Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 11:47 AM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Seeing Icestar, she considered asking her about becoming a warrior again, but then thought again, this wasn’t the right time, Icestar had a dead cat to deal with, Goosefur would try again later.
(Bc, what do you know?! I have to log off!)
Old April 20th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackkit just rolled eyes and shook his head. "I'm not changing the subject, you are. Where are we gonna find Berrykit anyways?" he asked while looking around the clearing for her.
@DarkNight
(Do you want me to ask The Shadow Flower?)

Hmm. "Maybe she is in the elder's den!" She immediately dashed that way.

Old April 20th, 2020, 12:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Purple Cat View Post
Goosefur glanced once more at the body before padding over to the meeting and sat down next to that queen, Sagedust,
“Hello,” she meowed,”Nutters some of those cats! Talking about the battle like it was a simple game of mossball! Heh, it almost makes me regret trying to get back to being a warrior so I can train an apprentice! Though, Maybe I can at least teach one of these misguided cats the meaning of peace! I’m Goosefur by the way, I’m an Elder.”
@Beau
Sagedust was just about to get up and find Flintfreckle to salvage whatever was left of this hectic day when a cat sat down beside her. She turned faded green eyes onto the elder beside her and offered a warm smile. While she had never spoken to Goosefur before, she knew her name, but the dusty brown molly offered her own anyway, “I’m Sagedust, and I agree.” The molly sighed and looked off into the distance, a habit of hers in conversation, “there was nothing beautiful about that battle. I’ll never understand cats who give in to hatred, but how I wish I could help them. I haven’t an apprentice at the moment, probably a good thing since I’ll be heading into the nursery soon,” she gestured absentmindedly at her abdomen and continued, “but I am excited to teach my kits how to soothe their souls before they go on to learn about fighting and killing.” She sighed once more and breathed in the scents around her deeply, sifting through the cat scent in her mind to pick out her beloved foliage. The sharp flash of pine, the chill snap of the breeze, the musky thunder of damp undergrowth. “If only the rest of the clan knew of the treasures to be found around them. Maybe they’d be happier if they learned to sit and breathe in the love and support of the plants that sustain us- to live connected to nature rather than try to reign over her. My kits will know the love of their mother and the love of nature- may it protect them.” Sagedust’s usually airy, husky voice had darkened as she spoke and she recognized a small storm beginning to brew within her heart. “Pardon me,” she apologized in a lighter tone once more, “I believe I need to meditate again soon to recenter myself and my emotions.”
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Casper ]

Bravedawn approached the entrance of the den, her breath coming in short, quiet huffs from the run back to camp. She had to force herself to calm down, to save face before she reported back to Icestar. But just the thought of Russetstrike was enough to make her fur bristle.
Nevertheless, she paused outside the den and called, "I've got a report on Russetstrike, Icestar." It just wasn't good news.
Old April 20th, 2020, 01:11 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Citrusflower let out a purr. "Well that was very thoughtful of you.", she meowed with a friendly smile. To be honest she didn't really ahve a favorite prey. They were all good. "I heard that you were in the raid. Youw eren't badly hurt were you?", Citrusflower asked. The mother cat inside her was starting to kick in even if this cat was older than her. Not by much though. Age didn't mean anything.

[~] @Rainquail; [~]
Whiskernose was quite glad she didn't seem to dislike what he brought for her, a grin impossible to keep off his face.
"I'm alright. Just a few scratches." He reassured her, tail absentmindedly finding its way to hers.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 20th, 2020, 01:19 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He missed the ball,” Boo! You tied it back up!” he playfully taunted.
"Looks like this is going to be a close game!" he squeaked in delight. "You better improve your tactics if you wanna beat me!"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:02 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Lichenpaw gave a small dip to the head,” T-Thank you...” they meowed still started by Blackadder’s personality, and unsure how to feel about the personality.

"Its fine," He grunted, his harsh tone slowly melting away as he calmed. Blackadder gave his pitch black chest a few licks, chewing the inside of his cheek as he thought for a moment. "The worst thing you can do in battle and fall onto your back... that happened to a cat at the ambush, and now his guts are all over the thunderclan clearing."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:15 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

The warm new-leaf air encouraged a content rumble from Crocusblaze's throat as she padded into the ShadowClan clearing from out in the territory. She moved on confident paws as she went to deposit the two squirrels she had caught out on a quick lone hunting trip in the fresh-kill pile. She thought she had done well that day and provided for her Clan, so she was ready to take a day to lay around camp for once. Most ShadowClanners were still recovering from their injuries in the raid or grieving for those who had died in it- but the huge grey she-cat had managed to avoid getting any injuries as nobody had engaged her in the fighting.

Spotting somebody who she was eager to speak to, her amber eyes lit up. "Oh, Dogpaw!" She called to the smaller cat who she spotted nearby. She was no stranger to her that was for sure, but she knew she wouldn't be anything but a familiar face from her kithood. She'd gotten quite busy with her Warrior duties within a few moons of Dogpaw's incoming apprenticeship, but had been a frequent visitor during her very early life. Eyeing the younger cat softly, she padded a tad bit closer. "How are you doing? If you're not busy, would you like to eat with me?" Crocusblaze offered, gesturing to the pile of fresh prey with a flick of one of her tufted ear.

@S-oft
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"Looks like this is going to be a close game!" he squeaked in delight. "You better improve your tactics if you wanna beat me!"
He narrowed his eyes swatting it back a bit hard, hoping to get it passed Ribbitkit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:36 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaw had been sucked deep into her own mind, grief and guilt clawing away at her iinside. Even around so many cats, Dogpaw felt isolated. Any cat would be ecstatic of becoming the leaders apprentice and she was! But the reality of what had happened had begun to sink in.
The poor tail-less apprentice almost jumped from her torti pelt when startled by her name.

Oh! Crocusblaze. She wasn't against the feline in no means but found the old family friend a little... strange, maybe a tad bit overbearing but she wasn't around enough to make it a solid issue. "Uh, no, I'm not hungry," Dogpaw murmured, her stomach turning and twisting inside. There was no chance with her keeping the food down. "How am I doing? Crap! Its... so odd not having a tail," She sighed out, folded ears flattening back.

@Salt

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread