others like they are liquid gold, betray her and you may be in a world of danger. CherrySmoke is quite the challenge for all who become close to her, as she’s not one to open up so willingly. Despite her sassy nature, underneath it all is someone longing to be understood but she would never admit to such emotions, emotions that made her soft and unbecoming.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

haha! Sage really would pester you into being his friend i'm down to starting a rp whenever you are!
Old November 9th, 2023, 07:51 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
crazy guy shenanigans are what i live for! I'm totally down for either, whenever you wanna start an interaction between them!
hehe he'll be converted to the silly ways soon enough, sage is relentless (:< whenever you want, we can start something!
haha! Sage really would pester you into being his friend i'm down to starting a rp whenever you are!
Yay! Do you want to start or would you like me to?

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:01 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
...mind if I... ah... post a starter?

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 11th, 2023, 07:10 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

double, triple dog dare you