Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old January 26th, 2024, 08:22 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Appreciation Thread

Hello, y'all!

In this thread, I want to share my appreciation for certain members of WCO who have been really special to me. All of you are special, so don't think you've been discounted, but these specific people have had a huge impact on me, and to them, I'm forever grateful. I won't be including those who have left the site, as they unfortunately won't see this, but trust that they still have a special place in my heart no matter what.

Goodness, where to begin? There are so many!

Yes, I know where to start! The wonderful @Moonraven. I've sung my praises to her from the moon and back (pun intended), but stars be darned if I didn't include her. Moonraven, seriously, you've been wonderful. You've tolerated me from overexcited child to slightly older, still kinda crazy teenager. Seriously, you've been willing to do so many plots with me even though you're crazy busy, and I'm forever grateful that we get to develop our characters together. Leopardsong's romance with Wolffang and Batglare's mentoring of Twistedpaw are so important to me. I hardly have words to express it. Honestly, without them, I'm not sure how active either of these characters would be. I might've given up on them by now. And, of course, thank you so much for considering me for the deputy role. Roleplaying Wolffang as deputy changed me in so many ways, many of which I can hardly express in words. This goes beyond roleplay, too. You're such a wonderful, understanding, kind person with so much diligence. I really respect you. Thanks for being here. Oh yeah, and by the way, if I get to be too much sometimes, please let me know. I know I kinda throw things at you sometimes, lol, and can get a bit controlling when it comes to my characters. I'm doing my best to work on that.

Next up is the wonderful @Undertaker, Moonraven's brother! Yes, you know him. There are no lies involved. I will admit, I was intimidated by you for a bit, but then I found that you were a cool, chill, mature person who often tries to steal your sister's iPad, and I really respect that. Like Moonraven, you have wonderful characters. Dawnstar is so impressive. Even though she's a horrible cat, I love the control she has over ShadowClan and the authority. It makes me respect her even though I still haven't quite gotten over how she tortured Twilightstar. And Leechscar is such a wonderful character! I remember you saying that me being infuriated by him was a good thing because it meant he was doing his job, which is great because sometimes I'd like to punt him. In the best way possible. Your characters get their points across so well! Ivysnake was actually made for Dawnstar, and I'm so glad she got as far as she did. Keep your crown, Shadow Queen and Roleplaying King. You deserve it.

One of the OGs from the era of my three-liner Rosepaw posts is @gs29513. She's been around for so long, so I've gotten to know her quite well. I've always been happy when she's returned to roleplaying. Ever since little Larkkit began terrorizing Rosepaw in the apprentices' den, ruining this beauty queen's reputation, GS has been paving the way for my characters' development and growth. She's so good at giving her characters a unique voice, and outside of that, she's such a kind, cool, and fun person! I can't wait to see where you go with Deadmoon.

@BEAR. and @Fawn go together as the "site developers I used to be scared of but then found out they were pretty cool and chill." Y'all are such a cute couple, seriously. I see those VMs. Both of you have done a wonderful job in running the site, and sincerely, I say thank you for creating this wonderful place. You're so fun to roleplay with, too! BEAR, I remember how shocked I was when Badgerbranch got accepted as Hareflood's brother. It was a wonderful roleplaying experience. And don't get me started on Fernpaw. He's such a cute little guy, and I love his relationship with Wolffang. Wolffang will always remember that egg. And poor Fernpaw is traumatized. I want to hug him. And give him more eggs. Fawn, you're such a wonderful writer and a calm, encouraging, supportive voice of reason. You've answered my deepest writing questions and helped me to ultimately become better at the craft. Thank you.

@Lillith, cool resident deputy, Enforcer, and abusive mother over here! Well... their characters. They aren't an abusive mother. You're seriously so chill, and you have such wonderful ideas, too. Thank you for being willing to roleplay a cat as nasty as Willowsky. It helped with Twistedpaw's growth so much, and I'm forever grateful that you were willing to take up such a task. I love the relationship Ivysnake and Vixensnarl had, and Fallownose has been such a wonderful deputy for WindClan. You're really great at roleplaying him, though I'm a bit nervous by the murderous turn he's taking... I dunno, dude seems kind of sus now. But you're doing an amazing job! Keep it up.

@vampire From the beginning, you've had a unique chaos child energy that can't be ignored. You've matured a lot, which is awesome, but I love the chaos child energy that remains. You're a fantastic staff member! Always willing to help and listen, you're the person WCO needs. Thank you so much for always being there - and for the chaos child memories. You have awesome artwork, too!

@Starfall You're an awesome staff member, too! Thank you so much for helping me through my anxiety and keeping the site a fun, safe place. Your artwork is amazing, too! I wish I could draw with the same amount of fluidity. You're bursting with friendly energy, and I love it. Spiderthroat is such a cool character, too!

@dino. You've been awesome. Seriously. You've always been fun to roleplay with and understanding. I remember Buckstar and Flowerkit. And, of course, your help with A Rogue's Hate was invaluable. Your feedback has permanently influenced my writing style - I've learned not to use "though" and "however" as much. And don't get me started on the cover art. THE COVER ART. It took ages, but it was well worth the wait. Thank you so much for sticking with it. I love it and will cherish it for all my life. You've been so kind, helpful, patient, and understanding, and I really appreciate it.

@Quasar, one of the OGs! Volunteering Featherwhisker to roleplay Rosebriar's mother was one of the best things that could've happened to me on this site. Those early RPs were so much fun. Remember when we replied in, like, 20-30 minutes of each other? Those were the days. I've watched your writing and roleplaying develop over time, and your improvement has been incredible! That's not even talking about your artwork. I want your skills. Now. Thank you for being so understanding and willing to listen to me. You've been amazing. Seriously. Hopefully, you see this, and WCO doesn't eat this mention like it does all my Discord DMs, lol.

@Poprock Hello, you wonderful bundle of positivity and encouragement! Your support has been awesome, and your characters are amazing, too. Lots of love has been sent your way. Thank you so much for Peachfrost and, of course, above all, you.

@tallulah You've taught me so much about life and roleplaying in general that I have no idea where to begin. I feel like I've said that a lot- Anyway, you've taught me a lot more about roleplaying etiquette and interacting with other people. As a staff member, you were always ready to help enhance WCO and make sure people were doing what they were supposed to. And, especially with my writing worries in the recent months, you've been amazing. Super amazing. Your kindness, encouragement, love, and support are so vital to me. We need more people like you in the world. Thank you so much for always being there, and remember that you deserve as much kindness as you give out. Your characters are always awesome and well-developed, too! They've done wonderfully in all their roles.

@Alchemist Kitsune Fellow detailed roleplayer incoming! Your posts are amazing to read. I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into them - and into your characters, too! Seeing them is always a treat. You've also always been a voice of reason, a kind, supportive person who's always ready to talk about roleplaying and life to the fellow members of WCO. Keep being you because you're amazing. Your husband is super lucky.

@Catherine Hello, fellow fandom enthusiast! It's awesome to see someone who shares some of my interests other than Warrior Cats, of course. You seem like such a cool person, and I love the way you roleplay your characters! Marigoldleap and Badgerfang were such wonderful OCs. You did amazing with them. <3

@wolfie Fellow High Rank for a time! I love the way you roleplay your characters and the inclusion you provide with them. They're all super well-thought-out and awesome. I'm still reeling over Cowtuft's exile. How dare you! You're such a wonderful roleplayer with characters I really feel for, and though I don't know you too well outside of that, you seem like a cool, chill person who's neurodivergent like me.

@Wingnettle Along with your wonderful characters, your veterinary knowledge is amazing! It's so useful for RP - and super impressive! I used to want to be a veterinarian, and it's super cool to know one. You have such a wonderful personality, kind and sensitive and smart. Keep it up! We all love you.

@Willowfern Another fellow High Rank! You're super cool with amazing artwork, and I can't wait to see what you create for A Rogue's Hate - Part 2. Thanks for being cooperative, cool, and fun!

@Shade. Another one of the OGs! You've always been fun to roleplay with. You have such a unique style of writing as well as a unique style of characters. Your personality is interesting, too. I love it! The darkness you weave into your characters always catches my eye. And I love your artwork, too. You have such a distinct style, and you've improved so much over the years.

@Estelle You've been such a roleplaying inspiration! I love your style and your characters, and you seem super friendly and understanding. Thank you so much for signing up for Acornkit's plot.

@eris Another friendly face with wonderful characters. The way you develop them and add to your stories is phenomenal. You're doing a wonderful job with Springpaw! Thank you for being so kind, too. You're awesome.

@Spartan-117 I'm glad we got to talk. You seem like such a wonderful person, and you're a great roleplayer. It's wonderful talking and roleplaying with you!

@Exis Another oldie. Hey! Remember the Blackpaw, Rosepaw, and Twistedpaw drama? Those roleplays were amazing. You've always been fun, and you've had such big, wonderful ideas for your characters. You're also wonderful to talk to. It's awesome to see you on WCO again!

Of course, it would be impossible to include everyone and everything, but I had to do my best to say something about as many people as I could who are still around and who have impacted me in the biggest ways over the years. Thank you all so much for being amazing. You all deserve the best.

Anyone who comes across this thread can use it to express gratitude for certain members who have impacted them in the biggest ways, too! This is a space for positivity where we recognize the amazingness, creativity, and kindness of our fellow members. We're a community full of wonderful people, and I'm forever grateful that I found it on January 1st, 2020 while looking for a forum roleplaying site where I could share my characters. I've learned and grown so much - and, despite the stressful moments and the anxiety that have come across me at times, it's been worth it. I'm so happy for this place and for all of you.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:48 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Appreciation Thread

GGASP

@TheNyanCatMinecart you're probably like, the most detailed roleplayer and the coolest I've ever seen!! all your posts are so euehgfhsgHSGHBSH sososo detailed!!!!! it's like I'm reading an actual storybook!!!! plus, wolffang is sosososososo cool and so eeEEEUaAGAAAAHGAGAG and twistedpaw is so skrunkly!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've honestly looked up to you ever since I joined and I was always so inspired by how you type out each sentence and how each character is portrayed and aaaAAAAAA it's just impossible to show all my gratitude to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

love you lots nyan, the kind words are really appreciated
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:55 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

I second al of these. The ones I've interacted with/known about the most are Moonraven, Undertaker, Starfall, Vampire and gs29513. (Also haha yes Fawn and Bear are an adorable couple. We've all seen those VMs lol)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; January 26th, 2024 at 08:58 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:17 AM
Engine engine number nine

You're one of the best people on this site and I'm so glad to have met the most creative person on here. Every roleplay post you make is always a joy to read. All your characters are really good and I'm glad to have been able to roleplay with some of them. @TheNyanCatMinecart;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 27th, 2024, 06:41 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

FFOYEUEDCJIIOJSETVYUJDF NYAN I APPRECIATE U RIGHT BACK!! You're super nice and you can write in so much detail like I never could and maintain your characters with a lot of dedication! Your art has gobe through great improvement too!!

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:10 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Really needed this today. It means a lot Nyan, and I appreciate you so so much
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:04 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Thank you so much Nyan, you don't know how much I needed this and for how much time. You're great, too @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:02 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

i read this last night when it was first posted but i was dragged away by other things and have been meaning to reply. after this weeks event, i really appreciate this. thank you, nyan, truly.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post
GGASP

@TheNyanCatMinecart you're probably like, the most detailed roleplayer and the coolest I've ever seen!! all your posts are so euehgfhsgHSGHBSH sososo detailed!!!!! it's like I'm reading an actual storybook!!!! plus, wolffang is sosososososo cool and so eeEEEUaAGAAAAHGAGAG and twistedpaw is so skrunkly!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've honestly looked up to you ever since I joined and I was always so inspired by how you type out each sentence and how each character is portrayed and aaaAAAAAA it's just impossible to show all my gratitude to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate it. That means a lot to me, truly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard View Post
I second al of these. The ones I've interacted with/known about the most are Moonraven, Undertaker, Starfall, Vampire and gs29513. (Also haha yes Fawn and Bear are an adorable couple. We've all seen those VMs lol)
They cannot hide from us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
You're one of the best people on this site and I'm so glad to have met the most creative person on here. Every roleplay post you make is always a joy to read. All your characters are really good and I'm glad to have been able to roleplay with some of them. @TheNyanCatMinecart;
I’m far from the best or the most creative, as there are so many wonderful people on here, but I really appreciate the kind words! Thank you. I’m glad I’ve gotten to roleplay with you, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
FFOYEUEDCJIIOJSETVYUJDF NYAN I APPRECIATE U RIGHT BACK!! You're super nice and you can write in so much detail like I never could and maintain your characters with a lot of dedication! Your art has gobe through great improvement too!!

@TheNyanCatMinecart
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you type in all caps before- Thank you! I love your writing style, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
love you lots nyan, the kind words are really appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
Really needed this today. It means a lot Nyan, and I appreciate you so so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Thank you so much Nyan, you don't know how much I needed this and for how much time. You're great, too @TheNyanCatMinecart
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
i read this last night when it was first posted but i was dragged away by other things and have been meaning to reply. after this weeks event, i really appreciate this. thank you, nyan, truly.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]
Thank y’all so much. I’m glad I could help. You all deserve it, truly.

New and Improved Character Bios!